PDA

View Full Version : Breaking and Entering (2K12)

Metroid
07-11-2015, 01:02 AM
Breaking and Entering

TMNT (2K12)

Shredder has teamed up with the Kraang and is harnessing their power through a portal installed in the throne room of his HQ. The portal, as much as we know, can’t be closed. However, if Shredder remains able to harness the powers from dimension X, life as we know on earth will cease to exist.

The challenge is to destroy the portal in Shredder’s HQ, nonetheless, Shredder foresees this and strengthens the foot army, along with the Kraang’s assistance.

Will the turtles be able to stop the spread of power and destruction? Or will shredder be able to watch the world burn under his absolute rule?

PC’S:
Raphael - Lethal Lullaby
Michelangelo- Metroid
Donatello- Spirael
Leonardo- Electric
April- Electric
Casey- Lethal Lullaby
Splinter- Fang Wolf
Ice Cream Kitty - MewMeow
Slash - MewMeow

Shredder- GoldMutant
Karai- Electric
(Below characters will be NPCS for now)
Stockman-
Bradford-
Xever-
Bebop-
Rocksteady-

(Don’t see a character? Just suggest one!)

OC’S:
Splintija - Fang Wolf
Kenji (Villian) - Metroid
Mystee- Lethal Lullaby

FC’S:

Rules: There are none! This is an anything-goes RP; just don’t kill other people’s characters for sport.

Enjoy!

Lethal Lullaby
07-11-2015, 08:30 AM
I can take Raph, Bradford, and RockSteady, then May I also play my OC Mystee?

GoldMutant
07-11-2015, 08:42 AM
Shredder please Metroid?

Fang Wolf
07-11-2015, 10:45 AM
Add me as Splinter & Splintija :tsmile:

Electric
07-11-2015, 11:15 AM
Karai and Leo?

Metroid
07-11-2015, 11:43 AM
Lethal Lullaby, GoldMutant, Fang Wolf, and Electric; you are all added.

Lethal Lullaby
07-11-2015, 02:47 PM
Hey, Metroid who are you going to be playing? Oh is it okay if Mystee doesn't know the turtles or their allies/enemies yet?

Metroid
07-11-2015, 02:48 PM
Sure whatever you want, and i was just waiting for the others to choose characters before i did.

Mew
07-11-2015, 10:16 PM
Can Ice Cream Kitty be in this?

Metroid
07-11-2015, 11:28 PM
Can Ice Cream Kitty be in this?

Sure thing Mewmeow, i added you

Metroid
07-13-2015, 11:07 AM
just need April now

Electric
07-13-2015, 12:15 PM
I'll take her

Metroid
07-13-2015, 02:09 PM
I'll take her

Okay, thank you Electric.

GoldMutant
07-14-2015, 09:18 PM
So Metroid, when should we begin?

Metroid
07-15-2015, 12:48 AM
So Metroid, when should we begin?

We can start now actually!

Spirael
07-16-2015, 07:18 AM
I'm happy to join in, if there are any heroic characters left or if someone running multiple wouldn't mind passing one over. :)

Lethal Lullaby
07-16-2015, 09:02 AM
Spirael do you want any of the ones I'm playing?

Spirael
07-16-2015, 09:11 AM
That'd be great, Lethal Lullaby, if you don't mind! :) I'm probably better with one of the turtles than I'd be with Casey, but I don't mind which one out of Raph/Donnie.

Lethal Lullaby
07-16-2015, 09:13 AM
^-^ You can have Donnie. Then Metroid, you can add Mystee back on please.

Metroid
07-16-2015, 03:56 PM
Changes have been made. Anyone may start whenever.

Spirael
07-17-2015, 05:27 AM
(I'll give it a go! :) New to RPing here, so hopefully this format is right...)

In his lab, Donatello was busy tinkering with a prototype for his latest attempt at creating a usable jet powered rocket pack to work with the gliders. He’d finally manage to overcome the balancing issues, but now he needed to do something about the explosive tendencies before it would be safe to start conducting tests.

“There has to be a way to insulate the fuel injectors without crossing the burden threshold…” he murmured to himself, turning the component over in his hands.

Reaching over for the cross-head screwdriver, he suddenly hesitated as a soft buzzing sound started up. Instinctively, he picked up his t-phone in anticipation of a message or a call being received. But the screen was blank.

Setting down the prototype and his t-phone, Donnie cast his gaze around the lab in search of the elusive noise. It took a few more moments and the movement of several books and a socket set before he finally found the source.

A few days ago, he’d been attempting to recalibrate the ooze tracker to also pick up the massive energy spikes caused when the Kraang opened a portal. Just on the off chance that they might need it in the future. He’d thought at the time it hadn’t worked, but these readings indicated that a significant portal had been opened somewhere within the city.

Either that, or the lair had finally acquired a microwave and Mikey had managed to override all the safety features and set it running with the door open.

Jumping to his feet, Donatello rushed through to the main living area of the lair. “Guys! Guys! Big problem.” he called, urgently.

Lethal Lullaby
07-17-2015, 11:50 AM
(Daaaammmnnnn Spirael. You're awesome at RPing. ^//u//^)

Raphael had been in his room reading some comic. He licked his finger before flipping to the next page. He raised a brow coming to a very interesting part in the story that caused him to sit up. "What's this?" He asks himself continuing to read.

Suddenly he heard Donatello calling for them as if there was an urgent emergency. He threw the comic aside on his bed as he jumped off from it. Quickly throwing on his gear, as he ran to where Donatello was.

"Donnie? What is it? Foot? Kraang? Purple Dragons?" Raphael asks his genius brother waiting for his other brothers to show up.

~*~

Casey stood leaning against the rail at the hockey rink eating his lunch. The meal consisted of a bologna sandwich with cheddar cheese, sweet pickles, tomatoes, honey mustard and miracle whip. He also had a bag of spicy cheese puffs, and marshmallow cereal treat.

Earlier he was skating around the rink for fun, but mostly to improve his hockey skills. He then decided it was time for a break. It was then after that he decided to stop and have the lunch he packed.

Casey took another bite of the sandwich that was half eaten before taking his cell out. "Wonder what April's up to. Maybe she'll want the other half of this sandwich." He says texting April, 'Heyyy :)'

~*~

Meanwhile a black haired, pale skinned girl was walking around. She wore red skinny jeans and a light black and white checkered Hoodie with black boots. She was able to walk around at the time since the sky's were grey and cloudy as if it was about to rain. Her name is Mystee Reigh Caremella, but of course she went with just Mystee.

On her walk she saw a rat wandering around. She smiled and knelt down to pet it, but it took off in the other direction. "Aww. Waiit!" Mystee says following the rat. She started to run after it turning into the same alley as it did.

Unfortunately there were some Purple Dragons in the alley. They had recently robbed a bank and were in the alley counting cash. Sid (npc) noticed Mystee and turned to her. "Hey! Don't you know your on Purple Dragons territory??"

"Well looks like we're going to have to teach her a lesson." Fong (npc) says taking out his knife as he and the other purple dragons started to approach Mystee.

Electric
07-17-2015, 02:09 PM
Leo had been in the dojo meditating. He had just reached a new level of concentration, in a fully calm and relaxed state, when Donnie yelled for them. He would've been upset, had it been one of Mikey's whines of boredom or raphs temper tantrums, but Donnie really sounded concerned, so he got up and went to him. "What's wrong Donnie?"

----

April had already walked to the hockey rink by the time she got caseys text. She walked in, seeing him there and made her way over to him "guess I'm always one step ahead of you" she said jokingly, waving her phone .

---

Karai leaned against the side of Shredders throne, waiting for something, anything, to happen, as she was rather bored at the moment

Mew
07-17-2015, 02:13 PM
~Donnie's Lab~
Ice Cream Kitty Meoooowws at the sould of Donnie's yell.
Ice Cream Kitty: Meeeoooowww! *Licks herself*

Fang Wolf
07-17-2015, 03:17 PM
Splintija drives through the town in fast speed on her motorbike.

Metroid
07-17-2015, 03:52 PM
\_Donatello's Lab

Michelangelo started running towards the lab as soon as he heard Donatello yelling. Michelangelo hoped Donatello had not found out that he had accidentally spilled some chemicals when he was looking around the lab for Ice Cream Kitty earlier.

Michelangelo turned the corner too sharp into the lab and hit Donatello's desk lap as he came to a screeching halt.

"Ugh, whats the matter bro?... heh"
Michelangelo said scratching his head and looking away, trying not to seem suspicious.

Michelangelo nervously looked around while he was waiting for his conviction. Michelangelo noticed that Raphael was in the lab as well, which made him hope Donatello really didn't notice the chemicals, but thought to himself 'why else would Donnie call us all in here?".

\_Streets above lair

Kenji walks around the streets of New York looking for crime and an escape from boredom.

Lethal Lullaby
07-17-2015, 06:35 PM
Raphael turned seeing Michelangelo acting overly suspicious. "Okay... You did something didn't you?" He asks glaring at the orange masked turtle. He then turns to see what Donatello had to say.

~*~

Casey quickly turned to see April almost caught by surprise. He couldn't help but to smirk and think, She was already on her way here, wasn't she? She came to hang out with me. Score! he shook his head from his thoughts before holding up the other half of his sandwich. "Hey Red. Want the other half of my sandwich?" he asks her with his toothless grin.

~*~

Mystee stopped at a park and turned to see if the Purple Dragons (npcs) were still chasing her. When she didn't see them she frowned. "Hmm. Did they give up? I wasn't running that-" Suddenly she heard a swooshing (or however you describe the sound) noise of a crow bar coming from behind her. She ducked down before making a full 180 swinging her hand and slashing at Sid's (npc) knees.

Sid (npc) dropped his weapon and released a scream of pain falling back and grabbing his knees that were cut deeply into. "Ahh! My knees! I can't get up!" he shouted before looking up to see Mystee's face close to his, except this time her pupils changed to slits. The last words he heard was, "Sleep and wake up in 2 hours." before he fell back and fel right asleep.

Mystee moved away from Sid (f it. y'all know they npcs.) as her pupils reverted back to normal. She crawled to his knees and put her hand to one touching the blood. She brought her hand to her mouth and licked up the blood that was on it. "Mmm. Not bad. Could be better." she says before having herself some more. After a few hands of blood she spit into her hands and rubbed the saliva onto Sids kneecaps and stood up. "Now where are the others of those hoodlums?" She asks before going to a swing at the park and swinging on it. She figured if someone were to ask her about the guy laying on the ground she'd just tell them that he's sleeping.

Spirael
07-18-2015, 05:48 AM
Cut off on route, Donatello stopped as his brothers quickly gathered in his laboratory. Stepping back, he gave them all space to enter.

Leonardo, as efficient as ever. Raphael, from his stance and words, seemed to be spoiling for a fight. While Michelangelo…

Donnie frowned. What was Mikey hiding? He had that shifty look of one who knew he was in trouble.

Suddenly, the second theory about the microwave didn’t seem so farfetched after all.

“What did you do?” Donnie asked suspiciously, following on from Raph’s insinuation. The buzzing tracker was lowered, momentarily forgotten.

Mew
07-18-2015, 09:26 AM
Donnie's lair~
Slash: Donnie! Turtles! I need to bring you an important message from Leatherhead! He said that the Kraang are opening up a portal to Dimension X! They are going to kidnap hostages and mutate them into Foot Clan freaks!

Metroid
07-18-2015, 09:41 PM
\_Donatello's lab

"Well erm.. ya see.. I was looking for a little pink ice cream kitty in here, and well.. um... I MAY have bumped a container full of chemicals onto the floor.., but that's Just a theory!"

Michelangelo said as he pretended to make the whole thing up, just hoping someone would think he was lying about doing it in the first place.

Michelangelo then jumped when Slash yelled that the Kraang were up to no good.

"A.. A portal? Yikes"
Michelangelo replied, then looked to Donatello curiously on what he might say back.

Lethal Lullaby
07-18-2015, 09:57 PM
"What?" Raphael asks looking at Slash a bit in disbelief before turning to Donatello wondering if that really was the case. If it was Raphael was ready to go out right then and there and put a stop to Shredder's and the Kraang's plots. He sighed shaking his head after hearing what Michelangelo had done. "I shouldn't be surprised... knowing you Mikey." he says before lookng back at Donatello.

~*~

Mystee decided to swing on the swings for a bit. Someone did come over and ask about the body to which she told them, "He's not dead. He's just sleeping."

Spirael
07-19-2015, 05:14 AM
So that’s what had happened… Donatello had been looking for those samples earlier. They’d been a failed experiment to chemically purify sewer matter, in an effort to aid cleaning the rarely used systems around the lair whenever storms raised the water level. He’d assumed he must have misplaced them in a hazy moment the previous evening.

In a way it was a bit of a relief to learn that Mikey had accidentally destroyed them, as Donnie had been concerned that he could have groggily placed them into the kitchen fridge where one of the others had since unwittingly consumed them. While not lethal, their digestive system would probably have mounted some quite explosive objection.

Not that he was going to confess any of this to Michelangelo.

“How many times do I have to tell you to stay OUT of my LAB, Mikey!” he snapped, before turning his attention to Slash’s arrival and proclamation.

“I knew that! I knew that already!” Donnie then quickly exclaimed, raising the tracker as evidence. He wasn’t about to give the face grabbing alligator credit for the discovery.

However he did then have to hesitate and concede, “Well… About the portal. I had no idea about the hostages.”

Lethal Lullaby
07-20-2015, 05:27 AM
Raphael crossed his arms. "So what should we do?" He asks then turns to Leonardo. "Leo? Anything?" He asks looking to their leader for any suggestions.

~*~

Casey still held up his sandwich for April in case she wanted it. "So uh red wanna go to the park with me in a bit?" He asks her.

Mew
07-20-2015, 01:42 PM
Donatello's Lab~

Slash: We could just go there, beat up Kraang, and let Donatello do his tech stuff. I know Raphael would like that.
Ice Cream Kitty: Meooooowwww! *Licks Slash*
Slash: Okay then....this cat just licked me!

Electric
07-20-2015, 06:24 PM
"Just bluntly run into battle with no idea what's going on other than 'they have a portal'? No way" Leo said to slash crossing his arms. "Donnie, do we have a location on the portal, or an idea of the size. We've taken down a Kraang portal before, but if the foot are working with them, it'll be heavily guarded."

--

"No thanks. I stopped for food on the way" April said to Casey, "and sure, after that we should probably stop by and see the turtles. I haven't heard from them for a day or so"

Metroid
07-20-2015, 11:34 PM
\_Donatello's Lab

"I vote we go get pizza, Then go fight the Kraang, Can't fight on an empty stomach!"
Michelangelo suggests, hoping at least someone else in the room would have been hungry at the time.

\_New York Streets

Kenji Saki begins walking to Shredders HQ to see what has been going on with them recently.

Spirael
07-21-2015, 03:31 AM
“No problem.” Donatello replied, confident in his abilities to give Leonardo the information he was after.

Heading over to his computer, he pulled out several wires and connected them into his modified ooze tracker. Propping it up against an abandoned coffee mug, he then sat down in front of the keyboard and clicked several times with the mouse.

“If I patch my tracker into the network then I should be able to co-ordinate with the satellite systems and amplify the strength of signal, then isolate the wave pattern in order to triangulate the likely origin of the energy readings.” Donnie babbled, tapping away at his keyboard, “Ah, here. Now, with the right encryptions I’ll infiltrate the systems for the national grid and establish any significant power surges that might have been caused by the formation of portal.”

“Yeah… Now, that’s confirmed the location, we can also use the output to give some indication of the power levels we’re dealing with and consequentially the magnitude of the gateway. Unless, of course, they’re using an off-grid source to power the device. But in that case there should be some feedback reported and I might be able to trace that back to the origin and get some idea of the scale…” he prattled incoherently.

Lethal Lullaby
07-21-2015, 05:38 AM
Casey frowned a little disappointed, but then grinned giving April a things up. "Sweet!" He says before shoving the other half of his sandwich in his mouth trying to chew as fast as he could. He finished saying, "Let's go." then started out of the hockey rink and towards the park.

~*~

Raphael listened to what Donatello had about the portal and such about it. Unfortunately he wasn't too sure he understood any of it. He definitely knew Michelangelo didn't. "Hey Donnie. Maybe you should repeat that in words Mikey will understand?" He asks Donatello when he thought he was done blabbering on.

~*~

Mystee got ready to push herself forward on the swing. Then someone grabbed the back of her hoodie yanking her back. Her bottom hit the ground first causing her to flinch in pain. She tilted her head back and saw Fong before he pulled her hood down over her eyes and held one hand over her mouth while trying to keep her in one place.

"Where should I hit her, Fong?" Tsoi asks while hitting his weapon against the palm of his hand. "You're really gonna get it now after what ya did to Sid.. Whatever you did."

"I don't care. Just make sure it's hard and painful." Fong says as Mystee starts thrashing around. He then got hit in the lip by the back of her head when she threw it back. "NOW WOULD BE NICE!" He shouted.

Tsoi nodded and jabbed Mystee as hard as he could in her gut, causing her to hunch over grabbing her stomach coughing up a little blood. While she was doing so, Fong kicked at her back which made her fall forward to the ground.

Spirael
07-21-2015, 06:23 AM
“You want it so Mikey can understand?” Donatello repeated, incredulously. Then he paused for several moments, trying to work out how to phrase things.

“Hey, dawg.” he awkwardly started, turning to his youngest brother, “The party’s at Shredder’s place, dude. The, er, pink wibbly thing is gonna be massive. We should totally check it out.”

Mew
07-21-2015, 08:30 AM
Donnie's Laboratory~

Slash: I'll round up the Mutanimals. ((NPCS I guess)) Then we go with your plan, Leonardo. Or Donnie's plan. Or We could still do my plan.
ICK: Meeeooowww!

GoldMutant
07-21-2015, 09:44 AM
(Within the Shredder's Lair)

The several henchmutants are doing their own activity. Rahzar and Tiger Claw are training together, Baxter Stockman is preparing more details on the portal, Fishface is nowhere to be seen, and Bebop and Rocksteady are looking for weapons in Stockman's lab. Shredder is within the home of his throne room, preparing an answer from Kraang Prime for the plan.

(Background in a flashback)
A long while back, the unity of the Foot Clan and the Kraang nearly doomed all of New York. Several thousand lives were subjected to mutation to a perfected mutagen as well as the Foot nearly killing the eldest son Leonardo and Shredder's archenemy in his former brother Hamato Yoshi. Had the Mighty Mutanimals not form and the Turtles not return to the city, destruction would follow in the wake.

While the Foot are determined to wipe out the Turtles for good, the Kraang are preparing the portal to renter our dimension. With Baxter Stockman assisting the creation with the henchmutants gathering many additions to make the portal, the alliance that barely lasted will return with an iron fist.

Suddenly, Kraang Prime contacts Shredder with the orders about to be covered by them.

(Note: I didn't mean to bring in the henchmutants, so if anyone wants to play them go ahead. :) I will take control of Kraang Prime though because I have an idea down the line. Back to the action!)

Electric
07-21-2015, 09:01 PM
"Uh, yeahn. We'll keep your plan as a backup...to our backup." Leo said, before turning to Donnie "so where's this portal at?"

Lethal Lullaby
07-21-2015, 09:16 PM
Raphael gave Donatello somewhat of a forced smile. "Damn. If only I had my video camera turned on." He comments with a smirk. "Nevermind I think we got it." he says then waits with Leonardo to find out where the portal was.

~*~

Casey got to the park walking ahead of April, but he kept looking back to make sure she was still with him. He then scowled as he saw Fong with his foot pressed onto a girl's back. "Hey! Go pick on someone who'll stand a chance against you!"

Mystee narrowed her eyes growling at what she heard. She felt Fong's foot raise off from her back and watched him walk towards two other teenagers, Casey and April.

"We're guessing you mean you?" Tsoi says joining Fong with a smirk to Casey. "Oh and you've brought your little back up too." He says noticing April

Metroid
07-22-2015, 01:01 AM
\_Donatello's Lab

Michelangelo was getting antsy with anticipation

"Wheres it at!"
Michelangelo said, almost bouncing out of his skin.

"I'm ready to go kick some Kraang butt, it cant be that bad, can it?"
Michelangelo continues as he looks to his brothers for confirmation.

\_Shredders Lair

Kenji enters Shredders lair and greets the Henchmutants as he walks to shredders throne room.

"Wait just a second!"
Rahzar says, taking a break from training, then quickly walks in front of Shredder's throne room doors.

"The boss is is the middle of a very important collect call with the Kraang, this could be something big!"
Rahzar says, rubbing his hands together, then continuing;
"This is it for those pesky turtles, i just know it is!"

Spirael
07-22-2015, 03:19 AM
Donatello face palmed.

“Area 51.” he snapped, a degree of sarcasm in his voice. “It’s in the middle of Shredder’s base, of course!”

He pointed to the big red cross on his map of Manhattan. “You remember it? Big building, middle of the city. Full of bad guys. Been in several fights there before.”

“I suggest we get down there and check things out. Then the Mutanimals can do what they do, while we sneak in and shut down the portal.”

Electric
07-22-2015, 10:03 PM
"Ignoring the sarcasm, good work Donnie" Leo said, sheathing his katanas on his back. "Alright team let's move out. But we start with recon. No rash moves. We don't know what all were up against, so we have to be patient with the 'kicking kraang butt ' part"

---

Karai leaned forward, finally seeing something interesting when kraang contacted shredder. She stood behind him.

---

"Purple dragons? Don't you guys have anything better to do" April said, reaching into her bag, wrapping her hand around her tessen

Lethal Lullaby
07-22-2015, 10:15 PM
"It's what she gets for stepping on our territory" Fong says then Mystee shouted, "The hell it's not!" before gesturing at Sid. "She's also getting it for whatever she did to Sid. Enough talk! Let's get this over with!"

The gang of Purple Dragons then went to attack April and Casey now.

Mystee stood up walking over to where Sid was laying watching to see what the two teenagers would do.

Casey struck at one with his bat hitting him in the arm then ducked away from a punch.

Spirael
07-23-2015, 03:52 AM
Donatello smiled slightly at the praise from Leonardo, calming from his moment of frustration. Standing, he grabbed his bo staff and then reached for his t-phone.

“I’ll just let April know where we’re going.” he commented, as he started to prepare a text message.

Hey RUOK? Going 2 Shreds place. big portal. SSDD! Want 2 come? LMK GTG hugz D.

"Ok, all set!"

Mew
07-23-2015, 09:39 AM
((Slash already left Donnie's))
ICK: Meeeoooww!

Metroid
07-23-2015, 11:58 PM
\_Donatello's Lab

"Alright bro sheesh"
Michelangelo said as he turned the other direction and crossed his arms in a pout.

\_Shredder's Lair

'Something big?'
Kenji thought to himself, wondering what could possibly end the turtles once and for all.

Spirael
07-24-2015, 02:41 AM
Donatello suddenly turned to Michelangelo, as a thought crossed his mind.

“Hey, Mikey, bring Ice-cream Kitty along in the cooler. I have an idea of how she might be able to help.”

He then shrugged. “And if it doesn’t work, then we have a snack for the way home.”

Mew
07-24-2015, 08:30 AM
Donnie's Lab~
ICK: Hissssss!!!! Meow meow meeewwww!!

Fang Wolf
07-24-2015, 11:52 AM
Splintija go intro dojo and sit down front of her Oniisan: Splinter.
"Oniisan.." *bow*

Lethal Lullaby
07-24-2015, 05:22 PM
(Well. Just figured out what SSDD meant. ahaha)

Casey continued to fight against the Purple Dragons with April. He turned to see one swing a chain at him then clubbed him with his hockey stick shouting, "Goongala!"

"Goongala..?" Mystee says in question before looking it up in her phone. She saw a result from the Dictionary of Urban (lol Urban Dictionary) and saw it meant someone who likes Jersey Shore. "..."

~*~

Raphael grinned excited that they were ready to go. "Alright!" He couldn't help but to chuckle a bit at Donatello's comment about Ice Cream Kitty. "Heheh."

Electric
07-25-2015, 08:55 PM
Leo lead the group into the shell raiser, sitting in the drivers seat.

---

April couldn't check her text during the fight. She pulled out her tessen, flinging it at a PD and nailing him in the side of the head knocking him over before it flew back to her. One ran at her with a crowbar, and she deflected it by fanning out her tessen. She then kicked him back before trying to slam the tessen into his head, but he jerked at the last second, causing the tessens edge to fly down his arm. He yelled out in Pain grabbing his arm as it started bleeding

"Oops. Sorry!" April said, blushing "I was going for concussion, not flesh wound" she felt better having apologized and while he was focused on his arm, brought her knee into his chin, sending him up and back

Fang Wolf
07-27-2015, 03:46 PM
In dojo:
Splinter open his eyes and see his sister sit front of him.
"What is troubled you my little sister?" He asked.

Lethal Lullaby
07-27-2015, 03:49 PM
Raphael inside the Shell Raiser after Leonardo he went over to his station sitting down. He then got up not even a minute later and shouted from the vehicle. "Mikey! Donnie! Speed it up will ya two?!" He shouted getting very impatient.

~*~

Mystee laughed behind her hand at April apologizing to the Purple Dragon she just cut. "These two are pretty cool." She says more to herself.

After a while all the Purple Dragons had been taken out. Casey looked around with a smirk before holding his hand up for a high five from April.

GoldMutant
07-27-2015, 05:03 PM
(I will be playing Kraang Prime guys as well as Shredder, just want to clarify this. Also, all henchmutants sans Rahzar are up for usage)

The monitor in Shredder's throne room turns on, revealing a familiar giant pink brain like body. Kraang Prime appears on screen, with a cold and calculative look as nobody knows the location of the creature. Somewhere in New York, KP has hid following the end of the Kraang's reign as the superior race of New York.

"Kraang Prime, can you hear me out? Are the plans going according to plan?" Shredder asks his strange ally.

"One called Shredder, yes all the plans of that known as the third invasion are being set. The one called Baxter Stockman has received some assistance with Kraang's tech. As it stands, the gateway portal towards Dimension X will be nearing completion." Kraang Prime from an unknown location.

Metroid
07-27-2015, 08:51 PM
\_Shellraiser

Michelangelo climbed in the Shellraiser, sat down, and buckled his seat belt.

"Oh man, this is going to be so cool!"
Michelangelo said as he pumped his fists and smiled

Spirael
07-28-2015, 04:51 AM
Donatello sighed, then headed over to the freezer.

“Don’t even think about biting me.” he chided the former cat. “Or I’ll… Actually, I’d probably just laugh. Given that your teeth are made of ice-cream and all.”

Reaching up, he scooped Ice-cream Kitty into the cooler and then went to join his brothers in the Shellraiser.

"All set!"

Fang Wolf
07-28-2015, 11:39 AM
In Splinter's dojo:
"I'm in love....in man in blades..." She says low.
[When she saw Shredder for her first time, she fall in love in him.]

"You in love with Shredder?! :o" Splinter shouted loudly.

Lethal Lullaby
08-02-2015, 07:10 AM
"Orrrr just leave me hanging. That also works." Casey says putting his hand down.

"Hahah. Loser." Mystee comments when Casey didn't get a high five from April.

"Hey I'm not a loser! I saved your life!" Casey exclaimed to Mystee who just waved him off.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever. Thanks." Mystee says to him, which got a scowl from him.

~*~

Raphael nodded then pointed to Leonardo. "Alright. Drive!"