PDA

View Full Version : Which two shredder suit's r you fav's? season 3

megashredder
06-14-2015, 04:28 PM
Like I siad I can't decide weather I like the rogue in the house suit best and the sesn three one that follows with the red cloth/chainmail. or the reverse?

One thing is certian I liked sainw dark/future shredder better than the 2012/Nick crtoon shrder

Mew
06-14-2015, 05:20 PM
I like the first Shredder. Although the Nick one is kewl.

Powder
06-14-2015, 06:10 PM
Why do people who dislike the Nick series feel the need to bring up those kinda quips when it's not even relevant to the discussion?

megashredder
06-15-2015, 02:25 AM
Why do people who dislike the Nick series feel the need to bring up those kinda quips when it's not even relevant to the discussion?

Yes i realize that but Nick had two chances to make a "Shredder" they blew it frst time and 2012 CG shredder is kind of dorky or avrge at bst??>

look karai I got you a pet.....

Candy Kappa
06-15-2015, 02:37 AM
two chances? is there a second Nickelodeon cartoon I wasn't aware off, or do you mean Viacom and think of IDW Shredder?

Nick Shredder is clearly a better character then squishy little Ch'rell. :lol:

neatoman
06-15-2015, 03:28 AM
Nick Shredder is clearly a better character then squishy little Ch'rell. :lol:

Yes I really like how he sat in a chair for two and a half seasons and only occasionally did something. The best part must be when he was completely absent for the first half of season 2 to fetch a tiger, who has also basically accomplished nothing since his debut.:lol:

Seriously though, I think they're trying to go back to movie Shredder but forgot that movie Shredder didn't really do anything, as a result Nick Shredder does not do much either.

Powder
06-15-2015, 04:19 AM
Yes i realize that but Nick had two chances to make a "Shredder" they blew it frst time and 2012 CG shredder is kind of dorky or avrge at bst??>

look karai I got you a pet.....

Did you run out of vowels?

Why are you even talking about Nick's Shredder? Keep your irrelevant dislike for the modern iteration to yourself or bring it to an appropriate thread.

Candy Kappa
06-15-2015, 04:23 AM
Seriously though, I think they're trying to go back to movie Shredder but forgot that movie Shredder didn't really do anything, as a result Nick Shredder does not do much either.

oh, right. There's three Viacom Shredders. I blissfully forgot a moment about that Cybertron armor guy.

mrminister4446
06-15-2015, 05:30 AM
The bad day shredder armour feels like something that might have been shredder (alien)'s main armour in season3 if he had used it and season 4 if he was still alive.

Personally, the demon shredder outfit is one of the coolest pieces of armour in the series, but looking at it again, it may seem a bit over the top.

Xav
06-15-2015, 02:34 PM
Nick Shredder is clearly a better character then squishy little Ch'rell. :lol:At least Ch'rell actually manged to kill Yoshi, something Nick Shredder couldn't even do after three seasons.

Candy Kappa
06-15-2015, 03:00 PM
At least Ch'rell actually manged to kill Yoshi, something Nick Shredder couldn't even do after three seasons.

Still couldn't kill Splinter.

We both know why Nick Shredder can't kill Yoshi, don't be stupid. Besides, Yoshi was unfairly taken down in 4Kids being electrocuted and tortured first.

megashredder
06-15-2015, 10:35 PM
The nick shredder never jumped through a firewall, or explted an alien invasion like Y2k ch'rell Shredder did.....

&amp i'm not the only person that feel's this way....

Powder
06-15-2015, 11:39 PM
Sure do love how the average 4kids fan drives the wedge further between themselves & others by perpetually insisting their version is the best.

shuriken
06-16-2015, 12:36 AM
^ I don't :cry:
But come on dudes there is no need for this elitist garbage, I enjoy both series for different reasons. Just cuz you enjoy one iteration of a character doesn't mean everyone else has to. Only real armor he used was his armor in Exodus. The SAINW armor was just too much

Candy Kappa
06-16-2015, 01:47 AM
The nick shredder never jumped through a firewall, or explted an alien invasion like Y2k ch'rell Shredder did.....

Are you serious?

Nick Shredder is an actual human being, flesh and blood, not a exosuit piloted by an alien squid, why would he ever need to jum through a firewall? I think Nick Saki had enough experience with fire considering half his face got burned off, when Yoshi's house burned down during their fight. So yeah, he have walked through fire, while cradling a baby from harm.

and of course Nick Shredder have not done any alien invasion, cause he is a human in a contemporary setting. Human's don't hVe the technology to even colonize the closest planet. Ch'rell on the other hand came from an advanced race of aliens that have mastered space travel, colonization and all that fancy high sci-fi stuff to do any kind of first contact scenarios.

Jester
06-16-2015, 01:56 AM
Did you run out of vowels?

8wB1UQIrw3Y

mrminister4446
06-16-2015, 07:46 AM
^ I don't :cry:
But come on dudes there is no need for this elitist garbage, I enjoy both series for different reasons. Just cuz you enjoy one iteration of a character doesn't mean everyone else has to. Only real armor he used was his armor in Exodus. The SAINW armor was just too much

Technically, the exodus armour was more like a mech suit, and not an actual armour. His various Samurai-ish armour were actual armour.

ImmaAxolotl
06-16-2015, 10:17 AM
Back to the subject at hand!

I'd have to watch those certain episodes again before making any decisions. Does anyone have screenshots?

megashredder
06-18-2015, 10:51 PM
teh new show "2012" shredder.....

http://s21.postimg.org/axrcl68tf/15710780.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

&amp we have the old nick 87 shredder," I see a resemblance."
as Karai woud say

http://s10.postimg.org/4c7ke7011/hqdefault.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

87<2012 shredr<Ch'rell.