PDA

View Full Version : Add a Level

DonatelloDomeHead31
05-05-2015, 09:09 AM
Came up with a nice discussion thread:

If you could add a level to Ninja Turtles III: Manhattan Project, what would it be and who would be the Level Boss.

The turtles start in Florida, ride on the Atlantic Ocean to New York, then up into Space to Krang's Spaceship.

I know they had some levels where you are in the city itself above, but for this game and other Turtle games...What additional level would there be?

ctt4lfecw
05-05-2015, 10:06 PM
I've always wanted a Turtle Blimp level in a game. You could hang off of it and drop bombs like the toy. And then take off on the glider after it is over. Maybe a Dimension X level where you fly in the car with the Neutrinos.

oldmanwinters
05-05-2015, 10:17 PM
I've always wanted a Turtle Blimp level in a game. You could hang off of it and drop bombs like the toy. And then take off on the glider after it is over. Maybe a Dimension X level where you fly in the car with the Neutrinos.

It is a shame that with all the TMNT games in their heyday, we never once got to pilot the Turtle Blimp. From what I can remember, we had Turtle Van (TMNT1 NES), skateboards (TMNT 2 & Back from the Sewers on Game Boy), surfboards (TMNT3, Turtles in Time, Hyperstone Heist), Sewer Slider & Hang Glider (TMNT1 GBA), & Hoverboards (TMNT2 Battle Nexus GBA).

DonatelloDomeHead31
05-06-2015, 12:57 PM
I remember in Ninja Turtles III, Manhattan Project there is a cutscene where the Turtle Blimp is flying...unfortunately, the player is not controlling it. It goes from the bridge to the Island floating in the sky.

For Turtles in Time, I feel they could have added another level...maybe fight in Feudal Japan (like the 3rd movie) or maybe fight during the American Revolution.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
05-06-2015, 01:22 PM
Turtles in Time could have so many additional levels... literally all of history is open for use. Definitely needed a Feudal Japan level.

And heck, plenty of toys to mine for additional bosses: Chote, Mondo Gecko, Scaletail, Scratch, Dirtbag, Groundchuck, Ray Fillet, the Punk Frogs, Karai...

Mini-Turtle
05-10-2015, 09:19 PM
It is a shame that with all the TMNT games in their heyday, we never once got to pilot the Turtle Blimp. From what I can remember, we had Turtle Van (TMNT1 NES), skateboards (TMNT 2 & Back from the Sewers on Game Boy), surfboards (TMNT3, Turtles in Time, Hyperstone Heist), Sewer Slider & Hang Glider (TMNT1 GBA), & Hoverboards (TMNT2 Battle Nexus GBA).

Surfboards were also in Back from the Sewers.

MikeandRaph87
05-11-2015, 05:11 AM
I never liked the idea of Metalhead being a boss in Turtles In Time. He may have been created by Krang, but he is not evil, an ally in fact. Chrome Dome was a character in the tournament fighter game of the same game system so why not use him instead?

Its weird that Rocksteady was in Hyperstone Hiest and not Bebop. It also seems to be a jump to go from the sewers to the pirate ship so why not the docks where Bebop is the level boss to transition from the sewers to the pirate ship.

oldmanwinters
05-11-2015, 05:58 AM
I

Its weird that Rocksteady was in Hyperstone Hiest and not Bebop. It also seems to be a jump to go from the sewers to the pirate ship so why not the docks where Bebop is the level boss to transition from the sewers to the pirate ship.

I blame that on Konami being a little lazy when hastily piecing Hyperstone Heist together.

DonatelloDomeHead31
05-20-2015, 07:30 AM
Funny you should mention Hyperstone Heist...since we are adding a level for some of the games, I think Hypserstone Heist should NOT have had the Gauntlet level.

There were so many possibilities out there to add another boss or environment.

Starts out in the sewer, then goes to the ally, then back to the sewer. Before you know it they arrive at a Ghost Ship. And weren't they in Japan too fighting Tatsu?

Anyways...I do agree that Hyperstone Heist could have done better.