PDA

View Full Version : little peek at my collection

goulish gecko
07-05-2015, 04:58 AM
Hey all, I've been a member here for a couple years, never post much but visit the forum daily. I love looking at everyone's collections.

this is just a small peek at some of what I have. Currently I live in a very small house with my wife and 2 beagles so the majority of my collection lives in storage. I am hoping to buy a larger house this fall and can properly display everything!

until then here is a teaser.

TheCanadiandrome
07-09-2015, 10:54 PM
Nice dude. Lots of goodies I'm jealous of

goulish gecko
07-10-2015, 03:07 AM
thanks =)

I don't know why the pictures are sideways, I took them with my phone couldn't figure out how to fix them.

I'll try and get some time and post some other stuff this weekend. I work about 60 hours a week right now so my free time is limited. I also have a large tmnt comic collection ungraded and a few cgc graded. I also have one of the press release sewer cover/box with signed toy from when the new cartoon/toy line came out that I got from a buddy. as well as mib bw necas.

I just have no room to display stuff safely. can't wait to get into a larger house!

TheCanadiandrome
07-10-2015, 02:31 PM
yeah me to dude. i live at home with the folks and hope to one day get back out on my own and properly display