PDA

View Full Version : Movie 3 Rewrite Contest

Pxndx
05-28-2015, 02:37 PM
I am not sure what part of the forum to put this in but why not the movie section.

I have some extra moc vintage figures in need of a new home I don't need and thought of a way to get rid of them.

The way the contest is going to work is for you to do a rewrite of TMNT 3, and make your plot , characters, etc. To be fair I will not vote which one is best , we can all have a vote and pick which one is best and I'll send you your figures.

If you don't like the idea then just move on :). Thanks !

Here's the prize for first place
http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u405/Sam_Sigle/Mobile%20Uploads/4D99440C-2EEB-4BC8-BE1C-1C18355E678D_zpsyhfoycs9.jpg (http://s1066.photobucket.com/user/Sam_Sigle/media/Mobile%20Uploads/4D99440C-2EEB-4BC8-BE1C-1C18355E678D_zpsyhfoycs9.jpg.html)

Mew
05-28-2015, 03:30 PM
Where should I post it?

Pxndx
05-28-2015, 03:39 PM
Yeah sorry I wasn't too clear , here's what I was thinking , Rewrites posted here , in a month we can make a poll , with a quick and direct reference to everyone's rewrites and everyone can vote which one is best . My ideas aren't clearly the best so if anyone has a better idea how this could work better please let me know . Depending how many people do a rewrite a runner up prize should be granted aswell .

Mew
05-28-2015, 03:40 PM
Yeah sorry I wasn't too clear , here's what I was thinking , Rewrites posted here , in a month we can make a poll , with a quick and direct reference to everyone's rewrites and everyone can vote which one is best . My ideas aren't clearly the best so if anyone has a better idea how this could work better please let me know . Depending how many people do a rewrite a runner up prize should be granted aswell .
How long would you suggest the rewrites be?

Pxndx
05-28-2015, 03:52 PM
How long would you suggest the rewrites be?

Entirely up to you. I won't be the judge.

oldmanwinters
05-28-2015, 04:01 PM
The Comic Bom Bom manga version in Japan certainly gave us a lively reimagining, but I'm not sure it would have transferred easily to the screen.
http://opentrain.theyear199x.org/?cat=31

Honestly, I like the plot of TMNT3 well enough, I just don't think the special effects were great and it certainly wasn't the movie that anybody expected.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
05-28-2015, 04:30 PM
I'd just straight up adapt TMNT Volume 1 "Masks Parts 1 and 2." After all, budget isn't a concern for just fan re-writes...

Returning Cast: Leo, Raph, Don, Mike, Splinter, April, Casey
New Cast: Chote, Savanti Romero, Renet...

The only tweaks needed would be:

Removing Gosei Hattori from the story
Brief flashback to establish Savanti's grudge against Renet
Both Savanti and Renet's prior relationship to the Turtles would be explained as that those two have already met the TMNT in their past, but the Turtles have not yet met them (wibbly wobbly timey wimey)
Find some sort of subplot for April and Casey, or remove them all together

And there ya go!

Cryomancer
05-28-2015, 05:51 PM
The Comic Bom Bom manga version in Japan certainly gave us a lively reimagining, but I'm not sure it would have transferred easily to the screen.

Honestly, I like the plot of TMNT3 well enough, I just don't think the special effects were great and it certainly wasn't the movie that anybody expected.

Yeah this comic adds a few things that would probably have improved the movie, mostly them taking advantage of April's "witch" position to make a big frog machine and totally wreck a bunch of guards.

Mew
05-28-2015, 07:08 PM
~Part 1~ In the Abandoned Subway Station
We see Splinter meditatively thinking.
My sons, almost grown up, while I am olden. Hopefully, when I die, they will have become mature enough to take it, Splinter thought. They have a bright future, I hope.

Mikey is spinning his nunchaku.
"Dude", Mike said, "I think we need some Mama Mia Pizza Pie!"
He picks up the phone, not knowing Shredder is listening to all of the New York phone lines.
"Mama Mia Pizza Pie? 2 large pizzas with pepperoni, cheddar, and oh, yeah, if you put anchovies on it I will......bring it to 3801 Eastman Street. You don't know where that is? It's off of Laird Ave. Yeah!"

Donatello perks up.
"Pizza? Bossanova!" Don whittley reacted.

Raph and Leo stop training.

"About time we have some damn food!" Raph remarked.

"Sweet! This kicks shell!" Leo added.

Nelson
05-28-2015, 08:29 PM

Awwww yeah, thanks for the link!

Panda_Kahn_fan
05-29-2015, 10:48 AM
That manga is faaaar superior to the actual film! :lol:

If I were to do a rewrite, it's be simple; A movie about Baxter Stockman inventing his mousers, and the mousers devastating the Rodent population of new york. The Rat King goes to war with Baxter, taking control of splinter to fight for him. You end up with a two way war, with the turtles stuck in the middle, fighting both mousers and a possessed sensei to save thier family and the city.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
05-29-2015, 11:01 AM

If I were to do a rewrite, it's be simple; A movie about Baxter Stockman inventing his mousers, and the mousers devastating the Rodent population of new york. The Rat King goes to war with Baxter, taking control of splinter to fight for him. You end up with a two way war, with the turtles stuck in the middle, fighting both mousers and a possessed sensei to save thier family and the city.

But that's not a rewrite. That's a replacement.

Panda_Kahn_fan
05-29-2015, 11:36 AM
But that's not a rewrite. That's a replacement.

Soooo I'm stuck with the basis of the time scepter plot? Oy! :(

Ive seen script rewrites that totally scrap the plots of earlier drafts, yet they are still considered rewrites.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
05-29-2015, 12:12 PM
Soooo I'm stuck with the basis of the time scepter plot? Oy! :(

Ive seen script rewrites that totally scrap the plots of earlier drafts, yet they are still considered rewrites.

Not familiar with the official terminology that real studios use, it just seems a little too easy to call a totally new story a "rewrite." :twink:

'Cause if THAT'S the case, I could totally rewrite the Platinum Dunes 2014 movie. With one hand tied behind my back and deprived of Red Bull, I could still make it happen.

Pxndx
05-30-2015, 01:57 PM

Yeah . Baxter is actually who I chose as the main villain for mine as well . Think he'd be a good fit and the easiest to move into the mix. The rat king would be really interesting to see in a live action film.

turtlefanforever
05-31-2015, 10:12 AM
Hope i don't exceed a character limit. I'll just do the gist of it. More like a story board.

The turtles go out to a wrestling match with April before she leaves town. She presets them with the lantern. (While in the ring Randy Orton is going nuts RKOing everyone.) JR is screaming "Good god! The viper! The viper is going crazy! He's running into the crowd. Oh my lord. He just RKO'd a baby! Randy Orton RKO'd a baby! Then he's see the turtles (the Lantern starting to light up and bring them back in time) so he Runs over and RKO's Raphael through the drift in time landing in a puddle of mud outside the castle. The turtles look at each other like "what the hell was that?" Randy Orton throws his arms out like he does after every finish and runs away around in Feudal Japan.

The Turtles and April are now standing there in front of the castle planning their next move. They travel around in search of a water source to wash off all this mud. They find it. Upon reaching it they are surrounded by the villagers they held in the movie. Ready to battle. But Mikeys love interest in the movie shows up and calms down and explains the situation. They all travel back to the village. To settle down. She explains to them what's going on and where they are and everything. They start to befriend the characters. Learn their way of life. Teaching young boy how to fly a kite and such. But aware this village may be raided soon.

Cut scene to the ruler of the castle. He is in search of his daughter and his men that disappeared during the time transformation. He sends his men out to go find her. They all get on their horses and head out. Without hesitation they run through the village. Pillaging and destroying it. The trutles start to fight back. OUT OF NO WHERE Randy Orton jumps off one of the huts and RKO's one of the men right off his horse! Mikey's screaming "the viper! The viper is back!" and he throw his arms up again and disappears. (Leo, don and raph look at each other and say "what is that guys problem) Continuing to fight. One of the men grab april and they all storm off. They've got April! The turtles scream. (Raph running after them but Leo stops him with a hand on his shoulder) "We won't do any good without a plan." Leo then looking to the villagers asks "Where are they taking her?" "to the castle" they respond. "well then that's where we'll go." Leo says

The Turtles think long and hard developing a plan to get back April as well as get back home. The villagers tell them of a holding cell at the base of the tower they can get into. (knowing this from one of them being trapped in there but escaping prior to meeting the turtles) The turtles then sneak into the castle through the holding cell. Defeating every gaurd that gets in their way and making their way up to the rulers daughters room. Finding the scroll with their pictures on it. Depicting how they got there and how to get back. (Donatello has stuided this writing before and knows how to read it)

At that very moment the ruler burst in holding April by the arm. They know they have a fight on their hands. They fight the forces all throughout the castle until the climactic end where they are on top by the ledge. Telling him there's no where to go. It's over. but he still has april and threaten to throw her off. and AGAIN out of no where! The viper! The Viper is back! Randy Orton runs up and RKO's him off the tower. Mikey is screaming "OH MY GOD! This guy is nuts!" April Runs to them the lantern starting to light up again they are all holding onto it. and a 6th hand grabs onto it again. It's Randy Orton. "what the? How did you?" the turtles are all saying. Randy just looks at them. "lets go home."

They all travel back in time to the now empty wrestling arena. The emporers men and daughter return home to Feudal Japan as well. As he is walking off Leonardo goes "Thank you Randy Orton." Randy puts out his arms as to give a hug and says "Get over here." Leo walks over to join him in this embrace and then BOOM! Out of no where! Randy Orton RKO's Leonardo. Splinter is sitting in an empty seat in the Arena and goes 'Now that's what i call a climactic finish, Ha Ha Ha(in that laugh he always does).

The movie ends. :tcool::tcool:

Panda_Kahn_fan
05-31-2015, 11:56 AM
Yeah . Baxter is actually who I chose as the main villain for mine as well . Think he'd be a good fit and the easiest to move into the mix. The rat king would be really interesting to see in a live action film.

So, I take it a total rewrite is allowed, then? No sticking to the time sceptre storyarc?

turtlefanforever
05-31-2015, 12:31 PM
So, I take it a total rewrite is allowed, then? No sticking to the time sceptre storyarc?

How would it even be a movie 3 rewrite then? If there's no reminents whatsoever of the 3rd film. You must do the time warp story arc to make it a fair field. Anyone can just adapt a comic or something. You can change the stuff up a bit, and pick your own characters. But all in all you should have to stick to that general time travel story arc considerings it's "Movie 3 rewrite" Not Make your own tmnt movie

TheSkeletonMan939
05-31-2015, 12:57 PM
The turtles time travel to 2014 and are shocked and confused to see that their legacies have been dishonored by a man named Michael Bay. The 1990 turtles fight the 2014 turtles to see which team is better. The 1990 turtles easily win because the 2014 turtles have to keep taking breaks to check their Ninja textbook and promote Pizza Hut. Then the 1990 turtles save their good friend Judith Hoag from having to be in the upcoming sequel and return to their own time, confident that they have saved the future from terrible TMNT movies.

But in a twist of dramatic irony, the crushing defeat of the 2014 turtles only convinces Bay that he needs to cut down the turtles' screen time even more, allowing more screen time for Megan Fox, Vern, supermodels and basketball players.

Panda_Kahn_fan
05-31-2015, 01:13 PM
How would it even be a movie 3 rewrite then? If there's no reminents whatsoever of the 3rd film. You must do the time warp story arc to make it a fair field. Anyone can just adapt a comic or something. You can change the stuff up a bit, and pick your own characters. But all in all you should have to stick to that general time travel story arc considerings it's "Movie 3 rewrite" Not Make your own tmnt movie

I'll wait and see what Pxndx says- after all, the turtles script for the movie we got has been described as a 'rewrite' of the alien script.

Pxndx
05-31-2015, 02:50 PM
I'll wait and see what Pxndx says- after all, the turtles script for the movie we got has been described as a 'rewrite' of the alien script.

Woah . I apologize. Pretend tmnt 2 secret of the ooze is done. You're the movie director. You get to pick everything , the plot , characters , the main villain , I guess it was a little confusing for me not to explain it all the way. I personally hate almost everything about movie 3, the plot the villains the low budget costumes. Yeah sorry I meant let's say you get to decide whether or not shredder comes back , who the main villain is. I might end up writing mine . My villain of choice is Baxter stockman. I might have to take some time and think it through. Somebody asked what the prize would be. I guess I'll pull out some mocs and post them on the first post. If we get enough participation second place will get a small prize too. And I apologize for not being more clear.

Edit prize is in first post . I just updated it. Please know they're nothing special I'm not a rich guy. This contest is just for fun . Nothing more.

turtlefanforever
05-31-2015, 03:11 PM
Woah . I apologize. Pretend tmnt 2 secret of the ooze is done. You're the movie director. You get to pick everything , the plot , characters , the main villain , I guess it was a little confusing for me not to explain it all the way. I personally hate almost everything about movie 3, the plot the villains the low budget costumes. Yeah sorry I meant let's say you get to decide whether or not shredder comes back , who the main villain is. I might end up writing mine . My villain of choice is Baxter stockman. I might have to take some time and think it through. Somebody asked what the prize would be. I guess I'll pull out some mocs and post them on the first post. If we get enough participation second place will get a small prize too. And I apologize for not being more clear.

Edit prize is in first post . I just updated it. Please know they're nothing special I'm not a rich guy. This contest is just for fun . Nothing more.

Ahh damn now i'm gonna have to write a new one :tconfuse: lol. That prize is awesome. Wasn't expecting it to be that big. Can we get a set date on when it ends/can vote too? that'd be great

Mew
05-31-2015, 04:23 PM
-Part 2-
Shredder: Stockman, have you been working on it.
Baxter: Yes, master. You will kill me if I don't.
Shredder cuts Baxter. He then slaps him.
Shredder: Send it to them. NOW!

MsMarvelDuckie
06-02-2015, 01:57 AM
I might take a crack at this, if I have the TIME..... (Okay, it's TMNT III, I HAD to make a time joke somehow.... :trazz: )

turtlefanforever
06-04-2015, 01:29 PM
only 2 entries. So i got a 50/50 shot! yes! :trazz::tgrin: LOL :tcool:

Pxndx
06-22-2015, 08:45 PM
only 2 entries. So i got a 50/50 shot! yes! :trazz::tgrin: LOL :tcool:

Well it is a bummer . Both entries can have a prize.

Both of you can pm me your addresses. If there's any specific loose turtles you want I can add them with a moc or two.

turtlefanforever
06-22-2015, 09:31 PM

Both of you can pm me your addresses. If there's any specific loose turtles you want I can add them with a moc or two.

Really appreciate this. Out of the mocs in the pics i'd be elated with any of Samurai Mike & Don, Rat King or Casey Jones.

Loose figures from OT i've been chasing: Any of the Universal Monster turtles, Dino Shredder, Groundchuck, Slash. Space Usagi.

Just for variety. I thank you for whatever you send. Great contest man. It was a super idea. Sucks it didn't get the turnout the excitement in the beginning seemed like it would get.

Jephael
06-22-2015, 09:46 PM
I would've done a movie about Leatherhead, making him a mix of previous incarnations (Mirage, Archie and Fred Wolf). To make things a little less complicated, he would've been mutated by the ooze from the exact same canister Splinter found near the Turtles. Infact, I'd even take the plot even further to have April learn where they all came from prior to their mutation. Along the way they'd have to deal with a war between Baxter Stockman and the Rat King.

Wildcat
06-22-2015, 11:53 PM
Well in terms of being able to choose and do anything that would would be easy. Just replace it with what basically everyone wanted. Bebop, Rocksteady, Krang, Technodrome etc...

To rewrite the movie with the time travel plot is a better challenge.

Off the top of my head I'm thinking something like the 2k3 episode where they get trapped in the utrom history simulation. They get taken back in time with the lantern and meet an ancient Shredder or his ancestors.

Jester
06-23-2015, 12:11 AM
I probably would have kept it mainly the same, only made it more about the founding of the Foot. Make Norinaga "Oroku Norinaga" and I guess also Oroku Kenshin. Make Mitsu "Hamato Mitsu" and make the thing much more specifically tied to the people in the past being the ancestors of the people we know from 1993.

Shark_Blade
06-23-2015, 04:25 AM
I think movie 2 needs more rewrite since it's more awful than tmnt 3.

Mew
06-23-2015, 08:41 AM

Sweet!!!
For loose: Movie2/3 star Leo/Don/Rap/Mike
Head droppin Leo/Don/Rap/Mike
Pizza Throwing Leo/Don/Rap/Mike
As for MOC, don't mind, but a Movie 3 fig u showed in the pic would be awesome!

LeotheLateBloomer
06-23-2015, 11:42 AM
I think movie 2 needs more rewrite since it's more awful than tmnt 3.

I look past the fact that they don't use their weapons (which I know is disappointing) and that the story slightly makes up for it's shortcomings compared to 3 which was just a joke-fest.

mikey22
06-23-2015, 02:01 PM
is the contest still running?

yes or now I will work on this as i had a good idea to put together for the 3rd movie.

mikey22
06-23-2015, 03:19 PM
I'd like to assume Jim Henson still was letting us use his creature shop for the movie.

Characters

tmnt (same voice actors including cory feldman. but I would like raphaels 2nd movie actor- splinter (still voiced by kevin clash im sorry but the guy in tmnt 3 made him weak) april (paige turco was okay if we are on a budget) casey jones (same actor)

rat king (no name actor)
baxter stockman ( as a human not a fly.. no name actor)
machine bots... rats.

soundtrack- And I will always love you (for mikey to mock when casey/april slow dance he sings it.. since it was a big hit in 9) whoomp there it is. turtle power from 1st movie. cats in the cradle.. flashbacks to show splinter with his boys who all grow up...

Plot- I can make it more detailed if you would like :D

Years have passed since Shredder's defeat. The City of New York is safe.
Baxter Stockmans Rat Catching equipment is "sweeping up" the Rat problem in New York City. The citizens are pleased, and the mayor is planning on having "Baxter Stockman day". Baxter guarantees no more rat issues will exist by the end of 1993 in New York, and by 1994 the entire USA! He continues to get funding from the city for equipment, and his next plan is from the streets to the sewers! He wants to clean up the rats in the sewers. He also announces his new equipment that is robot security (foot soldiers from the cartoon) to protect all citizens from robbers and crime.

What the world doesn't know is he is collecting all the Rats and storing them at a hidden location to his boss. Baxter Stockman is working for the Rat King. The Rat King, similar to the cartoon has a flute that can control all the Rats.

Meanwhile the Turtles with not much crime or anything since Shredder is gone are split up at the moment.

Mikey, Casey, and Raph head to Chicago. Stanley cup playoffs/finals are here. and the Chicago Blackhawks are facing the New York Rangers. Casey wins a trip to watch the games in Chicago.. The boys tag along, because they are interested in trying Chicago style pizza! (loads of comedy here for new york vs chicago style pizza and also the hockey rivalry)

Don and April sense something is not right with Baxter Stockman. He suggest April keeps a close eye on him with her news .Splinter is getting older and has one final secret move he wants to teach Leonardo. It is the ultimate meditation move to control one's mind. Splinter said the day will come when he will need this move more than any attack. While he tries to teach this move, they are interrupted by Baxters rat catching equipment as a small sampling attacks splinter. The boys save Splinter. Baxter is fuming equipment is destroyed, and sends an even bigger army down in the sewers. Including his new robots that have cameras to see what the heck is going on

The only reason they survive this dramatic battle is because Mike, Raph, and Casey return just in time to assist.

Baxter goes ballistic as he has NEVER gotten anything but an A+ and has been successful in all he does. The Rat King suggests it is time for him to make his debut battle with his flute.

Rat King uses his flute and ninja moves (we need some Ninja action here so we'll add this twist) and uses his flute to control Splinter, he actually takes Splinter with him. Baxters insist on kidnapping the "purple one" because his camera spied on Donnie "doing machines" and wanted to join forces with him.

We can add much more but this should fill 1hr30-220.

Climax battles involve

Donnie vs Baxter in a battle of wits...

April and Casey vs the now flooded rat problem as Rat Kings releases all his rats they swarmed up.

Raph vs Splinter... Splinter seriously injures Raph and he will not be a part of the final fight.

Leo vs Splinter and using the "special move" to assist Splinters mind control.

Mikey takes on the Rat King and is the hero in the final battle!

highlights to end or tease for another movie.

In the end Splinter realizes he has no more to teach his sons, and his time on earth is coming to an end..Splinter dies of age...

The Turtles celebrate their birthday. They turn 20! They are no longer Teenagers

Side note. April and Casey get pregnant and have a boy... they name him Yoshi.

So the turtles along with their new "nephew"

As all movies have a teaser part at the end of the credits.

located in.... "Parts unknown"

There are a load of Stone Warriors inside a "technodrome" and they show Krang inside his body.. and then he says ''ITS TIME"

Bauer536
06-23-2015, 08:53 PM
I have an idea, but it's not going to be written as a full piece. I have no intention in winning those toys. However, I'll give you a short synopsis.

There will still be a scepter, and April will be transported in time, but I don't think it should be a person that comes to the present. Maybe it will be an object, only to confuse the turtles more.

So, like the third film, they use the scepter hoping to find April wherever they land. However, Leo finds himself the only one who lands in 16th Century Japan. As he's there, he's discovered by a group of Samurai warriors that plan on taking him to their village as prisoner. Suddenly, they're attacked by enemy spies (maybe ninjas of the time), and Leo saves their lives. They still bring him to the village, but not as a prisoner this time. They will be amazed by Leo's knowledge of the place, people, and policies, that the emperor or daimio might think he's a demon. Leo may respond that he is a soothsayer that came from a distant world, which will fool them into believing that's true. Soon, they treat him like he's one of them. But as he accepts their hospitality, he discovers this one person who he must keep alive - an ancestor of Hamato Yoshi. If this person dies, Yoshi and Splinter don't exist, so Leo has to protect him to keep the man alive, no matter what the turtle has to sacrifice . . . even if it's himself.

Donnie, falls into the 1800s and bumps into H.G. Wells. At this time, Wells has not written The Time Machine yet. So, he's not sure about Donnie, but starts to become amazed by his intelligence and knowledge of the future. The two end up developing a short friendship and agree to build a device that could bring Don and his brothers back to the future. However, as this goes on, some of Wells' friends and colleagues begin to think he's gone crazy with talks about time travel and mutant turtles.

Mikey lands in 18th Century Austria, but he doesn't know that. As he tries to be unexposed by the humans, he accidently meets one of the greatest classical composers, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. The two quickly become friends, partying heavily and writing some music together. Mike, of course, is collaborating with Mozart on a piece that sounds a bit like Hip-Hop, and is looking forward for to publish it when it's finished. However, a few days later, and Mike discovers that Mozart is abandoning their collaborative piece and writing something else. Mike discovers it's the Requiem, and soon realizes that at this time, Mozart is dying. This puts a strain on their friendship, but when Mozart can't make it to conduct The Magic Flute, Mike takes a huge risk that could either end with embarrassment or acclaim.

Originally, I thought it would be a good idea for Raph to be transported to the Holocaust and be sent to a concentration camp, but it seemed too gruesome. Then, I realized that a P.O.W. camp could work, that way he and a few U.S. soldiers could find a way to break out and take down the Nazis. Raph, in this occasion, could be shown to be developing into a leader that he's always thought of being, but never could.

Eventually, one of them finds April, but there will be more going on.

What do you think?:tsmile:

Lethal Lullaby
06-23-2015, 09:38 PM
I have an idea, but it's not going to be written as a full piece. I have no intention in winning those toys. However, I'll give you a short synopsis.

There will still be a scepter, and April will be transported in time, but I don't think it should be a person that comes to the present. Maybe it will be an object, only to confuse the turtles more.

So, like the third film, they use the scepter hoping to find April wherever they land. However, Leo finds himself the only one who lands in 16th Century Japan. As he's there, he's discovered by a group of Samurai warriors that plan on taking him to their village as prisoner. Suddenly, they're attacked by enemy spies (maybe ninjas of the time), and Leo saves their lives. They still bring him to the village, but not as a prisoner this time. They will be amazed by Leo's knowledge of the place, people, and policies, that the emperor or daimio might think he's a demon. Leo may respond that he is a soothsayer that came from a distant world, which will fool them into believing that's true. Soon, they treat him like he's one of them. But as he accepts their hospitality, he discovers this one person who he must keep alive - an ancestor of Hamato Yoshi. If this person dies, Yoshi and Splinter don't exist, so Leo has to protect him to keep the man alive, no matter what the turtle has to sacrifice . . . even if it's himself.

Donnie, falls into the 1800s and bumps into H.G. Wells. At this time, Wells has not written The Time Machine yet. So, he's not sure about Donnie, but starts to become amazed by his intelligence and knowledge of the future. The two end up developing a short friendship and agree to build a device that could bring Don and his brothers back to the future. However, as this goes on, some of Wells' friends and colleagues begin to think he's gone crazy with talks about time travel and mutant turtles.

Mikey lands in 18th Century Austria, but he doesn't know that. As he tries to be unexposed by the humans, he accidently meets one of the greatest classical composers, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. The two quickly become friends, partying heavily and writing some music together. Mike, of course, is collaborating with Mozart on a piece that sounds a bit like Hip-Hop, and is looking forward for to publish it when it's finished. However, a few days later, and Mike discovers that Mozart is abandoning their collaborative piece and writing something else. Mike discovers it's the Requiem, and soon realizes that at this time, Mozart is dying. This puts a strain on their friendship, but when Mozart can't make it to conduct The Magic Flute, Mike takes a huge risk that could either end with embarrassment or acclaim.

Originally, I thought it would be a good idea for Raph to be transported to the Holocaust and be sent to a concentration camp, but it seemed too gruesome. Then, I realized that a P.O.W. camp could work, that way he and a few U.S. soldiers could find a way to break out and take down the Nazis. Raph, in this occasion, could be shown to be developing into a leader that he's always thought of being, but never could.

Eventually, one of them finds April, but there will be more going on.

What do you think?:tsmile:

I think it sounds like a fun idea. I'd most likely watch it. :3