PDA

View Full Version : You became the Boss

turtle1237
06-29-2015, 07:38 AM
I loved the Streets of Rage fighting series, but what I really loved about 1, is that in 2 player mode, when Mr X ask to join his gang, if one player says yes, and the other player says no, the 2 ex cops duke it out, and assuming that the player that said yes wins, he takes on Mr X himself and if the player wins that, he takes over the criminal empire rule by Mr X.

I don't think any other game in the 80's 90's era in a beat em up had that option, It takes work, mostly being better than your partner lol.

Of course if Blaze became the boss, I have no problems working for her lol. Yes Blaze is my favorite from all 3 Streets of Rage games. She looks great sitting in her chair ruling her evil empire lol.

Mew
06-29-2015, 10:25 AM
It's a very interesting concept, two paths to take and all. Iwould like to see more fighting games like that. Or more fighters in arcades. :(
I like Blaze. Her design and sprite look awesome.

turtle1237
06-29-2015, 11:22 AM
It's a very interesting concept, two paths to take and all. Iwould like to see more fighting games like that. Or more fighters in arcades. :(
I like Blaze. Her design and sprite look awesome.

There is the 3rd path IE not winning the game lol.
Mr X wins and evil reins in the city.

Blaze I loved her as a kid, in fact Chun Li and Samus gets credit for the strong female as fore mothers/daughters? I cant really say father? For the strong female in video games, as they should, but sadly Blaze gets left out in the list for some reason. She kick ass. When playing Streets of Rage(Any game 1 2 or 3) I have a hard time between Alex or Blaze. I am Alex, and I like I wish I was Blaze, than I pick Blaze, and I am thinking, Alex lol.

Its not like that, but every play though, its either one or the other, and have to force myself for Adam, Max, Skeet, or that Dr guy in the 3rd game. I will say Blaze does win out on the selection screen than Alex, but it still pretty close.

Whats funny about SOR2. Is there is some versions of the game, I am in America, so I played SOR2 for the America version, just recent, I got the version from Japan to see the different between the versions, and well the version from Japan has Blaze panty shots every time she kicks or jump kicks, us Americas keep Blaze decent and edit out the panty shots. Still, I think outside of that, the games play and look pretty much the same.

Turo602
06-29-2015, 02:08 PM
Who's Alex and Skeet?

turtle1237
06-29-2015, 03:07 PM
Who's Alex and Skeet?

Axel and Eddie "Skate, yeah I messed up there.

Mew
06-29-2015, 05:34 PM
There is the 3rd path IE not winning the game lol.
Mr X wins and evil reins in the city.

Wow. I'm stupid. I haven't played that game in like 2 whole months! :P