PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] "shredder orokusaki"

Mew
09-07-2015, 11:22 AM
He should be banned. At first, he had the audacity to keep heing Shredder, which he is not. The Shredder is a fictional character. He needs to get it through his skull. Now, he wants to put illegal episodes of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, in a horrible resolution. Please ban him.

TheSkeletonMan939
09-07-2015, 12:48 PM
As far as I know he hasn't broken any rules yet. Just been annoying here and there.

Candy Kappa
09-07-2015, 01:40 PM
He've made a thread in-character proclaims that Rocksteady is running Rocksteady Studios and need to stick up for his "underling", and now he had intentions to post links to his illegal TMNT episode uploads. (rule 3 and 5 btw)

it's getting pretty silly now, and he should be at least consulted by a mod.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
09-07-2015, 02:34 PM
I find his role-playing hilarious because of the outrage it engenders, but if he's publicly announcing his intentions to pirate, yes, he needs to walk the plank.

Netkeeper
09-07-2015, 07:14 PM
Nah, keep him here. Nobody cares about pirating.

Unworthy tinker
09-07-2015, 10:50 PM
Usually, I laugh at "Shredder's" posts because it's just so ridiculous. I mean, when's he gonna learn that we won't fall for it? Kind of amusing to be honest. Buuut, yeah, announcing that he going to pirate something, yeah... off with his cardboard Shredder helmet!

Even the Rocksteady thing, was it amusing at first? Yes (IMO). But ultimately, yes, it did qualify as spam, so at the end of the day, yeah, he needs to at least knock it off.

Mew
09-08-2015, 05:04 AM
Actually, pirating could get you in jail, so in that case, your right.

Autbot_Benz
09-08-2015, 10:57 AM
He even has a youtube channel with the same name on here i and his facebook is Oroku Saki one too. This guy is obsessed with pretending he is the shredder. I think he needs professional help

TheSkeletonMan939
09-08-2015, 02:57 PM
Anyone else remember BaxterStockman19 from around 2012? He'd pretend to be Baxter Stockman all the time, same way orokusaki pretends to be Shredder. I haven't seen him post in years.

Candy Kappa
09-08-2015, 02:59 PM
Maybe it's the same guy, switched his shtick perhaps.

plastroncafe
09-08-2015, 03:13 PM
So...every thread they start is going to be moved to the FanWorks section...right?

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
09-08-2015, 03:29 PM
Anyone else remember BaxterStockman19 from around 2012? He'd pretend to be Baxter Stockman all the time, same way orokusaki pretends to be Shredder. I haven't seen him post in years.

If someone were to take this a step further, they would create a profile with the username "GuywhoPretendstobeOrokuSakiShredder42", and would roleplay the guy who roleplays as Oroku Saki.

It would be totes meta. :trazz:

TheSkeletonMan939
09-08-2015, 03:35 PM
If someone were to take this a step further, they would create a profile with the username "GuywhoPretendstobeOrokuSakiShredder42", and would roleplay the guy who roleplays as Oroku Saki.

I would like to see a CyberCubed roleplay account that would whine about literally anything and everything. The most meta part would be quoting real CyberCubed posts and whining about those too. :lol:

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
09-08-2015, 03:41 PM
I would like to see a CyberCubed roleplay account that would whine about literally anything and everything. The most meta part would be quoting real CyberCubed posts and whining about those too. :lol:

If I didn't have a life (and if it weren't against the rules), I would totally do that. Do both of them. :tlol:

plastroncafe
09-08-2015, 03:59 PM
i would like to see a cybercubed roleplay account that would whine about literally anything and everything. The most meta part would be quoting real cybercubed posts and whining about those too. :lol:

.....don't tempt me, frodo.

https://33.media.tumblr.com/dc34a115e9bd446ce18b6d7530e27566/tumblr_njrsb0S7iK1qgsnbzo1_500.gif

IndigoErth
09-08-2015, 05:30 PM
I want to see a debate between him and someone else who likes to believe they are Splinter.

Then someone who thinks they're 2012 Karai can jump in.

Might trump a Trump debate.

Powder
09-08-2015, 05:56 PM

Couldn't be more wrong. Krang has already gotten hit up by Viacom about certain things, no need having jerks get the board shut down.

I do. He was awful too. Actually, I'd bet this is the same guy. A mod ought to look into that.

So...every thread they start is going to be moved to the FanWorks section...right?

One would hope, but, nope!

turtlefanforever
09-09-2015, 07:26 AM
He should be banned. I don't think he's friend with anyone here, so he'll likely get banned. His posts were at least entertaining to read and not derogatory, really.

DarthRaphael
09-09-2015, 08:56 AM
If anyone sees a download link posted by this person, please report it to the Mods / Admin immediately and we will take care of it.

I'm suggesting at least a week ban for posting episode download links, but that could be changed. :twink:

Klunk1234
09-09-2015, 02:03 PM
He should be banned. At first, he had the audacity to keep heing Shredder, which he is not. The Shredder is a fictional character. He needs to get it through his skull. Now, he wants to put illegal episodes of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, in a horrible resolution. Please ban him.

illegal episodes of the TMNT? They are probably fan made. Did he show you a pirate copy that he made of the recent TMNT movie or show you that he record it while he was in a movie theater? Piracy is a serious crime and if he is old enough he can be in jail. I don't know the guy and I never reply to any of his comments. For me, they are silly funny posts. I'm on the YouTube forum and I don't recall seeing an illegal video of the TMNT episodes.

About pretending to be The Shredder, just ignore him, unless you saw him in real life dressed as the Shredder all the time and harass you.

Mew
09-09-2015, 02:19 PM
illegal episodes of the TMNT? They are probably fan made. Did he show you a pirate copy that he made of the recent TMNT movie or show you that he record it while he was in a movie theater? Piracy is a serious crime and if he is old enough he can be in jail. I don't know the guy and I never reply to any of his comments. For me, they are silly funny posts. I'm on the YouTube forum and I don't recall seeing an illegal video of the TMNT episodes.

About pretending to be The Shredder, just ignore him, unless you saw him in real life dressed as the Shredder all the time and harass you.

Let Krang know about your concerns. Let see if this person is another member being banned like the guy who was banned recently.
He made a thread about posting TMNT episodes on YouTube.

Klunk1234
09-09-2015, 03:47 PM
I'll check, Mew. Thanks.

TheSkeletonMan939
09-09-2015, 06:31 PM
Just FYI: I believe that the episodes are watermarked or somehow recognizable to YouTube in such a way that the uploaded video wouldn't be viewable by anyone.

So orokusaki's terrible piracy plan wouldn't have worked anyway.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
09-09-2015, 06:57 PM
Just FYI: I believe that the episodes are watermarked or somehow recognizable to YouTube in such a way that the uploaded video wouldn't be viewable by anyone.

So orokusaki's terrible piracy plan wouldn't have worked anyway.

Honestly, I'll bet you guys anything that orokusakishredder or whatever his name is simply upped his troll game with the whole "pirate" post. To successfully troll, one must be smarter than everyone else assumes.

Master Splinter
09-10-2015, 07:19 AM
I want to see a debate between him and someone else who likes to believe they are Splinter.

Yes, Oroku Saki, I know who you are. We met many years ago in the home of my master, Hamato Yoshi!

-ms

Etsyturtle2
10-11-2015, 06:11 PM
HahahaHahaHa. I can't breathe that's hilarious!

TheJ-manTurtleMan
10-13-2015, 01:21 AM
No! Keep him around, he's hilarious. Watching people get so upset at his comments is entertainment gold!:tlol:

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
10-13-2015, 08:15 AM
No! Keep him around, he's hilarious. Watching people get so upset at his comments is entertainment gold!:tlol:

This guy gets it.

GoldMutant
10-13-2015, 08:32 AM
Or if we want, just join in the fun. :lol: It's entertaining to play off him at times, he isn't hurting anyone.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
10-13-2015, 09:43 AM
Or if we want, just join in the fun. :lol: It's entertaining to play off him at times, he isn't hurting anyone.

Did anyone see Splinter come in on a different thread and smacktalk him? That was amazing. :tlol:

Amaranthus
10-13-2015, 11:18 AM
Did anyone see Splinter come in on a different thread and smacktalk him? That was amazing. :tlol:

Link me, please.

BubblyShell22
10-13-2015, 11:31 AM
Yeah, I wanna see that, too, please.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
10-13-2015, 11:53 AM
Well damn. I remember seeing a post by "Splinter" and thought it was on a thread with "shredder_orokusaki." But it was unrelated and not directed at him.

I have failed this forum. :tsad: And I have failed YOU. I apologize... I did not have a good night last night and must have gotten a few synapses crossed.

But... I did just message Splinter and ask him to do a little smacktalk roleplay. So maybe instead of being confused, I SAW THE FUTURE.

BubblyShell22
10-13-2015, 12:01 PM
Aww, man, that sucks. I'd love to see him smack talk roleplay with this guy just to see his reaction. I admit, it gets annoying at times, but that would be hilarious.

Zak The Neutrino
10-13-2015, 12:09 PM
Well damn. I remember seeing a post by "Splinter" and thought it was on a thread with "shredder_orokusaki." But it was unrelated and not directed at him.

I have failed this forum. :tsad: And I have failed YOU. I apologize... I did not have a good night last night and must have gotten a few synapses crossed.

But... I did just message Splinter and ask him to do a little smacktalk roleplay. So maybe instead of being confused, I SAW THE FUTURE.

I thought this had happened in one of the threads too but I can't remember which one. Actually now that I think of it was it in the thread that got deleted?

GoldMutant
10-13-2015, 12:31 PM
Yes, Oroku Saki, I know who you are. We met many years ago in the home of my master, Hamato Yoshi!

-ms

For your viewing pleasures if there was a response. ;)

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
10-13-2015, 01:05 PM
For your viewing pleasures if there was a response. ;)

I KNEW I wasn't crazy! I got my "Splinter" usernames mixed up!

Man that makes me feel better. :tlol:

Klunk1234
10-14-2015, 08:53 AM
Don't ban Shredder Orokusaki, his comments are funny. There are members who were ban for a reason and they are back, but others don't.

Just put warnings to give that person a chance to stay; once they are ban, they should not come back. That's the policy in other forums a ban is a ban. The word " temporary" doesn't apply. But this forum has its own rules and we should accept. Why is like that? I should ask Krang or Jester.

Autbot_Benz
10-14-2015, 11:50 AM
Shredder Orokusaki's comments are not funny they are really annoying. He has been asked to keep is shredder roleplay to the roleplay section of the forum he hasn't listened. Its annoying trying to talk about nick turtles in the nick turtles section when that inept twat keeps saying he is the shredder and he did this or that. He needs to be locked in an asylum.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
10-14-2015, 11:57 AM
Shredder Orokusaki's comments are not funny they are really annoying. He has been asked to keep is shredder roleplay to the roleplay section of the forum he hasn't listened. Its annoying trying to talk about nick turtles in the nick turtles section when that inept twat keeps saying he is the shredder and he did this or that. He needs to be locked in an asylum.

You're part of the problem, Benz. As long as you take it personally whenever he posts me, YOU KNOW he's just gonna keep posting.

But by all means, continue as you are. A lot of us just enjoy the spectacle.

Unworthy tinker
10-14-2015, 12:30 PM
I don't even get why everyone's so annoyed. He doesn't go into every single thread going "I am the Shredder, mwhaha!", just a few. Now, if it was every thread, I'd be insanely annoyed, no matter how ridiculous he sounds or how funny the more lighthearted responses are.

BubblyShell22
10-15-2015, 02:35 PM
Yeah, true. And if you think about it, the more we act annoyed, the more fun he gets out of it. I say we play along and leave it at that. I'd still love to see Splinter smack talk him though.

senpai
10-17-2015, 09:36 PM
I love the guy. I think he should stay.

Jephael
10-29-2015, 01:15 AM
RAA1xgTTw9w

nuff said.

Electric
11-05-2015, 09:46 AM
I don't mind shredder. His posts are easy to look past.

I do, however, get annoyed with posts by users pretending to be cats....

Mew
11-05-2015, 01:27 PM
I don't mind shredder. His posts are easy to look past.

I do, however, get annoyed with posts by users pretending to be cats....
I am a cat.

Electric
11-05-2015, 03:55 PM
I am a cat.

And this is exactly what Im talking about. So thanks.

We need to get a hold of Animal Control

Powder
11-05-2015, 04:13 PM
It is insanely annoying, de-rails threads, & is outright stupid. I'm with you on that.

Cure
11-05-2015, 04:19 PM
I'll agree with you both.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-05-2015, 04:24 PM
And this is exactly what Im talking about. So thanks.

We need to get a hold of Animal Control

Just grab 'em by the scruff of the neck and throw 'em over the fence to the rottweilers... I guess that'd be Leo656? Let him put them in the Camel Clutch?

Netkeeper
11-05-2015, 05:26 PM
I'm in agreement about the cat furries. It's pretty annoying.

PangolinFeets
11-05-2015, 05:45 PM
I propose a skellyton ban. They are spooky-scary. Plz, make them go away.

Amaranthus
11-06-2015, 09:23 AM
I am a cat.

You're an idiot.

Leo656
11-06-2015, 08:25 PM
Just grab 'em by the scruff of the neck and throw 'em over the fence to the rottweilers... I guess that'd be Leo656? Let him put them in the Camel Clutch?

For future reference, I don't exactly require a specific or valid reason to hurt anyone. It helps, but it's not necessary. Just ask. I get off on it.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-06-2015, 08:31 PM
For future reference, I don't exactly require a specific or valid reason to hurt anyone. It helps, but it's not necessary. Just ask. I get off on it.

I always suspected... it explains that time I walked in on you pulling the legs off my hermit crab. Scarred me for life, man...

Etsyturtle2
01-10-2016, 11:36 AM
Plz let him stay cuz he is the real shrdder and he is kool and he is my friend.

Mew
01-10-2016, 11:38 AM
Plz let him stay cuz he is the real shrdder and he is kool and he is my friend.
What the mew?

Etsyturtle2
01-10-2016, 11:42 AM
What the mew?

That Is 1 kool siggy. U got there man.

Amaranthus
01-10-2016, 11:54 AM
What about my siggy?

Mew
01-10-2016, 11:56 AM
What about my siggy?
A gd Filthy Frank reference.

thundermaster612
01-11-2016, 05:37 PM
Someone make a poll on whether to ban him or not

Etsyturtle2
01-11-2016, 06:09 PM
What about my siggy?

that is nice. is that from star trek?

Splinter the boss
02-02-2016, 03:52 PM
This is the funniest thread I've visited in my life, I laughed through the whole thing. Had he been banned, we wouldn't have had this thread, just let him stay, I'm enjoying it.:)

Etsyturtle2
02-09-2016, 01:54 PM
Someone make a poll on whether to ban him or not

how about no.

Amaranthus
02-10-2016, 07:53 AM
He's pretty annoying, but if the mods don't want to ban him I suggest you guys just let it go. I have to deal with certain people not getting banned and/or their threads getting locked on another site too, and complaining doesn't help at all.

DarthRaphael
02-10-2016, 08:08 AM
Not going to ban someone for talking in the third person. If it turns into attacking members and breaking forum rules then there will be reason to. We take banning members pretty seriously.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
02-10-2016, 08:31 AM
Not going to ban someone for talking in the third person. If it turns into attacking members and breaking forum rules then there will be reason to. We take banning members pretty seriously.

Banning someone for providing silly amusement (and annoying a small percentage of the overall population) would indeed be an overreaction.

Personally, I love seeing people get their panties in a wad over this guy. :tlol:

Coola Yagami
02-10-2016, 08:21 PM

Thank you. People overreacting aside, that would have been the lamest reason to ever ban somebody.

MikeandRaph87
02-10-2016, 08:36 PM
This is still an issue? He is just a goof looking for attention. This thread is giving him what he wants. Besides there are worse offenders on here that need a timeout much more than a grade schooler pretending to be Shredder in a TMNT forum.

Powder
02-10-2016, 08:42 PM
He's actually 37.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
02-10-2016, 09:17 PM
He's actually 37.

<doubletake>

:teek:

You're serious?

Leo656
02-10-2016, 09:25 PM
We get some real winners, right? :trazz:

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
02-10-2016, 09:28 PM
We get some real winners, right? :trazz:

I don't even have words for to adequately describe some of the pitiful intellectually-stunted wastrels on here...

thundermaster612
03-04-2016, 05:50 PM
how about no.

you crazy dutch bastard

Shark_Blade
03-05-2016, 02:50 AM
He's such a darling.