PDA

View Full Version : Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legacy

GoldMutant
06-04-2015, 05:49 PM
(note: I do have an episode idea called Legacy as well)
Ciao ladies and gents! :) So, even with 30 years and counting for the TMNT, I figured an RPG based on this could be a bit of fun.

The plot I'm still developing, but it'll involve traveling through different universes and prevent all the timelines from being destroyed. Unfortunately, the only playable characters are the four Turtles themselves with supporting characters playable for a short amount of time and in bonus games. However, the brothers are unique in their own right.

Their stats will be similar to what we know them as with strength, speed, defense, special, and health. Also, the Turtles will be able to have special attacks and super attacks where they combine with previous incarnations!

In total, there will be 10 chapters, with eight being the main game and two as an epilogue. A long list of characters is present and reoccurring basic enemies to fight can be multiplied as there's no limit on them. If curious on their roles or anything on this, feel free to ask me through PMs or on here, I'd love to pull this off guys and gals. :) Let's see how well we can do. (if you want a character added that is missing from here, let me know on it. This is the one time I can't have original characters here, sorry)

(Note: I'll play the Shredder for this)

Playable Characters:

Leonardo: BubblyShell22
Raphael: Lethal Lullaby
Donatello: Electric
Michelangelo:

Supporting Characters:

Master Splinter: Fang Wolf
April O'Neil: EmpressofShadows
Casey Jones:
Leatherhead:
Renet:
Fugitoid:
Metalhead: Lethal Lullaby

All Main Villains (in order of chapters):

Shredder/Super Shredder (primary villain and final villain/boss of chapter 8): GoldMutant (me)
Krang(secondary villain, main for chapter 7): EmpressOfShadows
Baxter Stockman (chapter 1 villain): Lethal Lullaby
Mutagen Man (chapter 2 villain):
Hun (chapter 3 main villain):
Lord Norinaga Chapter 4 main villain):
Lord Dregg (chapter 5 main villain):
Agent Bishop (chapter 6 main villain):
The Demon Shredder (ONLY EPILOGUE chapter 9):
Savanti Romero (ONLY EPILOGUE, chapter 10. Super boss of the game.):

Rival battles (defeat them for an upgrade or unlock an ability):

Alopex (rival to all): Fang Wolf
The Dark Turtles (rival to all)
Karai (Leo's rival): Electric
Slash (Raph's rival): GoldMutant (me)
Mondo Gecko (Mikey's rival):

Supporting antagonists (if two names are mentioned, two people are required and are a double battle. TBA for when they show):
Bebop & Rocksteady:
Tokka & Rahzar:
Old Hob:
Rat King:
Elite Shredders:

Enemies encountered (areas TBA. Anyone may control them as NPCs.):
Foot Soldiers/Foot-Bots (name the type of fighting style for what you are):
Triceratons:
Stone Warriors:
Mutated humans:
MOUSERS:
Krangizoids:
Traag and Granitor:
The Foot Elite:
Purple Dragons (at least 4 needed): Lethal Lullaby,

BubblyShell22
06-05-2015, 05:36 AM
Oooh, this sounds like fun. Dibs on Leo.

Lethal Lullaby
06-05-2015, 05:57 AM
I'll give this a try. Btw is this a certain universe?
May I play Purple Dragons and Metalhead?

GoldMutant
06-05-2015, 06:04 AM
Oooh, this sounds like fun. Dibs on Leo.

I'll give this a try. Btw is this a certain universe?
May I play Purple Dragons and Metalhead?

You're both added! :)

And LL, there might be up to 4 in total as gang enemies just for a heads up. Also, I'm thinking it's a fusion of everything, but the Turtles will resemble their Nick counterparts as well as April and Metalhead at this time.

Ceres
06-05-2015, 06:10 AM
IŽd like to volunteer for Krang/Kraang Prime. Is there also the original Krang in it or only the 2k12 version?

GoldMutant
06-05-2015, 06:19 AM
IŽd like to volunteer for Krang/Kraang Prime. Is there also the original Krang in it or only the 2k12 version?

Added!

Empress, it can be either so it's up to you. The only thing is whoever you don't choose will be included in Krang's super attacks alongside Krangizoids.

Ceres
06-05-2015, 06:42 AM
Added!

Empress, it can be either so it's up to you. The only thing is whoever you don't choose will be included in Krang's super attacks alongside Krangizoids.

Then i choose the Original Krang please :) And thank you for adding me.

GoldMutant
06-06-2015, 06:37 AM
(note: I'll be playing Slash as well as Shredder)
So, I believe the primary setting will be a new universe and if not the Nick show with the classic villains of previous sagas. Just wanted to clear that up as I didn't state that at the beginning.

In addition, here are the chapter names for the villains; although at least half are based on previous incarnations, feel free to share opinions while also adding to the roster. Thanks everyone. :):

1. The Lost Legacy (Baxter Stockman's chapter)
2. Mutant Mayhem (Mutagen Man's chapter)
3. City at War (Hun's chapter)
4. Blast of the Past (Lord Norinaga's chapter)
5. Turtle Trek (Lord Dregg's chapter)
6. Nightmare in New York (Agent Bishop's chapter)
7. Terror of the Technodrome (Krang's main chapter)
8. Fall of the Foot Clan (Shredder's main chapter)
9. Demons and Dragons (Tengu Shredder's chapter)
10. The Master of All Time (Savanti Romero's chapter)

Fang Wolf
06-06-2015, 01:07 PM
Hm. Can i join? ;)
As: As Alopex, Master Splinter & Splintija (Twin/Gemini Soul with: Hamato Yoshi
But she work for Shredder as dark ver of Splinter)

GoldMutant
06-06-2015, 02:00 PM
Hm. Can i join? ;)
As: As Alopex, Master Splinter & Splintija (Twin/Gemini Soul with: Hamato Yoshi
But she work for Shredder as dark ver of Splinter)

Added!

I'm really sorry to say Fang Wolf, but I won't be placing in original characters at this time. I might include them in the future, but for the time being, I'm utilizing only characters from the TMNT universe.

Fang Wolf
06-06-2015, 02:02 PM
Added!

I'm really sorry to say Fang Wolf, but I won't be placing in original characters at this time. I might include them in the future, but for the time being, I'm utilizing only characters from the TMNT universe.

Oh, Okay...:P
Do I be Splinter and Alopex...:tsmile:

GoldMutant
06-06-2015, 02:07 PM
Oh, Okay...:P
Do I be Splinter and Alopex...:tsmile:

Yep, I've added you as both the characters. :)

Once we start getting more people on board as the allies, Baxter, and two of the other Turtles (I might play one of them), we should be starting soon.

BubblyShell22
06-06-2015, 04:17 PM
Awesome, but just know that I'll be away tomorrow afternoon and on Monday because I have an eye appointment I have to go to, so I won't be back until Monday afternoon. Plus, we're supposed to get storms tomorrow, so I probably won't be on anyway.

GoldMutant
06-06-2015, 04:38 PM
Awesome, but just know that I'll be away tomorrow afternoon and on Monday because I have an eye appointment I have to go to, so I won't be back until Monday afternoon. Plus, we're supposed to get storms tomorrow, so I probably won't be on anyway.

Not a problem Bubbly. :)

It'll probably be around later in the month when we start so more can be added. I'll keep posting a few more updates here and PM everyone when we begin.

BubblyShell22
06-14-2015, 08:03 AM
Okay, cool. Can't wait.

GoldMutant
06-14-2015, 08:06 AM
Okay, cool. Can't wait.

I sincerely hope your eye surgery went well Bubbly. :)

Now, the rules will be in place later today, but I'll need help getting people to join the RPG. If you guys ask, I'd appreciate it. :) For now, Baxter, the Turtles, and the supporting characters must be filled in. Once we get those characters, we will begin soon. Any help is appreciated it. :)

-GM

Ceres
06-14-2015, 09:08 AM
I would take over April OŽNeil too besides Krang.

GoldMutant
06-14-2015, 09:18 AM
I would take over April OŽNeil too besides Krang.

Just added you to the character Empress, thank you. :)

If all you guys want to double up or triple up, I got no problem (heck, I'm already doing it) with it. If you guys can PM anyone you think is interested in taking part, please let me know. I'm very excited to begin soon. :)

Lethal Lullaby
06-14-2015, 11:02 AM
I'll take Raphael and Stockman as well.

GoldMutant
06-14-2015, 11:11 AM
I'll take Raphael and Stockman as well.

Added once more LL. :)

Electric
06-14-2015, 11:16 AM
I'll take Donatello and Karai

GoldMutant
06-14-2015, 11:22 AM
I'll take Donatello and Karai

Added, welcome aboard Electric. :)

Ceres
06-14-2015, 11:52 AM
Uh that reminds me, is the april i will play the teen version or the adult one? Because i would rather like to play the older April if possible as i can't stand her teen-version to be honest. But if not i will still play her, just asking.

GoldMutant
06-14-2015, 12:14 PM
Uh that reminds me, is the april i will play the teen version or the adult one? Because i would rather like to play the older April if possible as i can't stand her teen-version to be honest. But if not i will still play her, just asking.

Similar to Krang/Kraang Prime, it may be either of them. The Turtles will still be their Nick incarnations, but we can always play around with the others. :)

So, you can take your pick, April is more of a supporting character but will be playable when the time calls for it. Entirely up to you Empress.

Ceres
06-15-2015, 04:02 AM
Similar to Krang/Kraang Prime, it may be either of them. The Turtles will still be their Nick incarnations, but we can always play around with the others. :)

So, you can take your pick, April is more of a supporting character but will be playable when the time calls for it. Entirely up to you Empress.

Alright :) Then older april. Thanks for the tolerance over my pickiness ^^Ž.