PDA

View Full Version : TMNT: Katana Clan (2k12)

Mew
07-03-2015, 07:31 PM
An epic battle had happened. The Turtles had tried to kill Shredder Saki, but had failed. Each one of them pushed to the breaking point, using their nunchaku and b, but failure had tooken it's place. They contacted Hamato Splinter, using the Cheese Phone. With Splinter at their shells, they were successful in killing the amourized Foot Clan leader, leaving a enraged Karai to lead her new clan, formerly the Foot Clan, the Katana Clan! But, there was a loss. The Turtles' fearless leader fought so hard he got severely ill. Without Leonardo to lead them, will the Turtles be able to fight the Katana Clan's leader, the Kraang Droids, the Foot Bots, Bebop, AND Rocksteady?

Cannon Characters
Leo:Lethal Lullaby
Don:Electric
Raph: GoldMutant
Mike: Lethal Lullaby
Splinter: MewMeow
Karai:Electric
Foot Bots: Anyone
Kraang Droids: Anyone
Bebop: Fang Wolf
Rocksteady: MewMeow

OC's
Magdalena: Lethal Lullaby
Shiro Kame: Shiro Kame
Witchpanther Saki: Fang Wolf

Lethal Lullaby
07-03-2015, 07:51 PM
So if Leo's ill the person playing him doesn't really have to do much? Or what?

May I play as Mikey and my OC Magdalena?

Mew
07-03-2015, 07:56 PM
So if Leo's ill the person playing him doesn't really have to do much? Or what?

Mat I play as Mikey and my OC Magdalena?
Yes. It's a very minor role.

Yes.

Shiro Kame
07-03-2015, 08:09 PM
Can I enter as Shiro Kame?

Mew
07-03-2015, 08:10 PM
Can I enter as Shiro Kame?

Yes.
:mango:

GoldMutant
07-03-2015, 08:28 PM
So, do the Turtles have a large role in this outside Leo MM?

Either way, I'll join as Raphael.

Mew
07-03-2015, 09:17 PM
So, do the Turtles have a large role in this outside Leo MM?

Either way, I'll join as Raphael.
Yes. Read the plot, lol. :P
I'll put 'ya down!

Electric
07-03-2015, 10:46 PM
If I may join as Donnie, and if it's open, the new Katana Leader Karai?

Mew
07-03-2015, 10:46 PM
If I may join as Donnie, and if it's open, the new Katana Leader Karai?
Sure.
:mango:

Mew
07-04-2015, 07:49 AM
All we need is Bebop!

Fang Wolf
07-04-2015, 07:51 AM
Join me in...
And I can take Bebop...:P
Oc: Witchpanther Saki

GoldMutant
07-04-2015, 07:53 AM
Yes. Read the plot, lol. :P
I'll put 'ya down!

Alright amigo, it just wasn't specific. :)

Looks like the gang's all here (insert Spongebob video here), whenever we're ready now. It's showtime soon. :)

Mew
07-04-2015, 09:04 AM
Join me in...
And I can take Bebop...:P
Oc: Witchpanther Saki
Okay! Showtime! (Insert Beetlejuice clip here)

((Just a side note, the Katana Clan has way more high tech and powerful weaponry, combined with traditional Japanese weaponry like b and katana. This also takes place right after Return to New York, but Splinter actually kills Shredder, and Karai is evil.))

~Katana Lair~
Rocksteady: Master Karai! How are we gonna go get revenge on the Turtles? They Killed Shredder Saki! *slams down sickle and hammer* This is an all-out war! Just like in Soviet Russia! We must find a way to use this new complex weaponry system to get to the sewer and bombard the Turtles' sewer den! Leo's down, and we could use him. Bebop's invisibility suit cound be a help with this.

~Turtle Lair~
Splinter, meditatively thinking: Hummmmmmmm. *Sees a vision in his head of Leonardo's violent illness, and of Karai's clan attacking the lair* My sons! I have a vision of Karai's clan coming in and attacking our lair! Stay focused, but on edge. Try to communicate with Leonardo, and don't let the Katana get him. I will try to communicate with him through meditation. Go!

Lethal Lullaby
07-04-2015, 09:46 AM
Leonardo laid in bed with his arm over his face. His pillow had been soaked from cold sweats so he pushed it off his bed. He groaned as he rolled over.

Michelangelo looked to Splinter then bowed after what he told them. "Hai Sensei! We'll make sure they don't come through and defeat us!" He says trying a bit to sound like Leonardo.

~*~

((Mag has not met the turtles or other canon characters yet.))

Magdalena just left her house wearing jeans, a pink halter top, her cat ears headband, and white shoes. She was going for a jog, since earlier that day she had spent the time getting her hair permed and hanging with some girls she met at the park.

Fang Wolf
07-04-2015, 12:19 PM
~Katana Lair's roof~
Witchpanther still grieve his father's death.
He keeps Kuro Kaboto into his paws.
On his wrists carrying his his father's Tekko-Kagi's (Gauntlets)

~Katana Lair~
"So where's that big red-haired feline with mystical sword?
Oh, Yeah! my invisibility suit would complete the job." Asked/Says Bebop.

Electric
07-04-2015, 04:31 PM
Karai sat in the shredders throne, leaning to one side on her arm. She was wearing a modified version of Shredders helmet, along with a few more pieces of armor, and then a shorter version of shredders cape "with Leonardo down, we will show them no mercy" she said monotonely "first splinter takes my mother, and now.... We do not need to destroy them. We need to eradicate this world of them." She was mourning the death of her father, like witchpanther, but since she was given the throne, she did not let it show. Instead she conveyed only a cold ruthlessness eerily similar to that of the original shredder

She turned to bebop "recon. Find their exact location. Then we will flood the sewers with our upgraded footbots and weaponry."

"Hai sensei" Donnie said before walking to his computer "I've updated all security systems, and even added a few extensions outside the surrounding tunnels"

Mew
07-04-2015, 06:14 PM
Splinter: Good, my son. Leonardo needs rest. Oh, Donatello, is there any way he coukd get his nutrition? He would be eating, and we can't afford to have him die of starvation.

~Katana Lair~
Rocksteady: You heard her, Bebop. I myst get back to thinking up a plan.
Karai, do we have any bombs, grenades, or rocket launcher. I have an idea. Oh, and we need the last of that Mutagen!

((Baxter can be anyone, since he is not very important to the plot, but of corse you can make him a bigger part))

Shiro Kame
07-04-2015, 09:01 PM
Shiro sighs as she's getting her equipment ready in her room. As a member of the Foot Clan, her whole world was shocked when Shredder was killed. She was still in the Clan, but had trouble trying to make sense of what was happening. Karai's coldness didn't help matters either.

Fang Wolf
07-05-2015, 04:59 AM
She turned to bebop "recon. Find their exact location. Then we will flood the sewers with our upgraded footbots and weaponry."

"Yes, it will be, Master Karai." Bebop says.

Rocksteady: You heard her, Bebop. I myst get back to thinking up a plan.
Karai, do we have any bombs, grenades, or rocket launcher. I have an idea. Oh, and we need the last of that Mutagen!

"I hear her, Big S.
*hm* You have plan?" Bebop says/asked.

Electric
07-05-2015, 11:52 AM
"All new weapon shipments are down in the loading bay. Take what you need. Stockman should have some mutagen down in his lab." Karai said, leaning he head back in her hand "now leave me."

---

"I'm working on a medicine right now. It won't fix him, but it'll atleast make his symptoms decrease. Maybe then he'll feel up to eating..." Donnie said as he took a small syringe filled with a clear liquid and knocked before walking into Leo's room "Leo?"

Mew
07-05-2015, 01:54 PM
~ Stockman's Lab~
Rocksteady: Stockman! Give me the rest of that Mutagen! We've got to mutate this stupid sick Turtle! But first, make the Mutagen into Mind Control Mutagen. Then, we can have a powerful Turtle, and make him part of the Katana! *Goes to Loading Bay*
Ahh, good! BEBOP! GET DOWN HERE! These Rocket Launchers should do the trick. And this sweet laser cannon! Halle-frickin-lujah.

Lethal Lullaby
07-05-2015, 02:27 PM
(Okay is Leo in the lair or is he supposed to be somewhere else??)

Leonardo slowly rolled over his arm over his face. He moved it slightly to see Donatello. "Donnie. You need me?" He asks.

Michelangelo scratched the top of his head. "So are we going tonight or..?" He asks a bit confused.

~*~

Magdalena kept walking until she saw someone, Witchpanther, on a roof. "Hmm. They must be enjoying this lovely night." She guesses to herself. She didn't pay much attention to the shape of the body, so couldn't tell it was a mutant panther.

Mew
07-05-2015, 04:21 PM
((He is supposed to be in the lair.))

Splinter: Michaelangelo! Come here! Do you even need to ask that? No. We wait for them to come here, then we fight. Raphael and I will fight them off. You and Donatello will try to protect Leonardo, but do not be cautious to fight. We have killed before. Many of the old human Foot soilders and now Shredder Saki. Worst case scenario, except for Raphael, he always wants to kill, we will kill any of the Katana. We know Karai's weakness: her heart. Although I doubt it now, she may become one of us once again. I hate to think of what that despicable man has done to my once innocent child! We will kill ALL OF THEM if we have to. We have no mercy to those damn fools. Even if we kill Karai, it will hurt me especially, but it will be okay. We will step up as a family. And even if I die of my old age, please know to risk your life for the ones you love. Now go help Donatello.

Fang Wolf
07-06-2015, 07:01 AM
~ Stockman's Lab~
Rocksteady: Stockman! Give me the rest of that Mutagen! We've got to mutate this stupid sick Turtle! But first, make the Mutagen into Mind Control Mutagen.
Then, we can have a powerful Turtle, and make him part of the Katana! *Goes to Loading Bay*
Ahh, good! BEBOP! GET DOWN HERE! These Rocket Launchers should do the trick. And this sweet laser cannon! Halle-frickin-lujah.

"I'm coming Big S." Bebop run down to Rocksteady.
When Bebop see laser cannon as Rocksteady have in his hand.
"Oh Yeah, that is real Sweet baby! :P"

Electric
07-06-2015, 09:45 AM
Donnie walked over and knelt next to Leo's bed. "Just your arm actually. I've got something that should make you feel a little bit better"

Lethal Lullaby
07-06-2015, 02:48 PM
"Ohh." Leonardo says then groaned a bit as he handed over his arm to Donatello looking sick as a dog almost.

Michelangelo was a bit startled by Splinter. He never would have thought to hear his sensei speak with such a volatile tone. Plus he never expected to hear him say the word 'Damn.'. He nodded his head quickly then speed walked to Leonardo room.