PDA

View Full Version : The worst game(s) you've ever played

Prowler
05-25-2015, 07:46 AM
Luckily, I've never owned many awful games. A few bad/mediocre ones when I was a kid and didn't know any better, but not a vast amount of them. Also, I don't count those games reviewed by AVGN such as Dr. Jekyll and Mister Hyde and Karate Kid that I decided to try for like 5 minutes just to see if they were as bad as he said they were.

This is hard to answer but I guess Bart vs. The Space Mutants for the NES. I could never get the hang of those awful controls and pass the first stage. Bart vs. the World wasn't good either, but it was more enjoyable and I enjoyed its concept as a kid. The memory and the quiz games were entertaining, at least.

Mew
05-25-2015, 07:57 AM
Not bad, but disappointing, was Sonic 3D Blast. When I was like 5 or 6, my mum gave me her old Sega Genesis, which I hate myself for selling, and I was a big Sonic fan, so I played it. Disappointing.

Cure
05-25-2015, 08:28 AM
This is hard to answer but I guess Bart vs. The Space Mutants for the NES. I could never get the hang of those awful controls and pass the first stage. Bart vs. the World wasn't good either, but it was more enjoyable and I enjoyed its concept as a kid. The memory and the quiz games were entertaining, at least.

A lot of those early Simpsons games are trash. Like Virtual Bart. Holy Hell was that game bad.

Netkeeper
05-25-2015, 08:37 AM
Glover

Hey You Pikachu

There's more but I don't remember what they are

Prowler
05-25-2015, 08:47 AM
A lot of those early Simpsons games are trash. Like Virtual Bart. Holy Hell was that game bad.
I also had a Simpsons game for the SNES: Bart's Nightmare. Pretty mediocre as well, but slightly better than the NES ones, that's for sure.

I need to play the Simpsons' arcade game someday. Just to be able to die and say "I've played a good Simpsons game" :lol:

It's a shame really since back in the 80s-90s there were some decent and even some pretty good cartoon based games.

snake
05-25-2015, 10:59 AM
Most DS ports of games

Most DS games in general. I mean, the portable has a ton of great games, but the sh*tty ones outnumber them, kinda like the wii.

Prowler
05-25-2015, 11:05 AM
Most DS ports of games

Most DS games in general. I mean, the portable has a ton of great games, but the sh*tty ones outnumber them, kinda like the wii.
PS2 is even worse in that regard. Since that console has more games than any other thus far.

Leo656
05-25-2015, 11:38 AM
I can't remember if I played it or just watched my wife play it, but Celebrity Deathmatch is by far THE worst thing I've ever had in one of my consoles. I tried to talk her out of it; she was just such a damn mark for the stupid show back then. Still went back to the store the same day.

I played a demo of Simpsons Wrestling once. That was a huge piece of sh*t, too.

Not what I'd call a "bad" game *exactly*, but "Worst Game That Had Potential", I'd say Sonic Unleashed. There's parts of it I like a lot, but there is just TOO much wrong with it, from not having a shadow under you most of the time during tricky platforming spots, to obstacles that are scientifically impossible to avoid until you've died on them 80 times as "practice", to buttons that seem to never do *quite* what you want them to, and on and on. It's not as simple as "Ugh, the Werehog". That didn't honestly bother me as much as all the myriad smaller issues that add up to a huge mess. Honestly the Werehog wasn't even close to the worst thing about that game.

Not even close to the worst game I've played, but it was supremely disappointing anyways.

Prowler
05-25-2015, 12:47 PM
Not bad, but disappointing, was Sonic 3D Blast. When I was like 5 or 6, my mum gave me her old Sega Genesis, which I hate myself for selling, and I was a big Sonic fan, so I played it. Disappointing.

That game was just the beginning of Sonic's downfall. So I'd say it's bad, yes.

I can't remember if I played it or just watched my wife play it, but Celebrity Deathmatch is by far THE worst thing I've ever had in one of my consoles. I tried to talk her out of it; she was just such a damn mark for the stupid show back then. Still went back to the store the same day
Didn't even know that show had been adapted into a video game. It's one of those games that you just know will suck bad.

Leo656
05-25-2015, 01:15 PM
Hasn't EVERY TV show had a video game tie-in by now? I was at the store the other day and saw there was a f*cking Duck Dynasty game.

I tell ya, people swear we don't need to be giving out free dirty needles to aid in population control, but the fact there's a Duck Dynasty video game kind of tells me we need to start the purge sooner rather than later. I mean, seriously, Duck Dynasty? What do you even DO with that? I'unno.

Prowler
05-25-2015, 01:31 PM
There were Wayne's World video games back then. And that's not a movie that one could adapt into a game either. So guess what: they just made generic platforming games slapping Wayne's World name and its characters on it. Maybe they did the same thing for Duck Dynasty?

Leo656
05-25-2015, 01:35 PM
((Adjusts hipster glasses))

I've actually played and beaten Wayne's World for SNES.

It's nothing to be proud of but it is indeed a statement of fact.

Prowler
05-25-2015, 01:42 PM
((Adjusts hipster glasses))

I've actually played and beaten Wayne's World for SNES.

It's nothing to be proud of but it is indeed a statement of fact.
The crappiest game I've beaten... TMNT 2 BattleNexus on the Nintendo GameCube perhaps? Never got to beat the Battle Nexus tournament itself, though. just the story mode.

A shame Slashuur was just a character made exclusively for the game, btw.

CyberCubed
05-25-2015, 02:04 PM
I think the worst games I had was a lot of those really crappy NES games I had as a kid. I had like 50 NES games, many of them being licensed trash or poor games with bad gameplay. Man a lot of the NES stuff was painful looking bad, its just that we didn't realize it at the time because we were all kids. I had "Jaws" based on the movie, god awful, and stuff like that.

In terms of recent stuff, had War Gods on the N64. Really bad Mortal Kombat clone from Midway.

Prowler
05-25-2015, 02:52 PM
I think the worst games I had was a lot of those really crappy NES games I had as a kid. I had like 50 NES games, many of them being licensed trash or poor games with bad gameplay. Man a lot of the NES stuff was painful looking bad, its just that we didn't realize it at the time because we were all kids. I had "Jaws" based on the movie, god awful, and stuff like that.

In terms of recent stuff, had War Gods on the N64. Really bad Mortal Kombat clone from Midway.
Did you have Top Gun II? I did and could never last long in the first level.. I'd just die pretty quickly in the game. Dunno if it's a bad game, though.

sdp
05-25-2015, 02:55 PM
I had Bart vs The Space Mutants and Virtual Bart and both were pretty cool. They were unfairly hard but they had some good ideas. That first level of Bart vs the Space Mutants is very creative, the other stages aren't as much but still, it was a pretty decent platformer. Virtual bart gave you various types of games, my favorites were the slide and the tomato throwing games. Dinosaur bart was decent but way too difficult. The baby and pig levels were also too difficult but very fun. The only one I hated was the post apocalyptic future one.

Gmaes I remember being disappointed include Mickey and Minnies Capcom game on the NES, BTTF also on the NES, Mario is Missing (this one especially hit home since I spent all my money for what I expected a safe choice for a game), to a lesser degree Jurassic Park, I still played it a lot but didn't like it, I think I enjoy it more now.

Mew
05-25-2015, 02:59 PM
I mean, seriously, Duck Dynasty? What do you even DO with that? I'unno.

Reskined Duck Hunt with modern day graphics and a free gun. Could be fun.

Peanut
05-25-2015, 03:49 PM
Sorta be more interesting if the thread were about worst games you've played, but still enjoyed. I'd have far more interesting answers for that.

As it stands, I've played most of the same bad games the Internet has made famous in the last decade. I'll go a little more modern and say the first Killzone is a tire fire of a FPS. How some a sh*tty game spawned numerous sequels and built a fan(boy)base out of terrible to mediocre shooters is beyond me.

Reskined Duck Hunt with modern day graphics and a free gun. Could be fun.

Are you seriously suggesting the return of light gun games would be fun? lol

Leo656
05-25-2015, 03:54 PM
I don't think anyone will blink if it becomes "worst games you still had fun with".

Prowler
05-25-2015, 03:54 PM
Sorta be more interesting if the thread were about worst games you've played, but still enjoyed. I'd have far more interesting answers for that.

Carry on, then.

Bad games I've enjoyed... ever played that Game Boy Color Looney Tunes game called Martian's Revenge? It was a sequel, but I didn't play the prequel. basically you played as Marvin the Martian and tried to get back at Daffy Duck who I assumed had beaten you in the prequel.

Mayhem
05-25-2015, 04:20 PM
Hmmm... with over 35 years of videogame playing here, I've got a LOT of games to call upon at this moment :lol:

If you had to put a gun to my head and ask me to shortlist a few, utterly terrible, no redeeming features whatsoever games here... I'd probably say Superman64 (N64), Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing (PC), Robobolt (C64), Rise of the Robots (Amiga), Bebe's Kids (SNES), Silver Surfer (NES), MK Mythologies: Sub Zero (N64), Kabuki Warriors (Xbox), Fight For Life (Jaguar), Ashes Cricket 2013 (PC) [go look up the hilarious videos on YouTube for that one!], Fugitive Hunter (PS1), Snnnnnnnnake (Atari 2600).

(hmmm, there's quite a few fighting games in there!)

Anyone naming Pac-Man or ET for the Atari 2600 automatically is disqualified, as neither of them are bad games, nor responsible for the videogame crash.

Oh, and I'll add Charlie's Angels for the GameCube in there, because Howard Scott Warshaw (programmer of ET) named it as HIS worst game of all time, after I asked him at SDCC in 2014 :lol:

Prowler
05-25-2015, 04:31 PM
Anyone naming Pac-Man or ET for the Atari 2600 automatically is disqualified, as neither of them are bad games, nor responsible for the videogame crash.

I have not played either, but I always found it hard to believe that those games were considered terrible and responsible for the video game crash. First of all, how much can you butcher a version of Pac-Man? It's a simple game as it gets. And E.T:, from the descriptions Iv'e read of it, seems like just another mediocre Atari game.

Leo656
05-25-2015, 04:38 PM
The 2600 port of Pac-Man was pretty bad. Like, really pretty bad.

It *may* have been more arcade-accurate if they did it with construction paper. At the least, there would have been a lot less flicker.

Prowler
05-25-2015, 04:41 PM
The 2600 port of Pac-Man was pretty bad. Like, really pretty bad.

It *may* have been more arcade-accurate if they did it with construction paper. At the least, there would have been a lot less flicker.
I just looked at a play through of it and... did the ghosts really flicker all over the place or was that just a glitch? Or maybe the game was played on a tool assisted emulator?

Leo656
05-25-2015, 04:47 PM
No, it was absolutely like that, all the time. Memory issues, as I recall. There wasn't enough memory to draw the ghosts, Pac-Man, and soooooo many other things on the screen at once, so the constant flicker was the work-around.

People didn't notice too much at first, because, y'know, people. It sold well enough so that everyone on Earth has a copy of it, for whatever that's worth. One of my friends never even had a 2600, but somehow had a copy of Pac-Man in the kitchen junk drawer. But yeah, it was pretty bad.

Prowler
05-25-2015, 04:50 PM
I don't have a copy of it. i feel lonely now... but lucky at the same time. I guess it's understandable that an awful port of such a popular arcade game at the time would piss off millions of people.

What about ET? Have you played it?

Leo656
05-25-2015, 04:59 PM
Nah I missed that one. I was born in '82, so the "crash" had already happened by the time I was old enough to play games. In fact, the crash was kind of how/why I got into games so early: All the stuff we had was second-hand, some of my Dad's friends just figured video games were "dead" and gave him all their stuff for free. So I had tons of stuff for Atari, all the most popular games, sometimes up to three copies of the same game... like Pac-Man. :lol:

But E.T. wasn't one of 'em. Guess the word had gotten out and nobody we knew bought it. :lol: Otherwise I'm sure I would have had it. I mean it's weird, I had most everything else.

Then when I was about 9 some f*cker my Mom brought home from the bar one time ripped us off a few days later when I was at school and took all my Atari and Coleco-Vision stuff. :ohwell:

Prowler
05-25-2015, 05:03 PM
Nah I missed that one. I was born in '82, so the "crash" had already happened by the time I was old enough to play games. In fact, the crash was kind of how/why I got into games so early: All the stuff we had was second-hand, some of my Dad's friends just figured video games were "dead" and gave him all their stuff for free. So I had tons of stuff for Atari, all the most popular games, sometimes up to three copies of the same game... like Pac-Man. :lol:

But E.T. wasn't one of 'em. Guess the word had gotten out and nobody we knew bought it. :lol: Otherwise I'm sure I would have had it. I mean it's weird, I had most everything else.

Then when I was about 9 some f*cker my Mom brought home from the bar one time ripped us off a few days later when I was at school and took all my Atari and Coleco-Vision stuff. :ohwell:
That sucks.

If you still had those games today... how much money could you possibly make from selling them online?

Leo656
05-25-2015, 05:11 PM
I'unno, I don't think about stuff like that. I never get rid of any gaming stuff, I always come back to everything. My wife used to trade stuff in or sell it, and she deeply regrets it now. That seems to be quite common, actually. There's two types of people I know who constantly say, "I wish I'd never done that": People who smoke, and people who sell their video games. :lol:

Although I could always ask my wife what it might cost; she got me a 2600, a Coleco-Vision, and a bunch of games for Christmas a couple years ago. :lol: I'unno what it all cost, but "too much" is probably in the ballpark.

Jester
05-25-2015, 05:12 PM
My family owned a copy of E.T. for the Atari. It really wasn't that bad. I always thought Empire Strikes Back was worse.

Ever Play Izzy's Quest for the Olympic Rings? OUCH!

Prowler
05-25-2015, 05:13 PM
I'unno, I don't think about stuff like that. I never get rid of any gaming stuff, I always come back to everything. My wife used to trade stuff in or sell it, and she deeply regrets it now. That seems to be quite common, actually. There's two types of people I know who constantly say, "I wish I'd never done that": People who smoke, and people who sell their video games. :lol:

Although I could always ask my wife what it might cost; she got me a 2600, a Coleco-Vision, and a bunch of games for Christmas a couple years ago. :lol: I'unno what it all cost, but "too much" is probably in the ballpark.
Ye me and my brother never got rid of our video games either. I dunno if he has sold any games since then, but I personally have not. I'm the type of person who just never throws away their stuff including old toys and ****. Because I fear regretting that decision later.

And I thought many people just sold their own games in order to be able to afford new ones. Fortunately I never needed to do that.

Mew
05-25-2015, 05:28 PM
Are you seriously suggesting the return of light gun games would be fun? lol

Yeah. I am.

MrPliggins
05-25-2015, 05:59 PM
I loved Back to the Future for NES when I was a kid, even though it's almost universally hated. It was much better than the sequel games for the SNES.

turtle1237
05-25-2015, 11:27 PM
I was playing this robot game for the nes, and all I can recall is shooting stuff and batteries that you have to collected or you die. Every few mins or so you lose a battery. If you cant find new ones before they die, well you die. I never did get past the first level. With enemies shooting at me, and running low on batteries, I just don't see how one can beat that game.

Don't ask for the title, I was a kid when I played that sucky game for the nes.

Ninjinister
05-25-2015, 11:58 PM
I'll always defend Shaq Fu, not necessarily because it's "good", but because A) I did have a lot of fun playing it with my brother and best friend, and B) because I really don't feel like it belongs to all of these "worst game" lists. You'd need an overly narrow category like "worst fighting games starring a real-life person released in the 1990s" or something.

Not what I'd call a "bad" game *exactly*, but "Worst Game That Had Potential", I'd say Sonic Unleashed. There's parts of it I like a lot, but there is just TOO much wrong with it, from not having a shadow under you most of the time during tricky platforming spots, to obstacles that are scientifically impossible to avoid until you've died on them 80 times as "practice", to buttons that seem to never do *quite* what you want them to, and on and on. It's not as simple as "Ugh, the Werehog". That didn't honestly bother me as much as all the myriad smaller issues that add up to a huge mess. Honestly the Werehog wasn't even close to the worst thing about that game.

Here's a good way, I thought, to sum up how it was. (Warning for poo graphics)

z7lMSyt4mS4

snake
05-26-2015, 12:14 AM
What do you even DO with that?

Open world sandbox game of whatever rednecks do all day.

Leo656
05-26-2015, 12:18 AM
Achievement Unlocked
100G - Car Parts On The Lawn

Achievement Unlocked
50G - Learned Recipe For "Fancy Squirrel"

Achievement Unlocked
500G - Shared Bed With Step-Niece

ProactiveMan
05-26-2015, 01:27 AM
I played and enjoyed Duke Nukem Forever on PC. I don't actually think it's that bad, just unfinished... could've used another 15 years.

The most disappointing game in recent memory was American McGee's Bad Day LA. Not since Daikatana has a game been so disastrously over-hyped.

The worst game I've ever played, ever would probably be Poga for the Commodore 64. There was literally no point to it as far as I could tell. You just bounced around avoiding things forever while a C64 syth version of The Entertainer played on an endless loop.

Redeemer
05-26-2015, 01:41 AM
I think Sonic for xbox 360 deserves honorable mention for worse game.

Ninjinister
05-26-2015, 01:55 AM
We can argue until we're blue in the face (No pun intended) over which Sonic game sucks most. There probably will never be a conclusion.

Also why the eff do so many topics in this board turn to Sonic?

Mayhem
05-26-2015, 02:05 AM
The most disappointing game in recent memory was American McGee's Bad Day LA. Not since Daikatana has a game been so disastrously over-hyped.
I had debated putting either or both of those into my list, but concluded both were more a case of massive overhype that being truly terribly games. They're just very mediocre.

The worst game I've ever played, ever would probably be Poga for the Commodore 64. There was literally no point to it as far as I could tell. You just bounced around avoiding things forever while a C64 syth version of The Entertainer played on an endless loop.
Never heard of this, although looking at the publisher, could be an Aussie only thing. Will have to try it out :lol:

ProactiveMan
05-26-2015, 03:14 AM
I had debated putting either or both of those into my list, but concluded both were more a case of massive overhype that being truly terribly games. They're just very mediocre.

Never heard of this, although looking at the publisher, could be an Aussie only thing. Will have to try it out :lol:

It was one of those C64 games you bought of the peg in a plastic sleeve, so I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't widely distributed.

Shred Head
05-26-2015, 03:36 AM
We can argue until we're blue in the face (No pun intended) over which Sonic game sucks most. There probably will never be a conclusion.

Also why the eff do so many topics in this board turn to Sonic?

well we all are fans of four anthropomorphic teenage turtles. Pretty much if you were a kid in the 80's and 90's era and you loved the Turtles Sonic was going to be on your radar at the core there very similar characters.

As for the worst game I ever played it has to be Dragonball Z Taiketsu for the GBA. Holy **** was this game a disaster. The character sprites are ugly as sin. They look like overly pixelated clayfighter characters. The animations are even worse they are so slow and unnatural. Worse yet no flying or transformations. Hell you cant even play as a Super Saiyan or and final forms of the villains. The Japanese only SNES games at least had that. Gameplay is pretty much a button masher trying to do the super moves will only get you killed. Also I have to mention this they gave a move to 18 that made her shoot rockets out her ass. I don't think I ever regretted a purchase more then this.

Netkeeper
05-26-2015, 08:39 AM
Challenge accepted.

http://i.imgur.com/NMF1L5R.png

Any other answer is scientifically incorrect.

Prowler
05-26-2015, 10:36 AM
Going back to bad games I've enjoyed... I played the hell out of Space jam for the Sega Saturn. Obviously it was a pretty basic basketball game in comparison to, let's say, the NBA 2k series; but I found it pretty damn fun at the time. I also liked the minigames. One of them even followed the movie. You know that part where Daffy and Bugs have to find Jordan's shorts?

Then again, as a kid I really loved Space Jam. Must be the movie I've watched the most alongside the first Toy Story movie. I remember having several Space Jam action figures. It was not just MJ and the toons, but also other NBA players that were in the movie.

Shark_Blade
05-26-2015, 07:38 PM
Charlie's Angel (PS2).

Slow fighting and running, bug ridden, awful animation, loads of SLOW climbing stairs segment.

OH. MY. GOD.

wy-hEDMUedo

Prowler
05-27-2015, 12:05 PM
I had Bart vs The Space Mutants and Virtual Bart and both were pretty cool. They were unfairly hard but they had some good ideas. That first level of Bart vs the Space Mutants is very creative, the other stages aren't as much but still, it was a pretty decent platformer.
It would have been decent if the controls weren't so awful. I know that games like TMNT and even CastleVania had stiff controls, but Bart vs. The Space Mutants and Bart vs. the World were nearly unplayable at times.

Whatswiththeheadbands?
05-27-2015, 03:50 PM
The only choice for this. I haven't actually played it, but if you read up on the game and what the 'Gameplay' is, then you'll realize that you don't play it. You watch it.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/07/Plumbers_Don%27t_Wear_Ties_cover.jpg

Prowler
05-27-2015, 04:19 PM
You sure Desert Bus isn't worse? :lol:

Mayhem
05-27-2015, 05:33 PM
Plumbers Don't Wear Ties was another one I debated putting into my list :lol:

As for Desert Bus, that's part of the unreleased Penn & Teller Mega CD game...

Prowler
05-27-2015, 06:02 PM
Plumbers Don't Wear Ties was another one I debated putting into my list :lol:

As for Desert Bus, that's part of the unreleased Penn & Teller Mega CD game...
Ye, I know. but a game is a game, I guess. But I understand if you don't count it.

Btw, you said you didn't find any redeeming qualities about Silver Surfer. I have not played it, but imagine beating such an insanely hard game. Must be an accomplishment that beams you with pride, regardless of said game's quality.

Leo656
05-27-2015, 11:08 PM
The only choice for this. I haven't actually played it, but if you read up on the game and what the 'Gameplay' is, then you'll realize that you don't play it. You watch it.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/07/Plumbers_Don%27t_Wear_Ties_cover.jpg

Oh, sh*t, I've seen videos of that. That's the f*cking worst thing I've ever seen in my life. I bet every single person who paid money for that game later hung themselves.

Prowler
05-28-2015, 09:27 AM
Oh, sh*t, I've seen videos of that. That's the f*cking worst thing I've ever seen in my life. I bet every single person who paid money for that game later hung themselves.
I wonder what happened to the people involved in that turd afterwards. I mean, it doesn't seem like a promising start to a career, now does it? Imagine having that game on your CV :lol:

Whatswiththeheadbands?
05-28-2015, 10:23 AM
You sure Desert Bus isn't worse? :lol:

Well, desert bus does have quite a good theme tune, so...:lol:

Kanon
05-28-2015, 10:43 AM
Actually I played the most disturbing "video game" ever! :x

http://www.google.de/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://i.imgur.com/cbBltYq.jpg&sa=X&ei=vTZnVcbAL8et7AboyoKgAg&ved=0CAkQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNGebZZNn0LqdqhSMJ2gXWLPNfHvLw

One of my family did this when he studied and I was made to do that one time.
(I lost a bet :cry:)

Prowler
05-28-2015, 11:33 AM
What the hell is that, even?! :lol: And at least it looks kinda fun to try out at least once, unlike most games mentioned in this thread so far. A game is supposed to be fun, so it seems that game at least fills in that requirement. So I don't think it can be called the worst game ever.

Well, desert bus does have quite a good theme tune, so...:lol:

But driving for 8 hours straight without being able to pause or put done the controller isn't fun at all. Even inf Plumbers Don't Wear Ties has a ****** story, at least it allows you to make choices.

Whatswiththeheadbands?
05-31-2015, 06:24 AM
But driving for 8 hours straight without being able to pause or put done the controller isn't fun at all. Even inf Plumbers Don't Wear Ties has a ****** story, at least it allows you to make choices.

At least Desert bus is a game, rather than a slideshow, so...:lol:

Kanon
05-31-2015, 06:55 AM
What the hell is that, even?! :lol: And at least it looks kinda fun to try out at least once, unlike most games mentioned in this thread so far. A game is supposed to be fun, so it seems that game at least fills in that requirement. So I don't think it can be called the worst game ever.

The medic students said they study @ssology with it. :lol:

And my reason why itīs the worst game I "played":
The game even simulates the patients cries and moans! urgh :cry:
You donīt want to hear that in the morning, cause you wonīt be able to eat the whole day.

Falconhood
06-16-2015, 06:08 AM
Everyone says that ET is the worst. I thought that Riddle of the Sphinx was bad. I used to say "Riddle of the Sphinx STINKS!"

Actually I played the most disturbing "video game" ever! :x

http://www.google.de/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://i.imgur.com/cbBltYq.jpg&sa=X&ei=vTZnVcbAL8et7AboyoKgAg&ved=0CAkQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNGebZZNn0LqdqhSMJ2gXWLPNfHvLw

One of my family did this when he studied and I was made to do that one time.
(I lost a bet :cry:)

oh...wow...the Language Arts teacher is often talking about quitting to become a Proctologist because it's basically the same job that he has, but pays more. He's a funny guy.

Candy Kappa
06-16-2015, 06:18 AM
Most bad games I know off, I haven't played them. not really into deliberately playing bad games.

But, I did have a bad experience with Mount & Blade: Warband.