PDA

View Full Version : +++CiRCuS NiGHTMaReS+++

Pages : [1] 2

Lethal Lullaby
05-05-2015, 01:00 AM
ZToR5hSNRMQ
(Thanks to Shiro Kame for making this video for the RPG ^u^)

About: (Set in 2k12verse) A circus opens in town for anyone to come and enjoy. However there are some things about this Circus that make it very questionable. Especially its owner. Can you survive the horrors that lay in store?

Rating: PG-13(with exceptions) However. Romance is alright to an extent. If 90 percent of your posts is your character flirting, or whatnot then there’s gonna be a problem.

Genre: Mainly Horror, with some Mystery

Rules:
1.Before reading the rest of the rules, please know that if I have to I will ask you to leave.

2.Please do not kill another person’s OC.

3.You are more than welcome to CREATE the circus performers. No slenderman, Jeff the Killer, eyeless jack, or any other creepypasta in general this includes 5NAF, along with Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees, Michael Meyers etc. I will allow characters such as a bearded woman, two headed person, person with unbelievable strength, hobo-clown, contortionists, or whatever YOU can come up with.

4.No GODMODDING. Seriously. NOBODY likes it. At all.

5.Please don’t post back and forth between the same person constantly. Example: (CorrectWrong):
*posted by: Username1
This dude winks at that chick and asks her to follow.
*posted by: Username2
That chick blushes and follows. (STOP)
*posted by Username1
This dude leads her to a lake and shoves her in. (Do not add anymore until at least two DIFFERENT members reply.) This will prevent seeing an entire page of the same two people posting back and forth. And hopefully people won’t get lost and can reply a little more.

6. Have fun and be creative! (/^u^)/ Oh and if you are ever confused about anything going on in the RP feel free to ask me via visitor messages or PM! >w< And I’ll help ya the best I can! ;)

Characters:
April: Electric (temp)
Casey: Roland
Donatello: Roland
Karai: Lethal Lullaby
Leonardo: Electric
Michelangelo: MutantBear
Raphael: MewMeow
Splinter: Metroid
Shredder: Fang Wolf
Koga Takuza: Fang Wolf

Original/Fan Characters:
Ring Master Murray Ross(Human): Lethal Lullaby
Shilo/Shadow West(Human with android arm and eyes): Lethal Lullaby
Shadow and Tarot (Twin Furry Cats): 17thCenturySorcerer
Steve Maple(Red Mage/Old Dude): Blackeyedsonic
Nathan Lenox(Human with special abilities): Electric
Kenji Saki (Vampire): Metroid
Shiro Kame(Albino Vampiric Turtle): Shiro Kame
Witchpanther Saki(Mutant panther): Fang Wolf
Lady Nightmare(Mutant Celestial Black Panther): Fang Wolf
Tal (human Circus performer): 17thCenturySorcerer

-----

Well while we do have all the characters that we technically need for this RP we still ain't starting until after aSYLuM (2K12) is over. I did say I'd be putting this up May 5th, which it is currently, so now it's up. And just for the heck of it I put this together on http://www.rinmarugames.com/game/?game_id=421 It's Murray Ross.
http://s30.postimg.org/tqk2sm26p/Ring_Master_Murray.png

Mew
05-05-2015, 06:24 AM
Can't wait! I just spent 15 minutes playing that Flash game!:teek:

Shiro Kame
05-05-2015, 08:33 AM
Can't wait to start. Better start wrapping up Asylum then! :tgrin:

Metroid
05-05-2015, 10:23 PM
Hey may you take Kenji out and put in my OC: Orion Jett?

Lethal Lullaby
05-05-2015, 10:24 PM
Yeah I can do that Metroid.

Fang Wolf
05-06-2015, 08:36 AM
Aye, Can't wait to start this!
I hope I get a good horror experience...

Blackeyedsonic
05-06-2015, 11:57 AM
Can't wait to test my next gen Steve lol

MutantBear
05-06-2015, 12:36 PM
That opening video was sure creepy...

Anyways, can't wait to start! Good luck on ending Asylum.

Shiro Kame
05-06-2015, 12:39 PM
That opening video was sure creepy...

Anyways, can't wait to start! Good luck on ending Asylum.
Thanx! Did it myself!

Lethal Lullaby
05-09-2015, 12:48 PM
Time to begin! :D

Two semi-trucks painted with pictures of clowns, lions, acrobats, and other circus related icons drive into New York. They catch the eyes of anyone walking outside, or even those looking out there window. A little boy with an ice cream cone watches in awe as the trucks pass. He doesn’t notice his ice cream had rolled off is cone.

After a while the trucks all stop in front of a cleared out spacious area. There was once several buildings there, but they all had been demolished for safety precautions. The drivers step out of each Semi truck and go to the back and open them. Inside we see large deflated balls, a huge red and white tarp with parts of tent frames, ribbons, large metallic rings, various costumes, make-up kits, etc... The two drivers then begin to unload the trucks.

~*~

Karai heard a knocking at the door to Shredder's base and went to see who it was. When she didn't see anyone she let out an annoyed sigh. "Are people seriously still doing the whole 'ding dong ditch' thing?" She asked before looking down. On the step before her was a flier advertising the new circus that just came in town. "Great. Just what we needed." She said sarcastically picking the flier up.

Karai didn't think too much about the flier and just crumpled it up before tossing it in the trash. She then went up to Shredder's throne room to see if he needed her for anything.

~*~

Shilo walked into Murakami’s noodle shop and took a seat before handing her food token to him. The first time she came here she was unaware of the fact she had to buy a token to make an order. Fortunately a nice lady was able to show her. She greeted Murakami, who greeted her with a smile back.

Shilo turned in her seat as she heard the door the noodle shop open. She saw a man enter the shop holding a large bag. The man’s hair was spiked out in various directions and colored red. He wore a bright lime green suit with a matching top hat. “Hello, I’m Shilo. Who might you be?” she asks.

The man smiled before saying, “You’ll find out soon, Shilo.” He then takes out a small pile of flyers and places it on the counter. “Would you be so kind as to hand these to your customers, sir?” He asks Murakami, who nods and tells him he will. The takes off his hat and bows his head before leaving the shop. He continues going to other local businesses and giving them fliers.

At one point a gust of wind crossed by blowing out a few fliers. The man ran after the fliers to grab all he could, but some fell down into the sewers. He sighed and shook his head before continuing on his way.

Fang Wolf
05-09-2015, 01:01 PM
Karai heard a knocking at the door to Shredder's base and went to see who it was. When she didn't see anyone she let out an annoyed sigh. "Are people seriously still doing the whole 'ding dong ditch' thing?" She asked before looking down. On the step before her was a flier advertising the new circus that just came in town. "Great. Just what we needed." She said sarcastically picking the flier up.

Karai didn't think too much about the flier and just crumpled it up before tossing it in the trash. She then went up to Shredder's throne room to see if he needed her for anything.

In Shredder's throne room:
Lady Nightmare sit and sleeping on her throne.
Koga Takuza sitting at the window and meditate.

Shredder sit on his throne and wait for Report.
Witchpanther meet up Karai with the door.
"Hey Sis..." he smile to her.

Shiro Kame
05-09-2015, 01:05 PM
Shiro sighed as she came into Karai's room, looking for her.

Shiro: Karai? Ya here...? What's this?

She took the crumpled paper out of the trash and read it.

Shiro: Um...should I go to this or stay home...?

Mew
05-09-2015, 01:25 PM
~In the Sewers~
Raphael: Hey guys! Some fliers just hit me in the head!
He shoved them off before looking up out of the sewer.
Raphael: Damn people up there! I'll *throws sai* ugh...never mind.

MutantBear
05-09-2015, 04:58 PM
"Woah... is that a new carnival?" Michelangelo said, looking at the fliers. "I love carnivals! Guys, can we please go? PLEASE?" Michelangelo was very enthusiastic, and although he had never been to one, he knew it was going to be great.

17thCenturySorcerer
05-09-2015, 06:30 PM
A few days back.
"Shadow did you see it?" Tarot asks her brother as she walks into the shack they lived in inside the woods.
"Yeah, a circus in New York." Shadow replies looking out the window. "But why did we see it? There's probably tons of circuses out there."
"Maybe there's something about it?" Tarot shrugs, "We should go just incase."
Present
"Look Shadow a flier." Tarot shows her brother while they both look at the flier.

Shiro Kame
05-09-2015, 08:38 PM
Shiro then headed to Shredder's throne room to await new orders, even if she was quickly losing faith and loyalty in him.

She was still reading the flyer as she walked in.

Blackeyedsonic
05-09-2015, 10:31 PM
Steve sat in his store trying to sleep when he hear children laughing he got up and started to look around unsure what's going on and for a man like him this feels odd to not know he follows the sound carefuly and calls to whoever it maybe then he sees his room covered in blood but the blood make leters saying "GO TO NEW YORK NOW OLD MAN" Steve huffs no spooks gonna force his hand then he sees something a pice of paper he picks it up to read it's about a circuse as he touches it he gets a shot of pain and children crying

Steve: OK OK ILL GO I hate free jobs but kids lives at stake *he goes to try to get a ride to new york*

Metroid
05-10-2015, 12:46 AM
-_Lair_-

Splinter hunches over and pickes up one of the fliers off of the ground and studies it in great detail.

Splinter takes his hand off his chin and looks around the room.
"Why would any of you possibly want to go to a circus?"
Splinter says with confusion prominent in his voice.

Splinter continues to think, then says;
"Well, at least all they will think you are just another group of actors"

-_Lair entrance_-

Kenji enters the lair over the turnstiles wondering where everyone is.

Lethal Lullaby
05-10-2015, 01:07 AM
Murray had successfully delivered all his fliers and was now on his way to where the circustent was being set up. The circus performers were on buses coming to the city soon. He looked up at the top seeing it was slightly too far right from where he wanted it. "No no no. Move the tent at least a centimeter to the left."

"But sir that would involve us having to-" one of his workers began before Murray frowned at him. The worker quickly remembered what happened to the last person that tried to question Murray's ways. "I mean we'll get right to it, Mr.Ross!" The worker says as he and his men take down the tent and start building it where Murray wanted it.

Murray smiled as he watched them. His dream was soon to come true.

~*~

Shilo decided to take a look at one of the fliers that the man walked in with. She gasped inexcitement when she saw it was for a circus in town. "Eeeee. Circuses are so fun! I'm definitely going." She says before leaving Murakami's noodle shop.

(Oh btw. Shilo has not met the tmnt in this rp. So she doesn't know them.)

~*~

Karai crossed her arms not looking at Witchpanther. "Hello..." she says. She then noticed Shiro walk in with the crumpled up flier she had tossed in the trash. She scoffed before saying. "Figures you'd be interested in that." She says smirking.

Electric
05-10-2015, 01:14 AM
"Mikey" Leo said rolling his eyes "how would you know if you love circuses? You've never been to one" he was then shocked at splinters response "...wait, you're okay with us going?" He asked, trying not to sound excited. He didn't have any fascination with carnivals, but would love an opportunity to be at a real live event, since he's never been able to.

---

Nathan was sitting at a bus stop, waiting for the next one and hoping he hadn't already missed it.

---

April was in the lair training in the main room when kenji came in. "Oh, hey kenji. The guys are in the dojo I think" she said before knocking the dummy off its stand "yes!"

Metroid
05-10-2015, 01:42 AM
-_Lair, Dojo_-

Splinter turns his head around to face Leonardo

"As long as you four don't start any trouble, but I somehow doubt you will make any efforts to refrain from such actions."
Splinter says, his tail flicks and blows some of the fliers around the ground.

"However, seeing the potential danger of being around so many humans, I'll let you go on conditions that I.... Observe your leadership skills."
Splinter says hurried, he is feeling a something he has not felt very recently; excitement.

-_Lair, Main Room_-

Kenji ducked as the dummy almost smashed into his head from being knocked around so hard.

"Thank you Red Haired One"
Kenji says as he bows and proceeds to the Dojo quickly, as to avoid any more flying test dummies.

Mew
05-10-2015, 06:28 AM
Raphael slouches. He picks up a flier.
Raphael: I guess I'll go, if you dorks wanna.

MutantBear
05-10-2015, 09:02 AM
"AW YEAH! I can't wait! I'm going to go say bye to Ice Cream Kitty and get ready!" Michelangelo walks to the refrigerator and notices Kenji.

"Oh, hey Kenji! Guess what? We're going to a carnival! Wanna come?" Michelangelo said, excitedly.

Shiro Kame
05-10-2015, 09:03 AM
Shiro: I've never been to one that I can remember, Karai. Not all of us can remember our past lives clearly.

17thCenturySorcerer
05-10-2015, 10:36 AM
Tal walks into a tent that Murray was occupying. "Is it almost time to start?" He asks Murray.
__________________________________________________ _________________

"Tarot!" Shadow exclaims as he catches his sister who had begun to faint. "Are you okay?"
Tarot's right eye had glowed before she started to faint. It now returned back to it's normal bright green color. "I'm fine." Tarot tells Shadow, regaining her footing.
"What did you see?" Shadow asks her.
"It was foggy, but something bad is about to happen in that circus."

Blackeyedsonic
05-10-2015, 11:36 AM
Steve is on a buss heading for New York thinking "damn flight risk stupid airport not letting me on I hope I get their in time"

The driver seems to be taking his time

Roland
05-10-2015, 12:39 PM
-In the lab (In the lair)-

Donnie was a bit busy working on the busted TV. Someone accidentally got a slice of inside the cathode tube of the TV which in itself was kind of wonder. Donnie needed to fix the TV before Leo show was on. Donnie didn't hear what Raph said about the circus.

-In the street-

Casey was walking down the street when he saw the circus being set up. 'Cool. Maybe Red would like to go to the circus with me.' Casey thought to himself. Casey past the kid with the ice cream and said "Kid? Don't look now your ice cream is running away."

Lethal Lullaby
05-10-2015, 12:43 PM
Murray turned to Tal before patting him on his shoulder. "In due time, my pumpkin." He says then starts to walk around to see how his other workers were doing. He looked at one and gasped seeing their hair cut. "Goodness Joseph! What is with your hair??"

The man called Joseph turned to Murray with a slightly puzzled look. He had dark brown hair that was in dreadlocks on one have and the other was shaved. "I decided to go with a new style."

"It's so... so... UNSYMMETRICAL!" Murray shouts clearly freaked out. His outburst caused a few others to look in his direction for a moment before briefly looking away. Murray sighed running his hand through his hair to fix it. "Joseph, will you come with me please?" he says.

Joseph nodded his head and followed Murray into the make-up room. He was then pushed into a chair as Murray took to a razor to his head and shaved his hair off so it'd match on both sides. "Mr. Ross?"

"Much better. If I do say so myself." Murray says with a grin. He then placed both of his hands on Joseph's shoulder and leaned close to where he was a few inches from his face. "Now if I see another attrocious hairdo like that..." He began before taking the razor near Joseph's temple and turning it on, He watched Joseph immediately nodding his head in fear. "Glad to see you understand. Now go along." Murray tells him.

~*~

"Well I just figured since you aren't exactly normal." Karai said to Shiro with a shrug. She then looked to Shredder. "Besides we have more important matters than to go to some freak show." She comments.

~*~

Shilo was walking along the side walk going home. She could see the Circus tent from where she was and was amazed by how tall and wide it was. "Wow. I bet there's going to be tons of neat performances. I hope I'll see some clowns. They're so silly." she says with a giggle before she continued walking.

Metroid
05-10-2015, 12:50 PM
-_Lair, Dojo_-

Splinter sighs as Michelangelo runs off in such a hurry.

-_Lair, Kitchen_-

Kenji is surprised by Michelangelo, so he turns to face him quickly.

"Carnival?"
Kenji asks Michelangelo confused;
"You mean like a fair?"

Fang Wolf
05-10-2015, 01:33 PM
Karai crossed her arms not looking at Witchpanther. "Hello..." she says.

"So what up, sis..." Witchpanther says.

"Well I just figured since you aren't exactly normal." Karai said to Shiro with a shrug. She then looked to Shredder. "Besides we have more important matters than to go to some freak show." She comments.

"Yes, we have More important things to us than going to a freak show.
Find Hamato Yoshi! So I can get my revenge..." Shredder says to Karai.

Koga Takuza get up and go to Shredder and Lady.
"The Foot Clan as I founded will rules over New York, so we have to keep a tight grip on the city.
So NO time for Freak Show...for us."

Lady still sleepy on her throne.

17thCenturySorcerer
05-10-2015, 01:43 PM
"Pumpkin..." Tal says embarrased. Walking out the tent Tal walks to his tent to choose the silks he would use for his aerial performance.

Shiro Kame
05-10-2015, 04:28 PM
Shiro thinks: [They probably wouldn't notice if I went, so I think I can go if I go in disguise... Besides, I'd love to see the tigers and panthers in the show!]

Shiro: Yes, Sirs...

Electric
05-10-2015, 04:46 PM
Nathan looked over, hearing a girl giggling and talking to herself as she walked by. He then caught a flyer being blown in the wind, advertising a circus. He checked his watch, figuring he'd missed the last bus, and decided he might as well check out the circus and took off towards it.

---

April walked in to see what the guys were doing. "What's going on?" She asked

MutantBear
05-10-2015, 06:14 PM
"Hey April! We're going to a carnival! You know, the place with all the attractions and acrobatics and COTTON CANDY! Cotton candy.... I need to try the cotton candy! Wanna come with us, April?" Michelangelo asked April.

Lethal Lullaby
05-10-2015, 09:35 PM
http://s2.postimg.org/85qo7qfvd/Murray_s_lunch.png

Murray now sits in his private little shed that he has a key pad to get into. He sits at a table eating a slab of meat. Behind him is a wall with colored squares alternating in rainbow colors. He has an Italian opera playing on a CD in the back ground.

Meanwhile a man and a woman both in clown make-up were walking around. "Have you seen Joseph lately?" One asks then the other shakes their head, "No. I haven't."

~*~

Karai nodded then bowed to Shredder. "Yes Father." She says then turns to Shiro. "Come on. I'm not working with Bradford or Xever since they'll probably mess up like usual." She says to her.

~*~

Shilo stopped before the circus seeing it was still being set up. "Oh my. It's larger in person." She says as she looks from behind the yellow tape surrounding the circus. She called over one of the workers. "Excuse me sir!"

The worker was a woman in her early 30's with blonde hair pulled back in a pony tail. "Yes? Can I help you?" She asks. She also wore a grey office type dress.

Shilo nodded. "Um when will you be opening?" she asked her.

"2 days most likely. Unless we do something that Mr. Ross doesn't like." The woman said with a nervous laugh.

Shiro Kame
05-10-2015, 09:38 PM
Shiro growls when Karai announces the pair-up

Shiro: How come I can't work on my own again? I don't like have a partner to slow me down.

Electric
05-10-2015, 10:41 PM
"Circus? Sure! Why not" April said as she grabbed her mail carrier bag. "And master splinters ok with you guys going?"

Leo walked out of the dojo. "It is a circus. As long as were careful we shouldn't draw too much attention" he said glancing to Mikey with a somewhat worried look on his face "but I think splinters coming too, just in case."

---

Nathan walked up to the circus seeing it wasn't completely set up yet. He recognized shilo, the girl who had been giggling earlier, and walked over to her. "Excuse me miss. Are you going to the circus?" He asked

Blackeyedsonic
05-10-2015, 11:26 PM
Steve gets off the bus when it stops in New York and sighs as he walks down the street using his cane: great another freebie I just hope it's not like that asylum I had to work in.........

Roland
05-11-2015, 10:51 AM
-In the street-

Casey decieded to check out the circus getting setup and maybe sneak a peek at animals available for the circus. Casey then saw a Nathan and Shilo and thought that they're part of the circus. "Hey. Sorry to interupt but do you have any acts with wild animals?" Casey asked them.

-In the lab-

Donnie was got a bit frustated with fixing the TV. As he took a break he heard Mikey asking April if she wanted to go to circus. He ran out of lab and then asked "Wait! What is this about the circus?"

Lethal Lullaby
05-11-2015, 11:13 AM
Karai rolled her eyes at Shiro before saying, "First of all, the way you said, 'I don't like have a partner to slow me down'. Having. or even better, 'I don't like working with others.' Secondly just suck it up." She says before going out.

~*~

Shilo turned to Nathan when he walked over smiling at him. "Oh of course I am. It's been years since I've seen one, and I feel like I'm so lucky that there's one here." She tells him. Shethenlooked over to see Casey walking over. When he asked if they had any acts with wild animals she giggled. "Oh heavens no. i'm just here to find out when the circus opens. The lady said in 2 days."

Shilo then looked back at Nathan again. "Oh by the way, my name's Shilo." She said then looked back at Casey. "You two are?" She asks.

~*~

Murray was still in his private little quarters eating his meal. He smiled with each bite he took and wiped his mouth off with each bite. Nobody knew his little secret that he was a cannibal and had been eating humans for at least a few years now.

The Italian opera playing on his CD then started to skip causing Murray to abruptly stand up. He quickly walked to the radio he was playing it in and took the CD out before breaking it in half and tossing it in the trash. "Looks like I'll be buying myself a new one." He says before putting in a CD that played traditional Japanese music.

Shiro Kame
05-11-2015, 11:38 AM
Shiro growled: Son of a... Fine, whatever, let's just get on with the next failure of a plan...

17thCenturySorcerer
05-11-2015, 12:51 PM
Whilst the main tent was being set up, Tal was practising with the other (cough) Circus performers. Tal set up his silks and after successfully creating a knot to keep him up, he practiced on his triple-wrap splits, inverting into an angel wings crucifix.
"I can definetly sense a dark aura about this place." Shadow says. He grabs Tarot's hand and both of their green eyes glew. An orb of light formed where the center of their bodies were and grew around their body, creating an shield of light that only they could see. "There. Now we don't have to worry about any bad energy hurting us."

MutantBear
05-11-2015, 02:52 PM
"Oh, Donnie, we're going to a circus! It's going to be awesome!" Mikey said, as he ran to April's computer and got up an image page of carnivals.

"Look! They're so awesome! What's the name of the carnival we're going to?"

Electric
05-11-2015, 04:39 PM
"Who knows? It Might be kind of fun" April said to Donnie

---

"Nathan" he replied to Shiloh, waiting for casey

Mew
05-11-2015, 06:47 PM
Raphael: Well, I guess we HAVE to do this now!

17thCenturySorcerer
05-11-2015, 07:45 PM
"Gee. I wonder where the other performers are." Tal says to himself. Unraveling himself Tal takes his silks off from the hooks they were hanging on and crumpled them up in his arms. "They really should be warming up for tomorrow's show."
(*cough* *hint*)

Lethal Lullaby
05-11-2015, 09:23 PM
*cough* *cough* Difference between a Circus and a Carnival

A circus is held in a location where all the participating audiences as well as performers are gathered; the main focus of attention of the crowd in general will be at the center of this gathering, where performers can showcase their tricks, stunts and exhibitions on a large space designated for them. On the other hand, a carnival may consist of simultaneous entertainment outlets which the crowd can choose at their own will. A circus is held on a date scheduled for that particular place that is included in the circus group’s tour, while a carnival is held annually at a fixed date usually as a cultural celebration.

While the use of both of these may have a vague distinction, you should keep in mind that they have different historical paths.

In brief:

• A circus is held a ring or circular tent wherein the crowd will gather to witness exhibitions by entertainers and trained animals.

• A carnival is held in tribute to a religious, historical or cultural figure and comprises simultaneous entertainment outlets, such as food stalls, rides, games and mini-shows.

Karai looked to Shiro with her arms crossed then uncrossed them and put her hands on her hips. "Well then. If you think you've got such a great plan, then let's hear it." She tells her then waits.

~*~

At the circus that was being set up one of the performers, a juggler, was practicing his chainsaw juggling act. He was currently using bricks for practice.

~*~

Shilo smiled at Nathan after he introduced himself. "Nice to meet you, Nathan." she says with a smile.

Murray finished his lunch and left his private quarters locked up. He walked around for a few until he saw some teenagers standing around the outside. He walked over to greet them. "So I take you three are excited for the Red Tent Circus?" he asks Shilo, Nathan, and Casey.

Shilo turned to Murray and nodded. "I know I am! Will you be selling cotton candy, and caramel popcorn?" She asks eagerly.

Murray chuckled a bit. "Well I won't be selling it myself, seeing as I'm the owner and ring master of this circus, but s few of my employees should be selling some." He tells her seeing her grin with excitement. He then looked at her arms and squinted as his eyes moved from the left to the right and back. He was seeing a very slight difference between them that made his right eye start twitching.

Shiro Kame
05-11-2015, 09:28 PM
Shiro: We take an important member of the turtles and hide him. If the team is broken up, they'll all fall apart like a chair missing a leg. They'll wobble under the weight and fall apart.

Metroid
05-11-2015, 09:40 PM
Basically, a carnival has more people performing than animals.
-_Lair, Wherever Donatello and April are_-

Splinter walks out into the room, accompanied by Kenji, they both listen in to the group's conversation.

Blackeyedsonic
05-11-2015, 10:22 PM
Steve walks over to the tent and sees some teens and guy who's eye is twitching he decides to go check on them

A strong man is setting up for a act with with his beautiful gymnast wife getting ready to practice

Mew
05-12-2015, 05:34 AM
Raphael yells: Why a circus! Why! Come on!

MutantBear
05-12-2015, 10:49 AM
"Don't worry Raph, it'll be fun!" Michelangelo looks at the flier and searches up "The Red Tent Circus". No results come up.

"Hmm... maybe it's a new circus?" Michelangelo couldn't care much, but there was something odd about it.

--

Meanwhile, in the circus, a hunched over man sits in his tent, looking at a small pocket knife, caressing it.

"Hhh... I'll be the beesttt... they'll regret what they diiid to meee.... they ain't called me Great Garret for notthingg...." Garret talks in a harsh voice.

Roland
05-12-2015, 12:30 PM
-Near the red tent circus-

"The name Casey. Casey Jones" Casey told Shilo. When Murray asked them if they excited for the circus and after Shilo told Murray she is excited ,Casey also nodded and said "Yup. I really excited to see a lion tamer act. " Casey told Murray and the Casey saw Murray's eye twitch. "You okay dude?" Casey asked Murray.

-In the lair-

"The circus but... wouldn't people notice us and freak out or are we going to blend to the circus act?" Donnie asked. Donnie was worried people was going to freak out when they're are the circus but he wanting to go the circus to see what is like. "Yeah could be fun" Donnie said.

Fang Wolf
05-12-2015, 01:43 PM
In the foot clan's lair:
"It's circus in town, Koga-sama! we go?" Ask Witchpanther.
"Why you want go on Freak Show, Witchpanther-kun?" Koga ask.
"It's will be nice to see Tigers, Koga-sama!" Witchpanther says and smile.

Shiro Kame
05-12-2015, 01:44 PM
Shiro: You're already a big cat. Why do you need to see another one?

Lethal Lullaby
05-12-2015, 01:56 PM
Karai stood thinking about Shiro's plan. "Very well then. We'll go with it. Now how exactly are we going to kidnap one and hide him from the others?" She asks her. She rolled her eyes when Witchpanther said he wanted to see the Tigers.

~*~

Shilo smiled at Casey after he introduced himself. "Lovely meeting you as well." She says to him.

Murray let out a short panicked sounding laugh before asking Shilo, "What's with your arm? The right one?"

Shilo looked at Murray a little confused then looked at her arm. "You can tell? Well it's not real. My real one had to get cut off.." she explains to him.

Murray nodded. "Oh..." he had a slight expression of horror for a second before turning to see Steve. "Hello sir."

Shiro Kame
05-12-2015, 01:58 PM
Shiro: Simple. How do you trap an animal? With bait. Just make sure it's the right kind at the right location at the right time, and bam! Got him! And I know where to hide him.

Blackeyedsonic
05-12-2015, 02:03 PM
Steve smiles polightly but he smells the air his cat like instincts helping him smell blood:hello sir I am Steven Maple a performer of many feats of both grand and minor skill I was wondering if your looking for a skilled master of illusion *he bows*

Fang Wolf
05-12-2015, 02:18 PM
"Hehe, But I want see NO-Mutant Tigers.
And I want see Clows, they are funny! Come on now..." Witchpanther says to Koga, Lady and Shredder.

MutantBear
05-12-2015, 02:37 PM
"We'll blend in! Besides, they already have a lizard boy." Michelangelo said, pointing to the flier. "C'mon, lets go!"

Metroid
05-12-2015, 03:01 PM
-_Lair_-

Splinter and Kenji nodded to Donatello's statement being they could blend in.

"Might as well try to blend in."
Kenji says to Donatello, then nods again at Michelangelo.

17thCenturySorcerer
05-12-2015, 04:03 PM
Tarot and Shadow, originally having been in the back of the circus (outside), had been circling around to see if they could figure out where the mass of bad energy was coming from. As they got closer to the front the negative energy became stronger.
"Shadow," Tarot calls to her brother telepathically, "It's getting stronger."
"I know." Shadow replies. Eventually Tarot and Shadow meet up again at the front of the tent, where the girl, ringmaster, and old man stood, and also some other people but who has time to describe them?
"Hello, are you waiting for the circus to open?" Shadow asks.
"Shadow, I think it might be coming from that man." Tarot says.
"We'll have to wait to find out, we can't risk out eyes glowing right now." Shadow replied.

(from now one regular text will be Tarot's and Shadow's Speech, and Italicized will be when they use telepathy (btw, they can only do it with each other)).

Lethal Lullaby
05-12-2015, 09:15 PM
(It's noonish now. Like about 1pm in the rpg)

Karai looked at the flier for the circus then to Shiro. "What about here? Do you think we can get one here?" She decided she would humor Shiro by going along with her plan. She looked at Witchpanther and scowling some. "Clowns are definitely NOT funny."

~*~

Shilo turned to Shadow and Tarot as the walked up. "Oh hey are you two part of the show? Why aren't you in there? Who are you?" she starts asking them. "Nice costumes by the way." She adds.

Murray looked at Steve for a moment. "Hmm. I'd have to think about it. Tickets will be sold tomorrow: $5 for those under 18 and $7 for anyone older. Oh young kids 4 and under are free, and seniors are $5 as well. Plus I'd have to see what exactly you can do before I deem you're good enough for my show." He explained kind of wanting to hurry up and see how his employees and everyone who was working for the circus doing.

(Here's something I painted with some help from my brother 17thCenturySorcerer. He wrote 'Circus' in white and I just did everything else. Nothing too extravagant. I just wanted to use my metallic colored paints. Warning: it's pretty big, so it's under spoiler tag.)
http://s14.postimg.org/9h7uh36fl/WP_20150512_15_50_14_Pro.jpg

Shiro Kame
05-12-2015, 09:18 PM
Shiro: Well, Michelangelo is immature and childish enough to go to one, and if he goes, then there's a chance that the others might come. They are still teens after all, not grown men.

Blackeyedsonic
05-12-2015, 09:43 PM
Steve:understandable *he turns into smoke making it look like a illusion and apares on the other side of shilo*ill take a test later if you wish

17thCenturySorcerer
05-13-2015, 06:59 AM
"Performers?" Tarot wonders.
"She must think we're part of the act. Maybe if we go along with it we can get in on the inside."Shadow suggests. "Follow my lead."

"Umm, yeah... we were just out for a stroll." Shadow starts, "Right Tarot?"
"Yeah! Just getting some fresh air! Yeah!" Tarot smiles
"Well, come on Tarot we better get ready for out act!" Shadow grins whilst grabbing Tarot's hand. Together they walk past Murray smiling and waving, before entering into the tent.

Fang Wolf
05-13-2015, 07:05 AM
Shredder get up and waking to Window.
"Hm........" *Turn to Witchpanther. "You can go to freak Show if you want.
I have the foot clan's business to do..." Shredder says.

Roland
05-13-2015, 12:22 PM

Casey gave Shilo and Jason smile and said "Anyone of you want to join me and take a look round this place." Casey asked. Casey also wondered why Steve wanted to join the circus at his age. 'Probably the a late mid life crisis.' Casey thought to himself. Casey wondered what is up with Murray but just thought that it might be stress due to the circus opening.

-In the lair-

Donnie wanted to state that they'll become the show instead of the circus but lizard man convinced him otherwise. "Ok , let's go. When does the first act start?" Donnie asked.

MutantBear
05-13-2015, 05:37 PM
"Uhh... well... the ticket booth starts tomorrow, but we can always wait in line! I have all the seasons of Crognard and smores ready!" Michelangelo ran into his room and brought out a bag of VHS-es and a box of smores.

Lethal Lullaby
05-13-2015, 06:09 PM
Murray watched as Steve disappeared into smoke then reappeared. "Well that sure was something." He says with a smile before turning around. He saw Tarot and Shadow trying to sneak in and grabbed them before he heard Casey talking to Shilo and Nathan about looking around the area. "Goodness shouldn't you teens be at home studying for tests or something?" He asks. "I have to see how ALL the other entertainers are doing with their acts. I do not need some teens and what have you taking a tour of my circus." He says pushing Tarot and Shadow away from the circus sounding a bit abrasive.

Shilo was about to answer Casey's suggestion, but Murray spoke up before she could. "I'm home schooled." She says before he basically told them to get lost. She let out a nervous laugh. "Sorry sir, we'll go." She says starting to turn around.

Murray sighed then said "My apologies. I'm just stressed is all. But I do really have to make sure all the acts are put together nicely. Now be on your way." He says to them hoping they would go away.

"Oh. Well why didn't you say so." Shilo says with a giggle. She then turned to the others who were near her. "Hey any of you wanna come with me to the bakery down the street? We could get to know each other better and I heard they have some tasty sweets." She says with a big smile.

~*~

"Well let's see if we can find out when it opens." Karai says while reading the flier. "Okay so tickets are being sold tomorrow... and the first set of acts start the day after." She then turned to Witchpanther. "Well looks like we're going to the circus after all." She tells him.

Shiro Kame
05-13-2015, 06:15 PM
Shiro: Yep.

Shiro appeared stoic on the outside, but on the inside, she was excited about going to the circus.

17thCenturySorcerer
05-13-2015, 06:19 PM
"Now what do we do?" Tarot wonders.
"I don't know, we'll have to wait until we get into the inside." Shadow replies.
"We'll have to figure out if anyone else has any negative energy around them." Tarot says.
"Okay, we'll have to stay hidden though. Good thing only some people saw us for now." Shadow sighs in relief.
Tarot and Shadow each have a gemstone that holds 10% of their magic inside them in order for them to manifest clothes with out having to focus their energy to keep the clothes in material form. Tarot's is a Sapphire and Shadows is a fire ruby. (so the less clothes they have the closer they are at 100% power). They used these gems to create cloaks in order to conceal their identities.

Electric
05-13-2015, 09:40 PM
"Uh, sure. I actually missed my bus, so Ive got some time." Nathan said fixing his glasses.

----

"Hold on guys. We're just going to go and check it out first. We don't know what could happen. Someone could figure out were mutants, or shredder could have spies there waiting or..." Leo said

"Calm down Leo, I know you guys don't get out much, besides the whole ninja saving the world thing" April said putting a hand on his shoulder "but it's a circus. There'll be plenty of more unusual things than a couple mutants. Just try and enjoy it"

Roland
05-14-2015, 12:19 PM

Casey was a bit disappointed that he couldn't check out the circus but was fine with it when Murray gave explanation why they weren't allowed to snoop around. "Well examinations only starts in 4 months so I'm cool." Casey told Murray. Casey had some time to kill so he accepted Shilo offer to go to the bakery. "Sure. I have nothing to do." Casey told Shilo and then followed her.

-In the lair-

Donnie was a bit bummed when he heard the ticket stand only opens tommorow but the smores and video night sounded awesome. Donnie then remembered he still had to fix the tv. "Uh the tv is still busted. I couldn't fix it yet." Donnie told Mikey.

Fang Wolf
05-14-2015, 12:45 PM
"Well let's see if we can find out when it opens." Karai says while reading the flier. "Okay so tickets are being sold tomorrow... and the first set of acts start the day after." She then turned to Witchpanther. "Well looks like we're going to the circus after all." She tells him.

"Yeah! When we go, Sis?
But our old man: Shredder come not join us." Witchpanther tell Karai.

-Lady Nightmare, Koga Takuza & Shredder get back to their Foot Clan's business.-

Lethal Lullaby
05-14-2015, 01:51 PM
Shilo giggled as Nathan and Casey both agreed to coming with her. "Ohh goodie!" She then one of each of Nathan's and Casey's hands before running to the bakery with them.

The bakery was only a few buildings away and when they were there Shilo let go of Nathan and Casey then went inside. She orders her self a box with 2 dozen cookies and paid for it. She took one cookie and ate it before she giggled at how amazing it tasted. She ate a few more cookies after it then offered one to Nathan. "Ooh boy you have GOT to try this."

~*~

Murray sighed in relief before popping a mento in his mouth. He then turned around to go inside the circus tent. He walked over to Tal and put his hands on his hips. "Tal? How's your aerial silk act going?" he asks.

~*~

"We're getting tickets tomorrow, Witchpanther." Karai tells him then looks to Shiro. "You're plan better work, because I'm not taking any fall if it doesn't." she says.

Shiro Kame
05-14-2015, 01:57 PM
Shiro: Not like I ever asked you to take it...! Whatever, I'm used to being the "fall girl."

17thCenturySorcerer
05-14-2015, 07:19 PM
Murray sighed in relief before popping a mento in his mouth. He then turned around to go inside the circus tent. He walked over to Tal and put his hands on his hips. "Tal? How's your aerial silk act going?" he asks.
"It's coming along well Murray." Tal says, "Do you have my costume picked out?" He asks, knowing that Murray is the one who choose their outfits so as to keep it to his symmetrical liking.

Mew
05-15-2015, 04:42 AM
Raphael: Fine Mikey. We have to do this now!

Fang Wolf
05-15-2015, 08:19 AM
"We're getting tickets tomorrow, Witchpanther." Karai tells him then looks to Shiro. "You're plan better work, because I'm not taking any fall if it doesn't." she says.

"What is the plan which you should do then??" Witchpanther ask.

Shiro Kame
05-15-2015, 08:28 AM
Shiro: We wait for them to show up, take one of them, hold him until the others realize that he's missing, and force them out.

Roland
05-15-2015, 04:23 PM
-In the bakery-

Casey was a bit surprized at Shilo's grip. She was a way lot stronger than he thought. Casey check his pockets for cash but he was broke. "Dang. Hey Shilo? May I have cookie? I don't have any cash with me." Casey asked.

-In the lair-

Donnie just shrugged. "Ok but let's just make our minds up. Are we going today or tomorrow?" Donnie asked the others. They seemed uncertain on what to do.

Lethal Lullaby
05-15-2015, 09:41 PM
(Hey are we okay if I put time stamps? I'd say it's at least 1:30pm now.)

"So I take we're going to 'turtle nap' Michelangelo?" Karai asks using her fingers to air quote 'turtle nap'. She figured they'd have to start thinking of their strategy to get one of the turtles without the other turtles noticing.

~*~

Murray smiled at Tal. "Wonderful! And of course I've got your costume. It should be here later tonight." Murray tells Tal before turning around.

Murray walked over to the guy who was juggling chainsaws earlier. He whispered in his ear and the guy looked at Murray for a moment before nodding his head. "Alright sir. I understand."

~*~

Shilo decided to give Casey the cookie she was trying to offer Nathan. "Here you go!" She says stuffing it in his mouth. She then grabbed another one out. "Nathaaaann. Tryyyy." She says offering again with a pout.

Electric
05-15-2015, 10:12 PM
"Oh, uh sorry, I was distracted" Nathan said blushing as he took the cookie. He bit into it "woah, that is really good!"

----

Metroid
05-15-2015, 11:49 PM
-_Lair_-

"We will all be able to go tomorrow, as long as everyone wants to go?"
Splinter says to Donatello, then looks at Kenji.

"Will you be accompanying us, Kenji?"
Splinter asks.

"Most certainly, its been boring being all cooped up at night, like a bird with his wings fallen off."
Kenji says as he uncrosses his arms and looks at all the others.

Mew
05-16-2015, 09:24 AM
Raphael: *under his breath* I don't wanna go.

Roland
05-16-2015, 12:45 PM
-In the small bakery-

Casey nearly choked on the cookie Shilo stuff into his mouth. "Hmph *cough* hmph *takes cookie out of his mouth and coughs*. Easy *cough* there. You didn't need to feed me. *cough*" Casey told Shilo and the eat the rest of the cookie and the said "The cookie is alright. It just a bit dry though."

-In the lair-

Donnie gave Splinter a nod and said "Awsome. I really wanted to see what a circus is like". Donnie was a bit surprized Raph didn't want to go. "Aw Raph. Come on. Your not scared of the circus are you?" Donnie asked Raph.

(@Lethal Lullaby. Yes please, it will really help the rpg)

Fang Wolf
05-16-2015, 12:59 PM
"So I take we're going to 'turtle nap' Michelangelo?" Karai asks using her fingers to air quote 'turtle nap'. She figured they'd have to start thinking of their strategy to get one of the turtles without the other turtles noticing.

"Then we get the rat out of the hiding place.
So father can get his revenge.
I hope it's work. *hehe* Want have more help, Sis?"

Lethal Lullaby
05-16-2015, 01:35 PM
(1:35 pm.)

Shilo beamed with happiness when she saw Nathan had enjoyed the cookie. "See?" She pouted when Casey said the cookie was 'alright'. She then smiled again and shrugged as she ate another cookie. "Mmm. So Nathan. Where were you originally headed?" she asks him.

~*~

Karai nodded to Witchpanther. "Sure why not. I think we could use your help, right Shiro?" she asks Shiro looking at her.

~*~

Murray pat the juggler on his shoulder before continuing to check up on the other circus performers.

17thCenturySorcerer
05-16-2015, 03:06 PM
Tal goes off to eat with some other circus performers.

__________________________________________________ ____________

On top of a building three blocks south of the circus two cloaked figures (obvious) stand and look down at the circus.
"How long until the circus opens again?" Tarot wonders, looking down at the red tent.
"Tickets are being sold tomorrow morning at 5 am." Shadow replies, looking at a flier for the circus he had obtained. Putting it down, he turned to Tarot and said, "You ready?"
Nodding, Tarot walks to her brother and grabs his had. Their green eyes glow again as they strengthen their shield of light.

Electric
05-16-2015, 05:56 PM
"Alright sensei" Leo said bowing

"Awe, come on raph, it'll be fun!" April said
---

"Uh, home, actually. I'm renting a place in midtown so I can work an internship." Nathan said finishing the cookie. "But the staff members had an out of town conference this afternoon, so I was sent home early."

Roland
05-17-2015, 11:29 AM
-In the small bakery-

Casey felt like Nathan and Shilo wanted to alone. Casey saw Shilo pouting and then said "Uh I think I'm going to go now. Nice meeting you two." Casey then went to check on the turtles.

-In the lair-

Donnie went back to his lab to fix the TV. Donnie got frustrated again when he tried to fix the TV. He then decided to see if he could make projector instead.

Mew
05-17-2015, 12:46 PM
Raphael: Fine. I'll go.

Lethal Lullaby
05-17-2015, 03:20 PM
(1:38? If anyone thinks the time is too slow/fast lemme know, please.)

The juggler, still with Murray's request on mind went to sit by Tal as they had there little lunch break. He took out a ham and turkey club sandwich from his brown bag along with a pudding cup and a protein bar. He then looked to Tal and gave him a little nod.

~*~

Shilo ate another cookie as she listened to Nathan. She then looked over to Casey as he was getting ready to leave. "Aww leaving so soon? Well okay we'll see you another time." She says waving him good bye.

Shilo then turned back to Nathan. "So you gonna catch a later bus home then?" She asks him.

Blackeyedsonic
05-17-2015, 08:58 PM
Steve had lest the circus and was walking his way to a hotel trying to find a cheap room till he can visit it again and see what's what

MutantBear
05-18-2015, 06:52 AM
"Aww..." Mikey said, disappointed. He really wanted to got today. He dragged himself to his room and decided to watch some Crognard.

Roland
05-18-2015, 01:23 PM
-Near the lair-

Casey left the bakery after he greeted Shilo and Nathan. As he got nearer to the lair, he heard the turtle talking about going somewhere and it's going to fun.

-In the lair-

"Hey guys! Whatz up Red? Are you talking about the red tent circus?" Casey asked. Donnie just finished making a crude makeshift projector when he heard Casey asking. "Yes. We were talking about that." Donnie said. He wasn't pleased to see Casey.

"Ok I couldn't quite fix the tv but I was able to make a projector . So Leo now your show again." Donnie said as he tried to avoid Casey. Casey saw the projector and said "Awesone ultra high depth. Let watch that new show myth monster hunters" Casey said as he sat down and changed to that channel.

17thCenturySorcerer
05-18-2015, 03:53 PM
Tal nods to the juggler, continuing to eat his turkey wrap.

Shiro Kame
05-18-2015, 04:09 PM
Shiro shrugged: The more the merrier I guess...

Fang Wolf
05-19-2015, 01:19 PM
Witchpanther noded. "So how is plan then?" He ask Karai and Shiro.

Shiro Kame
05-19-2015, 01:30 PM
Shiro: The basic kidnap and ransom. It'll depend on which member separates and how open the window of opportunity is.

Roland
05-19-2015, 02:28 PM
-In the lair-

Casey started laughed when the people on the projector start to hunt a yeti. "This people are cracking me up. Ha ha ha. Yeti's don't exist." Casey said while watching.

Donnie got a bit annoyed because Casey was watching stupid shows on his projector. "I'm going out for a bit" Donnie said and left the lair.

Lethal Lullaby
05-19-2015, 07:07 PM
(1:50pm)

Karai nodded. "Yeah. We also gotta make sure we're not seen by possible eyewitnesses. Who knows what other human friends they have." she says. She then walked out of the room. "I'm getting myself something to eat."

~*~

The juggler and the other circus performers now went back to work on practicing and planning out the events for when the circus opened.

Murray is looking through some music files on his computer. He wants to make sure he picks the right soundtracks for each performance.

~*~

Shilo decided to have herself a couple more cookies. "Well Nathan. Would you mind if I chilled with you for now? Until my aunt or uncle calls me to come home?" She asks him.

Fang Wolf
05-20-2015, 08:26 AM
(1:50pm)

Karai nodded. "Yeah. We also gotta make sure we're not seen by possible eyewitnesses. Who knows what other human friends they have." she says. She then walked out of the room. "I'm getting myself something to eat."

"I go with you sis...*hm* I hungry too..
Pizza? pasta?" Witchpanther said and Ask.

Shiro: The basic kidnap and ransom. It'll depend on which member separates and how open the window of opportunity is.

"Sound as Good plan, Shiro.." Witchpanther says.

Shiro Kame
05-20-2015, 08:28 AM
Shiro nods: It's what I do. Kidnapping them is getting a little easy with each attempt. Guess because I always learn a bit about them and what they can do.

Shiro then heads out to get something to eat as well.

Roland
05-20-2015, 12:53 PM
-In the lair-

Casey laugh a bit more but then he started to worry. "Guys? Your awfully quiet. Are giving me the silent treatment again. I told you that Splinter's kimoto going up in flames was accident." Casey said.

Donnie was a bit too curious for his own good. He went straight to the circus by using the shadows as way to avoid being seen. Donnie took a peek into the main tent at the side to see what it looks like. 'Wow this is big. Cool.' Donnie thought while scoping out the place.

Electric
05-20-2015, 04:02 PM
Nathan checked his watch again. "I'm not used to this midday bus schedule, but I imagine there'll be one later" he said to shilo. "Yeah! I've got nothing to do at the moment so that works" he said fixing his glasses

----

"Hey casey" April said when he walked in. She noticed Donnies mood shift when Casey walked in, and hoped nothing would break out. She sat down and watched the projector with them.

"Awesome, good work Donnie" Leo said when Donnie set up the projector. He groaned when Casey changed the channel, but didn't say anything. He saw Donnie leave and followed him out to the circus without him noticing. After saw Donnie looking around the circus, he gently grabbed his shoulder from behind. "You know, sneaking off on your own is more of Raphs thing" he said "what's up?"

Lethal Lullaby
05-20-2015, 04:50 PM
(1:57pm)

Karai went to Murakami's to get herself some soup. She looked to Witchpanther and Shiro for a moment before sitting at the counter. She gave Murakami her coin then sighed waiting for the food to come out.

~*~

Murray finished arranging the playlist and closed his computer. He walked around then thought he heard some unfamiliar voices. "Hey! No tourists allowed!" He shouted. "Geez can't people just learn to stay off circus property."

~*~

"Sweet!" Shilo says closing the box of cookies. "Here we'll take this back to my place then just do whatever." She says leaving the bakery.

Fang Wolf
05-21-2015, 10:11 AM
(1:57pm)

Karai went to Murakami's to get herself some soup. She looked to Witchpanther and Shiro for a moment before sitting at the counter. She gave Murakami her coin then sighed waiting for the food to come out.

Witchpanther Saki want Murakami's gyoza, so he give the coin.
He sit down and wait.

Shiro Kame
05-21-2015, 10:12 AM
Shiro orders gyoza as well.

Roland
05-21-2015, 11:44 AM
-In the red tent circus-

Donnie didn't notice Leo until Leo touched him. "Eeee! *slaps a hand to his mouth and then slowly removed his hand and shout whispers* Leo? You nearly gave me heart attack." Donnie said before calming down.

"Leo, I know. I'm... *thinks of telling Leo the truth but then he told Leo a white lie* ...just frustrated. I just can't fix the TV. Thanks for the concern Leo." Donnie said then heard Murray yelling at them. "Quick let's get out of here" Donnie told Leo.

-In the lair-

Casey was glad they were watching with him. "Leo, this show is awesome right? right? Leo?" Casey said but Leo already left. "Ninjas." Casey said shaking his head.

Blackeyedsonic
05-21-2015, 11:51 AM
Steve sits in his hotel close enuf so he could get to the circus fast and uses his lab top to look up info on the circus useing some magic with it to get info from more then the Internet

Electric
05-21-2015, 02:24 PM
Leo ran out of the circus with Donnie "don't worry about the tv. If you fixed it, chances are Mikey would just break it again. Now let's go back" he said as they headed towards the lair.

---

April giggled "you think youd be used to it now, eh jones?"

Mew
05-21-2015, 05:38 PM
Raphael: Damn. Why are we wasting our time on 'dis? Whatever...

MutantBear
05-21-2015, 06:16 PM
"Aww.... Now Crognard has filler! Better find a new show to watch..." Mikey went over to Donnie's room.

"Donnie, I'm bored! Can you launch a Metalhead program on my... Uh, Donnie? My boy in purple ? Where are you?" Mikey looked everywhere in the lair and couldn't find Donnie.

"I wonder... Did Donnie's curiosity come over him?" Mikey thought about it, and decided to go find Donnie at the Red Tent Circus.

17thCenturySorcerer
05-21-2015, 09:48 PM
Tal walks up to Murray and asks, "Will the "recruiting" happen tonight?"

"Shadow, I'm hungry." Tarot groans pulling on her brothers cloak.
"Yeah... let me see if I can find anything good." Shadow says. Scanning the streets, Shadow's eyes fall on a noodle shop. "How about some noodles?" He asks his sis.
"Sure sounds good. I'll meet you at the bottom." Tarot smiles as she walks toward the ledge of the building and steps off. Ten feet from the bottom Tarot says, "Phoenix wings~" a spell that gives the bearer wings of a phoenix that burn away when they hit the ground, or until the twenty foot limit is passed. Shadow follows behind her and they both walk to Murakami's noodle shop.

Lethal Lullaby
05-21-2015, 10:52 PM
(2:06 pm)

Shilo dropped off the cookies at her aunt and uncle's house then she looked to Nathan. "So what do you do for fun Natey?" She asks him with a smile.

~*~

Murray rubbed his temples. "I swear if I see another non-employee touring aroun-" He stopped when Tal came to him with a question. He nodded. "Jeremy will be taking care of it tonight." he says to him.

~*~

Karai ate her soup a bit quicker than normal partially wanting to get away from Witchpanther and Shiro Kame.

Shiro Kame
05-22-2015, 08:32 AM
Shiro: What's the matter, Karai? I thought we were friends...Until you tried the cheap shot at killing an amateur kunoichi that didn't even provoke you.

17thCenturySorcerer
05-22-2015, 09:18 AM
Tarot and Shadow ordered some kind of Japanese noodles and were sitting three tables away from Karai, Shiro, and Witch Panther. Although they could still hear bickering.
"Man they're going at it." tells her brother.
"I know, can you see the negative aura about them?" Shadow comments.
"Yeah. Probably from all of their bickering."Tarot nods. Tarot and Shadow continue to eat.

Blackeyedsonic
05-22-2015, 11:35 AM
Steve sighs as his belly growls he desides to go to a restorount heck it's ether that or do something he will regret as he walks down the street he smells freshly cooked meat and follows the sent to a noodle shop he figures oh well and goes in to order something with meat in it or fish at lest

Electric
05-22-2015, 11:38 AM
It took Nathan a second to realize Natey meant him " oh, uh. Well I guess I don't do too much else outside of work. But I like movies, or restaurants, or anything really. I'm not too picky. What about you?"

Roland
05-22-2015, 11:41 AM
-In the lair-

Casey chuckled at what April said and the commented "Yeah, I should probably be use to it." Casey raised an eyebrow at Raph an said "Stop whining Raph and come watch the show. It isn't like you have pressing matters to attend to."

-Near the lair-

Donnie gave Leo a nod and said "Yeah, I guess he would". As Donnie ran to the lair with Leo they bumped into Mikey. Donnie tried to avoid running into Mikey but they crashed into each other sending Donnie to the floor. "Ouch. Mikey? Where were you off too?" Donnie asked while getting up.

Lethal Lullaby
05-22-2015, 04:45 PM
(2:10pm)

"I just don't wanna be seen with you two right now." Karai calmly says taking a drink of tea she ordered. She then stood up. "Besides I should be practicing. Don't want to anger father."

~*~

Shilo giggled at Nathan. "Well I like a lot of things. 'cept bugs, being alone, scary movies, that music that sounds like screaming... Hehe." She then stood and thought for a moment of something to do.

A man had just walked out of a nearby shop accidentally dropping his wallet, but he didn't seem to notice and kept walking on his way.

"Oh he dropped his wallet." Shilo says jogging over to pick it up. She then shouted to the man. "Excuse me sir! I believe you dropped this!"

"Huh?" The man says stopping and feeling his pockets. "My wallet.?" He turned around to see Shilo holding it then his eyes widened in horror having encountered 'her' before.

"Here I'll bring it to y-" Shilo started holding the wallet out as she walked towards him

"NO! K-keep away from me you... you! J-Just keep it!" The man shouted and ran off as quickly as he feet could carry him leaving Shilo to just stand in confusion.

Electric
05-22-2015, 09:30 PM
"Uh. What..." Nathan said watching what happened with shilo. "Here." He said taking the wallet and running up to the man before jogging back to shilo. "So what was that about? Not that its my business! It just a rather weird thing and I'm curious..."

Mew
05-23-2015, 06:28 AM
Raphael: I'll go with ya, Mike.

Roland
05-23-2015, 12:06 PM
-In the lair-

Casey heard that Raph wanted to go with Mikey. "Dude what about the show? Oh forget it." Casey said the watch the show. After a few seconds he chuckle again. "April? This show is crazy right?" Casey asked.

-Near the lair-

Donnie looked at Mikey and the got concerned when he didn't reply back. "Mikey? Mikey?! Oh shell! Oh shell! Oh shell! Have I killed Mikey?" Donnie said when he tried to wake Mikey and then applied CPR.

Fang Wolf
05-23-2015, 01:20 PM
(2:10pm)

"I just don't wanna be seen with you two right now." Karai calmly says taking a drink of tea she ordered. She then stood up. "Besides I should be practicing. Don't want to anger father."

"Oh...
I do not think our old man would be mad on us if we are relaxing a bit..."
Witchpanther says with smirk.

Lethal Lullaby
05-23-2015, 01:35 PM
(2:15 pm)

Shilo still seemed to be confused as she looked back at Nathan. "I'm... not sure what that was about. I can tell you that it's not the first time it's happened to me." She says laughing out of embarrassment. "Oh hey if I happen to black out don't worry about it. I'll eventually wake back up." She says before pointing to the arcade. "Let's go there."

~*~

"Well you two can do that then." Karai said to Witchpanther. She thanked Murakami again for the meal then ran back to Shredder's base.

Fang Wolf
05-24-2015, 08:17 AM
(2:15 pm)

"Well you two can do that then." Karai said to Witchpanther. She thanked Murakami again for the meal then ran back to Shredder's base.

Witchpanther noded.
"Let me know when it's time to start with the plan, Sis." He called after her.

Roland
05-24-2015, 12:05 PM
-In the lair-

Casey looked to April and saw she was totally engrossed with the show. He chuckle a little then carried on watching.

-Near the lair-

Donnie felt Mikey pulse and then sighed in relief. "Mikey stop playing dead. Wakey wakey" Donnie said. Donnie was surprized nobody in the lair heard the commotion.

MutantBear
05-24-2015, 01:27 PM
Mikey was not playing with Donnie. In fact, he was unconscious, and took a hard hit to his head. He was dreaming of Crognard when he heard Donnie talking.

"Uhh...." Mikey looked up at Donnie, and realized he was still in the lair. "Where... what happened to me?" Mikey could barely move.

17thCenturySorcerer
05-24-2015, 08:18 PM
Having heard that Murray thought to pedestrians had entered into the circus before it had opened, Tal decided to take it upon himself to look around to make sure nobody else interfered with the preparations.

Shiro Kame
05-25-2015, 08:30 AM
Shiro rolled her eyes before continuing on her meal.

Shiro: Admit it. You HATE me.

Mew
05-25-2015, 08:43 AM
Raphael: Mikey! You okay?
*Shakes Mike*

Roland
05-25-2015, 01:43 PM
-Near the lair-

Donnie cringed a little when he say Mikey was in pain. "Uh, yeah. I kind of ran into you and knocked you out. I am sorry Mikey everything was a bit of blur." Donnie told Mikey and then saw that it looked like he couldn't move. "Can you move anything?" Donnie asked.

-In the lair-

The TV show came to a end with the monster hunters only finding a very human made like yeti footprint and a few night time synthesized howls. "No video evidence of real life yeti. I'm shocked. Nah ha ha ha" Casey laughed and then switched to the movie channel. The the movie that aired was friday the 13th. "Sweet" Casey said.

Lethal Lullaby
05-25-2015, 07:01 PM
(2:30pm)

Karai had arrived back to Shredder's base. "Father. Is there anything I can do for now?" She asks knealing before him.

~*~

Shilo had gone to the arcade taking Nathan with her. She first got herself some tokens and went to play some whack-a-ferrit. Then she went to play a car racing game. After only a few minutes of playing she had already drove the car off a cliff. "Hehe. Well that was fun while it lasted."

Fang Wolf
05-26-2015, 07:07 AM
(2:30pm)

Karai had arrived back to Shredder's base. "Father. Is there anything I can do for now?" She asks knealing before him.

≼2:30pm≽ {{ Lady's hard traing pass: }}
Koga Takuza had bamboo sticks in his hand, He looked at Lady's movements.
Lady's mutant celestial panther's body is pressed to the max.
Each time Lady made the wrong moves, so Koga Takuza beat her with a bamboo stick.

Shredder look down to Karai.
"Hm, Something new about turtles and Hamato Yoshi?" Shredder Ask.

Shiro Kame
05-26-2015, 08:29 AM
Shiro's in the Foot dojo, training for when they kidnap one of the turtles

17thCenturySorcerer
05-26-2015, 12:20 PM
Having finished their meals at the Japanese Noodle Place quite a while ago, Tarot and Shadow are make on top of the building three blocks from the circus.
"Tarot it's your turn to refuel the fire." Shadow says, their fire they created to keep them warm becoming smaller.
"Okay. Sun Flame." Tarot says, casting a mystical spell that uses the sun to create fire. Smoke trails from there position into the air.

Blackeyedsonic
05-26-2015, 12:26 PM
Steve sighs then stops sensing something he has not sensed in century's real magic and not the low level stuff people nowadays use he then looks to the roof and sees the smoke his eyes seeing the magic energy in that fire he turns to smoke and apared by tarot and shadow:well well what do we have here?

Roland
05-26-2015, 02:21 PM
-Near the lair-

Donnie inspected Mikey's arms and the help him up slowly. "Hang in their Mikey. Maybe Sensei can help you" Donnie told Mikey.

-In the lair-

Casey was went silent when the story got scarier. He also shuffled closer to April unknowningly.

17thCenturySorcerer
05-26-2015, 04:52 PM
Tarot and Shadow looked up to see the men who had just appeared before them. Standing up, Shadow begins to talk.
"Um sorry, it was cold up here so we decided to make a fire. We'll put it out if it's that much of a problem." Shadow apologizes. "Tarot, what aura do you sense on him?" Tarot stands up herself and grabs her brothers left arm.
"Yeah sorry, we'll put it out right away." She assured. "It's not entirely good, but also not evil, I guess he's neutral."
"I see, we should keep our guard up then."

Mew
05-26-2015, 04:54 PM
Raphael: Do you need help Mike?

Blackeyedsonic
05-26-2015, 05:02 PM
Steve smiles polightly:the fires fine as long as it's controled it's just been a long time since if felt magic like this from you two *his silver eyes rest on them*:are you here to investigate this circus as well?*he looks over it from the roof*

Electric
05-26-2015, 05:59 PM
April was playing around on her phone during caseys horror movie, but she noticed when he slid closer, but didn't say anything.

---

"Here" Nathan said walking to the racing machine shilo was on. He touched his finger to the coin slot and a small spark emitted, before the screen lit up waiting for another race. Nathan blushed holding the back of his neck. "I guess It's technically stealing . I'm not a bad guy! I promise. I'll leave some money on the counter before we leave to make up for it"

Lethal Lullaby
05-26-2015, 07:56 PM
(2:40pm)

Karai stood up. "No news on that Father. Not yet at least. We've got plans for when the circus opens." She says to Shredder.

~*~

Murray checked his watch seeing it was almost time for his employees to be sent home for the day. "Hmm."

~*~

"Aww you didn't have to do that." Shilo says to Nathan with a smile. "But you should tell me how you did that neat little trick." She says before sitting in the racing game chair.

17thCenturySorcerer
05-26-2015, 08:30 PM
"Yeah. My sister and I saw the circus in one of our premonitions. I think it was opening in our vision." Shadow told the man.
"Oh!" Tarot slightly interrupts, "I'm Tarot and he's Shadow." Tarot smiles holding out her hand to the man.

Blackeyedsonic
05-26-2015, 09:04 PM
Steve smiles and holds out his hand to shack:it's an honor I am Steve maple I was um givin the job to investigate this place

Metroid
05-27-2015, 08:47 AM
---lair---

Master Splinter approached Donatello looking down at Michelangelo.

"Was has happened to him?"
Splinter asks in a concerned voice.

Kenji stood nearby also watching the movie that Casey was watching. He chuckled at some of the gruesome scenes.

Fang Wolf
05-27-2015, 09:33 AM
(2:40pm)

Karai stood up. "No news on that Father. Not yet at least. We've got plans for when the circus opens." She says to Shredder.

Shredder noded.
"I hope that plan works!" He says to Karai.

Witchpanther Return back to Shredder's Lair.

Roland
05-27-2015, 12:00 PM
-In the lair-

Donnie carried Mikey towards Splinter and said "I accidentally ran into Mikey and knocked Mikey down. I think I may of concussed Mikey when we collided." Donnie told Splinter.

Casey didn't chuckle as much a Kenji did but gruesome scene he did utter "ouch" , "That going to leave a mark" , "Ooh. That's bad", "Don't open... Oops". Casey looked at April and said "You're missing movie."

Shiro Kame
05-27-2015, 12:01 PM
Shiro gulps, hearing Shredder's words

17thCenturySorcerer
05-27-2015, 01:20 PM
While shaking Steve's hand, Tarot uses her ability to see into someones heart to make sure that his heart was good. It was neutral, but didn't seem to have any evil in it. Walking over to Shadow she pulls his tail up to tell him that Steve's heart wasn't evil.
"Well did you want to stay up here? We have a pretty good view of the circus." Shadow suggests, pointing to the circus to show their legit view.

Blackeyedsonic
05-27-2015, 01:50 PM
Steve looks out over the circus:I may after all sleep is something I can't do so maybe some company would be nice for once

MutantBear
05-28-2015, 07:26 AM
"uhh..." Mikey was totally out cold, and he would need something more then a few days of rest and an ice pack. Splinter may be able to help him, using his Ninjitsu abilities, he could possibly access his head, and get him out of his unconscious state.

Metroid
05-28-2015, 09:15 AM
---lair---

Kenji turned around to look at Mikey, who was falling out of consciousness.

Splinter sighed then put his hands out before him towards Mikey's head.

"Rin.. Pyou.. Tou.. Sha.. Kai.. Jin.. Retsu.. Zai.. Zen.."
Splinter silently chanted while making signs with his hands trying to heal Mikey.

"Will orange one be alright?"
Kenji asks watching Splinter.

Lethal Lullaby
05-28-2015, 09:37 AM
OOC: Pretty sure Mikey's not THAT weak that a simple collision with his brother is gonna knock him out for days, but *sigh* whatever.

(2:50pm)

Karai nodded. "I'm sure it will, Father." She says before standing up. "You'll have your revenge." She then thought to herself. For her sake, it BETTER work.

~*~

(in case no one knows. It's a closed tent type circus, so only by peaking through the tent could you see. Unless you've got x-ray vision.)

Murray then clapped his hands two times before ringing a bell that the whole circus could hear. As he did so he also went to Jeremy discretely handing him a small envelope. "Alright everyone! Time to start heading home! Be here tomorrow at 6:50 am!" he announces. "I will be here earlier selling tickets however." He adds.

~*~

"Or you can tell me after I play another round of this game." Shilo says before selecting a light blue car in the game. She started to drive it and was doing a little better job than before.

A guy who was about Nathan's age, probably older walked over seeing Shilo racing. He walked around to her right side and leaned on the chair. "Sup, cutey." he said smirking.

Shilo jumped and let out a gasp of surprise letting go of the wheel. This had caused the car in the game to crash. Immediately after the guy who came over chuckled.

"Hmm. Driving is more of a man's thing. How they let women drive is a mystery to me." He remarks rudely.

Roland
05-28-2015, 11:25 AM
-In lair-

Donnie helped Mikey stand when Splinter tried to heal Mikey. Donnie tried to remember what Splinter chanted so that in future he could other people. 'Come on Mikey. We don't want to lose you. I never meant for this to happen' Donnie said to himself.

Casey heard Splinter chanting random stuff. "Ninjas. *shakes head*. Could you please take your Ninja mind game somewhere else. I can't hear what they say in the movie." Casey said.

Electric
05-28-2015, 05:09 PM
April glared at Casey "uh, Casey. Mikey's hurt." She said getting up and going over to Mikey.

(IIIIIIIII have no idea where Leo is)

-----

"Hey. Smooth guy. Looking past generic respect for people, you're little catcalling methods a little outdated. Maybe you wouldn't have to be here rudely hitting on a girl if you refrained yourself from insulting the opposite gender. I'd say get a clue and maybe you'll have some better luck, but based off your general demeanor, I'm guessing all of this went waaay over your head" Nathan said calmly to the guy talking to shilo

17thCenturySorcerer
05-28-2015, 06:40 PM
"Sorry we don't have anything to eat." Tarot tells Steve giving him a cup of hot chocolate from a thermos she got from a nearby store. "So you're a magic user I assume?"
"Of course he can use magick, besides, only real magick users can see magick essence." Shadow tsks his sister.
"I forgot that." Tarot laughs, "So what kind of magick can you do?" she asks Steve.

Blackeyedsonic
05-28-2015, 07:27 PM
Steve smiles and takes the cup: thank you and yes I use magic I'm a red Mage to modest to call myself a red wizard dispite the fact I learnd all the spells of red magic my teacher never let me take the last test *he sighs*: but no matter are you two hungry?

MutantBear
05-28-2015, 07:41 PM
OOC: Pretty sure Mikey's not THAT weak that a simple collision with his brother is gonna knock him out for days, but *sigh* whatever.

Karai nodded. "I'm sure it will, Father." She says before standing up. "You'll have your revenge." She then thought to herself. For her sake, it BETTER work.

~*~

(in case no one knows. It's a closed tent type circus, so only by peaking through the tent could you see. Unless you've got x-ray vision.)

Murray then clapped his hands two times before ringing a bell that the whole circus could hear. As he did so he also went to Jeremy discretely handing him a small envelope. "Alright everyone! Time to start heading home! Be here tomorrow at 6:50 am!" he announces. "I will be here earlier selling tickets however." He adds.

~*~

"Or you can tell me after I play another round of this game." Shilo says before selecting a light blue car in the game. She started to drive it and was doing a little better job than before.

A guy who was about Nathan's age, probably older walked over seeing Shilo racing. He walked around to her right side and leaned on the chair. "Sup, cutey." he said smirking.

Shilo jumped and let out a gasp of surprise letting go of the wheel. This had caused the car in the game to crash. Immediately after the guy who came over chuckled.

"Hmm. Driving is more of a man's thing. How they let women drive is a mystery to me." He remarks rudely.

(let's just say magic was involved in sending Mikey deep into his consciousness.... my role-playing is a bit off today...)

Lethal Lullaby
05-28-2015, 08:34 PM
(...kay, MB?)

(3:00 pm)

The guy looked at Nathan with a furious expression. "Oh? So we think we're tough s*** huh?" He says pushing Nathan back a bit roughly.

Shilo got out of her seat and stepped between Nathan and the guy. "Please don't fight you two-" she started to say.

Then the guy knocked Shilo back causing her to fall back hitting her head on the game's machine. "Stay out of this, doll-face." He says before glaring at Nathan and stepping towards him.

She rubbed the back of her head closing her eyes. She then opened them seeing the guy trying to push Nathan around. She stood up watching them.

Electric
05-28-2015, 11:01 PM
"Not exactly" Nathan said as the guy pushed him back. "I just think you're out of control. Let me help with that" as the guy reached to shove him back at again, Nathan grabbed his arm And his hand sparked, transferring electricity into his body, stunning the guy and preventing him from moving. He then went over and helped shilo up.

17thCenturySorcerer
05-29-2015, 08:55 AM
"Not really, we had some noodles earlier." Shadow smiles, thanking Steve for his offer.
"But maybe later?" Tarot suggests.

Blackeyedsonic
05-29-2015, 09:15 AM
Steve nods: ok*he then sits by the fire and watches it*:so what kind of magic do you two use?*he sips the coco and smiles part of him wishes it was coffee but he won't complain*

Fang Wolf
05-29-2015, 10:26 AM

Karai nodded. "I'm sure it will, Father." She says before standing up. "You'll have your revenge."
She then thought to herself. For her sake, it BETTER work.

Shredder noded. "So when open freak show then?
Turtles and Yoshi will be there to?" He ask Karai.

Witchpanther smile. "Rodent and Shellbugs fit in well there so.."

Lethal Lullaby
05-29-2015, 04:27 PM
(3:05pm)

"What the-" the guy started not aware that Nathan was going to stun him. He jolted a bit before falling down. "When I can move again... you're so dead."

"Hahaha. You're hilarious man." She says laughing at the guy.

"Please help me up? I'll buy you some ice cream." The guy says still unable to move.

"No. You probably deserved it. And I can't have icecream." She says before looking to Nathan something different about her. "So blondie, what'd you do to that guy?" She asks.

~*~

Karai nodded. "Yeah I'm sure they'll be there." She says to Shredder.

Roland
05-29-2015, 04:49 PM
(Leo is with Don. They both went back to the lair)

-In the lair-

"What do you mean his hurt... Oh... shell? What happened? " Casey asked April and then told Splinter. "And here I thought you were just doing some random ninja training."

Donnie roled his eyes at Casey and said "Our ninja training isn't random. We train to improve our skill set by focusing on trying to fix our weak points."

Casey shrugged and said "I still random by my books." Donnie frowned and then said "Let us just hope Mikey is Ok. April could you clear the sofa so Mikey can lie down and rest?"

17thCenturySorcerer
05-29-2015, 05:20 PM
"We actually receive our magic and abilities from dragon dieties. Mines a dragon named Solange, and Shadow's is named Davliteau." Tarot tells him.
"Although we can summon other dragons to help us with stuff." Shadow adds.
"Although our future vision seems to be our own." Tarot adds.

Electric
05-29-2015, 05:27 PM
Leo helped lay Mikey down on the sofa. "You guys have got to be more careful"

April sat down next to Mikey, rubbing his head.

---

"Put him in his place " Nathan mumbled to himself, before turning red of embarrassment "uh, I mean I delivered an electric current to his body. It essentially paralyzed him. Well, no not paralyzed, just stunned really. It'll wear off, I promise"

Mew
05-29-2015, 05:29 PM
Raphael: So Mikey is a cat now! He he!

Lethal Lullaby
05-29-2015, 05:53 PM
(3:09pm)

Murray waited until all of the performers and other employees of the Circus had left. Then he closed up the tent and waited for the guys that were going to be bringing a large fence to put around he circus. "I just hope they don't pull what happened last time." He says shuddering at the memory.

+++Short Flashback To A Couple Years Ago+++

After the gate is set up Murray's eyes seemed to be focused on one of the bars. When someone approached him asking what was wrong with it he turned to them. "Do you see that? WHY IS THE PAINT CHIPPED ON THERE??"

Murray continued to shout at the man and had him take down the fence the circus for the year being delayed.

~*~

She looked back over at the guy who was still on the ground. She smirked after what Nathan said he did. "Ahh. Should've just finished him. What exactly did he do that made you do that?" She asks him.

The guy managed to finally roll onto his back but was still a bit stunned.

Blackeyedsonic
05-29-2015, 06:11 PM
Steve looks at tarot and shadow:hmmm dragons you say I haven't seen one in years good to know they are not all dead like I feared...well some being gone is good ha*he sips his coco*

Electric
05-29-2015, 11:32 PM
(Lethal, is shilo shadow now?)

Nathan stared blankly at her for a second "uh, I don't really think he deserved that. A little humiliation and a scare should do the trick." He stared again at her second question. "Uh, he pushed you around...are you ok? You hit your head."

Fang Wolf
05-30-2015, 05:14 AM
(3:05pm)

Karai nodded. "Yeah I'm sure they'll be there." She says to Shredder.

Shredder noded and go back to his throne.
He places his hands together and start to smile under the mask.

"So when it's open?" Asked Koga.

Lethal Lullaby
05-30-2015, 10:09 AM
(OOC: MutantBear's no longer playing Michelangeo, so if anyone would like to have the role LMK)

Roland
05-30-2015, 12:07 PM
-In the lair-

Donnie already feeling bad about Mikey's condition said to Leo "Ok father I will be careful next time. Sheesh Leo it isn't like I wanted this to happen." Donnie looked to Splinter and said "Is he going to be Ok?"

Casey looked on. Unable to help. Casey smirked at Raph cat joke. "I don't hear him purr but maybe April might have the magic touch." Casey told Raph.

Lethal Lullaby
05-30-2015, 12:14 PM
(3:15pm) (OOC: Ehh. I'll just be Mikey for now actually)
She shrugged her shoulders. "Eh. I'm as okay as it gets." She then gave Nathan a pat on his shoulder. "I would've prefered handling him myself, but thanks..."

"Aww toots, but earlier you were all like, 'noo. No fighting. Fighting is no no.'" The guy says in a mock hispanic accent (incase anyone's confused I had added to her race making her half hispanic) managing to sit up.

She walked over kicking him back on his back before stepping on his chest. "Don't call me toots. It's just Shadow now. Also I don't talk like that, you racist swine." Shadow tells him in a 'don't mess with me' tone.

"Shadow, eh? Sounds dark. And i do like d-" The guy started to comment before his throat was stepped on by Shadow. He tried to grab her foot and take it off, but she just pushed her foot down harder and kicked his hands away. "Ah-h I'mm s-aarriii.." He said choking and clearly turning bluish, but Shadow still wasn't pulling her foot up off of his neck.

~*~

"The day after tomorrow most likely. They sell tickets tomorrow." Karai tells Koga as she turns to him. "But don't worry. Shiro, Witchpanther and I will take care of everything." She says to him.

Karai then decided to leave the main throne room to go to her own room. There she sat on her bed in deep thought.

~*~

Murray's fence had just arrived to the circus. "Finally." he says hoping that the fence was in good condition. "Welcome gentlemen-" He started until he saw one of the workers was a woman. "Oh and lady." He says taking his hat off and bowing his head to her. "You may start setting the fence up now please. I'll get you all something to drink." He says with a smile before leaving them.

~*~

Micheangelo's body glowed for a moment as Splinter did his chant. Then after some time he finally woke up. He smiled up at April as she was petting his head. "Hey April. How long was I out you guys?" He asks sitting up. "I could really use a pizza too."

Electric
05-30-2015, 12:44 PM
April giggled at Mikey's pizza comment "glad you're already feeling better"

Leo stood next to him "you weren't out too long. I'll see if we have leftover pizza in the kitchen" he says as he goes there

---

Nathan was confused, but saw shadow choking the guy "ok, ok, I think he gets it" he said gently pulling shadow off the guy "though I probably should've stunned his mouth too..."

Fang Wolf
05-30-2015, 12:54 PM
(3:15pm)

"The day after tomorrow most likely. They sell tickets tomorrow." Karai tells Koga as she turns to him.
"But don't worry. Shiro, Witchpanther and I will take care of everything." She says to him.

Karai then decided to leave the main throne room to go to her own room.
There she sat on her bed in deep thought.

Koga noded "Ok." he says, he return to his room to.
Witchpanther go back to his room to..

Shredder stands up from the throne, he goes down the stairs.
Lady goes to him. "Time to rest us .." She says and follow Shredder to their room.
"Yes, my beloved..." he says.

Lethal Lullaby
05-30-2015, 01:48 PM
(3:18pm)

After he was able to breath again the guy stood up glaring at both Nathan and Shadow. His neck had a red shoe print on it from where Shadow stepped on it. He then brushed past Nathan as he left the arcade.

"I should've stepped on his throat harder..." Shadow mutters before looking around. She reached in her pocket and felt something like coins. She took them out seeing they were tokens. "F***ing hell. How many games was she planning on playing?" she asks herself silently counting the tokens in her head. "Hmm I can't return these, can I? Wonder if anyone will buy 'em off me."

~*~

Michelangelo nodded before waiting for his pizza. He tried to remember all of what had happened prior to passing out earlier. He then wondered if it was because he needed a drink. He recalled when Donatello gave them a little speech long ago about why it's important to stay hydrated. "Hey could I get a drink too?" He asks.

17thCenturySorcerer
05-30-2015, 08:28 PM
"They still exist, normal people just can't see them." Shadow starts. "Luckily me and Tarot are able to transfer our spirits into different realms, the dragons reside mostly in the Fae Realm."
"So Steve, what do you do for a living?" Tarot asks him wondering.

Blackeyedsonic
05-30-2015, 08:59 PM
Steve:a bit of this and a bit of that mostly just run my store selling mystery objects but sometimes I work as a detective of sorts

Metroid
05-31-2015, 12:55 AM
---In the Lair---

"Hmm. Yes it is good that you made a quick recovery, Michelangelo."
Splinter says with a smile.

"I will get you some water, orange one."
Kenji says getting up to get Michelangelo some water.

Mew
05-31-2015, 07:25 AM
Raphael: Mike is back. Good.

Roland
05-31-2015, 04:12 PM
-In the lair-
Casey playfully punched Mikey in the knee and which caused Mikey unconciously kick Casey in the soft sensitive area. "Oef. Uhh" Casey said when he fell to the ground and then curled into a ball.

"Well Mikey's reflectses is okay. Thanks for checking Casey".Donnie said. Donnie was glad Mikey was okay because for a moment there he thought he ended Mikey permanently. "Well Mikey. Now that you are awake. *Whispers in Mikey's ear* I saw the red tent circus from the inside today." Donnie said to Mikey.

Lethal Lullaby
05-31-2015, 04:16 PM
(3:30pm)
Just a heads up for everyone: When it gets to 5pm in the RPG things might speed up quiet a bit. 'Tomorrow', after I've seen that a majority of the characters have purchased tickets, the RPG will then skip forward to the next day. So everyone will either be on there way, or getting ready to go, to the circus. So I hope that won't bother anyone.

"Thanks, Kenji!" Michelangelo shouts to him. He laughed a bit after he kicked Casey then he heard what Donatello whispered and looked to him eagerly. "You did??" He asks grinning.

~*~

Karai got off her bed and did some stretches on the floor to help maintain her flexibility. She couldn't wait to make Shredder proud of her when they accomplish their mission and put an end to Splinter and the turtles.

~*~

Murray had given all the people who were setting up the fence around the tent some drinks. "Oh this gate looks just... *kisses hand* Magnificient! Oh I'm so happy it's perfect!" He says grinning as the people let out quiet sighs of relief.

Fang Wolf
05-31-2015, 04:23 PM
≼3:30pm≽ {{ In Shredder and Lady's room: }}
Lady and Oroku Skai crawl into bed, they start kissing.
"Oh, Honey.." Lady Says and kiss him more.
After they was done with kissing, so Shredder leave bedroom and go back to throne room again.

Shiro Kame
05-31-2015, 07:05 PM
Shiro's playing on her Xbox in her room, trying to ease stress from the potential punishment from failure.

(I could be Mikey if you don't want to be him anymore, LL.)

Lethal Lullaby
05-31-2015, 08:06 PM
(Ooc: sure Shiro you can have him)

17thCenturySorcerer
05-31-2015, 09:52 PM
Tal and the other circus performers were staying in a hotel Murray rented rooms for in.
__________________________________________________ _______
"Detective work?" Tarot says, "That's like what we do!"
"I don't think exorcisms are like detective work." Shadow ponders.
"Sure they are!"

Metroid
05-31-2015, 10:23 PM
---In The Lair---

"Here you are, orange one."
Kenji says handing Mikey a glass of water.

Shiro Kame
05-31-2015, 10:25 PM
Mikey: Thanks, Dude. *drinks it up*

Roland
06-01-2015, 01:57 PM
-In the lair-

Donnie shushed Mikey and said "Not so loud. *whispers* I don't want the others to know" Donnie said and then whispered to Mikey what the red tent circus looked from the inside.

Casey was still recovering when he said "Don't worry *weeze* I'll... I'll be okay". After a few minutes he was okay again. He got up and then said "Glad to have you back Mikey".

Shiro Kame
06-01-2015, 02:04 PM
Mikey crossed his arms and looked annoyed when Donnie scolded him.

Mikey gave a thumbs up to Casey: Thanks, Dude.

Lethal Lullaby
06-01-2015, 05:57 PM
(3:40 pm)
(OOC: FW, you sure you want your characters to be sleeping already? Seems a bit odd for Shredder to be sleeping in the early evening, yes?)

Shadow had managed to finally find someone who was willing to buy the tokens off of her. She traded the tokens then pocketed the cash that was given to her. She then looked to Nathan giving him a nod before walking out of the arcade.

~*~

Karai stopped her stretches to start with some physical exercise. She put on a different pair of shoes and jogged around the base. She did wonder where some of the others were at, but she didn't care and just kept running around the place.

Fang Wolf
06-01-2015, 06:08 PM
(OOC: Warning for braindead (Error) And Yes, it's bit odd for Shredder - So I change it to they kissing party. :P:P:P)

Shredder go in throne room and sit down on his throne.
Witchpanther run beside Karai. "Hello, Sis...
Father and Lady kissing in their room.

His face is burn and his blind eye....it's horror at see.." He says.

Electric
06-01-2015, 07:06 PM
"Glad you're better Mikey" April said standing up

Leo walked in the room holding a pizza box. "Well, there's not much, but there's a couple slices" he says handing the box to Mikey.

---

Nathan saw shadow take off. "What, wait!" He said following her "are you sure you're ok?"

Mew
06-01-2015, 07:09 PM
Raphael: And we could always get more.

Shiro Kame
06-01-2015, 07:12 PM
Mikey: Thanks, April.

Mikey's eyes immediately perked up when he saw the pizza.

Mikey: PIZZA! *prepares to devour it as fast as he can*

Blackeyedsonic
06-01-2015, 07:48 PM
Steve smiles and turns to them:I've done that as well I'm a jake of all triads myself when it comes to that kicking evil out is a good job

17thCenturySorcerer
06-01-2015, 07:58 PM
"Oh that's wonderful." Tarot says.
Meanwhile Shadow was trying not to slap Steve for his horrible misuse of the term, "Jack of all Trades", where instead he used, "Jake of all Triads". The whole misuse was really causing him to re-question his entire existence.

Lethal Lullaby
06-01-2015, 08:02 PM
(3:46 PM)

Karai stopped joggin and turned to Witchpanther giving him an annoyed expression. "Okay... Um Two things. First off: That's gross, and second: Do I look like I care?" She says and asks him before continuing on her jog.

Ugh. Sometimes I wonder how I am I even related to him. Karai thinks to herself rolling her eyes.

~*~

Shadow halted to a stop before pivoting around on her heels to face Nathan. "Yes. I am fine. Why are you so concerned?" She asks him before laughing. "You act like you know me."

Roland
06-02-2015, 11:30 AM
(Man I'm laughing like crazy here. Jake of all triads (so each triad has a Jake) and Shredder taking a nap at 3:00 (oh dear his getting old, classic. Thanks for the laughs :D )

-In the lair-

Donnie felt bad again for scolding Mikey but he hoped the description of the inside red tent circus would cheer him up. "So that cool right." Donnie asked after he whispered Mikey the desciption of the inside of the red tent circus.

Casey punched Raph's shoulder playfully and then said "You want to get more more pizza. I thought Mikey was the one that asks for more pizza."

Fang Wolf
06-02-2015, 11:41 AM
(Man I'm laughing like crazy here. Jake of all triads (so each triad has a Jake) and Shredder taking a nap at 3:00 (oh dear his getting old, classic. Thanks for the laughs :D )

((You welcome, Roland, I'm glad someone has fun about it.:P))

(3:46 PM)

Karai stopped joggin and turned to Witchpanther giving him an annoyed expression. "Okay... Um Two things. First off: That's gross, and second: Do I look like I care?" She says and asks him before continuing on her jog.

Ugh. Sometimes I wonder how I am I even related to him. Karai thinks to herself rolling her eyes.

Witchpanther run after her.
"Sis, Do you want to train with me?"

Shiro Kame
06-02-2015, 11:46 AM
Shiro growls as she throws her controller to the floor

Shiro: I HATE THIS DAMN GAME!! THIS IS MORE FRUSTRATING THAN NOT BEING ABLE TO SAVE IN THE FIRST TWO SONIC GAMES!!

(*Shiro's playing Blue Sphere on Sonic Mega Collection Plus. It's basically Sonic 3 & Knuckles special stages.)

~~~~~~~~

Mikey: Yeah, man, it was awesome!

Blackeyedsonic
06-02-2015, 04:56 PM
(Man I really can't spell sorry guys......)
Steve sips his coco as he watches the tents

Lethal Lullaby
06-02-2015, 05:08 PM
(3:50pm)

Karai let out an annoyed sigh before stopping again. She held her fists down at her sides looking at Witchpanther. "Can't you take a hint? I want nothing to do with you right now." She said almost shouting.

~*~

The gates were almost finished being set up. Murray felt overwhelmed with joy. "Do you think you'll be able to finish the rest on your own?" He asks them. "Remember. I don't need any screwing up."

The people who were setting up the fence quickly nodded their heads.
"Of course!"
"We got you covered, Mr. Ross."
"We won't mess up."

Murray gave them a smile before nodding his head. "Good. Oh and do make sure nobody wanders in there. Sometimes curiosity gets the best of people." He says before going down the street from the circus. He headed to a coffee shop to get himself a quick cup of caramel mocha.

~*~

"Well?" Shadow asks becoming really impatient with Nathan. "Anytime now."

Electric
06-02-2015, 07:00 PM
"Because I do know you, not a lot, but enough to know that something is up. Something's wrong with you" Nathan said "I mean not wrong with you, but something is wrong."

Mew
06-03-2015, 05:38 AM
Raphael: I get hungry too.

Roland
06-03-2015, 11:42 AM
(@BlackeyedSonic. It's okay. I get what you wanted to say. It was just so funny to read. If you are really struggling you can use http://dictionary.reference.com to help you. I use it most of time)

-In the lair-

Casey chuckled at Raph comment and said "Sure you are.". Casey then went to the fridge to see what else the turtles had. What he saw in the fridge wasn't pretty. "Why is ketchup super glued upside down in the frigde." Casey said and noticed there was ketchup splattered everywhere in the fridge.

Donnie gave Mikey smile and the turned to Casey. "Oh. Someone put a note on the ketchup that he or she wanted quick access to it. By the way if it's empty I'm not filling it up." Donnie said and then looked at the time. "3:50 pm." Donnie smirked. Just 10 more minute and then they missed there annoying training session for the day.

Shiro Kame
06-03-2015, 11:57 AM
Mikey: Did we miss training?

Fang Wolf
06-03-2015, 12:00 PM
(3:50pm)

Karai let out an annoyed sigh before stopping again. She held her fists down at her sides looking at Witchpanther. "Can't you take a hint? I want nothing to do with you right now." She said almost shouting.

"Oh, okay..sis..." Witchpanther says.
He want to annoyed her more.

Lethal Lullaby
06-03-2015, 02:38 PM
(3:55pm)

Shadow scoffed before crossing her arms. "Okay.. Then please explain how I don't know you. Unless.. Have you been stalking me or something??" She asks Nathan looking at him suspiciously.

~*~

"Glad you understand me. Now go bug someone else. Bug Shiro, if you must." Karai says to Witchpanther before walking off.

17thCenturySorcerer
06-03-2015, 08:48 PM
Tal was making sure he had his aerial silks choreography in time with the music he would be performing with.
__________________________________________________ ______
"Anyone want to play monopoly?" Tarot asks.
"How?" Shadow wonders.
"We can buy one from that game store around the corner." Tarot smiles.

Electric
06-03-2015, 10:50 PM
"What?" Nathan says turning red "no! Why would I stalk you? Uh Not implying that there's nothing about you that would be stalk worthy, it's just that we met. You invited me here. Invite as in basically pulled me here, which is fine. And you were fine, until you hit your head. Maybe you have some retrograde amnesia, and just can't remember"

Metroid
06-04-2015, 05:02 AM
---Lair---

Kenji smiled nodding to Mikey after he thanked Kenji for the water.

"So now that we have orange one, what shall we do now, Hamato?"
Kenji asks his gaze moving to Splinter.

Splinter stood tugging at his chin hairs.

"Hmm. Perhaps a quick sparring session is in order."
Splinter says smiling.

Fang Wolf
06-04-2015, 09:42 AM
(3:55pm)

"Glad you understand me. Now go bug someone else. Bug Shiro, if you must." Karai says to Witchpanther before walking off.

"Yes, I will BUG Shiro...Hehee...*nasty sneers*
We ses on freak Show...Sis..."

Shiro Kame
06-04-2015, 10:12 AM
Shiro's playing Sonic 3 & Knuckles for Sonic Mega Collection Plus's Xbox port.

Shiro laughs as Knuckles gets knocked off the red support beam by the Death Egg's rising.

Blackeyedsonic
06-04-2015, 10:54 AM
Steve smiles as he finches his coco:that might be fun that is if it's open it is late

Lethal Lullaby
06-04-2015, 11:01 AM
(3:57pm)
Shadow then figured out what Nathan might be going on about. "Lemme guess. She- I told you Shilo was my name before, eh?" She asks him.

~*~

Karai let out a quiet sigh of relief after Witchpanther left her alone. "Finally."

Electric
06-04-2015, 01:01 PM
"Uh, yeah. Wait, is it not your name?" Nathan asked

---

"I'd be up for some sparring" leo said

"Leo, you're always up for sparring" April said smiling "but shouldn't we get circus tickets, that is, if we're going?"

Shiro Kame
06-04-2015, 01:03 PM
Mikey: Yeah, dude! I totally wanna go!

Fang Wolf
06-04-2015, 02:04 PM
Witchpanther look after Shiro.
"Time to Bug Shiro..."

Shiro Kame
06-04-2015, 02:05 PM
Shiro: Come on, dang it! No...no...!! Don't you dare make me lose my fireshield, Robuttnik..!!

Fang Wolf
06-04-2015, 02:08 PM
Shiro: Come on, dang it! No...no...!! Don't you dare make me lose my fireshield, Robuttnik..!!

Witchpanther go to Shiro, he try sneak up on her.
He wants to scare the **** out of her.

Shiro Kame
06-04-2015, 02:10 PM
Shiro keeps playing furiously, attempting to beat her game since Robotnik only had one more hit before she was done and could move on to the "Sonic & Knuckles" part of the game.

Roland
06-04-2015, 04:42 PM
-In the lair-

Donnie face palmed when Mikey asked if they missed traing and then frowned when he heard they were going to have a sparring session. "Darn it." Donnie said because he knew Leo is going to wipe the floor with them.

Casey was excited when he heard that they are going to buy tickets for the circus but then put he game face on when he heard that they are going to spar. "Oh yeah. I'm going to wipe the floor with you guy with a fusion urban-hockey-beat-down-kung-fu." Casey boasted.

Lethal Lullaby
06-05-2015, 04:14 AM
(4:00pm)
((OOC: Shiro and Fang. Y'all please take it down a notch with the SK|FW|SK|FW|SK, kay? Thanks. I know it's goin' slow at the moment, but one more 'hour' and things'll speed up. By that I mean like characters will be having dinner or whatever small things, then for some bed time. And to any who've forgotten the tickets are sold 'tomorrow' starting '5am' rp time.))

"It's not my name now." Shadow says smirking "You may call me Shadow. Now can I have your name, or are you just not gonna tell me?" She asks Nathan.

~*~

Murray's gate for the circus was finally finished being set up. It was a dark, chrome colored, metal fence that reached up to 13ft high and had chains and a padlock to lock it up. He returned after having his drink from the cafe. "Perfect." His stomach then started to rumble again. "Hmm. Perhaps I'll have myself another helping from my lunch." He says walking into the Circus area. He closed the gate behind him and went straight to his personal office, where he had his lunch earlier.

Mew
06-05-2015, 06:25 AM
Raphael: Sure Casey. Definitely.

Metroid
06-05-2015, 09:15 AM
---In Lair---

"Everyone to the dojo now, please."
Splinter says pointing in that direction with his staff.

"Casey, April, Kenji? Will you three be joining us?"
Splinter asks looking at them.

"Hmm. Perhaps I might, but I'll have to make sure I don't go too hard against you all."
Kenji says with a nod.

Roland
06-05-2015, 04:03 PM
-In the lair-

Casey smile at Splinter and said "I'm in I am going to show you girls how a real man fights".Casey laughed when Kenji mentioned that he wasn't going to spar with them with all his might. "One round sparring with me will change that theory. You hear that? *starts to cluck like chicken* That's you chickening out" Casey trash talked to Kenji.

Donnie didn't really want to spar but Casey boasting like crazy which in turn made Donnie smirk evily. 'He so going to lose against Kenji but it will be fun to see him try to win' Donnie thought.

17thCenturySorcerer
06-06-2015, 07:42 PM
The game store having been open, Tarot walks toward Steve and Shadow with the monopoly game. "Let's play!"

Electric
06-06-2015, 08:32 PM
Leo was the first one in the dojo, already ready.

"Are you saying that girls can't fight Casey?" April said walking by him, in a teasing tone "we'll have to see about that" she walked into the dojo.

----

"Uh, Uhm yeah, it's Nathan" Nathan said rubbing his eyes under his glasses. "Forgive me but I'm having trouble understanding this. You're Shadow? And Shilo is....where?"

Metroid
06-06-2015, 08:45 PM
---In the Lair---

Kenji looked at Casey as he did his chicken clucking. He then turned to Splinter.

"I would like to go up against, hockey one first."
Kenji says before looking at Casey smirking behind his mask.

"Very well then. Now one of you may have to practice with me since there's an odd number of us."
Splinter says nodding then looking to the others.

Lethal Lullaby
06-06-2015, 08:48 PM
((Notice: A change of plans everyone. As soon as it hits 5pm here start getting ready for your characters to have dinner, finish whatever, take showers (if they take showers in the evening), spar, whatnot, because I'm just gonna fast forward to 'tomorrow' a post after I place the 5:00pm post. And then after tickets are sold/purchased to/from most of us I'll begin the Circus. SO sorry it's been going SO slow. >-<
Note to self: Gotta try write more in my posts.))

(4:13pm)

"Nathan, huh?" Shadow says his name so she can remember it. "Okay. Well to answer your question let's just say I'm both. Right now Shilo's dormant. Now I've got some things to do, but I guess you can tag along if ya want." She says before a mischevious chuckle escaped her lips. She then turned and started to walk off in a direction. "But you'll probably need to wear a mask."

~*~

Karai decided to go out for a short walk wearing her street clothes. She stopped in front of the circus tent looking at it. "Hm. So this is the new circus the city's been so excited about." She says to herself. "Must be pricey if there's such a large gate surrounding it." She adds while touching one of the bars. One would probabl need to be really strong/have super human strength just to bend them.

Karai stepped back from the circus tent to get another view of it. She did partially want to go inside, but it wouldn't be worth it, she figured.

Murray was in his little place locked up eating what was basically a human heart. He had it cut up and made himself some stew with it. He took one small bite from the spoon, he was eating with, then took a napkin wiping the corners of his mouth.

Shiro Kame
06-06-2015, 08:51 PM
Shiro finally got sick and frustrated with her game after botching the Special Zone stages for the Super Emeralds over 9000!!! (sorry, couldn't resist) times in a row. She decided to have a shower and go to bed early since she was feeling a tad run down that evening.

Electric
06-06-2015, 10:38 PM
"A mask?" Nathan said confused, before noticing shadow was walking away "uh wait!"

---

Leo was in the corner of the dojo, warming up with some Katas, as April stood by the tree, stretching

Roland
06-07-2015, 11:35 AM
-In the dojo of the lair-

Casey smirked a little awkwardly at April. "Well I don't think pepper spray counts." Casey said trying to go along with April's teasing.

Casey got into position on the mat. "Glad you changed your mind. *Puts his hockey mask on*. Now! Let's see what you got. Prepare for your to get your butt kicked" Casey said and then went into his fighting stance.

Donnie heard that they were odd number of people and he didn't want to fight Splinter. "I'll spar with April." Donnie said and went over to April. "Hi, Um, Don't worry I will go easy. I don't really want to spar today" Donnie whispered to April.

Lethal Lullaby
06-07-2015, 02:27 PM
(4:19pm)

Shadow turned to face Nathan as she started walking backwards. "Yeah. Well if you ain't got one I can hook ya up. Lest you want to inhale the fumes of body and mind stimulating drugs." She says before smirking. "But I can guess you really want/need one."

~*~

Karai then saw a man walking out from the circus tent. "Hey! Do you work here?" She asks.

Murray heard a voice immediately thinking, Great. Another one o-, until he saw Karai. He stared at her a smile starting to form.

Karai gave Murray a puzzled look. "Umm? Hello??" She asked waving her hand in front of his face.

"So perfect." Murray whispered before shaking his head. "Ahem. Sorry about that. Yes I do work here. What is your name young lady?"

"I'm sorry I cannot tell you, but what exactly happens in your circus?" Karai asks him.

"Sorry, but [B]I[/ B cannot tell you." Murray says smirking slightly.

"Okay. Bye." Karai says turning around and starting to walk away.

Murray reached towards her. "Wait! I'll tell you if you at least tell me what your name starts with!" He says.

Blackeyedsonic
06-07-2015, 05:57 PM
Steve smiles as he sits back warming up his cup:hmmmm alright lets play *he looks at the tents noticing Karai and watches as the little chat happens down there*:hmmmm that game might have to wait looks like trouble down there

Metroid
06-07-2015, 06:57 PM
---In the Dojo---

Splinter ordered Kenji and Casey to kneel before each other.

"Try to not fall so quickly, hockey one."
Kenji says to Casey before waiting for Splinter to start.

Splinter then gave the start word.

Electric
06-07-2015, 11:16 PM
"Oh, uh, yeah, that'll be a yes on a mask" Nathan said continuing to follow her

---

Leo knelt on the side next to splinter

"Oh, I'm not worried" April said smirking, before fanning the tessen out in front of her face "I've been training for a while now"

Fang Wolf
06-08-2015, 07:34 AM
In Foot HQ.
Shredder still sit on his throne.
Lady and other have get in their room for at rest.

- Everyone is waiting for It's be tomorrow-

Roland
06-08-2015, 01:31 PM
-In the lair-

Casey gave Kenji a bow and then replied to Kenji comment. "What do mean fall down?". Before any one could utter anything Splinter started the match. Casey went for elbow sweep and then a sweep kick.

Donnie was almost enchanted by April fanning the tessen infront of her when she told him she's been training. Donnie gulped a bit. The others won't make him live it down if he lost to April. 'Dang and I didn't even wanted to this today. Ok Donnie. Game face. Game face.' Donnie thought to himself. He totally forgot about Casey.

Lethal Lullaby
06-08-2015, 03:13 PM
(4:22pm)

Shadow nodded to Nathan. "Hah. Yeah. I thought so." She then stopped her stomach rumbling some. "Hm... Actually I'm pretty hungry." She says then waves him to follow her. "Come on hommes, I'm getting us some food first." She says walking towards a seafood restaurant.

~*~

Karai stopped then looked to Murray. She sighed saying, "K. It starts with K. Now you tell me what I wanna hear."

Murray smiled and nodded. "Of course. So basically what's going to happen is I'll be selling tickets tomorrow and I might begin the performances tomorrow. We range from aerial silks to acrobatics, lion taming to clowns, and what have you. It'll be fun. We'll even invite some guests as volunteers for acts."

"Hmm. Alright then.." Karai says. "Well I'm going now." She says walking away.

"Okay. I hope to see you there." Murray says with a smile. After Karai left he turned around and walked back to his office.

Metroid
06-08-2015, 04:25 PM
---Dojo---

Kenji let Casey hit him both times then afterwards jumped back up to his feet.

"Ha. You've asked for it."
Kenji says before palm striking Casey in the chest hard enough to send him back a few feet. Not to kill him, however.

Splinter watched them for a moment before turning to face Leonardo.

"Alright, Leonardo. Let's begin."
Splinter says holding up his wooden training sword.

Roland
06-09-2015, 11:38 AM
-In the lair's dojo-

"Like yest..." Casey recoiled and slid backwards after the palm strike. Casey just managed to keep his footing. "Urgh. Nice shot but I didn't fall." Casey said. Casey chest was a little shore but he was determined to kick Kenji butt.

Casey tried a leaping punch onto Kenji but he missed and ended up clocking Splinter. "Oops. Sorry dude." Casey said and then turned to Kenji. He then ran towards Kenji and jump towards Kenji trying an air kick in head region.

Donnie hestitated before asking "April are you ready to spar." Donnie inwardly faceplamed. He didn't want to spar but he couldn't back out. He could pull a fake hamstring but they would see through it.

Electric
06-09-2015, 12:38 PM
"Yes sensei" Leo said standing up and taking the wooden sword, before bowing, then getting into a fighting stance

April quickly dropped and swept her leg through donnies feet before standing back up "oh, I am so ready"

---

"Oh, ok" Nathan says following shadow "you aren't a fan of taking breaks are you?" He said jokingly