PDA

View Full Version : City Fall RP

Pages : [1] 2 3

Electric
06-07-2015, 10:34 PM
So I know we've got a lot of RPs going on at the moment, but I've been wanting to start one, so here it is.

The plot is loosely based off the concept of the comics City Fall arc, where Shredder brainwashed Leonardo into thinking that splinter and his brothers were the enemy. In this RP, it will be along the same lines: Shredder has captured one of the turtles (which one is up in the air), brainwashes them, and is using them to not only finish off Splinter and the others but also to take over New York City. Now it's up to the rest to try and stop shredder and save the turtle.

Drama/Action

2k12 Universe

Rules:
-No Godmodding
-Try to make the posts somewhat decent in length. A few short posts here and there are perfectly fine though
-Try to keep it relatively canon and by that I don't mean follow the actual canon plot, I just mean try and keep the plot focused on something that would make sense or be believable in TMNT and not too absurd, whether it's plot or characters
-To keep it a little closer to the rule above, I'm only going to allow 1 OC per person, and no crossover ones
-Whoever plays the Dark Turtle, they will be completely brainwashed and loyal to Shredder, and please just try to keep it going for awhile, since that is the basis of the plot
-Have fun!

Characters:
Leonardo- Lethal Lullaby
Donatello- Electric
Raphael- Turtle Titan97
Michaelangelo- Rolan
Splinter-Fang Wolf
April- Electric
Casey- Rolan

Shredder- Shiro Kame
Karai- Electric (unless someone else would really want her)
Tigerclaw- GoldMutant

(At this time all henchmutants can be played by anyone at anytime. Just be courteous is someone seems to using them to not jump in, and just wait)
Stockman-
Bradford-
Xever-
Bebop-
Rocksteady-

OCs:
Mystee- Lethal Lullaby
Shiro- Shiro Kame
Witchpanther- Fang Wolf

If you'd like to add a different character, let me know!

TurtleTitan97
06-07-2015, 10:37 PM
I'll take Raph.

Electric
06-07-2015, 10:39 PM
Great! I'll put you down!

Shiro Kame
06-07-2015, 10:40 PM
Can I enter as my OC? (I don't really need to tell you who she is LOL)

Electric
06-07-2015, 10:41 PM
Absolutely! Will she still be with Shredder, left without meeting the turtles, or left and have already met them?

Shiro Kame
06-07-2015, 10:45 PM
Still in the Foot Clan, but as an inside saboteur since she's finally had a reality check and finally decided to do the right thing. As a result, there's rumors on who's behind this.

Lethal Lullaby
06-08-2015, 03:11 AM
Yayyy!! It's finally up! :thyper:
Oh hey could I have Bradford. BTW. Mutated or still human, is he?

Electric
06-08-2015, 03:35 AM
Yep! And I'll leave that up to you

Mew
06-08-2015, 05:35 AM
Shredder, please?

Fang Wolf
06-08-2015, 06:32 AM
I want Join as Splinter & Splintija?

Electric
06-08-2015, 10:24 AM
I'll add you both!

Lethal Lullaby
06-08-2015, 12:03 PM
Go ahead put me down for Leo. And if you dont get people for the other hench mutants can you take me off as Rhazzar? Or maybe they can be NPCs?

GoldMutant
06-08-2015, 01:01 PM
I'll take on the role of Tiger Claw.

Electric
06-08-2015, 02:53 PM
Yep and yep!

Electric
06-09-2015, 11:25 AM
So the other henchmutants aren't really necessary, and we can add them later or have them as NPCs, so we really only need a Casey and then we'll be good to go!

If anyone does want one of the others though, let me know. If not, lethal I can take you off Rahzar and then we'll just keep tigerclaw

Lethal Lullaby
06-09-2015, 02:41 PM
just give me Casey and take me off Rhazzar. :3

Shiro Kame
06-09-2015, 03:53 PM
Yay! We can now start! :3 XD

BTW, how will it be determined which turtle gets brainwashed and is the method still neurochemical, parasitic worms?

Electric
06-09-2015, 04:57 PM
Great!

And I was going to leave it up to whoever wants it. So Lethal or Turtle. If no one else wants one theirs, I guess it could be Donnie.

And I was going to go with the city fall style brainwashing, which is kinda of like a mystical thing, or just injections. Not a fan of the worm thing haha

Lethal Lullaby
06-09-2015, 05:48 PM
Ooh a brainwashed Donnie would be interesting. Force the others to figure out how to help him since he usually solves most problems.

Electric
06-09-2015, 07:02 PM
That could definitely be interesting. Again, I'll leave it up to everyone, just post or visitor message me which

Donnie - turtles no longer have their problem solver, shredder gets better tech and science

Leo - turtles lose their leader, shredder gets a capable loyal second hand and splinters second hand

Raph - turtles lose their strongest, shredder gets a powerful aggressive new member

Mikey - turtles lose their little brother, shredder gets a member, that with training can arguably be the best fighter

Lethal Lullaby
06-10-2015, 03:29 AM
(Electric you got my wheel I sent ya?)

Shiro Kame
06-10-2015, 05:10 AM
Are we gonna start soon?

Electric
06-10-2015, 09:35 AM
Yep and it landed on Leo.

We'll begin right before Leo is captured.

----

Donnie sat on the rooftop and used his goggles to zoom in closer. He saw Karai on the docks, surrounded a dozen or so foot ninjas, and a few crates. "Hmmm, looks like April was right about the shipment tonight. Lucky for us she overheard some purple dragons talking about it" he said to the others behind him. He zoomed back in "Karai, plus 11 foot soldiers. Wait, 12. No idea what's in those shipping containers though"

Karai stood on the docks ordering the foot soldiers to load up the crates of foot bots in the large semi they took. She was very relaxed, but she was waiting.

---

April sat in the lair doing homework, waiting for the guys to get back.

Lethal Lullaby
06-10-2015, 10:12 AM
Leonardo looked down after Donatello explained what he saw. He could see Karai's silhouette. "We'll go down and see if we can see what she's up to." He says then looks to his brothers. "Don't be heard."

Michelangelo nodded. "Don't worry bro. We totally got this. We'll go down stop Karai and the Foot then home to pizza." He says giving a thumbs up and grinning.

"As much as I appreciate your optimism, Mikey we still gotta be prepared just in case." Leonardo tells him.

~*~

Mystee walked into the lair seeing April, but no turtles. "They're out, aren't they?" She asks then heard someone behind her. She stepped aside and turned to see it was Casey. "Ugh. What are you hear for, ya scrub?"

Casey walked in with a grin ignoring Mystee's question. "Yo April. Wanna hang with me at the hockey rink?" He asks not noticing she was trying to do homework.

Shiro Kame
06-10-2015, 10:38 AM
Shiro stood with Karai on the docks, pacing impatiently.

Shiro: Karai, what are we doing at the docks? I've been distracted lately.

TurtleTitan97
06-10-2015, 11:10 AM
Raphael twirled his sai impatiently as he joined his brothers. "Let's just go in now and destroy the crates while we still have the element of surprise. Those Foot losers won't even see us coming." He then notice Shiro talking to Karai. "Hey Leo, check it, it's that girl mutant that joined the Foot."

Electric
06-10-2015, 02:17 PM
"Huh, you're right Raph. That evens it up a little bit, but we should still be fine." Donnie said, taking off his goggles, waiting for Leo to give the signal

Karai glanced to the side at Shiro "then get focused. We're waiting" she said, then turned her attention back to the crates, wondering why the turtles hadn't shown up yet.Maybe they need some inspiration, she though, and ordered the soldiers to halt and stop loading the truck. "I want to check the shipment" She walked over to one of the large crates, opened the latch and swung the door out wide. Inside this one crate were rows and rows of the newest model footbots lined up and dormant. "Perfect"

-----

"Nope. Out on a recon mission. Some purple dragon blabbed about a shipment for the foot, so the turtles are checking it out" April said when mystee walked in

April smiled when Casey walked in "oh, hey Casey" she held up her calculus textbook "but I've got to finish this. Besides, the turtles will be back in a little, maybe they can go"

Lethal Lullaby
06-10-2015, 02:36 PM
"Leonardo spotted Shiro and frowned more. "Ah yeah. Her." he says before thinking a moment about what Raphael said.

"Hmm. Yeah let's just get down there now." Leonardo says giving the signal then jumping down. He held his swords out facing Karai. "Alright Karai. What's with you lil' shipment?"

Michelangelo jumped down after Leonardo did.. He stood before Shiro, but looked past seeing the dormant foot bots. "Whoa. More Foot bots?" he asks.

~*~

Mystee gave April a nod. "Ah alright then. Hopefully they'll be back soon." she says.

Casey frowns at first then smiles. "Hey it's all good, red. I could wait for ya. Or unless.." He turned looking to Mystee. "Mystee wants to go with me?" he asks with his teethless grin.

Mystee looked at Casey raising one of her eyebrows before turning and walking away. She went to go the tire swing that hung over the pond/pool in the lair and jumped onto it.

Casey let out an annoyed growl under his breath. "Hmm. Fine. Who wants to hang with the dead anyways?" he says seeing Mystee pouting and tracing a line from her right eye down her cheek with her index finger before giggling. He then looked back to April.

Electric
06-10-2015, 05:56 PM
Donnie followed down after, bo out

"Oh good, the turtles" Karai said frowning "you know Leo, you and your brothers follow me around pretty often. I might even say you're obsessed" she said smirking

She gave the signal to the foot soldiers to attack, but put an arm in front of shiro to stop her

----

April looked back and forth between Casey and Mystee "well, I'm almost done. Maybe after, the 3 of us could, I don't know, watch tv or something?" She offered

Shiro Kame
06-10-2015, 06:03 PM
Shiro was about to attack when Karai stopped her.

Shiro: What're you doing?! They're right there!! I can take down the orange one!

TurtleTitan97
06-10-2015, 06:29 PM
"Let's do this!" Raph charges towards the Foot bots, and starts doing back lips around them while slicing them with his sais. "We could do this all night, Karai. Quit hiding behind your robots and face us!" He then shows a taunting smile. "Unless of course daddy's little princess has to get home by ten."

Lethal Lullaby
06-10-2015, 07:33 PM
Leonardo glared at Karai. "Sorry for not being able to trust you." He says sarcastically. He was about to attack her, but they were surrounded by Foot. He sighed out of anger before slicing at them with his katanas.

Michelangelo stuck his tongue out at Shiro. "Sure you wou-" he started then had to help his brothers fight the Foot bots. He swung his nunchuks around hitting them.

~*~

Casey sighed crossing his arms. "Alright we can watch tv after you're done.." He then went to the kitchen to make himself something to eat.

Mystee gave April a thumbs up then laid on her back across the tire swing as it slowly spun around.

Shiro Kame
06-10-2015, 07:34 PM
Shiro growled and shook her fist at Mikey, trying to get past Karai: WHY DON'T YOU COME AND SAY THAT TO MY FACE, YOU LITTLE BASTARD!?!

Electric
06-10-2015, 10:18 PM
Karai laughed. "Cute, Raphael. But if we're talking about curfews, you may have to extend yours tonight." She said smirking as she pulled a small remote from her belt. She pressed a button on it and instantly every footbot in the crate powered up with their eyes lighting up. The hoard of them ran out and charged at the turtles. "Well you can trust me on this Leo, you've bothered us for the last time"

She turned to shiro. "Take out Leonardo" she whispered, before walking to the next crate and opening it

----

April smiled back to mystee before going back to her homework. 15 minutes later, she closed her book "well that should be good for tonight...hopefully" she said rubbing her head

Shiro Kame
06-11-2015, 05:12 AM
Shiro noded before attacking Leo. She first attempted a punch in the face before going for a kick in the stomach.

Lethal Lullaby
06-11-2015, 06:16 AM
"This is so like you Karai. Hiding behind a bunch of tools." Leonardo remarks stabbing and the foot bots that were attacking him. He ducked away from Shiro's punch to his face, but her foot did get his stomach. He groaned holding his stomach for a moment before swinging his katana at Shiro.

"Why doI feel this was a trap?!" Michelangelo shouts while activating the kasuragami chain and wrapping around the Foot bots near him.

~*~

Casey returned from the kitchen eating some leftover chili from about 2 days ago. He only got half of what April said. "Sorry April did ya say something?"

Mystee disappeared into a mist before reappearing over by the T.V. "She's finished with her calculus." She says then turns on the tv. There was a hockey game on.

"Oh sweet! Hockey. Leave it there, Mys-" Casey started before Mystee just laughed and changed the channel.

"No hockey." Mystee says then stops the channel when she sees a crime investigation show. "Ooh."

Fang Wolf
06-11-2015, 07:01 AM
- Somewhere out there in the streets of New York -
Splintija was in the biker gang race, she raced towards different gangs.
- This was her life, gang race is part of life. -

Shiro Kame
06-11-2015, 07:31 AM
Shiro: Who you callin' a tool, fool?

Shiro then deflected Leo's attack with her katana, did a Death Dragon Kata followed by another strong kick. She grinned as she attacked. Even though she didn't admit it, she LOVED fighting. Instead of viewing the turtles as enemies like the rest of the Foot did, she viewed them merely as combat opponents/rivals. Ones that she was determined to best in combat.

Shiro: Had enough, Leonardo-san?

Electric
06-11-2015, 03:39 PM
"I wouldn't call it hiding. More like waiting" Karai said to Leo as she opened another crate of footbots and activated them. She looked over to Mikey and smiled "because it was"

Donnie jabbed through a bo with his naginata blade, and it dropped to dock, sparking "heh, for being the newest model tech, these footbots are pathetic"

"Sorry to disappoint Donatello. The Kraang had mentioned something about 'self restoring capabilities'" karai replied, and just as she said that, the he just stabbed stopped sparking and stood back up. "Well whadoyouknow"

By now the amount of footbots occupied a massive amount of space on the docks.

"Shiro! Quit playing"she yelled, wanting to get the plan moving.

---

April giggled at mystee changing the channel. She was beginning to worry about the turtles. After all, they said itd just be a recon mission, and they'd now been gone for over 2 hours

Shiro Kame
06-11-2015, 03:42 PM
Shiro: Yeah, yeah, whatever. I just didn't want this to end too soon! *kicks Leo in the face before attempting to use a pressure point in the neck to paralyze him*

Lethal Lullaby
06-11-2015, 03:54 PM
"Why are we watching this?" Casey asks sounding bored.

"In case I decide I want to kill you without being caught." Mystee says to Casey, but wasn't being serious. She then looked to April. "So April how long have they been out?" She asks when the show gets to commercial break.

~*~

"Oh man dudes!"Michelangelo shouts still trying to defend himself and his brothers best he could. "There's so many!" He saw Shiro attack Leonardo and ran over. "Leo!"

"I meant your Footbots, Ms. 'I'm gonna assume things.'" Leonardo says to Shito before trying to hit her. Unfortunately her attack knocked him out

Shiro Kame
06-11-2015, 04:02 PM
Shiro began carrying Leo to the Foot's van, using a smokebomb for cover. There, she loaded him in and tied him up just in case.

Shiro: Got him. What now, Karai?

Electric
06-11-2015, 04:32 PM
"We take him to shredder. But first" karai opened the last crate of footbots activating them. "Have fun boys" she said as she jumped in the van with shiro and drove off.

"Did she take Leo?!" Donnie said frantically as he fought off footbots.

----

"Too long" April said pulling out her phone and dialing Donnie "I'm calling them"

----

Donnie felt his phone vibrate and took 1 second to put it on speaker "Donatell Ahh!" He said ducking from a bot

"Donnie where are you guys? What's going on, it sounds like stadium there" April said

"April! We need back up at the docks. There's too many and they took Leo!" He said flinging a bot into the water.

April turned to Casey and Mystee. "We've got to go, it's bad" she said grabbing her bag and running out of the lair

Shiro Kame
06-11-2015, 04:36 PM
Shiro: It's almost bittersweet that we finally got one. This felt too easy, and I'm gonna miss beating the crap out of him like in our past fights...So what do you think Shredder's gonna use him for?

Lethal Lullaby
06-11-2015, 05:10 PM
"No Leo!" Michelangelo shouts as he sees his brother then nothing after Shiro's smoke bomb. He coughed a few times before the air cleared. He stared at all the Foot bots around them. "Oh no.."

~*~

Casey nodded to April and followed her. Fortunately he always wore his gear. "Behind ya, Red."

"I'll be with you in a moment." Mystee says before running into Donatello lab and grabbing a couple chemicals. She then ran out passing Casey and April heading to the docks.

Electric
06-11-2015, 06:19 PM
April and the others got to the docks to see a large number of bots still remaining at the docks.

She ran out slashing a few bots. She saw one running up behind raph and flung her tessen, slicing its head off before it flew back to her.

----

Karai pulled in to the foot base, and ordered two foot soldiers to carry Leo down to the dungeon.

"Come on" she said to shiro as they went up to shredders throne room

(MewMeow, in case you weren't sure, shredders plan is to have Leo brainwashed into thinking splinter and the turtles are the enemy, and that Leo is loyal to him. Stockman will be doing it with chemicals)

Shiro Kame
06-11-2015, 06:22 PM
Shiro followed Karai. Once in the throne room, she bowed before Shredder as she waited for Karai to give her report.

Lethal Lullaby
06-11-2015, 06:57 PM
Leonardo started to squirm around about to wake up. He felt he was in a vehicle due to some bumps on the ride. He didn't want to think that he was captured by Shiro and Karai, but he was. I failed them... He thinks to himself. He then felt himself being taken into Shredder's base.
~*~

Michelangelo was being piled upon by almost 20 Foot bots. "Ahh! Get off!" He screamed trying to push them off, or at least pull himself away from them.

Mystee ran over with April and Casey. "Aww boo. Foot bots?" She asked sounding disappointed. She grabbed one's arm tearing it off before swinging at another Foot bot with it. She started to slice at them with her razor like nails.

"Good thing you called us!" Casey says before electrocuting a fee of the bots with his gloves.

Electric
06-12-2015, 05:04 AM
Karai walked ahead of shiro and knelt. "Father, we have brought Leonardo. Should we have Stockman begin?" She said with her head down

TurtleTitan97
06-12-2015, 12:23 PM
"LEO, NOOOO!!!" Raph let out a desperate plead as he saw his brother being taken away. He furiously started to cut up as many Foot bots as he could. He soon saw April's tessen take out a Foot bot from behind. "April! Thanks for the save." He then looked around. "Hang on, Mikey! I'm coming!" He rushed over and started to give a serious beating to the Foot bots on top of him. "Get...Off...My...Little...Brother!"

Mew
06-12-2015, 02:03 PM
(MewMeow, in case you weren't sure, shredders plan is to have Leo brainwashed into thinking splinter and the turtles are the enemy, and that Leo is loyal to him. Stockman will be doing it with chemicals)

(Yes, thank you)

Shredder: Stockman? Progress? Get the chemicals, I have a feeling they will be back soon.

Lethal Lullaby
06-12-2015, 02:30 PM
After he was free from the Footbots that were atop of him Michelangelo gave Raphael a grin. "Thanks bro!" He then continued to fight the other Footbots. He wanted to get it over and done with so they could get Leonardo back.

"Why are there so many?!" Casey shouted fighting off the bots with his hockey gear. "What the heck is up with them, too?!" he asked as some started to stand back up. He narrowed his eyes at them and fought them harder.

Mystee grabbed two Footbots by their heads and smashed them together. "I don't know, nor do I care. They will be destroyed." She says then ran at one as she pulled out her switch blade and stabbed it repeatedly in it's head. One of the vials of the chemicals she took from Donatello's lab fell from her pocket. "Ah s***!" She says before reaching down to catch it.

GoldMutant
06-12-2015, 02:38 PM
Suddenly, before the chemical can be picked up, an energy blast is fired and hits Mystee, wounding her.

Tiger Claw then appears, grabbing the chemical while laughing manically.

"This chemical will be of excellent use to him." he states. "Foot-Bots, retreat for now!"

Electric
06-12-2015, 03:10 PM
Karai nodded "we'll have stockman begin then" she stood up and turned before walking out "let's go" she said to shiro as she passed.

We went down to stockmans lab, and ordered some footbots to bring Leo in.

"Master shredder orders you to begin" karai said

"Very well. My chemicalz are ready" stockman said as he set them out on a desk, next to the tilted table where Leo would be strapped

Karai crossed her arms "and you're sure this will work?"

"Yez, mizz Karai. The turtle won't remember anything from before, only what I make him believe"

---

April was surrounded by bots when tigerclaw ordered them to retreat. She ran to Donnie who had just been knocked down "Donnie what's going on?"

"It was a trap" he said rubbing his arm "karai and Shiro took Leo"

Shiro Kame
06-12-2015, 03:18 PM
Shiro followed Karai.

Shiro: Are you sure this is going to work? If it doesn't, we'll have beyond pissed ninja turtle with a grudge. What makes you so sure this will work?

Lethal Lullaby
06-12-2015, 03:26 PM
Mystee gasped after being shot by the energy blaster. She fell to the ground in pain. "Ahha. Damn it!" she says feeling pain all over her body.
(IDK what exactly the energy blaster does.)

Michelangelo looked around at his brothers to see how they were holding off now that the Footbots were gone. He saw Mystee had been blasted and ran to her. "Mystee you don't look too good."

"Ohh really?" Mystee ask Michelangelo sarcastically before trying to stand up, but couldn't. "Ef mah life!!"

Casey went over to April. "You good, Red?" He asked wanting to be sure she had not been hurt.

Electric
06-12-2015, 05:31 PM
"Yeah, I'm ok. Thanks Casey" she said before seeing mystee And running to her "what happened?"

"He happened" Donnie said getting up and seeing tigerclaw "tell us where they took Leo!" He yelled at tigerclaw

---

"It will work" karai said sternly, "other wise we'll also be down one mutant of our own" she said glaring at stockman

"I promize! It iz fool proof!" He said

Two footbsoldiers brought in Leo and strapped him to the angled table

Shiro Kame
06-12-2015, 05:36 PM
Shiro cringed when she saw the entire process. As a former Kraang test subject, the 1,303rd of the Night Stalker variety to be exact. She was the lucky few who couldn't have her mind controlled quite so easily. Common methods failed, and when they tried an experimental mind control device on her, she ended up going crazy and killed over 1000 Kraang before being locked up in stasis due to how dangerous she was. Either way, it messed up her brain bad, and knew that this plan was gonna mentally mess up Leo as well.

Shiro felt sorry for Leo as her hidden hate for the Foot grew. She almost said, "Sorry," to Leo, but kept her mouth shut since she couldn't afford any suspicion on her side.

Shiro: So how did you make this serum? It doesn't look like any Kraang method I've ever seen...

TurtleTitan97
06-12-2015, 09:31 PM
"Glad everyone made it in one piece", Raph said as he let out a sigh. He then turned his attention when Don pointed out Tiger Claw. "Great, as if we didn't have enough problems already." He points out his sai towards the mutant feline. "Even with all of us here, I'm still not sure we're a match for him. He's as tough as Shredder", he thought to himself.

Lethal Lullaby
06-12-2015, 09:39 PM
Leonardo finally saw where he was. He looked around in panic wondering there was anyway to escape. He looked at Shiro. He looked at Karai. He looked at everyone who was around him. "You won't get away with this for long. Whatever your planning WON'T work." he says.

~*~

"I've been blasted. My whole freaking body feels sore." Mystee says as she manages to sit up. "Well at least those robots are gone." she adds then sees everyone looking at Tiger Claw. "ohh. He's here.." It wouldn't matter if she was able to fight or not, she wasn't going to fight any mutants that closely resembled animals.

Michelangelo nodded to Mystee then stepped in front of her and also glared at Tiger Claw. "Yeah tell us where those girls took Leo." he demands.

"Yeah. Tell me about it." Casey comments agreeing with Raphael.

Shiro Kame
06-12-2015, 09:43 PM
Feeling a moment of pity, Shiro rubbed Leo's head.

Shiro: Calm down. You can't control this. Don't worry. This will be over soon, and you won't have to remember this...

Her expression read regret and sympathy.

Electric
06-12-2015, 10:35 PM
Karai twitched when she saw shiro rub Leo's head. She would deal with that later "start it now" she commanded to stockman

"If you zay zo" stockman said as he grabbed a syringe filling it with one of the chemicals. "Now, Leonardo. The seriez of chemicalz I'm about to inject you with are an altered hybrid formula of reagent X with mutagen extract. It will zend your body agonizingly into shock, inducing a state of retrograde amnezia"

"And once you're memories are empty, we will be able to fill it with new ones" karai said "enjoy your last moment as the old you"

At that moment, stockman injected the first chemical into Leo's arm.

Lethal Lullaby
06-13-2015, 09:40 AM
Leonardo started to squrim violently as he desperately tried to get free from the restraints. "No! NOO!!" His eyes went wide, his pupils shrunk, and his body suddenly went stiff. All the pieces of his memories flashed before his eyes in reverse at an accelerating speed. When it was all done his eyes seem to be more of a pale greyish blue and his memories were gone.

Fang Wolf
06-13-2015, 09:55 AM
When the race was over, so take Splintija take off the motorbike helmet.
She had taken home the victory again. "That was good race, mates.."

But one thing Splintija did not know that Leo had been abducted by Foot Clan.

Electric
06-13-2015, 12:36 PM
Stockman had finished giving him the injection, leaving Leo is a state of shock.
"The erazing procedure iz complete" stockman said

"Good. Begin the regaining process." Karai said. She turned to shiro wanting her away from this until it was complete "Shiro, go update master Shredder on the progress. Stay there and I will report up when we're finished here"

Stockman injected Leo with another round, to make his mind open to new memories. He then hooked up cords to leos head, sending mental stimuli that created illusions in his head. The images showed memories of shredder finding Leo, raising him along with Karai, training him and shiro. Then demented images of splinter, both human and rat form, one of him killing tang Shen and harming shredder, followed by twisted images of his 3 brothers, showing them trying to hurt shredder and Karai, aided by April Casey and Mystee

Shiro Kame
06-13-2015, 12:42 PM
Shiro nods: Yes, Karai.

Shiro goes to the throne room and bows before Shredder.

Shiro: Master Shredder, the process has begun. It's been a success so far.

She then waited for Karai to tell her to leave.

GoldMutant
06-13-2015, 02:29 PM
"You want to know where the eldest went? He's in good hands, but my question is: Will you make it to see the future and find him, or fall from the fainting thoughts of your fear for your brother?" Tiger Claw tells to the heroes.

Utterly confused, the remaining Turtles, Casey, and April are shocked by this statement, paralyzed with stress and anger.

"They'll be a time for that." Tiger Claw then smirks and then snaps his fingers. "Steranko! Zeck!"

Lethal Lullaby
06-13-2015, 02:47 PM
Leonardo sat still through the whole procedure. When it was over his eyes looked around at those around him. He looked at Karai and smiled slightly. "Karai. It is nice to be awake now. How long have I been out?" He asks assuming he had been asleep and just woke up. "Where is father? Shredder?" He also asks her.

~*~

"What are you going on about, cat?" Casey asks looking at Tiger Claw ready to beat him with his hockey stick.

Mystee sighed standing up. She stood off to the side keeping an eye on everyone not wanting to fight Tiger Claw, Anton(Bebop), or Steranko(Rock Steady). However if they tried to hurt her friends she would make an attempt to stop them.

"Well whatever you all are planning it won't work!" Michelangelo shouts at Tiger Claw.

GoldMutant
06-13-2015, 03:02 PM
"Isn't that adorable by you young one? For now, you will learn nothing; instead, allow us to beat the green off of you!" -Tiger Claw exclaims. "Let's see how well you do now, see if your so-called training isn't an anti-climatic conclusion."

Suddenly, Rocksteady looms right behind Casey!

Electric
06-13-2015, 04:30 PM
( like how you brought in rocksteady! Anyone's welcome to take the other henchmutants, for temporary characters or completely. I can take Fishface)

"Casey look out!" April yelled seeing rocksteady. As she ran over to help him though, fishface jumped out of the water landing in front of her

"Not so fast, girl" he said smiling

----

"Easy Leonardo" karai said, gently unstrapping him from the table. "You've been out for a few hours, we had stockman run some tests to make sure you are ok. father is upstairs, he is going to very happy to see you're ok"

Lethal Lullaby
06-13-2015, 04:42 PM
Casey looked behind and as soon as he saw Rocksteady he jumped back. "Oh crap!" He then hit the mutant Rhino between his legs with his hockey stick. He saw out of the corner of his eyes that April was facing Fish Face. "No, APril!"

"Don't worry dude! I'll help her!" Michelangelo exclaimed before running over to where April and Fish Face were. "Get out of here Fish breath!" he said before stepping on his tail.

Mystee's eye twitched a little after seeing Casey hit Rocksteady between the legs and Michelangelo stepping on Fish Face's tail. "S'okayy." She tells herself with a nervous laugh. "They are enemies." She says her eyes darting around to keep track of everything going on around.

~*~

"That is good to hear. I can't wait to see him again." Leonardo says following Karai.

TurtleTitan97
06-13-2015, 07:29 PM
"Ah, sewer apples!" said Raph as soon as Bebop and Rocksteady showed up. He looked on at Tiger Claw. "Fine, if that's the way you wanna play it, I'll just beat the truth out of you. Mystee, go help Casey with Rocksteady. The cat's mine!" He then charges at Tiger Claw.

GoldMutant
06-13-2015, 07:37 PM
As Mystee goes to help the outlaw vigilante, an energy beam is fired, hitting her. Bebop then appears, challenging her to a battle.

Tiger Claw smiled with a dark glee at this.

"If that's the way you want to act through your own instinct, be my guest! I'll be sure I beat the green out of you." Tiger Claw then charges at Raphael, beginning their fight.

TurtleTitan97
06-13-2015, 07:45 PM
"I don't know how long I can hold him off by myself, but hopefully I can take him out quickly so that I can get back to the others!", Raph thought to himself. He takes out a pair of smoke bombs and itching powder and throws them directly into Tiger Claw's eyes. "Let's see how well you fight when you can't even see! HAH!" He then throws multiple punches into TC's gut. "You didn't expect me to charge in like our last couple of fights like some hothead, didja? Ready to call it quits and tell me where my brother is?"

GoldMutant
06-13-2015, 07:58 PM
Tiger Claw is blinded by both his own frustration and eye pain he can barely see.

"The only way you'll ever get your brother back... is to put me out of my misery. Only on my dying breath will I ever say the location!" He then swats Raph with a punch, leaving Raph a little shaken.

"Also, you must mistake me for a pussy cat, I always am one step above you. You all have much to learn compared to me. Now!"

TurtleTitan97
06-13-2015, 08:08 PM
Raph's anger finally snaps. "OKAY, NOW I'M MAD!!!" Raph soon starts to pulverize Tiger Claw from all sides. He then proceeds to brutally beat him in the face over and over again, to the point his fists start to become bloody. "TELL. ME. WHERE. LEONARDO. IS!!!"

GoldMutant
06-13-2015, 08:13 PM
"Heh, heh, heh, you probably should be more careful on your actions hothead. Rahzar!" Tiger Claw exclaims quietly.

Raphael is caught off guard, completely shocked about this. Rahzar then ejects a bone out, firing at Raph causing him to fall down.

"Next time, think before you act reptile. For every action force, there's a reaction force. I call it irony." Tiger Claw states quietly.

(Quick note, I do want to apologize for making decisions for characters. I really screwed up guys and hope this doesn't derail the RPG. I'll also be sure to limit posting here like today. I'll aim for about two to three posts on a page to be fair. :) Hope it all works out -GM)

Lethal Lullaby
06-13-2015, 08:16 PM
"Ow Damn it! Not again!" Mystee screamed before glaring at who shot her. "Anton Zeck. Don't you have some flu to be spreading?" she asks before disappearing into a mist and reappearing behind him. "Swine." She whispered before slashing at the device on his arm that made him invisible with her nails.

Rocksteady grunted a bit in pain after Casey's hit then charged at him. "You punk kid! You will pay!"

"Whoa!" Casey shouts jumping back from Rocksteady before diving under his legs. He turned around and kicked Rockseady in his back.

((OOC: Hey. Don't wanna be that person, but I think Electric has a rule about back and forth posting.))

Electric
06-13-2015, 08:35 PM
"It's called Newton's third law of physics" Donnie said running to help raph "and since we're talking about physics, I like to call this one 'gravity'" he said as found a weak spot in the board of the dock and slammed it with his Bo, causing the boards under tigerclaw to collapse

Fishface yelped when Mikey stepped on his tail "you foolish turtle!" He yelled as he turned to bite Mikey "prepare to feel my ven-"

He was cut off as Aprils tessen slammed into the side of his face

"Hey fishface" April yelled catching her tessen "what, scared to lose to a girl?" She said trying to distract him from mikey

"I normally would refuse to fight a woman" he said "but in this case, I can always make an exception"

---

"Come one then" Karai said, helping Leo down "he's waiting"
She then led him up through the base to shredders throne room.
Inside, she knelt next to shiro
"He is here, father"

(Thanks Lethal! And yeah, that wasn't bad really, only like 6 posts, but just try to keep back and forth posting to a minimum, so that others have a chance to keep up. Not saying that you have to wait for every other player to post before you post again, just try and at least let one post in between or something. I don't know, just use your best judgement everyone!)

Lethal Lullaby
06-14-2015, 08:18 AM
(11+ hour wait. Good nuff. >u<)

Leonardo nodded following Karai up to Shredder's throne room. When he was there he knelt down on one knee looking down before Shredder. "Father." He says then looks up at his ninja master with a slight smile.

~*~

"Thanks April!" Michelangelo says after she came over to help him. He then used his kasuragami chain to throw around Fish Face's mouth. "Let's see you try bite us now!"

"Looks like I'm the only one who can disappear now." Mystee says after seeing bebop's invisibility device was broken.

"Damn girl you should really cut those claws!" Bebop (NPC?) says trying to get his invisibility device to work. He gave up then did a couple spinning kicks towards Mystee.

Mystee jumped up then behind Bebop before taking off his glasses and tossing them into the water around the docks. "Oh no am I being too unfair?" She says before skipping by then running to help Casey with Rock Steady.

Mew
06-14-2015, 11:36 AM
Shredder: I know it must work! If it doesn't.....Stockman knows what happens.

Electric
06-15-2015, 03:34 AM
"Don't worry father" karai said, "Stockman did a good job in helping leo recover"

---

Fishface choked on the chain, grabbing at it with his hands. While he was busy doing that April ran at him, bringing her tessen up and into his chin, slamming him up and then down into the water. April held a thumbs up to Mikey, before going to help the others

Shiro Kame
06-15-2015, 05:10 AM
Shiro noticeably kept her distance from Leo as if she was scared of him or something.

Lethal Lullaby
06-15-2015, 08:17 AM
Leonardo looked over to Karai as she spoke. He then stood up looking up at Shredder now. "I'm guessing you want the usual? To put an end to that rat and his mad sons?" He asks crossing his arms.

~*~

Michelangelo nodded to April before looking around to see who needed help. Tiger Claw was already being taken care of by Raphael and Donatello. Bebop had walked off the dockfalling in the water. He and April already took care of FishFace. "Which leaves Rocksteady and Rhazzar still." He says to himself.

Casey was almost rammed into by Rock Steady's horn, but fortunately Mystee pulled him out of the way. The only bad part was that it made Rock Steady more angry. "Little lady don't get in my way!" Rock Steady shouts before reaching towards to grab her.

Mystee leaned back trying to kick Rock Steady in his chin, but he ended up grabbing her leg and throwing her into the water.

Electric
06-15-2015, 09:52 AM
"Immediately, I'd imagine" karai said standing up as well, noticing how far away shiro was. "After what they just tried. They tried to turn you and me against father. Made up lies about how the pathetic rat was our father. Stockman said he found traces of strange chemicals in our bloodstreams, probably from the purple one." She claimed "just another one of their attempts to harm master shredder. Luckily, Shiro was there" she said in an appreciate voice, but turned and glared towards shiro in a way that Leo couldn't see. "She got us out of there, further proving her loyalty to our clan." She continued in the same thankful tone, still holding the glare. She didn't know what was going on with shiro, but she was not going to let it affect their master plan.

---

"Mystee!" April yelled, diving into the water after her. She swam down, unsure if she was conscious or not, and grabbed a hold of her. But as she tried to swim back to surface, fishface grabbed onto her leg, swimming down and dragging them deeper into the water

Shiro Kame
06-15-2015, 10:38 AM
Shiro raised a brow at Karai. Why was she acting this way? Half seemed to be praising her, while the other half seemed to be antagonistic. She thought Karai was still her friend as she had been for over 5 years. Why was she treating her this way. Did she suspect something? Did she know she was HIM?

(No, Shiro's not transgender. I'll reveal what I mean later on in the RP. Here's a hint: Go watch Cyber Six.)

Fang Wolf
06-15-2015, 12:02 PM
Splintija begin to ride home, She drives past the FOOT HQ in full speed.

TurtleTitan97
06-15-2015, 01:06 PM
Raphael soon got up after being knocked down by Rahzar. "Donnie, we got to do something soon. At this rate, we'll never know where Leo's been taken." He then looks at Tiger Claw. "Alright, that was a cheap shot! I'm gonna beat you so hard your stripes are gonna fall off! Donnie, watch my back!"

Lethal Lullaby
06-15-2015, 01:29 PM
Leonardo uncrossed his arms before looking where Karai was. He didn't question why she was looking at Shiro, nor why Shiro was obviously trying to keep distance away from him. He then looked back towards Shredder, though he was talking more to Shiro and Karai. "As much as it would be ideal for us to go immediately, perhaps we should make sure we're fully prepared. Not 'oh I think we're good'. No. If we're going to wipe them out of existence. We're going to do it right, and I want to make sure they ALL suffer dearly for it." He said as he took out his sword and pressed it against one of his fingers. It took some pressure before he could actually draw blood, but it wasn't a lot. "My sword needs to be sharper." He adds before placing it back in it's holder.

~*~

Mystee was out for a moment when she first was thrown in the water. She opened her eyes after she felt someone grabbing her, but then FishFace grabbed her and April and tried dragging them down. She pulled herself away from April and dived down towards Fish Face trying to get his hand off of April's leg.

Casey still was fighting Rock Steady, but was starting to have trouble. Michelangelo ran over to help him out. Casey looked around after Rocksteady had punched him back a couple feet. "Oh no. Where are the girls??" He asks referring to Mystee and April.

Shiro Kame
06-15-2015, 01:32 PM
Shiro gulped when Leo started acting like this. He reminded her of someone she knew back then. Someone who had hurt and caused much of what was left of her sanity to be fractured. Shiro kept silent out of fear of what Leo would do if she said the wrong thing.

Mew
06-15-2015, 01:48 PM
Shredder: Yes, Leo. And get it over with quick. We cannot afford to lose this time.

GoldMutant
06-15-2015, 01:49 PM
Tiger Claw can barely glare from the pain dealt to his eye, the beating is starting to catch up to the mutant bounty hunter. Instead of fighting back though from Raphael's onslaught, he only smirked for a brief moment.

"Like a wild beast out of his cage, you can continue starting fights reptile. However, no matter the many bruises you cause to me and the amount of blood I shed, it'll never make a difference. We got what we wanted." Tiger Claw tells the hothead.

Electric
06-15-2015, 03:20 PM
April struggled to get up, losing air. Finally she kicked down, nailing fishface in the head.

Fishface yelled before turning on mystee, trying to bite her arm

Donnie got mad after tigerclaw spoke, and after raph went after him, followed behind, throwing another smokebomb at tigerclaws face

----

Karai smiled after hearing Leo. "Very well. Let's go fix that. Shiro, why don't you come with us?" She said before bowing to shredder

Shiro Kame
06-15-2015, 03:22 PM
Shiro follows, but keeps her distance from Leo. She did not want a repeat of what happened to her years ago when she met a fellow Foot Clan member who was both a MALE mutant turtle and high-ranking.

Lethal Lullaby
06-15-2015, 04:41 PM
Leonardo nodded also bowing to Shredder before following Karai. "Where will we get it fixed? Stockman?" he asks her.

~*~

Mystee was relieved she got April away from Fish Face, until he bit her. Her eyes went wide as she looked at her arm that was partially in his mouth. She then tried to pull away, so she can just hopefully get back to the surface before she drowns. She started to feel the symptoms of the venom as she eventually stopped trying to pull away.

Mikey tripped RockSteady catching him off guard. He then hit him in the back of the head with his nunchuks.

Casey groaned figuring nobody heard him. He then looked over to the water after he heard some movement and splashing. "April? I'm coming!" He shouts diving in to grab her out. He finds her and pulls her up to the surface.

(Just remembered something I wanted to add. ATTENTION E'ERYBODY: So I've talked to Electric about this idea I've been thinking about. It involves the RPG to have 4 parts where in each part deals with one of the four turtles. Leo would be the first part and we play for as long as Electric wishes this RPG to last. Then we'll restart, but a different turtle next time. It'd still have his same rules and same way of mind-control, but also in different scenarios. We think it'd be fun. Anyone else agree?)

Mew
06-15-2015, 05:20 PM
Shredder: Wait, Leonardo! I'll go with you, and meet you there. Don't tell anyone. We will be much more overpowered with me there.
*gets of his throne, but helmet on*
Shredder: Let us go, and be as silent as a shinobi. Karai and Leo, take out the Turtles, I will gave the honor of finishing that dirty sewer rat.

Shiro Kame
06-15-2015, 05:24 PM
Shiro: What about me, Master?

Mew
06-15-2015, 05:38 PM
Shredder: I am going with you. We will become a much stronger force.

Shiro Kame
06-15-2015, 05:41 PM
Relived that she didn't have to be around a mutate male turtle, she nodded her head. Besides, she wanted a piece out of the rat to see how good he was.

Shiro: Yes, Sir.

Mew
06-15-2015, 05:43 PM
Shredder: Let's go. I'm getting maddened.

Electric
06-15-2015, 08:40 PM
(Hey everyone. So just due to how important Shredder is to this rp, I'll be taking over for him, unless anyone else wants to take him. Sorry for any confusion!)

April coughed up a lot of water. "But....Mystee is still... Down there" she sputtered through heavy breaths.

Noticing Mystees sedated state, fishface swam further down the docks before flinging her body up on to the boards.

"Well vampire, it has been fun, but i think you and the turtles have had enough" he said smiling "do not worry child, we will be back soon enough" he said leaving her to return to the other henchmutants
---

Shredder stood up from his throne. "Karai. Shiro. Leonardo. Prepare yourselves. Tomorrow night we all will strike at Yoshi and his allies." He looked specifically at Leo "and this time, we will succeed."

"Yes father" karai said, leading the other two out. "We'll take your swords down to the armory. Father had something he thought you might like." She said. "Shiro, any word from tigerclaw and the rest of the mutants. I thought they would be back by now?"

Shiro Kame
06-15-2015, 08:44 PM
(Hey everyone. So just due to how important Shredder is to this rp, I'll be taking over for him, unless anyone else wants to take him. Sorry for any confusion!)

Thank you. Shredder was sounding really boring in this one.

Electric
06-15-2015, 09:01 PM
Thank you. Shredder was sounding really boring in this one.

I'll try to make him more dynamic and himself from now on!)

Shiro Kame
06-15-2015, 09:05 PM
Shiro: No, they haven't reported in yet...So...what do we do now? We've got 24 hours approximately until we need to attack.

Lethal Lullaby
06-15-2015, 09:14 PM
(Glad to hear Electric.)

"Easy there April. Wait what do you mean?" Casey tells April and asks looking around. He then heard a thud and looked around. "What the heck was that?" he asks.

Mystee barely heard nor understood what Fish Face had told her. She laid on the board that she was thrown on staring up at the sky with a faint smile humming.

~*~

Leonardo nodded to Shredder then followed Karai. He couldn't wait to see what she was talking about. He then looked to Shiro. "We'll make sure we're ready for tomorrow." he says.

Shiro Kame
06-15-2015, 09:19 PM
The instant Leo looks at her, Shiro visably shakes. Shiro was getting worried, hoping that Leo wasn't interested in her.

Shiro: Y...yeah...g...good to h...hear...I should probably go train now. *attempts to leave*

Electric
06-16-2015, 04:31 AM
"There's plenty of time for that later" Karai said to Shiro, opening the armory door. She walked in and over to a crate. She pulled out two metal gauntlets, turning to Leo "for you" she said, then hit a button in them and two blades slid out of the end of each gauntlet. (The gauntlets he wore in IDW city fall)

Fang Wolf
06-16-2015, 03:47 PM
Splintija return home to her Apartment, she open the door and go inside.
She had a good view of The Foot HQ from her window.

"I hope all is okay there home in Lair."

Shiro Kame
06-16-2015, 04:14 PM
Shiro: Why? What's your plan. *cringes at the thought of Leo with "Shredder claws"*

[Shiro thinks Yeah, I'm pretty much screwed if he wants something from me.]

Lethal Lullaby
06-16-2015, 05:58 PM
Casey narrowed his eyes at the mutants. "This isn't over yet, scum. Next time we'll knock the crap outta ya AND get our friend back!" He said before they retreated.

Michelangelo nodded in agreement with Casey. He then looked to Donatello. "So what now bro? Do we go get Leo now, or what?" He asks.

Mystee still was lying down her eyes halfway closed. She was at the hallucinogenic stage of Fish Face's venom. She giggled as she tried sitting up, but instead just fell right back on her back. She started humming more, until she screamed thinking she was seeing door to door salesmen. "NOO! Get away, damn you! I don't want your product!"

~*~

Leonardo grinned placing the gauntlets on. "Now I'm almost like father." He says slashing at the air A couple times. "Hmm. I want to test them on something. To be sure they're really effective." He says looking at Karai for her answer.

Shiro Kame
06-16-2015, 06:00 PM
Shiro steps back slowly, not wanting to be Leo's "test subject."

Electric
06-16-2015, 06:50 PM
"I uh, don't know..." Donnie said, looking around. "Raph?" He asked, looking to his brother for what they should do, now that the henchmutants were pulling off.

April slowly stood up, breathing heavily. "Should we go... Get master splinter?"

----

Karai smiled, both at the success Leo was, and the apparent fear shiro held. "Footbots!" she yelled, and 3 appeared around Leo. "Enjoy" she said before walking back to a cabinet to retrieve something else for leo.

A foot soldier came next to shiro, informing her that shredder wanted to see her back upstairs, immediately.

Shiro Kame
06-16-2015, 07:06 PM
Shiro went there immediately. She then bowed.

Shiro: You wanted to see me, Master?

TurtleTitan97
06-16-2015, 07:19 PM
"We should probably head back to the lair", replied Raph to Donnie. "We're probably gonna need sensei's help if we're gonna go after Shredder and his goons to save Leo. C'mon, let's move!"

Electric
06-16-2015, 09:37 PM
Donnie nodded to raph, and followed him back to the lair with april and the others. As they were heading out, April saw mystee laying on the dock. She ran over and found her in her dazed state, so Donnie decided that he'd need to check her back at the lair, and helped April carry her.

When they got home, he immediately went to his lab to see if he could track Leo's location.

April layed muster on the couch, then went around the lair, looking for splinter

---

"Shiro" shredder said standing up "one of my star pupils. It has been brought to my attention that you have been rather hesitant in enacting our plan" he said as he walked down from his throne, until he was standing right in front of her "is this going to become a problem?"

Shiro Kame
06-16-2015, 09:43 PM
Shiro bites her lip

Shiro: It's Leonardo, Sir. I don't trust him. Giving him such power so soon. I'm concerned that he may hurt me or worse...

Lethal Lullaby
06-16-2015, 10:14 PM
"Oh don't worry I will." Leonardo said smirking before eyeing the three Footbots. One came at him with it's buzz saw and he quickly stepped around it. He then stabbed it in the head with his gauntlet before lifting the bot and slamming it into one of the others.

~*~

When they got back to the lair Michelangelo went to the kitchen. All the fighting from earlier had made him hungry. He went to where April had laid Mystee on the couch. "So she got bit?" He asks before taking a bite of the slice of pizza he took from the kitchen.

"It's kinda obvious if you look at her arm." Casey says gesturing to Mystee's arm for Michelangelo. "I'll help April with figuring out where Splinter is." He says then cups his hands over his mouth. "SPLINTER?! Where are you?!" he shouted.

Mystee blacked out on the couch after April and Donatello carried her home. Looking dead as usual, but her head was still attached, there was nothing impaled in her heart, and she wasn't a pile of dust, so it was safe to assume she's not Dead dead.

Electric
06-17-2015, 03:41 AM
Karai smiler, impressed by Lep. And waited for him to finish.

----

Donnie stepped out of his lab, holding his head. "I can't track him. Either they're blocking his Tphone signal, or they've destroyed it, because there's no trace of it.

He walked over and knelt down next to mystee, reaching into his med box. He pulled out a syringe filled with fluid. " if it's fishfaces normal
Venom, this should do the trick. I kept the formula from when raph was bitten"
He said injecting it into her arm

April knocked on the door to splinters bedroom

---
"Shiro" shredder said still towering over her "He is now under my control. You will have nothing to be concerned about. That is, unless you let this worry interfere with our plan"

Fang Wolf
06-17-2015, 04:17 AM
April knocked on the door to splinters bedroom

"Yes April.." Splinter says and open the door.

Shiro Kame
06-17-2015, 05:09 AM
Shiro: Yes, Master Shredder. I understand. I'm just being cautious.

Electric
06-17-2015, 05:42 AM
"They took Leo" April says, looking panicked "the foot set a trap and now they have him"

---

"It is wise to be cautious" shredder said putting hand on shiros shoulder "but do not make the mistake of letting caution turn into betrayal" he said, slightly tightening his grip "after all, it was the foot clan who rescued you that time ago."

Shiro Kame
06-17-2015, 08:06 AM
Shiro nods and bows: Yes, Master. I know that. If it wasn't for you, I'd still be in that cryogenic unit forever trapped. Or some other human may have discovered me and decided to exploit me in some way or even have me killed.

Lethal Lullaby
06-17-2015, 10:12 AM
Leonardo then stabbed the last of the three in it's gut area before lifting it up in the air and slamming it to the ground. He looked to Karai. "How was that, sister?" He asks before noticing one about to get up. He walked to it and stepped as hard as he could on it's head until it gave in.

~*~
(Still waiting for Roland's response, Electric. Just you know.)

After Donatello injected her with the antidote to Fish Face's venom, Mystee's eyes shot open and she sat up quickly looking around. "Hm? What? Where?" She sighed in relief seeing they were in the lair. She looked to Donatello. "So what else happened? Besides Leo being turtle napped and myself being bitten again? Are you guys okay too?" She asks him.

Roland
06-17-2015, 10:38 AM
(Hi Replied to Lethal Lullaby. I'll join this rpg)

Fang Wolf
06-17-2015, 01:04 PM
"They took Leo" April says, looking panicked "the foot set a trap and now they have him"

"Wh-what is you says!"
Splinter feel hole in his chest.

Electric
06-17-2015, 08:44 PM
"Perfect" Karai said smirking "here. You deserve it" she said handing Leo some foot gear armor and then a black bandana mask.

---

"Don't forget that" shredder said turning a way "I will handle Leonardo" he then went and sat back at his throne, finished with this conversation.

----

"Karai and Shiro were waiting for us at the docks. They managed to get Leo, and now I can't even track him" Donnie said still looking for a signal on his laptop. "But... They most likely took him to shredders base..."

(Welcome aboard Roland! Which character are you taking from Lethal so I can update the page?)

Shiro Kame
06-17-2015, 08:46 PM
Shiro nods and bows before leaving. She then peeks in the dojo to see what Karai and Leo are doing.

TurtleTitan97
06-17-2015, 08:47 PM
"Then that's were we'll need to go", replied Raph to Donnie. "We better stack up our gear. No telling what we'll be facing at Shredder's lair. And besides", said Raph as he pulled out his sai. "I owe Tiger Claw a rematch."

Lethal Lullaby
06-17-2015, 09:25 PM
(Roland said he'd take Mikey and Casey, but if ya wanna wait 'til he's back on tomorrow to know for sure then wait.)

Leonardo (mind is drawing blank for the correct term...) made the extended blades of his new gauntlets retract(?) He looked to the gear Karai held out to him. "Well. It's about time." He says taking the gear and the black mask.

Leonardo undid his blue mask and placed it in Karai's hands. "Since I won't be needing that. Dispose of it." He says before placing on the black mask. He then walked away with his new gear to his room in the base to change into them.

~*~

Mystee nodded, listening to what Donatello had to say. She then looked at Raphael when he started talking. After he said what he had to say Mystee looked towards the kitchen. "You guys have any glass that I could have? Perhaps cracked, or broken? I have an idea for something we could use as a little advantage." She asks them grinning some.

Shiro Kame
06-17-2015, 09:27 PM
Shiro enters

Shiro: I trust the Stockman's experiment was successful?

Electric
06-18-2015, 03:33 AM
"Very successful" Karai replied to shiro as she smiled looking at the blue mask she gripped in her hand. She looked up "where'd you go?" She asks, still seeming more interested in the mask.

----

Donnie nodded to Raphael. He always wondered who would step in as leader in Leo's absence and it looked like it was Raph who would fill that role.

"I'm sure we'll get him back guys..." April said, looking down

Shiro Kame
06-18-2015, 04:53 AM
Shiro: Master Shredder wanted to see me, that's all. He wanted to know why I felt so uneasy about Leonardo.

Lethal Lullaby
06-18-2015, 05:00 AM
Leonardo nodded then noticed Karai still had yet to dispose of his mask. He didn't pay much attention to what she said before. He frowned, almost glaring at her. "I said to dispose of it. WHY is it still here?" He asks.

~*~

"Or... I'll just check." Mystee says to no one specific as she got up and went to the kitchen. She opened up one of the cabinets then looked around inside it. "Hmm. Aha." She spotted at least 2 glass cups and 1 glass plate that had a few cracks in them. "Perfect." She took them and walked out of the kitchen. "Going home to work on this. Also gotta check up on Jason. I'll be back soon as I can though." She says.

Fang Wolf
06-18-2015, 06:21 AM
"I'm sure we'll get him back guys..." April said, looking down

"He just wants to get to me for his revenge!
Oroku Saki will never stop thirst for revenge on me!
So he take my son and use him to get me...*hm*

Hm, Do you have any plan to rescue Leo from Oroku Saki?" Asked Splinter.

Shiro Kame
06-18-2015, 06:48 AM
Shiro snatches the mask from Karai, fearing Leo's wrath.

Shiro: I'll get rid of it.

Shiro then walked out of the dojo to her room, having something planned. There, she locked the door, dressed up in a baggy hoodie and jeans, tucked the mask into her pocket, and exited out the window to sneak off.

Electric
06-18-2015, 11:03 AM
"Oh, alright" April says to msytee, before dropping her head into her hands. "I can't believe we lost him..."

Donne shook his head "I can't come up with anything...Leo usually makes the plans..."

----

Karai looked a little shocked by Leo's outburst, but shook it off as Shiro walked out. After Leo went to his room, Karai returned upstairs to her fathers throne room

Fang Wolf
06-18-2015, 12:08 PM
((I have change OC, so added witchpanther saki instead of splintija as all know.
It's was okay for Electric..:tsmile:))

Witchpanther Saki go enter the throne room with bloody sword of tengu in his paw.
"Father.." Redhair panther bow his head.

Roland
06-18-2015, 01:56 PM
(Yes I'll play as Mikey and Casey. :) Got a brief intro to this rpg but bare with me while I find footing. I'll start so long.)

Mikey chew a bit more on his pizza. "Okay but she is going to be okay right? Would pizza cure her? It's usually cure me." Mikey said waving the pizza in front of Mystee's nose.

Casey shook his head. "No Mikey. Pizza does not cure poison." Casey said while Mikey pouted. Casey was glad see Splinter was okay. "Oh there you are. We thought you went missing as well." Casey said to Splinter.

Lethal Lullaby
06-18-2015, 02:14 PM
Mystee nodded, before she left she looked to April and Donatello. "Don't give up so easily yet ,you two. Leo's only lost if we keep believing it." She says in attempt to give them hope unaware of what's really happened to Leonardo. "And if he is, someone's getting kicked in the f***ing throat." She says then runs out of the lair heading to her motel.

~*~

Leonardo changed his gear into the new ones. (Sorry for confusion. Just remembered he was in his room.) He found a tall mirror and looked in it. He smiled the foot look was very appealing to him. He then started to head up Shredder's throne room.

Shiro Kame
06-18-2015, 09:27 PM
As soon as Shiro got to a warehouse in the heart of the city. She used the sewers, which had a secret entrance into said warehouse. There, inside, was a computer with some Kraang tech, a wardrobe, and some things that for someone to survive going into hiding like food and a bed along with stuff like books, a tv, and a radio. Shiro put her bag down before undressing to just her undergarments. After that, she went to the wardrobe. Inside was a costume. Shiro put it on. It was designed by herself to make her look masculine and hide her entire appearance. Since she was in the Foot, she had to take that risk. Once finished dressing, she grabbed a metal rod off the desk and tucked it into her belt's cargo pockets along with Leo's blue mask. Smiling, she then said something that was altered thanks to the costume's mask's voice changer that made her voice sound deep and masculine.

Shiro: Time for the Shinigami to pay the turtles a little visit.

And with that, Shinigami exited the hideout to locate the turtles and to patrol the city for crime on the way. After all, s/he'd been at the whole vigilante thing for over a month, enough for the city to know him/her.

http://pre10.deviantart.net/a714/th/pre/i/2015/169/2/2/shinigami_by_wildcat7812-d8xt69o.jpg

Electric
06-18-2015, 11:58 PM
"Ah, witch panther" Shredder said as he walked in, followed by Karai. "We have achieved a great feat tonight. The first step in what will be the end of Hamato Yoshi. Karai, Witchpanther will be assisting you along with Shiro and Leonardo. We will not be taking any chances"

"But father!" Karai said, looking up from her bow "I can handle this. I've proven tha..."

"Silence Karai" he said "you will do as you're told"

Fang Wolf
06-19-2015, 05:52 AM
"Ah, witch panther" Shredder said as he walked in, followed by Karai. "We have achieved a great feat tonight. The first step in what will be the end of Hamato Yoshi. Karai, Witchpanther will be assisting you along with Shiro and Leonardo. We will not be taking any chances"

"But father!" Karai said, looking up from her bow "I can handle this. I've proven tha..."

"Silence Karai" he said "you will do as you're told"

"Yeah, I will skining that rat alive and give his fur to you...
Hehe, If it would make you pleased, father.." Witchpanther smirked evil sneer.

Lethal Lullaby
06-19-2015, 07:43 AM
Leonardo stepped into Shredder's throne room just as he had basically scolded Karai for not wanting to have extra back up. He couldn't help but to laugh quietly at Karai. He walked over next to Witchpanther then knelt alongside him. "I take that all of us will be putting an end to their existence?"

~*~

Mystee got to her home and immediately started to work on the little advantage she had planned. She made sure to feed Jason first, before going to get some eggs from her refrigerator. They were given to her by a neighbor. "Looks like I'm finally gonna be able to use these." she says with a grin then goes back towards the bed room. There she was making some Black eggs. "I hope these will be of some use to us.." she says to herself.

(Below part is probably not too necessary to know about, so it's gonna be under this \/ \/ I just felt like typing it out)
She took the glasses, that she got from the turtles home and broke them, crushing them up to almost a fine powder. She wore a mask over her face so as not to get broken glass in her eyes. She also wore gloves while handling the broken glass, which she scooped into a small container and set off to the side for the time being. Next she took each egg, one by one, and drilled a single small hole in the top of each of them with a mini drill. When she was done with that she emptied, rinsed out, and dried the eggs. Then she started to pour glass in the egss, pouring inside each one, then covering the hole of each egg with a piece of electrical tape. After that she just laid out a bunch of papers all over her table before quickly making a border around the outside so she could lay all the eggs out on the table, without having to worry about them falling off. She threw on a trash bag that she made into just a make shift apron to protect he clothing from the spray paint. She finally started to spray paint all the eggs black. Luckily she kept her door cracked along with some windows so she wasn't trapped inside with the fumes. Jason had been placed someplace where he wouldn't be affected by the fumes as well.

Shiro Kame
06-19-2015, 07:48 AM
Shinigami kept looking for the turtles. He was getting anxious. He needed the turtles before it was too late. He then got an idea. After ordering a pizza, he left it on top of a roof and stayed hidden in the shadows, hoping that this was perfect bait.

GoldMutant
06-19-2015, 08:00 AM
Following Shredder's words to Karai, the henchmutants arrive, carrying an unconscious Tiger Claw to the throne room. Based on the fight from earlier, Tiger Claw has fallen into a vegetative state while the others are different. Though Fishface is happy to see the cat seemingly losing one of nine lives, the other three are not too pleased.

Electric
06-19-2015, 09:06 AM
"Yes. Each of you will take part" shredder says to Leo before the henchmutants come in. "What. Happened." He said sternly

"Figures. Those idiots couldn't even handle the turtles" Karai muttered to herself, but shredder heard and gave her a glare.

Fang Wolf
06-19-2015, 09:15 AM
"Father, so that was okay if I skins rat alive? :tgrin:" Witchpanther asked.

GoldMutant
06-19-2015, 09:52 AM
"Little girl, you might think we can't handle those reptiles, but I would have popped them like blueberries. If it weren't for fulfilling your desires Shredder of this little experimentation, then they would have been crushed!" Steranko states with an angry and stern tone.

"Big S is right, we had it all planned. If TC actually decided to leave well enough alone or we were told what happened if our reptile buddy was brought here, we would have been done earlier. But noooo, not a single warning at all when we had them dancing with ants in their pants, err shells." Bebop agreeing with his partner.

Rahzar merely glances with a glare at the the two before responding.

"Master Shredder, they have sort of a point with this. (The two are unhappy with this remark) Why though of all the Turtles you choose Leonardo, why not capture another, or two, or even all of them? Your revenge would be finished easier against Splinter and New York would burn with an iron fist." Rahzar states.

(Quick note: My apologies on that guys. The heroes are still unaware of it, but just ignore Rahzar's statement. If I need to, I'll rewrite the line)

Lethal Lullaby
06-19-2015, 10:07 AM
Leonardo crossed his arms. He then heard what Rhazzar said and immediately became confused. "Wait.. What?" He asks looking at him then to Shredder wanting an answer.

~*~

Mystee decided to take Jason out for a walk, while she let the eggs dry. The tarantula crawled from her shoulder down to the top of one of her shoes. He continued to walk around on her as she walked along the sidewalk.

The spider then crawled up on the back of her neck hiding behind her hair, scared. Mystee giggled because it tickled, but knew something was bothering him. She looked to her right and immediately recognized the building. "Shredder and his crew live here.." She says then thinks back to what Donatello had said earlier. Perhaps I'll sneak in just for a quick look. Maybe it'll help the turtles. And maybe I'll find Leo too... if he's in there, hopefully..

Electric
06-19-2015, 11:39 AM
(Uhhhh, Leo is in the room. Can we just pretend like rahzar didn't spoil it already? :teek:)

Shiro Kame
06-19-2015, 12:30 PM
Shinigami decided that his trap wasn't going to work, so he decided to help himself to the pizza before it got cold. That was when he saw Mystee.

Shinigami: What the hell's she...? She's going to wreck everything!

He immediately ran towards her, getting out the metal rod, and jumped in front of her. As he landed, the rod retracted into a scythe.

Shinigami: That's close enough, Mystee-San.

Lethal Lullaby
06-19-2015, 12:46 PM
Mystee looked at Shinigami puzzled. "How do you know who I am?" She asks before noticing his scythe. "I have one of those, but double sided." She felt Jason crawling up to her head and took him in her hands. "There there love (think people from London) I won't let him harm us." She says before stepping back from Shinigami and placing Jason on her left shoulder.

~*~

(Okay. I pretend Leo didn't hear anything.)

Leonardo stretched his arms over his head. "Going to the kitchen. I want some tea." He says before exiting the room.

Shiro Kame
06-19-2015, 12:53 PM
Shinigami held Leo's mask before Mystee's face. He knew there was no way in hell that the turtles would trust someone who brutally murdered criminals like him, so he had a plan to gain their trust.

Roland
06-19-2015, 03:24 PM
(I'm a bit lost but I'm catching up)
-In the lair-

Mikey turned away to get some more pizza but when he turn to see how Mystee was doing she was gone. "What the shell? Where did Mystee go?" Mikey asked Splinter and the others. "Mmm this pizza is good." Mikey said afterwards.

Casey turned to Mikey and said "How can you be so chilled at this time. We lost Leo and the others. They could be captured and tortured. I can't believe I'm saying this but I wish Donnie was here. He would been able to find Leo with his gadgets. Wait didn't he install trackers in the t-pod?" Casey said to Mikey and then trail a little off.

Lethal Lullaby
06-19-2015, 08:35 PM
Right as she saw the mask Mystee snatched it from Shinigami. "What are you doing with my friend's mask?! And you still have yet to tell how you know my name." She says taking out her little pocket knife.

~*~

Leonardo went in the kitchen of the Foot base. He started to make himself some earl grey tea. He leaned against a wall while waiting for the tea pot to start boiling.

Shiro Kame
06-19-2015, 08:49 PM
Shinigami laughed this familiar laugh

Shinigami: I'm the Shinigami, a god of DEATH. I know everyone's names. Especially your green friends Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, and Michelangelo. And I got this mask by stealing it from the Foot. As for your blue friend. I'm afraid you're too late. If you want to hear of his fate, bring the rest of your green friends here, including their human friends.

Electric
06-19-2015, 09:03 PM
(It's all good GoldMutant)
(Roland, the foot only have leo)

Donnie sighed, "I don't think I can make some gadget to rescue Leo...." He said to Casey. " the only solution I can think of would be to just charge Shredders base. But who knows how many foot they have there, especially with their upgraded boys. Not to mention we don't even know for sure if Leo's there..."

"Well we've got to do something" April said standing by the turnstiles. "We'll get him back and take down Karai"

----

"I hear excuses" Karai said glaring at the henchmutants. "Father" she said bowing to shredder before leaving the room. She went down to the kitchen. When she walked in she slammed her hands down on the counter with her arms spread out, squinting her eyes. "They. Are all. Useless." She said, more to herself than Leo. "The felines are tolerable at the least, but I'm amazed the others have lasted this long."

GoldMutant
06-19-2015, 09:49 PM
"Smooth going amigo, anymore and you would have had your bone-like body hanging like a trophy. Same goes for you two as well, at the very least Tiger Claw and I did some damage..." Fishface begins.

(Steranko interrupts)

"You know, for a fish and former criminal, you are slimey and weasel-like. You might have poisoned them, but still got your tail whipped into the ocean. Tiger Claw might be in a high position, but most certainly earned it by fighting bravely out there with the reptiles. I might not be anyone's closest friend, but I know all was according to plan. The second he awakens, we'll see if his diversion will be of either purpose or in vain." Steranko scolds Xever.

"Um, where is the warthog?" Rahzar asks.

"Comrade Zeck?! (upon looking around) Damn it, he cloaked himself! Who knows where he is in Shredder's hideout?" Steranko exclaims.

Lethal Lullaby
06-19-2015, 10:04 PM
"Ohhh heh. Okay!" Mystee says laughing then closing her knife and placing it back in her pocket. "This has got to be a trap obviously. I'm not gonna put my friends in danger by the likes of you. Now you can just tell me or, I'll just find out for them myself." She says placing her hands on her hips

~*~

Leonardo nodded to what Karai said as he started to pour the tea from the pot into a cup. He then took blew on it before taking a sip. "If they're so useless then we'll get rid of them too. After we get rid of the Hamatos first. I do wonder what snakehead sushi tastes like." He says smirking.

Shiro Kame
06-19-2015, 10:06 PM
Shinigami: Plain and simple. I want to make a deal. We ALL want the Foot Clan gone. I can provide VERY useful information for your friends.

GoldMutant
06-19-2015, 10:27 PM
(Shockingly, Zeck is cloaked in Leo and Karai's area! They don't know he followed them after getting bored with the talk of his fellow henchmutants)

"Wow to the wow, they're plotting to overthrow us. Our little reptile buddy is either going to be the best thing to come or secretly our worst nightmare. I gotta get out of here before Shredder or they notice me. Even as a dang pig, I'm too handsome to be put down first!" Zeck thought to himself upon inspecting the conversation.

Lethal Lullaby
06-20-2015, 09:50 AM
Leonardo then downed the rest of his tea before placing his cup in the dishwasher. He then smelt something in the room. "What's that strange odor?" He asks then looks to Karai. "You did take a shower today, right?" he asks thinking the smell was coming from her and not Bebop who was not visible.

~*~

Mystee crossed her arms now as she looked at Shinigami still skeptical. "I dunno... I mean you haven't given me a good reason to trust you yet." she says.

Shiro Kame
06-20-2015, 10:12 AM
Shinigami: You all want your friend back, right? What if I told you that Stockman injected some chemicals into him that messed up his mind?

GoldMutant
06-20-2015, 11:17 AM
(Bebop is caught completely off guard, forgetting to shower from the beating of earlier)

"Oh snap, son! I gotta get out of here, or I'm gonna be tomorrow's next four star meal. But if I move, Karai and reptile buddy will know I'm in here and I'll truly be tomorrow's meal. What can I do?" Bebop thought.

Noticing the lights and both individuals, he got an idea. "Hmm, I could knock out the lights for an easy escape. Or, I could cause tension with them. I better think carefully, this next move is nearly a judgement day either way."

Electric
06-20-2015, 11:48 AM
"Of course I did" Karai said, smelling the air "you're the reptile here. Did you?"

Lethal Lullaby
06-20-2015, 12:16 PM
Mystee stared at Shinigami speechless for a moment before shaking her head. "No! That isn't true! Leo wouldn't let something like that happen to him!" She shouts in denial. "Tell me it isn't true!" She could feel Jason trying to hide up in her hair.

~*~

Leonardo scoffed crossing his arms. "Reptiles don't need to take showers." He then sniffed the air again. "Hmm. But now that I smell again... it kinda smells like a pig sty. "

Shiro Kame
06-20-2015, 12:22 PM
Shinigami: It would just hurt worse if I lied. Shredder's men overpowered him. He took away his memories and made him his own son.

Roland
06-20-2015, 03:38 PM
-In the lair-

Mikey kept chewing on his pizza. He did worry about Leo but he couldn't worry on an empty stomach. Casey turned around to face Donnie.

"Crap! Well. Storming Shredder's base is suicide at best. Maybe we could use Splinter as bait that will force Shredder out of the his base and then we can storm his base. That might work." Casey told Donnie.

Lethal Lullaby
06-20-2015, 05:43 PM
Mystee still didn't want to believe this Shinigami guy. "Hmm. Well then let me see for myself? I can go in my mist form and hide in the shadows. I won't make a noise ." she says.

Shiro Kame
06-20-2015, 06:51 PM
Shinigami: No. If you get caught, the element of surprise for an ambush would be lost.

TurtleTitan97
06-20-2015, 07:58 PM
Raph decided to briefly head to the dojo to blow off steam. As be practice by himself, he let his mind wander. "I just can't this waiting around! While we're here thinking up a strategy, Leo's in Shredder's hands, doing who knows what to him. If I just took out Karai when I had the chance...." He frustratingly throws his sai at the tree in the dojo. "Leo, I swear, you better be alright....."

Electric
06-20-2015, 11:26 PM
"Whatever you say." Karai said walking out of the kitchen, unknowingly inches from bumping into bebop. She went up to shredders room.

"Father" she said bowing

"Karai, there's has been a change of plans" he said "we will carry out the attack later tonight, to rid this earth of the wretched rat as soon as possible"

"What? Really?" She said, caught off guard

"Yes. What better time to strike than when they're already down."

"As you wish, master shredder" she said, before summoning foot soldiers, sending each to retrieve Leo and the henchmutants, one to check on TigerClaws recovery. She then pulled out her foot communicator and called Shiro

---

April timidly walked into the dojo, hearing raph releasing some anger. She walked over to him, after he threw his sais. "Of course he'll be alright...he's Leo. He's probably, I don't know, dismantling the entire foot clan from the inside, errr something...regardless, we'll get him back..."

Donnie scoffed "yeah, leading splinter out in the open is probably exactly what they want. Karais tried it before. Using Leo as an incentive to drive us out in the open. I don't see why else they would take him this time other than for the same reason."

Lethal Lullaby
06-21-2015, 03:41 AM
Mystee let out a sigh as she pulled Jason out of her hair. "Excuse us for a moment." She says before running off. She returned seconds later with a brief case. Inside were the black eggs surrounded by torn/crumpled up newspapers so they wouldn't crack in the case. "I'll message my friends," She said while getting her cell and texting everyone at the lair. "And tell them to meet us nearby." She says while typing to the others where to go.

Mystee then pointed to an alley down the street some from Shredder's base. "I told them to meet us there." She said to Shinigami before holding up 2 fingers. "2 minutes. And I'll be out." She says before disappearing into a mist and entering the base through a cracked window.

~*~

Leonardo watched Karai leave the kitchen. Then moments later a Foot soldier walked in. He smirked at the ninja. "Hmm. Does Father need me?" He asks before hearing what the Foot member had to say while a few others came in the kitchen standing next to each other. Leonardo continued to smirk before crossing his arms. "Tonight? How typical of him. Oh . I was beginning to get bored anyways." He says with a shrug and following them to where the others were meeting up.

Fang Wolf
06-21-2015, 04:22 AM
Witchpanther Saki come in kitchen to Karai and Leo.
"Typical father, so we're going to hunt Rat in the evening?
Hehe, So I get skinned rat alive front of his sons and friends." He says.

Shiro Kame
06-21-2015, 08:38 AM
Shinigami: Sure...um...my phone is ringing....Wait a second....

He went up to a nearby building and got out the communicator, taking off his mask so that HER voice was normal.

Shiro: Yes, Karai?

Roland
06-21-2015, 11:16 AM
-In the lair-

When Casey heard Donnie's opinion of his plan, he had second thoughts about it. "Hmmm.. when you say it like that, it seems like Shredder has us on the back foot. I'm out of ideas. What can we do?" Casey told Donnie.

Mikey swallowed the last of his pizza and said "Maybe I can dress up as Splinter and the lure Shredder out." Mikey suggested.

TurtleTitan97
06-21-2015, 11:25 AM
Raph lets out a sigh. "...You're probably right, April. Leo's not the kind of turtle who gives up easily. I guess that's what makes him a good rival for me." He then picks up his sai. "I just wish we'd leave sooner. All this sitting around is driving me nuts."

Lethal Lullaby
06-21-2015, 01:28 PM
Mystee went into one room and stayed in a darkened corner. She saw nobody in there and changed back to her mist form immediately leaving to check other places of the base. After the first minute she decided to just go around in her normal form. She only disappeared when she felt or heard someone coming. She hoped the three turtles, April, and Casey at the lair all got her text and were soon on their way to where she asked them to go.

~*~

Leonardo crossed his arms and looked at Witchpanther. "Yeah sure whatever. You do that, Panther." He says laughing a little. He looked to Karai next. "You got a hold of Shiro?" He asks wondering why she wasn't with them. "I would've thought she'd be here already." He states.

GoldMutant
06-21-2015, 01:32 PM
"I could just wait around until they leave, but I'm leaving myself open to be caught." Bebop continues thinking to himself.

A Foot Soldier enters the room in the meantime.

Yes son, that's the ticket, now I just gotta be quiet and hope this works or I'm toast, or is it fried? Why am I referencing food anyways? I'm not even hungry, I better wait."

Fang Wolf
06-21-2015, 03:19 PM
Leonardo crossed his arms and looked at Witchpanther. "Yeah sure whatever. You do that, Panther." He says laughing a little. He looked to Karai next. "You got a hold of Shiro?" He asks wondering why she wasn't with them. "I would've thought she'd be here already." He states.

"I will...the fur I give to father...
He will be happy then...
But I will make mantle..by Splinter's fur." Witchpanther says and smiled.

Electric
06-21-2015, 09:31 PM
"I know. We just don't know.." April said then stopped when she got a text from mystee "mystee wants us to meet her somewhere...maybe she found a lead on Leo" she said hopefully trying to stay positive for raph

Donnie ran in "text from mystee. Hopefully she found Leo. Or even Karai. We'll take anything at this point." He said grabbing his bag and staff and waiting for the others at the door

---

"Working on it" Karai said to Leo before staring blankly at witch panther "did someone pour some hallucinogen in your milk this morning? You can have the rats pelt..."

Shiro answered and she walked out into the hall "where are you? Master shredder summoned us and I will not make him wait."

Lethal Lullaby
06-21-2015, 09:48 PM
Right after Karai made her comment to Witchpanther, then left the room to talk to Shiro on the communicator, Leonardo pointed at him and laughed a little. "Hahah." He then walked up to a wall leaning against it.

Leonardo looked to his right and saw something briskly walk by. He blinked unsure if it was his imagination or if he actually saw someone. He pointed to Fish Face and Rhazzar. "Xever. Bradford. Go out there and see if there's anyone, that shouldn't be here, there. NOW."

Mystee was about to turn a corner into one hallway, but saw Karai and quickly went back. Crap. Not her. she thinks then looks around the corner again watching Karai. She decided to just quickly walk into the other room across the hall. She was unaware that Leonardo saw her until after she had gone in the room. She heard his voice and froze up. No... Shinigami was right. There's no doubt that's Leo, but why? Did he truly get brainwashed? She thinks still not moving.

Shiro Kame
06-21-2015, 09:50 PM
Shiro: I was resting. I was feeling sick, and just woke up. I'll be out in a few minutes if you wait.

Shiro also silently swore when she realized that Mystee hadn't waited for her like she asked.

[Shiro: Mystee, you ****ing idiot! You're gonna wreck everything!]

Electric
06-21-2015, 09:58 PM
"Maybe you misunderstood me." Karai said, getting frustrated "we will not wait. get up here now" she said before hanging up and walking back in the throne room

Shiro Kame
06-21-2015, 10:04 PM
Shiro gulped. She didn't have her clothes with her, so she'd have to...**** you Mystee and you Shredder for messing things up.

She left a disposable phone in the alley where the turtles and her were supposed to meet, and left it there with a note saying: "For the turtles."

She then took off her costume in an alley and hid the clothes under some steps, hoping they wouldn't be noticed. Now in her undershirt and underwear, she grabbed a nearby blanket off the line of a nearby apartment's, and covered herself up properly before sneaking into her room in the HQ as she came out. Once she was inside, she quickly got dressed and raced to the throne room, accidentally crashing into and knocking Leo over. She nearly puked from fear.

Shiro: Leonardo-sama! I'm so SORRY! It was an accident!! *bows before him, expecting punishment*

Lethal Lullaby
06-21-2015, 10:16 PM
Mystee shook her head then ran to a window and pushed it open before jumping out hoping she hadn't really been spotted. She then flitted over to the alley she wanted the turtles to meet her in. She looked around wondering where Shinigami was. "Hmm?"

~*~

Leonardo growled at first when Shiro came crashing into him. He got up and saw it was her. "Well it's about time you came here." He says before crossing his arms and waiting for Karai to come back in the room.

Shiro Kame
06-21-2015, 10:18 PM
Mystee could see the note and the phone. It was written. "Can't meet right now. Something came up. Warning! Shredder planning attack on turtles TONIGHT. Beware Leonardo"

Shiro: I...I'm sorry...I was feeling sick earlier...

Fang Wolf
06-22-2015, 06:02 AM
---

"Working on it" Karai said to Leo before staring blankly at witch panther "did someone pour some hallucinogen in your milk this morning? You can have the rats pelt..."

"Very Funny! I forgot to laugh..
I think Father will have it." Witchpanther smirked.

Roland
06-22-2015, 10:36 AM
-In the lair-

Casey heard April say something about Mystee wanting them to go to a street alley near Shredder's base. "It could be trap. Are you sure Mystee sent it to you?" Casey asked.

Mikey looked over April shoulder when she read it. Mikey then followed April out of the lair. "Leo, the cavalry is coming. C'mon Casey." Mike said.

Lethal Lullaby
06-22-2015, 07:49 PM
Mystee saw something on the ground then bent down and picked up the note that was left behind. "Hmm. Must be from Shinigami." She says before she takes out Leonardo's mask looking at it.

~*~

"Karai. Did you see anyone out there?" Leonardo walks over and asks Karai. He was sure he saw someone, but he wasn't sure.

Shiro Kame
06-22-2015, 07:53 PM
Shiro texts Mystee: "Did you get spotted? Leonardo states that he thought he saw someone around the HQ."

Electric
06-22-2015, 08:15 PM
"It's all we've got" April said as she ran through the subway tunnels with the others

"Besides, they already set they're trap. They took Leo. It wouldn't make sense for them to set another one using Mystee. Now, using Leo...." Donnie said to Casey as he followed behind

--

"We are going to have a very serious chat later" Karai said seeing shiro on her phone while they waited for shredder to speak, so she grabbed the phone out of her hand before bowing.

"Soon we will begin the strike on our enemies." Shredder said standing up. "We have foot throughout the city, waiting for them to emerge, and when they do, we will move out. After their last attempt, we need to finish them once and for all. Who knows what they will try. Karai?"

"I already briefed Leonardo. He has some retrograde amnesia, and does not remember the attack, but stockman has cleared us both of whatever chemicals were injected in us by Donatello. But if I had to guess, they'll try to keep up the act, trying to turn us against you." She responded

"Then be prepared. Karai will be leading the strike, along with Leonardo and Witchpanther. Shiro, you Xever Bradford Zeck and Steranko are to attack with no mercy. Tigerclaw will be sent if he recovers." Shredder said "let us end this, for the honor of the foot clan."

Shiro Kame
06-22-2015, 08:25 PM
Shiro quickly snatched the phone out of Karai's hands, fearful of what she saw on it before locking it and turning it off. She shoved into her belt.

Shiro: Karai, I know we've been good friends for a long time, so I hope you don't mind when I say...Never...EVER...touch my phone! I was playing Candy Crush Saga...Now I died... *walks away with the other mutants*

Electric
06-22-2015, 08:30 PM
Karai glared at shiro as she left. When she was gone, she turned to Leonardo. "She is going to be a problem. We need to watch her" she said softly

She bowed again "understood, master shredder. We will await the foots signal"

Lethal Lullaby
06-22-2015, 08:35 PM
Mystee responded to Shiro's text, 'Shinigami? Um.. Idk if anyone did. I alomost ran into Karai, but not sure if she saw me..' She tucked the mask back in her pocket then walked out of the alley to see if she could see her friends coming or not. She decided to send them another text. 'You guys are on your way, right?'

~*~

Leonardo nodded to Karai. "Alright I hear you, but seriously. I thought I saw something in the hall when you called Shiro earlier. I sent the current hench mutants out, but they didn't see anything. SO I'm trying to be sure I wasn't seeing things." He tells her.

Roland
06-23-2015, 10:29 AM
-In the subway-

Casey shook his head. It still felt like a trap but April had a point. He just could not shake the feeling that it was a trap. "Okay... but shouldn't we plan something if something were to go wrong." Casey asked when he follow the others to the alley near Shredder base.

Mikey heard April got another text message. "Another text message. You should probably put your phone on silent. You don't want to blow our cover with a ringing phone like I did." Mikey said to April while following April.

Shiro Kame
06-23-2015, 01:32 PM
Shiro: So, what's our "big plan" to get the turtles now? The box and pizza bait trick? *is rude and sarcastic*

Electric
06-23-2015, 02:32 PM
Karai smiled to Shiro. "We wait. They'll come up. They always do"

---

April went up the manhole first, pushing the cover to the side

Donnie followed up after. "Alright, were a couple blocks from where mystee told us to meet"

Lethal Lullaby
06-23-2015, 02:40 PM
"Hmm. Well alright then I guess." Leonardo says to nobody specific then thinks to himself. Maybe I was the only one who did see, what or whoever that was? his response to himself was a shrug. He then looked to Karai. "I have a good feeling about tonight." He says smirking slightly.

~*~

Mystee looked around some more than she spotted one Foot who looked like they were patrolling the area. She quickly stepped back into the alley hoping they'd not seen her. Oh f***. F*** F*** F***. It spotted me, didn't it? It definitely spotted me. she thinks almost in panic because she was still on her own in the alleyway.

Shiro Kame
06-23-2015, 03:57 PM
Shiro: Not me. We've been trying for over 2 years, and nothing's gone right so far.

Electric
06-24-2015, 03:35 AM
"Right....it's a little late now" Donnie said to Casey as they arrived at the alley.

"Hey Mystee" April said turning her phone on silent per Mikey's advice as she walked up "we're here....uh...what's going on?"

---

"We are more then prepared tonight" Karai said. Just then her communicator went off. One of the foot spotted the turtles "well what doyaknow" she said smirking

Lethal Lullaby
06-24-2015, 04:55 AM
Leonardo looked at Shiro first. "Don't be so doubtful, Shiro." He says then looked to Karai "So I'm guessing that means it's time to go?" He asks her.

~*~

Mystee heard April and Donatello, quickly ran out to pull them into the alleyway and did the same for Raphael, Casey, and Mikey. She handed Donatello the note from Shinigami and took out Leonardo's mask.

Shiro Kame
06-24-2015, 09:36 AM
Shiro stepped back slightly from Leo.

Shiro: [I have to be doubtful. Years of being lied to and used are more than enough to make me so. False promises of being cured, getting vengeance on the Kraang, actually being protected and cared for... All lies. Just like is the life of the Foot. Hopefully the turtles are smart enough to not get ambushed. I don't want to risk being caught more than I have to.]

Electric
06-24-2015, 10:10 AM
Karai smiled as she nodded to Leo. "Let's move" she said running out summoning some foot bots and telling the henchmutants.

---

"Mystee" April said in the alley "what's goin..." She read the note with Donnie

"...beware Leonardo?" Donnie said quietly "what does that mean?"

TurtleTitan97
06-24-2015, 10:41 AM
Raph took a look at the note as well. "Alright, time for some answers Mystee! Like why the heck this note tells us why we should beware of Leo, and just how exactly did you get a hold of his mask. Start talking."

Roland
06-24-2015, 11:11 AM
-In the alley-

Casey cursed under his breath when Donnie told him it's too late. "Well at least no am... what?!" Casey said when Mystee pulled them out the alleyway and into the shadows. "Mystee?! Phew for sec there I thought really was an ambush." Casey said but then waited for Mystee reaction on the others questions.

Mikey smile goofily when April put her phone on silent. "O yeah. I contributed! Splinter can now lift my ice cream ban." Mikey said. He nearly screamed when Mystee dragged her into the shadows but He was at ease when he saw it was Mystee. "I think beware Leo means beware Leo's bandana wasn't washed in the year." Mikey told the others.

Lethal Lullaby
06-24-2015, 01:24 PM
((Hey. Is it okay if it's black paint in the eggs instead of broken glass? Lol it probably don't matter, but just wondering if I could change to that.))

Mystee hissed at Raphael a little before clearing her throat. "Ahem. Shinigami gave it to me." She whispered then looked at Michelangelo with a smile. "You're a special kind of stupid, aren't ya?" She asks then took a step closer to Donatello. "He told me Leo's been basically brainwashed by the Shredder. They're out looking for us. We gotta go." Mystee tells them grabbing her brief case of black eggs.

~*~

Leonardo looked to Shiro "Let's go, Shiro." He says to her before he ran out with Karai. He got outside and looked around the area. "Where are you?" He says. He then saw a few Foot signaling them to follow. "Aha." He says taking off in the pointed direction.

TurtleTitan97
06-24-2015, 01:33 PM
Raph was extremely skeptical of what he just heard. "Okay, first of all, who or what the heck is a "Shinigami"? And second of all, brainwashing? How do know this isn't just some trap the Foot are setting to get the jump on us?"

Shiro Kame
06-24-2015, 01:48 PM
(A shinigami was, in Japanese folklore and mythology, a god of death. If you watched Death Note or Bleach, you'd probably already know this LOL. That's why Shiro has used this guise for the last months. It's one of those names to run away from real fast. Also, NY is pretty much aware of Shinigami.)

Shiro follows the other mutates, hoping that the text message she sent to Mystee got through, and that she won't have to fight the turtles right now. When Leo pointed to where the turtles were spotted, Shiro felt like she was about to have a heart attack.

TurtleTitan97
06-24-2015, 01:56 PM
(I've read Death Note, so I'm familiar with what a Shinigami is. I didn't know NY was aware, I just figured Raph wasn't familiar with who Shinigami is. Story-wise, let's just say he hasn't been paying much attention as to who Shinigami is o that he's behind on the news.)

Shiro Kame
06-24-2015, 02:00 PM
(I know that Raph probably wouldn't know. I was just clarifying for some of us that DON'T know.)

Lethal Lullaby
06-24-2015, 03:04 PM
Mystee thought she heard a lot of foot steps coming near them and pulled out a few eggs from her briefcase. "I know it doesn't sound believable. I mean I don't believe he actually IS a Shinigami, but I just went along to humor him. It isn't important. WE have to leave now." She says then turns to see a black masked turtle standing there. She gasped throwing a black paint egg at him not expecting him to be there so suddenly.

"You!" Leonardo growled rubbing the paint from his eyes. He got to where he could at least see. He saw who it was and grinned when he saw the others. "Well Well. You all weren't planning on going anywhere were you?" He asks before activating the blades of his right gauntlet and pointing at Mystee, while looking to the others.

Mystee stared at the black masked turtle. She knew it was Leonardo by the voice, but she didn't want to believe it. She looked behind and realized that they would need to get out of the alley, or else they would be no better than sitting ducks. She placed her hand onto the blades of the gauntlet to push it down. "Sorry Leo." Then threw another black egg in his face. "Everyone go!"

TurtleTitan97
06-24-2015, 03:34 PM
"No way! Not till we get some answers. We came up here to find Leo and bring him home, and that's exactly what we're gonna do." Raph turned to look at Leo. "Leo! Man, you almost had us worried, ya doofus! Uh, what's with the new look? You and Karai been playin' dress up or something? How'd you escape?"

Electric
06-24-2015, 04:36 PM
Karai jumped down in between raph and Leo "nice try Raphael. But you won't be taking Leo from us. And we would've invited you, but I don't think black is really your color"

She held up a signal and foot bots jumped down from the rooftops blocking both sides of the alley.

"...Leo?" Donnie said stepping forward "what did you do to him Karai..."

"I didn't do anything, just undid whatever you tried to do to him" Karai said glaring back at Donnie

"What are you talking about?" Donnie said thoroughly confused.

"You're really bad at playing dumb donatello" she responded, before ordering some bots to attack

Shiro Kame
06-24-2015, 04:41 PM
Shiro almost face-palmed when she saw the turtles get ambushed.

Shiro: [Idiots!] *jumps into the alley with the others* Well, we may actually win this time. You gonna gut them alive, Leonardo-Sama?

Lethal Lullaby
06-24-2015, 05:35 PM
Leonardo wiped away the paint again from his face. He growled at Raphael before kicking at his stomach. He stood up and smirked seeing that they had them all basically trapped. "Tonight just keeps getting better." He says about to hit Raphael again.

Mystee then held out Leonardo's mask for him to see. "Leo! Look that's not you! This is! Stop what you're doing! It isn't right!" She shouted. "They're NOT family. THEY'RE the bad ones!" She says still with her outstretched hand and his mask in it.

"Shut up, Snow White!" Leonardo shouted snatching the mask from her. He then tore it in half right before them. "Don't you dare speak of MY family like that. YOU all were the ones who attacked us." He says glaring at them all. "Now. It's OUR turn to return the favor." He says then looked to Shiro. "Maybe I will and maybe I won't." He said coldly.

TurtleTitan97
06-24-2015, 05:42 PM
"Leo, HAVE YOU FLIPPED YOUR SHELL?!?! It's us, your brothers! You can't seriously call the Foot your family! Snap out of it!" Raph then punch Leo in the mouth. "C'mon bro, you gotta remember us! It's me, Raphael!"

Shiro Kame
06-24-2015, 05:48 PM
Shiro: Don't waste your breath, turtles. Stockman fixed him, and now he truly sees you as the enemy.

Shiro was trying to word her words so that it would come out as a warning to the turtles without making her look suspicious.

Electric
06-24-2015, 06:02 PM
Donnie threw a foot not off of him. "Leo. You can't be serious!"

"You won't get away with this Karai!" April said flinging her tessen at her. Karai reached out and caught it in from her face before laughing. "How can you do this? We've tried to tell you, Splinter is your father too"

Karai dropped her smile, before dropping the tessen "I told you they'd try this Leo. Pathetic"

Lethal Lullaby
06-24-2015, 06:27 PM
After Raphael punched him Leonardo slashed at him with his gauntlet blades. "I don't need to hear your LIES!!" He practically screamed. "You're just trying to hurt us AGAIN!" He said striking again more mercilessly. He nodded in agreement with Karai. "Yes sister. VERY pathetic."

"No. Don't fight your brother..." Mystee said staring and shaking her head. She saw some Footbots running towards her and narrowed her eyes at them. Right as the first one came towards her, swinging it's sword, she blocked the sword with her now closed brief case. She then struck it in the head with the brief case as hard as she could. After she felt something cut the back of her leg. She screamed internally and twitched her right eye in pain before swinging the brief case at the Foot bot behind her.

Shiro Kame
06-24-2015, 06:55 PM
Shiro started panicking as she got in front of Donnie and started to attack him with her katana.

Shiro: [This is going VERY badly. I have to do something before they all get killed or captured or WORSE. But what...?]

She then made a slice at Donatello, but missed, hitting a very hard, metal wall that caused her katana to break.

Shiro: H...HOW?!

(I'll give an explanation later on WHY that happened.)

Electric
06-24-2015, 08:37 PM
Karai ran at April, swinging her katana, but April slid under her picking up her redden. Before she could strike, karai grabbed her arm and spun, throwing her into mystee.

"you still have guts" karai said as she walked towards them "but that doesn't get you very far"

Donnie used his bow to block shiros attacks, stepping back as she moved. The second her sword broke, he spun his staff, then jabbed it hard at her stomach

Shiro Kame
06-24-2015, 08:43 PM
Shiro growled as she held her stomach. She then grinned.

Shiro: Oh, you're good. But not as good as me. *tosses katana handle away before kicking Donnie as hard as she can into Karai*

Lethal Lullaby
06-25-2015, 03:58 AM
Mystee fell down but quickly got up and helped April up. She hissed at Karai ready to go after her. However Donatello was thrown at Karai instead. She would've laughed, but Donatello could possibly be hurt. She ran over and pulled him up and away from Karai.

Leonardo stopped his assault on Raphael. "Come on already! It's pointless fighting an opponent who's NOT fighting back!!" He shouted before kicking Raphael in the side.

Fang Wolf
06-25-2015, 04:12 AM
Witchpanther come run to Karai and Leo is.
He have Sword of Tengu in his paw.

Roland
06-25-2015, 10:35 AM
-In the alley-

Mikey frowned when Mystee called him special kind of stupid. "What? I didn't have ice cream in nearly a month." Mikey said and cross his arms.

When Casey noticed they were getting ambushed, he facepalmed and curse under his breath. "I knew we should have planned for an ambush." Casey said a bit angry. Casey saw Leo wasn't acting like himself. "I know how to fix Leo. HEADBUTT *Headbutts Leo hard*" Casey said and the tried to headbutt Shiro, Karai, Foot and the rest of the bad guys.

Mikey saw what Casey did and said "That... That's... genius! HEADBUTT! *Headbutts Leo and rest of the badguys and gals*

Shiro Kame
06-25-2015, 10:36 AM
Shiro simply gave Casey a deadpanned look.

Shiro: Your intelligence doesn't match your appearance, does it? *simply knees him in the stomach*

TurtleTitan97
06-25-2015, 12:37 PM
Raph looked on in shock after they head butted Leo. "Casey, Mikey, you two are either the biggest idiots around, or pure geniuses. Thanks for the save." He then focuses on Leo. "I don't believe it....he's actually trying to kill us. You'll pay for this, Karai," he thought to himself. He turns to Leo. "Sorry I have to do this, Leo. But I'm putting an end to this. RIGHT NOW!" Moving swiftly before Leo could act, Raph uses the same paralyzing technique Splinter once used on him, and the same one Raph used to defeat Slash. At once Leo fell down and couldn't move. Raph quickly picks him up and puts him over his shoulder. "EVERYONE, FALL BACK!!!" He then throws a smoke bomb and runs to the nearest sewer entrance.

Lethal Lullaby
06-25-2015, 12:50 PM
Mystee decided to fight beside Donatello. At one moment she looked at Michelangelo and Casey with a learly nervous smile. "Keep up the great work.." She says before stabbing into a Foot bot's chest with her hand then ripping out it's wiring.

Leonardo grabbed his head after Michelangelo headbutted him. He was about to attack Michelangelo again, but Raphael put him out with a pressure point move. He then fell over not moving.

Mystee hadn't noticed Raphael calling for a retreat as she kept tearing limbs off of the Footbots and fighting them. One sliced at her with it's sword cutting herleft shoulder. She hissed at it before grabbing it's head and twisting, snapping it's neck in one turn.

Shiro Kame
06-25-2015, 12:52 PM
Shiro internally smirked when Raph got away with Leo, but cringed when she realized that Mystee was still here. She then kicked Mystee into a part of an alley that had no dead end.

Shiro: Looks like your friends abandoned you.

Electric
06-25-2015, 02:36 PM
"futile effort really" Karai said smirking as she watched them go down the sewers. Then she noticed Shiro alone in an alley with Mystee that was unblocked. now I see what she's doing she thought as she frowned, before inserting herself at the open end of the alley. "Don't worry about them abandoning you. They won't get far."

As soon as Raph and the others took Leo into the sewer, Shredder dropped down in front of them, with a dozen of the new foot bots. "The old rat can't even bother to show up himself, just uses his pathetic pupils."

He looked at raph carrying Leo "I believe he belongs to me" and before raph could respond, shredder kicked raph back into the sewer wall catching Leo as he was dropped.

Donnie then ran at shredder swinging his bo and without even looking shredder caught the staff, ripping it from Donnies hands before slamming it across his chest, knocking him back

He tossed Leo to two footbots who immediately carried him out of the sewer back towards Shredders base

"perhaps I haven't made my message clear. I. Want. The rat!" He said sliding down the blades on his gauntlet "I'll be sure to send another message, if any of you make it out alive."

Lethal Lullaby
06-25-2015, 04:39 PM
Mystee groaned in pain after Shiro kicked her into the alleyway. She got up to her knees and looked around. "What do you mean they-" she stopped realising she was alone with Shiro. Then Karai when she showed up to block the other end. "Abandoned me...?" She asked sounding almost hurt, but shook her head. "No. T-They wouldn't intentionally abandon me.." she says out loud a bit more to herself.

Shiro Kame
06-25-2015, 06:12 PM
Shiro then attempted a flying kick to the ground that looked like it was aimed at Mystee's head. Instead, the target was just close to Mystee's head. Shiro was intentionally leaving herself open so that Mystee and the others could escape. She was worried though. Karai looked like she was on to her.

Fang Wolf
06-25-2015, 08:26 PM
{{Hm, Should Splinter appear now, Electric?}}

Witchpanther have still Sword of Tengu up, the blade shine.
He was side by side with Shredder.

Lethal Lullaby
06-26-2015, 08:33 AM
Leonardo was still out as he was taken back to the Foot base. A bruise had formed on his head from when Michelangelo head butted him.

~*~

Mystee saw Shiro's kick coming towards her and got ready to dodge it, but it seemed she didn't have to. She decided that she should take this opportunity to get out of there. The vampire disappeared into a mist then reappeared down in the sewers. Fortunately she saw the turtles, minus Leonardo, along with Casey and April. Unfortunately Shredder and 12 Foot bots with him.

Mystee was behind Shredder, but knowing him, he'd be ready for a sneak attack. She decided to try something and quickly grabbed onto his arms, while digging her nails into them, from behind pulling them back. Next she jumped and kicked with both of her feet at the back of his legs, while flipping herself and him over. The move ended her still having a hold onto his arms and her feet still on the back of his legs.

Shiro Kame
06-26-2015, 08:36 AM
Shiro: So...now what...?

Electric
06-26-2015, 09:53 AM
Karai stood glaring at shiro. She had multiple plans, but didn't know which to do. She ended up just taking off down the sewer without another word.

Shredder groaned, but managed to get himself up enough to use his body to slam mystee into the wall, knocking her off.

Donnie was going to run at shredder but karai dropped down on top of him, holding her blade to his neck. "How'd the rescue plan go?" She mocked

April grabbed Karai pulling her off Donnie before getting in a fighting stance

----

Leo was back at the base, safe in stockmans lab being treated. Just in case, he also injected another round of new memories of the wickedness of splinter and the others.

(If you want!)

Fang Wolf
06-26-2015, 10:00 AM
Witchpanther run to Shredder. "Father are you okay?" He asked.

"Oroku Saki!" Hamato Yoshi growled.

Lethal Lullaby
06-26-2015, 10:09 AM
((OOC: In case anyone's curious to how Mystee's vampire spit works. There's a link under 'saliva'))

Leonardo remained unconscious for a while, but the warped memories of Splinter and the other three turtles made him scowl. He clenched his fists at his sides.

~*~

Mystee gasped in pain when she hit the wall at full force. She had fallen off of Shredder's back and to the ground. She sat up wincing in pain. She took a quick moment to use her saliva (http://cirquedufreak.wikia.com/wiki/Saliva) to help start healing her cuts from earlier. She saw Karai put her blade at Donatello's neck and narrowed her eyes. She smiled when April took her off of him then turned to see Splinter. "No! Splinter get out of here!" She says trying to push him away standing in front of him.

Shiro Kame
06-26-2015, 10:12 AM
Shiro quickly texted Mystee, "GET YOUR ASSES OUT OF THERE NOW!!!" before putting her phone away and jumping into the sewers to help with the fight.

Roland
06-26-2015, 03:55 PM
-In the alley-

Casey crumble to the ground when Shiro knee'ed him in the stomach. "Ouh?" Casey said while grapping his stomach. He laid there holding his stomach and grunting in pain.

Mikey eyes went wide when he realized that the headbutt didn't work and Leo was going to lay some serious hurt on him. Mikey was extremely glad Raph immobilized Leo with a pressure point. "Phew thanks Raph. Leo isn't Leo. His never this... agro." Mikey commented.

Mikey retreated with Raph when he called for a tatical retreat. Casey didn't retreat with the others. He only retreated after awhile but he heard Mystee saying something about abandoning her. He wanted to help but thought he should get backup first.

-In the sewer-

"O no. Not tinman. When will he get his heart." Mikey said while getting in a fighting stance. Mikey was surprized the Splinter came. "Sensei? No! Well if you die just know that I contributed and that the ice cream should be lifted." Mikey said.

Casey dropped down to the sewer and then came running towards the others. He wasn't pleased to see Witchpanther, Shredder and Karai. "Mystee's *Mystee appears* is... oh never mind." Casey said and picked up rock covered in raw sewage and flinged it at Witchpanther's head.

TurtleTitan97
06-26-2015, 06:49 PM
"Mikey, four words: SHUT UP AND FOCUS! The sooner we take down Shredder, the sooner we rescue Leo!" Raph turns to Shredder. "It's bad enough you ruin Sensei's life back in Japan! Now you take our brother?!?! How many times are you Foot losers gonna mess with our lives! I'll make you pay, Shredder!!!" Raph charges at Shredder, sais outward, kicking him in the face.

Lethal Lullaby
06-26-2015, 07:28 PM
"Damn it. Who the hell keeps texting me?" Mystee asks taking out her phone. Her eyes went a little wide. "Goodness. Caps lock Ahoy." she says before quickly placing her phone back in her pocket. "We gotta go!" She shouts before throwing three of her black paint eggs towards Karai's face. "Raph hurry now! We'll get Leonardo next time!"

~*~

Leonardo was starting to show signs of waking up. He eventually did then sat up rubbing his head. He looked to Stockman. "Hmm. Stockman. Where are the others?" He asks

Shiro Kame
06-26-2015, 07:31 PM
Shiro: You're not getting away that easy! *throws numerous shuriken at the others that only hit Mystee since Shiro knows about her healing factor*

The shuriken weren't to badly injure Mystee, just to cement that she was still loyal to the Foot Clan. Shiro would be sure to send a 2L bottle of fresh blood and a knife to make Mystee happy later.

TurtleTitan97
06-26-2015, 07:46 PM
Raph took one angry look at Shredder, realizing Mystee was right. "This isn't over." He threw a smoke bomb so that everyone could get away. He threw a quick punch at Shiro. "Stay down!"

Shiro Kame
06-26-2015, 07:55 PM
Shiro: AH! *falls to the ground* You bastard!!

Lethal Lullaby
06-27-2015, 08:59 AM
Mystee winced and bit her lip in pain as a few of the shuriken hit her, while she did manage to avoid some of the others. She looked around and was relieved to see that none of her other friends been hit. One had hit the back of her ankle making it a bit difficult to run, so she just stopped to make sure her other friends get ahead and away from Shredder and his crew.

~*~

Leonardo folded his arms and nodded. "Hmm. I see." He then got off of the table and touched his head. He winced and gritted his teeth together from the pain of the bruise. He looked towards the door leading out of the room. "They better come back soon." He says.

Shiro Kame
06-27-2015, 09:01 AM
Shiro cringed, she did not mean to hinder Mystee like that.

Shiro: What's the matter, coward? Too scared to move? *begins to slowly approach her, wakizashi unsheathed*

Roland
06-27-2015, 12:43 PM
-In the sewer-

Mikey frowned a bit at what Raph said but couldn't say anything because April told them to get out of there. "What about Splinter? We can't just leave him here." Mikey said while following the rest.

Casey couldn't see if the rock hit Witchpanther in the head because he had to retreat with the rest. He then saw Shiro again. "Oh no not that chick again." Casey said. He ran past Shiro but he made sure he splashed her with sewage.

Shiro Kame
06-27-2015, 12:45 PM
Shiro: You son of a bitch! I just had this uniform washed and polished! And I also just washed my hair this morning!