Bethesda June 14 - 7pm PT / 10pm ET / June 15 - 3am BST / 12pm AET

Microsoft June 15 - 9:30am PT / 12:30pm ET / 5:30pm BST / June 16 - 2:30am AET

EA June 15 - 1pm PT / 4pm ET / 9pm BST / June 16 - 6am AET

Ubisoft June 15 - 3pm PT / 6pm ET / 11pm BST / June 16 - 8am AET

Sony June 15 - 6pm PT / 9pm ET / June 16 - 2am BST / 11am AET

Nintendo June 16 - 9am PT/ 12pm ET / 5pm BST / June 17 - 2am AET

Square Enix June 16 - 10am PT/ 1pm ET / 6pm BST / June 17 - 3am AET

PC Gaming Show June 16 - 5pm PT / 8pm ET / June 17 - 1am BST / 10am AET

Who's watching what? What are you guys looking forward to? Tell meeeeeeeeee.

MutantBear
06-11-2015, 06:41 PM
Bethesda, Nintendo, Sony, EA (mass effect and battlefront), and Square Enix are the ones I'm most excited for and will probably watch. (although most of the conferences look pretty promising...)

Powder
06-11-2015, 06:57 PM
All I'm in for is Nintendo, which is nothing new. :trazz:

Netkeeper
06-11-2015, 07:07 PM
Nintendo, Nintendo, and this other company named Nintendo, oh, and Nintendo sounds great, but then there's Nintendo...

Don't really care about the others.

CyberCubed
06-11-2015, 07:11 PM
Interested in a little bit of everything. Uncharted 4, Fallout 4, Star Wars BattleFront, Tomb Raider, Dues ex, any possible surprises like Mass Effect 4, etc.

I think I might just be about done with Ubisoft games now. Burnt out on Assassin's Creed and Far Cry, and I don't care about Watch Dogs or any Tom Clancy games. Splinter Cell would be cool since Blacklist was fantastic but that's it.

For Nintendo I think Starfox being fully revealed is what I'm most looking forward to. Starfox REALLY needs a huge comeback and return to form, and I really hope Starfox turns out to be a huge epic game and not some minor thing.

PangolinFeets
06-11-2015, 08:03 PM
My roommate is going so I'm hoping I can dig through his swag later. :D
I've got my fingers crossed for The Last Guardian news. Battlefront is also something I'm super excited about tooooo.

Peanut
06-11-2015, 08:24 PM
Don't forget that Sunday is also a balling day for Nintendo!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CG-6817W0AAqys4.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CHA2gGaWQAAmpE-.jpg

I'll probably watch everything when I get the chance, but I'll be skipping SE/Ubi/PC stuff, cause I honestly don't care.

I'm super pumped that Bethesda has a conference this year, because I love all their stuff. Hoping for something TES related out of them, even with Fallout 4 coming. A remake of Morrowind would be top choice, but a next-gen collection or remaster of Skyrim would be cool with me.

Sony I typically always care less about than MS/Nintendo, because their first-party just never does it for me, but the rumors surrounding their heavy focus on VR bullsh*t makes me care waaaaaay less. Rumor of Last Guardian being finished by people who worked on Knack is also gross. I'm sure it'll be a super hyped conference though, because they got all the kids heavily invested in that Kool-Aid these days. Uncharted 4 being a return to form and some weird Japanese exclusives is all it'll take to make me happy with that one. If they show and give a date (I doubt it) for P5 at the conference it'll make the entire thing for me, even if the other 99% is VR and the unlikable Sony execs dripping grease on the stage.

Microsoft I just want Rare stuff. They've already said Scalebound and Crackdown (and Quantum Break, but whatever) will be at Gamescom instead of E3, so hopefully that means they've got some good surprises. The possibility of more awful Windows 10 integrated trash makes me feel ill though. Halo 5 will be a thing, but I kind of don't care until it's in my hands, so whatever. Spencer just needs to make good on all his promises surrounding Rare and what they're up to. Also, he needs to apologize for that Conker sh*t. I have the potential to be the most disappointed by MS, because they're holding Rare stuff hostage and I've gotten pissed off every year since that god damn BK tease video. My expectations are low, so I might be surprised.

Nintendo is Nintendo and they GUN KILL IT! Whatever they're putting out I'm probably buying, but the Retro Studios twitter account made a rare tweet the other day that gets me hype for whatever they're up to. As long as it isn't more f*cking DKC. The rumors of a new Diddy Kong Racing also sound awesome. Mostly, I'm not looking forward to any new Amiibo announcements and I hope there are none, unless they involve Nintendo selling them non-stop out of a f*cking warehouse.

EA I want Star Wars. Star Wars games out the ass! How the f*ck Star Wars became a franchise starved for games last gen is beyond my comprehension. Knight of the Old Republic 3! Republic Commando 2! X-Wing games! BRING EM BACK! Also, Mass Effect.

AT-Man
06-12-2015, 01:16 AM
I'm buying Dark Souls 3 and Dark Souls 3 accessories.

Shred Head
06-12-2015, 03:28 AM
I always watch everything but the stuff I'm mostly excited for is Nintendo, Sony and Square Enix. Since Nintendo did away with the live shows and went digital and did the treehouse there always the best in show. hopefully that wont change I'm a big Nintendo fan so its going to take alot for me to not be happy. Although I am holding out hope that we get some surprise Metroid announcement Prime 4 Metroid Dread or whatever sequel to Fusion for 3DS I just want something with Samus.

Sony I have a PS4 so I have an interest in watching hoping for some good titles lately there pressers have always been boring to me but sometimes you get a good surprise. My hope more Kingdom Hearts III being shown there. Square Enix the same for Sony I'm mostly watching for KH3 news that's really it.

As for the others if I have nothing to do I'll watch them probably read a comic or playing my 3DS or Vita and use them as background noise and raise my head when there sounds like something interesting happens. I dont have an Xbox One nor give two ***** about Halo I had an Xbox and a 360 but they were always the consoles I played the least so I just didn't bother this console generation. So I don't feel like I need to watch it other then the multi-platform titles.

Ubisoft I used to be a fan of the Assassins Creed games but that's cooled now for me. Ubisoft always is the disaster presser they show the same **** every year and they always do something stupid like that laser tag demo that makes everything awkward. EA all I care about is Star Wars if it wasn't that franchise I wouldn't even bother. Never played a Bethesda game nor am I a PC gamer so i wont even bother with those.

PangolinFeets
06-12-2015, 06:16 AM
Ugh, I'd be so happy if Nintendo announced a new Metroid. Even if it was handheld, that'd be great.

I almost forgot about Kingdom Hearts III. I remember buying a PS3 looking forward to the release of KH3. XD I guess I'll still get it when it comes out, but its been so long that I have no interest anymore.
Man, I bought my PS3 looking forward to that and the next Team Ico game. Geez...

raph27
06-12-2015, 09:21 AM
Nintendo Smash Bros presentation, Nintendo World Championships, Nintendo E3 Digital Event.

Really hoping for Animal Crossing Wii U, more amiibo and amiibo restocks, and maybe they'd go back on their word and show a little Zelda U.

TigerClaw
06-12-2015, 09:37 AM
There was an E3 Press Conference for the Oculus Rift yesterday.

Gunpowder
06-12-2015, 09:49 AM
Ha, that's cool. I was just wondering about this year's E3 this morning, but was gonna wait til later to look up when it'll be. What a well-timed/convenient thread. :tcool:

All I'm in for is Nintendo, which is nothing new. :trazz:

Ditto.

TigerClaw
06-12-2015, 09:54 AM
Ha, that's cool. I was just wondering about this year's E3 this morning, but was gonna wait til later to look up when it'll be. What a well-timed/convenient thread. :tcool:

Ditto.
You can watch an archive of the Oculus Rift E3 Press Conference here. Go to about the 35:18 mark of the video, Its when it starts.
http://www.twitch.tv/oculus/v/6059513

Metalwolf
06-12-2015, 10:00 AM
Any news of Legend of Zelda Wii U from Nintendo or anything Star Wars (besides Legos) would get me excited, my wish would be if they announced KOTOR 3 or decided to revive the canceled game 1313. Those are the things I'd be excited for, since I don't have an X-Box anymore and Microsoft won't port any Halos over to PC.

Peanut
06-12-2015, 10:45 AM
Ugh, I'd be so happy if Nintendo announced a new Metroid. Even if it was handheld, that'd be great.

It's time, right? Seems like the disappointment of Other M is behind us now (despite the fact it wasn't even a bad game) and everyone is ready for real Metroid. A proper 3DS continuation from Fusion would be great, but if they come out with a 2.5D console Metroid I'll be pumped as sh*t. I still think it's far too soon to bring back Prime, because people seemed real burnt out on that by 3.

There was an E3 Press Conference for the Oculus Rift yesterday.

And by all accounts it was utter nonsense. I hope VR turns out to be this gens motion controls.

CyberCubed
06-12-2015, 01:02 PM
Hyrule Warriors being ported to the 3DS makes me wonder if something similar will happen with Splatoon. With the 3DS userbase being huge, Nintendo would want to capitalize on Splatoon's success by getting a portable version out there as quickly as possible.

Netkeeper
06-12-2015, 03:24 PM
On the Nintendo note, I'd like to see some Star Fox and Animal Crossing things, but I'm going to place my bets on a Kid Icarus game, too. Pit's amiibo is getting restocked soon, and both Palutena and Dark Pit come out at the same time. Something's up.

Cure
06-12-2015, 03:30 PM
On the Nintendo note, I'd like to see some Star Fox and Animal Crossing things, but I'm going to place my bets on a Kid Icarus game, too. Pit's amiibo is getting restocked soon, and both Palutena and Dark Pit come out at the same time. Something's up.

I would like to try a Kid Icarus game that doesn't look like it'll break my hand playing it. And isn't the original.

Netkeeper
06-12-2015, 03:57 PM
I'd love a Wii U Kid Icarus.

CyberCubed
06-12-2015, 04:42 PM

I could see Kid Icarus Uprising ported to Wii-U, but I don't think we're going to get a new game anytime soon if ever. I'm actually hoping for an HD port so I could sell the 3DS one and enjoy it with a better controller.

sdp
06-12-2015, 05:13 PM
I'm not terribly excited this year but hope Nintendo gives a few surprises I'm assuming they will or they wouldn't have had that mini direct recently though I am prepared for a non shocking "expected" presentation with only Star Fox, Mario Maker, Yarn Yoshi and other already announced games taking most of the presentation just in case. Most other stuff is only moderately exciting, but with my PC I don't really have a reason to care for Sony or Microsoft. Their few exclusives aren't worth another gaming machine in my house which I'll barely use. The only franchises they have that I care for is Twisted Metal, ICO for Sony and Rare IPs for Microsoft but I don't even care about Rare IPs anymore outside of nostalgia and what it used to be. I also want to see everyone reveal their VR stuff since I do believe in its future and not only in gaming.

As far as the Hyrule Warriors 3DS port it doesn't seem that crazy of an announcement since the 3DS already has some Dynasty Warriors game that uses the same engine and I think the most recent even had a free DLC costume of Link, so it wasn't something totally difficult to do.

raph27
06-12-2015, 05:47 PM
Hyrule Warriors being ported to the 3DS makes me wonder if something similar will happen with Splatoon. With the 3DS userbase being huge, Nintendo would want to capitalize on Splatoon's success by getting a portable version out there as quickly as possible.

Since Wii U games can get ported to 3DS....does that mean the opposite is true?
Kid Icarus Uprising HD, with twin stick controls, amiibo support, and updating the online modes. Maybe even the AR cards could finally be released in booster packs in stores. That would make E3 for me. I'd be all over that.

Peanut
06-12-2015, 08:16 PM
Pit's amiibo is getting restocked soon, and both Palutena and Dark Pit come out at the same time. Something's up.

I would seriously doubt the Amiibo releases have any meaning, but I could see an HD port of the 3DS game being a decent stop gap. The game seems cool from the 15 agonizing minutes I played it, so I'd certainly like to try it without the extreme discomfort.

Hyrule Warriors being ported to the 3DS makes me wonder if something similar will happen with Splatoon.

What one of those things has to do with the other is beyond my comprehension.

Pessimistic nonsense

Sdp doesn't care, yet for some reason still posts to apathetically dismiss everything? Get ooooooutta here!

Since Wii U games can get ported to 3DS....does that mean the opposite is true?

Theoretically you can port anything anywhere. That doesn't mean it's easy or even possible to replicate the same experience, but between 3DS and the Wii U it's certainly a possibility. After they managed to get Xenoblade Chronicles on the n3DS I wouldn't be surprised by much.

Allio
06-13-2015, 10:42 AM
literally the last chance for Digimon Cyber Sleuth

but hey, maybe some more news about Pokken

Redeemer
06-13-2015, 11:11 AM
This looks to be a great year for shooters. Looking forward to Gears of War and the new battlefront. Really don't care for halo like i use to.

Netkeeper
06-13-2015, 11:19 AM
literally the last chance for Digimon Cyber Sleuth
Don't remind me. :(

TigerClaw
06-13-2015, 05:55 PM
Bethesda accidentally announces Dishonored 2.
http://kotaku.com/bethesda-accidentally-announces-dishonored-2-1711155583

Cure
06-13-2015, 09:47 PM
Dishonored is OK. I feel like I would have enjoyed it more if I wasn't rushing through it. I'll take my time in part two.

CyberCubed
06-14-2015, 01:31 AM
I played through Dishonored twice, the first time around I didn't enjoy it so much, but the second time I really got into it and liked it a lot better.

Between Dishonored, the Dues Ex sequel, and MGSV...at least there's 3 big stealth games to look forward to.

Shred Head
06-14-2015, 05:55 AM
Platinum Games E3 surprise was leaked and its a Transformers game. Not what I was hoping for but it being Cel Shaded G1 version with no influence from the Bay version makes me happy. Granted I would have preferred a Beast Wars series game but that's no going to happen.

http://gematsu.com/2015/06/transformers-devastation-developed-by-platinum-games

snake
06-14-2015, 08:55 AM
I'd love a Wii U Kid Icarus.

Totally! The gamepad would suit a KI game way better than the 3DS.

I would like to try a Kid Icarus game that doesn't look like it'll break my hand playing it. And isn't the original.

I had to get into strange positions to play uprising. The "stand" it came packed in with didn't help either.

raph27
06-14-2015, 11:04 AM
I used this thing: http://www.amazon.com/HORI-Nintendo-3DS-Mario-Racing-Wheel/dp/B0061YFZDQ

It's supposed to be for MK7 gyro controls but it makes the 3DS much easier to hold, plus bigger L and R buttons. Working great for me. It's only for the original 3DS though.

TigerClaw
06-14-2015, 08:02 PM
The Bethesday Press Conference is starting, you can watch it here.
http://www.twitch.tv/bethesda

Cure
06-14-2015, 08:50 PM
An Elder Scrolls card game! Hooraaaaayyyyugh.

Netkeeper
06-14-2015, 08:54 PM
And Team Fortress 2.

PangolinFeets
06-14-2015, 09:21 PM
And Team Fortress 2.

Aside from that, lol...
They did good. Salty about having an Android phone. =/

Peanut
06-14-2015, 10:18 PM
TES card game almost ruined Fallout 4 for me. I'm not kidding. Why did they even have a conference? It was pointless.

THGhost
06-15-2015, 07:56 AM
Doom looks freakin' awesome!

PangolinFeets
06-15-2015, 08:13 AM
Rare HD collection!! HD Battletoads will be amusing, but I hope that includes Jet Force Gemini. :D

TheCanadiandrome
06-15-2015, 08:37 AM
Doom looks freakin' awesome!

I'm excited there

TigerClaw
06-15-2015, 10:16 AM
Here's the Live Stream for the Microsoft Press Conference, It will start at 12:30pm EST.
http://www.twitch.tv/xbox

TigerClaw
06-15-2015, 10:33 AM
It started! :)

Netkeeper
06-15-2015, 11:29 AM
I've been sitting on Twitter throughout the whole thing.

Cure
06-15-2015, 12:08 PM
The Microsoft thing was cool. I wanna get the Rare Collection.

TheBlueTurtle1
06-15-2015, 12:28 PM
It was awful, boring, the only good thing was the Rare collection, maybe GOW 4.
No Banjo 3, just awful.:cry::x

Bring on Nintendo tomorrow. Star Fox Wii U, Wolly World, and maybe even Paper mario Wii U.:D

PangolinFeets
06-15-2015, 12:35 PM
Rare collection is super exciting. I want to play Jet Force Gemini again!!!
Also, I love that the Xbone is BC now.

There were some good-looking new titles, but nothing that blew my mind. Yay for Gigantic on a console. :3

Netkeeper
06-15-2015, 12:51 PM
Gigantic was neat, Recore looks interesting, the Minecraft HoloLens looked cool but I have no idea if the technology will work, backwards compatibility should have been available from the get-go so I don't feel the need to celebrate meeting an expectaton late, and the rest bored me.

The Rare collection is neat but for me it's cheaper to just buy the remaining Rare games I don't already have.

TigerClaw
06-15-2015, 01:35 PM
You can watch the EA Press Conference when it starts at 4pm EST here.
http://www.twitch.tv/ea

TigerClaw
06-15-2015, 01:58 PM
Its on now. :)

TigerClaw
06-15-2015, 02:05 PM
Mass Effect Andromeda announced at E3.

Netkeeper
06-15-2015, 02:38 PM
I'm more interested in Unravel!

MutantBear
06-15-2015, 03:13 PM
Welp, guess EA didn't like everyone booing the Madden NFL 15 stuff. Stream is offline.

MutantBear
06-15-2015, 03:29 PM
I'm more interested in Unravel!

Yeah, looked like a game where the creator really cared for it. Looks really fun.

TigerClaw
06-15-2015, 03:32 PM
Welp, guess EA didn't like everyone booing the Madden NFL 15 stuff. Stream is offline.
It came back online moments after.

Anyways, Ubisoft Press Conference is next, Which you can watch here when it goes live.
http://www.twitch.tv/ubisoft

Feed is live now.

Cure
06-15-2015, 03:41 PM
It took them so long to get to BattleFront, but it was worth it.

Falconhood
06-15-2015, 04:10 PM
is there a ROKU channel to stream the coverage? For some reason my Roku will NOT stream the LIVE Youtube coverage.
It took them so long to get to BattleFront, but it was worth it.
It's going to be AWESOME!

TigerClaw
06-15-2015, 04:24 PM
is there a ROKU channel to stream the coverage? For some reason my Roku will NOT stream the LIVE Youtube coverage.

It's going to be AWESOME!
get the Twitch App on Roku, You can watch the coverage.

Falconhood
06-15-2015, 04:31 PM
get the Twitch App on Roku, You can watch the coverage.

Thanks so much!!! I 'm downloading it now!

sdp
06-15-2015, 04:39 PM
I wanted a new controller for my PC and I was unsure if the 360 or the XBO controller was better. I remember when the XBO first came out people said the 360 controller was better but now that the console has been out for a while maybe that opinion has changed. Anywho that new controller seems much better and I may just have to get that one but $150 is pretty steep so maybe I'll still be deciding between a 360 or XBO controller.

I thought the backwards compatability was a big announcement. Rare's compilation? It's a great price and some amazing games but it's not a game I'd wait near the end to announce..

Cuphead looks amazing, is that an exclusive? or for PC as well? The hololens stuff is of course amazing, probably the best thing at the conference.

The rest of the conference I saw plenty of interesting stuff but nothing that made me want to look up the game for to post about it so I guess that speaks how much I cared.

Netkeeper
06-15-2015, 05:14 PM
I just watched the streams from the Wii U's Youtube app. No having to switch from one Twitch channel to another.

...I completely tuned out like 90% of Ubisoft's conference and all I really remember was South Park.

TigerClaw
06-15-2015, 05:19 PM
The Sony Press Conference starts tonight at around 9pm EST. Which you can watch on Twitch here.
http://www.twitch.tv/playstation

Falconhood
06-15-2015, 05:32 PM
I totally missed the Star Wars Battlefront today...darn school!
Also, Xbox one is going to be BACKWARDS Compatible?!?!! OMG!!!

MutantBear
06-15-2015, 05:40 PM
I just watched the streams from the Wii U's Youtube app. No having to switch from one Twitch channel to another.

...I completely tuned out like 90% of Ubisoft's conference and all I really remember was South Park.

The Ubisoft conference was really boring, nothing that I was really interested in there.

Mew
06-15-2015, 05:41 PM

I used the Internet Browser on the Wii U.

Falconhood
06-15-2015, 06:25 PM
Also, Xbox one is going to be BACKWARDS Compatible?!?!! OMG!!!
WAIT! how is this even POSSIBLE??? I was told that XBone is Blu-Ray, yet 360 was HD-DVD...different tech.

Ninjinister
06-15-2015, 06:25 PM
I used a f**king computer like a normal person.

TigerClaw
06-15-2015, 07:00 PM
The Sony Presser starting now!

raph27
06-15-2015, 07:26 PM
WAIT! how is this even POSSIBLE??? I was told that XBone is Blu-Ray, yet 360 was HD-DVD...different tech.

Yes, the XBone games use Blu-Ray, but since the discs are the same size and do the same general thing, it can play 360 games. Kinda like how Blu-Ray players can play DVDs. Only if they were different sizes, it wouldn't work. Like the Wii U can't play Gamecube games because those discs are tiny.

Also, Ubisoft's presentation was so dull. Almost all CGI trailers. And since the Wii U and now XBone can use backwards compatibility, the past song subscription makes little sense.

Adding to the weird ways of watching, I'm hooking a laptop to a flatscreen with an HDMI cord.

Cure
06-15-2015, 07:38 PM
XBox 360 used regular DVD's, people.

Falconhood
06-15-2015, 07:38 PM
Yes, the XBone games use Blu-Ray, but since the discs are the same size and do the same general thing, it can play 360 games. Kinda like how Blu-Ray players can play DVDs. Only if they were different sizes, it wouldn't work. Like the Wii U can't play Gamecube games because those discs are tiny.

Also, Ubisoft's presentation was so dull. Almost all CGI trailers. And since the Wii U and now XBone can use backwards compatibility, the past song subscription makes little sense.

Adding to the weird ways of watching, I'm hooking a laptop to a flatscreen with an HDMI cord.
oh, okay. I'm just fascinated by all of the news! This backwards compatibility is great news. I love my 360 games (I have a big library) but I like to interact with all of my XO friends. Now I can do both...well, not NOW.

Ninjinister
06-15-2015, 07:54 PM
The Last Guardian, FF7 Remake, Shenmue III... Sony's conference is the "games you thought were dead" reel.

Netkeeper
06-15-2015, 07:55 PM
Shenmue 3... Holy ****.

I actually found a reason to want a PS4.

EDIT: Oh no it's coming to PC too lmao nope getting it there instead

sdp
06-15-2015, 08:25 PM
I had lost all interest The Last Guardian but after seeing it again I got such a great feeling, ICO and even SOTC are some of the best games I've ever played, the atmosphere they have is just fantastic. Now I can't afford or have the space for a console for only one game but this is it. It looks a little similar to ICO but that's not a bad thing necessarily.

Horizon looked interesting, too much narration but concept has my interest peaked. Hadn't seen anything of SFV since it was announced and it looks great but like a pretty version of SF4. Unsure how I feel. No Man's Sky continues to look amazing, I wonder how the scope of the game will work. Hope there's a wide variety of "alien" planets. That "painting/dream" game looked interesting but didn't pay attention and not sure what it is exactly. World of FF reminded me of classic Square FMV, liked it for that. I think in 2015 I don't care for a FFVII remake, well it'll depend on the art style. Did FFVI ever get a remake/update? I'm interested in ShenMue though it's a given the game will be funded since it was on the conference, Sony would put all the money necessary if it needed to. I hope we get ports of I and II since I only ever played the first.

Great conference. Glad pretty much everything I liked from both conferences outside of the Rare collection and The Last Guardian is coming to PC.

The Stryker
06-15-2015, 08:43 PM
Pretty much everything shown at Sony is next year.

I wouldn't bet on Shenmue and FF7 until 2017 ATLEAST.

MrTMNT2012
06-15-2015, 08:43 PM
Final Fantasy VII Remake.

Sony just won life.

MrTMNT2012
06-15-2015, 08:44 PM

Hey at least FFXV is still coming out early next year!

The Stryker
06-15-2015, 08:46 PM
Hey at least FFXV is still coming out early next year!

Next Year Next Year Next Year. Like everything else.

Peanut
06-15-2015, 08:53 PM
Last Guardian IS FINALLY REAL! It being next year is a bummer. Horizon also likes super cool. Other than that, Sony did nothing but prove they're absolutely the best at pissing on people and telling them it's raining.

Exhibit A:

Final Fantasy VII Remake.

Sony just won life.

Their 2015 is absolutely barren as all f*ck.

You're being so incredibly generous with that estimate.

Anyways, I thought Microsoft was decent, as well. Rare Replay has me (cautiously) excited, the BC announcement was tight and ReCore looks neat and almost looks like it was revived from the ashes of the Inafune's Maverick Hunter project. Halo 5 looks sorta boring, but the Warzone multiplayer looks pretty crazy.

EA was an absolute disaster on so many levels, but the Battlefront demo looked iiiiiiincredible! Ubisoft started well with the South Park sequel, then went off the rails and never came back. For Honor or whatever seemed cool, though. I don't believe anything else I saw, including their fake "live" demos, or that super slick Ghost Recon trailer. Watch_Dogs has forever changed the way I view their trailers.

TigerClaw
06-15-2015, 09:02 PM
Battle of Jakku DLC featured in the new Star Wars Battlefront Trailer.

QlErxrZcuZw

That's the DLC level that takes place on the planet that is featured in Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

Ninjinister
06-15-2015, 09:11 PM
Man does Sony even remember the Vita exists? I think the name was only said... once? the entire conference.

PangolinFeets
06-15-2015, 09:16 PM
Faith kept. :D Last Guardian still looks so incredible. That won my E3 alone.

FFVII remake is exciting news. It's not my favorite FF, but it'll be really fun to play though again in gorgeous-mode. I'm honestly more excited about the fancy shmancy OST it'll get. Now to speculate on the voice casting.

A lot of other great stuff so far. Battlefront looks phenomenal! The Hoth level looks like the same one from Battlefront II but really really nice. I can't wait. I spent most of my college free time playing that. XD

Cure
06-15-2015, 09:18 PM
I'm with Stryker; Final Fantasy VII isn't coming out for a looooong time.

I'm honestly just trying to keep track. Microsoft has Tomb Raider and Halo coming this year. What does Sony have, if anything?

sdp
06-15-2015, 09:23 PM
I think Shenmue 3 might come out when they say it is, I mean I'm sure the game already started development and this Kickstarter is mostly to build hype, there's a reason it's a PS4 console exclusive, Sony already ponied up a lot more than the 2 million they want to reach this "goal". FFVII on the other hand might only have that CG teaser as the only thing ready. We might not see it for years.

I liked all the VR stuff I saw, really excited about that.

PangolinFeets
06-15-2015, 09:24 PM
I'm with Stryker; Final Fantasy VII isn't coming out for a looooong time.

I'm honestly just trying to keep track. Microsoft has Tomb Raider and Halo coming this year. What does Sony have, if anything?

It's going to come out roughly 1/31/2017. 20th anniversary. Calling it now.

CyberCubed
06-15-2015, 09:26 PM
This E3 is on track to be one of the best E3's in nearly a decade. I can't remember the last time I was looking forward to so many games.

Peanut
06-15-2015, 09:48 PM
Man does Sony even remember the Vita exists? I think the name was only said... once? the entire conference.

Hahaha! Vita (http://www.technobuffalo.com/2015/05/28/sony-admits-its-first-party-line-up-is-a-little-sparse-labels-vita-a-legacy-platform/).

I think Shenmue 3 might come out when they say it is, I mean I'm sure the game already started development and this Kickstarter is mostly to build hype, there's a reason it's a PS4 console exclusive, Sony already ponied up a lot more than the 2 million they want to reach this "goal".

Oh, you mean their listed date of December 2017? That's over two and a half years away. Last part shows me you haven't followed many Kickstarter games. I can almost guarantee you the only thing they have are those two character models and the environment shown in the small video/screens. They can't rightfully get super deep into content creation without knowing what the potential scope is. Designs docs exist and I'm sure systems are being created, content pipelines and stuff, but I seriously doubt they're in the thick of any kind of heavy-lifting development wise. The whole point of Shenmue is the detail and that's the kind of thing that Yu Suzuki is going to make sure is done right. This game is a distant dream.

It's going to come out roughly 1/31/2017. 20th anniversary. Calling it now.

You realize Nomura is directing, right? That early in 2017 is a pipe dream, unless the scope of the remake is severely cut back, which defeats the entire purpose. SE couldn't handle XIII and Versus, can you imagine them juggling XV, KH3 and this all at once? With Nomura directing two of them? LOL!

This E3 is on track to be one of the best E3's in nearly a decade. I can't remember the last time I was looking forward to so many games.

It wouldn't have to do much announcement wise for sure. The conferences have all been pretty snappy this year, as well. They're slowly learning! If Nintendo kills it tomorrow like MS/Sony did, I'll agree with you 100%.

CyberCubed
06-15-2015, 09:58 PM
Yeah, almost all the big stuff is coming in 2016 not this year:

Uncharted 4, Horizon, The Last Guardian, Ratchet reboot, Street Fighter V, Dishonored 2, Dues Ex sequel, Mass Effect 4, Mirrors Edge 2...and later than that for Shemnue and FF7 probably 2017-2018. In fact all of Sony's big titles are 2016.

But this year there's still MGSV, Batman, Fallout 4, Tomb Raider, and Star Wars BattleFront, and honestly those 5 games are enough for me. I'm still slowly going through The Witcher 3 as well.

And this is on top of whatever Nintendo shows tomorrow, hopefully Starfox turns out to be a full-fledged game.

PangolinFeets
06-15-2015, 11:30 PM
Far-fetched things I'd like to see from Squeenix tomorrow: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles HD remake or sequel for WiiU with 3DS linking. Literally just the same game from the Gamecube but new.

Something to do with Legacy of Kain/Soul Reaver aside from Nosgoth.

Also, US release date for Final Fantasy Explorers, plz.

Turo602
06-15-2015, 11:49 PM
I thought Microsoft had a solid conference. Really looking forward to Halo 5 though what they showed didn't look all that impressive. Rise of the Tomb Raider looked great, backwards compatibility was a huge surprise, the Rare collection is an awesome deal, and Gears 4 looks very interesting. So pretty good conference overall.

Sony on the other hand didn't really do it for me. I thought Uncharted 4 looked great but that's pretty much it. The Last Guardian looks boring to me and I never really cared for Final Fantasy or RPGs in general. But, I guess those announcements plus Shenmue III were pretty huge for those who care. So bravo to Sony for that.

I hope Nintendo really goes all out. I'm still hoping for some Zelda stuff despite them saying it wouldn't be at E3, at least 1 new Metroid game though one on each platform would be amazing, a new IP like Splatoon last year, a new 3D Mario on either Wii U or 3DS, and some other surprises.

TheBlueTurtle1
06-16-2015, 12:42 AM
Man, I hope Shenmue 3 makes it's kickstarter goals!

Zulithe
06-16-2015, 01:57 AM
I'm incredibly pleased with everything that's been shown so far. Even if some is further off than I'd like, there's a good variety of titles on both systems. I'm even considering getting an XB1 now instead of sticking to my PC/PS4/WiiU only. Love the backwards compat and Windows 10 integration stuff.

Falconhood
06-16-2015, 04:35 AM
When I saw a clip of the VITA in one of their collage videos, I had to wonder if they are actually reviving the system this year? But then I heard nothing about it afterwards. I wasn't listening to carefully to the Playstation coverage because I do not have PS3/PS4/PSV. But, wow, I'm completely jelly that Playstation is getting Boba Fett before we (Xbox) are getting him! I may have to get a PS4 this year!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AKOTxfgCIQ

Forza 6 looks great!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rUdXnI3tuM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tb8RoTQ5vc

But the best game reveal is Star Wars Battlefront!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkl93BqYJnQ

What is this "Shemmue" of which you guys speak?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBOuk5wJvNE
talk about the most annoying video ever.

TigerClaw
06-16-2015, 06:48 AM
Here's the schedule for today's press conferences.

Nintendo will start at 12pm EST.
http://www.twitch.tv/nintendo

Square Enix will start at 1pm EST.
http://www.twitch.tv/squareenixpresents

and PC Gaming will start at 8pm EST.
http://www.twitch.tv/pcgamer

Netkeeper
06-16-2015, 06:51 AM
Man, I hope Shenmue 3 makes it's kickstarter goals!
Oh, it will, I have no doubts!

EDIT: IT ALREADY MADE IT... WE'RE GONNA GET IT...

TigerClaw
06-16-2015, 10:00 AM
The Nintendo Presser started
http://www.twitch.tv/nintendo

Powder
06-16-2015, 10:52 AM
Star Fox Zero looks super fresh. An obvious buy! Love the legs on Fox's ship. :tlol: & whoa, a new 4-Swords styled LOZ title, this fall no less? Awesome! Just what the doctor ordered. Metroid Federation Force? Ugh, I dunno, man. That's not the title your average fan is looking for. No Samus? Dafuc? Not into this co-op generic FPS thing, & the SD Imaginext styled aesthetics don't really tickle my fancy. The Nintendo content for Skylanders' next installment is admittedly rad, though I doubt it will get me to purchase it. Really love that we're getting not one but two different Animal Crossing spinoff games. Both will be mine on day one, funds willing. I didn't need additional convincing on Super Mario Maker but damn does it look rad, & I love that you can be other characters, Isabelle included! :trazz: Glad we finally have a release date on Yoshi's Wooly World. Dying for that. I'm a little bit underwhelmed overall, but I want to buy pretty much everything they've shown other than Yokai Watch & Skylanders, so that's cool.

Cure
06-16-2015, 10:52 AM
Nintendo was *fart noise*.

Peanut
06-16-2015, 10:56 AM
Holy sh*t, Nintendo. Talk about dropping the god damn ball.

That Animal Crossing amiibo bullsh*t took about 5 years off my life. Was that an E3 presentation or a f*cking tossed together direct? They had NOTHING. 3DS is getting decent stuff as usual, but the fact that they've been pushing the same handful of f*cking Wii U games for 2 years is a joke.

If I ever see anything about Yoshi's Wooly World again I'm going to light the joint on f*cking fire.

Powder
06-16-2015, 10:57 AM
Yeah, there's so much they could be doing that they're seemingly not. It's totally wack how many flagship properties don't have Wii-U representation this late in the game. Kirby, Kid Icarus, F-Zero, etc. Pokemon could use a decent new title, I'd love to see the return of Wario platformers. Give R.O.B. & the Duck Hunt gang a game, capitalize on that Smash buzz.

Cure
06-16-2015, 11:01 AM
And Star Fox doesn't even look great. Graphic wise or fun wise.

raph27
06-16-2015, 11:04 AM
WHAT WAS THAT ANIMAL CROSSING PARTY GAME BULLSH*T. THAT WAS TERRIBLE. STILL BUYING IT AND THE FOUR AMIIBO, BUT I MEAN COME ON.

Okay, I need to cool down. The Mario RPG crossover looks good, Starfox Zero looks great, and the Four Swords reboot in ALBW style was a nice surprise.

But Mario Tennis? Really? And don't try to tell me that Blast Ball is a Metroid game. Honestly, they should have kept Mother 1 and Smash DLC for today. Speaking of that, I was so sure we'd get Mother 3...

Weren't we supposed to see Retro and Next Level Games' new titles?
EDIT: NLG did the stupid Metroid game.

LeotheLateBloomer
06-16-2015, 11:38 AM
Microsoft: The only thing that interested me was the Rare Replay Collection. Rare's new IP game "Sea of Thieves" will probably be good but to me, this doesn't even remotely have the feel and spirit of a game made by Rare. Then again, what did you expect from a company that hasn't produced a single good game in years? On to Yooka-Laylee. I am curious to how they managed to make the Xbone backwards compatible with 360 games.

EA: Outside Mirror's Edge, did anyone expect anything from this company? :lol:

Ubisoft: This was probably almost as bad as EA's.

Sony: Their Conference was good and very well done but there was literally nothing of interest for me. While I agree with most people that their conference was the best but I'm the minority that found it unappealing.

Nintendo: As much as it pains me to say it, this was a bit underwhelming. Outside Star Fox (which looked freaking awesome), Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem, the M&L/Paper Mario hybrid, and Mario Tennis Wii U, we mainly saw games we already knew about. :ohwell:

raph27
06-16-2015, 11:44 AM
After showing off Starfox, the Treehouse is now showing off Super Mario Maker. Again.

Nintendo, we GET IT. You make your own Mario levels. Show us something else.

Netkeeper
06-16-2015, 11:51 AM
STAR FOX! STAR FOX!!!! YOKAI WATCH!

Torn on Animal Crossing amiibo Festival... I like it, and I'll LOVE it if you can play it online, but I want a Wii U Animal Crossing main game... :<

TurtleTitan97
06-16-2015, 11:53 AM
That's awesome that FF7 is getting an HD remake. Makes me wish I had a PS4. I still need to finish up the Steam version.

TheSkeletonMan939
06-16-2015, 11:59 AM
I don't care about gaming that much, and even I know that Nintendo's presentation was kind of sh!tty. We got:

- Mario Maker, which was common knowledge before the LAST E3
- Yoshi's Wooly World... which we've known about for a while
- A "Metroid" soccer game
- A Fire Emblem anime
- A new Zelda game, but not one people care about or is even a real Zelda game
- Another Zelda port
- Two Animal Crossing games that aren't real Animal Crossing games
- A montage of YouTube clips and a link to some goofy website
- Star Fox, which looks awesome.

I wish I could say Star Fox made up for it all, but DAMN Nintendo... so much for you guys trying to generate some interest in the Wii U.

Netkeeper
06-16-2015, 12:02 PM
And Yokai Watch!:x

TheSkeletonMan939
06-16-2015, 12:20 PM
And Yokai Watch!:x

Oh yeah.

The music to that was AWESOME.

The Stryker
06-16-2015, 12:23 PM
Star Fox looks like trash. Wow.

TheBlueTurtle1
06-16-2015, 12:35 PM
Star Fox looks AMAZING!

Shred Head
06-16-2015, 12:39 PM
That Metroid just wow I cant get that out of my head. The only positive thing I can think of this might finally get people to appreciate Other M. Nintendo really ****ed it up this year. Not saying every game sucked theirs actually allot that's really good but there was no wow moments and they really need one.

TigerClaw
06-16-2015, 12:45 PM
Here's the Starfox Zero E3 2015 Trailer.

s6PEecNY0Sc

The Stryker
06-16-2015, 01:13 PM
The controls look bad. The transform stuff looks lame and even visually it looks like a cheap cash in title.

What is so amazing about this Star Fox? Just because it's Star Fox?

Turo602
06-16-2015, 01:34 PM
I feel like that co-op 3DS Zelda game was the only interesting new thing from Nintendo. "Metroid" was a huge f*ckin' slap to the nuts. WTF Nintendo?

Candy Kappa
06-16-2015, 01:48 PM
Starfox did not look all that impressive.

TigerClaw
06-16-2015, 01:48 PM
The controls look bad. The transform stuff looks lame and even visually it looks like a cheap cash in title.

What is so amazing about this Star Fox? Just because it's Star Fox?
I always enjoyed the Star fox games, It isn't about the graphics.

I heard this game is a reimagining of Star Fox 64.

TheSkeletonMan939
06-16-2015, 01:55 PM
I love Star Fox 64.

I don't care for all that silly transformation stuff, I just want to be able to play more Star Fox 64 levels.

Prowler
06-16-2015, 02:00 PM
This new Star Fox looks liek another Star Fox 64 remake. Doesn't look very modern or cutting-edge.

Seriously, is Star Fox gonna be a hopeless franchise forever now? The first 2 games were pretty damn good. How could Nintendo waste a franchise with so much potential?

TigerClaw
06-16-2015, 02:06 PM
This new Star Fox looks liek another Star Fox 64 remake. Doesn't look very modern or cutting-edge.

Seriously, is Star Fox gonna be a hopeless franchise forever now? The first 2 games were pretty damn good. How could Nintendo waste a franchise with so much potential?
Star Fox Assault and Star Fox Command were pretty good.

Prowler
06-16-2015, 02:09 PM
I love Star Fox 64.

I don't care for all that silly transformation stuff, I just want to be able to play more Star Fox 64 levels.
So do I dude. Star Fox 64 was indeed awesome. But that doesn't mean I want a poorman's version of it.

The Stryker
06-16-2015, 02:33 PM
I always enjoyed the Star fox games, It isn't about the graphics.

****** Gyro controls? Is that what Star Fox is about?

TheSkeletonMan939
06-16-2015, 02:35 PM
The gyro controls and gamepad I am NOT excited about.

It's ridiculous that I should have to look down from my TV to an iPad thing to play the game properly.

TigerClaw
06-16-2015, 02:57 PM
The gyro controls and gamepad I am NOT excited about.

It's ridiculous that I should have to look down from my TV to an iPad thing to play the game properly.
I was watching a live Gameplay demostration showing one of the new vehicles, and it seems you can change the modes while in game. You can do Cockpit view on the TV with the 3rd person on the Gamepad screen or vice versa.

TheBlueTurtle1
06-16-2015, 03:03 PM
So do I dude. Star Fox 64 was indeed awesome. But that doesn't mean I want a poorman's version of it.

How the F*ck is this the poor mans version? This is what all the fans have been whining they wanted, It looks to be everything a Lylat wars follow on should be.

I have loved all the Star Fox games, and it never bothered me when they tried something new. But all the critics of the series out there wanted lylat wars 2 and Nintendo are pretty much giving it to you.

So sick of all these people that like to hate on everything, "because it's cool" to do so.

Netkeeper
06-16-2015, 03:12 PM
How can the controls look bad when you haven't even tried them? You cannot get a grasp of how a game, especially one like this, will control, until you're controlling it.

I don't know where you heard that since they straight up said in the confrence that it's NOT, it's its own thing.

The Stryker
06-16-2015, 03:19 PM
How can the controls look bad when you haven't even tried them? You cannot get a grasp of how a game, especially one like this, will control, until you're controlling it.

Gyro controls combined with having to hold up the controller and look at it to aim.

Sounds great. Who can forget the long history of awesome gyro controlled games?

How the F*ck is this the poor mans version? This is what all the fans have been whining they wanted, It looks to be everything a Lylat wars follow on should be.

I have loved all the Star Fox games, and it never bothered me when they tried something new. But all the critics of the series out there wanted lylat wars 2 and Nintendo are pretty much giving it to you.

So sick of all these people that like to hate on everything, "because it's cool" to do so.

It looks like the poorman's version because it seriously looks like something they handed off to a B team. It looks cheap.

Netkeeper
06-16-2015, 03:20 PM
You're making an assumption. I'm going to bet there will be the option to use a pro controller instead.

Prowler
06-16-2015, 03:22 PM

I never said I wanted Lylat Wars v2.0. Don't assume ****, kid. I'm not part of a hivemind.

And I definitely don't hate on everything either.

The Stryker
06-16-2015, 03:23 PM
You're making an assumption. I'm going to bet there will be the option to use a pro controller instead.

They built this whole cockpit system and its nintendo. Splatoon still uses the gamepad exclusively in the main game even when the pro controller would work a million times better.

Alright pretend. Then there's the lame transformation junk and that it looks like a movie tie in game.

Cure
06-16-2015, 03:34 PM
I just think Nintendo is really on the outs with the Wii U. They must be banking on the NX real hard.

Ninjinister
06-16-2015, 04:10 PM
I thought the Paper Mario/Mario & Luigi crossover was pretty neat. DK and Bowser in the next Skylanders should sell some units (like that series has any trouble selling anyway) and I might be interested in picking up the figures but I have no interest in the game.

sdp
06-16-2015, 04:49 PM
Nintendo's conference was full of great stuff, it just didn't have anything that had a "wow" factor to win the internet hype machine. Sony had a ton of those but most of those are not exclusive and also coming out on PC. I was cautiously excited about Nintendo because last year they blew their load with 201 and 2015 stuff and if they weren't going to show any 2016 stuff then it was obvious there wasn't going to be a lot new to show. Sony will probably be in a similar situation next year since most of their titles were 2016. What had me thinking maybe Nintendo had some secret bombs for E3 was that they revealed plenty of stuff in the last direct, had that "mini" a week before E3 and even the Smash DLC stuff the day before E3 so I thought maybe they had plenty of stuff to show but now it's obvious they just wanted some attention on Nintendo before E3 since they weren't going to get a lot and it worked but also set expectations especially high. I mean if they had saved those announcements for E3 it would've have felt so disappointing but also maybe people wouldn't have discussed them as much.

Star Fox to me looks great, it looks like Star Fox. What else did you guys really expect? Maybe if they hadn't announced Star Fox last year which we didn't even see anything of it people would've been more excited about the reveal. Titles like Yarn Yoshi and Xenoblade CX still look great but yeah we've seen them so many times now it's not exciting. Mario Maker keeps looking better and better every time they show it but yeah it was highlighted a lot since it's revealed so it's hard to bill it as their big Holiday title. Don't care about Skylanders. Mario Tennis with the super mushrooms actually doesn't look very fun to play as. Mario and Luigi RPG series crossing over with the other RPG Paper Mario is a neat idea. The four swords spiritual sequel looks cool but hard to get excited for a fourth Zelda title on 3DS and I feel like it doesn't deserve the "The Legend of Zelda" title since it seems like a spin-off. I didn't get what the Animal Crossing spin-offs really are, the 3DS one seems really boring if its only designing houses and the Wii one is a board game? I'll read more on it to see if I like it..definitely want some amiibo of them though..who knows if it'll be possible. The Metroid 3DS game looks a lot of fun, I think it's only getting hated because people wanted a proper game and not one that looks like Hunters but I remember liking hunters back in the day and any flaws it had can be resolved in this sequel.

CyberCubed
06-16-2015, 05:06 PM
Pains me to say it, but Nintendo is done. Zelda will probably get the Twilight Princess treatment and come out at the tail-end of the Wii U's life and the NX.

Its odd Starfox is a reimagining of Starfox 64....when Starfox 64 was just given a remake on the 3DS. So its a remake of a remake? At least the levels will be all new this time, even if it follows the same story with some alternate takes. Its probably for the best though then to follow Command, and looks like Krystal is officially being retconned.

And I know Mario Maker and Yoshi will be good, but Nintendo showed us so damn much of those two over and over again that I feel exhausted just by seeing them again.

I feel like if the NX doesn't do any better than the Wii-U did, it will be at the point where Nintendo's home console market either comes to a close or they do something completely different. People said Nintendo would never make mobile games and its happening, their mindset will probably change again if two consoles flop in sales in a row.

TheSkeletonMan939
06-16-2015, 05:15 PM
If Nintendo upped their game and did damage control through a kick-ass Direct or two - featuring games for the Wii U, NOT the 3DS - they could so easily gain a lot of positive reception.

They can't honestly expect to launch the NX next year, if that's what they're thinking. The Wii U just came out three years ago, and the PS4 and XBOne only two. People don't want to buy another system, they want to use the one they have... Nintendo's makin' that hard by focusing so heavily on the 3DS and so little on the Wii U.

If they had started the Event with the Smash DLC, put Star Fox in the middle, and put another Zelda U teaser at the end, that would totally have left viewers with a more optimistic view of the Wii U's future.

TigerClaw
06-16-2015, 05:26 PM
One of the highlights of that Nintendo E3 Presser, Was seeing Reggie, Iwatta and Miyamoto as Puppets.
http://papapishu.kinja.com/heres-a-bunch-of-gifs-of-nintendo-puppets-1711786237

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--Gus15BYF--/1300152540375816999.gif

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--psmlhl7Y--/1300152540549153831.gif

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--yWtLqklU--/1300152540649447975.gif

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--J0llBCbO--/1300152540772586279.gif

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--zV0ezKSf--/1300152540854502183.gif

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--oGAxpRrH--/1300152540944761383.gif

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--Kv-Bd-j0--/1300152540987555879.gif

sdp
06-16-2015, 05:37 PM
My biggest disappointment with Nintendo was nothing announced for New 3DS, it got worse support than the DSi and will only be selling because it's basically the one that's in stores not because there's any reason to buy one...I'll still buy one because I like the 3D and better 3D is enough of a reason for me to do it but no reason for anyone else to do it.

Its probably for the best though then to follow Command, and looks like Krystal is officially being retconned.
Well it's a pseudo prequel, so Krystal hasn't been introduced yet but I'm sure she'll make a cameo appearance since she is fairly popular. I mean you see Peppy being part of the Star Fox team with Fox McCloud so I think they'll be retconning some events from the past few games which is fun since it spices things up and Star Fox continuity is not something anyone is too passionate about as long as its cool. Most SF Command stories and endings were hilarious for that reason, which one is canon? Who cares.

it will be at the point where Nintendo's home console market either comes to a close or they do something completely different.
You could say this about pretty much all three companies, it seems like "hardcore" gaming will slowly be moving to PC, I mean just look at how everything that isn't first party Sony or Microsoft is also for PC and both those companies are not concerned about gaming but being a home theater PC for your living room and they'll be happy to only offer more casual gaming experiences through streaming or whatever. We'll see where the industry is in ten years from now. I'm guessing it'll be in the transitional period of what I just described. I mean I was never a huge PC gamer but I find no reason to own an XBO or PS4 when I have a PC that's just as powerful and can get most of their games far cheaper, their few first party exclusives aren't enough for me to buy another console and Nintendo gives me enough reasons to justify having it in my living room. If you're a big Halo fan or Naughty Dog fan then yeah those would be worth it but they don't do much for me.

One of the highlights of that Nintendo E3 Presser, Was seeing Reggie, Iwatta and Miyamoto as Puppets.

They were kind of cute but were not even in the same league as the Robot Chicken skit from last year.

Netkeeper
06-16-2015, 05:55 PM
They built this whole cockpit system and its nintendo. Splatoon still uses the gamepad exclusively in the main game even when the pro controller would work a million times better.

Alright pretend. Then there's the lame transformation junk and that it looks like a movie tie in game.
Can't you use a pro controller in Splatoon? I don't have the game so I'm honestly asking. I mean, it's got a local multiplayer where one person uses the TV and the other uses the Gamepad, so I'm assuming you can.

Not that using the Gamepad is a bad thing. I love it.

Also I don't see why Arwing transformation suddenly makes the game look like a movie tie-in...? What are you even talking about? I thought the walker looked like fun to play as, and it probably controls much better than the on-foot sections in Star Fox Assault. [Which was a mostly great game, by the way. I ****ing love it.]

Pains me to say it, but Nintendo is done. Zelda will probably get the Twilight Princess treatment and come out at the tail-end of the Wii U's life and the NX.
I absolutely agree that Zelda might very well get the Twilight Princess treatment, but the delay of this ONE game doesn't spell this humongous loss for Nintendo like you're implying. Or are you forgetting that not every Nintendo fan even gives a rat's ass about Zelda...? We exist.

Its odd Starfox is a reimagining of Starfox 64....when Starfox 64 was just given a remake on the 3DS. So its a remake of a remake? At least the levels will be all new this time, even if it follows the same story with some alternate takes.
IT'S NOT A REMAKE OF STAR FOX 64.
Maybe people will hear me this time. They said it in the presentation themselves.

Powder
06-16-2015, 05:57 PM
One of the worst & most cringeworthy things Nintendo has done in recent years was using puppets, adding insult to injury in their very lackluster presentation.

Fixed that for you.

TigerClaw
06-16-2015, 05:59 PM
Watch the PC Gaming E3 2015 Press Conference at 9pm EST

Falconhood
06-16-2015, 06:05 PM
Watch the PC Gaming E3 2015 Press Conference at 9pm EST
thanks! I was just wondering what will be on tonight. I enjoyed the PS show last night, not even owning any modern PS system.

TigerClaw
06-16-2015, 06:16 PM
thanks! I was just wondering what will be on tonight. I enjoyed the PS show last night, not even owning any modern PS system.
This Presser is all about Games on the PC.
http://www.pcgamingshow.com/

Here's the list of participants.

AMD
ARENANET
BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT
BOHEMIA INTERACTIVE
CCP GAMES
CLIFF BLESZINSKI
LOUD IMPERIUM GAMES

CREATIVE ASSEMBLY
DEAN HALL
DEVOLVER
FRICTIONAL GAMES
FULLBRIGHT
NEXON
PARADOX INTERACTIVE

PIXEL TITANS
SCS SOFTWARE
SPLASH DAMAGE
SQUARE ENIX
TRIPWIRE INTERACTIVE
XBOX

Cure
06-16-2015, 06:23 PM
Also I don't see why Arwing transformation suddenly makes the game look like a movie tie-in...?

It's not the transformations, it's graphically. It looks poor graphically, he means.

Netkeeper
06-16-2015, 06:31 PM
Oh. I don't have a reason to care about that.

TheCanadiandrome
06-16-2015, 06:35 PM
http://papapishu.kinja.com/heres-a-bunch-of-gifs-of-nintendo-puppets-1711786237

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--Gus15BYF--/1300152540375816999.gif

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--psmlhl7Y--/1300152540549153831.gif

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--yWtLqklU--/1300152540649447975.gif

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--J0llBCbO--/1300152540772586279.gif

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--zV0ezKSf--/1300152540854502183.gif

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--oGAxpRrH--/1300152540944761383.gif

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--Kv-Bd-j0--/1300152540987555879.gif

haha, i lol'd at how silly that all was :lol:

TheSkeletonMan939
06-16-2015, 06:39 PM
Fixed that for you.

Ah, heck, I thought it was sorta cute. :toops:

But in hindsight that whole Muppet thing would have been less smug if the Digital Event had been stellar.

TigerClaw
06-16-2015, 06:46 PM
E3 2015 Trailer for Transformers: Devastation. The new game from Platinum Games.

ZQ09Vuj4cSo

The Stryker
06-16-2015, 07:05 PM
Can't you use a pro controller in Splatoon? I don't have the game so I'm honestly asking. I mean, it's got a local multiplayer where one person uses the TV and the other uses the Gamepad, so I'm assuming you can.

Not that using the Gamepad is a bad thing. I love it.

Also I don't see why Arwing transformation suddenly makes the game look like a movie tie-in...? What are you even talking about? I thought the walker looked like fun to play as, and it probably controls much better than the on-foot sections in Star Fox Assault. [Which was a mostly great game, by the way. I ****ing love it.]

You can't use the pro controller in Splatoon single player. Only in local multi.

The graphics on the game just look sub par and cobbled together. Thats where the movie tie in feeling comes from.

The transformation stuff to me just felt like it's gonna be something that complicates stuff too much. Especially with the two screen juggling.

Sections with different arwing forms? Sure. Switching back and forth just looks awkward from the gameplay on the treehouse stream.

Ninjinister
06-16-2015, 07:28 PM
My biggest disappointment with Nintendo was nothing announced for New 3DS, it got worse support than the DSi and will only be selling because it's basically the one that's in stores not because there's any reason to buy one...I'll still buy one because I like the 3D and better 3D is enough of a reason for me to do it but no reason for anyone else to do it.

Yeah it is a bit weird. Honestly I forgot the New 3DS even existed. There's only, what... two exclusive* games known for it at this point?

*by exclusive, I mean on New 3DS but not regular 3DS. Both games are ports from other systems. lawl

Galactus
06-16-2015, 07:29 PM
Star Fox Zero doesn't look like a remake of Star Fox 64/Lylat Wars anyway but rather a remake of the pretty much finished but never released Star Fox 2. I've never gotten round to playing it (although I keep meaning to) but the footage I've seen looks uncannily similar which from what I've heard should be a good thing.

Using the gamepad doesn't bother me. Most of the Wii U games can be played on either. Here it just seems you can switch between first and third person perspective on either, doesn't seem like it's forcing it on you. Same with the gyroscopic controls which I'm sure will be optional.

raph27
06-16-2015, 07:38 PM
While gyro controls could be mandatory, you don't have to look at the Gamepad the whole time. In the Treehouse play through they switched cockpit mode to the TV screen multiple times.

Nintendo's game showings weren't great, but the new amiibo are. I already wanted all three Yarn Yoshis, and then they announce an eight figure Animal Crossing wave, must have for me. Plus that 8-bit Mario is neat. I wish the scalpers would go to the Smash figures and leave these ones alone.

Netkeeper
06-16-2015, 07:51 PM
Yes, exactly. The people throwing fits over gyroscopic controls are the tittybabies throwing fits that the Wii U is using the tech that makes the console unique. If you don't like the gamepad, don't get a Wii U, it's not for you -- that's what the PS4 and Xbone are for.

I swear. People rag on Nintendo for not using the gamepad enough in Wii U games, then when they use the gamepad in their games, people rag on Nintendo for making use of the gamepad in their games. When I told my brother about Star Fox Zero his FIRST question was "so are they actually making use of the gamepad this time?" He was happy to hear that the answer was "yes". As should everyone else. This is unique technology and I want to see what comes from it. If it's a mis-step, whatever, it's a mis-step, but we won't know until we play it.

LeotheLateBloomer
06-16-2015, 07:55 PM
What did you guys think of Rare's "big comeback"?

Netkeeper
06-16-2015, 07:59 PM
Sounds like they're mad that Yooka-Laylee happened.

They're so mad.

Cure
06-16-2015, 08:14 PM
What did you guys think of Rare's "big comeback"?

That pirate joint looks like it could be fun and I'm definitely getting their collection on the One, so I'm alright with it.

The Stryker
06-16-2015, 08:21 PM
Yes, exactly. The people throwing fits over gyroscopic controls are the tittybabies throwing fits that the Wii U is using the tech that makes the console unique. If you don't like the gamepad, don't get a Wii U, it's not for you -- that's what the PS4 and Xbone are for.

I'm fine with the gamepad and the uses other games have made of it. Don't give me that 'IT'S NOT FOR YOU' garbage.

Gyro controls though are never good. When Sony did it as well. I can look at what was shown and say 'Hm...Don't look good'. Why are you getting all defensive about this?

Netkeeper
06-16-2015, 08:22 PM
I've played with Nintendo's gyro controls for other games and done just fine with them. I've had a blast with them, actually, because it's fun and interesting.

The Stryker
06-16-2015, 08:25 PM
I've played with Nintendo's gyro controls for other games and done just fine with them. I've had a blast with them, actually, because it's fun and interesting.

Literally the only game I've played that I didn't mind the Gyro Controls was Face Raiders on the 3DS.

If you've had fun. Good for you. I can still say that the gyro stuff I've seen for Star Fox doesn't look fun at all and looks like it'll be an annoyance more than anything else.

Netkeeper
06-16-2015, 08:28 PM
Then you don't have to buy it.

But I certainly will.

The Stryker
06-16-2015, 08:34 PM
Then you don't have to buy it.

But I certainly will.

Ok? That's wonderful.

I still don't know why you're pulling such a damn attitude over this ish. Unless you REALLY love gyro controls.

Netkeeper
06-16-2015, 08:48 PM
I wasn't pulling an attitude?

BabyTurtles
06-16-2015, 09:13 PM
Literally the only game I've played that I didn't mind the Gyro Controls was Face Raiders on the 3DS.

If you've had fun. Good for you. I can still say that the gyro stuff I've seen for Star Fox doesn't look fun at all and looks like it'll be an annoyance more than anything else.

I heard Splatoon has good gyro controls ^_^ (My friend loves using it)

I turned it off though....I wasn't used to it since it was my first Wii U game.

CyberCubed
06-16-2015, 09:16 PM
The worst Nintendo stuff was by far that Animal Crossing Amiibo party, and that Metroid spinoff for the 3DS. They should have just removed the Metroid license and passed it off as a new franchise, it probably would have been better received.

I'm also wary on that Zelda game for 3DS. Seems similar to Four Swords but with only 3 Links. We're up to 5 Zelda games on 3DS already (OOT, MM, A Link Between Worlds, Hyrule Warriors and this one), so I'm surprised its getting yet another Zelda.

Cure
06-16-2015, 09:30 PM
I'm also wary on that Zelda game for 3DS. Seems similar to Four Swords but with only 3 Links. We're up to 5 Zelda games on 3DS already (OOT, MM, A Link Between Worlds, Hyrule Warriors and this one), so I'm surprised its getting yet another Zelda.

You can't really blame them for that. There are a million times more 3DS's out there than Wii U's. Easier to develop for, too.

PangolinFeets
06-16-2015, 09:38 PM

Nintendo's presentation was extremely lackluster, comparatively, but I'm not about to snub a multiplayer handheld Zelda. Not to mention top-down... HandheldasTM are my favorites. Four swords is insanely fun. I wish the DS anniversary release was as much fun as the original, but it's really not. =/

My roommate got to try Battlefront and said it's glorious. He also got to watch extra footage of The Last Guardian where you get to care for the big squishy monster. ;_; Writhing in jealousy.

snake
06-16-2015, 09:39 PM
You can't really blame them for that. There are a million times more 3DS's out there than Wii U's. Easier to develop for, too.
Yeah, and 3 out of the 5 games are ports or remakes.

sdp
06-16-2015, 10:15 PM
I don't understand what they're doing with the Animal Crossing games, so Home Designer is only a fraction of what you normally do on an AC game, counting you can easily get New Leaf in stores or the eshop for $20 I don't know what they're aiming to sell this for..It seems really barebones and requires the amiibo cards to be interesting..Same with the Wii U game, so it's like a party game but the amiibo are required...So are these games going to be free to download? The physical releases you just "pay" for the amiibo and a small extra fee for it? I mean I'm a big AC fan and don't wouldn't want to spend money on them..ten bucks at most.

I will however get some of the amiibo, Tom Nook has to be mine. I might also get K.K. Slider and Isabelle but I'm not sure. I would think they'd re-release Villager, I'd get him then. The amiibo cards I want them all but it'll depend on how much they cost, apparently they'll be sold in booster packs so I'm not sure how crazy I want to get with them if it's going to be near impossible to complete a set.

Edit: oh and Killer Instinct coming to PC, yay.

Netkeeper
06-16-2015, 10:45 PM
From what I can tell, those spinoffs are both full-price games. It's infuriating. I really hope they go down in price if you wait for a while before getting them. Amiibo wise, I MUST have Isabelle and KK Slider.

Turo602
06-16-2015, 10:59 PM
Yeah, and 3 out of the 5 games are ports or remakes.

Ain't nothing wrong with that though.

Shred Head
06-17-2015, 01:58 AM
Nintendo for some reason did't have this in there E3 direct this morning guess they had to cut it for a lady talking about making plushies or something.

Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water
4lDC5wC3OMw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lDC5wC3OMw

Peanut
06-17-2015, 06:29 AM
Animal Crossing is still a stake in my heart, even though Happy Home actually looks like an insane amount of fun. If you guys haven't checked it out yet, you really should, because it looks incredible.

F*ck that god damn board game. GOD!

Also, I'm going to keep reservations about Star Fox, because my first impression is that it looks cheap and unfun, but I won't lay judgement until I actually try it. My biggest issue is with the "look at the gamepad screen every moment" thing, which is something that drove me insane with Rainbow Curse. You had this unique and insanely beautiful art style oozing through in incredible definition on your TV...but you could never ever look at it and instead had to fully focus on the low-res Gamepad screen. I don't want Star Fox to be that, though from the looks of it the art style in SFZ (SF0? I like Z better) looks cheap and bland. SHOULDA MADE IT WITH PUPPETS!

The Stryker
06-17-2015, 07:23 AM
SHOULDA MADE IT WITH PUPPETS!

Now there's a damn idea! It would've helped in the unique art style department at the very least!

Especially with them trying neat stuff with the Yarn series and Clay Kirby and Paper Mario before all that. Why not Felt Fox?

Netkeeper
06-17-2015, 09:11 AM
While I agree puppet Fox would have been adorable, I'm going to go out and say something I know I'm going to catch flack for:

I think yarn is ****ing ugly and I didn't get the Kirby yarn game and I won't get Woolly World either because of it.

PangolinFeets
06-17-2015, 09:37 AM
While I agree puppet Fox would have been adorable, I'm going to go out and say something I know I'm going to catch flack for:

I think yarn is ****ing ugly and I didn't get the Kirby yarn game and I won't get Woolly World either because of it.

It would've made sense. I remember Star Fox originally being a kinda creepy puppet-maquette.

http://i.imgur.com/56fVKJR.jpg

I don't wanna play Wooly World as much as I want one of the cute plushie amiibos, but **** Nintendo for making amiibos such a **** show to get. If I can't walk into a store and buy it at retail, **** it.

Peanut
06-17-2015, 10:12 AM

You deserve flack for that, cause that's a bad opinion. That and anyone who thought the Nintendo puppets weren't charming as f*ck.

TigerClaw
06-17-2015, 10:23 AM
Starfox Zero is being done by Platinum Games.
http://kotaku.com/everything-we-know-about-nintendos-experimental-new-sta-1711733204

Gunpowder
06-17-2015, 10:38 AM
I'm pretty hyped about the Mario Maker. Whenever any game has some semblance of an edit mode, it gets at least 10 hours of additional gameplay from me, so an editor for Mario stages would definitely be worth my while. Plus I remember mapping out my own levels for Super Mario 3 when I was little, so I could finally bring those drawings to fruition...if I still had them. :lol: Oh well.

Typoman also looks like something I could sink my teeth into; and the enemies/bosses for Mutant Mudds almost make me want to check that out as well.

So glad someone else thinks this. I don't think the yarn is "ugly", but IMO it doesn't do Yoshi justice. I miss his games' cartoon aesthetics.

The Stryker
06-17-2015, 10:45 AM
Starfox Zero is being done by Platinum Games, So its in good hands.
http://kotaku.com/everything-we-know-about-nintendos-experimental-new-sta-1711733204

A Platinum Games that's currently in the middle of making like 3 games. What are the chances that Star Fox got the A team when Scalebound is going on, ya know?

CyberCubed
06-17-2015, 11:09 AM
Star Fox always struck me as the one Nintendo franchise that should have had a cartoon but never did. I'm really surprised Nintendo didn't try to get an anime or cartoon deal going around 1997-1998 when Starfox 64 was all the rage.

Although it might have turned out like that awful CG Donkey Kong Country cartoon from the 90's if it came out around then.

Peanut
06-17-2015, 11:15 AM
UHHHHHHHHHHH! (http://www.amazon.ca/Digimon-World-Cyber-Sleuth-PlayStation/dp/B00X8Y18U6/ref=sr_1_14?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1434560222&sr=1-14&tag=8013018-20) PLEASE BE REAL!? The Tamer inside me cries out!

I'll die.

TigerClaw
06-17-2015, 11:27 AM
It looks like they added Boob Physics onto Chun-Li in Street Fighter 5.

http://i.imgur.com/ngtSLmu.gif

Candy Kappa
06-17-2015, 11:36 AM
Wait, is that actual SF5 footage? The boob physics looks terrible, and Chun-Li's nipples seems to be visible. Way to out dumb DOA :lol:

TigerClaw
06-17-2015, 11:38 AM
Wait, is that actual SF5 footage? The boob physics looks terrible, and Chun-Li's nipples seems to be visible. Way to out dumb DOA :lol:
Yep, it's actual footage.

Maybe Chun-Li isn't wearing a Bra underneath.

Shred Head
06-17-2015, 12:37 PM

LOL damn that's awesome but sadly its just a glitch that only happens on player two side of the character screen.

Allio
06-17-2015, 01:11 PM
Thinking of Yokai Watch getting brought over makes me think it will be something like this

http://i.imgur.com/xZwS5yZ.png

should be funny

Prowler
06-17-2015, 01:17 PM

You can Cammy's nipples in SFIV too, so that's not really anything new.

Anyway, is that SFV footage? Looks worse than SFIV. It's odd since each SF series was graphically very different from the previous one. Original, 2, Alpha, III and IV all look significantly different from each other. But V looks like some continuation of IV. I have a ad feeling about this...

Also, did they enlarge Cammy's breasts?

Netkeeper
06-17-2015, 02:01 PM
UHHHHHHHHHHH! (http://www.amazon.ca/Digimon-World-Cyber-Sleuth-PlayStation/dp/B00X8Y18U6/ref=sr_1_14?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1434560222&sr=1-14&tag=8013018-20) PLEASE BE REAL!? The Tamer inside me cries out!

I'll die.
I want to be hopeful, but at the same time, I have absolutely no faith that even if it is real that the US will ever see it. Bandai ****ing hates non-Japanese Digimon fans. ...Oh and it'd save a huge hit to my wallet.

Thinking of Yokai Watch getting brought over makes me think it will be something like this

http://i.imgur.com/xZwS5yZ.png

should be funny
The funny part about this post is that Ace Attorney is the very series that didn't try translating yokai to "demon" every instance.

raph27
06-17-2015, 02:21 PM
So it's now been confirmed that you can play Starfox Zero without gyro controls as well as being able to switch the TV to cockpit view. So that's settled.

And the AC board game is free, you just have to buy the amiibos. Hoping that those assets are for a real AC game on Wii U.

Netkeeper
06-17-2015, 02:34 PM
Suddenly my quality of life skyrocketed.

This news makes me so happy.

Falconhood
06-17-2015, 06:13 PM

reminds me of Jello...and an old anime I have watched a few times.

TigerClaw
06-17-2015, 08:18 PM
Check out the new E3 trailer for the Mad Max video game, Looks like they borrowed from Fury Road.

j_KC8H07vfo

Here's the E3 2015 Live Coverage of the game.

iOep5O6KOzM

sdp
06-17-2015, 08:38 PM
Jeeze, I don't mind fan service in my games but that those boob physics on Chun-Li really don't belong there. I really wish they had gone with a more cel shaded style. This just looks like a very pretty SFIV update. Is this also meant to take place before SFIII? Looking back it makes you appreciate the risk they took with SFIII. Too bad it didn't work for them and now we get this.

TurtleTitan97
06-17-2015, 08:42 PM
Jeeze, I don't mind fan service in my games but that those boob physics on Chun-Li really don't belong there.

That's because they don't. Apparently, it's a glitch in the game that they are fixing: http://kotaku.com/street-fighters-ridiculous-new-breasts-are-a-glitch-ca-1711977157

TigerClaw
06-17-2015, 08:53 PM
That's because they don't. Apparently, it's a glitch in the game that they are fixing: http://kotaku.com/street-fighters-ridiculous-new-breasts-are-a-glitch-ca-1711977157
That's interesting cause there's another Gif that shows Cammy's breasts jiggling on the same side too.

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--YOUD53u6--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/1301384863679168582.gif

TurtleTitan97
06-17-2015, 08:58 PM
That's interesting cause there's another Gif that shows Cammy's breasts jiggling on the same side too.

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--YOUD53u6--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/1301384863679168582.gif

You didn't read the article well, did you?

“The whole Chun-Li jiggle thing is a glitch that only happens on the second player side of the E3 build and it will be fixed,” Rosas said.

So Chun-Li isn't the only character affected by the glitch.

Candy Kappa
06-18-2015, 01:21 AM
Cammy wasn't as hilarious as Chun-Li's glitch. Do any of the guys have a similar glitch like that?

snake
06-18-2015, 01:26 AM
I really don't mind the visable nipples or glitchy boob jiggles.

TheCanadiandrome
06-18-2015, 08:38 AM
I really don't mind the visable nipples or glitchy boob jiggles.
Ah hahaha I love it :lol:

TigerClaw
06-18-2015, 09:25 AM
Here's a Stage Demo for Transformers: Devastation

8ZZ2yccM0oQ

Peanut
06-22-2015, 08:49 AM
So, E3 is in the dust and as everything settles...it honestly felt a little bland to me. It was all style and no substance and when you take a step back and look at what's coming out in the near future, there sure as sh*t wasn't a whole lot.

I'm excited about Rare Replay (though a bit less so now that I know the 360 games are just BC titles and not full on ports) and Sea of Thieves from Rare. Seeing them finally bring Project Dream to life is awesome.

Sony and MS both showed off nifty looking new IP with Horizon and ReCore. Horizon looks like the sequel to Enslaved I always wanted but never thought I'd get and immediately more interesting because the demo featured gameplay. ReCore sounds great because it seems like Inafune and Armature making the Prime-style Mega Man X reboot game they wanted to make, but now without the Mega Man license. Outside of those two things both were more of the same. MS was super boring outside of Rare with their tired old sh*t. GEARS! HALO! FORZA! FABLE! F*CK YOU! 3rd party time-fillers like CoD at least found their way off of MS's show this year and onto the Sony stage, which was so devoid of actual content it was staggering. If they hadn't announced FF7 remake and the Shenmue 3 KS on their stage they would have gotten absolutely eaten alive by the masses. Even TLG didn't look great and I haven't heard much excitement over it since it got shown off. I think people are just sick to death of hearing/talking about the game at this point, much like the current talk around No Man's Sky, which is very much in a "put up, or shut up" situation now.

Nintendo was weak, but I've come to accept it. After seeing more of Happy Home Academy I feel pretty good about it as the first real AC spin-off. #FE looks absolutely insane and I'm over the moon in love with it. Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam also looks to be the first good entry in either of those series in quite awhile, which is exciting! Amiibo's f*cking suck.

SE's conference was pretty hilarious, because they essentially announced we won't be seeing anything out of their Japanese branch for half a f*cking decade. Nier 2 is something I absolutely wasn't expecting, but am now super excited for.

Battlefront stole the show for me though. GOOOOOD JUST GIVE IT TO MEEEE!

Other than that a ton of stuff was far-flung future bullsh*t and promises of stuff we'll probably never see, which is my biggest issue with E3 in general.

Bry
06-22-2015, 09:16 AM
LOL damn that's awesome but sadly its just a glitch that only happens on player two side of the character screen.

Oh man. Some pervy programmer added that and didn't fully cover his tracks, I assume? :lol:

So it's now been confirmed that you can play Starfox Zero without gyro controls as well as being able to switch the TV to cockpit view. So that's settled.

That game looks incredible, and it's good to hear there are different display/control options.

And the AC board game is free, you just have to buy the amiibos. Hoping that those assets are for a real AC game on Wii U.

I assume the game uses AC character Amiibos only? Either way, providing more "free" content for them is a smart call, but I'd love to see something more far-reaching...

Mew
06-22-2015, 09:18 AM
Can't wait to get the Bowser and DK Skylanders!

Powder
06-22-2015, 04:06 PM
Oh man. Some pervy programmer added that and didn't fully cover his tracks, I assume? :lol:

My thoughts exactly. :tlol:

Peanut
06-22-2015, 07:52 PM
That game looks incredible, and it's good to hear there are different display/control options.

lol

http://images.nintendolife.com/screenshots/68803/large.jpg

What year is it?

Bry
06-22-2015, 08:01 PM
My thoughts exactly. :tlol:

I mean... that'd have to be one hell of a specific "glitch". :trazz:

lol

http://images.nintendolife.com/screenshots/68803/large.jpg

What year is it?

...you talking about graphics, or R.O.B.?

I've seen the griping about graphics, but... I dunno, it looks fine to me. I'm not the biggest graphics snob by any stretch, though. The gameplay looks like a lot of fun, and that's my main concern.

And I'm exactly the kind of guy who's always glad to see a R.O.B. appearance. :trazz:

Peanut
06-22-2015, 08:10 PM
Less about the poor graphics, more about it looking like a prototype being rushed out the door to fill Nintendo's dismal holiday season.

Bry
06-22-2015, 08:18 PM
Less about the poor graphics, more about it looking like a prototype being rushed out the door to fill Nintendo's dismal holiday season.

Time will tell, I guess? I'd be happy for them to delay it if they need more time to polish things. But the trailer/preview videos made it look fun as hell to me, anyway.