PDA

View Full Version : Turtles in space

Blackeyedsonic
06-03-2015, 02:59 PM
The story is a what if the foot the krang and the EPF joined into one governent spread all over the galaxy the turtles now live on a ship with their friends doing odd jobs to get by and hide from the new order Casey jones was assumed lost as the turtles blasted off it has been at lest a week since they left earth

OC's allowed and other space travelers are allowed as well (aka mass effet/halo what have you)
(If you wanna add more just ask)
Canon
Leo: blackeyedsonic
Raph: leathal lullaby
Agent bishop:goldmutant
Michelangelo:mewmeow
Splinter:Vikthefox
Krang prime:empressofshadow
Krang sub prime:empressofshadow
April: electric
Donitello:electric
OC's
Steven maple: blackeyedsonic
James 228: blackeyedsonic
Mystee:leathal lullaby
Shiro kame:shiro kame

Rules
1) no god modding
2)all faction standard soldiers (foot ninjas/EPF agents/Krang fighters) are npcs anyone can use
3)as a boss aka krang prime or shredder or agent bishop you can play as you want just remember the other rules and that in this world they rule as a council so they respect the other leaders

GoldMutant
06-03-2015, 03:02 PM
It seems like an interesting concept when developed. Strange choice of unity, but giving the EPF some time to shine I'd love. If you need help, let me know. :)

Also, if I can join in, may I be Bishop if he's involved?

Blackeyedsonic
06-03-2015, 03:05 PM
It seems like an interesting concept when developed. Strange choice of unity, but giving the EPF some time to shine I'd love. If you need help, let me know. :)

Also, if I can join in, may I be Bishop if he's involved?

Thank you for the offer ill be sure to remember to ask you for help

And yes you can be bishop he has a major role as a leader of the EPF

Lethal Lullaby
06-03-2015, 03:08 PM
I want in on this x3 put me down as Mystee for now and Raph.

Blackeyedsonic
06-03-2015, 03:14 PM
I want in on this x3 put me down as Mystee for now and Raph.

Your in ^_^

Shiro Kame
06-03-2015, 04:15 PM
Put me down as Shiro Kame.

Mew
06-03-2015, 06:07 PM
Michelangelo! Like a turtle do!

Blackeyedsonic
06-04-2015, 03:57 PM
Need a few more people then we can start

Vikthefox
06-04-2015, 05:46 PM
Is Splinter in this? If so, I'll be him.

Ceres
06-05-2015, 05:07 AM
sounds interesting, so the Kraang are involved too? Cool, i would take over the role of Subprime or even prime if they appearing here.

Blackeyedsonic
06-05-2015, 10:23 AM
sounds interesting, so the Kraang are involved too? Cool, i would take over the role of Subprime or even prime if they appearing here.

Ok your in

Ceres
06-05-2015, 10:36 AM
Ok your in

tthanks :3

Blackeyedsonic
06-05-2015, 10:48 AM
tthanks :3

Your welcome ^_^ and thanks for joining

Ceres
06-06-2015, 04:15 AM
so when does the RP start? Do we need more characters?

Blackeyedsonic
06-06-2015, 10:15 AM
so when does the RP start? Do we need more characters?

Yeah we need at lest the turtles and April the others are optinal

Fang Wolf
06-06-2015, 01:56 PM
Can I join as Oroku Saki, Witchpanther Saki & Lady Nightmare?

Blackeyedsonic
06-06-2015, 05:50 PM
Can I join as Oroku Saki, Witchpanther Saki & Lady Nightmare?

Yes you may

Lethal Lullaby
06-08-2015, 08:04 AM
((So it looks you got everyone. I have some questions though real quick. So does the story start with everyone on the ship? Does everyone know each other or will that be up to them? What size is this ship?))

Blackeyedsonic
06-08-2015, 12:16 PM
((So it looks you got everyone. I have some questions though real quick. So does the story start with everyone on the ship? Does everyone know each other or will that be up to them? What size is this ship?))

(This is kinda based on the firefly show concept so everyone is on a ship if your with the tmnt your on their ship if not a other ship as for being together that's up to you the ship is 300 meters long by the way other ships might be bigger or smaller)

*the turtles and their friends start the day on the shellship* it has a dojo a cafe and a room for them all and guest leo wakes up and goes to train Steve sits in his chair as the captain and owner of the ship that Donnie helped restore he pretty much just enjoys his coffee most days that is until he finds jobs for them*

Shiro Kame
06-08-2015, 12:17 PM
Shiro's just waking up in the Foot HQ. She hated having to continue working under Shredder ever since they joined the Kraang, but she knew that leaving would ensure her death.

Lethal Lullaby
06-08-2015, 12:50 PM
(Well i'm not retyping that whole ****ing post again..)

Raphael woke up leaving his room about to get himself something to eat. He almost ran into Mystee, but noticed her before. He saw she was holding a cup of coffee wearing oven mitts. "Since when do you drink coffee?" He asks.

"I don't. It's for Donnie." Mystee tells him with a small smile. She was wearing a black and white lolita dress.

"What? Why didn't you bring me something?" Raphael asks almost pouting.

"I'm sorry, but heyy when you start doing something that keeps you up way late and is IMPORTANT, then I might bring you stuff." Mystee says in basically a 'too damn bad' voice before going to Donatello's room.

Electric
06-08-2015, 06:15 PM
Donnie was in his room working on his computers. After he had helped the owner with his ship, he had a lot of freedom in terms of alterations, so he constructed a 6 foot high wall of 13 different monitors all linked to the T-Phone network connection in his bedroom.

Donnie heard the door to his room open and without even turning his head, responded "oh, hey mystee. Good morning" he continued typing on the keyboards

April had tried to stay up with Donnie the previous night, but eventually passed out, and was asleep on donnies bed, which Donnie rarely ever used.

Lethal Lullaby
06-08-2015, 06:40 PM
Mystee smiled before setting the coffee beside Donatello on his desk. "Morning, Donnie." She says to him. She then looked over to April sleeping on his bed. "Oh April's here." she says then starts to grin, laughing to herself, before turning back to Donatello. "Is she a heavy sleeper?" she asks him.

~*~

Raphael went into the kitchen to find what there was to eat. He saw the refrigerator and opened it. "Let's see. What do I want?" He says to himself checking it out. He grabbed the orange juice before looking around to make sure he wsn't being watched at the moment. He proceeded to open the bottle and drink some of the orange juice from the bottle.

Blackeyedsonic
06-08-2015, 07:32 PM
Steve sits on the bridge looking over the consoles piloting the ship is how he relaxes so picking where to go is a bit hard he decides to call up the others and uses the intercom: greetings this is your captain we have a job order in please come to the bridge to be debriefed

(Note to everyone I added some plot details to the first post please reread it)

Ceres
06-09-2015, 05:32 AM
(just short question, uhm this alliance between the Foot, The Kraang and the EFP, are they all on one ship or on different ones? Just asking as i don't want to mess anything up.)

Blackeyedsonic
06-09-2015, 05:41 AM
(just short question, uhm this alliance between the Foot, The Kraang and the EFP, are they all on one ship or on different ones? Just asking as i don't want to mess anything up.)

(Thanks for asking they have multiple ships and planets they tend to keep to their ships but can mix crews if you want to)

Ceres
06-09-2015, 06:38 AM
(Thanks for asking they have multiple ships and planets they tend to keep to their ships but can mix crews if you want to)

(Thank you, this helps me a lot :D)

Mew
06-09-2015, 08:33 AM
Shredder: Progress, Shiro? We need progress. We, well I have been doing this for 10 years now. Give me progress or else execution will come sooner.
*Puts on helmet*

Shiro Kame
06-09-2015, 09:11 AM
(Um...what...? Shiro hasn't appeared in the chambers yet.)

Lethal Lullaby
06-09-2015, 10:03 AM
( MewMeow ya dolt you're Mikey in this anyways. :P)

Mystee looked up and around after hearing Steve on the PA system in the ship. "Well never mind about what I was planning." She says. She then gently shook April. "Wake up girl."

~*~

Raphael placed the orange juice back after hearing Steve. "Ugh. Fine coming." He says thinking Steve probably can't hear him.

Blackeyedsonic
06-09-2015, 10:15 AM
Leo starts to head to the bridge to join the meeting hoping it's good news

Steve shacks his head as he watches the monitors thinking thank god for the algie reserves but the last thing he wants is to live off only it he looks at his coffee or the knock off algie drink it may not taste right but at lest it has caffein in it even though it's green:I hope they take this well.....

Electric
06-09-2015, 10:13 PM
April slowly opened her eyes "hmmm. Oh, morning mystee" she said stretching "Donnie when did I..."

"1:37 am, which if we're being honest; is pretty good for you" Donnie said not looking up from the keyboard. He did when he heard the announcement "guess we should go to that" he said to the girls

Lethal Lullaby
06-09-2015, 10:18 PM
"Good morning, April." Mystee says then looked to Donatello. She nodded in agreement then went with April and Donatello to the room Steve was in. "I wonder what he needs."

~*~

Raphael got to where Steve was. "I'm here." he says.

Vikthefox
06-09-2015, 10:30 PM
Splinter hears Steve's message and goes to the bridge.

Blackeyedsonic
06-09-2015, 10:43 PM
Leo sits as the others walk in

Steve turns his seat to them:I found work for us a job on mars they need us to transport some animals cattle that kind of thing it pays pretty good and it's on the down low so we should not be noticed by the krang or their alies so it's that job or we could try to find other sorces I wanted a vote you are all part of this crew after all

Lethal Lullaby
06-10-2015, 03:47 AM
Mystee's hand immediately went up upon just hearing the word 'animal.' She was hoping they'd get the animal transporting job.

"Find other sources?" Raphael asks. "What do you mean by that?" He didn't want to do the animal moving job, but he had to be sure what the other was.

Electric
06-10-2015, 09:58 AM
"Well where would be transporting them? To Mars or from?" Donnie asked thinking "I don't know if they're well equipped enough yet to handle that"

April nodded with raph "uh, yeah, what other options are there?"

Blackeyedsonic
06-10-2015, 11:21 AM
Leo:hmmm yeah what options do we have?

Steve looks at them all:well first it's from mars to a outer coloney that's just starting up and the other sorces are some old contacts on mars moon I have they need help with some pirates but can't go to the law...

Lethal Lullaby
06-10-2015, 03:34 PM
"Soo cattle from mars?" Mystee says questioningly hoping that's what Steve was referring to.

"That second option sounds a bit more interesting then just moving animals from one location to another." Raphael says.

Blackeyedsonic
06-11-2015, 02:46 PM
Steve smiles at how Mystee put it:yes everything they need to start up their world*he then turns to raph*:true but it's also more dangorus and we need to make sure the ship is ready as in are the shields working at full power do the turbo laser work optimally and how manny missles we have left not to mention the ground game witch is why I called for a vote

Lethal Lullaby
06-13-2015, 02:24 PM
*nudges thread*

Raphael looked at Steve somewhat confuse. "Um, okay nevermind moving cattle sounds more better, i guess." He says.

"Yayy~ I love cattle." Mystee says clapping her hands together and smiling.

Raphael gave her a smirk. "And basically every animal in existence."

Blackeyedsonic
06-15-2015, 12:07 AM
Leo: that seems alright *he can't help but smile when Mystee cheered*:anything we need to do?

Steve:just clean out where the cattle will live till we deliver them is all and get ready