PDA

View Full Version : Together Finally

Shiro Kame
07-10-2015, 10:39 PM
RP: Together Finally
Premise: Instead of Karai going to assassinate Shredder and ending up mutated, she's stopped and everything changes. Shredder unfortunately still wants his "daughter" back, and will use any means to do so.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Canon Characters~
Leonardo – GoldMutant
Raphael – Lethal Lullaby
Donatello – Electric
Michelangelo – Shiro Kame
April O'Neil - Lethal Lullaby
Casey Jones - GoldMutant
Splinter – GoldMutant
Shredder – Shiro Kame
Karai – Electric
Rahzar – Fang Wolf
Fishface – Shiro Kame (temp.)
Stockman - GoldMutant
Tiger Claw – Electric
Kraang Prime - Shiro Kame
-------------------------------------
~Fan Characters~
Shiro Kame – Shiro Kame
Magdalena - Lethal Lullaby
Witchpanther Saki - Fang Wolf
Lady Nightmare - Fang Wolf

Lethal Lullaby
07-10-2015, 10:47 PM
May I have Raph and play my OC Magdalena?

Shiro Kame
07-10-2015, 10:54 PM
May I have Raph and play my OC Magdalena?

Sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoldMutant
07-10-2015, 10:55 PM
Hooray for happiness!!!

In all seriousness, Shiro may I play both Leo and Splinter?

Shiro Kame
07-10-2015, 11:01 PM
You sure can

Electric
07-11-2015, 12:54 AM
Karai and Donnie?

Fang Wolf
07-11-2015, 05:21 AM
Join as Witchpanther Saki & Lady Nightmare

Lethal Lullaby
07-11-2015, 07:33 AM
Go ahead add me as April too.

Shiro Kame
07-11-2015, 09:18 AM
Thanks, guys! Now we just need a few more roles taken, and we'll be good to go!

Electric
07-11-2015, 10:14 AM
If we need spaces taken, I'll take tiger claw

Shiro Kame
07-11-2015, 12:06 PM
Thank you.

Lethal Lullaby
07-11-2015, 09:13 PM
So just Casey we need then we can start?

Shiro Kame
07-11-2015, 09:14 PM
Pretty much.

Shiro Kame
07-12-2015, 01:10 PM
Someone please be Casey so we can start!

GoldMutant
07-12-2015, 01:28 PM
Shiro, if you want me to, I could take Stockman off your hands and take Casey too. :)

Shiro Kame
07-12-2015, 03:07 PM
Hooray for happiness!!!

In all seriousness, Shiro may I play both Leo and Splinter?

Shiro, if you want me to, I could take Stockman off your hands and take Casey too. :)

Thank you.

Shiro Kame
07-12-2015, 03:14 PM
Now that that's done...ON WITH THE RP!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was months after Karai's rescue. Upon realizing that he was wrong about Karai and the Hamato Clan coming after him, Shredder began to stew from the loss of his "daughter". He was getting more mentally and morally unstable to the point that he would kill you if you did so much as take the last soda from the company fridge. (Sorry, little joke there.) He was now coming up with another outrages plan for revenge after months of inactivity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shredder: I want you ALL to find Karai! If she isn't found and brought back by the end of the month, you ALL will be punished!

The henchmutants cringed. They knew that the punishment wouldn't be light. It could range from losing privileges, to being beaten, maimed, tortured, have a part of you removed, or even DEATH.

Shiro, who was close to Karai for a while started to stew in her seat. Things were getting strained between her and Karai due to the human teen's ties to the Kraang and her hypocrisy. So being punished due to something that Karai did was infuriating her.

Rahzar: But, Master...It could take years to find...

Shredder: I want no excuses! I want results! You imbeciles had better come up with a good plan to find her...or ELSE...

Lethal Lullaby
07-12-2015, 03:29 PM
April was in class waiting for the final bell to ring. She doodled in her notebook as the teacher was talking to some other students. She had already completed her assignment, figuring that Casey would need a lot of help with his school work.

~*~

Magdalena just got out of class. She dragged her back pack on the ground in the school. "Oh. My. Goosshh. So borred.." She says walking almost like a zombie. She looked up at a clock in the hall and her face brightened up. "April's almost out of school." She says grinning. She then hurried to her home, which was across her school, dropping off her bag then shape shifting into a sparrow and flying towards April's school.

~*~

Raphael stood before the practice dummy punching at it. He seemed to be a bit overconfident these days since they had Karai on their side and hadn't seen Shredder for a while. Unfortunately he was also slacking a bit in his training.

Fang Wolf
07-12-2015, 04:06 PM
{{On Murakami's place}}
Lady Nightmare and Witchpanther Saki sit eat Gyoza, both enjoy the silence.

"Oh, it tasted divine!" Both says with smile on their lips.

Electric
07-12-2015, 04:15 PM
(karai is with the Hamatos right? If not I'll edit this)

Having finally been free from Shredders rule, Karai was relieved. However after being raised by the foot, adjusting to life was rather unusual, and she sometimes still struggled in terms of relationships within her new family.

To help adjust, she enrolled in Aprils school, having never been to a public, let alone any school, besides from the foot.

She wore clothing that looking similar to her armor she wore out, a black t shirt, black tight fitting pants, red belt and black combat boots.

She sat in her last period, chemistry. Though she truly had no interest in any of these classes, they distracted her from the rest of what was going on, and her innate focus allowed her to excel

--

Donnie was rolled under the shellraiser welding on a new plate

----

Tigerclaw kneeled in front of Shredder. "I, will not let you down master shredder. We will reclaim Karai."

Shiro Kame
07-12-2015, 05:25 PM
(karai is with the Hamatos right? If not I'll edit this)

(Yes, she is living with them.)

Shiro sucked in a breath.

Shiro: With all due respect, Shredder-Sama, Karai MADE her choice to stay with the Hamato Clan. That means that she's well hidden with wherever they are. If she wanted to come back, she'd be back by now. Even if we got her back, what's to keep her from leav--

Suddenly, Shredder kicked Shiro in the gut, followed by a slash to the face. It was so fast that Shiro didn't have time to react until she fell to the floor.

Shredder: We WILL bring Karai back, and she WILL accept me as her father. No matter what. Anyone else care to concur with Shiro?

The others shook their heads as Shiro sat up in pain, holding her face.

Shredder: Now, does anyone have a plan?

Lethal Lullaby
07-12-2015, 06:21 PM
The bell rang and April placed her belongings in her backpack before leaving the school. Soon as she stepped out the building she saw something coming towards her. Thinking it was an attack she turned kicking the person. She then saw it was Magdalena and gasped. "Mag?! What is wrong with you? You should know better than to sneak up on a Kunoichi in training." She says before helping the blonde witch up.

Magdalena gave a smile holding her stomach before letting out a nervous laugh. "Hehe. Sorry. Is Karai out yet?" She asks looking to the school building.

"She should be soon." April says before saying. "Don't even think about it." Knowing what Magdalena was probably thinking.

Electric
07-12-2015, 09:21 PM
Karai walked out of her class, and walked outside, blatantly shoving others out of her way. She saw April and Mag, second guessing if she should walk over to them, before she slowly made her way there
"Uh, hey.." She said, adjusting her books

Shiro Kame
07-12-2015, 09:38 PM
Rahzar: Um...master...There is something we've come up with...

Shredder: What is is?

Rahzar: We barely have any human operatives left, and the Footbots are unable to go out in broad daylight in order to undertake missions without rousing suspicion...And it's been impossible to get enough competent ninja capable of independant thinking...so...

Shredder: Get to the point, Bradford!

Rahzar gulped: W...we need the retromutagen, Master Shredder...If we were human again, we'd be able to go more places without rousing suspicion, especially if Karai is taking a job or getting an education since she's no longer in our clan or in a clan that gave her the same privileges and wealth she had before the incident. If that's true, then she'd make herself harder to get to, such as only appearing in daylight and in public areas where it would be harder to get at her. If we were human, it would make getting Karai back much easier.

After a few awkward moments of cold, stale silence, Shredder finally spoke.

Shredder: Stockman, when can you have a retromutagen finished?

GoldMutant
07-12-2015, 09:48 PM
Baxter looked fearful as the others looked at him with envy, with a bloodshot eyed Shredder looking at him.

"It's going to take me some time Mazzzter Shredder. Even if I complete a certain chemical for the retromutagen, it won't be permanent. I need a particular DNA sample for it to work, or else who knowzz the consequencezz?" Stockman told his destructive leader and perpetrator.

"If I can get the right DNA, it'll work though. I need more time though, at least a few days to crack the code."

Shiro Kame
07-12-2015, 09:53 PM
Shredder: You have three days. If you don't have a retromutagen ready by then. *unsheathes his gauntlets before sheathing them again* You may use one of the mutants as a test subject to see if the retromutagen works.

Rahzar: How about Kame? She's useless deadweight anyway.

Shiro growled at Rahzar.

Shredder: Very well. Shiro will be the test subject.

Shiro: There's no way that I'm being a test subject to that pathetic, self-entitled, pitiful excuse of a man!

Shredder: Is that so? *unsheathes gauntlet again*

Shiro: Unless you want me to. *gets up and follows Stockman*

Rahzar and Xever chuckled smugly. They never liked that mutant since she was always acting withdrawn and suspicious, and didn't even care about fighting the turtles and their master.

Electric
07-12-2015, 10:02 PM
Tigerclaw scoffed "pathetic. You are all fools to give up such great power for the worthless desire of being human. I will find the girl, without such a regression" he bowed "master" then turned and walked out of the throne room.

Shiro Kame
07-12-2015, 10:03 PM
Shiro growls at Tiger Claw as she passes by.

Shiro whispers: You really think I want to go back to being a human nobody?

GoldMutant
07-12-2015, 10:11 PM
Hearing that statement, Stockman faced Tiger Claw.

"I almost wonder what will happen to the cat when he loses his seemingly ninth life, will he truly turn into the litterbox in the sky or simply roll over into the ground? I do wonder what would happen if you went first Tiger Claw, but I'm not taking any chances with you."

Stockman then faced Shiro, following right behind him in fear and paranoia.

"I don't know why like a sheep you follow the shepherd that is yours truly. I'm not going to experiment on you girl, I'd rather test it on myself. I want to live and die a man, not walk the world as a mindless insect hunting food as a savage creature."

Electric
07-12-2015, 10:11 PM
Tigerclaw sneers "perhaps, if you had more clearly demonstrated your loyalty, then you would be given the choice, and not be walked over like a small child" he says "demonstrate that your mind is in the right place, and that loyalty will take you far, cub" he then strolled passed her

He did not hold as much contempt for her as the rest, especially since he was now shredders second hand, with his only competition Karai gone, but also out of a sort of respect for her professional nature that most of the others henchmutants lacked, specifically Xever

Shiro Kame
07-12-2015, 10:17 PM
Shiro was about to retort to Tiger Claw, but chose to keep her mouth shut, remembering her punishment from Shredder.

Shiro: It's my duty, Stockman. Shredder gave me an order. He'd punish all of us if you died before coming up with a usable retromutagen. Besides, everyone knows you're probably going to fail again.

GoldMutant
07-12-2015, 10:21 PM
"Just as much as everyone else has failed in here compared to Mazzter Shredder?" Shiro, I'm not failing again, and if you want to prove you can be useful, go and assist someone in taking revenge against the enemies. Keep badgering me and you can bet you're going to be first demutated before me. Now, get out of my sight for now so I can focus. A captive audience is nice and all, but not when you have the pressures of perfection on you." the scientist mutant explains.

Shiro Kame
07-12-2015, 10:25 PM
Shiro growls before leaving, her thoughts filled in rage.

[You smug, worthless son of a bitch. How did you not get killed by offending anyone already?]

Shiro went to her room due to it being daylight and not having anything better to do. There, she began to clean out the wounds Shredder had given to her face.

Shiro sighed and looked in the mirror.

[Will I have to give up what I've become after over 5 years of this life? Will it be worth it? Will I be able to...?]

Lethal Lullaby
07-13-2015, 05:13 AM
Raphael cracked his knuckles after he threw a final punch at the practice dummy. "Still got it." He says with a smirk. "Hey Leo! When are the girls supposed ta be here?!" He shouts.

~*~

Magdalena saw Karai and literally was bouncing with excitement. "Eeheheh."

"Calm yourself, Mag. You're 17 years old for pet's sake." April says sideways glancing at their friend. Hopefully pigeon Pete doesn't show up due to her using his name. She Gave Karai a small smile. "Hey Ka-"

"Karaii!" Magdalena shouted running over and glomping Karai, which resulted in April putting her hand up to her eyes like she didn't want to watch what might happen.

Electric
07-13-2015, 11:20 AM
Karai saw mag running and side stepped out of the way, before giving her a glare "what was that...."

Lethal Lullaby
07-13-2015, 11:45 AM
Magdalena lost her footing before falling forward. She stood up and had a decent sized bump on her head. "Mmmm. Why's you have to go and do that, Karai?"

"I told her not to think about it." April says shaking her head before helping Magdalena up.

Fang Wolf
07-13-2015, 12:46 PM
{{On Murakami's place}}
Lady corrected her kuro Kabuto (Helmet) on her head.
She have her armor on her body and Tekkō-kagi's (Gauntlets) on her wrists.
-Her tail wagging the floor and her panther's ear located backward.-

"Arg, I start getting annoying of all the whining about Karai
as Honey whines about. *sigh* When he stop whining, you think?"
Lady look at Witchpanther..

Electric
07-13-2015, 09:47 PM
Karai thought about making some harsh remark, but restrained herself, instead just changing the subject "so, where's jones?"

Shiro Kame
07-14-2015, 06:20 PM
(Should we just skip to the "Three days later" thing so that we can avoid boring, uneventful excess "padding"?)

Lethal Lullaby
07-14-2015, 06:26 PM
(Sure go for it)

Shiro Kame
07-14-2015, 06:35 PM
(I'm going to wait for others' say first since it would be crap to do this without EVERYONE'S consent.)

Electric
07-14-2015, 07:02 PM
( fine by me)

Shiro Kame
07-14-2015, 08:06 PM
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100622020815/spongebob/images/c/c9/3DaysLater2.jpg

Shredder: Stockman! Time is up! Is the retromutagen ready yet? If it isn't working yet, then I will give you a fate worse than death!

Shredder and the rest of the henchmutants were in the lab, waiting to see if they could be human again, minus Shiro wanting of course.

Shiro: [I hope not. That smug little bastard would deserve that fate, and I never want to go back to being a weak little girl EVER again!]

GoldMutant
07-14-2015, 08:13 PM
(:lol: Love that transition, just need the narrator saying something. Anyways, action time at the Shredder's home)

As the Shredder and his minions minus Shiro enter the lab, Stockman is carefully putting the finishing touches on the formula. However, he has yet to test it and is both excited and terrified of the creation. He is content of finally getting the chance to be human once more but also terrified that if it fails, it'll be a miserable fate he'll suffer.

"Mazzzter Shredder, what a wonderful and expected surprised. Got the whole group in too I see. Yezzz, the chemical is ready, but there's one tiny issue with it."

Shiro Kame
07-14-2015, 09:00 PM
Shredder: What is it?

Xever: Yeah, it's not gonna kill us, is it?

Shiro bit her lip, waiting for the response.

GoldMutant
07-14-2015, 09:09 PM
"Heavenzzz no Xever, it can't kill. The only flaw I have is I'm worried on it can do, it's never been tested. If it works, we know we're humans once more evolving and adapting to the surroundings. If it fails though, then the turning back will be a difficult process to go to. I ran several tests before, it needs a proper DNA sample to be fully operational." Stockman explaining the process.

"If those meddlesome Turtles could cure someone, it's clear the reason is they had some kind of key ingredient. A sample of DNA from each of you is the only way to see what'll occur. It might be a breakthrough, but I like to be safe."

Shiro Kame
07-14-2015, 09:15 PM
Rahzar snicked: How about Kame? She's had a history of being a guniea pig. Plus, she's mostly useless anyways.

Shiro: No, I'm not! At least I fully plan things out instead of failing due to foreseeable consequences.

Rahzar grabbed her arm and held her in the air in front of Stockman.

Rahzar: How much of her do you need?

GoldMutant
07-14-2015, 09:21 PM
"Easy there Rahzar, I'm not harming the girl. Either all of you except Mazzter Shredder give me a sample of your DNA or we simply try it out and if you suffer anything, I'm not taking the blame for your foolish jumping to conclusions. Take your pic." Stockman acting a bit defensive.

(For now, Baxter will defend Shiro, but his motives are unknown until later)

Shiro Kame
07-14-2015, 09:23 PM
Rahzar dropped Shiro on a stone.

Rahzar: Fine. Let's get this over with.

The mutates all gave Baxter samples of their DNA for him to use.

GoldMutant
07-14-2015, 09:55 PM
Quickly pouring some of the two bottles, Baxter forms a few vials, one representing each mutant. He isn't allowing himself to go back yet strangely.

"Here, the chemical is done. Have your cake and eat it too, it's all set for usage."

Shiro Kame
07-14-2015, 09:57 PM
Rahzar: Then what are you waiting for? Give it to us! I want to become human again!

GoldMutant
07-14-2015, 10:13 PM
Stockman handed each mutant their respective transformation vials.

"Be forewarned, it's taken me a long while to crack the mutagenic code for this. If there's any screw ups, I'll get back to work and you'll have to stay stuck in those forms until I can lose the faults. Only inject a small amount into you so it isn't wasted immediately."

Shiro Kame
07-14-2015, 10:41 PM
The mutants took the flasks willingly except for Shiro, who kept staring at the offending flask.

Rahzar: Wait...what if this is some sort of trick...? Kame, you take it first.

Shiro: Wait, why me? I'm not the one who wants to be human again.

Rahzar: You'd actually be contributing to something useful. It's time for you to actually earn your keep. What's the matter, scared?

Shiro: Why don't you go eat a...!?

Shredder: Enough, Shiro! I'll need someone Karai's age anyways if she has gone into a school to spy for her. Take the serum.

Shiro sighed and took it. At first it seemed to do nothing when Shiro was suddenly sprawled on the floor, groaning in pain as she felt her bones, organs, and flesh contort back into a human appearance. She then slowly got up, her armor slightly too big to fit, before walking near a reflective glass in Stockman's lab. She then shrieked at her new form. She was a porcelain white teenager with red eyes and ghost-white hair.

Shiro: Th...this is horrible...! I'm a freak...!

Rahzar: Big surprise. Was that supposed to do that to her, Stinkman?

(The reason for the albinism is due to the extent of the none-mutagenic experiments the Kraang did on Shiro.)

Lethal Lullaby
07-15-2015, 05:56 AM
(The description of her look reminds me of Shiro from Deadman Wonderland. ^w^)

April sat on the couch in the lair typing. Magdalena walked over standing behind the couch looking down at the laptop. She leaned closer resting her head on April's right shoulder pointing to the screen. "What you doing?"

"Just working on a research paper for my history class. It isn't due until sometime next week, but might as well take care of it while I can." April answers still typing not caring too much about Magdalena leaning on her.

"Don't you have any homework Mag?" Raphael asks her as he reads a comic not even looking up from it.

Magdalena stood up. "Well... I do have a test coming up, but I'll probably just spend the night before studying." She says.

Fang Wolf
07-15-2015, 07:19 AM
Witchpanther and Lady come in to throne room.
"Honey?" Lady called.

Shiro Kame
07-15-2015, 10:43 AM
(The Shiro from Deadman Wonderland was kinda an inspiration for Shiro in terms of design and origin. Deadman Wonderland was also an inspiration for my Sonic mostlyOC-centric fic, The New Mob, before I had to reboot it due to an ex-friend wanting me to take down any work I made using his FCs. At least I'm able to work on something more original and better with it. Check it out btw!)

Xever: Well, Stockman? We're waiting.

GoldMutant
07-15-2015, 11:07 AM
"It isn't permanent, it's more of a prototype. Even if Shiro is human once more, it isn't completely pure human form. According to my calculations, if something triggers the user, they might turn into the former hybrid once again, a savage and mindless creature if not properly cared for."

Shiro Kame
07-15-2015, 11:12 AM
Shiro: WHAT?! STOCKMAN!! I WILL SLAUGHTER YOU!!!

Shiro lunged at Stockman to kill him, but Rahzar grabbed her by the wrists to keep her back.

Rahzar: That stuff won't do the same thing to us other than make us human, right?

GoldMutant
07-15-2015, 11:23 AM
Stockman angrily looks at Shiro for her assault.

"Just be happy you can switch, you need to figure it out for yourself. By prototype, it's final but the transformation back I can't figure out Shiro. If you figure it out on your own, you can easily take someone down."

"Now to answer your question Rahzar, I still don't know. It seems that emotion might be the catalyst for going back and forth. So, if Shiro purely snaps with a dagger of revenge, she turns back into a mutant. If you constantly do that, though your power increases as a mutant, you easily lose intelligence until you're nothing more than a savage creature in the jungle. So, in other words, I can't vouch."

Shiro Kame
07-15-2015, 12:00 PM
Rahzar tossed Shiro away once she calmed down. They were about to take the serum before Shiro told them to stop.

Shiro: Wait! Before you do...Can you PLEASE go somewhere else? You two aren't wearing clothes, so if you change back now...

Xever and Bradford shook in disgust at the image of being exposed before the rest of the Foot Clan.

Xever: Good point. Thanks for reminding us.

They then left to their rooms to try the retromutagens.

Shiro: Wait....did he just say "Thanks"? He NEVER says "thanks", especially not to me.

Shredder: Shiro, come. Now we must enroll you into a school as part of your human guise. First of all, we must change your appearance so that Karai doesn't recognize you.

Shiro nodded as she followd Shredder, leaving Stockman alone at last.

~~~~~~~~~~~`

Meanwhile, Bradford and Xever took their retromutagens and were human again much to their joy. After getting dressed, they roamed the Foot Clan HQ to show off.

Electric
07-15-2015, 02:22 PM
Tiger claw shook his head, watching as the others took their retro mutagen.

----

Donnie was in his lab, repairing one of the tires on the shellraiser.

Karai was in th dojo, practicing her Katas in a slow movement, working on perfecting every little motion

Lethal Lullaby
07-15-2015, 02:38 PM
Raphael stretched his hands over his head before popping his neck a couple times. "Welp. I'm bored." He says before looking to the exit. "Anyone's welcome to join, but I'm going out.

"Have fun!" Magdalena says waving him off before walking towards the dojo. She stopped just outside shape shifting into a small brown bunny. Who could resist a bunny? Hehehe she thinks before hopping in the dojo.

April continued typing then decided to take a break from her homework. She walked into Donatello's lab. "Hey Donnie. Need help with anything?" She asks

Electric
07-15-2015, 04:45 PM
"Not unless you can make Leo a better driver" Donnie yelled back, sliding up his goggles "what about you? Need any help on that essay?"

Karai was so focused, she didn't even notice the rabbit, as she finished one kata, then flawlessly moved into the next

Lethal Lullaby
07-15-2015, 07:40 PM
April laughed a bit at Donatello's comment. "Hah. Sure." She says jokingly. She thought for a moment. "Hmm. Maybe some help. Really just trying to think of a good conclusion."

Magdalena had a look of annoyance on her face before hopping closer to Karai. Pet me, damn you.

Shiro Kame
07-15-2015, 09:05 PM
https://41.media.tumblr.com/f2c9fcdcc3debb55dd206b246f84271e/tumblr_nrk8aoKrQB1te8f2uo1_540.jpg

Shiro took a shower while Shredder got the school forms for Roosevelt High for Shiro since it was the school April went to, and might be where Karai is, or Shiro could spy on April for information. After the shower, Shiro cut and styled her hair from its usual long, bangless length to something much shorter with bangs covering her forehead. Afterwards, she died her hair from white to purple. She then got dressed in some clothes she bought during the 3-day wait as her new disguise. (I'm not gonna waste time describing it. I'm going to show you guys the picture I wasted even MORE time drawing.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xever then went back to his gangs to order them to look HARDER for Karai, physical force sometimes required. He had them search for someone matching her description, possibly altered and/or under an alias.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bradford was tweeting to his fans to let them know he was still alive, but was still on "vacation" to recover from some stress that he was experiencing in his life.

Electric
07-17-2015, 01:19 PM
Donnie grunted as he pulled the damaged tire off. "Well, what time period is it? Any historical event or prominent figures?" He said, rolling the tire over to a corner.

Karai closed her eyes, moving into another motion, when her foot brushed something soft. Caught off guard, she jerked it back, throwing her off balance and she fell to the floor. She had a look of anger on her face as she opened her eyes and then saw a rabbit on the floor. "Uh, Michaelangelo...did you get a new pet?" She yelled out as she stood up

Lethal Lullaby
07-17-2015, 01:29 PM
"It's during World War II." April tells him as she watches the tire roll to the corner.

In the dojo Magdalena in her rabbit form tilted her head looking up at Karai before hopping closer. She then changed into her human form and tried to quickly hug her again.

~*~

Meanwhile Raphael was out and about looking for any trouble that he could interfere with.

Shiro Kame
07-17-2015, 01:44 PM
Shredder: Shiro, everything has been prepared for your mission. Get some rest. You'll need to be in your best shape to spy on O'Neil. Also, DO. NOT. FAIL.

Shiro nods and bows: Yes, Master Shredder.

Shiro went to bed and attempted to get to sleep, but was tossing and turning, having a hard time sleeping.

Electric
07-17-2015, 02:14 PM
"Hmm. Well, naturally the best place to conclude would be either the conclusion of the war itself or the closing actions after the war was over. Maybe the societal reaction or effects on the global economy" Donnie replied, as he got the patchwork ready walking over to the tire

Karai was caught off guard, so reacted naturally. When Mag ran at her, she grabbed her shoulders, rolled onto her back , taking mag with her, then used her foot to flip mag over her into the wall. She stood up, realizing what happened, and crossed her arms "really? Again?"

Fang Wolf
07-17-2015, 02:18 PM
Lady look after her Husband Shredder.
"Honey, what are you?"

Lethal Lullaby
07-17-2015, 02:30 PM
(Hey Shiro and GM. Aren't you two one of the other turtles as well?)

Raphael eventually found himself some Purple Dragons to fight. He smirked as he jumped down to see what they were up to.

"Let's have the stuff punk." Fong says holding a teen boy by his jacket.

"Wh-what stuff man?" The teen asks his eyes a bit glazed. "What are you even talking about?"

"Let the guy go and I might go easy on you punks." Raph says walking over with his sais out.

"Crap. it's one of the turtles." Sid says letting go of the blazed teen boy.

"So? it's just one. We can easily take him." Sid says before running towards Raphael and attacking him.

~*~

April smiled at Donatello. "Hmm. Sounds like a great idea. I'll go with the conclusion of the war then." She says before leaving his lab. "Thanks Don."

Stars floated around Magdalena's head for a moment before she sat up rubbing it. She looked over to Karai letting out a nervous laugh. "Heheh. Hii. W-what's up?" she asks her.

Shiro Kame
07-17-2015, 02:34 PM
Mikey: No, I don't have a rabbit!

Mikey was cooking pizza in the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shredder: I am in the throne room, Lady.

Fang Wolf
07-17-2015, 02:44 PM
Shredder: I am in the throne room, Lady.

Lady go inro the throne room.
"Oh, Honey...I feel so alone..."
She goes to the Shredder.

Her tiger ears are backward in her helmet.
Henns tail Slowly drag the to the floor.

Shiro Kame
07-17-2015, 02:51 PM
Shredder: What do you wish me to do?

Fang Wolf
07-17-2015, 02:55 PM
Shredder: What do you wish me to do?

"You've been busy all the time,
so you do not have time be with me.." Lady says low to him.

Shiro Kame
07-17-2015, 03:00 PM
Shredder: I've been looking for Karai. This requires my full attention until I have her back.

Fang Wolf
07-17-2015, 03:07 PM
Shredder: I've been looking for Karai. This requires my full attention until I have her back.

"I Understand..." she says with her head down.

Shiro Kame
07-17-2015, 03:13 PM
Shredder sighs: Very well...Maybe we could do something together later then...

Fang Wolf
07-17-2015, 03:17 PM
Shredder sighs: Very well...Maybe we could do something together later then...

"Ok, Honey..*Purring*
We can eat dinner on Murakami?"

Witchpanther come in and smiled.
"Mother and Father!

hehee, How is going with you BIG plans, Father?

Shiro Kame
07-17-2015, 03:19 PM
Shredder nods at Lady before addressing Witchpanther.

Shredder: So far the retromutagen is a success. Bradford and Xever will patrol the streets in the daytime to search for Karai, while Shiro will spy on April O'Neil to see if she can't find Karai herself by infiltrating her school as a student.

Fang Wolf
07-17-2015, 03:23 PM
Shredder nods at Lady before addressing Witchpanther.

Shredder: So far the retromutagen is a success. Bradford and Xever will patrol the streets in the daytime to search for Karai, while Shiro will spy on April O'Neil to see if she can't find Karai herself by infiltrating her school as a student.

"Ok...That Sound great...Father." Witchpanther smiled.

Lady leans against the Shredder's shoulder.

Shiro Kame
07-17-2015, 03:29 PM
Shredder lets her

Shredder: When do you wish to go to Murakami's?

Fang Wolf
07-17-2015, 03:33 PM
Shredder lets her

Shredder: When do you wish to go to Murakami's?

WP: Father, it is really good at you show yourself in public?
Your blades can create chaos and panic.

Shiro Kame
07-17-2015, 03:38 PM
Shredder: I will change before we go.

Fang Wolf
07-17-2015, 03:40 PM
Shredder: I will change before we go.

WP: Should you wear tuxedos? :teek: :o

Shiro Kame
07-17-2015, 07:17 PM
Shredder: No, something more casual.

Electric
07-17-2015, 08:29 PM
Karai kept her arms folded and face stern. "Training." She said, with no further response. Since training was the real one thing that her previous and current lives had in common, she took it very seriously. That, and adjusting to not being the second in command of her clan, she usually seemed hostile, without intending to.

Lethal Lullaby
07-17-2015, 08:58 PM
"Aww. Training? You're already awesome at fighting though." Magdalena says before changing into a border collie. "You should play fetch with me. Throw me a few balls, a frisbee, whatever." She says her voice coming from the dog she changed into.

Fang Wolf
07-18-2015, 01:29 AM
Shredder: No, something more casual.

"Ok..father...:tsmile:
I hope you have fun....in city.." Witchpanther smiled.

Shiro Kame
07-18-2015, 01:33 AM
Shredder nods and leaves to get dressed.

Shiro Kame
07-19-2015, 07:52 PM
(Should we skip to the next day to push the story along? I don't want to end up with another dead RP. Two in a row is kind of embarrassing...)

Lethal Lullaby
07-19-2015, 07:59 PM
(Your RP go for it if you want.)

Shiro Kame
07-19-2015, 08:02 PM
(The next day)

Shiro was walking towards Roosevelt High, sighing as she prepared to walk through the doors. It was a long time since she'd been in a school, and was scared as hell of having to do this. She was now looking for April. She was scheduled to be in all of April's classes.

Electric
07-19-2015, 09:36 PM
Karai had ridden the subway in and walked to her first period. She sat down in the back, crossing her arms, waiting for the bell.

---

Donnie was up when Karai left. He found it was easier to do some more precise lab work or attention-demanding research when the lab was quiet

Fang Wolf
07-20-2015, 03:53 AM
Shredder nods and leaves to get dressed.

Next day - Dinner on Murakami?
Lady get dressed for Dinner with Oroku Saki.
She have make her beautiful with jewelry.

Lethal Lullaby
07-20-2015, 04:16 AM
April walked into the school and to her locker getting what she needed for her first few classes, while placing also some books she brought home into the locker. She shut her locker which locked when it was closed then went straight to her first class which was Writing and Composistion. She sat down in her seat which was right by the window in the middle. The sun was shining right on her face which made it difficult for her to fully concentrate so she got up to close it.

Until one of her classmates complained about there not being enough sunshine in the room. "Well I would prefer if I didn't have a HOT bright light cooking my face." April says putting her hands on her hips narrowing her eyes at the other student. They both stared at each other little lighting bolts (figuratively) shooting from there heads. Eventually they decided that they were just going to trade seats, so now April sat more in the mid area of the classroom.

~*~

Magdalena was at her school getting ready for P.E. which she didn't like too much. She saw a couple of her school friends and waved to them. "Heyy~!"

"Oh Mag! Hey Gurl~ How are you?" One asks.

"Mag, I love your kitty ears. They are totally adorable!" the other adds.

Magdalena giggled blushing a bit. "Eheh. Thanks girls. I'm pretty good. Just living life ya know?" She says before lifting a section of one her friend's hair up. "You got highlights? Luucckkkyyyy." She says.

~*~

Raphael was still sleeping in his bed in the morning.

Shiro Kame
07-20-2015, 11:03 AM
Shiro tooks a seat behind April, watching her intently.

Teacher: Good morning, everyone. Before we start, I'd like to introduce a new student to our school.

Shiro face palmed: Please no...

Teacher: Please give a warm welcome to Shiloh Kanary. You may come to the front, Ms. Kanary.

Shiro groaned in torture before she stood at the front. She had red-lensed sunglasses on that obscured her red eyes as she waved shyly, biting her lip.

Teacher: Anything you want to say before we start class, Miss Kanary?

Shiloh: N-no.

Teacher: Then you may sit down.

Shiro walked as fast to her seat as she could, quickly sitting down, ignoring the stares and whispers about her as best as she could. With everyone commenting on things including her odd last name, skin color and clothing, she felt like a noose was tightening around her neck.

Shiro: [WHY ME?!? OF ALL PEOPLE TO GO THROUGH THIS HELL, WHY ME?!?]

Electric
07-20-2015, 05:29 PM
in her class, Karai finished her test before any one else, then sat down in the back again, staring down at her desk, lightly tapping her finger until the bell rang. She went out to her locker, put some books in, getting out others than made b line for her next class. She walked past the other students, talking and hanging out. So unfocused. So useless. These idiots couldn't survive outside these school walls she thought before she made it to her next class, heading straight to the back

Lethal Lullaby
07-20-2015, 05:58 PM
Magdalena was now in her pre-algebra class. She unfortunately forgot her homework and was told to sit outside while the class swapped assignments for student peer grading.

Magdalen sat with her arms crossed. "Mr. Green is so mean. Telling me to sit out here." she then grinned before looking in both directions then taking out her cell phone. She took a selfie of herself holding up a peace sign before adding heart shape stickers to it. Then she sent it to April and Karai with a message saying. 'Sending my love to my girls~'

~*~

April watched the new student when she was told to go up front and be introduced. She thought about saying hi to her, but decided that it could wait. It came time for her next class and she noticed the new student was in her class as well.

"Uh hey, Shiloh Kanary, right?" April asks with a friendly smile. She almost jumped in panic when her phone vibrated in her back pocket. "Uh sorry about this." She says taking a quick look before the tecaher would arrive. She smiled a bit shaking her head. "Honestly Mag." she says to herself before replying with just a, 'you're silly. :P' She then looked back to the new student as she pocketed her cell phone.

Shiro Kame
07-20-2015, 06:23 PM
Shiloh: Um...yeah...That's my name...Who were you talking to...?

Shiro facepalmed mentally at how tongue-twisted she was.

Shiro: [Dammit! I should be better at talking. I am not some stray, lost puppy!]

Shiloh, readjusted her sunglasses to cover her eyes better.

Electric
07-20-2015, 08:14 PM
Karai pulled out her phone after it beeped seeing the picture sent to her and April. Rather than replying she instead removed herself from that group chat, and immediately put her phone away.

Fang Wolf
07-21-2015, 04:58 AM
{{ In Shredder's lair. }}
Lady waited in her nicest dress on Oroku Saki.

→ [ ♡ ] ←

{{ Near the school as Karai go on. }}
Bradford: Master, we am near school we think "Karai" go on.
Hm, but we are not sure that she goes there - But we will keep track if we see her.
I have you redhair panther to son with me, Witchpanther Saki.
And we await orders, Master Shredder. ✦
[ Both was hide in bushes outside the school. ]

Bradford and Witchpanther Saki look in theirs binoculars over schoolyard.

Shiro Kame
07-21-2015, 08:52 AM
Shredder: Whatever you do, DO NOT get spotted. You could blow not only your own, but also Shiro's cover if you reveal that the retromutagen works and that I'm looking into that school.

Lethal Lullaby
07-21-2015, 07:06 PM
(Wanna maybe skip to lunch period Shiro?)

Magdalena was finally allowed back in the classroom after 15 minutes had gone by. She took a seat next to a girl with short red hair that she thought was cute. The girl rarely looked at her however, and always seemed to be focused in her books.

~*~

April told Shiloh about her friend Magdalena and invited her to hang with her and Casey during lunch. Now she was just sitting in her desk writing notes as the teacher showed a power point slide show.

~*~

Raphael started to get bored and went to Donatello's lab. "Why is there nothing to do?" he asks crossing his arms.

Shiro Kame
07-21-2015, 07:11 PM
Shiloh: Um...okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Lunch Time~

Shiloh made her way to April and Casey's table after getting her tray, which consisted mostly of meat.

Shiloh, nervously sat down at the table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shredder was taking Lady to Murakami's.

Electric
07-21-2015, 11:01 PM
Karai got her lunch and say at a far back table, away from the crowd, glaring up from her food at anyone that looked like they might ask to sit down.

---

"Guess my peace and quiet time is over" Donnie mumbled to himself, closing his laptop. "I don't know raph, why don't you go spar Leo, or mess with Mikey, you always seem to enjoy that"

Lethal Lullaby
07-22-2015, 10:02 AM
"Well Damn sheesh. If ya wanted your Damn peace so badly. I'll leave, grouch." Raphael says throwing his hands up and leaving Donatello's lab. "Maybe I should tell April how much of a angry nerd you're being."

~*~

April sat across from Shiro with two hard shelled tacos and a small bag of Cheesy tortilla chips (think Doritos). "So Shilo, what made you come to our school?" She asks.

Shiro Kame
07-22-2015, 10:06 AM
Shiloh: Um...Just needed a new change of pace is all...

When Shiro made eyecontact with Casey, she quickly averted her gaze to her food.

Fang Wolf
07-22-2015, 02:37 PM
Shredder was taking Lady to Murakami's.

"I hope nothing destroys this evening." Lady says while she smiled.

Shiro Kame
07-22-2015, 02:44 PM
Shredder nods and leads her inside.

Fang Wolf
07-22-2015, 02:52 PM
Shredder nods and leads her inside.

Lady start ordering her food and drink.
"I want your famous pizza dumplings, Murakami.
And bottle of Sake."

Shiro Kame
07-22-2015, 03:01 PM
Shredder: Sake and ramen please.

Fang Wolf
07-22-2015, 03:09 PM
Lady sit down and wait on her food and drink.
"Honey, I would like to returning to Japan during the cherry blossom."

Murakami start to make their orders.

Shiro Kame
07-22-2015, 03:14 PM
Shredder: We'll see. The operation on finding Karai may interfere with that wish depending on what the mutants find.

Fang Wolf
07-22-2015, 03:27 PM
(Wears Shredder his helmet or is he without?)

Murakami come with their orders.
He sets down the food Shredder and Lady.

Lady start eating pizza dumplings and drink her sake.
"Ok, Honey...."

Shiro Kame
07-22-2015, 03:40 PM
Shredder begins eating his ramen.

(Without the helmet.)

Fang Wolf
07-22-2015, 03:52 PM
Lady raises her glass of sake.
- She drinks it slowly to enjoy the taste.

Shiro Kame
07-22-2015, 04:01 PM
Shredder sips his sake slowly as well, his mind on the mission to find Karai and destroy Yoshi and his students.

Electric
07-22-2015, 08:32 PM
"I am NOT and angry nerd!" Donnie yelled, stomping over and slamming the lab door. He let out a sigh, before going back to his laptop

--

Karai finished lunch early, and got up heading straight to the library. She got out tonight's homework and began completing it. School was a nice distraction while she was here, but when she left, she had much more relevant issues to deal with. The work was all trivial to her anyway.

Lethal Lullaby
07-22-2015, 08:52 PM
Raphael stuck his tongue out at Donatello from behind the door before kicking at it. "Yes you are!" he then angrily left the lair to blow off steam.

~*~

"Hmm. That's good reason I guess." April says raising her brow at why Shiloh suddenly looked down. After she finished her lunch she decided to take a walk around the school.

Shiro Kame
07-22-2015, 08:57 PM
When Shiro was finished with her lunch, she began to follow April at a distance, always staying in the shadows or hidden behind any structure like a stalker. She was not losing any chance to find Karai or the turtles.

Fang Wolf
07-24-2015, 10:55 AM
Shredder sips his sake slowly as well, his mind on the mission to find Karai and destroy Yoshi and his students.

Lady smiled: Try this pizza dumplings, Darling.
She holds up a pizza dumpling front of Shredder.

Shiro Kame
07-24-2015, 11:02 AM
Shredder tries one, slowly to chewing.

Fang Wolf
07-24-2015, 11:08 AM
Shredder tries one, slowly to chewing.

Lady: Oroku saki, You like it? :tpizza:
She start to eat one more pizza dumpling.

Shiro Kame
07-24-2015, 11:21 AM
Shredder nods: It is quite good. *goes back to his ramen*

Fang Wolf
07-24-2015, 11:37 AM
Shredder nods: It is quite good. *goes back to his ramen*

Lady: Want to share the next round of gyoza with me?

Shiro Kame
07-24-2015, 11:41 AM
Shiro: Sure.