PDA

View Full Version : Legacy of War Chapter 2 Krang's New Body

Yabuturtle
06-18-2015, 12:11 PM
Shredder called Krang to try the body out. He body was laying on a table and covered with a curtain. Krang rolled across the floor with his tripod very quickly, eager to try out his new body. Shredder of course was under supervision once again, after completing the body to make sure he didn’t trick Krang. He quickly picked up Krang and lifted the curtain to show the robot body exactly the way Krang designed it. It was an odd design which showed a human looking body with a human skin tone, mouth and eyes complete with glasses. It had red underwear and shoulder pads and had a cone head with a fork on it’s head as well as metal wrist bands.

“If you wanted this robot to look like a human, you’ve failed Krang! Humans don’t look like…this…whatever it is! You sure have a strange imagination…” Shredder said.
“Oh don’t be ridiculous. The design is based on the appearance of a creature native to Dimension X. You of course never seen it, so you wouldn’t have known. I wanted it to look like one of the most fearsome creatures in Dimension X, and let everyone tremble by the mere look of it! Oh and be sure to add this Molecular Amplification Chip to the machine. I've been wanting to try this out! Krang exclaimed

Shredder, without hesitation, quickly shoved the chip in the android body and shoved Krang in the stomach of the android He pushed in his tentacles to make sure he was inside then android before he finished the experiment. The stomach of the android has a glass case when Shredder closed tightly so Krang would be better protected.

“Now, Krang, you may experience some drowsiness before you awake in your new body. I will start the experiment now.” Shredder said.

He covered the android body back with the curtain and approached the controls. Tragg was standing next to him. Still pointing his gun directly at him.

“This had better work, human.” Tragg glared
“Of course it will! Your lord, Krang will be fine.” Shredder assured.

Shredder approached the controls and pulled a lever, charging up electricity surrounding the android and charging it with much power. The room ignited in a flash of light as they all witnessed Krang;’s body being charged with a vast amount of electricity. They all stood in awe even after the electricity was gone. Shredder ran to the android body and lifted the curtain. It showed Krang himself being groggy and drowsy, exactly as Shredder described. They all stared at Krang, waiting for him to regain his senses. It only took a few minutes before Krang opened his eyes fully and noticed that he was in the machine.

“I’m in my new body! I have it now!!” Krang shouted triumphantly as he jumped off the table and landed on his two new feet. He moved the controls, laughing all the way as he moved his arms and legs, getting used to the feeling of having a body again.

“So Krang, now that I have fulfilled my end of the bargain, can I rejoin you? I think I’ve proven my worth.” Shredder said,.

“Are you out of your mind?! You just betrayed me not so long ago” Krang exclaimed

“But I gave you your new body and I took over the world for you!” Shredder whined.
“Only because of my technology and you only built my body because you had a gun on your head! You’ve already proven you can’t be trusted. In fact, I should just destroy you now…however, I did say I might go easy on you. I have it! I will give you control of a planet!” Krang smiled deviously.
“A planet? You mean I can rule Earth?"
“Not this planet! This is mine to rule. I know of a planet in Dimension X that you can conquer. There, you can establish your empire! No one would be able to oppose you so even you could conquer it within hours. I will send you there now!” Krang said as he walked over to the bridge and opened the Dimensional Portal. His Rock Soldiers quickly shoved Shredder to the portal.
“Wait, Krang, I don’t even know what planet this is. I need my Foot Soldiers!” Shredder protested.

“Don’t worry, the lifeforms on this planet are so weak, you won’t even need your foot soldiers!” Krang said

Shredder was immediately shoved into the portal. As this happened Krang laughed. Tragg and Granitor looked at Krang.

“My lord, this is most rare! Usually you destroy those who betray you!” Tragg said.

“Usually, but this was so tempting, I couldn’t resist. I feel Shredder will like the planet he’s on now!” Krang chortled.

Shredder looked around him and saw a world with very few animal life forms and very few life forms in general. It was an arid desert world! There was no civilization in sight! Krang tricked him! How could he be the master of this dust ball with little life left? No people to push around, no cities to pillage...there was nothing he could do. All he could do was lament.

“I don’t wanna conquer this place! I wanna conquer Earth!” Shredder pouted.

“Now that Shredder is out of the way, I will take control of this planet. But it’s not just enough to rule the Earth. It’s never enough! I must have absolute control of creation itself! Everything that I see must be mine! But I know such a feat can’t be done unless I get reinforcements. With the Transdimensonal Portal I can entice many people like me, to work for me and conquer everything in sight. First, I will drain the energy of this planet Earth. Draining it, will greatly empower the Technodrome. Every planet I conquer must be drained so the Technodrome will truly be unstoppable!” Krang shouted.

turtlefanforever
06-23-2015, 08:10 PM
is there a chapter 3?

MsMarvelDuckie
06-23-2015, 09:29 PM
This is pretty cool so far. Rather than make a separate post in both threads, I thought I'd just comment here. I like this, and it's a nice twist on the storyline. Only problem I had was the grammar and punctuation needs a little polishing in places to be more easily understood. Had to go back and reread a couple of spots to get what you were saying, but that can be edited for clarity. Overall, I liked it! Krang is sneaky and mean, still has his humor, and Shredder is still just as pouty and overconfident. So much fun.

Yabuturtle
06-24-2015, 07:14 AM
This is pretty cool so far. Rather than make a separate post in both threads, I thought I'd just comment here. I like this, and it's a nice twist on the storyline. Only problem I had was the grammar and punctuation needs a little polishing in places to be more easily understood. Had to go back and reread a couple of spots to get what you were saying, but that can be edited for clarity. Overall, I liked it! Krang is sneaky and mean, still has his humor, and Shredder is still just as pouty and overconfident. So much fun.

I'm glad you liked it! Sorry for the grammar. I could only work on the story during my break time and had to post it soon so I didn't have too much time to work on spelling and such. I've fixed some errors now and I'm working on other chapters.

I did my best to retain Krang's personality as well as Shredder's. Krang overall is supposed to be a darker more malicious version, but he still retains his cunning and sense of humor. The "arid desert" world Krang sent Shredder is a bit of an easter egg. :P It's supposed to be a reference to the world Balaraphon from the episode "Turtle Trek". I originally wanted Krang to kill Shredder but I thought it would be funny if he got back at Shredder by sending him to a planet he could barely rule, just so he could annoy him, since Krang enjoyed annoying Shredder in the cartoon. That and Shredder pouting that he wanted to conquer Earth is referencing the time in the episode "Shredder and Splintered" where he was sent to Dimension X and whined that he wanted to conquer Earth.

There will be a chapter 3 Turtlefanforever. :) I'll have more time to work on these stories and the next chapter will have Krang getting more reinforcements from multiple universes. Pretty much any villain you could imagine would be there, from the Marvel universe, to DC, Mirage, Image, Dark Horse, multiple movies and shows and so forth. Likewise, multiple heroes and heroines from shows, both cartoon and anime will show up as well. Villains like Kronos from the episode "Split Second" will also appear as well as Antrax, Krang's loyal executioner from Dimension X, who appeared in the episode, "Night of the Rogues".

I'm glad to get feedback, as it's a story I've worked on for decades. Ok not decades, xD, but I've had this thought for a long time and tweaked it over and over, trying to figure out what the story should be about and who the main villain should be. I had every villain from Ganon from Legend of Zelda, to Babidi from DBZ, to Giygas from Earthbound to Jafar from the Disney movie Aladdin. But I wanted to have Krang because I felt like he'd be the best for a multi universal crossover because he's malicious and evil but still has a sense of humor and is intelligent as well as physically powerful due to his android body, as it's not common to see someone powerful as well as intelligent. Usually they are one or the other. Not to mention he has his own fortress and a mobile one at that, has the Transdimensional Portal to recruit more villains and so forth.

I'm glad to hear others like it and I will do what I can to make more chapters. :)

Ceres
09-02-2015, 12:28 PM
Mhhh interesting continuation, curious where this is leading to :D