PDA

View Full Version : Missing scene?

neatoman
05-21-2015, 12:22 PM
When I rewatched the series last year i didn't see a scene I could have sworn existed. I can clearly remember a scene where a member of the Justice Force questions wheter or not they should recruit the Turtles as they are "Just overgrown turtles", but the scene wasn't in the episode I thought it was going to be in nor any other episode. Does anyone know which scene I'm talking about or am I just misremembering?

CyberCubed
05-21-2015, 12:41 PM
The Justice Force were in a lot of episodes, which one are you thinking of? I think you might be thinking of the Season 5 episode with the Justice Force and Nano, as that was the episode they were recruiting new members.

"Membership Drive" was the episode title.

neatoman
05-21-2015, 12:47 PM
The Justice Force were in a lot of episodes, which one are you thinking of? I think you might be thinking of the Season 5 episode with the Justice Force and Nano, as that was the episode they were recruiting new members.

"Membership Drive" was the episode title.

That's the episode I was thinking of, the scene wasn't in it though.

CyberCubed
05-21-2015, 02:18 PM
What about the BTTS episode with the Green Mantle? The second to last episode.

neatoman
05-21-2015, 02:26 PM
What about the BTTS episode with the Green Mantle? The second to last episode.

Nope, not that one either. Maybe I found some deleted scene somewhere?

MikeandRaph87
05-21-2015, 03:28 PM
I have seen every episode a few times over and have no personal recollection of such dialog. The closest to memory would be in the forementioned Membership Drive episode. Michelangelo dressed as Turtle Titan was appeased by being accepted as a last to call member only working Leap Day and a couple of others. Nano was tamed and accepted as a member as Silver Sentry agreed to Mike and Leo's request for the Justice Force to be the turtles' back up when they face off with Tengu Shredder.

victory_angel
05-21-2015, 08:59 PM
I have seen every episode a few times over and have no personal recollection of such dialog. The closest to memory would be in the forementioned Membership Drive episode. Michelangelo dressed as Turtle Titan was appeased by being accepted as a last to call member only working Leap Day and a couple of others. Nano was tamed and accepted as a member as Silver Sentry agreed to Mike and Leo's request for the Justice Force to be the turtles' back up when they face off with Tengu Shredder.

Mikey: In your dreams you wanna-be. The Turtle Titan is now an official member of the Justice Force. Of course, I'm only on duty on the 3rd of every Wednesday on every 4th month. And February 29th...when there is one.

In other words report for duty never.