PDA

View Full Version : Aces of Pink Diamonds 💎

Fang Wolf
07-06-2015, 12:41 PM
http://s26.postimg.org/hdg2l0ts9/cooltext125794810064672.png

Lady Nightmare and Shredder is looking for lots of rare pink diamonds.
So they make the scheme a giant raid against New York's great museum.

Lady and Shredder love pink diamonds.
And like to dress theirs blades and armor with them.

TMNT:
Leonardo: Electric (NPCs)
Donatello: Lethal Lullaby
Raphael: Electric (NPCs)
Michaelangelo: Lethal Lullaby

Splinter: GoldMutant
April: Electric (NPCs)
Casey: NPCs
(More can be added if desired.)

The Foot Clan:
Shredder: Fang Wolf
Karai: EmpressOfShadows

Tiger Claw: GoldMutant
Bradford: Lethal Lullaby
Xever: NPCs
(More can be added if desired.)

OCs:
Lady Nightmare: Fang Wolf
Shiro Kame: Shiro Kame
Shilo/Shadow: Lethal Lullaby

NOTE:
All Character(s) which is NPCs is playable for everyone
- Remember that -

http://s26.postimg.org/556znsbet/diamond_PNG6685.png

Shiro Kame
07-06-2015, 12:49 PM
I'll enter as Shiro.

Fang Wolf
07-06-2015, 12:50 PM
I'll enter as Shiro.

I add you, Thx for joining!

Ceres
07-06-2015, 12:51 PM
i will take Karai :)

Fang Wolf
07-06-2015, 12:53 PM
i will take Karai :)

I add you, Thx for Joining!

GoldMutant
07-06-2015, 12:56 PM
Fabulous title page. :)

Fang, if I could, could I do multiple characters? I could play Tiger Claw and Splinter.

Fang Wolf
07-06-2015, 12:57 PM
Fabulous title page. :)

Fang, if I could, could I do multiple characters? I could play Tiger Claw and Splinter.

Oh, Thx :)
Yeah, I add you as Tigerclaw and Splinter.
Thx for Joining!

Lethal Lullaby
07-06-2015, 03:57 PM
Prettty piink. *drools* ^,u^

My OC Shilo/Shadow, I would like to be. Along with Rhazzar and Donnie too.

Fang Wolf
07-06-2015, 03:58 PM
Prettty piink. *drools* ^,u^

My OC Shilo/Shadow, I would like to be. Along with Rhazzar and Donnie too.

Thx. :)
I add you. Thx for joining. :D

Electric
07-06-2015, 06:47 PM
Leo and April?

Fang Wolf
07-06-2015, 06:50 PM
Leo and April?

I add you, Thx for Joining. ^^

Fang Wolf
07-06-2015, 07:35 PM
(I put the rest who are left on the NPCs is playable for everyone.)

{{ In The Foot HQ }}
Lady Nightmare and Shredder planning a raid on New York's museum.

"I'll decorate my gauntlets and kuro kabuto with lots of rare pink beautiful Diamonds!
So when can we strike at the museum?" Shredder smirked.

"As soon as everyone is here so we can put the plan into action."
Lady says and smile back.

Shiro Kame
07-06-2015, 07:38 PM
Shiro's sneaking into the museum with the others, helping Shredder and Lady to rob it.

Lethal Lullaby
07-07-2015, 11:16 AM
Donatello was in his lab working on a security system that would show them what's happening up on the streets. He had already installed them in various and discrete locations up on the streets. Currently he was working on getting the bugs worked out.

Shadow (she'll know the tmnt crew in this) walked into the lair intent on sitting on the couch and playing video games. "What up, G's?!" She says before jumping over the couch and crawling to the tv and turning it on.

~*~

Rhazzar, completely confused as to why Shredder and Lady wanted pink diamonds, paced around. "How long until we get this done?" He asks.

Electric
07-07-2015, 11:19 AM
"Oh. Hey shadow" April said, sliding out of the way on the couch as she jumped over it.

Leo was in the dojo, meditating

GoldMutant
07-07-2015, 11:24 AM
Within his training dojo, Master Splinter begins to meditate over recent events. He's unable to function from the blows Shredder had previously done. The meditation though turns into a nightmare where he begins to see destruction over the city. Within this nightmare are figures of two foes with his family killed off. He attempts to run in this dream only to be caught.

He awakens from this, screaming in agonizing pain.

Fang Wolf
07-07-2015, 11:35 AM
Rhazzar, completely confused as to why Shredder and Lady wanted pink diamonds, paced around. "How long until we get this done?" He asks.

"Soon, Bradford." Lady Nightmare replied.

Shredder looked through the window.
"Lady Nightmare, you lead this raid against the museum.

Bradford gathering the other!" He says.

Shiro Kame
07-07-2015, 11:44 AM
Shiro walks into where the others are.

Shiro: I'm here, Master.

Lethal Lullaby
07-07-2015, 01:48 PM
Shadow changed to the game channel and plugged in the gaming console. She took the remote with her to the couch and started to play a hit and run type game.

Donatello looked out of his lab and saw April and their other friend on the couch. He looked over to the tv and immediately knew who it was. "So you just came here to play some games?" He asked.

"Yeep. Also Seth's being a whiny d****e." Shadow says not looking up from the game. "And I'm not dealing with that." She adds before hitting a cop with the car she was driving in the game and laughing.

Donatello sighed a bit shaking his head. He jumped when he heard Splinter screaming and quickly ran to check on him. "Sensei?!"

Ceres
07-07-2015, 02:15 PM
"Soon, Bradford." Lady Nightmare replied.

Shredder looked through the window.
"Lady Nightmare, you lead this raid against the museum.

Bradford gathering the other!" He says.

Karai entered the room with a bored look on her face. She approached Shredder and smiled.

"Anything new father? And what's with all these goons outside. Do you plan to do another attack against these turtles?" she asked nonchalantly.

Fang Wolf
07-07-2015, 02:55 PM
Karai entered the room with a bored look on her face. She approached Shredder and smiled.

"Anything new father? And what's with all these goons outside. Do you plan to do another attack against these turtles?" she asked nonchalantly.

"Yes, They will come to us and we break them down.
I will get my Revenge!" Shredder responded.

"We will make a diamond raid tonight...
Then shellbugs and Rat will come to our trap.." Lady says to Karai.

Ceres
07-07-2015, 02:59 PM
"Yes, They will come to us and we break them down.
I will get my Revenge!" Shredder responded.

"We will make a diamond raid tonight...
Then shellbugs and Rat will come to our trap.." Lady says to Karai.

Karai's ears perked up as she heard diamond raid.

"Wow, sounds rather interesting. May i join in this mission? A few of these bad boys sure would make a good decoration for myself ~"

Fang Wolf
07-07-2015, 03:05 PM
Karai's ears perked up as she heard diamond raid.

"Wow, sounds rather interesting. May i join in this mission? A few of these bad boys sure would make a good decoration for myself ~"

"Sure, Welcome anboard, Karai.
And We will bathe of lots of diamonds when the raid is over."
Lady says with big smile under kuro kaboto.

Shiro walks into where the others are.
Shiro: I'm here, Master.

"Good, You will join Raid with my beloved Lady and Karai.." Shredder says to Shiro.

Lady turn to Bradford, Karai, Shiro + Others.
"Let take plan in action. *hehe* Follow me..." Lady says and go to door.

Ceres
07-07-2015, 03:23 PM
"Sure, Welcome anboard, Karai.
And We will bathe of lots of diamonds when the raid is over."
Lady says with big smile under kuro kaboto.

"Good, You will join Raid with my beloved Lady and Karai.." Shredder says to Shiro.

Lady turn to Bradford, Karai, Shiro + Others.
"Let take plan in action. *hehe* Follow me..." Lady says and go to door.

Karai snickered as they began to walk, he saw that Bradford was not looking on the ground as he walked so she decided to let him tumble a bit. Just for fun and giggles.

With an innocent look she let trip Bradford over her leg.

Shiro Kame
07-07-2015, 05:26 PM
Shiro giggled at Karai's antic.

Shiro: So, think the turtles are gonna get involved tonight?

Ceres
07-08-2015, 07:54 AM
Shiro giggled at Karai's antic.

Shiro: So, think the turtles are gonna get involved tonight?

"I hope so, they are at least worthy opponents" Karai said with glee in her eyes. "I want real battles and not some pussy fights with amateurs." she cracked her knuckles in eager anticipation.

Shiro Kame
07-08-2015, 07:59 AM
Shiro: Yeah, I know what you mean.

GoldMutant
07-08-2015, 09:22 AM
Upon realizing he scared his sons with his screams, Splinter finds them in his common room, specifically Donatello. Seeing them surrounding him, he's relaxed from the situation but still terrified in his heart over the nightmare coming into our world. Getting up to pick up the scroll he read before meditating, he then proceeds to explain himself.

"Oh my sons, I'm sorry. Just a horrible envision I though of from this scroll I read through. It feels like a nightmare that will come into reality rather than dreams of fantasy."

Electric
07-08-2015, 05:19 PM
(I could take raph)

Leo stopped meditating and ran to the main room to see what was wrong

"everything's ok Sensei" April said "it was just a dream...right?"

Fang Wolf
07-08-2015, 06:18 PM
(I could take raph)

((I add you as Raph. ^_^))

"I want a special rare pink huge Diamond's there, it's called The Pink Panther.

Get it for me...
And Don't fail me!" Shredder says.

"Shiro & Karai,
You two get huge rare Diamond: The Pink Panther to Master Shredder.
And everyone take so many pink diamonds you all can when we is inside the museum.

If Turtles show up, so break their shell!" Lady tell everyone.

Lethal Lullaby
07-08-2015, 06:43 PM
Donatello frowned. "You haven't really been wrong about bad dreams meaning bad things will happen.." He says before looking to his brothers.

Shadow seemed to be sucked, figuratively not literally, into the video game she was playing. "That's right, ya lil' s***. This is MY turf now." She says to the game.

~*~

Rhazzar growled at Karai before getting back up to his feet. "Ha ha. Really funny." He says in a monotonous tone.

He just stared at Shredder a bit in disbelief that he wanted a pink diamond. He then shook his head to clear it before nodding. "Uh right." he grinned when Lady said to break the turtles shells. "No need to tell me twice."

(EDIT: Fangy I can take Mikey)

Shiro Kame
07-08-2015, 06:50 PM
Shiro nods and looks for the biggest pink jewel with Karai.

GoldMutant
07-26-2015, 04:35 PM
"Though a dream, it seems a major fear of mine has come from my once former friend in Oroku Saki. We aren't safe and are merely set for extermination as lowly insects. It's a major nightmare my sons and friend, we could be in mortal jeopardy from what I envisioned." Splinter explaining his dream.

Ceres
07-27-2015, 02:33 PM
"I understand, hopefully it won't take that long until we find it!" Karai said, carefully moving forward to not alarm anything or anyone on their mission.

Fang Wolf
07-27-2015, 03:09 PM
(EDIT: Fangy I can take Mikey)

(Yes, you can, LL))

Lady checks for the precious pink diamonds.

Shiro Kame
07-27-2015, 03:30 PM
Shiro follows Karai

Shiro: I don't know if it will be heavy. I've never held a diamond before.

Fang Wolf
07-27-2015, 03:43 PM
"Master Shredder want diamond named 💎 The Pink Panther 💎
I think....It's most be heavy....." Lady says while she was looking.

Shiro Kame
07-27-2015, 03:47 PM
Shiro: We could find it and then go to their storage to get a cart or something to help transport it depending on the size. How big is this supposed to be?

Ceres
07-28-2015, 01:44 AM
Shiro: We could find it and then go to their storage to get a cart or something to help transport it depending on the size. How big is this supposed to be?

"Why not taking this little contraption over here, it seems capable of carrying bigger stuff. If the diamon is really "THAT" big, it's better we use this one here." Karai pointed towards a carriage with wheels under it so that someone just can simply roll it.

She walked up to it and sneaked it up.

Shiro Kame
07-28-2015, 02:02 AM
Shiro smirked: Well that works. I can't believe it was just over there. Now to find that diamond...

Ceres
07-28-2015, 04:28 AM
Shiro smirked: Well that works. I can't believe it was just over there. Now to find that diamond...

"Yeah i know right? It`s just like in a cartoon!" she snickered knowing to breaking the fourth wall.

"I love this mission already.!"

Shiro Kame
07-28-2015, 09:44 AM
Shiro: Hope it ain't a cartoon. If it was, the turtles would most likely win. *shivers* That thought's discouraging. *looks at the museum map to see where the diamond most likely is*

Fang Wolf
07-28-2015, 12:17 PM
"The 💎 The Pink Panther 💎 have well form as Big Panther I think?
But My Husband is extremely demanding man to make happy." Lady says.

Shiro Kame
07-28-2015, 12:22 PM
Shiro: I see where the gem exhibit is. It's most likely there, assuming it's not in museum storage. *begins to head up the stairs to the exibit

Ceres
07-28-2015, 08:24 PM
Karai jumped ahead of Shiro just like good old ninja style.

"You should probably be a little bit faster, or else maybe somebody else is going to have this big boy!" she said looking behind herself to see Shiro panting.

Shiro Kame
07-28-2015, 08:34 PM
Shiro growled before dashing past Karai into the jewel exibit.

Shiro: You were saying?

Fang Wolf
08-21-2015, 06:47 PM
"Hm, Have you found 💎 The Pink Panther 💎 yet?"
Lady asked, when she look after big pink diamond as Shredder want have in his hand..