PDA

View Full Version : Too Far

Pages : [1] 2

Shiro Kame
05-04-2015, 05:51 PM
Title: Too Far
Series: What if?
“Sometimes it only takes the removal of one stone to cause a mountain to crumble…”
In “Target: April O’Neil,” the only thing that saved April in time for the rest of the turtles to save her was Chrome Dome’s subroutines thanks to Karai’s little comment needing to test the robot on April. Suppose she didn’t… Suppose she kept her mouth shut, the Kraang didn’t install the subroutine, and Chrome Dome… What would have life been like for the turtles had Karai’s plan gone through…? Just what would these actions set in motion with April’s death at that point?
I came up with this RP noticing that had certain things not happened or had something gone wrong, that those events would have a dramatic impact on the series. I listed some of the characters as “possible” due to how many they are and I’m not sure how they’d contribute the main plot.

Characters:
~Canon~
Leonardo – Electric
Raphael - Lethal Lullaby
Donatello – Lethal Lullaby
Michelangelo - Shiro Kame (temporary)
Casey Jones – Lethal Lullaby
Splinter – Fang Wolf
Kirby Bat (possible) –
Shredder – Fang Wolf
Karai – Electric
Slash (possible) –
Jack J. Kurtzman (possible) –
Rahzar – Shiro Kame (temporary)
Fishface – Shiro Kame (temporary)
Baxter Stockman (possible) –
Tiger Claw – Shiro Kame
Ivan Steranko (possible) –
Anton Zeck – MewMeow
Kraang Prime – Shiro Kame
Fong – Shiro Kame
Sid – Shiro Kame
Tsoi – Shiro Kame
Rat King (possible) –
Newtralizer (possible) –
Murakami-San (possible) –
Sir Malachi (possible) -

~Original~
Shiro Kame – Shiro Kame
Witchpanther Saki - Fang Wolf
Lady Nightmare - Fang Wolf
Shilo/Shadow - Lethal Lullaby
Kenji - Metroid
Chandler - Electric
Ghost - Blackeyedsonic

Mew
05-04-2015, 05:55 PM
Can I be Mike? (Not fat lol)
If not, Anton Zeck?

Shiro Kame
05-04-2015, 05:56 PM
You can be both if you want.

Mew
05-04-2015, 05:58 PM
You can be both if you want.
Sweet! I'll do it! :3

Fang Wolf
05-04-2015, 06:03 PM
May I join as Shredder, Witchpanther and Lady Nightmare?
(Lady is rare Hybrid Celestial black panther with two Nightmare eyes.
- Dress as Shredder, Same blades and Hemlet. (mistress and mother)

Shiro Kame
05-04-2015, 06:08 PM
Okay, but I also now need a Tiger Claw before I can start after the main characters have been chose.

Lethal Lullaby
05-04-2015, 06:11 PM
Could I be Casey and my OC Shilo(Shadow)?

Shiro Kame
05-04-2015, 06:11 PM
You sure can!

Metroid
05-04-2015, 07:40 PM
May i please be my OC Kenji?

Shiro Kame
05-04-2015, 07:46 PM
Sure thing.

Electric
05-04-2015, 07:49 PM
May I be Leo and karai

Shiro Kame
05-04-2015, 07:51 PM
Done and done. Now, we only need a few more characters before we can start. We especially need Raph and Don.

Lethal Lullaby
05-04-2015, 08:07 PM
I wouldn't mind being Raph until/unless someone wants him.

Shiro Kame
05-04-2015, 08:08 PM
Okay then. Now we just need Leo. Stockman isn't really necessary, and we also may need the henchmutates.

Electric
05-05-2015, 03:15 PM
Can I add my OC Chandler

Shiro Kame
05-05-2015, 06:44 PM
Yes, you sure can. Does anyone want to play Splinter or Donnie so we can start?

MutantBear
05-05-2015, 07:49 PM
Can I be Donnie and Leo?

Shiro Kame
05-05-2015, 07:53 PM
You can be Donnie, but Leo's already taken. Now we just need Splinter. The characters marked as "temporary" means that I'll be using them unless someone else asks for them since I'm doing it out of necessity.

Shiro Kame
05-06-2015, 07:36 AM
Okay, now we can start! :tgrin:

~Ahem~

Nobody who was there during that fateful day when Karai decided to take April's life as disproportionate retribution due to the false belief that Splinter had taken away her mother could be believe what had happened.

Karai succeeded....

April was dead. Everyone was in so much shock that they don't remember exactly how she died. Being crushed to death by the plasma whip? Being sliced and diced by it? Or maybe being impaled?

It didn't matter. The life of April O'Neil had ended, leaving an impact on everyone.

It depended on the person, but it was still negative.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shiro Kame was a member of the Foot Clan sent from Japan to help deal with the turtles. She, like the other henchmutants, nearly succeeded in ending the turtles only to have something go wrong.

She was found in a lab by the Foot Clan, but had lost her memories when she woke up from stasis. As time passed during her training in the Foot, she had regained her memories and was granted the chance to go to NY to take retribution on the Kraang. She couldn't care less about the turtles since they never did anything to her unless it was on the battlefield. She was friends with Karai, who she thought understood her.

But when she killed April, it changed something in Shiro. She had gotten much colder than she was when her memories of her torture at the hands of the Kraang's brutal and sadistic memories returned. It made Shiro see Karai and the Foot Clan in a different light, especially ever since the alliance with the Kraang that almost mutated the entire planet.

She was now in her room, still thinking about the incident, waiting for whatever orders Karai gave her.

Fang Wolf
05-06-2015, 07:41 AM
{{ In Foot Base; The throne room }}
Lady Nightmare and Shredder sit on theirs thrones. | Both was dressed in identical Helmet, Armor and blades |
and wait from report their henchmans. Witchpanther come in bow. "Mother and Father..."

Lethal Lullaby
05-06-2015, 08:36 AM
(Okay just for others to know in this RP. Shilo and her other persona Shadow do know the turtles, and their friends. Though they've only encountered a few times.Oh and Shiro told me this is set before The Good, The Bad, and The Casey Jones, so I think that means Casey doesn't know the TMNT yet?)

Casey laid in his bed staring up at the ceiling. The day he heard that April was no longer alive he didn't know what to feel. It made him angry that he wasn't there to stop whatever she was about to die from. It made him upset, because he now didn't have much of anyone to talk to, and he did have a little crush on her.

Casey rolled on his side punching the wall beside him making the hole that was there bigger. He rolled back on his back as he turned his head looking at a calendar in his room. He had missed quite a few days of school due to the whole incident.

~*~

Raphael tried to not let April's death affect him to show his brothers and Splinter that he was still tough and brave. However there were a few times where he had abruptly got up and excused himself from activities to go to his room. During those times one could see his true emotions starting to fill up his eyes.

~*~

Shilo had just got up from a nap and was now getting ready to take a shower. She was usually a happy-go-lucky type of girl, but lately she just seemed very solemn and she had a hard time staying happy. She remembered the day she had called Leonardo to ask him how things were going. She definitely was not prepared to hear that April was dead. She still had a hard time believing it, and each day since she would look out her window and hope for the day she'd see April just walking by.

Shilo sighed after she gotten completely undressed and got into her shower starting it. She stood under the luke warm water staring down at the drain for almost 15 minutes, before she actually started to wash her hair and body.

Fang Wolf
05-06-2015, 08:58 AM
In Lair:
Splinter sit down and grieve April, he was quiet.

Shiro Kame
05-06-2015, 09:13 AM
Kraang Prime growled at what Karai did back in Dimension X. Now, thanks to her, she had thrown off their plans that they worked so hard for decades. They'd come up with another alternative, but they would make sure that, at the given chance, that Karai and the Foot Clan would suffer for the destruction of the key to their plans.

(And yes, the TMNT and Casey haven't met yet.)

Rahzar and Fishface enter Shredder's chambers, waiting for new orders.

Electric
05-06-2015, 12:01 PM
(If Casey hasn't met the tmnt yet, I'll just go with chandler having not met them either)

Chandler sat in the kitchen of his uncle Kirbys apartment. After April had died, both chandler and Kirby were a mess, unable to control themselves. After while though, chandler couldn't grieve for his cousin any longer, and instead, devoted himself to figuring out who killed Her, since police reports had been inconclusive.

He looked at his watch and noticed it was a littler after 11pm, and decided he would go out now; opting not to tell Kirby, who had locked himself in his bedroom like most of the time now a days. Chandler put on a dark green sweatshirt and flipped the hood up, grabbed his archery gear that he hadn't touched much since the incident, and headed out.

---

Leo was meditating in the dojo, trying to keep his thoughts empty. He knew how much Aprils death affected Donnie, but he wasn't convinced that it didn't affect him the same, as he had always seen April as a sister, anther sibling that he was supposed to watch over and keep safe, which he had failed

--

Karai walked in and knelt "master shredder" she said, refusing to acknowledge lady nightmare as a superior to her. Ever since she had successfully eliminated April, Karai had grown even more confident, as well as effective, lethal, and vicious

MutantBear
05-06-2015, 12:15 PM
Donatello couldn't get up. Knowing what happened to April had killed him. Is only human friend... a person he truly loved... Don's room was a complete and total wreck. He hadn't touched anything since the day he found out April was gone. The whole room was pitch black, and a bottle of mutagen was the only thing radiating light. He looked up and saw picture of April on his shelf.

"UGGH!" Donatello threw the picture at his wall, as tears escaped his eyes. It feel on the ground, shattered. He got up and looked at it.

"April, there was one last thing I promised you. I swear, I will live up to that promise." Donatello opened the door of his room and went out.

Metroid
05-06-2015, 12:27 PM
(Kenji knows the TMNT as well)

_-New York City Streets-_

Kenji was walking around on the streets nearby the lair. He gazed around at the lights that illuminated the streets ever so faintly.

Kenji heard what had happened to April almost right after it happened. Kenji did not know April very well, but he was still shook by it quite harshly as he hates when friends, new or old, parish.

"Maybe i should go see how everyone is doing.."
Kenji said with no enthusiasm, knowing that the Turtles would be in even more pain than himself.

Kenji turned a corner and began to walk to the lair.

Fang Wolf
05-06-2015, 12:45 PM
Karai walked in and knelt "master shredder" she said,
refusing to acknowledge lady nightmare as a superior to her.
Ever since she had successfully eliminated April, Karai had grown even more confident, as well as effective, lethal, and vicious

"Yes, Karai." Shredder says.

Rahzar and Fishface enter Shredder's chambers, waiting for new orders.

Lady look at them.
"Have you two Someting to Report?" She ask.

Shiro Kame
05-06-2015, 12:45 PM
Shiro sighed sadly as she looked into her bedroom mirror. She growled at her appearance. She remembered one of her first names.
“Experiment.”
“Freak.”
“Psycho.”
“Killer.”
“MONSTER.”
Shiro then smashed the mirror with her fist as that last thought came to her.

“I’m not a monster!” she exclaimed, tears running down her eyes as enragement ran through her.

She sighed as she sat on her bed, cradling her bleeding fist.

Shiro then decided a walk would do her good, so she put on dark robes and cloak, and began to walk the street, feeling a taste for blood.

Mew
05-06-2015, 02:22 PM
After April died, Mike wasn't good, to say the least. He became a jerk, cutting anyone, with a knife, whenever they came in his room. He pulled up a hologram of Shredder
Mike: Shredder, master, how do I escape from this dump, and come to you, be loyal to you?

Lethal Lullaby
05-06-2015, 03:13 PM
Raphael went to the kitchen and grabbed the Orange juice he kept in the back of the refrigerator drinking from the bottle.

~*~

Casey sighed and decided to watch some sports to get his mind off of April. He went down to his living room and flipped through the channels to find what was on. He found the hockey channel and smiled a little, but it still had a bit of sadness to it.

~*~

Shilo finished with her shower and had gotten dressed into some flannel pajama's seeing how late it was.

MutantBear
05-06-2015, 04:44 PM
Donatello went to go get the Shellraiser. He noticed Raph in the kitchen.

"Hey... uh, Raph? Please don't tell anyone I was here." Donatello was ready to do what he had promised April. He would do anything for her.

Shiro Kame
05-06-2015, 08:04 PM
Rahzar nodded: The turtles have not been seen in months.

Fishface: Another thing, Shiro Kame has been slacking off. She rarely does her missions. Also, she attacks other Foot members for no reason. She tried to get in a fist fight with me when I caught her sneaking into the infirmary.

Rahzar: She also keeps disappearing several times a day. We're concerned that she may be...a traitor or snitch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

https://41.media.tumblr.com/8a22645f87104fcc40b152f10f59c756/tumblr_nnyi0npSRj1te8f2uo1_500.jpg

Shiro was walking NY's streets. In addition to the cloak, she was also wearing a mask with painted, red markings to further hide both her identity and appearance.

Shiro: [What do I do now? I want to leave, but at the same time, I can't. I'll be haunted down like a dog and killed before I could get the chance to do so. I can't stay either. I'll go insane if I see what happened to O'Neil happen to another innocent victim. Or, they might make ME do that... Besides, where would I go. I have no friends, no family... And no one wants to associate with a blood-drinking freak like me.]

Shiro then decided to rest a street bench to relax. That's when she heard kittens meowing coming from a nearby alley. Shiro followed the sounds to a dumpster in said alley. When she opened it to look for the "kittens," she was grabbed and thrown against a wall. When she looked, she saw 3 people.

Shiro: Purple Dragons...Just great.

Fong: Look, Sweet Thing, just hand over whatever goods you have in your Halloween costume, and we won't hurt you so bad.

Shiro scoffs: Sure you won't.

Fong growls: You dissin' us?! Nobody disses the Purple Dragons!

Shiro: Except everyone.

Fong: Get her!

The Dragons then attacked Shiro, trying to take her down. Shiro did good, taking down Fong and Sid. She was about to fight Tsoi when she felt a sharp pain shred through her right thigh, sending stabbing pains right into her, causing her to fall to the floor. She looked and saw that Fong had recovered and sliced her with his meat cleaver. Shiro cringed in pain, even though she was lucky and the meat cleaver hadn't gone through to the bone yet.

Sid: Now can we rob her?

Fong: Yes, but first, some payback.

The Dragons then began to approach Shiro, ready to make this the worst night of her life.

Electric
05-06-2015, 09:21 PM
Chandler was walking down the streets, heading back to the site where April had been found, when he heard commotion in a nearby alley. The garbage of the city is not your problem, let it go. Focus on April. but his conscious wouldn't let him, thinking how another person could end up just like April, and it made him wonder if there was someone who could've saved April. He pulled his pair of green tinted archery goggles on, his hood over his head and loaded his bow. As he stepped into the alley, he saw what looked like a woman being attacked by a gang. "Hey!" He yelled, before firing an arrow into fongs hand, knocking away his meat clever.

----

Karai jerked her head to glare at the hench mutants. "She's fine. In her short time here she has managed to be more valuable than the two of you combined. " She turned her head back to shredder. "I assure you father. There should be no concern with her"

Lethal Lullaby
05-06-2015, 09:48 PM
(I'm gonna wait 'til I know it's mornin' before I do anything else with Shilo.)

~*~

Casey sat on the couch eating some cheesy tortilla chips as he watched the game on the T.V. There were a few cans of soda placed on the table in front of him, all empty except for one. He looked at the time seeing it was still pretty late.

~*~

Raphael looked to Donatello and nodded. "Sure thing bro." He had an idea of what Donatello was about to do, but didn't bother asking about it. He just hoped his brother wouldn't do something too drastic.

MutantBear
05-07-2015, 05:55 AM
"Thanks." Don got into the garage, and jumped into the Shellraiser. He turned on the engine, and was ready to go into New York's streets.

When was on the streets, everything seemed a little quiet for a while. Until he saw a woman in a mask be attacked by some Purple Dragon thugs. He remembered what April had said.

"When... or if I disappear from this world I want you to make sure this city is avenged. You promise me, that you'll keep this city safe? In any way possible?" April's words echoed in his head. Any way possible...

Don drove to his right, and was approaching a small store, which look like it didn't have many customers.

"Harold's Guns and Fun. Sounds great." Don opened the door to the store and saw Harold.

"Harold, you remember me?" Don asked Harold. Harold was a man in his late 30s, and he was an ex-military soldier. He opened this shop awhile ago, and Don had been here a couple times.

"Don! Never thought I'd see you again! So, what'd you want?" Harold seemed a little nervous to see Don in his shop again. He had hoped not to get this customer again.

"I'm going to need some guns." Don wasn't going to hand any cash over. He was robbing Harold.

"C'mon Don, this is a buisness!" Harold was ready to hand the guns over either way.

"I don't care, give me the guns." Harold gave Don a hand gun and a sniper rifle.

"This is all I'm gonna give ya." Harold said, and walked away. Don walked out of the shop, ready to live up to the promise.

Shiro Kame
05-07-2015, 07:37 AM
Fong: AH! *sees Chandler* This doesn't involve you! Get out of here before I do worse to you than I do to her.

Shiro growls as she gets a knife from her long sleeve and jams it in Fong's leg.

Fong fell to the ground

Fong: You little *****...!

Shiro rolled away, trying to get away but when she trued to get onto her feet, it hurt too bad due to how far the meat cleaver had gone into her.

Shiro: I just had to forget my katana, didn't I...?

Tsoi got out his sledgehammer, ready to murder Shiro. Shiro tensed, and dodged before it came right at her. She then used this opportunity to deliver a strong punch to his face, knocking him out since he hit a dumpster with his head when he fell.

Sid then began to sneak up on Shiro.

Electric
05-07-2015, 09:23 AM
Chandler loaded another arrow, aiming at sids shoulder. He fired, but sid moved and the arrow streamed By him. Frustrating him, chandler loaded 3 arrows in fast succession, one landing in sids shoulder, one in his thigh and one in his arm.

Shiro Kame
05-07-2015, 11:03 AM
When Shiro saw Sid on the ground, she growled at him.

Fong: Let's get outta here! This ain't worth it!

The Purple Dragons then fled as Shiro struggled to stand firmly on two feet.

Shiro: Um...th...thank you... If you didn't come along, I'd be dead or worse... *bows in thanks as best as she can, blood oozing from her meat cleaver injury*

~~~~~~~~~~~

Rahzar: Care to explain why some of our medical supplies, especially the blood packs, are missing then, Karai?

Electric
05-07-2015, 07:09 PM
"It's notbing..." Chandler said going over to help shiro stand. He knew he was wasting time he could use to investigate Aprils murder, but he couldn't leave her. "Unique get-up...is there some place I can take you? What hospital do you want?"

Shiro Kame
05-07-2015, 07:13 PM
Shiro froze. She knew a hospital was out of the question, but she saying no would get this human suspicious.

Shiro: Um...I just moved here...I don't know any good hospitals, but I do know how to take care of bad wounds. I just need a good medical kit, that's all...

The tone of Shiro's voice showed just how worried to death she was. She tried to back away from Chandler, but ended up falling down due to the pain of the wound.

Electric
05-07-2015, 07:25 PM
"I'm no medical expert, but you can't even stand so I doubt you can take care of that." Chandler said pulling out his phone "atleast let me call an ambulance"

---

"Can you prove it was taken by her? I wouldn't put it past you two idiots to misplace something so easily. Or maybe even the other freak. Maybe stockmans using it in his experiments" Karai said

Shiro Kame
05-07-2015, 07:28 PM
Shiro: NO! A HOSPITAL IS OUT OF THE QUESTION!

Realizing that Chandler wasn't going to let her alone like that, Shiro had no other options.

Shiro: Look, I can't let people get a look at me...I...I have a...condition. If it gets found out, I'll be screwed. *takes her hood off, but leaves the mask on, revealing her long, albino hair* This mask isn't for show. It's for protection. If I take it off and show you my reason, do you promise not to tell anyone or do anything bad to me?

~~~~~~~~~~~

Rahzar: Why're you defending her? She always messes things up in our operations. And when she tries operations herself, she always fails.

Fang Wolf
05-08-2015, 04:26 AM
She turned her head back to shredder. "I assure you father. There should be no concern with her"

Shredder give Karai nod.

"Turtles and Yoshi have not seen in several months..
so it will not give us problems, my beloved Oroku Saki-sama.
We have now New York in our hand..." Lady Says to Shredder.

Electric
05-08-2015, 11:28 AM
Chandler slid his goggles up to remove the green tint he saw through them. "Uh...yeah. Sure. But mam I really think you should get some kind of medical attention"

Shiro Kame
05-08-2015, 11:30 AM
Shiro takes off the mask to reveal herself as an albino mutant turtle. She's clearly slightly afraid and anxious from this reveal.

Shiro: Um...I'm a mutate...that's why I wear the mask...can't risk my species being discovered.

Fang Wolf
05-08-2015, 01:21 PM
In Shredder's lair:
Shredder turn his head to Lady.
"Yes, they all is broken after April's death...
We have won! Karai have do good job with April.
And I am proud of her." He says and smile under mask.

Electric
05-08-2015, 02:41 PM
"Oh..woah." Chandler said slightly surprised "I mean, I guess after that alien invasion and all, plus the weird sightings people have been reporting, mutants aren't out of the question...but I bet mutants can still bleed out, and that cut looks bad. We need to get you somewhere"

---

Karai smiled. "They may be defeated, but splinter is still breathing. I think that should be our next target."

Shiro Kame
05-08-2015, 04:32 PM
Shiro: Where? I'm not going into a hospital where a bunch of sick doctors are gonna dissect and experiment on me. Been there before, and I'm not letting that happen again. You know those aliens that attacked New York months ago? A branch of theirs in Canada mutated and experimented on me until I turned into this...

Shiro sighed, deciding that if Chandler could be cool with her being a mutate and not freak out as if she was a monster, then he needed to know the whole truth about the Kraang conspiracy to truly understand why she didn't trust anyone with surgical or medical training.

Shiro: Just like several other human beings and animals, I was used in an attempt to see if their mutagen would work the way they wanted to. When they used on me, it merged half my DNA with the last organism I touched. After that, they tortured me with experiments. They're horrid monsters. They even experimented on an entire bloodline so that their DNA could help synthesize the mutagen so it would work the way it would. They can't anymore since the subject they wanted, April O'Neil was murdered...but no doubt they'll either find another way to get their mutagen to work, or did what they did to O'Neil's great grandfather and on wards...

~~~~~~~~~~

Xever and Bradford grinned, ready for some action.

Bradford: When do we skewer the rat?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiger Claw has just arrived at Foot HQ, and is making his way to Shredder's throne room.

Fang Wolf
05-08-2015, 05:00 PM
Karai smiled. "They may be defeated, but splinter is still breathing. I think that should be our next target."

Xever and Bradford grinned, ready for some action.
Bradford: When do we skewer the rat?

"Yes, I know, Karai.
Karai, Xever and Bradford Find Hamato Yoshi and take him to me.
I will end his life myself!" Shredder ordered.

Shredder's thoughts in his mind:
{{I have a Bad feeling at Kraang Prime come let us paid for we kill April.
*hm* Lady Nightmare becoming an easy target for Kraang Prime.}}

Lady look at Shredder. "Are you okay, Saki?" She ask.
Shredder noded only. -Worried in his eyes- "Yes, I okay..."

Shiro Kame
05-08-2015, 05:03 PM
Xever and Bradford bowed.

Bradford: We won't fail you, Master.

Xever: Want us to bring along the white brat, or should we go without her?

Fang Wolf
05-08-2015, 05:10 PM
"Yes, All will go..
So Bring me Yoshi Now!

Yes, If you fail me...*Take up blades from his Tekkō-kagi*
And Bring me Tigerclaw, I have a mission to Him."

Shiro Kame
05-08-2015, 05:19 PM
The two nod, ready to leave with Karai. As if on cue, Tiger Claw enters the chambers.

Tiger CLaw: Yes, Master Shredder?

Fang Wolf
05-08-2015, 05:25 PM
As if on cue, Tiger Claw enters the chambers.
Tiger CLaw: Yes, Master Shredder?

Shredder: I want you to protect Lady Nightmare from harm.

Shiro Kame
05-08-2015, 05:26 PM
Tiger Claw nods, walking up to Lady and standing beside her like a good, well-paid bodyguard

Electric
05-08-2015, 10:51 PM
Karai bows then turns on her heel and walks out. "Come on freaks. You heard the shredder"

---

Chandlers eyes went wide hearing about April. He suddenly experienced a rare conflict for him, letting the anger of his cousins murder almost cause him to jab an arrow into shiros cut and make her tell him everything. But he calmed, knowing that she was just another victim. "Well now I definitely can't let you bleed out. Come on" he said putting his arm under shiros shoulder and helping her move. "I'll help you make sure you don't die, but you need to tell me everything about April O'neil after. Now, hospitals out, there's got to be somewhere safe for you. You've been here awhile right? Where have you been staying, and is there anyone there or that knows you that can help?"

Shiro Kame
05-09-2015, 12:02 AM
Shiro: I'm afraid I can't tell you where I live. That would compromise more than just revealing what I am would. Doing so could get me killed...or worse... So no, I don't have any place I can go to at the moment. I do promise to tell you what I can about April. I take it you're a friend or relative?

Fang Wolf
05-09-2015, 08:00 AM
Tiger Claw nods, walking up to Lady and standing beside her like a good, well-paid bodyguard

Lady Stand up and start walking down the stairs.
"I need fresh air .." She says.

Shiro Kame
05-09-2015, 09:45 AM
Tiger Claw follows her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rahzar and Xever follow Karai

Rahzar: So, are we going to call the white brat, or are going to go get her ourselves before going after Splinter?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Since MewMeow doesn't know what to do with Mikey's character, I'll be him unless someone else does)

Mikey gasped as he woke from his nightmare. He kept having that dream of himself turning against his brothers and becoming Shredder's student. Ever since April had been murderered, Mikey had been a little distant from his brothers. He was always doing his chores along with the others' as a way to distract him from having to deal with the grief from April's murder.

Fang Wolf
05-09-2015, 10:09 AM
- In Lair-
Splinter come out from his room and says: We must take revenge for April.
Let Shredder Pay for he kill her, Does anyone have an idea how?

Shiro Kame
05-09-2015, 10:12 AM
Mikey decides, while he's up, to clean the bathroom. He goes there and gets started on vacuuming before scrubbing the floors.

Lethal Lullaby
05-09-2015, 02:07 PM
Raphael heard some noises and wondered what was happening in the lair. He then saw Michelangelo frantically cleaning. "Mikey? Don't you think it's a bit late to be cleaning?" He asks him.

(currently Shilo and Casey are sleeping until next day)

Shiro Kame
05-09-2015, 02:09 PM
Mikey: Um...I couldn't get to sleep, so I decided the bathroom was pretty messy, so I thought I'd tidy it up a little bit.

Mikey had a fake smile on that he kept ever since April died. His room was even spotless!

Electric
05-10-2015, 12:21 AM
"A friend" chandler says, thinking if she was going to keep secrets, he might as well too. "Why was she killed? Do you know who did it?"

----

Karai didn't stop walking. "Xever, go find her and bring her here. Bradford, get the footbots ready."

Fang Wolf
05-10-2015, 05:18 AM
Lady standing on the roof and check over the silent city.
- She pulls up her blade from her Tekkō-kagi.

Shiro Kame
05-10-2015, 08:06 AM
Both henchmen nod and head out to do their order.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shiro sighs: Both out of jealousy and to get revenge by proxy on others. And who it was...I know and can't tell. She'll kill me herself along with her father

MutantBear
05-10-2015, 08:10 AM
Donnie walks over to Shiro and Chandler. He takes out a handgun and points it at them.

"Shiro. You're a foot scum. I'm sorry. This is for April." He pointed the gun at Shiro, his hand shaking. Ready to pull the trigger, ready to kill, but very nervous. He didn't know if he could do it.

He noticed Chandler, April's cousin. April had talked of him a little. "Chandler, I knew your cousin. April was a good friend of mine..." a tear went down Don's face.

Shiro Kame
05-10-2015, 08:21 AM
Shiro: C...cousin....Donatello...listen to me...Don't do this...you'll be just like Karai if you kill me...I never wanted this to happen. I thought Karai was just going to kidnap her. I even tried to talk to talk her out of it...I never even wanted to be in the Foot...

Lethal Lullaby
05-10-2015, 09:29 AM
Raphael sighed knowing Michelangelo was faking his smile. "Alright. Just try to get some sleep, dude." He then called Donatello's T-phone to see where he was.

Fang Wolf
05-10-2015, 12:36 PM
Splinter: My sons, come to me...*called*
He sit down and wait on his son.

Shiro Kame
05-10-2015, 03:29 PM
Mikey: Yes, Sensei! *heads there immediately* Something wrong?

Electric
05-10-2015, 03:40 PM
"You knew her.." Chandler said before Donnie walked up. He loaded an arrow and aimed it at Donnie, seeing the gun. But then he listened to what he was saying. "Wait a second." He turned, his bow now aimed at shiro. "You were part of it....you knew! Who's Karai!?" He started yelling, pulling back on the bow string.

----

Karai waited for the mutants to get back

---

Leo got up and went to splinter.
"What is it sensei?" He asked

Shiro Kame
05-10-2015, 03:44 PM
Shiro: I WASN'T! I never laid a hand or helped in hurting her! I was brought into the Foot Clan at a young age and forced to be one of their ninja. I never would have let Karai do what she did if I knew! Karai is the Shredder's daughter. She killed April due to jealousy of how special she was and because she thought Donnie's father killed her mother!

MutantBear
05-10-2015, 05:17 PM
Donatello's hand tensed at the trigger. "DON"T MAKE UP EXCUSES! YOU'RE FOOT!" Don pulled the trigger, but the bullet is way off. Donatello falls to the ground, and releases the gun.

"I... I want to kill Karai. I want Shredder dead. I want revenge." Donatello was filled with anger and sadness, and he lay on the ground, curled into a ball.

Shiro Kame
05-10-2015, 05:19 PM
Shiro attempts to approach him.

Shiro: Donatello...I'm sorry I didn't stop Karai. I knew deep down that she was up to something worse than a kidnapping, but I thought it would work out fine in the end...I...If I knew what she was going to do, I would have done what I could to stop her...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fishface: I couldn't get Shiro on the phone, and she's not in her room, Karai. What do I do?

Electric
05-10-2015, 06:20 PM
Chandler got another flash of rage when shiro said deep down she knee something was going to happen to April, and released the arrow. At the last second he jerked, and the arrow only skimmed shiro on her bad leg. "So you could've stopped her! You could've done something! You're just as guilty as her" chandler said loading another arrow. "Where. Is. Karai."

---

"Really?" Karai said looking over her shoulder. "Then go find her you pathetic freak. If you're incapable of locating an albino mutant of our clan with your previous gang connections, then you're useless to me. And I do not carry around dead weight"

Shiro Kame
05-10-2015, 06:21 PM
Shiro: Ah! She...she's at the church in China Town. There wasn't much I could do since she's the second-in-command of the Foot Clan, and would have killed me if I tried anything!

~~~~~~~~~~

Xever growled: Fine... *mutters "Brat" under his breath before attempting to use his street connections*

MutantBear
05-10-2015, 06:54 PM
Donatello got up after he heard where Karai was. "Chandler, if you're going, I'm coming with you. April was my only human friend..." Donatello picked up his gun and put in a holster.

Shiro Kame
05-10-2015, 07:15 PM
Shiro: Don't do it. It's heavily with the best security money can buy, Footbots, and that robot used to kill O'Neil. Even if you can get past them all, Karai is one of the most highly skilled ninja in the clan. And if you do succeed in your little plan, Shredder will finish you off for sure.

Electric
05-10-2015, 07:49 PM
"I'll take my chances" chandler said as he started walking toward China town with Donnie

Shiro Kame
05-10-2015, 08:03 PM
Shiro was about to say something when she collapsed from blood loss.

She was then taken by figures in the shadows

Fang Wolf
05-11-2015, 05:43 AM
Leo got up and went to splinter.
"What is it sensei?" He asked

Mikey: Yes, Sensei! *heads there immediately* Something wrong?

"How will we revenge April on Shredder?
We must strike so it hurts the Shredder, my sons." Splinter Ask and says.

Shiro Kame
05-11-2015, 07:31 AM
Mikey cringed. He didn't want to be reminded of April's death and the negative feelings it gave him.

Mikey: How are we gonna do that? He kicked our shells last time!

Lethal Lullaby
05-11-2015, 07:59 AM
Raphael looked at Splinter a bit confused. He didn't think of him as the revenge type.Raphael then yawned. "How late is it?" He asks no one in specific.

MutantBear
05-11-2015, 10:12 AM
"Chandler, follow me to the shellraiser." Donatello said, as he got into the vehicle.

Fang Wolf
05-11-2015, 01:36 PM
Raphael looked at Splinter a bit confused. He didn't think of him as the revenge type.Raphael then yawned. "How late is it?" He asks no one in specific.

Splinter sight.."Sorry for so desire for revenge, my son.
Were is Don?"

Shiro Kame
05-11-2015, 01:39 PM
Mikey: Um...I haven't seen him all night. Raph? Leo?

Lethal Lullaby
05-11-2015, 08:28 PM
"...Uh I don't really know where he could be..." Raphael says looking down remembering Donatello told him not to let them know he was there, for whatever reason. He was worried about his brothers whereabouts. "Heck. Let's just go find him!"

Shiro Kame
05-11-2015, 08:29 PM
Mikey nods and rushes out of the lair with Raph.

~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Shiro's just been transported to the Foot infirmary

~~~~~~~~~

Xever: Bad news, Karai. The albino was found bleeding to death in China Town, and is now in the infirmary. How long she stays on unconscious is not known.

Fang Wolf
05-12-2015, 01:01 PM
On Shredder's Lair Roof:
Lady smell in the air. "I feel the smell of pizza, it makes me hungry.
So I'll go to Murakami place...." She says and She drag in her blades in her Tekkō-kagi.

Shiro Kame
05-12-2015, 01:03 PM
Tiger Claw nods, getting ready to follow her

Fang Wolf
05-12-2015, 01:14 PM
"I'll borrow my beloved's motorbike." Lady says when she goes to Shredder's motorbike.
She jumped up on Bike and smile. "Now we leave to Murakami place.." *She start Motorbike*

Shiro Kame
05-12-2015, 01:16 PM
Tiger Claw nods and follows her on his own bike.

Fang Wolf
05-12-2015, 01:25 PM
Lady drive away to Murakami place on her husbands Bike.
{{I hope nobody think I'm are Shredder now. :lol:
*hehe* I look so identical with him. :P }} - She think when she drive to Murakami.

"I have heard no news about pizza dumplings
to taste the divine good there on Murakami." Lady says.

Shiro Kame
05-12-2015, 01:37 PM
Tiger Claw sniffs the air, enjoying the smells.

Lethal Lullaby
05-12-2015, 09:31 PM
"Where do you think he could be?" Raphael asks Michelangelo about Donatello.

Shiro Kame
05-13-2015, 07:32 AM
Mikey: I don't know... Think he went to the dump to get parts to build another invention...? What was he doing the last time you saw him?

Electric
05-13-2015, 08:47 PM
Chandler wasn't sure about going with strange mutant asking him to get in a van, but his encounter with shiro was blocking out his reasoning and he got it.

----

"We'll start there" Leo said as he headed out with the guys. "If we find him, let me talk to him. He's been so on edge lately.... We just don't want to set him off."

----

"Ugh, I just can't rely of any of you deformed freaks." Karai said rolling her eyes. "Fine. We'll go without Her. Let's move"

Lethal Lullaby
05-13-2015, 08:56 PM
(so how late is it exactly?)

"He wasn't really doing much, but yeah let's go to the dump to see if he's there." Raphael says going there as well.

~*~

Casey had tried to go to sleep, but was having trouble. "Ugh. I need sleep, but it just won't come to me." he groaned. He then got up and then dropped to the floor trying to exhaust himself by doing as many push-ups as he could. Even if it meant falling asleep on the floor.

~*~

Shilo had woken up from her slumber her mouth feeling dry. Also she had to use the bathroom. She went to the bathroom first, washing her hands afterwards, She had to be careful when washing her right hand.

Shilo then went to the kitchen to get herself some water from the sink. She looked out seeing two figures on motorbikes ride by. She didn't think much of them and went back to her room to sleep.

Shiro Kame
05-13-2015, 09:11 PM
Fishface and Rahzar nod and follow Karai.

Electric
05-14-2015, 12:27 PM
Leo led the guys to the industrial dump. "Donnie!" He yelled as he walked around. "You here brother?"

-----

Karai led the henchman and foot up to the rooftops of buildings. Before halting them. "Spread out and search. Radio in when you find them.Any of them will do. First priority is capture. Lethal force is acceptable. We've already disturbed them by eliminating O'neil, now it's time to break them."

Fang Wolf
05-14-2015, 12:30 PM
Tiger Claw sniffs the air, enjoying the smells.

At Murakami place:
Lady places motorbike outside Murakami place.

Shiro Kame
05-14-2015, 12:30 PM
Mikey: Donnie! Where are you!?! I don't think he's here. *attempts to contact Donnie with his t-Phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shiro, meanwhile, is just waking up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiger Claw gets off his bike and follows Tiger Claw goes in with Lady.

Fang Wolf
05-14-2015, 12:41 PM
Lady go inside the Murakami.
"I would like to order your famous pizza dumplings, Mr Murakami." Lady says.

{{I hope nobody think I'm are Shredder now.
*hehe* I look so identical with him.}} She think while she wait.

Lethal Lullaby
05-14-2015, 12:41 PM
"Yo Donnie!!!" Raphael shouts as he looks around. He then stopped and looked over to Leonardo. "Hey Leo, ya wouldn't suppose he went and did something drastic, do ya?"

Shiro Kame
05-14-2015, 12:45 PM
Tiger Claw: Milk. Skim.

Murakami nodded and got their orders ready

Electric
05-14-2015, 12:47 PM
"That's what I'm worried about..." Leo said pulling out his tphone. "If I can remember what he showed me,...got it. He took the shellraiser, and we can track it from our tphones. Let's go!" He said to them as he took off running

----

Chandler stood in the shellraiser, arrow still loaded on his bow down at his side, just in case. This turtle knew him, and apparently April too, but he seemed incredibly unstable, and he questioned whether he was actually a cause of Aprils death

Shiro Kame
05-14-2015, 12:49 PM
Mikey nodded and followed Leo.

~~~~~~~~

Shiro attempted to get out of bed.

Nurse: Wait! Your wounds...!

Shiro: Save it! It's fixed up fine! I have to prepare for the worse.

Nurse: But...!

Shiro: I don't give a crap about a sliced thigh. I DON'T break.

The nurse had no choice but to let Shiro pull out her IV and leave the infirmary.

Fang Wolf
05-14-2015, 12:54 PM
Tiger Claw: Milk. Skim.

Murakami nodded and got their orders ready

Lady Nightmare corrects her helmet (kuro kabuto's sister),
she turn her head to Tigerclaw.

"Tigerclaw, Why have my Husband, Shredder sent you to be my baby-siter?"

Lethal Lullaby
05-14-2015, 12:56 PM
"OH great." Raph says before running with Leonardo and Michelangelo to find their brother.

~*~

Casey had done 70 consecutive push ups before collapsing and falling asleep.

Shiro Kame
05-14-2015, 12:59 PM
Shiro heads to her room and starts to get her gear on, getting ready for a fight. She didn't hate Chandler or Donatello, but she sure as hell didn't like being nearly assaulted and left to bleed to death. At least it reaffirmed that she could trust NO ONE.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiger Claw: The turtles may try to take something from Master Shredder for allowing Karai to take the red haired girl's life.

Fang Wolf
05-14-2015, 01:07 PM
Tiger Claw: The turtles may try to take something from Master Shredder for allowing Karai to take the red haired girl's life.

Lady: Oh....*Waiting*
So he thinks they'll take me or?

Shiro Kame
05-14-2015, 01:08 PM
Tiger Claw: We do not know. That's why Master Shredder's not taking any chances.

Murakami serves them their orders.

Fang Wolf
05-15-2015, 07:34 AM
Tiger Claw: We do not know. That's why Master Shredder's not taking any chances.

Murakami serves them their orders.

"Hm, Ok....

Thank, Murakami. *smile*
Oh, This smells very good...." She take off her mask.
-She takes up the chopsticks and start eating pizza dumplings.-

Shiro Kame
05-15-2015, 12:51 PM
Tiger Claw licks his milk like a kitty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rahzar and Xever follow Karai.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Shiro's still getting her armor and gear on, knowing that Donatello and Chandler will be here soon. She couldn't believe what she revealed to them. She wasn't about to be known a spineless, traitorous coward, so she was preparing for the hardest fight of her life.

Shiro Kame
05-19-2015, 07:28 AM
Shiro stood on the roof of the Foot HQ, waiting for Chandler and Donatello to show up.

Metroid
05-19-2015, 08:53 AM
Kenji follows the turtles to look for Donnie

Fang Wolf
05-19-2015, 12:26 PM
Tiger Claw licks his milk like a kitty.

"Oh, it tasted divine! :tsmile: *purr*
So, I want more of your delicious pizza dumplings, Murakami.

Hehe, I'm Celestial Big Black Cat need much to eat for my size."
Lady says and corrects her helmet (kuro kabuto's sister).

Shiro Kame
05-20-2015, 07:30 AM
Murakami nods and makes more gyoza.

~~~~~~~~~

Shiro fidgets, impatient about when Chandler and Donatello get here. What made it worse was that she was having conscience attacks. She didn't want to kill them, but she may have no other choice. They clearly wanted revenge against Karai, and obviously wouldn't stand down no matter what.

~~~~~~~~~~

Mikey: Why does it look like Donnie's headed to Shredder's lair...?

Lethal Lullaby
05-20-2015, 07:55 AM
"What??" Raph exclaims after hearing from Michelangelo that it looked like Donatllo was going to Shredder's lair. "Has he got a death wish? He can't just go against Shredder and his men on his own." He says now a bit freaked out. He didn't want to also lose one of his brothers too.

Shiro Kame
05-20-2015, 09:13 AM
Michelangelo ran faster, determined not to lose another loved one again.

Fang Wolf
05-20-2015, 09:30 AM
Murakami nods and makes more gyoza.

Lady wait on her's gyoza.

--

Splinter: What?! It's he on his way to Shredder's lair?!
I come with you....

Shiro Kame
05-20-2015, 10:39 AM
Mikey keeps running as fast as he can.

~~~~~~~~~

Murakami serves the gyoza to Lady.

Electric
05-20-2015, 03:09 PM
"I should've known..." Leo said as he kept running with the others. "Come on, we know where he's going!" He said as he cut across rooftops in a direct path to shredders base, hoping they got there in time.

----

Chandler looked out of the shellraiser as it pulled up outside of shredders base. Donnie hadn't spoken the whole drive, and it started to bother Chandler, so he walked out of the vehicle alone.

Lethal Lullaby
05-20-2015, 03:53 PM
When they got to Shredder's base Raphael pointed down. "There's the Shell Raiser." he says ready to jump down and grab Donatello before he did anything crazy. Funny how this is more of something I'd do. he thinks.

Shiro Kame
05-21-2015, 07:30 AM
Mikey rushed towards the shell raiser with the others.

Shiro was watching them, waiting for them to go near the Foot HQ's steps before she would attack. Her inner demons were eating away at her by this point, causing her to feel conflicted.

Mikey came across Chandler.

Mikey: Um...Donnie...? Why are you with a human...? Aren't we suppose to avoid people?

Fang Wolf
05-21-2015, 09:00 AM
{{ Shredder's Lair: }}
Witchpanther Saki smell them in air: I think we will get uninvited guests!
Maybe I should give them a warm and welcoming! *Take up Sword of Tengu from the sheath.*

Shredder sit on his throne, turn his head to Witchpanther..
"Hm, Uninvited guests...Ah, Turtles is here for revenge for April.
It's Hamato Yoshi with them? And I will kill them all...

*Shredder called to Tigerclaw* It's my Beloved Lady Nightmare safe?"

Shiro Kame
05-21-2015, 09:14 AM
Tiger Claw: Yes, Master Shredder. We are at China Town's ramen shop called Murakami's. She is quite safe.

Electric
05-21-2015, 10:07 AM
"Woah!" Chandler said when Mikey jumped out near himz he aimed his bow pulling back on the bow string at Mikey "there's 2 of you? I knew this was a trap."

Leo saw Chandler aim at Mikey and jumped down behind him. "Lower your weapon!" He said holding a katana to the back of chandlers kneck. "Donnie? Where are you?" He yelled into the shellraiser still keeping his eyes on Chandler

---

Kara I got a radio in from foot at the base. She called to xever and Bradford "change of plans freaks. The turtles have delivered themselves to our doorsteps. Converge back to base." She said before running back

Shiro Kame
05-21-2015, 10:38 AM
Xever and Bradford nod, racing back to Foot HQ.

Bradford: I can't wait to crack their shells open.

~~~~~~~~~~

Mikey: Whoa man! *holds his hands up in surrender* We just came looking for our bro!

~~~~~~~~~~

Shiro watches, intrigued.

Fang Wolf
05-21-2015, 11:01 AM
{{ Shredder's Lair: }}
Witchpanther Saki wait on uninvited guests to enter the lair..
He have sword of tengu ready to strike.

{{ Murakami's place's roof: }}
Splinter was heading to Shredder's lair when his stopped and and smell a familiar scent:
- Metal and blades + Two Cats Scents: Tiger and Rare Panther -

Lethal Lullaby
05-21-2015, 11:28 AM
Raphael decided to go in the Shell Raiser to see if Donatello really was in there. "Donnie? What are you doing here? Who was that guy out there?" He asks.

Electric
05-21-2015, 12:35 PM
(Who/Where is Donnie???)

Shiro Kame
05-21-2015, 12:37 PM
(Mutant Bear...Wonder where he is...)

Lethal Lullaby
05-21-2015, 01:10 PM
(I wonder what time it is in this RPG. LOL. But I also wonder what he's been up to)

Shiro Kame
05-21-2015, 01:12 PM
(It's still night. Probably half an hour past midnight.)

Electric
05-21-2015, 01:20 PM
(I'm going to wait until bear replies or someone else takes over for Donnie, since he's kinda important at this point )

MutantBear
05-21-2015, 05:24 PM
Donnie was thinking. Thinking hard. The next few decisions of his life would decided who he would become. This was it. It was time to finally have revenge. Sweet, sweet revenge.

Donnie realized time was passing, and they were at Shredder's base. He heard Raph.
"Oh no... not you Raph. I don't want to do this..." Donnie got out the car and pointed a gun at Raph.

"I'm sorry Raph, I don't want you to get involved in this. Now, you have a decision. You can leave." Donnie was frightened, and didn't want to shoot his brother. He needed to liberate April.

Lethal Lullaby
05-21-2015, 05:41 PM
Raphael stared at his brother Donatello who now had a gun pointed at him. He held his hands up. "Donnie please. Please don't do this. It's not worth it." He said trying to talk sense into him.

Electric
05-21-2015, 09:32 PM
Leo saw Donnie walk out and point a gun at raph. "Donnie, no!" He said looking away for a second. Instantly Chandler turned and swung, batting Leo in the face with his bow. Leo was knocked back, but as he tried to recover, Chandler fired the arrow, knocking Leo's katana out of his hand.

Chandler wanted to get out of there, but he still needed to find who killed April. Mikey was between him and the door, so he ran at him. He cartwheeled a few feet in front, wrapping his legs around Mikey's head then slamming him into the ground, before running into shredders base.

----

Karai was on a rooftop above the turtles, but halted the foot and henchmen, seeing what was going on. She'd wait.

Shiro Kame
05-22-2015, 08:00 AM
Mikey: OW!

Mikey fell to the floor, feeling dizzy from the near-concussion.

~~~~~~~~~

Shiro immediately got in front of Chandler

Shiro: Sorry, can't let you do that, arrow boy! *gets out her katana, showing how serious she is* You saved my life before you left me to bleed out. Half of me wants to skewer you for leaving me to die. The other wants to thank you for saving my life. Either leave now while you still can, or you'll force me to perform my duty. Even if you get past me, Shredder and his higher ups will kill you! Your optimal chance for surviving is leaving NOW.

Shiro's eyes show conflict and anxiety.

~~~~~~~~

Xever: Eh? The turtles turning against each other? Should be interesting. Heh, heh.

Rahzar: Ya got that right!

Fang Wolf
05-22-2015, 09:39 AM
{{ Murakami's place: }}
Splinter jump down and sneak in on Murakami's place.
- Hide in Shadow -

Lady sit down and wait on her gyoza.

Electric
05-22-2015, 10:36 AM
"Obviously I did my job well enough. You're still alive and kicking" Chandler said loading an arrow. "If it's any consolation, I started out trying to help. Until I found out you were involved with the slaughtering of my cousin. even so, ever wonder if you'd still be alive had I not intervened?" He fired the arrow at shiros chest.

Shiro Kame
05-22-2015, 10:36 AM
Tiger Claw sniffs the air.

Tiger Claw: I smell a rat... *gets out one of his pistols, scanning the area to see where Splinter is. Since they haven't met yet, he doesn't exactly know it's him.

(I'll post what the changes between the Too Far timeline and the official TMNT 2k12 timeline is soon so that everyone knows what to expect. As soon as I can.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shiro growled and grabbed the arrow in the air.

Shiro: You were warned. Prepare to get slaughtered!

Shiro then attacked with ferocious speed and strength at Chandler, rage filling her.

Fang Wolf
05-22-2015, 10:44 AM
Tiger Claw sniffs the air.

Tiger Claw: I smell a rat... *gets out one of his pistols, scanning the area to see where Splinter is. Since they haven't met yet, he doesn't exactly know it's him.

Splinter Staring at Tigerclaw from the shadows.
- he gathers himself for attack.

Shiro Kame
05-22-2015, 10:45 AM
Tiger Claw got out his other pistol just in case.

Tiger Claw: *whispers* Lady, be on your guard. I can sense an intruder. He smells of rat.

Fang Wolf
05-22-2015, 10:51 AM
Tiger Claw got out his other pistol just in case.

Tiger Claw: *whispers* Lady, be on your guard. I can sense an intruder. He smells of rat.

"Rat? Oh, It's Hamato Yoshi, my husband's nemesis."
*Lady Whispers back*

Splinter waiting for the right opportunity to Attack.

Shiro Kame
05-22-2015, 10:53 AM
Tiger Claw whispers: I'll sneak you out the back. Be prepared just in case. *gets up, paying Murakami for the food*

Fang Wolf
05-22-2015, 11:01 AM
Tiger Claw whispers: I'll sneak you out the back. Be prepared just in case. *gets up, paying Murakami for the food*

Lady noded and get up. "I want take Hamato Yoshi to my husband..
It's cheer him up...Tiger.." *whispers to Tigerclaw*

Shiro Kame
05-22-2015, 11:03 AM
Tiger Claw nods and slowly walks out with Lady.

Electric
05-22-2015, 11:07 AM
Chandler blocked most of shiros strikes with his bow. "Oh, you're angry? Good. Welcome to my world now!" He says jumping back and firing 3 consecutive arrows at shiro. Before running at her swinging his bow.

Karai saw that Chandler got inside, and thinking shiro was still down decided to intervene. "Bradford, stay out here and watch the mutants. Don't let them inside if they try. xever, come with me." She says as she heads inside through the back entrance

Shiro Kame
05-22-2015, 11:09 AM
Shiro: Well, it's a world I live in every day for the rest of my life! *slashes the bow out of Chandler's hands* I tried to let you go! I never wanted April to die!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rahzar nodded.

Xever followed Karai

Fang Wolf
05-22-2015, 11:18 AM
Tiger Claw nods and slowly walks out with Lady.

Splinter follow them in shadow out from Murakami's place.
"Time to End this, Oroku Saki! :x" He called from Shadows.

Shiro Kame
05-22-2015, 11:18 AM
Tiger Claw then fired at Splinter, attempting to shoot him down.

Electric
05-22-2015, 08:26 PM
Chandler grabbed his hand when the bow was knocked out of it. "It doesn't matter what you wanted. It matters what happened!" He pulled out 2 arrows out of his quiver. He cartwheeled towards her and came up trying to stab an arrow into each of her sides.

Karai stood at a nearby door way, watching the fight, halting xever.

---

Leo stood now holding his katana, ready, but no aiming it at Donnie yet. "Mikey, go stop whoever that was from getting himself killed." He took a step towards Donnie. "Donnie. I know you're upset. We all are. But this isn't going to solve anything. Please brother. Put the gun down...."

Lethal Lullaby
05-22-2015, 08:34 PM
"Yeah." Raphael says still staring at the gun and still in disbelief that Donatello would hold a gun up to him. "If you do this you're no better than them. Do you really think April would've wanted it this way?" He says.

Fang Wolf
05-23-2015, 04:11 AM
Tiger Claw then fired at Splinter, attempting to shoot him down.

Splinter avoids all shots which Tigerclaw shoots.

MutantBear
05-24-2015, 12:29 PM
Donatello struggled to shoot. After what Raph had said... his hand was shaking.

"April would want this... I promised her to stop Shredder. I'm sorry... get out of my way. NOW." Donatello was done playing games, and his hand stopped shaking.

He pulled the trigger.

Lethal Lullaby
05-24-2015, 01:00 PM
https://tjbaer.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/himym_what-the-damn-hell.gif?w=474

Raphael stared at Donatello in shock after feeling a sharp pain in the far right side of his chest/plastron. He fell to his knees grabbing where he had been shot and nearly screamed. "DONNIE YOU IDIOT!! WHY?!! I'M YOUR BROTHER!!" He said punching the ground and his eyes watering up.

Metroid
05-24-2015, 01:11 PM
Donatello struggled to shoot. After what Raph had said... his hand was shaking.

"April would want this... I promised her to stop Shredder. I'm sorry... get out of my way. NOW." Donatello was done playing games, and his hand stopped shaking.

He pulled the trigger.

How would Donnie get his fat finger in the trigger guard to pull the trigger?

Kenji enters just as Raphael is shot

Blackeyedsonic
05-24-2015, 01:36 PM
(Ok time for my entrance as my character ghost as shiro said I could)

A sniper shot hits Donitello from the side from a unseen shooter on the roof his stealth armor hiding him perfectly as he readys another shot on the turtle

Lethal Lullaby
05-24-2015, 10:44 PM
Raphael bit his lower lip trying to not cry from the immense pain he was feeling from his gunshot wound. He looked over to Kenji partially relieved that he showed up.

Then Raphael saw Donatello get shot in the side out of nowhere. "Donnie!" He shouted then remembered he had to keep pressure on his injury. "AH." There was a small part of Raphael that felt Donatello deserved getting shot, seeing that he shot Raphael first. Yet there was also the part that wanted to protect his brother.

Metroid
05-25-2015, 07:16 AM
Kenji quickly ducks into cover after he saw Donatello get shot from nowhere.

"Whats going on here?!"
Kenji yells at Raphael from cover

Electric
05-25-2015, 07:58 AM
Leo stood shocked after Donnie shot Raphael. He then braced himself as he moved his katana to take down Donnie, but then stopped in shock again as Donnie was shot.

Unable to tell where it came from, he managed to drag both his brothers in to cover in the shell raiser.

Lethal Lullaby
05-25-2015, 08:09 AM
"I.. don't know Kenji... Donnie.. shot me." Raphael says weakly still trying to keep pressure to is injury.

Shiro Kame
05-25-2015, 08:14 AM
Shiro dodges the arrows before kicking Chandler in the gut.

Shiro: You fool. I've had over five years of ninjutsu training. You're just a dumb kid who's good with archery. Wha'cha gonna do without your bow? *throws the bow out the window*
~~~~~~~~~~

Mikey ran into the Shellraiser out of fear of the sniper.

Mikey: Donnie, what the shell is wrong with you!? You shut Raph! Our brother!

Mikey was feeling scared about Donnie being hurt, but was much scared and enraged that Donnie had shot Raph.

Electric
05-25-2015, 04:58 PM
"Mikey! Keep them both conscious." Leo yells back as he jumps in the driver seat. "I'm getting us back to sensei." He slammed his foot on the gas and took off towards the lair.

---

"Trained? How trained can you be if you were left lying in an alley way bleeding out from a incopetant gang loser" Chandler said after she threw his bow. He ran at her and then dropped, sliding and taking her legs out from under her. When she was on the ground, he wrapped one of his legs around her neck and used the other to pin one of her arms.
"Now back off! I'm here for karai"

Karai stepped out into the hallway. "Oh. Are you?" She said

Lethal Lullaby
05-25-2015, 05:39 PM
"We're just.. leaving that guy? Alone... to fight karai, Shiro and the rest?" Raphael asks before wincing in pain. Raphael then remembered someone that they could send in to help whoever it was that was trying to go after The Foot. "Ugh. She's probably sleeping..."

Blackeyedsonic
05-25-2015, 06:01 PM
Ghost watches in silence and locks his sighs on Karai waiting for a clear shot

Fang Wolf
05-26-2015, 05:39 AM
{{ Outside the Murakami's place: }}
| "Tigerclaw, let me take care of Hamato Yoshi.
I'll crush his joints and limbs with my bare Paws." |
Lady drag up her Blades from her Tekkō-kagi.

Shiro Kame
05-26-2015, 07:35 AM
Tiger Claw: I cannot do that, Mistress. Master Shredder gave me instructions to keep you safe, and I'm following them. *keeps shooting at Splinter*
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mikey got out the first-aid kit and tried to patch them both up. But just in case, he got out his kurisami chain and used it to tie Donnie's arms to a part of the Shellraiser so that he wouldn't do anything dangerous or stupid again on the way to the lair.

~~~~~~~~~~

Shiro's eyes widened when Chandler got one-up on her. She then felt a burst of rage fill her. How dare he call HER inferior! Especially in front of KARAI.

Shiro: THEY JUST GOT LUCKY! *gives Chandler a hard punch to the face to get him off* That's it! You are so DEADER than DEAD!

Shiro then began slashing at him savagely with her katana and wakizashi, wanting this punk kid dead.

Lethal Lullaby
05-26-2015, 07:51 AM
Raphael watched Michelangelo try to path him and Donnie up. "Thanks bro... He then looked to Kenji. "Kenji, you think you can go back and get that guy out of there before he gets himself killed?" He asks. He was thinking about calling Shilo and changing her to her Shadow persona, but Kenji was there right there at the moment. Not to mention he was a vampire(?)

Metroid
05-26-2015, 09:30 AM
Kenji looked at Raphael walking over

"The blonde one?"
Kenji asks rubbing his mask before nodding his head.

"Yes. I will go get him."
Kenji says before opening the sliding door of the Shell Raiser. He jumped out and immediately broke into a fast sprint heading back to Shredder's base.

Fang Wolf
05-26-2015, 01:00 PM
Tiger Claw: I cannot do that, Mistress. Master Shredder gave me instructions to keep you safe, and I'm following them. *keeps shooting at Splinter*

"Shredder's Mistress? That is Good." Splinter says.
- He avoids Tigerclaw shot, jump on walls. -

Shiro Kame
05-26-2015, 01:11 PM
Tiger Claw growls: Hold still, Rodent!

Fang Wolf
05-26-2015, 01:14 PM
Tiger Claw growls: Hold still, Rodent!

Splinter give him sneers, still avoids.
Lady Nightmare have her Tekkō-kagi's blades in ready.

Shiro Kame
05-26-2015, 01:15 PM
Tiger Claw charges as Splinter, attempting to strike him with his blade

Fang Wolf
05-26-2015, 01:18 PM
Tiger Claw charges as Splinter, attempting to strike him with his blade

"I'll tear your joints from your body, Hamato Yoshi." Lady snarl.
Splinter hear it. "Oh, You sound as Oroku Saki!"
- while he try to avoids from Tigerclaw's blade. -

Shiro Kame
05-26-2015, 01:21 PM
Tiger Claw then shoots the ice blaster at Splinter's feet to immobilize him.

Fang Wolf
05-26-2015, 01:29 PM
Tiger Claw then shoots the ice blaster at Splinter's feet to immobilize him.

Splinter look down and see ice on his feet.
"Not good." He says.

Lady Nightmare go to Splinter, she put her Tekkō-kagi's blade under his throat.
"I will tear your in part for part *hehe* Slowly, Hamato Yoshi."

Shiro Kame
05-26-2015, 01:31 PM
Tiger Claw grins, watching

Fang Wolf
05-26-2015, 01:33 PM
Tiger Claw grins, watching

Splinter turn to him. "What are you grins to?"
Lady pulls the blade toward the Splinter's throat, cutting into the skin.

Shiro Kame
05-26-2015, 01:36 PM
Tiger Claw laughs sadistically

Electric
05-26-2015, 02:01 PM
Leo pulled into the lair after kenji ran out. He ran into the main room, yelling for splinter, but after checking each room, realized he wasn't there. "Oh no. This isn't good. MIkey! Help me get them into the lab." He said as he picked up Raph and carried him there. He didn't know what to do, he knew basic medical things, but not gun shot wounds, and seeing as Donnie was shot too, he was lost. Normally he'd call April for help, but that wasn't an option. Casey, no he wouldn't know. Kirby, no he wouldn't want to see them. Shilo, maybe she'll know something. He dialed her number.

---

Chandler rolled back to dodge shiros attacks, but couldn't avoid one that sliced the outside of his forearm. He fell back into a wall, grabbing the wound, thinking he was about to die.

"Enough!" Karai commanded shiro. She walked in between shiro and Chandler and stood above him, before pinning him to the wall with her foot. "Hello, my names karai. I heard you wanted to see me.

"So you're the one...that killed April then." Chandler said gritting his teeth from the cut and anger.

"Yes. That was my doing." Karai said smirking "you're not jones, so I take it you're the cousin then, huh? I found out about you, even considered coming after you at one point, but it was much easier to use her father instead. How is he by the way? Coping well?" She said her smirk getting bigger

Chandler reached up with his good arm and took an arrow, jabbing it towards karais leg, but she caught his arm, twisting it until the arrow dropped.

Karais smirk dropped as she turned her head to shiro. "I was unaware he knew the turtles. How'd they find him, and why are they here?"

Shiro Kame
05-26-2015, 02:06 PM
Shiro took in a deep breath.

Shiro: Donatello met him and took him with him to get revenge on us for April's death. The turtles followed them. Then this little punk thought he could kill me, even though I had no involvement in his cousin's death and I've had over 5 years of training. I tried to warn him to leave. Stupid idiot wouldn't take my offer. *licks blood off katana* Are we gonna kill him now, or should we lock him into the dungeon as bait for the turtles?

Shiro almost cringed at what she said, but in her current mindset and the rage that coursed through her from being backstabbed by her "rescuer," she was not in the mood to be kind and merciful.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Mikey carried Donnie into the lab, and then searched through the books for anything about gunshot wounds.

Lethal Lullaby
05-26-2015, 02:11 PM
The sudden ringing of her cell phone ringing caused Shilo's alter ego Shadow to awaken. "What the-?" She saw Leonardo was calling and answered. "Fool you know how late it is? This better be damn important." She says sounding irritated.

~*~

Raphael looked over wondering who Leonardo was calling, but figured it'd be best not to say anything. He hoped Kenji would be able to get Chandler out of Shredder's base.

Blackeyedsonic
05-26-2015, 02:12 PM
Another shot rings thru the air aimed at karais arm hitting her sqwarely in her sholder before a voice is heard it's modified so as to hide it's user:I would back away slowly

Electric
05-26-2015, 02:30 PM
"Ah. And neither. Shame really, the turtles dragged you into this just like they did April. Our fight was not with her, just with them." She sounded somewhat empathetic, already deciding her new plan, as she removed her foot and crouched down in front of him. "They're maniacs you know. You saw them out there. Completely insane. My theory was always that they blackmailed your cousin. She was wanted by that invading alien race, and I figured they threatened to turn her over to them if she didn't help them out. April was never meant to die." She lied, closing her eyes. "I never wanted her to die, even though the turtles twisted leader killed my mother..."

She was thrown back by the shot that hit her in the shoulder. She tried to gage where it came from, but couldn't tell. Ignoring the voice, she yelled to shiro "send the footbots out on the perimeter! Find the shooter and bring them to me!" She got up and grabbed her shoulder as she made her way out of the view of the windows

Chandler was slightly shocked at the turn of events, but after the shot happened, he also slid himself down the floor into a nearby door way.

----

"Damnit not now!" Leo yelled into the phone in one of his rare outbursts of swearing, when shadow answered "guess we'll make due.. Do you know annnnything about gun shot wounds? Anything at all?"

Lethal Lullaby
05-26-2015, 02:32 PM
Shadow laughed a little on her end before cleering her throat. "Ahem. You're in luck. I do know many things of gun shot wounds. WHo got shot hommes?"

Metroid
05-26-2015, 05:52 PM
Kenji snuck into Shredder's base knocking out any Foot soldiers that got in his way.

"Pst. Blonde one."
Kenji calls to Chandler from around a corner.

Shiro Kame
05-27-2015, 07:35 AM
Mikey heard Leo and Shadow's call and grabbed the phone, freaking out since he couldn't find anything that would help in the medical books.

Mikey: Raph and Donnie! Donnie went nuts, shot Raph. And then, some dude shot Donnie! I don't know what to do! Help!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shiro cringed and growled in disgust at Karai's words. She was lying to manipulate one of the victims that she herself created by her murder of an innocent. She stepped back, attempting to hold back her rage by clenching her fists, which drew blood from her hands. She wanted to speak out, but knew that doing so would get her killed or worse. When Karai got shot, Shiro looked on in in shock. While she was glad that Karai got what was coming to her, she was upset that someone she considered a friend for over 5 years was injured. She obeyed the voice and backed away slowly.

She was about to call for Footbots when she then spotted Kenji. She decided to follow.

Shiro: The vampire, eh? This should be fun...

Lethal Lullaby
05-27-2015, 08:06 AM
"Okay Mikey. I'm on my way, but here's what you gotta do right now. Elevate where they've been shot if you can so that it's above the heart. Make sure the area around it isclean." Shadow says as she gets changed and packs a few things. "Um get them to take some painkillers or antibiotic. If he can see if Leo can remove the bullet pieces along with any pieces of a broken/shattered bone if there is any." She says now running to the lair with the phone in one hand and her bag in the other.

~*~

Raphael partially heard what Shadow said as she was talking to Michelangelo and tried to sit up. He groaned in pain grabbing his shoulder which was still in pain. "I swear Don. Soon as we get better." He says before falling back on his back.

Fang Wolf
05-27-2015, 08:27 AM
Tiger Claw laughs sadistically

Splinter snarl in pain when Lady's Tekkō-kagi's blade cut his skin.
"You love this do you?" He ask Lady Nightmare. *Turn his eyes on Tigerclaw.*

In Shredder's Lair:
Witchpanther wait with Sword oif Tengu on uninvited guests will enter throne room.
Shredder sit down on his throne and wait.

Shiro Kame
05-27-2015, 11:05 AM
Tiger Claw smirks cruelly.

~~~~~~~~~~

Mikey got Donnie and Raph to sit up. He then ran to get cloths to clean the wounds and some pain killers, which he gave to his hurt brothers. He then began to clean them up.

Fang Wolf
05-27-2015, 11:40 AM
Tiger Claw smirks cruelly.

Lady: So you know my husband: Oroku Saki? *Still Cutin him*
Splinter: Yes, he was my brother once the time.
But now he is a monster. *Tear* Now he let Karai kill April he has crossed the line!

Shiro Kame
05-27-2015, 11:45 AM
Tiger Claw watches

TC: Should we kill him now, or take him to Master Shredder to allow him the pleasure of killing the rodent?

Fang Wolf
05-27-2015, 11:51 AM
Tiger Claw watches

TC: Should we kill him now, or take him to Master Shredder to allow him the pleasure of killing the rodent?

"We take him to Master Shredder! *Stopping to cutting Splinter's Skin*
Shredder, my beloved will be pleasure if he kill Hamato Yoshi." Lady says to Tigerclaw.

Splinter look at them only.

Shiro Kame
05-27-2015, 11:54 AM
Tiger Claw nods and knocks out Splinter before preparing to tie him up.

Blackeyedsonic
05-27-2015, 03:33 PM
Ghost stealthily sneaks into the base his armors stealth system aiding his silent approach as he switches out his sniper for a assault rifle

Electric
05-27-2015, 03:38 PM
Leo put down the phone and got donnies tweezers, before looking at Raphs wound. He checked donnies and noticed the bullet went all the way through, so back to raphs, he thought he saw the bullet. "Alright raph, brace yourself bro." He said as he tried to carefully remove the bullet.

----

Karai finally found where the shot came from and ordered foot bots to the areA.

Chandler looked over to where kenji was. "Who the heck are you?" He said while holding pressure on his cut

Fang Wolf
05-27-2015, 04:19 PM
Tiger Claw nods and knocks out Splinter before preparing to tie him up.

Lady smile when she look at Splinter.
"Now will my beloved bladed Emperor be pleasure..."

Metroid
05-27-2015, 04:20 PM
Kenji quickly went over grabbing Chandler by his arm.

"An ally. I will explain later. Let's get out for now."
He says before throwing down a smokebomb he took from Donatello's lab earlier. He proceeded to pick Chandler up and jumped out the nearest window before making a quick run back to the lair.

Lethal Lullaby
05-27-2015, 05:42 PM
Raphael bit his lower lip and clenched his fists. He let out a hiss of pain.

Shadow ran in with her bag. "Okay... I'm here." She says with her hands on her knees. "Damn why do I have to live so far from y'all." She says panting.

Electric
05-27-2015, 10:11 PM
Chandler was going to try to resist, but at this point, he didn't know who was bad and who was good, so atleast this guy was unknown. As kenji carried him out, he saw his bow lying on the ground and grabbed it as they went by.

---

Karai made her way to the bases infirmary and yelled at the staff, who quickly removed the bullet and bandaged the wound. She then went back out in the halls.

---

"Just hang in there Raph" Leo said, and with one last tug removed the bullet. He turned to shadow. "Ok, we've done what you said. What now? They're both losing a lot of blood." He said frantically

Blackeyedsonic
05-27-2015, 10:29 PM
Ghost silently reprimand himself for interfering twice as he starts to do his objective setting up c4 packs in the foot base at strategic locations hoping his stealth mode keeps him from being detected it is hoped by commend that a lose of the foots base could help push them back to Japan if enuf force is used ghost has no clue if it will but he just wants his mission done

MutantBear
05-28-2015, 06:09 AM
(Sorry for not replying in a while)

"HHHuhhh.... no.... leave mee...." Donatello felt the blood escaping from his body. "Promise me.... to kill... the person... who did this to me....." Donatello could feel himself fading away, as his death was upon him.

"Remember... Metalhead- uhhh...." Donatello looked up into the sun and saw the beauty. "I never appreciated sunny days....." Donatello wasn't breathing, and he slumped down. He was smiling at the sun and his eyes were open.

Shiro Kame
05-28-2015, 07:32 AM
Mikey: Donnie's not breathing! He's not breathing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shiro stopped following Chandler and Kenji after the smoke bomb was thrown.

Shiro: Great. I lost them. *sigh* I'm so gonna get yelled at again... Well, maybe it was for the best.

Shiro then goes to check out the base to try to find the sniper. She catches an unfamiliar scent and follows it.

Lethal Lullaby
05-28-2015, 08:05 AM
http://thumbs.newschoolers.com/index.php?src=http%3A%2F%2Fd22zlbw5ff7yk5.cloudfro nt.net%2Fimages%2Fstash-3-4fb423de9b5cb.gif&size=400x1000 I AM ABOUT FUKIN DONE.

After Leonardo taken the bullet and broken bone fragments from Raphael's arm Shadow had disinfected it and placed a breathing mask that she'd taken there on Raph's face. She then started to stitch the spot where the bullet went through. She then had to stop when Donatello(For the love of GOD :trolleye: ) started to slip out of consciousness. "Damn it Donatello, don't do this." She says before quickly finishing off Raph's stitching.

"Leo start wrapping bandages around Raph's shoulder." Shadow says before grabbing the breathing mask Donatello had in his lab and placing it on Donatello's face. She hooked it up to the oxygen and turned it on. She then started to tend to his injuries. "How'd this happen exactly?" She asks as she starts a butterfly stitch on both sides if where the bullet went in and out.

Raphael laid where he was breathing slowly through the mask, afraid that is he breathed too hard, or heavily something will happen. Bad things usually do happen when in panic. He looked over to Donatello who was already looking like he was about to die. He then turned his head away and looked to the ceiling trying to fight back the tears that were coming up.

Metroid
05-28-2015, 08:10 AM
---back at lair---

Kenji quickly arrived back to the lair with Chandler.

"What has happened to purple one?"
Kenji asks worried putting Chandler down.

Blackeyedsonic
05-28-2015, 09:12 AM
Ghost is almost done setting up the c4 when he notices shiro heading in his direction he hids and try's to sneak past her to his last stop

Shiro Kame
05-28-2015, 10:38 AM
Shiro's enhanced senses allow her to pinpoint his location and throw a shuriken at him before charging.

Shiro: YOU! You're the punk that shot Karai! Who are you!?

Blackeyedsonic
05-28-2015, 10:47 AM
Ghost manages to dodge the shuraken and de activates his stealth mode and in a flash of blue light stands towering over shiro his gun ready:I'm just a ghost *he then opens fire with his silenced assult rifle*

Shiro Kame
05-28-2015, 10:49 AM
Shiro dodges: Just what do you think you're doing, Ghost?! Why are you here!? You shot the daughter of our Clan leader! That's an act of war!

Blackeyedsonic
05-28-2015, 10:56 AM
Ghost:and your clan invaded US soil an act of war in itself and your clan killed a US citazen that shot was merely retaliation*he uses a flash bang and stealths himself again deciding to blow the c4 packs he already set knowing it will do damage enuf to condemn the base but most will survive*

Shiro Kame
05-28-2015, 10:59 AM
Shiro: We came here legally! And I had nothing to do with O'Neil's murder! I mean...Only one member knew and did the murder! Nobody else!

Blackeyedsonic
05-28-2015, 11:05 AM
Ghost silently kicks himself as he reapares by shiro with a trigger detonator in his hand:I suggest you evacuate this is on a dead man trigger I already pushed it when I let go this place goes up in smoke I have my orders ma'am so do what you have to

Shiro Kame
05-28-2015, 11:07 AM
Shiro nods and goes to the fire alarm, warning everyone to get out. She's about to leave, but she remembers something. She rushes to her bedroom. There, she begins searching frantically for something important.

Electric
05-28-2015, 06:08 PM
Chandler jumped out of kenjis arms when he got to the lair. "You're with them!" He drew back an arrow on his bow, wincing from the pain as his arm started to bleed heavily.

"Donnie stay with us!" Leo said then saw Chandler "listen kid, I don't know who you are but we really don't have time right now"

----

Karai heard the fire alarm, and growled to herself. She ran to go make sure her father got out, but saw shiros open door, and walked in.

MutantBear
05-28-2015, 06:37 PM
(ehh.... sorry.... that was kinda last resort)

Metalhead was stationary in Donatello's room, until suddenly it beeped to life.

"INITIATING PROGRAM 'RE-INCARNATION'." Metalhead said into the darkness, and after a few beeps and whirs its eyes started glowing green.

"CONSCIOUSNESS NEEDED! CONSCIOUSNESS NEEDED! SENDING FILES TO TURTLE CELL PHONES." Metalhead sent out the messages to all the turtles.

The message read: PROGRAM 'RE-INCARNATION' IS READY TO BE ACTIVATED. CONSCIOUSNESS NEEDED FOR ACTIVATION. CONSCIOUSNESS NEEDED.'

Shiro Kame
05-29-2015, 07:33 AM
(For crap's sake, MutantBear! BTW, LL will playing as Donnie from now on)

Mikey: Hey, what's this?

He saw what looked like one of those Kraang mind control devices on the back of Donnie's neck, except it looked like it was infecting him with a chemical instead of mind-controlling him. He immediately pulled it out, causing Donnie to be able to go back to normal before performing CPR on him to try to keep him alive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shiro was stuffing some folders and a laptop into a computer bag. She didn't want to leave her other precious items behind, but there was no time to save them all. She was about to leave, but Karai was in her path.

Shiro: Get out of the way, Karai! We don't have time to get out! This place is gonna blow up in seconds!

Lethal Lullaby
05-29-2015, 07:54 AM
(So Donnie's still shot, right? can I change the location to it being he got shot in the side of the arm?)

Donatello's eyes snapped open as quickly sat up. He took in a large breath of air as if he's never breathed in his life. He breathed in and out a bit faster than normal as he looked around. After a minute of all it he finally calmed down.

"Wh-what...?" He began to ask wondering what just happened. His eyes went wide seeing what had happened to Raphael. "Raph! What ha- How??" he started to ask and stand up, but he then felt a slight sharp pain in his arm and neck. "Ahh."

Shadow grabbed Donatello by his shoulders, making sure to avoid his gun shot injury. "Stayy." She says then looks to Michelangelo, with the strange device. "What do you have there Michelangelo?" She asks.

Raphael's breathing was back to normal now as he carefully rolled on his side. "Don's.. awake?" he asks thinking he heard Don's voice in his head. As his vision adjusted he then saw Chandler. "Oh it's... that one kid."

Fang Wolf
05-29-2015, 08:36 AM
{{ Shredder's throneroom: }}

| "We need get out here and fast!
So we need to jump down from building or find other way out.
If we will Jump so I'll take you on my back, Father!" |
- Witchpanther Saki.

Shreddeer take up his laptop with all his plans.
and puts it in a computer bag, hang it over his shoulder.

"Were is Karai?!" Shredder called.

Shiro Kame
05-29-2015, 10:38 AM
Mikey: It's some kind Kraang device. I think it's a mind-controller. We found one on Mr. O'Neil one time, and it kinda looked like this, except this one's spitting fluid...I think this is why Donnie went crazy and shot Raph...

Fang Wolf
05-29-2015, 12:07 PM
"Maybe we should put a pink bow on Hamato Yoshi
as a gift before we leave him to My Beloved Shredder?" Lady asked Tigerclaw.

Shiro Kame
05-29-2015, 12:25 PM
Tiger Claw: If you wish, Mistress.

Fang Wolf
05-29-2015, 12:31 PM

"You kidding, do you?" Splinter asked.

"No, I not kidding, Hamato Yoshi.
Hehee, You'd look pretty in a wide pink bow
and pink ribbons tied around your body, like cute gift." Lady says with sneers.

Shiro Kame
05-29-2015, 12:47 PM
Tiger Claw lets out an amused chuckle

Fang Wolf
05-29-2015, 12:51 PM
Tiger Claw lets out an amused chuckle

"What is Sooo Funny?" Splinter asked Tigerclaw.

Blackeyedsonic
05-29-2015, 12:53 PM
Ghost gets out of the foot base then lets go of the detonator blowing up the c4 packs hidden all over the base at the key points

Shiro Kame
05-29-2015, 12:56 PM
Tiger Claw: You in a bow.

~~~~~~~~~

Shiro heard some of the explosion, knowing that the entire place was going down.

Shiro: QUICK! OUT THE WINDOW! *forces it open and dives out, using a grapnel to help land safely on the ground*

Blackeyedsonic
05-29-2015, 01:09 PM
Ghost has started to move away from the base when his motion sensor picks up movement on the street below he looks down and sees what looks like a old man being assaulted by two thieves upon closer look its clear its three mutants one a rat and two cats silently chuckling to himself about the obvious joke that could be made he uses his stealth mod to sneak down carefully his assault riffle ready

Lethal Lullaby
05-29-2015, 01:32 PM
Donatello went a bit pale when he heard that he had shot Raphael. "I can't believe I let that happen. I can barely recall what happened in the past few hours." He says lying back down staring at the ceiling.

"Well there was some sort of mindcontrol device, which luckily Mikey found, on you so.. yeah. Now hurry up and get better damn you." Shadow says then looks to Raphael. "You too ,fool."

Raphael chuckled a bit before sighing. "Get me a magazine and some juice to drink and I'll consider it." He says smirking slightly.

"You're legs ain't broken." Shadow says crossing her arms.

"But my shoulder hurts when I move it." Raphael says pouting.

"Mm. Fine." Shadow says before leaving the lab.

Shiro Kame
05-29-2015, 01:37 PM
Mikey: I’ll go get the juice! *rushes to get Raph his drink*

Electric
05-29-2015, 04:22 PM
Karai followed shiro out the window, landing next to her. She turned back and looked at the explosions in the base. "Father..." She turned to shiro "how did this happen?"

---

Leo sighed when they found out why Donnie was acting insane. "Donnie, when you can, can you uh, run vitals on you and raph...no one else knows how to"

Chandler had no idea what was going on, but he had had enough. He lowered his bow and took off into the subway system.

Lethal Lullaby
05-29-2015, 04:40 PM
Donatello sat up and nodded to what Leonardo said. "Sure... I'll get on it." He says going to the electrocardiograph heart monitor he made before. "I think I'm gonna be fine seeing as I've only been hit in the arm. But I should still rest I guess." He says before pushing the machine close to Raphael with his good arm.

Shadow returned with a magazine from Raphael's room throwing it at him. "There's your mag." she says as Chandler ran out. "Um okay bye, you.." She says wondering why he ran out.

Raphael was about to go after Chandler, but Donatello started to place the electrodes on his body. He ducked to avoid the magazine thrown at him. "Gee thanks, Shadow." he says sarcastically. "Well hey why don't you go 'shadow' that guy." he comments with a laugh.

"He looked like he was capable of handling himself. Also do I look like a care taker?" Shadow asks crossing her arms. "I don't know him anyways, so whatever danger he gets into will be his problem. Not mine."

Fang Wolf
05-30-2015, 04:45 AM
{{ Shredder's Throne room - Explosions/shattered Shards: }}
When the powerful explosions smashing windows in the throne room,
So it flies lot of shattered glass around the room.

Witchpanther and Shredder gets hit by shards of glass
when they jump out the window and landing distance away from Karai and Shiro.

Witchpanther Saki start picking out shards of glass from his skin.
"So who dare ruin my headquarters!" Shredder roar of rage

"Calm down now, Father. *sigh* We will find who as did this...
{ Seeing a shards sitting in Shredder's thigh }
We must leave this place now.." Witchpanther Saki says to Shredder.

"Karai! Shiro!" Witchpanther called.

Lethal Lullaby
05-30-2015, 01:12 PM
"Okay Raph. Just try to take it easy for now." Donatello says as he removes the electrotode pads from Raphael. He grimaced a bit at the pain he felt in his shoulder taking some more pain medication.

Raphael nodded then his eyes went wide when he suddenly realized something. "Oh shell! We forgot Splinter!" He says panicked. "Ahh we don't know where he is!"

"Oh great job. I was kinda wondering why he wasn't here." Shadow comments with a laugh. "Splinter knows his way back I'm sure." she adds.

Donatello also became concerned hearing Splinter wasn't there. "Anyone recall what he was last doing when you saw him?" He asks them.

Electric
05-30-2015, 02:49 PM
Leo stood by the door "we need to go find him. Raph, Donnie? You guys going to be ok? If so, Mikey, you're with me. Shadow, you in?"

Lethal Lullaby
05-30-2015, 08:14 PM
"I think we'll manage." Donatello says giving Leo a thumbs up. "Besides I should probably double check mine and Raph's injuries to make sure they're not infected." He adds.

"Just bring Splinter back." Raphael says as he reads a magazine. "I'll try no to die of boredom." He comments.

"Yeah I'm coming." Shadow says ready to go with Leonardo and Michelangelo. "Oh but real quick before we go. Who shot Don, do we know?" She asks.

Metroid
05-30-2015, 11:48 PM
---Lair---

Kenji was relieved that both Don and Raph were okay. He stood by as Don did his thing.

"Hmm. Blonde one has left.."
Kenji commented after Chandler had left. He then looked over to Leo and walked over.

"I will come too."
Kenji says wanting to get Splinter back as well.

Shiro Kame
05-31-2015, 06:12 PM
Mikey served Raph his juice.

Mikey: Yeah, Splinter might be in danger!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shiro: It was the sniper...He called himself Ghost. This was retaliation from the US government for having one of its citizens murdered, especially by foreigners. I caught him in the act, but he had a "Dead man" detonator. He warned me that when he got outside, he would set off the explosives. I only had enough time to pull the fire alarm, grab what I could, and get out...*sigh* I knew something like this would happen. O'Neil should have been left alone. Now WE'RE all paying for it...WE'RE OVER HERE, WITCHPANTHER!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rahzar and Xever got out in time thanks to Shiro's fire alarm. Their eyes went wide when the building blew up.

Rahzar: What the hell happened?!

Xever: Who did this?!

Electric
05-31-2015, 08:52 PM
"Alright keep us updated" Leo says to Donnie, before looking to the others. "Let's go!" He then took off into the subway tunnels.

---

Karai was still staring at the now burning building.
"O'Neil needed to be eliminated in order to break them. Now, it's time to finish them. We can handle a mere sniper" she said to shiro

Shiro Kame
05-31-2015, 08:59 PM
Shiro: He works for the US government. Plus, O'Neil had nothing to do with your mother's death when you decided to kill her. Why would you think that would break them? Now you have the US government, her family, and the turtles dead-set against more than if you left her alone. *growls* Now where are we gonna live, huh? It was hard enough when we had 5 mutates and a mutant already! Daylight's only in an hour!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Mikey follows

Lethal Lullaby
05-31-2015, 09:00 PM
"Good luck." Donatello says as he looks at where Raphael was shot through a microscope. "Hmm."

"Thanks Mikey. And what is it Don" Raphael asks wondering what Donatello was seeing before drinking some of the juice.

"Well there's a little bit of infection, BUT nothing I can't fix with a few antibiotics." Donatello says to him.

"Hmm. Okay. I better get to shoot someone" Shadow comments before going out with Leonardo, Michelangelo, and Kenji to find Splinter.

(hahahah.)

Metroid
05-31-2015, 09:35 PM
---In subway tunnels---

"You might, dark one."
Kenji said to Shadow as ran alongside the turtles.

"For now let's focus on finding Hamato."
Kenji says running up ahead of the group.

Fang Wolf
06-01-2015, 02:39 AM
{{ Outside the Shredder's lair: }}
Witchpanther come with Shredder to Karai and Shiro.
"So what is Plan, Sis?" Witchpanther asked.

Shredder look at burning building, he snarl of rage.
He still has glass shard sitting in his thigh.

{{ Outside of Murakami's place: }}
Lady Explosions heard from the Foot Headquarters.
"What in the ... Master Shredder!"

Shiro Kame
06-01-2015, 07:28 AM
Tiger Claw escorted Lady to their bikes so they could check out what happened.

Electric
06-01-2015, 04:01 PM
"Whoever this Ghost is, he needs to be taken care of" karai said "witchpanther, take rahzar and track him down. Bring him to me. I'll take xever and see if we can find any updates on the turtles." She then turned to shiro "regardless of your beliefs on what happened to April, it's over. Done. WhatEver right and just defense you have wont change that. If you really want to be righteous though, think a little. Her cousin won't stop trying to avenge her death. If he joins forces with the turtles, he is now out enemy, and he'll end up just like her. Bring him to our side, he's out of our way, and I highly doubt any of the turtles would have the guts to take his life. Go find him"

---

Leo led the group up to the streets and then smelled smoke, before seeing it the air. "That's shredders base. Come on!" He said taking iff

Lethal Lullaby
06-01-2015, 04:41 PM
Raphael stayed with Donatello in his lab as he worked on a simple medication for the slight infection he had. He started to feel a bit feverish. "Don I feel like I'm gonna throw up.."

"Ah don't worry Raph." Don says running over from his work station. "It's probably from the bullet wound. But if you feel you really need to throw up here's a bucket." He adds giving Raphael a bucket and a wet towel to keep him cool. "Just swing that around a couple times to get it cold again.

Raphael nodded before putting his head in the bucket. He didn't throw up yet, so he decided wear the wet towel over his shoulders, which did relieve the nausea.

~*~

Shadow looked up seeing the smoke as well. "Oh so that's where the raining ashes are coming from." She comments before running to follow Leonardo with the group.

Shiro Kame
06-01-2015, 06:10 PM
Mikey: You guys think it's on fire or something?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rahzar nods and prepares to follow Witchpanther.

Shiro was about to say something when she stopped.

Shiro: Yeah...you're right...I did try to get him to stop and leave...He didn't care...He just wanted revenge...I'll see what I can do...That still doesn't change where we're gonna live. Seriously, where?

Electric
06-01-2015, 06:27 PM
Karai turned away from shiro "I'll figure out. Now go."

----

Chandler finally made his way out of the maze of subway tunnels. He wanted to go and continue. But he had no idea where. He decided to go back to his uncles house. When he walked in, Kirby was still in his bedroom, door locked. Chandler grabbed a glass of water and headed to aprils room, sitting in a chair, not wanting to mess up the bed