PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 3

neatoman
08-27-2015, 05:08 PM
So I spent this week playing through Assassins Creed 3 and thought it was pretty boring, it seemed way too long for a stealth game (and oddly enough there wasn't much stealth) and probably should have had a lot of content cut so the more interesting things could have been polished. I know a lot of that stuff happened in real life and I'm sure someone out there loves the American revolution enough to not get enough of seeing those events, but did they really have to waste two main missions on the destruction of tea? It may have been an important event in real life but in a game it comes across as a misplaced side mission.

Are the other Assassins Creed games this boring or is 3 just the bad one?

Cure
08-27-2015, 05:29 PM
3 is probably one of the weaker ones, but the best ones aren't THAT different, you know? So it's tough to say.

CyberCubed
08-27-2015, 05:30 PM
Yeah its one of the weaker entries in the series, although if you don't like the core gameplay its pretty much the same in all games.

The most popular in the series was the Ezio trilogy (Assassin's Creed II, Brotherhood and Revelations), as well as Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag since most of it is sailing and it has a pirate theme. That being said most of the core gamplay is the same in all games.

Slade
08-27-2015, 06:07 PM
I'll get hated on for this in here, cus I did once already, but I love 3, just hate how long it takes actually play as Connor as an assassin.

The funny thing is, I HATE 4. And I hate it for all the reasons people love it.

But the series is actually one of my favorites.