PDA

View Full Version : [Question] Member "evilcat005" requesting account confirmation

theassassin
05-10-2015, 03:19 PM
Member "evilcat005" has been waiting on account confirmation for about 4 days now. Please can a moderator/admin look into this?

Powder
05-10-2015, 03:58 PM
4 days is nothing, really. Some folks have waited more than a month. Krang, the head honcho on these forums, is the only one who can do the approvals (to my knowledge) & their presence has been scarce here in recent months. Tell them to be patient.

Ninturtle
05-10-2015, 10:15 PM
I had to wait a few days too. I wouldn't worry too much , it's completely normal.

slashpieturtlemix
05-10-2015, 10:34 PM
lol the person is impatient because the account is for Lunar toy store. They want to talk about the Cerebral / krang fig.

Leo656
05-10-2015, 10:39 PM
I *thought* it was suspicious that anybody'd be so anxiously beatin' the doors in to get into *this* f***in' place. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Naaaaaaaah, we have a lotta fun. :tgrin:

slashpieturtlemix
05-10-2015, 10:45 PM
I *thought* it was suspicious that anybody'd be so anxiously beatin' the doors in to get into *this* f***in' place. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Naaaaaaaah, we have a lotta fun. :tgrin:

I was beating down the doors at first... then I realized where I was at lol

Leo656
05-10-2015, 11:23 PM
"I'm just really impatient to take minor misunderstandings about cartoon characters way too personally! Let me IN already!" :lol:

Netkeeper
05-11-2015, 02:33 AM
"I'm just really impatient to take minor misunderstandings about cartoon characters way too personally! Let me IN already!" :lol:
Me when I joined tbh. :V

DarthRaphael
05-11-2015, 12:31 PM
I think only Kraang and Machias can unlock the account.

IndigoErth
05-11-2015, 02:00 PM
:lol::D

Forget exactly, but I waited somewhere between 10 to 14 days, a few is nothing. :trazz: However it was the movie section in particular that had me wanting in at the time, so really in the long run it was a plus that the long wait gave me time to cool off a little first, which I had.

Machias Banshee
05-11-2015, 09:24 PM
I think only Kraang and Machias can unlock the account.

Not me, that is All Krang... :)

I think we'd be in trouble if I had a say in who joined or not... :evilgrin:

Leo656
05-11-2015, 10:38 PM
:lol::D

Forget exactly, but I waited somewhere between 10 to 14 days, a few is nothing. :trazz: However it was the movie section in particular that had me wanting in at the time, so really in the long run it was a plus that the long wait gave me time to cool off a little first, which I had.

HAH HAH, you liked the Movie section. You poor, naive fool! And is The Cesspool all you hoped and dreamed it would be? :tgrin:

It always makes me think of what George Carlin said, about how he and his friends grew up tough because they used to swim in the polluted rivers in NY when they were kids. "We were tough, and we had good, tough immune systems! Know why? We were tempered in raw sh*t!" :lol::lol::lol:

IndigoErth
05-11-2015, 11:59 PM
Well "liked" might be pushing it, eager to voice my opinion was more to the truth. :trazz::tlol: The pool is much less cess right now in comparison to then, I'm sure roughly a year from now it will prob be on fire once more.

MsMarvelDuckie
05-13-2015, 12:45 AM
Well, to be fair, it IS still full of the usual worms and other slime, so....

Jephael
05-13-2015, 11:25 PM
So is this evilcat person even a fan-boy/girl like us, or some dipsh*t wanting to advertise their useless crap on us?

BubblyShell22
05-14-2015, 07:57 AM
I hope they are a fan and not someone seeking attention. Maybe that's why it's taking so long to activate the account as Krang probably doesn't want anyone who's just seeking to advertise.

Krang
05-15-2015, 03:13 PM
Member "evilcat005" has been waiting on account confirmation for about 4 days now. Please can a moderator/admin look into this?
All done. Sorry for the delay.

I hope they are a fan and not someone seeking attention. Maybe that's why it's taking so long to activate the account as Krang probably doesn't want anyone who's just seeking to advertise.
Exactly. If it weren't for spammers and trolls, I wouldn't need to manually approve new accounts...

theassassin
05-16-2015, 12:57 AM
Thanks Krang for helping him out