PDA

View Full Version : If Lord Dregg appeared in the movies.

Yabuturtle
09-09-2015, 09:52 AM
I was wondering if you would like the idea of Lord Dregg showing up in one of the TMNT movies, whether it's live action or animated.

As for the voice for Lord Dregg, Tony Jay, who voiced him in the cartoon, can't voice him again since he passed on. For replacements I had thought of people like Tim Curry who is also well known for playing villains and I think he would do well as Lord Dregg

Has anyone seen the movie "Legend" Tim Curry plays a villain named Darkness and I think that kind of voice would fit well with Lord Dregg. Just listen to Darkness' voice and imagine it coming out of Lord Dregg's mouth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ksk7wPX-MI4

Powder
09-09-2015, 11:05 AM
Noooooooooo.

Yabuturtle
09-09-2015, 11:07 AM
Noooooooooo.

I assume you don't like Lord Dregg? Or the idea of Lord Dregg being in a movie? No one said he had to be in the Michael Bay movies.

Powder
09-09-2015, 05:33 PM
I like Dregg, & I'm especially glad that he's being re-used in the Nick series, but he has no place in a live-action cinematic universe. There are far too many other characters who are actually deserving & iconic & haven't had their time in the sun, like Rat King.

Yabuturtle
09-10-2015, 07:23 AM
I like Dregg, & I'm especially glad that he's being re-used in the Nick series, but he has no place in a live-action cinematic universe. There are far too many other characters who are actually deserving & iconic & haven't had their time in the sun, like Rat King.

There's a lot of characters that haven't had time in the sun and I like the Rat King but I feel Lord Dregg is far more underrated and it's easier to make a movie using Dregg than other villains. I honestly don't see how he doesn'tmnhave a place in the movies especially since he's considered to be one of the most dangerous threats in TMNT.

They should use Lord Dregg or at least Krang who definitely should have appeared in a movie.