PDA

View Full Version : Mission: Krang EXE

Ceres
06-09-2015, 04:05 PM
Lame title is lame i know. I want to make a RP who plays in the IDW Universe, so comicverse. Its based on the Storyline "Attack on the Technodrome" and "Utrom Empire"(If you have read it)

The Turtles are preparing the big attack against the Technodrome and to stop Krang from terraforming earth. A desperate idea came from Michelangelo who suggested to travel back in time to prevent that Krang ever could get his power. They call their friend Renet the timetravelling expert and ask her to do them this favour. She agreed to transport them back in the past but with one warning, to not change anything back there, better said they should stay incognito the whole mission so that people from the past would not see them. Because this could seriously mess up the future. That is why Professor Honeycutt is following them to watch over them.

This time no OCs please, only canon characters.

I would need these following characters:

Leonardo: Electric

Donatello: CharmedSerenity

Raphael: EmpressOfShadows (me)

Michelangelo: LethalLullaby

Renet: LethalLullaby

Master Splinter: MewMeow

Empereor Quanin(Krangs father): played by: me

Krang: played by: me

Professor Honeycutt/Fugitoid: GoldMutant

Alopex: CharmedSerenity

Hope someone is interested because i think the IDW universe has many possibilities who give perfect ground for exploring :) And because i am a sucker for the Utroms, i choose the obviously fitting storyline xD.

CharmedSerenity
07-04-2015, 10:59 AM
Ooooh, an IDW-based RP. I'm kind of interested but what about characters not on the list?

Ceres
07-04-2015, 11:09 AM
Ooooh, an IDW-based RP. I'm kind of interested but what about characters not on the list?

well all canon characters are welcome too, seeing your icon i guess Hob would be good too in this rp. I just put up the main cast, side-characters are always welcome :) I will simply add them.

Yeah i just wanted to do a little different thing seeing as most rps here are playing only in the 2k12 Universe which i am not really interested in.

CharmedSerenity
07-04-2015, 11:11 AM
well all canon characters are welcome too, seeing your icon i guess Hob would be good too in this rp. I just put up the main cast, side-characters are always welcome :) I will simply add them.

Yeah i just wanted to do a little different thing seeing as most rps here are playing only in the 2k12 Universe which i am not really interested in.

Great, is there a character limit? And know the feeling, not big on the 2012 show either.

Ceres
07-04-2015, 11:16 AM
Great, is there a character limit? And know the feeling, not big on the 2012 show either.

Not really, if we have the main players, speak the Turtles, Renet and Honeycutt we will begin and if there are people coming up with another canon character then we simply will integrate him or her in the rp as well :)

Yeah, i am a die hard fan of the 80īs cartoon so i am kind of biased towards them. But lately i fell in love with the comicverse and started to read myself through all the important stuff and there came my idea for this rp.

CharmedSerenity
07-04-2015, 11:17 AM
Sign me up for Donnie, and who would fit the plot better - Hob or Alopex?

Ceres
07-04-2015, 11:22 AM
Sign me up for Donnie, and who would fit the plot better - Hob or Alopex?

I`d say Alopex yeah. Alright i sign you up for Donatello and Alopex is that alright? :)

CharmedSerenity
07-04-2015, 11:24 AM
I`d say Alopex yeah. Alright i sign you up for Donatello and Alopex is that alright? :)

That's fine and thank you, ^^

Ceres
07-04-2015, 11:27 AM
That's fine and thank you, ^^

Alright i add you and hope there are a few more people who would agree to sign on :D

CharmedSerenity
07-04-2015, 11:34 AM
Alright i add you and hope there are a few more people who would agree to sign on :D

Me too, ^^

Mew
07-04-2015, 12:50 PM
Master Splinter, please?

Electric
07-04-2015, 04:36 PM
Id love to join, but I'm kind of limited on the personalities of characters in the comic verse, having only read a few.

Are they fairly similar to the 2k12 ones, or closer to the 2k3 series?

Ceres
07-04-2015, 10:03 PM
Master Splinter, please?

Alright, he won't have a big role though but in the beginning we can use him :) I will add you. Any more characters oyu would like to play, one of the turtles too maybe? Just asking if not its cool too :D

Ceres
07-04-2015, 10:04 PM
Id love to join, but I'm kind of limited on the personalities of characters in the comic verse, having only read a few.

Are they fairly similar to the 2k12 ones, or closer to the 2k3 series?

I`d say this version for my rp would be a mixture between both but closer to the 2k3 series a little bit darker though.

Electric
07-05-2015, 11:47 AM
Ok! May I play as Leonardo?

Ceres
07-05-2015, 11:50 AM
Ok! May I play as Leonardo?

sure thing :) And this rp is only loosely based on the comics so you can't make any mistakes xD

I will add you.

Lethal Lullaby
07-06-2015, 08:11 AM
Haven't read the comics, but if they're similar to the 2k3 series I could play Mikey and Renet.

Ceres
07-06-2015, 09:08 AM
Haven't read the comics, but if they're similar to the 2k3 series I could play Mikey and Renet.

That's awesome, i will add you for both :)

GoldMutant
07-06-2015, 10:39 AM
I'll take on Fugitoid Empress. :)

Ceres
07-06-2015, 11:47 AM
I'll take on Fugitoid Empress. :)

That's awesome ^^ Thank you very much :D And so we finally have the main cast x3

Ceres
07-06-2015, 12:35 PM
That's awesome ^^ Thank you very much :D And so we finally have the main cast x3

Alright i will insert the last message into this post here. Now that we have all the main characters who are important for this play, let's get up the situation where we start from.

The four Turtles, Splinter and the Fugitoid are hiding inside April's family farmhouse in North Hampton. They desperately fighted against Krang and his Technodrome but with no success, they had to retreat. Time is cruelly running against them.

Raphael was pacing around in the kitchen of the farmhouse making everyone else even more nervous as before. His ego was still hurt from their last defeat which made the Turtle boil with anger. As he finally ended his pacing around the room his fist smashed on the table making everyone startle.

"I got enough of waiting around for some miracle to happen! We need seriously butt-kicking action right now and more important a plan!" he said angrily continuing to pacing around in the room.

"If anyone of you got ideas it would be good to spill them out! NOW" finally settling down on a chair he grumbled and glared daggers in the air. His look felt on Leonardo first.

"What do you think Leo, you're oddly quiet." Raphael said eyeing his brother.

Lethal Lullaby
07-06-2015, 02:31 PM
(OOC: Should I bring in Renet now or wait?)

~*~

Michelangelo frowned at Raphael's raging. "You don't need to be such a sour puss." He says before saying. "Too bad we couldn't stop time." He says with a sigh then plops onto a couch. He then felt his stomach grumble a bit. "Man I'm hungry."

Mew
07-06-2015, 05:11 PM
Splinter: Michaelangelo. We have Sushi. You are welcome to have some. *Picks up Sushi and eats it* It is good, and healthy.

Electric
07-06-2015, 05:40 PM
Leonardo was just as frustrated as his brother , only choosing to keep that frustration internal. He stayed quiet, closing his eyes, not wanting to admit what they all knew.
"We're not ready to take them on again. We need to recoop. We need to train so we're prepared...r-right sensei?" He said, opening his eyes and looking to splinter

Ceres
07-06-2015, 09:41 PM
(OOC: Should I bring in Renet now or wait?)

~*~

Michelangelo frowned at Raphael's raging. "You don't need to be such a sour puss." He says before saying. "Too bad we couldn't stop time." He says with a sigh then plops onto a couch. He then felt his stomach grumble a bit. "Man I'm hungry."

(not now, a little later.)

Ceres
07-06-2015, 09:45 PM
Raphael was still fuming with anger but calmed down a little as he saw Mickeys reaction towards his outburst.

"Sorry guys, my temper got the best of me yet." he apologized also taking some of the Sushi albeit he didn't like it that much but his stomach was rumouring too by now so Raph decided it would be the best to eat something now.

"And Leo, we don't have so much time to train an eternity! With every day that passes Krang will gain more power and is getting closer to his goal! I just wish we could do something about this whole time business."

Mew
07-07-2015, 07:13 AM
Splinter: Yourselves, you are not ; Together you are. Does that answer you question, Leonardo? How about you train on your individual skills. You have hand many a day's practice as a team.

Lethal Lullaby
07-07-2015, 10:21 AM
Michelangelo smiled taking some sushi. He popped one in his mouth eating it. "Mmm. S'okayy. Could be better." He says before eating another. "But since I am pretty hungry."

The Orange masked ninja looked over at Splinter as he spoke about what they should do.

Ceres
07-07-2015, 01:06 PM
Suddenly Raphael had an idea that came to his mind like a thunderbolt.

"Guys i think i got the idea! We can't beat the current Krang and his Technodrome but what if we defeat Krang as he was way more weak as now? Get what i mean?" Raph said smashing both of his fists on the table again making the sushi tremble dangerously.

"I bet there was a time where he was way more vulnerable as now, a time where he hadn't so much power on his disposal!"

His look wandered from one Turtle to another, over Splinter and last but not least the Fugitoid who was rather passively sitting in a corner of the room listening to the discussion going on.

"And we all knew someone who could help us with this, am i right?" he asked hoping the others could catch on.

"The keyword is...timetravel!"

CharmedSerenity
07-07-2015, 08:20 PM
((OoC: Meep, will post later today))

GoldMutant
07-08-2015, 08:27 AM
Upon hearing this, Fugitoid is surprised on Raphael's decision of time travel. He shook in his head both in disappointment and confusion.

"I admire your choice Raphael, but time travel comes at a grave cost. If we risk changing the past, no matter the positive results coming from it, it could severely impact our current times. It's nothing short of a gamble to put the innocent lives of New York City in the way of destruction. Now, I'm not saying it's a bad choice, but we need a better solution and only do it in a desperate time of trouble." Fugitoid explaining the conflict he has.

Ceres
07-08-2015, 09:57 AM
Upon hearing this, Fugitoid is surprised on Raphael's decision of time travel. He shook in his head both in disappointment and confusion.

"I admire your choice Raphael, but time travel comes at a grave cost. If we risk changing the past, no matter the positive results coming from it, it could severely impact our current times. It's nothing short of a gamble to put the innocent lives of New York City in the way of destruction. Now, I'm not saying it's a bad choice, but we need a better solution and only do it in a desperate time of trouble." Fugitoid explaining the conflict he has.

"It's not only New York City who will suffer if Krang pulls through his plan of terraforming. He will change our whole world into a new home for his degenerated race. We will perish all if not extreme measures are going to be set into motion very soon! Even if we change the current time, its all time better as to die because of some crazy lunatic who wants to destroy all human life on earth because we did nothing to stop him before he gains this insane power!" Raph said arguing with the Fugitoid which brought his blood to a hot point again.

"There is no time for lukewarm, half hearted plans who wouldn't work either way. I say we call our old pal Renet and ask her about to take us back in the past to fix this huge mess we got us into once and for all!"

GoldMutant
07-08-2015, 10:24 AM
"Before you make your rash conclusions as your temper flares like the fires of hell, we need to figure out how we're going to do this first. I'm not saying we wait around like wild animals on the loose, but planning is required. If I can work on a device to fight back the invasion, we might be safe. Maybe even upgrade your weapons if you'd like if I have at least three days. Maybe Donatello could help with that, if he so chooses." Fugitoid trying to explain his reasoning.

"If you go back into the past and get eradicated there, you'd cease to exist Raphael. Please, relax."

Ceres
07-08-2015, 10:30 AM
"Before you make your rash conclusions as your temper flares like the fires of hell, we need to figure out how we're going to do this first. I'm not saying we wait around like wild animals on the loose, but planning is required. If I can work on a device to fight back the invasion, we might be safe. Maybe even upgrade your weapons if you'd like if I have at least three days. Maybe Donatello could help with that, if he so chooses." Fugitoid trying to explain his reasoning.

"If you go back into the past and get eradicated there, you'd cease to exist Raphael. Please, relax."

The red masked turtle crossed his arms and grinned.

"We will simply not get caught, that's it. No biggie. We are ninjas for pete's sake, we're born in the shadows and can sneak into the shadows of the past as well! And with another help on our way there won't be any problem. I called Alopex and she was willing to help us out in the fight against Krang and the Technodrome. Just haven't told you guys."

CharmedSerenity
07-08-2015, 01:46 PM
Donatello wandered into the house, having been on the phone outside, letting their friends know that they were fine following their failed attack as there had been no answer for the phone in the apartment Hob's gang used.

"We're trying again? And you managed to pry her away for working with Angel"

((OoC: To explain where he was during everyone else's IC posts))

CharmedSerenity
07-08-2015, 03:46 PM
((OoC: Donnie already re-entered the farmhouse))

Ceres
07-10-2015, 02:09 PM
"Alopex must be here soon so prepare yourself for our little trip in the past guys! And we have to call Renet. Which is..." Raph paused his speach shortly to think. "rather complicated when i come to think of it...did anyone remember how we met her the first time?" he scratched his head.

Lethal Lullaby
07-11-2015, 08:09 AM
Michelangelo rubbed his chin thinking. "Hmm. She sort of just fell out of the sky the first time we met her." He says recalling their last visit with Renet.

Ceres
07-11-2015, 03:53 PM
Michelangelo rubbed his chin thinking. "Hmm. She sort of just fell out of the sky the first time we met her." He says recalling their last visit with Renet.

"Mhhh maybe we're lucky and it happens again!" He said enthusiastic and walked up to the window curiously looking outside but there was nothing much to his frustration.

However a blink later he saw that Alopex was walking up to their residence and his look cleared up.

"And here comes our cavallery, as i said."

Mew
07-11-2015, 09:14 PM
Splinter: Let me see, Michaelangelo!

Ceres
07-12-2015, 11:04 AM
Splinter: Let me see, Michaelangelo!

Raphael scratched his head as Splinter called him Michelangelo. Maybe slowly the age was sneaking up on his old master he thought.

He threw a questioning look to Michelangelo.

CharmedSerenity
07-12-2015, 12:32 PM
Pausing as she noticed movement by the window, the white fox nodded at the at the current occupants before walking into the farmhouse "You really think this will work"

Ceres
07-15-2015, 06:48 AM
Pausing as she noticed movement by the window, the white fox nodded at the at the current occupants before walking into the farmhouse "You really think this will work"

"Alopex, good that you could make it in time. Don't worry, our plan is fool proof!" Raph said and walked up to her smiling.