PDA

View Full Version : Too much hate against Rocksteady

shredder orokusaki
09-02-2015, 02:49 PM
Well seems like Rocksteady is not as popular as you think! Read here http://steamcommunity.com/app/208650/discussions/Because he latest failure has caused lot of trouble! No this time it is not another of his failures to defeat the turtles! It is about the PC version of Batman Arkham Knight! He released it with lot of problems that most of us even people like me that has a very powerful pc can not play at ultra settings! After this tragic event lot of people hate him!! It is terrible. I dont know what to do! As my henchman i must defend him but a game developer he sucks!!!

Autbot_Benz
09-02-2015, 03:00 PM
you are a ****ing Idiot. Please go play in traffic and leave this fourm

http://i61.tinypic.com/73i4uq.jpg

Ceres
09-02-2015, 03:02 PM
you are a ****ing Idiot. Please go play in traffic and leave this fourm

http://i61.tinypic.com/73i4uq.jpg

for once i have to agree with you.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
09-02-2015, 03:12 PM
Personally, I find two things implausible about this whole situation:

#1. That Rocksteady would have the IQ to develop a computer game... much less tie his own shoes.

#2. That Rocksteady would initiate a business venture without the partnership of his longtime friend and coworker Bebop. But he would totally leave Koya and Bludgeon out of the business, because f*** those Foot suck-ups.

shredder orokusaki
09-02-2015, 03:19 PM
He dont have the IQ to develop a computer game that why it has so many issues even on the most powerful pc. Bebop didnt want to work with him. His games company has nothing to do with us here in Foot clan. But still it makes me very angry that he allowed the game to be released in such a terrible state. He try to apologize to me and he told me that he didnt want to spent too much time and money testing the game... And now look what happendEvryone is against him!

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
09-02-2015, 03:22 PM
He dont have the IQ to develop a computer game that why it has so many issues even on the most powerful pc. Bebop didnt want to work with him. His games company has nothing to do with us here in Foot clan. But still it makes me very angry that he allowed the game to be released in such a terrible state. He try to apologize to me and he told me that he didnt want to spent too much time and money testing the game... And now look what happendEvryone is against him!

Even Bebop!? :teek:

Unfrakkingbelievable. The mutant bromance is over. :tcry:

Mew
09-02-2015, 04:36 PM
No no no no no no no! -random cat

Powder
09-02-2015, 04:43 PM
My hate burns fiery white.

Autbot_Benz
09-02-2015, 04:52 PM
My hate burns fiery white.

why can't he be banned already

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
09-02-2015, 05:30 PM
why can't he be banned already

He's not that bad. He's just a doofus. If we banned everyone who was simply doofy or annoying at times, there'd be nobody left.

Except the pet rock. :tcool:

Autbot_Benz
09-02-2015, 05:36 PM
He's not that bad. He's just a doofus. If we banned everyone who was simply doofy or annoying at times, there'd be nobody left.

Except the pet rock. :tcool:

He isn't a doofus he is 5 kinds of stupid. I bet he dresses like shredder in real life and runs around his neighborhood yelling I am the shredder I will capture the turtles.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
09-02-2015, 06:11 PM
He isn't a doofus he is 5 kinds of stupid. I bet he dresses like shredder in real life and runs around his neighborhood yelling I am the shredder I will capture the turtles.

I bet he enjoys seeing so many of you guys lose your $H!T whenever he posts in character. :tlol:

Seriously, I don't think Mods go around banning people because they annoy other people who then cry for their banishment. (Though I could, of course, be wrong, not being a Mod myself.) If this doofus* is the biggest problem on the 'Drome, then we've ALL got it good.

* http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=doofus&defid=345

Think of him as the schizophrenic homeless guy in a thong running around downtown harassing tourists and citizens; if that's the biggest complaint from the population, than the City is in pretty darn good shape. (And yes, this is a real life example.)

Unworthy tinker
09-03-2015, 12:26 AM
Yeah, while he should stop with the role-playing, he isn't that bad. It could be much worse. He could spam with annoying pictures and pretend to be famous.:P

I'm with Cylon on this (and admittedly laughing my @$$ off at his responses), it's still a good place, even with "Shredder". Plus, he has posted like a normal person a few times so *shrugs*

Powder
09-03-2015, 01:31 AM
How is it that a mod moved this rather than deleting it? & to the video game section? Why?

This is a thread where a 37 year old man pretends that the video game developer "Rocksteady" is actually the character from TMNT. It is in no way related to TMNT beyond his role-playing, which is what this is. It belongs in the disintegrator unit...

Mew
09-03-2015, 04:51 AM
Wait! Is this about the video game company, or the Mutant Rhino?

DarthRaphael
09-03-2015, 06:51 AM
We aren't going to ban someone who posts in character unles they break forum rules.
Is this a post about a real game and programmer?

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
09-03-2015, 08:01 AM
Yeah, while he should stop with the role-playing, he isn't that bad. It could be much worse. He could spam with annoying pictures and pretend to be famous.:P

I'm with Cylon on this (and admittedly laughing my @$$ off at his responses), it's still a good place, even with "Shredder". Plus, he has posted like a normal person a few times so *shrugs*

Then my job here is done. :tcool: Have a mango for being a reasonable human being. :mango:

pferreira
09-03-2015, 08:28 AM
#2. That Rocksteady would initiate a business venture without the partnership of his longtime friend and coworker Bebop. But he would totally leave Koya and Bludgeon out of the business, because f*** those Foot suck-ups.Who is Koya and Bludgeon?

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
09-03-2015, 08:42 AM
Who is Koya and Bludgeon?

Oh Pferreira... my man!!! You GOTTA read the TMNT IDW ongoing comic. Only then will you find the pinnacle of TMNT storytelling. :tgrin:

Koya is a mutant falcon, Bludgeon a mutant hammerhead shark. Both loyal Foot mutants.

Yabuturtle
09-03-2015, 09:40 AM
Too much hate here. People need to lighten up...

Just ignore him and let himself get banned. Sinking to his level doesn't get him banned any faster.

Candy Kappa
09-03-2015, 11:45 AM
We aren't going to ban someone who posts in character unles they break forum rules.

The thread is utter spam (rule nr3) and this is just the latest stuff. Most off his "in-character" posts are primarily useless, unnecessary and boggles down to spam.

This post (if you actually read it) he pretends that Rocksteady Studios is run by Rocksteady the TMNT character. So in short it's not about Rocksteady Studios, their Arkham Games or the Arkham Knigh PC port fiasco. Just that lame joke.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
09-03-2015, 12:05 PM
The thread is utter spam (rule nr3) and this is just the latest stuff. Most off his "in-character" posts are primarily useless, unnecessary and boggles down to spam.

This post (if you actually read it) he pretends that Rocksteady Studios is run by Rocksteady the TMNT character. So in short it's not about Rocksteady Studios, their Arkham Games or the Arkham Knigh PC port fiasco. Just that lame joke.

In his defense, the joke would have been funnier had it come from someone else. :tlol:

Not funny, but closer to reaching that exalted state.

Powder
09-03-2015, 12:43 PM

1. Don't you think making threads in-character is really pushing it, outside of the role-playing section? 'Cause I sure do. It's pretty much the seal of "This thread will in no way be productive".

2. This is a post about people on a different website complaining about a video game developer that creates Batman games. It has nothing to do with Rocksteady of TMNT fame or TMNT in general. If it has any place on this board, it would be in the general video game section, though I feel bad for Peanut & the boys having to see it. :tlol:

Autbot_Benz
09-03-2015, 02:00 PM
1. Don't you think making threads in-character is really pushing it, outside of the role-playing section? 'Cause I sure do. It's pretty much the seal of "This thread will in no way be productive".

2. This is a post about people on a different website complaining about a video game developer that creates Batman games. It has nothing to do with Rocksteady of TMNT fame or TMNT in general. If it has any place on this board, it would be in the general video game section, though I feel bad for Peanut & the boys having to see it. :tlol:

I agree I wouldn't care if he kept his Shredder fetish in the RP section but its so damn annoying when he posts in character in the movie/cartoon sections. He needs to see the men in white coats.

DarthRaphael
09-03-2015, 02:10 PM

I get it.

If everyone stops posting in the thread it will go away. I don't see a reason to lock it just yet.

pferreira
09-10-2015, 08:45 AM
Oh Pferreira... my man!!! You GOTTA read the TMNT IDW ongoing comic. Only then will you find the pinnacle of TMNT storytelling. :tgrin:

Koya is a mutant falcon, Bludgeon a mutant hammerhead shark. Both loyal Foot mutants.Ok so not like Bebop or Rocksteady at all then. ;)

Etsyturtle2
10-11-2015, 06:26 PM
Ok so not like Bebop or Rocksteady at all then. ;)

Nope way different in personality

shuriken
10-13-2015, 06:46 AM
Hrmmm. This thread is kind of entertaining but isn't this essentially trolling? I've been warned for less than this geez...

Shark_Blade
10-13-2015, 05:54 PM
Thanks for the laugh, Shredder. :lol:

Gaucelm
10-27-2015, 06:52 PM
I admit, it is a bit funny to imagine Rocksteady actually leading Rocksteady Studios and programming the Arkham games...

Jephael
10-27-2015, 07:54 PM
Some people really need to learn to lighten up, or rather...

WlBiLNN1NhQ

myconius
10-31-2015, 08:58 AM

hahahahahaha!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!! :lol: