PDA

View Full Version : Hi, this is Kris.

Kris
08-15-2015, 09:10 PM
Kris is just short for Kristoffer, and it's really just my first name. I also chose it because it's only four letters long, and therefore very easy to type and remember. I've also been a fan of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles since 1990. My first exposure to the franchise was the 1987 series, and then the first two live action movies.

As for the video games, I mostly remember playing the ones for the Nintendo, Game Boy and Super Nintendo. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time is still addictive to me as it was in 1992, and I still find myself playing it a lot whenever I get in the mood. Dare I say, I've played it to the point that I didn't even want to look at it anymore, but always eventually came back for more. And as for my favorite ninja turtles, they were always Leonardo and Donatello, but I also still appreciate the roles Michelangelo and Raphael possess too. For whatever reason, I also hardly thought about it or remembered it as a child, but Casey Jones has also become one of my favorite characters as well. Master Splinter as a favorite character also seemed to be a given to me, and I always liked the guidance, advice and reminders that he gave to the turtles anyway.

Anyway, I just thought that I'd finally get to posting, especially after lurking here occasionally since 2013, and also considering the fact that the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were absolutely an enormous part and overall impact of my childhood. Ever since 1990, I can also never eat pizza without being reminded of the turtles. I also certainly hope to enjoy my time over here as well.

Gin Rummy
08-15-2015, 11:50 PM
Welcome to the Technodrome Forums! :)

Icebot
08-16-2015, 07:11 PM
Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy it here!

pennydreadful
08-16-2015, 07:17 PM
Welcome to the madhouse, hope to see you in the threads.

Davin
08-18-2015, 03:36 PM
Welcome to the drome. :tsmile:

Slade
08-20-2015, 12:59 AM
Welcome aboard.

Roland
08-20-2015, 04:33 PM
Welcome to the drome we call home Kristoffer! I also started my love for the turtles with 1987 series. I still have the VHS tapes for the series.

Kris
08-23-2015, 03:30 PM
Thank you for the nice welcome. It's definitely much appreciated. I also love the overall design of The Technodrome forums as well. It's rather sweet. :tcool:

Mzx10484
08-25-2015, 04:37 PM
Welcome Kris, greetings from Germany !! 8)