PDA

View Full Version : Rule 63: TMNT (Crack RP)

Lethal Lullaby
08-24-2015, 11:22 AM
Just to hold some of us over until when the next BIG RPG begins, here's this silly one. Lolz. :lol:

About: Everyone wakes up realizing that they're the opposite gender. Now there are two choices: Either deal with it, or figure out what caused this to happen.

Notice:
-Avoid arguing (like with another member).
-OCs are totally welcome. ;)
-Have fun~

Canon Characters
Leo
Mikey:MewMeow
Raph:Spirael
Don
April:Lethal Lullaby
Casey
Splinter:Fang Wolf
ICK:MewMeow

Shredder:Fang Wolf
TigerClaw:Fang Wolf
(More may be added if wanted)

Fanon/Original
Mystee:Lethal Lullaby
Witchpanther:Fang Wolf
Splintija:Fang Wolf
Shiro:Shiro Kame
Max:Blackeyedsonic

Fang Wolf
08-24-2015, 12:11 PM
I Join as Shredder & Witchpanther....(Only the foot)
Name? Ohm...I need think about that...

Spirael
08-24-2015, 01:25 PM
NOT Donnie. XD Waaay too much Donnie lately...

Can I be Raphael? Aka Raphaella - not that s/he'll be happy being called that.

Lethal Lullaby
08-24-2015, 01:45 PM
@Fang Wolf and Spirael: Yeppers

Shiro Kame
08-24-2015, 02:21 PM
I'll enter as Shiro (Mashiro) [They both mean white, but "Mashiro is a shade of white known as pure white. Considering how close the names and meanings are, it'd suit him/her.]

[Also, DAMN, my first post didn't go through.]

Blackeyedsonic
08-24-2015, 02:59 PM
I would join but I have no idea what to name a female Max lol ill be him turned female if that's ok

Lethal Lullaby
08-24-2015, 03:22 PM
@Shiro Kame: yep I'll add her (him ;) )

@Blackeyedsonic: What about Maxine? And I'll add your character too

@everyone: Don't need all the canon right away to play, so if anyone wants to start now, feel free.

Blackeyedsonic
08-24-2015, 03:34 PM
That works but ill have him still go by max lol he's at stubborn

Mew
08-24-2015, 04:40 PM
Mikey??
:mango:

Lethal Lullaby
08-24-2015, 05:59 PM
Okee MM :P you got Mikey

Mew
08-24-2015, 07:19 PM
Okee MM :P you got Mikey
Tears of joy!
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3f/e6/7c/3fe67cb5720aaf2a0f9c28f95e090d15.jpg

Lethal Lullaby
08-25-2015, 09:12 AM
XD that last guy's response.

So I change my mind. Y'all don't have to change your character's names unless you want to. Lol.

Imma go ahead and begin now. ^-^

+++999+++

April rolled over in her bed reaching to her alarm clock to turn it off. She then sat up stretching her arms out in front of her. She suddenly realized something was off. She looked down and saw her chest was flat.

April just stared speechless holding back a scream of terror. With a quick jump off of her bed she ran into the bathroom. "Oh. My. God!" She shouted seeing that her hair was shorter and she looked a bit more masculine.

She couldn't take it anymore. With a deep breath she let out a scream, "NOOOO!!!"

~*~

Mystee had been laying on her bed for the past half hour with a face mask on. She then went to her bathroom to wash it off, not realizing how light her head felt.

She rinsed off the facial mask then went to run her hands through her hair. When she realized something was off she put her hands to her chest. "What the- where are? HOLY CRAP I'M A DUDE." She says staring at her reflection in the mirror.

Blackeyedsonic
08-25-2015, 09:40 AM
Max woke up slowly in his small apartment he smelled the air as always and was shocked when he smelled a female but shock it off as a neighbor or something standing up and stretching. As max stretched he let out a moan like growl only to jump when it sounds way to erotic to his ears. Now he knows he heard a female so he looks around when his eyes focuse on his chest and his well forget that her eyes go wide she lets out a very high pitched scream. He a she?! How why who?! As the saw thoughts blast thru his no her mind she hears a knock on the door her screams having apparently called the supers attenshion she freezes thinking "I don't got the rent yet I had a fight to earn it* in a rush she throws sweats on to cover up her new assests I mean danm she's now a hottie if she don't say so herself and she's in a part of town no woman should be in......

Spirael
08-25-2015, 10:49 AM
Raphael was sprawled on the bed, plastron down and head off the pillow given the strange angle of sleep reached during the night. One arm was lolled over the edge of the mattress while in the other hand was clutched a rather rumpled photograph of Spike. The sheets kicked down towards the end of the bed, it seemed like there must have been thrashing about at some point.

With a slow yawn, the turtle’s eyes opened fractionally as the teen started to reluctantly wake up to join the day. After a few bleary moments, Raph’s eyes narrowed slightly. Something felt different, but at the moment it wasn’t possible to place what. Sitting back with a wider yawn didn’t illuminate matters any further; it wasn’t until after stumbling from the bed and clumsily reached a standing position that the difference suddenly became apparent.

A grin spread across Raphael’s face. Finally! It had been a long time in coming, but it had needed to happen eventually. Coming all at once had been a bit of a surprise, but honestly there was no complaint.

“I’m taller!” Raph crowed triumphantly, in response to the apparent overnight growth spurt, before abruptly clapping a hand to mouth. The voice that had erupted, while still comfortingly familiar, was several decibels higher than had been anticipated.

Shiro Kame
08-25-2015, 11:43 AM
Shiro woke up in her bed due to her alarm clock. She stretched and yawned, not quite ready to begin the day. It was one of her first days living in the lair with the turtles after deserting the Foot after all that happened that made her realize just how evil the Foot were.

She then went to her desk where her mirror and hairbrush were and sat down at the desk to do her hair. She started brushing her hair when she noticed that something was wrong. She noticed that her long, white hair was much shorter than it usually was. A thought then came to her.

Shiro growled: They didn't...

There was only one explanation for Shiro. One of the turtles had to have sneaked into her room and cut her hair as part of an immature prank. Shiro was not amused as she reached for her mirror.

Shiro: I swear if Mikey or Raph think this is funny for a minute, I will...

She then gasped in horror. Not only was her hair much shorter like a boys, but she then noticed that her face shape was more masculine. She then looked at her body more. Her figure was much more masculine and bulky compared to her much more slender and slim form she usually was. She then realized that she, or rather he, was now a male instead of a female.

She...ahem...HE quickly took off his pajama top and looked at his chest. It was much more masculine and looked more muscular like the other turtles. Come to think of it, his voice had sounded much more deeper and masculine than usual...

Shiro: What....the...****?! I'm a guy! WHY!?!

Shiro quickly got dressed into a baggy hoodie sweater with matching baggy jeans that he usually kept as a disguise and exited out of his room with the hood over his face, not wanting the others to see him like this.

Lethal Lullaby
08-25-2015, 01:46 PM
Mystee shut her eyes as tightly as she could. "Please be a nightmare." She whispers to herself before slowly opening her left eye. There was no doubt about it now. She was a he.

"Why me? Oh what are my friends gonna think?" He asks himself referring to the turtles. With a sigh he threw on a hoodie and managed to find a pair of jeans that didn't feel uncomfortable in the crotch area. Then he took off to the lair of the turtles.

http://s22.postimg.org/504qcot8h/Mystee_63.png

~*~

After her freak out April was still breathing heavily. "What am I going to even wear now??" He asks before having an idea though he didn't like it. He snuck into Kirby ' s room and took some clothes.

Fang Wolf
08-25-2015, 02:55 PM
Shredder Felt breastplate was narrow at the chest, it has never done before.
So he leaves the throne and go in Bath-room and look in the the mirror;
he saw that he had a woman's face, but the burns and the blind eye was still there.
And body was build as like Woman..

"What in the world has happened?
I am a woman?!"

Witchpanther poked at his breast with his finger.
"I'm Female Panther now? But how???"

(I can take Tigerclaw & splinter to?
+ Splintija?)

Mew
08-25-2015, 03:24 PM
~Sewer, Mikey's room~
As he woke up, Mikey yawned, realizing he felt...different. He got out of bed and looked at the television screen reflecting his image.
"What the.... my eyes, my shell, my BUTT! I'm a giiirrrlll! Hey.. I'm a girl. I'm pretty hot!", Mikey exclaimed as looked at himself.
"I should have a new name! Mikki! Sounds Hawaiian! Wait... Is Ice Cream Kitty...", Mikki yelled as she flew down to the kitchen.

((Can I be ICK?))

Lethal Lullaby
08-25-2015, 03:26 PM
((@Fang Wolf and MewMeow: lol sure))

Shiro Kame
08-25-2015, 05:12 PM
Shiro sighed miserably as he went into the kitchen. Not best known for choosing healthy foods since his/her exile and betrayal of the Foot, he made his way to the blueberry muffins in the cupboard. He then noticed Mikey when he/she rushed into the kitchen just as Shiro was pouring himself a glass of milk.

"Morning, Mikey..." Shiro stated absent mindlessly before the realization that Mikey was now a girl sank in. In shock, he dropped the milk carton along with the glass he was holding, causing the glass to shatter when it hit the floor and the milk to splash and soak the bottoms of Shiro's jeans.

"M...Mikey...?" Shiro stuttered as he backed away into the nearest wall. "Wh...what the shell happened to you...?!?"

Mew
08-25-2015, 08:27 PM
"Oh my God! Your a dude! Calm down Mikki, calm down... I'll help 'ya cleam up in a minute. Ice Cream Kitty might be a guy!!, Mikki yelled.

Mikki opens the fride to find Ice Cream Kitty a male!

"Meoooowwww!", Ice Cream Kitty meowed.

"This is seriously messed up, son! Ummm.., daughter? What's the female version of booyakasha? Man, I wonder if Crognard is a warrior princess. Hey, that epic! Oh, yeah, I'll get the dustpan.", she spoke in the higher voice she now had.

As she helps Shiro clean up the glass and milk, she asked him a question.

"So", Mikki asks, worried, "Is Splinter.. my mom? Will he be a womanly rodent? Then is the Mutagen.. dad? Are Raph, Donnie, and Leo....my sisters, and are we Splinter's d...daughters?"

Mikki burst into tears, sobbing, realizing her life was just changed in a way she didn't know how to REACT to, nevertheless actually live in the new life.

"I'm sorry, Shiro, I don't know how to feel about this. It's so different, so scary!", Mikki added.

Shiro Kame
08-25-2015, 08:52 PM
Shiro sighed out of pity as soon as Mikki cried. She knew how it felt to have everything change overnight.

Shiro: Don't worry, Mikey...ahem...Mikki. First of all, I'm pretty certain that using phrases like "son" and "booyakasha" as a female is perfectly acceptable. Second of all, if the both of us...ahem...three of us are the opposite genders now, there's a good chance that the others are. And third of all, I wouldn't worry about the gender change. Not much should change...*thinks and cringes as she remembers a few things* Also, you may need this when we're above surface. *hands Mikki a pepperspray canister*

Blackeyedsonic
08-25-2015, 10:14 PM
Max is blushing as she is getting cat calls from some gang bangers only her lack of proper undergarments and training with this body's new um weight management keeps her from attacking any of them she silently prys "oh please don't let a alpha find me......"

Spirael
08-26-2015, 02:22 AM
After the unexpected change in vocal pitch, Raphael promptly stepped over to the mirror to spend some time carefully scrutinising the reflection. The figure mirrored back was familiar, but there were unexpected changes beyond the slight but significant increase in height.

The reflected body just seemed to be that bit softer and rounder, with the plastron in particular taking a more convex rather than concave shape. The muscles, while still present, also seemed just that bit smoother. Even the face that glared back was less angular.

Something was definitely different and Raph didn’t like it one bit. A suspicion was starting to form about what might have occurred and a brief check later proved it to be reality. While last night the turtle had definitely gone to bed as a male, this morning she had woken up to life as the opposite gender.

Obviously the most logical explanation was that this was some kind of dream. Duly, Raphael gave one arm a hard pinch. A jolt of pain and a bruise later, the changes to form didn’t seem to have reverted in any way. In fact the stinging sensation in the arm seemed to trigger a reflected feeling in the eyes that was completely uncalled for.

For several long moments, she scowled at her reflection in the mirror, trying to figure out what to do next. How had this happened? Surely such a thing was impossible. But if it wasn’t impossible, then there had to be some way to change back. She just needed to find who knew how to make that happen, then threaten them until they did.

But to do that meant leaving the sanctity of the bedroom. With a long suffering sigh, Raphael reached over to grab her mask and tie it into position. Then, in full ninja stealth mode, she cracked open the door to the room and peered out. There was a chance that her brothers might have also changed to become her sisters, in which case they could work together to find a solution.

On the other hand, if Raph was the only one to have changed then there was no way on the planet that she was going to let the others see her new form. It was all too easy to imagine the decade’s worth of torment that would follow. Thus, it would be a problem that she would be heading out to solve in isolation.

The area outside the bedrooms was quiet, but after straining to hear Raphael could make out voices coming from the kitchen. It sounded like Mikey and Shiro, but the tones weren’t quite right. Confident then that the strange effect did seem to have been applied universally, Raph carefully peered around the curtain covering the entranceway to the kitchen to visually confirm his suspicions before declaring his entrance.

She was greeted with the sight of Michelangelo bursting into noisy sobs in apparent confusion and bewilderment over the predicament that had befallen them. Her own plight momentarily forgotten, Raphael promptly sprang forward to hurry to her brother’s (sister’s?) side.

“Hey,” she started, cringing a little at the unfamiliar pitch of her voice and trying to remedy it with a drop in tone before speaking again, “don’t cry, Mikey… Ninjas don’t cry!”

Lethal Lullaby
08-26-2015, 06:16 AM
April dressed up in his dad's clothes and frowned at his reflection. They were a bit too big on him. "Great. Well it'll have to do for now. I will have to go clothes shopping sometime today." He says to himself before huffing.

The thoughts that ran through his head were: Will they believe me? Will they still accept me? Do I have to go by a different name now? The red haired teen ran to the turtles lair.

After not too long he was approaching the lair, but he saw someone about to walk in. He didn't recognize that it was Mystee from behind. "Hey, where do you think you're going?"

Mystee had arrived right outside the turtles lair earlier and been pacing around trying to figure out how he was going to tell his friends what happened. He eventually figured he'd had to just tell them and hope they believed him.

As he was just about to walk into the lair he heard a slightly familiar voice, but still very different. He turned to where he heard it from and saw April. "Umm.. just visiting a few friends." He didn't know why but there was a feeling of familiarity when he looked at April.

April's eyes widened slightly after Mystee had turned around. He looked at his crimson red eyes almost immediately recognizing them. "M-Mystee..?" He asks hoping he was right.

Mystee slowly nodded his head then smiled guessing the boy she was talking to was April. "Lemme guess. You woke up and found you're the opposite gender? April?" She asks with a bit of a laugh.

April couldn't help to laugh a bit as well before she nodded her head in response. "Yeah haha. Wow I'm so glad I wasnt the only one effected." She says before walking into the lair with Mystee.

Blackeyedsonic
08-26-2015, 06:46 AM
Max starts to whimper as she walks down the street knowing she can't go home I mean hell that guy will demand rent she don't got and no street fights are up well that she knows of. Stopping at a building she sees her reflection and gasps she's positively sexy full lips great curves the hole 9 yards a perfect 10. Shacking her head clear its just because she's a wolf

Some purple dragons notice her walking down the street and read the signs "homeless girl and smirk as they start to follow her*

Mew
08-26-2015, 02:33 PM
Shiro sighed out of pity as soon as Mikki cried. She knew how it felt to have everything change overnight.

Shiro: Don't worry, Mikey...ahem...Mikki. First of all, I'm pretty certain that using phrases like "son" and "booyakasha" as a female is perfectly acceptable. Second of all, if the both of us...ahem...three of us are the opposite genders now, there's a good chance that the others are. And third of all, I wouldn't worry about the gender change. Not much should change...*thinks and cringes as she remembers a few things* Also, you may need this when we're above surface. *hands Mikki a pepperspray canister*
"Thanks, bro!

Wait. Why a pepper spray can? I have sweet ninja fighting moves, and the nunchaku!", Mikki asked curiously.

Shiro Kame
08-26-2015, 02:56 PM
Shiro: Um...Let's just say that some guys tend to um...take advantage of females...Just wanted ya to be safe since you're the youngest...You guys...um gals might not want to go out alone...Trust me on that. I use to be a chick. That experience was rather unpleasant during my mutate years until I met you guys.

*notices Raph's a girl*

Shiro: Wow, Raph. I won't laugh if you don't. Being changed the opposite gender overnight is not funny, it's pretty scary.

Lethal Lullaby
08-26-2015, 03:31 PM
April and Mystee looked to their friends. They were a bit surprised, but realized what was happening.

"So... I guess everyone has been genderbent?" Mystee asks looking at the turtles in their new feminine forms and Shiro in his masculine form. "Yep. Seems so." He says to himself looking off into space.

April looked around unsure of how to behave. Should he still act as his usual self, or will he need to act differently. He gave a sideways glance to Mystee then to the others.

So awkward... Mystee thinks to herself with an unsure smile, as April seems to be doing the same.

Spirael
08-26-2015, 03:50 PM
Relaxing a little as Michelangelo calmed down, Raphael then snorted derisively towards Shiro. “I’d like to see someone try to take advantage of me. That’ll be great fun, as I nail their feet to the nearest billboard.”

“Anyone who so much as thinks about laughing will get the same treatment.” she added, with a warning glare at everyone gathered. She was probably joking, but with Raph it was never quite clear.

“And it’s not scary.” she continued, walking across to the fridge and roughly yanking the door open. Finding a carton of juice, she pulled that out before turning back to the others. “It’s ANNOYING.”

Raphael’s lack of temper control was well known, but the rage she could feel suddenly bubbling up inside felt even more wild than usual. Walking over to the table, she slammed the juice carton down onto the surface and then dropped angrily into a seat.

“I swear, when I find who did this I am going to remove their reproductive organs with my sai.”

Shiro Kame
08-26-2015, 04:03 PM
Shiro rolled his eyes at Raph's behaviour. Knowing from experience, he knew that Raph had no idea what he was wishing. Not wanting to go into the awkward subject anymore, he changed it to what had happened to them.

Shiro: I find it scary since this happened without our knowing. We're just lucky that it changed genders and did nothing else. It could have made us spontaneously combust or brainwash us or something. Whoever did this to us either did this by accident or used it as a test since nothing else seems to have happened. For why, we don't know. It's very concerning.

Shiro then poured himself a fresh glass of milk and took some sips.

Fang Wolf
08-26-2015, 06:13 PM
In dojo: Splinter & Splintija.
"I'm Male!" Splintija called out.
"Oh, NO! I'm Female!!" Splinter called out.

Shiro Kame
08-27-2015, 09:28 PM
Shiro: Sooo....Who wants to bet 50 bucks that Splinter-sensei and his sister got the same treatment as us? *takes a bite into his blueberry muffin*

Blackeyedsonic
08-27-2015, 10:15 PM
Max is now running to fast for the humans to catch her still feeling weak for not killing the fools for what they tried but.....her instincts told her to go with it she growls thinking "I need a pack now" as she cuts into the sewer

Lethal Lullaby
08-28-2015, 09:41 AM
Mystee scoffed a bit at Shiro's question. "Tch. Yeah if I had 50 on me right now, but I feel like they did." He says with his arms crossed.

April looked to Mystee curiously. "Why's that?" He asks her.

Mystee smirked, "Cause I just heard them." He says with a laugh.

Mew
08-28-2015, 01:52 PM
"Hmmmm... this is interesting.. Raph could be called Raphella. Cuz he was Raph and how she's a girl..", Mikki contributed. She grabbed for a pizza slice to eat.

Shiro Kame
08-28-2015, 02:01 PM
Shiro growls slightly at Mystee.

Shiro: I was making a joke. I heard them too. No need to get rude. I'm going for a walk.

Shiro walked through the sewers, still miffed at Mystee for scoffing at him.

He then smelt someone.

Shiro: It smells like a human...but not completely... *hides to see who it is in case it's another Foot Mutant coming after them*

Fang Wolf
08-28-2015, 02:08 PM
Splinter and Splintija come out. "We have change gender!
If I have change to Female...So have Shredder did that to?" Splinter says.

Spirael
08-28-2015, 02:16 PM
Raphael abruptly stood up, glowering furiously at her youngest sibling. “Call me that again, and we’ll see how much your new anatomy likes it when it’s covered in bruises.” she snapped, raising a fist threateningly.

Abruptly realising that Master (Mistress?) Splinter was witnessing the display, Raph jerkily lowered her fist and reached out to awkwardly pat Mikey on the head in what was probably meant to be an endearing manner. “Eh… Heh. So, just… Cut it out. Ok?”

Blackeyedsonic
08-28-2015, 02:17 PM
Max walks thru the sewer trembleing her whole world has changed and why her has being kicked out not enuf after what that man did to her well him back then. She smells something odd a male narrowing her eyes she growls she huddles to a wall feeling really exsposed in her sweat shirt and paints only chilled to the bone from the water seeping into it. "W..who's there?" Max mentally kicks herself why is she so scared she has yet to use her claws and tears stain her eyes as she stands there

Shiro Kame
08-28-2015, 02:20 PM
Shiro slowly comes out of hiding with the hood over his face, seeing Max seemed scared and not much of a threat.

Shiro: Who are you? What're you doing here? Last I checked, women didn't enjoy smelling bad and getting dirty.

Blackeyedsonic
08-28-2015, 07:14 PM
Max backs up a little when shirt comes out:I...I'm hiding ok.....*her suit has clearly been roughed up a bit dispite her looking unharmed she try's to let her claws out but winces as they clash against the more narrow hands knuckles unable to get out causeing her to cry out*

Shiro Kame
08-28-2015, 08:34 PM
Shiro slowly approaches: Hiding...? From who...? Did they hurt you?

Lethal Lullaby
08-28-2015, 10:58 PM
Mystee smiled at Shiro then let out a huff walking around the lair. "Yo I don't know what I should do right now." He says in a bored tone. He glanced over to Splinter and Splintija. "Gee it's like you two basically swapped bodies." He says to them before she continues pacing around.

"OR maybe Shredder somehow did this to us?" April suggested after Splinter asked about it happening to Shredder.

"I don't think Shredder would do something as ridiculous as this." Mystee comments. She then imagined Shredder as a female and grinned. "Heheh. That would be a sight to see."

April sighed before goin to the dojo. "Guess I can still practice to become a Kuno- err ninja now...?" he says.

Blackeyedsonic
08-28-2015, 11:27 PM
Max just crys nodding her head yes trembling even more as she thinks back to the alleyway:I..I..tried to fight but my weights off and...*shows her hands little cuts form in them at the knuckles but then a metal on metal sound is heard*:I..I..lost them

Shiro Kame
08-28-2015, 11:29 PM
Shiro: Lost...? *suddenly growls angrily once he sees where her clothing is torn* Who attacked you?

Fang Wolf
08-29-2015, 05:53 AM
"I don't think Shredder would do something as ridiculous as this." Mystee comments.
She then imagined Shredder as a female and grinned. "Heheh. That would be a sight to see."

Splintija smiled. "I can take my Motorbike and look after?
hehee..Are you in?" He says with grin.

Spirael
08-29-2015, 07:03 AM
"Wait, everyone switched sex? In the entire city?" Raph clarified, frowning suspiciously before pointing at Max. "So that means you're really a guy?"

"If so, then if guys attacked you then it was really a bunch of women - which makes no sense because why would they want to molest another woman?" she then deduced, bluntly. "And if it was a bunch of women, then it was really guys and you'd think they'd be more worried about their own bodies than wanting another guy turned girl."

"Hey, April!" she then called, as the other looked like they were about to leave the area. Spotting Donatello's laptop sitting on the side, Raphael picked it up and slid it over rather than attempt to work the confounded machine herself.

"Can you get the news up?" she asked. "If there's anyone not changed, then they're the ones to blame. So we get out there and kick their butts until they change us back!"

Mew
08-29-2015, 12:06 PM
"This sucks! Can't we have ONE normal day around here? Oh, yeah, we're mutated turtles that are ninjas!" Mikki remarked.

Lethal Lullaby
08-30-2015, 05:56 AM
April heard Raphael and sighed. "Yeah! Give me a moment!" He shouted from the dojo then walked over. He took the laptop and got on it. After a couple minutes she got the news up. "Alright. Here we go." He says.

Mystee walked over and stood behind April looking down at the laptop. "Pfft. Chang O'Brian is a chick now..." He said giggling.

The news reporter seemed to be distraught that he was now a female and in the background the citizens were running about in confusion. "HOW DID THIS HAPPEN AND WHY??!!!"