PDA

View Full Version : ~*☆Hallow's Eve Festivities☆*~

Lethal Lullaby
09-13-2015, 05:31 AM
After days of thinking and planning upon what to do for the October Holiday, Michelangelo has settled on having a party, with all his friends invited. And to his luck some stranger has kindly given over his lovely mansion! WHY? Well. You'll just have to wait and find out. ;) (Floor plan in spoilers. Some characters may need to share rooms. :P )
http://img.mehve.net/2015/07/29/simple-two-story-house-floor-plans-l-23b495bcf8f90cc3.jpg

Rules: Just play only as your character(s), don't let any details about a romance between two characters get too descriptive, and have fun!!

Canon
Leonardo- Spirael
Michelangelo- Lethal Lullaby
Donatello- Spirael
Raphael- Roland
April- Lethal Lullaby
Casey- Roland
Karai- Electric
Splinter- Fang Wolf

Original/Fanon
Mystee- Lethal Lullaby
Witchpanther- Fang Wolf
Lady Nightmare- Fang Wolf
Shiro- Shiro Kame
Max- Blackeyedsonic
Steve- Blackeyedsonic
Kevin- Blackeyedsonic
Mimi- Bravotello

Fang Wolf
09-13-2015, 06:31 AM
I'm Join in as Splinter, Lady Nightmare & Witchpanther...:tsmile::tsmile:

Lethal Lullaby
09-13-2015, 07:04 AM
Alright Fang, will Witchpanther and Lady be friends of the tmnt in this? Because Mikey's only inviting his friends. I'll put you down as who you've chosen for now.

Fang Wolf
09-13-2015, 07:08 AM
Alright Fang, will Witchpanther and Lady be friends of the tmnt in this? Because Mikey's only inviting his friends. I'll put you down as who you've chosen for now.

"Yes, They are Friend with Splinter and TMNT. :tsmile::tsmile:

Mew
09-13-2015, 09:02 AM
I'll take Casey if possible. Could Ice Cream Kitty be included?

Lethal Lullaby
09-13-2015, 09:05 AM
Yeah I could place you as Casey and ICK, Mew.

Shiro Kame
09-13-2015, 09:06 AM
I'll enter as Shiro. At this point she "good", but not entirely reformed. Sorta like Discord LOL.

Mew
09-13-2015, 09:09 AM
Yeah I could place you as Casey and ICK, Mew.
Thanks. :mango:

Lethal Lullaby
09-13-2015, 09:10 AM
I'll enter as Shiro. At this point she "good", but not entirely reformed. Sorta like Discord LOL.

Lol. Very well then, Shiro. I'll add ya

Blackeyedsonic
09-13-2015, 12:52 PM
Can I join as Max and Steve?

Lethal Lullaby
09-13-2015, 02:35 PM
As long as they are turtle's friends already in this, BES.

Roland
09-13-2015, 02:43 PM
Sweet can I be Raph?

Lethal Lullaby
09-13-2015, 02:44 PM
Yes, Roland you may ^-^

Roland
09-13-2015, 02:57 PM
Yes, Roland you may ^-^

:D . What about the halloween costumes?

Blackeyedsonic
09-13-2015, 03:04 PM
As long as they are turtle's friends already in this, BES.

Ok no problem sounds good to me anyways

Lethal Lullaby
09-13-2015, 04:30 PM
:D . What about the halloween costumes?

Ah yes. Halloween costumes. If you feel your character wouldn't wear one they don't have to, although Mikey would most likely advise it/ beg for them to wear one. But let's all keep what our character's disguises will be to ourselves until we actually start this. ;3

Dr. Terminus
09-13-2015, 05:13 PM
I would like to perhaps take Leonardo, if not already requested.

Lethal Lullaby
09-13-2015, 07:27 PM
I would like to perhaps take Leonardo, if not already requested.

Sure you can be him.

Electric
09-13-2015, 07:32 PM
Karai (post discovery about splinter, pre mutation)?

Lethal Lullaby
09-13-2015, 08:25 PM
Sure You may be Karai, Electric. ^-^

Gonna see if Spirael will wanna play Don and we could begin.

Lethal Lullaby
09-15-2015, 06:35 AM
((STARTING. :D))

It was past 12 in the afternoon on Halloween. Michelangelo was in the lair getting ready to meet up with all the friends he invited to a party for the up coming holiday. Halloween. He had been wandering around a week ago and bumped into some guy in a trench coat who, just gave him an address with a key. The man also told the orange masked turtle, "It's yours now." While Michelangelo didn't quite understand what the man really meant, he wasn't going to let this 'once in a lifetime' opportunity pass.

His plans for the night were that they would spend the night at the house, which Leo would drive them (whoever lives in the lair) to the address. He had also sent a copy to his other friends, that don't live in the lair with them.*He already had quite a few fun activities they could all do before they went trick or treating. Then they would return to the house and have their sleep over, and watch a horror movie or two.

"Oh man, this party is going to be the bomb!" He says before running out of his room with a backpack, which had his costume inside, along with a few other items for the night. He stood at the entrance/exit of the lair ready to go. He hopped up and down in his place waiting on those in the lair. He has also told everyone that they don't have to wear their costumes until later for Trick or Treating.

~*~

Mystee looked out her window and saw the sun was still out. She squinted her eyes at it. "Bloody hell, Michelangelo." She cursed his name before abruptly shutting the curtains. She went over to her bed and collapsed on it.

"Why must the party be so early?" She asks with a sigh before rolling over on her stomach. She looked across the room to a lonely grey bag. Inside was part of her costume that she put together. She had worked on it for months. Hopefully the work pays off. She looked at her hands seeing the barely noticable scars. They were more noticable a week ago, but licking them made them heal very quickly.

With a sigh the young Vampire leapt off from her bed and started to pack up what she wanted to bring. She hoped that some clouds would roll in over the sun so she could make a quick run to the address.

~*~

(XD forgot I was April.)

April had been up earlier packing up some items for the night. She was pretty excited for the party and sleepover. She was fine with not wearing her costume yet. She threw on something a little different then her usual outfit. A dark green shirt with a dark brown jacket over it and a pair of jeans. She still kept her hair in a ponytail.

Right after she was ready she told her dad her goodbye, then quickly started to head to a convenience store. She figured that she could get some drinks, as in soda/juice, for the party. The invitation didn't mention they had to bring anything, but she figured just in case.

Blackeyedsonic
09-15-2015, 08:59 AM
Steve was in his apartment just reading his invitation "please come to my party?" He sighs he is way to old for this. Steve gets up and picks up a bag with a simple costume in it getting ready for his favorite hobby on this great day. "I only hope I can give out candy ha" as he walks down to his store he passes sevral odds and ends for sale grabbing one with a smile he goes out to his car

Max is practaly running to the party this is his first ever Halloween party and he can't wait but he did wonder what the note meant by coustum he did dress up as best as he could maybe thats what his new friend meant?

Shiro Kame
09-15-2015, 09:54 AM
Shiro sighed as she leaned on a wall in the lair. She didn't like being in a large group, but decided to go since Casey might show up. She let off a giggle also at the potential "fun" of scaring the others. She wasn't well-liked even after she turned "good", so doing so would be satisfying. She went to her room to check on her costume and gear.

Roland
09-15-2015, 12:36 PM
Raph totally forgot about the halloween party and now was trying to improvise a costume on the last minute. "Give me a minute, I can't find my costume." Raph said when heard Mikey exited his room excitedly.

Raph was cursing under his breath and freaking out but he made sure nobody would notice this by closing his room door. After a few minutes of turning over everything in his room, he found glow in the dark paint and a ripped jump suit. "Well this has to do it." Raph told himself and then put the paint and the jumpsuit in his backpack.

Raph then went to the entrance of the lair but made sure he closed the his room door behind him so nobody would notice how untidy his room got in a few minutes. "Ok who is coming to this party again" Raph asked Mikey.

Electric
09-15-2015, 01:03 PM
Karai walked to the lair entrance with the others, a small black bag hung over her shoulder. She'd admit she wasn't too excited about this "party." Having grown up with the foot, fun event s weren't exactly common, and though she appreciated finding fun in her missions, fun for the sake of fun wasn't her forté.

But if she was going to live with her new family, she was going to force herself to experience what they did. And this was a start

Spirael
09-15-2015, 02:06 PM
After several days of effort, Donatello had finally perfected what was undoubtedly the most amazing Halloween costume in the entire city. It was a masterpiece of art and engineering that couldn't fail to impress everyone at the party. Although there was mostly only one person he was seeking to really catch the eye of. With this costume, surely it was in the bag.

For the moment the parts were all in the box that he carried out of his laboratory, as he headed for the body of the lair after hearing Michelangelo calling. Once they'd arrived at the party and he'd had chance to get fully costumed, he had an inkling of an idea for how he could make a dramatic entrance that would sweep April off her feet. Even the very thought of it sent happy shivers down his spine. This was going to be awesome.

“Are we ready to go?” he asked, eagerly, as the others approached.

Mew
09-15-2015, 03:01 PM
As Casey wakes up on his couch, covered in chips with a game controller in his hand, he looks at the deep eggshell colored walls of his apartment.

"What an ugly color
He then looks at the brightly colored invitation he had gotten. It was a mirage of colors only Mikey could have doodled up. As Casey put on his old hockey gear he used as a cost-effective costume, he talked to himself.

"Maybe I should put some muscles in my costume. I need to look slick for Red."

He climbed out the window, and headed for the Sewer, to meet up with Michelangelo before the party.

"GOONGALLAA!!!!", Casey yells on his way down.

In the dimly lit Sewer kitchen, Ice Cream Kitty yells a ear deafening mew.

"MMMMEEEEOOOOWW!", she screams.

She had become jealous of the party and wanted to come. She thought a meow might get her access.

Dr. Terminus
09-15-2015, 07:12 PM
Leo finished the last few touches on his costume and headed into the bathroom to check it out in the mirror. "Now that's one strapping turtle", he thought. Leo couldn't wait for the party, he knew everyone needed a night off to unwind. After all, so much stress comes with defending the city.

Lethal Lullaby
09-16-2015, 06:15 AM
Michelangelo waited until all his brothers were around so they could go. He then heard Ice Cream Kitty and ran to see what was wrong.

"Ice Cream Kitty?? What's the matter??" He then saw the sad look on her face. "Aww. You wanna come to the party too." He said with a cute smile. "Well guess what? You are!" He says quickly packing her in her little cooler.

Michelangelo returned back to his brothers and Karai. He turned to Raphael remembering what he asked, "I invited: all of us, April, Casey, Witchpanther, Lady Nightmare, Max, Steve, Shiro, and Mystee " he then looked to everyone else. "Well. It seems we're all ready to go, right? Somebody please get Splinter." He asks them almost impatiently.

~*~

April had left the little store with a few bags carrying the drinks for the party. She checked on her map app on her cell to see where the location of the party was. She was almost shocked to see that it was out of town.

"You have got to be kidding me.." the red head said to herself. She let out a huff and figured she might have to board a bus, or call a taxi. She put down the bags and stood with her arms crossed, looking out for a taxi, or a bus.

~*~

Mystee finished getting ready, with everything she wanted to bring packed up. She was currently wearing a black corset top with dark purple accents, and had on a short, not too short, purple skirt, and black knee high boots. She put a headband with two 3"x1.5" sized purple bows in her hair. She also was wearing dark purple glitter eyeliner.

She took another look out her window and smiled seeing a cloud covering the sun. Finally! she thought to herself before grabbing her stuff and heading out towards the address of the party via the invite.

Mew
09-16-2015, 07:20 AM
At the freezer, Ice Cream Kitty gives Mikey an affectionate mew, purrs a little, and gets into the cooler, with a little help from Mikey.

"Meeooowww!" (Maybe if I'm lucky I'll get some whipped topping!), Ice Cream Kitty thought to herself.

Casey sees Mikey.

"Hey, Mikey! You ready? I've got my hockey gear on, ready for Red."

Fang Wolf
09-16-2015, 12:39 PM
Splinter sit in his dojo and meditated.
He hears a lot of noise outside of the dojo.

--

The Foot Lair.
Lady was now new Shredder in foot, she sit on her throne.
Wichpanther eat some Pizza and drink coke.

"Want some Pizza, Mother?" He asked.
Lady nodded. "Yes, my son...give me slice of pizza..."

Roland
09-16-2015, 04:37 PM
Raph smiled when he heard who was coming to the party. It was going to be fun to see how Donnie and Casey battle it out costume style to win April over or so they hoped. Raph had develop feelings for someone but he wanted to keep it a secret.

Raph got a whiff of what Casey smelt like when Casey went past at the lair entrance. "Sheesh, Casey the party only start later this evening. You already smell like 2day year old cheese curls."

"Okay Mikey. I'll go fetch Sensei" Raph then went dojo to fetch Splinter. "Sensei? Aren't you coming to the party? Please tell me you didn't forget." Raph asked like he didn't forget about the party and improvised something at the last minute.

Mew
09-16-2015, 04:58 PM
Back off Raphael! I look good! Where did you get your costume? The Sewer? Cuz it sure smells like it!, Casey remarks, ready for the day of fighting for affection ahead.

As he walks, Casey sees a small spider.

Aaahhh!!, Casey freaks-out at the site of the disgusting creature.

Fang Wolf
09-16-2015, 04:59 PM
"Okay Mikey. I'll go fetch Sensei" Raph then went dojo to fetch Splinter.
"Sensei? Aren't you coming to the party? Please tell me you didn't forget." Raph asked like he didn't forget about the party and improvised something at the last minute.

"No, I have not forgot....I coming..
I will be in party with you all....." Splinter says and get up.

Lethal Lullaby
09-16-2015, 10:43 PM
Carrying ICK over to where Casey was, the orange masked turtle nodded. "Of course I'm ready. I've been ready since last week, dawg!" He said. He giggled some at Raphael's and Casey's small chat. He also knew that Casey and Don both might try to woo April over with their costumes. Whatever they were.

"Thanks, Raph!" Michelangelo called out to his brother after he offered to get Splinter. He looked over to Karai with a grin. "Karai, is this your first Halloween party?" He asks her.

~*~

April decided to take a seat on a bench after she couldn't get any attention from the taxi drivers. She leaned forward with her elbows on Her knees. Her eyes looked left, and then right. Until she spotted a bus arriving.

"Now that's much better." April says standing up and grabbing her bags. She boarded the bus, having to put down her belongings before paying real quick. She then texted Michelangelo, giving him hee update. 'Riding a bus to the address there. See ya guys soon!'

~*~

The sun started to creep out from beyond the cloud. There was a groan of annoyance as Mystee had to run inside a random building. Based on the various beeping, repeated 'actions', colorful screens, and the variety of tunes, she could only guess she was in an arcade.

"Oh bloody hell.." She swears under her breath. She just hoped that she wouldn't be stuck there all night.

Electric
09-16-2015, 11:49 PM
Karai forced herself to remain quiet instead of hissing out some remark about the smell of both Casey and raphael. This is your family karai. You need to try she thought to herself, before wondering how Leo managed to deal with this all the time. She was caught off guard by Mikey, jumping out of her thoughts. " Uh, yeah. Between training, conducting raids, and the foots international affairs, we didn't exactly have time for holidays, let alone 'parties'" she said, hoping it didn't come across with her typical demeaning tone.

Shiro Kame
09-17-2015, 12:46 AM
Shiro finished putting on her costume and looked in the mirror. She had dyed her hair black, and was wearing makeup to cover her severe facial scars, to add Joker-esque lips, and her eyes were blackened to make her look sleep-deprived/gothic. She was wearing black, baggy pants; white sneakers (that were made by herself due to her feet); and a white hoodie with a knife tucked in her pocket.

She then looked in the mirror and saw that she looked like Jeff the Killer. She was going to go as the Puppet from FNAF, but she was concerned on how skin-tight the outfit would be. She then grabbed her black backpack filled with obviously prank gear and stuffed a pillowcase in it, not remembering that they were going trick or treating or not, and being obsessed with being prepared when she wasn't slacking off, she couldn't forget a candy bag.

As Shiro walked out of her room, she saw Karai. Any positive attitude for Shiro was now gone. Shiro still remembered being friends with Karai and how their relationship broke off when the Foot found the Kraang, ending with Shiro being found and arrested by Karai. No matter what she did, Shiro didn't/couldn't forgive Karai and instantly got cold around her.

Shiro: *coldly* Karai. How "nice" to see you. Are you well? Forgot you were also coming.

Spirael
09-17-2015, 02:58 AM
Donatello eyeballed Casey's costume as the youth arrived. He didn't comment, but a superior smile crept his face. Oh yeah, his costume was vastly better. There was no doubt over whose costume April would like best.

Clutching the box containing the parts close to himself, Donnie waited for everyone to be ready to leave.

Blackeyedsonic
09-17-2015, 06:22 AM
Steve sighed as he sat in traffic sees his bad luck still had him, he takes a sec to check his bag club check, lion skin check, his favorite mask to add some scare to it check, sandals check, he then check the candie he brought butter fingers check, peanut butter cups check, and lemon heads check again. Sipping his cup of coffee as he starts to drive again he just hopes this over night is as fun as promised

Meanwhile Max has already got out of town jogging to the location of the party sitting for a sec or two too catch his breath he wonders out loud "ha so according to the invite we put our 'costumes on later' if we want huh then do something called trick or treating I hope it's fun whatever that is" with a smile and a shrug Max starts to jog again hoping he's not gonna be late

Electric
09-17-2015, 11:00 AM
Now she, is not family karai thought, seeing shiro walk out and remembering how shiro had betrayed her once before in the foot. Sure, now Karai knew that the foot had manipulated them both, but as someone Karai had arguably been closest to, the betrayal still hurt.

"Don't worry. I'm doing just fine" she replied, a sly smirk on her face "it's alright. I get that I'm still the new girl here. But I'm here to stay"

Shiro Kame
09-17-2015, 11:42 AM
Shiro: *coldly* Good to know, "friend".

Shiro was doing her best not to attack Karai. She may not like her anymore, but knew better than to get into a pointless fight, especially since she had nowhere else to go.

Shiro: Are we going soon? I'd rather get this party over with.

Fang Wolf
09-17-2015, 02:33 PM
Splinter wonder what he would dress up til
"Hm, maybe dress like Xena the warriorprincess? Hm?"

Roland
09-17-2015, 04:07 PM
Raph norrow his eyes at Casey after Casey commented that his costume stink like the sewer. Raph had the urge to choke Casey but that passed when Casey freaked out at the site of small spider. "Smooth Casey. Smooth. Ha ha ha" Raph said.

Raph raised an eyebrow when Splinter said that he didn't forget about the party but he had to search for his costume. Raph couldn't quite heard what Splinter mumbled but he heard Xena and warrior princess.

"Wait what? Ha ha. I dare you to wear a Xena warrior princess cosume. That will scare the living daylights out of people." Raph said and then tried to compose himself after fit of laughter.

"Ok Sensei. You need hurry up we need to go." Raph said as went back to the others. "Mikey Sensei forgot about the party" Raph said while trying to not laugh.

Lethal Lullaby
09-17-2015, 04:25 PM
Michelangelo looked to Karai and smiled. "Oh don't worry. You'll have fun." He said to her before watching her and Shiro look like they were ready to battle it out with 'no rules' style. He let out a nervous laugh saying, "Come on you two. Let's try to have fun."

Hearing that Splinter forgot Michelangelo let out a loud groan. "Senseii!! WHY?!"

((OOC: Aand skip to mostly everyone arriving at the mansion. Just to get things moving and the car ride isn't important x3. If you have a character that wasn't in the lair at the start of this, they can arrive as early or late as you want.))

As the Shell Raiser arrived to the mansion, Michelangelo couldn't wait to tell everyone what he had in store. He jumped out before the vehicle even stopped, running to the door. He had the key still, but didn't unlock.

"Come on! I gotta see who's here and who we gotta wait on!" Michelangelo shouted back to the subway car. He looked around wondering where Mystee was. He figured of everyone she would be there first.She's probably already*in the house. he then* thought to himself.

April walked over placing down the bags with a wipe of her forehead. She took in a deep breath before letting it all out at once. The last bus she had to get on stalled, and she wasn't sure how long it would be until someone came to fix the problem. Realizing how close the party was, April decided to just quickly walk the rest of the way.

"Hey, Mikey. I'm here now." April says with a smile. She received a tight squeeze from Michelangelo, and breathed in relief after she was free from his 'bear hug'. She turned to see the others. She wondered who else Mikey invited.

~*~

Mystee was halfway away from where the Halloween party was to be held. She hoped she would make it on time. With having to track down some 12 year old boy, who took her costume, around the arcade without drawing much attention to herself, she was finally glad that she was covered from the sun again.

"Hopefully Mikey doesn't have us doing anything embarrassing.." She says still to herself, running with her backpack and costume bag.

Roland
09-18-2015, 04:39 PM
Raph got out of Shell Raiser and said "Easy Mikey don't break the key before we are even in the place and we don't want to attract too much attention too ourselves." Raph looked around the party place. He didn't see any other people here except the people that came with Shell raiser.

"Where are the others? Oh wait. Hi April. Did you see Mystee... uh Steve... Witchpanther or others by any chance." Raph said to Mikey first but he then continued the converse with April.

Shiro Kame
09-18-2015, 04:48 PM
Shiro sighed as she leaned against the side of the shellraiser, arms crossed, as she waited to go inside the house. She kept sending deathglares at Karai whenever she came into her line of sight.

Blackeyedsonic
09-18-2015, 07:59 PM
Steve sighs as he pulls in in the last drive he was pulled over twice caught in trafic but as he pulls into the parking lot and gets out walking to the house with a bag in his hand "hey mikey thanks for the invite I brought some candie from my store"

Max walks up to the turtles and waits for someone to greet him kinda worried he will say something wrong

Shiro Kame
09-18-2015, 08:08 PM
Shiro notices Max and waves at him slightly, not comfortable around people she barely knows.

Lethal Lullaby
09-19-2015, 10:39 AM
Michelangelo shrugged at Raphael's question about where Mystee, Steve and the rest of them were. "I'm guessing Mystee is already here, but I haven't seen her, yet. Or the others." He tells Raphael.

He then saw Steve and Max and waved to them. "Steve! Max! Awesome to see you too!" Michelangelo shouted with a grin. He then turned to Raphael. "Now we just gotta wait on Witchpanther, Lady, and maybe Mystee."

April looked to Max and waved saying, "Hey Max. How have you been?" She asks as they wait outside the mansion. Meanwhile the sky still remained nice and cloudy.

20 feet away, Mystee saw the Shell Raiser, and then everyone else along with the mansion. "Whoa." She said stopping in her tracks. She never seen a mansion in person, and was in awe by it's unbelievable beauty. She shook her head then saw Donatello, a smirk on her face.

Disappearing into her mist form, the vampire floated through the air, appearing 3 feet behind Donatello in about a minute 30 seconds. She then jumped up on his back in attempt to tackle him to the floor covering his eyes. "Guess who~?" She sang.

Blackeyedsonic
09-19-2015, 01:46 PM
Steve waves hi to mikey "it's great to be here I wonder what plans you have for the night eh?" He chuckles as he imagins the pranks that could be played in such a nice mansion

Max waved to shiro shyly a little nervis still. He then smiles as mikey welcomed him "dude thanks for the invite never been to a party before this should be fun"

Max turns his attenshion to April and smiles lightly "I have been good how are things with you April?" He laughs a little as he smells Mystee and sees her jump Donnie

Electric
09-19-2015, 02:06 PM
Karai stepped out of the shell raiser looking up at the mansion. She was impressed. It also seemed large enough that if she got annoyed at the party Shen would have plenty of interesting places to go investigate.

She caught a glimpse of shiros glare, but wouldn't give her the acknowledgement of returning the favor. Just the fact that Karais presence bothered her was enough to make her content. She stood off to the side, arms crossed.

Fang Wolf
09-19-2015, 02:09 PM
Lady and Witchpanther come ride on their motorbikes to mansion.
And She have her Shredder full armor on her.
Witchpanther was dress like Grime Reaper with Real sharp scythe.

Roland
09-19-2015, 05:30 PM
Raph words wasn't even cold we the others arrived at the mansion. "Oh wait never mind. They're here." Raph said when he saw the others arriving at the mansion. Raph gave April , Max and Steve a simple two fingered salute and said "Glad you made it. If Mikey can get the door we can start the party. Mikey you need help with that bad boy?" Raph teased.

Raph got a little jealous when Mystee excitedly greeted Donnie. He frowned a bit at the scene. He then looked into a other direction with the hope of distracting himself from Donnie's and Mystee's happy meet and greet.

Raph also saw Lady Nightmare in her full Shredder gear and Witchpanther arrive at the mansion. "Shell! Shredder!? Why... Mikey please tell me you didn't lose your marbles and invited Shredder to the party. I'm really not in the mood for a brawl at the mansion." Raph said as he armed himself with his sais. Raph forgot that he was told that he should have left his sais at home.

Fang Wolf
09-19-2015, 05:57 PM
Raph words wasn't even cold we the others arrived at the mansion. "Oh wait never mind. They're here." Raph said when he saw the others arriving at the mansion. Raph gave April , Max and Steve a simple two fingered salute and said "Glad you made it. If Mikey can get the door we can start the party. Mikey you need help with that bad boy?" Raph teased.

Raph got a little jealous when Mystee excitedly greeted Donnie. He frowned a bit at the scene. He then looked into a other direction with the hope of distracting himself from Donnie's and Mystee's happy meet and greet.

Raph also saw Lady Nightmare in her full Shredder gear and Witchpanther arrive at the mansion. "Shell! Shredder!? Why... Mikey please tell me you didn't lose your marbles and invited Shredder to the party. I'm really not in the mood for a brawl at the mansion." Raph said as he armed himself with his sais. Raph forgot that he was told that he should have left his sais at home.

"Raph, It's me Lady Nightmare...
I dress in my full armor as Costume...for I have no other outfit..." purred Lady soft.

Lethal Lullaby
09-19-2015, 07:48 PM
"Never been to a party?! Well today's your lucky day, Max. This party is going to be the booommmbb!!" Michelangelo says with excitement. He heard Raphael and stuck his tongue out at him.

Michelangelo was glad to see everyone was there, and also relieved that 'Shredder' was only Lady in disguise. He frowned a bit at them saying. "I thought I put on the invites to not wear costumes yet." He says. He then shrugged "Oh well. Guess that game's off the list."

"Um. So are we going inside yet Mikey? Carrying these drinks is a bit ridiculous." April asks him with her arms down at her sides. She was excited for the party, but she didn't want to be too worn out before it even started.

Mystee got off of Donatello noticing April's struggle with the bags of drinks. She walked over and took them. "Here I got them." She says then looks over to Raphael and smiling at him.

"Oh. Thank you so much, Mystee." April says with a sigh of relief. It felt great to free from those heavy bags. She sort of shot a look around at the guys thinking one of them should have offered.

"Patience you guys." Michelangelo says seeing how impatient everyone was getting. "I have some things I'd like us to do once inside the house. Then we can have a party break after we do them." Mikey pulled out a superhero covered notebook and opened it to the first page. He turned it around then putting the notebook forward for them to see. "I need everyone to come see where I've signed you up at."

Decorating the house: Mystee, Don, Max, Raph, and Casey
Decorating the cake: Shiro, April, Leo, and Splinter.
Cooking/prepping party foods: Mikey(ICK will be in freezer), Witchpanther, Steve, Lady, and Karai.

"Hmm. I'll do my best helping with decorating this place." Mystee says seeing what she was assigned.

Shiro Kame
09-19-2015, 07:57 PM
Shiro sighed and groaned.

Shiro: [Great, just another thing that I know nothing about, that I know I'll suck at, that I have to do... I should have stayed back at the lair.]

Shiro wasn't like the other turtles and their friends. She was very cynical and introverted. She also hated doing new tasks due to fear of failing and looking very bad. The last thing she needed was prove how useless and inferior she was. She already knew how much she was.

Spirael
09-20-2015, 05:25 AM
Donatello carefully climbed out of the Shell-Raiser, still clutching the box containing his costume and looking out to see whether April had arrived yet. He wasn’t avoiding her, but he had an idea that if he could stay out of her way initially then when he eventually revealed the awesomeness of his costume it would have an even bigger impact.
Such was his focus that the first he knew of Mystee’s antics was when she suddenly leapt onto his shell and covered his eyes.

“EEEEIIIYAAAAHHH!!” Donnie shrieked in surprise, startling and dropping his precious costume as he did.

His pulse was racing. With a sickening feeling, he suddenly recalled why he didn’t like Halloween. The origins he was fine with, the candy was always appreciated and even the spooky decor was ok. However it seemed to give an excuse for everyone and their dog to attempt to scare the shell of him, and historically he was the easy target.

Well not this year. This year, he was determined to not be the butt of every single practical joke going. In fact, maybe he’d finally be able to get some payback! Mystee getting the jump on him just now was, uh… Practice. As well as an act, to lull everyone into a false sense of security.

As Mystee hopped off again, he glared at her before bending down to retrieve the box. It had landed with a bit of a crunch, but he knew he’d packed it securely and that his costume was pretty tough, so it should be ok. Though there was still the niggling worry in the back of his mind that something had broken, so now he was itching to get to a room and check.

But first, it sounded like he’d been allocated decorating duty. Along with all the usual suspects for trying to scare him half to death. Well, this was going to be a good trial of his new found determination.

Electric
09-20-2015, 12:14 PM
Karai took a look at the list and groaned. the last people she'd want to deal with right now we're Witchpanther and Lady, reminders of the foot clan, the most talkative of the turtles, and the one guy here who seemed to trump everyone's age by atleast 50 years.

She saw April struggling with the bags, and walked over after mystee to pick up the remaining one from April. Despite her rivalry with her before, April genuinely seemed like some one she could relate to. And for that matter, Mystees more twisted demeanor was one Karai could enjoy

Blackeyedsonic
09-20-2015, 01:31 PM
Max looks at the others in his group "um what can I do to help?"

Steve walks to the kitchen to start cooking "so what's up for party food guys?"

Lethal Lullaby
09-20-2015, 02:29 PM
"Hey Mikey, may we switch duties?" April asks Michelangelo out of curiosity. She could tell that Karai didn't really want to do what she was assigned.

Michelangelo nodded. "Sure. I just assigned you guys randomly." He admitted to April with a grin.

April smiled back and nodded. She now had a way to thank Karai for taking the other bag. She turned to Karai, "What do you say? Wanna swap duties?" She asks.

Fang Wolf
09-20-2015, 02:47 PM
Splinter hummed while he Decorating the cake.
He keep eye on Lady, She had good perfume herself.

Mew
09-20-2015, 03:59 PM
I gotta decorate this place good! Casey said. As he glances over at Don. I bet I can decorate better than you! Casey remarks. He looks upon the big mansion, he sees the interesting door. It was wooden, had many small details that weren't even recognizable, and had a harry, big, tarantula on it. Aaahhhhhhh! Casey yelled. He hated spiders.

Electric
09-20-2015, 04:08 PM
"If that's what you want, O'Neil" karai shrugged, as she started heading towards the door with the bag. She was going to have to work on this whole 'friendship' thing. She remembered who was in Aprils group, and internally smiled. Her father, and Leo. Much more comfortable. With the added benefit of bothering Shiro by merely being near her.

Roland
09-20-2015, 04:19 PM
Raph gave Mystee a smile back but the look April shot him and the other scared him a bit which in turn caused him to swallow his smile. He then wanted to help April but the other girls helped her out first which meant in Raph mind meant that April didn't need any more help with the shopping bags.

Raph then saw he had decorate with some of the others. "Uh Mikey? Looks like I'm on decoration duty but where are we going to get the decorations?" Raph asked Mikey while checking out the Mansion. He wonder who was going decorate the outside of the mansion but he just hoped it wasn't him.

We Max asked what he should do Raph got a mischevious smile on his face and said "Well you can start decorating the roof. I'll decorate the inside of the house. Oh and ask Casey to help you". Raph was now pleased that he wasn't risk injury by decorating the outside of the house. He didn't envy anyone standing on that steep roof trying to put on party decorations but that was Max's problem now. Raph chuckled inwardly to himself.

Raph was unaware that he was categorized as one of the usual suspects that scares the crap out of Donnie on halloween but Raph was little off his game because of his feelings for Mystee. He was going to scare Donnie but only if he remembers to do it.

Lethal Lullaby
09-20-2015, 04:23 PM
"Oh yeah bro I came to this place a few days ago and already stocked the place up." Michelangelo tells Raphael. He pointed to a closet. "Decorations are in there."

Mystee noticed the tarantula on the door after Casey freaked out about it. "I thought you feared rats." She said before grabbing the tarantula. "Hello little one. I have a tarantula back at my place named Jason." she says to the spider petting it. She then went to help decorate the house letting the tarantula crawl on her head. She had to find somewhere to put it, so Casey wouldn't freak out again and hurt it.

Michelangelo went to the kitchen and turned to Steve. "Just whatever you think man. I'm gonna make a lot of pizzas!" He said preparing the dough for almost a dozen pizzas. He started to hum his traditional pizza making song.

April went into the Kitchen to help out. She decided to grab some potatoes and started to peel them for potato salad. "Anyone wanna make some hard boiled eggs?" She asks to her group.

Shiro Kame
09-20-2015, 05:20 PM
Shiro growled as she went into the kitchen to start helping with the cake.

Shiro: Could my life get anymore miserable...?

She took off her hoodie, folded it, and placed it on the counter away from the cake so that it wouldn't get wrecked. Underneath the hoodie, she was wearing a black tank top. She placed her backpack beside the counter, getting out a hair tie from the front pocket so that her hair wouldn't get in the way of the cake decorating.

Shiro: Where's the decorations...?

Mew
09-20-2015, 05:23 PM
Yeah, but look at it! Casey said. It's nasty! And hairy! Yuk!

Blackeyedsonic
09-20-2015, 06:14 PM
Steve smiles as he grabs a pot "ill help you with the eggs April then maybe ill make something else hmm"

Max goes outside and looks at the roof with a small smile "huh up there ok so um where the 'decorations?"

Roland
09-21-2015, 04:30 PM
Raph saw how Splinter looked at Lady and how he smelt the air. Raph smelt the air to try to understand what Splinter smelt. Lady's perfume was really potent which made Raph nearly gag. What perfume was that? Ole da poison? Reanimated by Shiva? Brimstone by Lucifer? Raph really questioned Splinter's sanity after that.

Raph gave Mikey a crooked smile because he never knew Mikey could be this dedicated on anything for longer than a few minutes. He should really use his new found dedication on becoming a better ninja or maybe not. Raph didn't want to lose to Mikey in the near future.

"Ok good to know. You guys and gals the decorations is over here in the closet." Raph said as he went to the closet. Raph opened closet which caused a avalanche of decorations knock Raph over and cover him completely. "What the sh... *Whoosh*. Mikey?!" Raph said while covered by decorations.

Fang Wolf
09-21-2015, 04:36 PM
Witchpanther smiled to Lady, when he see Splinter look at her.
"I think that rat like you, mother..."
Lady shook her head with sigh.

"I'm already married to a man ..
And I love only one man...." Lady says to Witchpanther.

Lethal Lullaby
09-21-2015, 04:48 PM
((OOC: and cake decorations are in Kitchen. Ppl decorating cake, decorate in the dining room.))

Mystee grabbed the fake spider webs. She saw on the bag and noticed it said they were glow in the dark. "Awesome. I wonder if we could put up some black lights for later. Do we have fluorescent paints?" She says and asks until she sees them. "Oohh, and face paint."

She shook her head realizing she was getting distracted. She ran around setting up the spiderweb throughout the main floor of the house. She went back to Casey and tossed the rest of what she had at him. "Go dress the trees, black mouth." She said to him.

~*~

April gave Steve a thumbs up. "Thanks, Steve. I appreciate it." She told him while peeling potatoes. After she was done she cut them up placing them in a bowl to do another quick rinse. Soon she had them in a pot of boiling water.

"You think Karai is doing alright on cake decorating duty, Mikey?" April asks Michelangelo turning to him.

Michelangelo was in mid toss and spin with the pizza dough he was making. He set the dough down and looked to April. "Of course. I mean she's with her real dad, and not to mention Leonardo. She's probably the happiest person right now." He says grinning.

April laughed a bit. "Yeah I guess you're right. Although I don't know about happiest, yet." She said before going to work on helping chop up other vegetables for veggie platters.

Blackeyedsonic
09-22-2015, 10:28 AM
Max goes to the decorations and leaps to the roof to start setting them up carefully not to fall

Steve sets the eggs up waiting for them to get cooked, as that's happing he starts to cut up some meat and cheese for crackers "should we make dip?"

Shiro Kame
09-22-2015, 12:13 PM
Shiro gets to work on decorating the cake. She decided to start with dark brown cake frosting, wanting this to be the scariest cake ever.

Roland
09-22-2015, 04:23 PM
Raph dig his way out of the decorations while thinking Mikey went a little overboard with the amout of decorations he got. Raph saw Max grap some decoration and then jumped to the second floor. Raph rubbed his eyes in disbelief and said "Did... Wait... What..." . Did Max just jump to the second floor roof or was he just seeing stuff.

Raph recovered after the unhuman feat Max performed and then started to help decorating the inside of the mansion. He used a staple gun to put the decorations in place. He heard Mystee asking about fluorescent paints. "I have glow in the dark pant in my backpack." Raph told Mystee and he then turned Casey. "Casey aren't supposed to help Max?" Raph asked.

Spirael
09-23-2015, 03:00 AM
Having found a safe and secret place to store the box containing his costume, Donatello headed back downstairs to re-join the decorating crew in the dining room. For a few moments he watched what the others were doing, before heading over to pick up the packet of mini plastic spiders that came with the fake spider web.

Taking one of the spiders out and balancing it atop one finger, he tilted his head slightly as he examined it. “Heh, cute! But cockroaches would be better…”

Humming absently to himself, he started wandering around and placing the fake spiders into the web, as Mystee got it put up across the ground floor.

Lethal Lullaby
09-23-2015, 06:29 AM
((OOC: Anyone know what's going down with our Leo?))

Mystee made a quick spin around to face Raphael. Hearing he had fluorescent paints almost surprised her. "You do?" She asks grinning. "Lemme see, please?" She asks him almost pleading. If Raphael really did have the brightly colored paints, all Mystee needed was to get the black lights set up.

Getting to spend Halloween with her friends, new and sort of old (not like Steve old, but she knew them more before others.), was like a dream come true for her. And that they were all going to sleep in the mansion. Well. Them, not her. She giggled a bit to herself.

~*~

Michelangelo had just placed two pizzas into the oven as he turned to Steve. "Heck yeah bro. Make dip and lots of it!"

Michelangelo turned back to finish setting up the rest of the pizzas for the holiday. Minus the two that were just placed in the oven, 6 remained on the table. He wanted to be sure there was plenty, and was glad he had restocked the food in the house, with as much as he could get.

April went to get a damp rag to clean up in some places of the kitchen. She took notice of the 6 uncooked pizzas on the table and then smelled the other two as they were cooking in the oven.

"Wow. Those look and smell great, Mikey!" She said smiling at him. It seemed that this was going to be the best Halloween for a while.

Fang Wolf
09-23-2015, 12:06 PM
Witchpanther smiled. "I know you love Shredder.....Mom..
You can ask Splinter to be with you under party? :P:P
So you two can have fun together..."

Lady starred on WP with Shredder look.

Roland
09-23-2015, 05:03 PM
Raph climbed down the chair he was standing on and said "Yup I got fluorescent paint. It's in my backpack." Raph then went to his backpack and digged for the paint. "No peeking Mystee my surprize halloween costume is in my backpack." Raph said while trying to feel for the paint. "A-ha. Here it is." Raph said as he took the paint out of his backpack and gave it to Mystee.

Raph heard Donnie say something about cockroaches. "What? Where? Get them off! Get them off! Get them off!" Raph said when he freaked out. He also tried swat the imaginary cockroaches off of himself.

Lethal Lullaby
09-24-2015, 07:02 AM
((OOC: No? Okay. hopefully he gets back to this.))

Mystee beamed at Raphael seeing the paints. She took them from him looking fascinated by the colors. Her eyes landed on a bright green one, which looked close to his eye color. She couldn't help but to grin widely.

"Raph, you're awesome." She says before he started to freak out about Donatello's mention of cockroaches. Her grin shrunk a bit and she stared at him swatting himself and freaking out. She ended up biting her tongue to prevent herself from laughing at him.

A short laugh did slip out for a brief second, and Mystee quickly covered it up with a cough. To which she claimed she had something in her throat.

~*~

Michelangelo looked around seeing that the food was close to being done. Everyone working in the kitchen was doing pretty good. Awesome. This is going to be great! he thinks to himself.*

Curious about the decorations Michelangelo wanted to check up on them. He took the 3rd and 4th pizzas from the oven before placing in the 5th and 6th. After that he looked to the others.

"I'll be back, everyone. Just gonna see how the others are doing." He says adding with a thumbs up. "Keep up the great work."

On his way out Michelangelo was surprised to see what all had been placed up. From spiderwebs with spiders to 'bloody' hand prints, ghosts and balloons of orange and black. He turned his head seeing some decorations set up outside.

"Whooaa." Was all he said as he slowly turned in a 360 just to absorb what he considered to be 'awesome' decorations.

Blackeyedsonic
09-24-2015, 09:53 AM
Max had pretty much finished the roof putting a witch statue and some fake bats so he sat down to take a break well he waited to see if it was enuf

Steve smiled as mikey had said he could make dip and toke out four bowls starting to mix up a onion dip in one,veggie in the other,ranch,the last he made a bean dip with.after setting that up he got some salusa out and some nacho cheese.smileing a little Steve then checked on the eggs seeing the timer go off he shocked them in a strainer. "April your hard boiled eggs are ready." He then sets up a big bowl of mixed candie he had brought

Spirael
09-24-2015, 03:30 PM
Donatello was initially surprised by Raphael’s sudden and violent response to the quiet mention of cockroaches, but quickly caught up with what was happening and grinned. Maybe, this year, he could turn the tables…

“Oh wow, they’re huge!” he gasped, in mock surprise. “There’s two, no…three, on your shell, Raph. And another on your mask…”

Roland
09-24-2015, 05:13 PM
Raph wanted to brag a bit and compliment Mystee before he freaked out but unfortunately his fear of roaches really killed the moment. Donnie's comment about the huge roaches on his back and in his bandana made Raph freak out even more.

"Aaah! *he took off his bandana and throws it to the ground and stomps on it* Take that and that and that. *he the then falls on his back and rolls around on the ground* Stop duck and roll. Got to get them off." Raph said. After he rolled around on the ground for a few minutes, he got up and asked Mystee "Are the roaches still there?"

Spirael
09-25-2015, 03:17 AM
Donatello had been trying frantically to keep a straight face during Raphael’s little episode with the imaginary cockroaches, but at the sight of his brother yanking off his mask in order to stamp on it he dissolved into irrepressible giggles.

Lethal Lullaby
09-25-2015, 12:41 PM
April heard that the boiled eggs were done and went over to them. She took them into a bowl and carried them to her food prepping station.

"Thanks Steve. I really appreciate it." April tells him as she starts making the potato salad.

~*~

Michelangelo stepped outside seeing Max. He looked up seeing the decorations on the roof, whistling in amazement. He looked away and ran to Max.

"Dude! Those are some sweet outdoor decorations!" Michelangelo compliments Max grinning.

~*~

As if she wasn't struggling enough to keep her laughter contained, Donatello made matters worse by telling Raphael there were giant cockroaches on him. She thought she was going to lose it once the red mask hit the floor followed by repetitive stomping on it.

Raphael finished his freakout, at least that was what she assumed once he stopped and asked if the cockroaches were still there. She was tempted to say yes, just to watch him freak out more. If only her eyes didn't change when she lied.

"No.." Mystee says cracking a grin. "They weren't even there in the first place." She tells him.

Roland
09-25-2015, 04:01 PM
Raph relaxed when Mystee answered no but when she mentioned that the roaches weren't there in the first he said "Wait? What?! What do you me..." Raph then turned to Donnie and gave him a death glare. "DONNIE!!! You're a dead turtle" Raph said and then lunged towards with his arms spread out. He was going to show Donnie no mercy. Aa, halloween just brings out the best in Raph.

Spirael
09-25-2015, 04:22 PM
Donatello sobered instantly as Raphael turned towards him with a murderous look in his eyes. He’d seen that look before and it never ended well.

“AAIIEEEE!” he shrieked, turning and fleeing frantically towards the kitchen as his furious brother lunged in his direction.

Blackeyedsonic
09-25-2015, 06:11 PM
Steve smiled at April and bows his head a little "no thank you for allowing my help" he then starts to set up the chip and dips on the table

Max smiles brightly at Mikey's praise of his work "thanks dude just set up what reminded me of home that's all"

Roland
09-26-2015, 05:44 PM
Casey finished his part of the decorations and then went inside. He gave Mikey a smile went Mikey said that the decorations outside the house rocked. He avoided any creepy spiders and spider lady as walk towards April. When he saw she was busy , he instantly went into stealth mode. He wanted to creep up to April and scare her.

Raph gave chase. Donnie wasn't going to get away with this. "Get back here coward!!" Raph said as he chased Donnie into the kitchen. Raph took a alternate root in the kitchen to try and corner Donnie but he ended up colliding with Casey. " Aah!" Raph and Casey screamed. Casey was knocked onto the kitchen counter. He knocked overs oil while sliding across the kitchen counter, which caught for fire.Setting the kitchen a blaze.

"Raph you nimrod! You made me set the kitchen on fire!" Casey said but Raph replied "What no I didn't? Why were you tip-toe-ing into kitchen like a idiot?" Casey then counter by saying "Yes you did! A Idiots do not tip toe." Raph replied by saying "No I didn't Jack@@s and for the record they do now." This argument continued for a while which gave the fire a chance to start it's conquest of claiming the kitchen. Raph totally forgot about Donnie for now.

Lethal Lullaby
09-26-2015, 11:20 PM
"Run, Donnie! Run!" Mystee shouted having a laughing fit afterwards . She watched Raphael chase Donatello towards the kitchen. Then went to follow.

April turned around seeing Casey about to sneak up on her. She smirked placing her hands on her hips.

"Hm. Nice try Jones." She said until Raphael came crashing in and setting the kitchen on fire. She gasped jumping away from the fire.

Mystee halted to a stop once she saw the smoke pouring from the kitchen. She looked on in terror knowing her friends were in the kitchen. Immediately she took off to find a fire extinguisher in the house.

~*~

Michelangelo sniffed the air and looked to Max. "Hey dude. Do you smell smo-" He then saw the smoke pouring out of the house and screamed running around in circles for a moment.

"THE PIZZAS!!" He was about to run in the house to save them and of course the others, until he saw the water hose outside and actually thought of something else besides his love for pizza. So he thought.

Michelangelo ran to the hose and quickly unwound it running in the house with it. As he did he shouted back to Max. "Turn on the water dude!"

Shiro Kame
09-27-2015, 12:40 AM
Shiro: WAIT! I heard that you should never pour water on a grease fire! You'll just make it far worse! *looks for a fire extinguisher*

Spirael
09-27-2015, 03:34 AM
On the far side of the kitchen, Donatello had raced through the laundry room and into the garage, where he had dived behind a large pile of boxes to hide from his irate brother. There he cowered for a minute or so, before frowning slightly as he suddenly realised he could smell smoke.

Hopping out from his hiding place, he peeked back round the door towards the kitchen. He felt the heat immediately and saw bright flames sending out plumes of acrid smoke. There was no route out that way. Coughing, Donnie turned and raced towards the garage door to try and get it opened from the inside in order to escape to the safety of the street outside.

The smoke was making his eyes water and it was hard to see, but as far as he could make out he needed a key to get the garage door open. A key that he currently couldn’t find. Still coughing and spluttering, Donatello resorted to plan-b and reached to draw his bo-staff.

Only to remember he’d left it upstairs with his costume.

Lethal Lullaby
09-27-2015, 08:38 AM
Michelangelo screeched to a stop hearing Shiro. "Wait what?" He turned around and bolted right out the house shouting back to Max again.

"Leave it off dude! Leave it off!!!" Michelangelo screamed taking the hose outside. He made a kink in the hose in case Max did turn it on so water wouldn't get out of the hose.

~*~

April covered her mouth as best as she could still coughing. She took Casey's hand and coughed saying. "We need to get outta here! At least until we can put this fire out!" Coughing every now and then in between.

While on her hunt for the fire extinguisher Mystee stopped back on the first floor near the garage. I haven't checked the garage.. it may be in there. she thought to herself before dropping on her stomach doing a quick army crawl to the garage. She thought opening a few windows would help get the smoke out of the house

In a matter of seconds she got there to see Donatello there. She assumed he was trying to get the garage door unlocked, but it seemed he could not. She then forcefully kicked the door in.

Shiro Kame
09-27-2015, 11:36 AM
Shiro: Don't open the windows! Fires need oxygen to go! You could end up making it bigger! Come on! Where's that damn fire extinguisher?! *starts to go into all-panic mode, causing her to throw objects out of place as she searches them*

Roland
09-27-2015, 04:16 PM
Raph and Casey kept arguing until they heard everyone freaking out and started coughing around them. They only now realize how big and out of control the fire was."This is bad." Casey said while using his hands to try and shield himself from the fire. "Oh shell. I'm calling the fire brigade" Raph said and the ran to the land line telephone.

Casey thanked April with helping off the counter and gave her a simple but quick nod. They needed to get out of there. He picked April up and carried her bridal style out of the kitchen in a hurry. "Done worry I got you." Casey said with a hero type smile.

Raph got to the landline. He called the fire brigade and used one of the invite cards for the party to help with the location for mansion. "Ok the fire brigade is on their way. What do we do now? Where is Mystee?" Raph asked.

Shiro Kame
09-27-2015, 04:27 PM
Shiro growled: Aw, screw it! *grabs the cake and rushes out of the house*

Fang Wolf
09-27-2015, 06:49 PM
Witchpanther smiled. "Stop starred on me like that, mom...
I'm just kidding.....:P"

Spirael
09-28-2015, 03:47 AM
“Mystee?” Donatello exclaimed in surprise as she joined him in the garage, before the sudden intake of smoky air triggered a fresh bout of coughing.

He’d been frantically searching through the boxes in the garage for something he could use to force the lock on the garage door, without doing any excessive damage to the property or attracting unwanted attention from outside the house. Not that it really mattered, he belatedly realised, as the fire was more than succeeding both points.

The whole situation was then abruptly resolved, as Mystee walked over and kicked the door to create an exit. For a moment or two Donnie hesitated. There might be people outside; he couldn’t just rush out into the street. But given the alternative of sticking around in the garage to pass out from smoke inhalation then burn to death, he rapidly decided that being spotted was worth the risk.

Donatello staggered out of the garage doors and stood with his hands against his knees for several moments, gulping down fresh air. Then he straightened, looking worriedly back towards the house. Had everyone else gotten out? Where were his brothers?

Blackeyedsonic
09-28-2015, 10:46 AM
Max stares at the smoke alarmed a in read hatred for fire freezing him up but he shacks it off as mikey yells at him he goes to turn the hose on till he hears mikey yell again not to stopping he dashes a good distance away checking on the others

Steve himself is not so lucky coughing from the smoke he try's to crawl out hoping to find his way part of him curses himself for coming subconsesly blaming himself for this bad turn breathing to much smoke Steve starts to pass out as he barly gets to the front door. He mumbles something about being to old for this as he can't move due to smoke

Lethal Lullaby
09-28-2015, 01:09 PM
Mystee exitted the garage right after Donatello. She collapsed forwards on her stomach on the grass outside. She stared forward between blades of grass. How could this have happened? Was it too much to ask for fun and no worries day with my friends? She thought to herself.

Mystee let out a small growl muttering. "Whoever was responsible for that fire is gonna get it." She reached forward digging her nails into the earth.

Right as they got out of the house April jumped down from Casey's hold coughing still until she was able to breath normally. She saw Donatello and went over to him.

"Don? Are you okay?" She asks him coughin a bit again. She hoped that everyone would make it out and that the fire would be taken care of.

Michelangelo looked around wondering who was still in the house. He looked to Raphael then pointed to where Mystee was laying in the grass.

"Where's Karai, Lady, Witchpanther, Splinter, Steve, and Leo??" Mikey asks not seeing them.

Sounds of sirens apporaching were then heard.

Spirael
09-28-2015, 02:02 PM
Donatello spotted April being carried out of the house by Casey and frowned slightly, but the expression melted away as she then came over to check he was ok. Coughing another few times, only partially for show, he nodded at her.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” he said, reassuringly. “Are you ok? Did you inhale much smoke? Maybe you should--”

But he hesitated before completing the suggestion, looking over in concern as he heard Michelangelo list everyone who hadn’t yet made it out.

“Leo? Master Splinter? Oh no…”

There was no way he was going to lose either of them, not as long as he had any capability to do anything about it. If he could save the others that had been listed as well, that was even better.

With barely a moment of hesitation, Donnie stepped past April to rush through the front door and back onto the burning house.

“LEO!” he shouted, putting an arm up to try and shield himself from the heat and the smoke, “SENSEI?!”

(Were you expecting the house to burn down before the party started, Lethal? XD)

Roland
09-28-2015, 04:21 PM
Casey was a bit smug when he saw Donatello face when he carried April out of the house. He did get a little jealous when April leapt out of his arms to see if Donnie is okay. "Don't worry April he is okay. *cough* But I'm not *cough* okay. " Casey said with some convincing coughing.

Raph saw Mystee after Mikey point to her and the exclaimed his concern for the other. Mystee was digging out the grass when he got her. "Phew. You're okay. Casey really messed up this time." Raph told Mystee but this whole inferno was Raph's fault. He wasn't going to admit it though.

When Mikey ran back into the building Raph and Casey went after him. Casey tripped over Steve who was on the ground at the doorway. "Steve? Steve!" Casey said as he got up and then dragged him to safety. Raph enter the mansion and yelled "Mikey! Where are you".

The fire brigade arrived just in time before the kitchen could be totally consumed. "Stupid kids! This is the 5th séance fire that we have to put out tonight!" The fire chief reprimand as if he knew what happenf. He then saw Raph and Casey run into the burning building. "*facepalm* Your halloween costume does not give you super powers, you stupid cosplaying trick and treating yahoos." the fire chief said insulting everyone that was in a costume. They then started to put the fire out.

Lethal Lullaby
09-29-2015, 04:35 PM
((No. No I was not, Spirael. >u< Well at least fire brigade is finally there.))

April coughed a couple extra times nodding in response to Donatello. "Yeah, but I don't think too much smoke."

She turned to Casey frowning slightly when he said he wasn't okay. "I'm sorry Case, maybe you should sit down." She told him.

Mystee stopped clawing at the earth when she heard Casey was the cause of the fire. She didn't know Raphael was just placing the Blame on someone else. She got up to her feet and narrowed her eyes at Casey.

"Boy's gonna be missing all his teeth once I'm through with him." She says with a hiss shaking the dirt from her nails.

Michelangelo saw Casey brought Steve to safety letting out a small sigh of relief. Then when Casey and Raphael both ran in he panicked inside.

"Are you guys crazy?!" He shouted after them.

April was relieved when the firemen arrived taking care of the fire. She looked to the house in concern hoping the others were okay.

Fang Wolf
09-30-2015, 12:49 PM
Lady and the Witch Panther had escaped the fire, they both was fine.
"Why should the misfortune to follow me?" Witch Panther says.

Roland
09-30-2015, 02:03 PM
Before Casey ran into the house he heard Mystee say he was going to miss all his teeth when she was through with him. He knew Raph probably told her that he was the blame for the oil fire. He then glared at Raph. Casey heard Mikey calling them crazy for running back into the house. So he ran out of the house again towards Mikey. "Oh I thought I saw you running into the house my bad. I hope nobody left their halloween costume in the kitchen." Casey said to Mikey and the others outside.

Raph didn't miss Casey's death glare before he ran into the house. In the house Raph started to look for the others. "Mikey?! Leo?! *cough* Witchpanter?! Nightmare?! *cough* Splinter?! *cough* Where are you guys?" Raph yelled. He didn't know Witchpanther, Nightmare and Mikey (he also thought Mikey ran back into the house) were outside. He started to pass out on the second floor.

The firemen easily managed to put out the fire but the kitchen was scorched to oblivion. "We stopped the fire but you're going to have to get a new kitchen." A fireman told Mikey and the others. An other fireman then saw Shiro with a perfectly icing covered cake "Well at least you save the cake. May I have a slice cake?" He said and asked.

Shiro Kame
09-30-2015, 02:25 PM
Shiro: It's not my cake. It's Mikey's. You'll have to ask him.

Blackeyedsonic
09-30-2015, 03:42 PM
Max sighs as the fire fights took care of the blaze he went to check on the others "Mystee April you two ok?"

Steve breaths from a air tank a Parimedic gave him with in moments he's recovering thanks to the air enuf to wave off the help as he stands up sighing silently blaming his cursed luck for this

Electric
10-01-2015, 11:32 AM
Karai was still in the house during the fire. She knew procedures to surviving in the situation as it had been part of her foot training. She was currently crawling through the house, looking for both Leo and her father

Lethal Lullaby
10-01-2015, 12:27 PM
((OOC: So is it cool that we have Mikey order some pizza, and wings? Since the party food is most likely all destroyed, minus the cake. Thank goodness the cake was saved. :lol: ))

Michelangelo whimpered when the fire brigade said they would have to get a new Kitchen. The party was ruined now. What's a party without party food. He also hoped nobody had costumes in the kitchen.

One of the firemen asked Shiro if he could have some cake, but Shiro told him he'd have to to ask Michelangelo. He walked over to the fire man.

"Well it is a pretty large cake, so sure feel free to have a slice, bro. To thank you for putting that fire out." Michelangelo said to him with a smile before offering Shiro his help carrying the cake, unsure how long she had been carrying it.

April sighed in relief after the fire was completely out. She heard that they were going to have to get a new kitchen and groaned. Great. All that work. For nothing.

"I'm okay, Max. Thanks for asking." April said to Max with a smile after he asked about her and Mystee's well being. "I'm going in to see if the ones left inside are okay."

April ran inside using her tessen to fan the leftover smoke out of her way. She eventually found Raphael on the second floor. More like tripped over him actually.

"Whoa!" She fell forwards then slowly rolled over. Her legs laid over Raphael before she saw it was him. She quickly pulled her legs off and was knealing by him.

"Raph?! Raph!" April shouted his name shaking him then slapping him to see if that would work. She continued to shake him some more.

Mystee looked to Max and nodded. "For the most part, yes." She quickly answered Max before running in to see how Raphael was doing. As she went inside there was still some smoke left from the fire so she covered her mouth with her left hand waving smoke out of the way with her right.

"Raphaeeellll?" She called out his name while walking around. She stopped when she heard April shouting Raphael's name and frowned. Huh. Did she find him already? She decided it would not hurt to check and ran in the direction of the voice.

Unfortunately she failed to notice Karai crawling around in the house and ended up tripping over her. "AHH!" She screamed out of surprise, then saved her face from hitting the floor by putting her hands out in front of her.

Mystee quickly got to her feet and turned around waving the smoke out of her way to see, what cause her to trip. She saw Karai and gasped covering her mouth before whispering out, "Sorryy.."

Shiro Kame
10-01-2015, 01:01 PM
(The cake is a lie, the cake is a lie, the cake is...aw, forget it. This joke's been so overused by now...)

Shiro handed Mikey the cake.

Shiro: The one thing we managed to save...who started the fire anyway? They've got a LOT of explaining to do... *pounds her fist into the palm of her hand*

Blackeyedsonic
10-01-2015, 01:54 PM
Max smiles glad both of them are ok then frowns as they rush in deciding to follow using his lupine nature he crawls on all fours to stay under the smoke moving like a big dog easly stopping when he sees Karai and Mystee looking up at the later mentioned "need a hand with her?"

Steve was now up and walking to mikey sighing "I got money we could order out?"

Roland
10-01-2015, 05:06 PM
The fireman thanked Mikey and took a piece of the cake. "I would take 5 minutes or so for the smoke to clear. So just wait a bit before entering the house again. Oh... nearly forgot 2 pizza's in a oven survived and it looks like they are cooked to perfection." The fireman said before climbing aboard the fire engine and driving off.

Casey heard Shiro say who ever is responsible for the inferno is going to get it. "Well Raph is the one to blame here. He knocked me over counter and made me spill oil and place which caught fire." Casey said. Casey totally forgot that he was faking being affected by the smoke to get more attention from April.

Raph woke up after a few slaps from April. "Aah! *slap* Aah! *slap* Wait! *slap* I'm-awake-I'm-awake." Raph told April while trying to defend himself from the slaps. He still wonder where the rest were.

Shiro Kame
10-01-2015, 05:17 PM
Shiro: Okay, that does it! Raph's so getting creamed! *starts marching over to him with the intention of doing bodily harm to him* Hamato Raphael, you are so dead, dead, DEAD!

Blackeyedsonic
10-01-2015, 05:20 PM
Kevin had been working at his apartment helping little kids with trick or treating dressed as a spartan he walks up to the others at the mansion seeing the smoke makes him rush till he sees the fire trucks stopping by mikey "oh my god what did I miss mikey?"

Steve smiles a little when the firefighters say that a little food survived

Lethal Lullaby
10-02-2015, 12:47 PM
Mystee looked to Max and shook her head. She cleared out the smoke from the area before pulling Karai up to her feet.

"No thanks, Max. Karai, I'm assuming you are looking for Splinter?" Mystee says to Max then asks Karai.

~*~

April stopped slapping Raphael letting out a nervous laugh. She stood up then offered her hand to help him up.

When Shiro entered she gave her a puzzled look. She didn't get why she was so peeved with Raphael.

~*~

Michelangelo turned to Steve first after he offered to order out. "OH. Yes please dude." Then he was told that two pizzas survived, which made him sigh in relief, but he still wanted Steve to order out.

After finding out Raphael was the main cause of the fire he crossed him arms muttering, "That hot head."

He saw Kevin arrive and waved him over. "Duuude! You're late! The kitchen was a blaze!!"

Roland
10-02-2015, 05:07 PM
Casey was absolutly loving that Raph was going to get what he deserved. Hopefully he'll learn never to blame Casey for his mistakes. Casey followed Shiro to see what misfortune will befall Raph when Raph and Shiro butt heads.

Raph took April hand and got back to his feet with April's help. Raph just recover from April's slaps when Shiro arrived. "Dead? For what? Casey was the one that started the fire." Raph said a little angry. "Just admit it Raph. You started the fire!" Casey said which trigger a 'no I didn't' and 'yes you did' chain of bickering.

Shiro Kame
10-02-2015, 05:23 PM
Growled and leaped at Raph, proceeding to beat the crap out of him. She was already not having a good night, but thanks to Raph, the food was ruined, part of her costume was destroyed, and Raph had nearly gotten them all killed.

Fang Wolf
10-03-2015, 03:01 PM
Lady & Witchpanther come to other. "We are Fine..."
Splinter come later to others. "What have I miss?" he asked.

Roland
10-03-2015, 04:51 PM
Raph was furious at Casey when Shiro beated the crap out of him. In a pure animalistic rage, Raph punched Shiro through the face and send her flying. Blood from her mouth sprayed the wall a new red colour. Raph got to his feet in anger and then wanted to scream at her but he then realize what he done. He instantly went pale and froze. He punched a girl. #@$!

Casey at first enjoyed when Shiro beated the crap out of Raph. "Go Shiro! Go!" Casey chanted. His eyes went wide when Raph went crazy and punched Shiro through the face. "... ...uh ..." Casey said but he was just too shocked at Raph injurious show of physical force.

"Shiro? I'm sorry. I... I... messed up. Please forgive me. I... I... wasn't thinking straight. Please. I'm really sorry. Please forgive me." Raph sincerely apologized. Raph felt horrible. He just failed at the one thing he thought he was good at, chivalry.

Shiro Kame
10-03-2015, 06:07 PM
Shiro gasped when she got punched in the face. She held her mouth in pain. She had already been hit in the face many times, but NEVER in a fight. This triggered something in her, something she struggled to keep hidden for a long while. When Raph tried to apologize, Shiro hissed and yelled at him.

Shiro: GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!

She then ran into the mansion's bathroom and locked herself in. There, she began hyperventilating from trauma.

Blackeyedsonic
10-03-2015, 10:13 PM
Kevin looks from the display is shiro hitting raph the counter attack by said turtle then the injured female running off and sighs looking back to mikey "um so this party still on?"

Steve gets out his cell and calls a pizza restoront

Max meanwhile has opened the windows to vent out what's left of the smoke

Lethal Lullaby
10-04-2015, 11:33 AM
April watched as Raphael and Csaey both went back and forth about who started the fire. She grabbed the bridge of her nose groaning in annoyance. That all ended when Shiro jumped Raphael and went full on rage mode against him.

Everything after that seemes to happen so quickly. Raphael had hit Shiro, and despite his attempts to apologize, it seemed to trigger something in Shiro. April watched as Shiro took off for the bathroom locking herself inside.

April looked back to Casey and Raphael raising a brow. "You two need to get yourselves figured out, and might as well tell everyone EXACTLY what happened." She tells them narrowing her eyes. "Or else I will." She added knowing they both were at fault.

Michelangelo followed Kevin and was also surprised by what had happened between Raphael and Shiro. He gave his red masked brother a disapproving look.

"Duude." He said shaking his head before what April said to Casey and Raphael. He nodded his head in agreement looking at the both of them. "Yeah what she said."

Kevin then asked Michelangelo if the party was still on and he turned to him. "Of course it is dude, but i uh think everyone is taking a party break now. Heheh." he said holding the back of his head.

Electric
10-04-2015, 12:06 PM
Karai rolled when Mystee tripped over her. She couldn't see, so immediately got into a fighting stance. She then heard Mystee speak as the smoke cleared.

"Oh, it's you." She said dropping her arms "uh, yeah it's fine. I am. Have you seen him or Leo?"

Roland
10-04-2015, 02:57 PM
Raph saw everyones accusing eyes staring hole through him. He needed to fix this and quickly. Raph raised his hand to indicate stop and said "Wait! Shiro!". It was a bit too late for that when Shiro ran into the bathroom and shut herself in.

When April threated to tell who's fault it really was Raph said "Go ahead! Tell everyone! I don't care!" Raph then ran to the bathroom door where Shiro was. Casey on the other hand didn't want April to tell everyone. "It was Raph's fault. He threw me over the counter and knocked over the cooking oil." Casey said quickly.

Raph knocked on the bathroom door with his head hanging low. "Shiro? I was out of line and I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you, I promise. I'll do anything . Please come out." Raph said with a single tear escaping his one eye. He really screwed up this time. This is fast becoming a horrible halloween.

Shiro Kame
10-04-2015, 03:24 PM
Shiro slowly opened the door cautiously. Her eyes were red with tears, and blood was still dripping off her face.

Shiro: You had better be telling the truth. I've dealt with dirtbags who hit women around, threaten them, manipulate them, and do whatever the hell else they want. If you try ANYTHING, I will teach you the meaning of the word "Pain." That clear?

Lethal Lullaby
10-05-2015, 11:31 AM
(honestly don't know what's happenin with our Leo.)

"No not yet, sorry." Mystee tells Karai partially relieved she didn't attack her. She then remembered where she originally meant to go. "Oh right. Gotta check on Raph."

Mystee then ran up to the second floor where she found quite a few others up there as well.

April crossed her arms watching Raphael run to the bathroom to apologize to Shiro. She sighed after what Casey said shaking her head. "Casey, I really don't care right now. Let's just at least try to enjoy the rest of this holiday."

She looked over seeing Mystee and walked over. "Hey Myst, I'm gonna go ahead and change into my costume. Wanna come with so you can change in yours?" She asks and got a nodded 'yes' in response. "Cool. Let's go."

Fang Wolf
10-05-2015, 02:18 PM
Lady Nightmare look at her gauntlets,
She take out blade and start reflected her self in them with soft smile under her helmet.

"So the drama queen is at it again, I hear. " Lady says to her self.
Witchpanther stay and look at his Mother.

Roland
10-05-2015, 02:43 PM
Raph nod his head at Shiro punishment. He just felt he needed to make things right before pain consumed his mind. Raph notice Shiro eyes were blood shot but the tears really brought out the colour of iris. Her eyes was actually very beautiful.

Casey got a smug smile on his face. He might just come out untouched out this ordeal. "Sure whatever you say April." Casey said. Lady Nightmare comment about the drama queen is at it again made him chuckle a bit.

Shiro Kame
10-05-2015, 03:39 PM
Shiro then noticed Raph looking at her eyes. This made her feel a bit uncomfortable, causing her to avert her eyes' gaze a little.

Shiro: Why're you staring at my eyes?

Spirael
10-06-2015, 04:59 AM
Donatello raced upstairs, searching for the missing party-goers, but it was hard to make anything out in the smoke and confusion. He called for them, but the sound was drowned out by the sirens announcing the arrival of the fire brigade.

Knowing he needed to make a hasty exit and disappear before he could be discovered, Donnie paused only to grab his bo-staff before heading out of the window and jumping onto the roof of the neighbouring building. There he crouched, watching as the fire fighters put out the kitchen blaze and then offered appropriate admonishment and advice to the gathering.

They didn’t seem to be particularly fazed by the mutants down below, but then it was Halloween Donatello belatedly remembered. They probably just thought that everyone was in a really weird or really fancy costume. He would have been safe to gather with the others after all, but before he could re-join them…

His costume was still in the box in the formerly burning house! As soon as the fire service departed, the turtle leapt back in through the open window and went to check his precious costume where he’d stashed it at the back of the walk in wardrobe. It was, fortunately, safe and intact.

About to head out to where the others seemed to be gathering now on the second floor, Donatello overheard April mention getting changed into her costume. This was perfect! He could change into his own costume now and set things up for the ultimate reveal while she didn’t know where he could be found.

Grinning to himself, Donnie ducked back into the walk in wardrobe and closed the slatted door behind himself.

Lethal Lullaby
10-06-2015, 12:13 PM
Michelangelo went down to the Living room. He walked over to the couch plopping on it before looking around for the remote. He saw it wedged partially between the last cushion and the end. He leaned over and grabbed it.

"Sweet. Let's see what channels we get." He says to himself flipping through various channels. "Wow there's Soo many!"

~*~

Since she was leading the way April reached the Master bedroom first. She opened the door and noticed the small hallway that lead into the room. She turned back to Mystee recalling her claustrophobia.

Mystee had stepped back once she saw the hall. She knew it would only take her a few maybe a couple long strides before she was in the spacious master bed room. But what if the walls moved and tried to crush her? Her eyes went wider as a "Oh hell no." Escaped her mouth.

April sighed going to Mystee and placing her hands on both her shoulders. "Hey Don't worry. Nothing bad is going to happen. If you want just close your eyes and imagine you're walking down a wide open field. After we're in the room I'll let you know. And I'll put a 'Do not Disturb' sign on the door, but i won't close it all the way. Long as we stay out of the doors view nobody can peep on us."

She hoped that what she said to Mystee would help her at least a little with her fear. Too focused on that issue that she was unaware Donatello was right inside the walk in.

Mystee gulped again before giving April a quiet, "Okay.." in response. She closed her eyes and felt April take both of her hands in hers. Walking down the hall, even if it was short, took forever to her. "Open fields, open fields, nothing but flatlands, at night."

"Okay. We're in the room, Mystee." April said to Mystee letting go of her hands. She then went to find a sign like she mentioned earlier a D place it on the door.

Blackeyedsonic
10-06-2015, 12:28 PM
Kevin had followed mikey and sat next to him to see what he puts on

Steve looks at a watch as he talks on the phone "you'll be here in 15 minuets got it ill be waiting out front thank you" he sighs as he goes to wait for the five pizzas and four sodas he ordered

Max eats a chip from a bag he found that had survived the fire waiting for the others to tell him what's up next

Roland
10-06-2015, 01:44 PM
Raph averted his eyes when Shiro asked why Raph starred at her eyes. "I... I... never really noticed your eyes were that beautiful. I'm sorry Shiro. I shouldn't have hurt you." Raph told Shiro and lowered his head.

Casey went with Mikey to watch some TV. "Awesome bro. Wait go back. No wait. Ha ha ha. I remember this. Wait for it. Ha ha ha. Super funny" Casey told Mikey when they watched TV.

Spirael
10-06-2015, 02:26 PM
Donatello was so preoccupied with carefully unwrapping his costume and getting the pieces set out ready to put on that he didn’t notice April and Mystee heading into the master bedroom. Once he’d extracted and set out all the parts, he sat down on the ground and started working on methodically putting them on.

Crouched as he was within the walk in wardrobe, trying to keep quiet to avoid detection while he made his preparations, it was unlikely that for the moment anyone would even notice he was in there.

Shiro Kame
10-06-2015, 07:02 PM
Shiro blushed deeply at what Raph said. She had no idea how to react. Sure, she had been wooed at least once, but she was unsure if Raph was flirting or complimenting her. She did not want to freak him out or make him laugh at her just in case she thought wrong of what he was implying. She simply kept quiet and slowly walked out of the bathroom slowly.

Fang Wolf
10-07-2015, 11:25 AM
Lady Nightmare still reflected in her gauntlets's blades.
"Now I'm hungry.....We will we eat? :shredder:"

Lethal Lullaby
10-07-2015, 11:46 AM
Mikey decided to put the channel on the one that Casey found so amusing. He saw Kevin had come over to watch some TV too and smiled.

"I have plans for a fun event soon as everything calms down." Michelangelo tells those in the living room with a huge grin.

~*~

April approached her suit case taking out her costume that was inside. She held up the top piece of it smiling at it. It was a blue strapless top that was above the belly, with a silver lining at the base. She set it back down and started to get undressed before changing into the entire costume.

Mystee stood looking around a bit awkwardly in the room. Soon as April started to undress Mystee quickly turned away and made sure to focus only on her own costume. She took out one part of her costume, which was a spider webbed style crown she had crafted. She then did the same as April changing into her costume.

Spirael
10-07-2015, 01:23 PM
Donatello hesitated from unpacking his costume as he suddenly became aware that there was someone in the bedroom beyond the walk in wardrobe where he was crouched. Standing, he walked over with the intention of heading out to greet them.

He only got as far as reaching out to push open the door when he froze as he spotted who it was between the slats in the door panel. April was in the bedroom and she was getting undressed!! He vaguely noticed Mystee there too, but his attention remained focused on April.

Flustered, several thoughts jostled for dominance in Donnie's startled mind. Chivalry dictated he should alert them that they unwittingly had someone else in the area and then leave. Or... Should he just stay quiet and not look? But he wanted to look. He really, really wanted to look.

I mean, she was standing right there, stripping down without a care in the world, letting him see everything that was usually limited purely to imagination. So much skin... Beautiful, delicate, soft--

Donatello didn't even realise he'd been leaning forward against the door for a better view until his weight suddenly pushed it open. As it swung out of the way, he stumbled gracelessly into the room and right into April.

Roland
10-07-2015, 03:16 PM
(Spirael: that made me laugh so hard. :D )

Raph didn't know what to do either when Shiro didn't say anything. So he followed Shiro. He just wonder when Shiro was going to teach him the meaning of pain. After akwardly following her, he said "Um, If you don't mind. I'm going to quickly change into my costume." Raph waited for a reply before he would go change into his costume.

Casey just needed his hockey mask then he would be in his full costume. Casey was so engrossed with was on TV that he didn't notice was going around him. Casey laughed when the reality star just slipped on cat food and plummeted to the ground. A comedy gold moment.

Shiro Kame
10-07-2015, 04:29 PM
Shiro: Sure...

Shiro then sighed. an important piece of her original costume was now destroyed. She still had her makeup and hair dyed with her pants and shoes, but she was still pissed about the hoodie being destroyed. She then went into the living room and sat next to Casey.

Shiro: Um...good show?

Lethal Lullaby
10-08-2015, 02:30 AM
April pulled up the skirt part of her costume, which was also the last part. She turned around to ask Mystee what she had thought of it. Unfortunately before she could even ask she fell over from Donatello bumping into her.

April's mood immediately turned furious. She balled her hands into fists shaking one at Donatello. "Donnie?! You were peeping on us, weren't you?! I CAN NOT believe you did this!" she shouted at him her face red from anger and embarrassment.

Mystee was in the process of getting her red boots on when Donatello clumsily bumped into April in the room. She stared speechless at Donatello and April temporarily forgetting about her right boot.

Mystee's cheeks glowed a shade of red as the thought of someone seeing her in undergarments, even if only for a moment, crossed her mind. Looking at April in her costume and remembering Donatello's admiration with the her, the blush disappeared. Tch. He was probably more focused on her than me.

~*~

Michelangelo continued watching T.V with Casey and smiled when Shiro came over. Out of nowhere his stomach let out a roar of hunger, causing the turtle to jump up in fear. Along with the jumping was a scream of surprise.

"AHH!! Monster!" Michelantelo screamed running off around the house. He ran upstairs to the second floor into one of the other two bedrooms. That excluded the Master bedroom that Mystee, April, and Donatello were in.

Inside the room he bolted for the closet and his inside it.

Spirael
10-08-2015, 03:58 AM
Falling over with April, Donatello quickly attempted to disentangle himself. In doing so, he inadvertently ended up brushing his hands against her body in areas he genuinely hadn’t intended to touch. Hastily drawing back to crouch on the floor next to her, he winced as she shouted at him.

“No, I…” he started, flustered and now completely unsure what to do with his hands. “It wasn’t—April! I was just…”

“I didn’t know you were coming in here!” he protested. “I just saw you and—n-no, I mean… I didn’t see anything! Well, I saw some stuff but… It wasn’t intentional!”

“And, uh… You’re really pretty.” he concluded bashfully, trying to end on a positive note and referring to her costume. It was only after he finished speaking that he belatedly realised that he had forgotten to mention her outfit.

Spirael
10-08-2015, 04:00 AM
(Glad you're entertained, Roland! :D )

Blackeyedsonic
10-08-2015, 09:49 AM
Kevin smiled when mikey said he had plans leaning back in his chair then he started to laugh a little when Mikey's belly growled and he ran away

Max munched on his chips sitting in what's left of the kitchen thinking if all party's are this hecktic his wolf like hearing picks up Aprils angry screams from upstairs so he his bag and bolts up them to make sure she's ok stopping at the door to the master bedroom he knocks "are you ok in there?"

Steve smiles when he sees a delivery car pull up and gets his wallet out as it pulls up in the car is a pretty young rabbit mutant named chocolate she's dressed in her uniform with short shorts and a tight top "got your pizzas here that's 89 bucks"

Steve blushes just a bit but easily shacks it off and gives her a 100 telling her to keep the change as he takes the pizzas. Chocolate smiles then waves wishing him a good night going back to her car and driving away

Steve brings the pizzas to the living room and puts them on a little table with the soda

Bravotello
10-08-2015, 02:48 PM
Mimi walked up to the door looking around. "Wow.." She mumbled. How had Michelangelo managed to afford this? It was amazing to her. She looked at the doorbell and felt herself get a little nervous. Was this a Halloween costume party? Or just a normal party?

She wasn't sure, and had no idea what to do if she met someone she wasn't familiar with. She was tempted to turn and walk away but she didn't allow herself. She needed to be bold, try new things! Even if the thought of being around a bunch of people she didn't know scared her. She rang the doorbell.

A thought occurred to her, would they be upset that she was late? She hadn't meant to, it just took awhile for her to get ready. She screamed internally at the thought.

Lethal Lullaby
10-08-2015, 02:52 PM
(OOC: E'eryone welcome Bravotello to the party. ^-^ lol)

Fang Wolf
10-08-2015, 03:19 PM
(((Welcome to PARTY, Bravotello)))

"I will call up my husband while I wait on Party will start agan.."
Lady take up her Phone, she begin to dial the number on her phone.

Witchpanther roll his eyes.
Sword of Tengu begin shine...."Hm? What now?" Witchpanther says.

Roland
10-08-2015, 03:30 PM
Raph smiled at Shiro and said "Thanks be right back". He then went downstairs to the foyer and got his backpack. He changed into his costume right there and painted his face and hand with the glow in the dark paint. He tried to look like a turtle zombie.

Raph didn't hear April scream at Donnie but he did notice Max running past him. "Where are... nevermind" Raph started to say but Max was long gone. Raph went and joined Mikey , Shiro and the rest in the living room.

Casey was laughing so hard that he could only answer Shiro with nod. He nearly teared up when they replayed the cat food accident in slow motion a few times. Casey teared up when Mikey heard a Monster ,aka his belly growling , and tried to hide from it in a closet.

Lethal Lullaby
10-08-2015, 04:05 PM
April was still fuming mad at Donatello, even if his comment made her blush some. She made a quick turn around ready to storm out of the room. She then heard Max knocking and ask if she was okay.

"Yeah Max I'm fine." She says pulling open the door some more, stepping out and slamming the door behind her. forgetting Mystee was still in the room.

April could then smell the pizza that had just arrived. There was another door bell chime and she wondered who it could be. She approached the door and opened it. She saw it was Mimi and smiled.

"Mimi! Nice of you come by." she says with a smile in her Egyptian style outfit and holding the door for her to come in. "Everyone Mimi is here!" she announces.
http://orig02.deviantart.net/c1d0/f/2015/266/3/d/egyptian_april__tmnt__by_thevampireghost-d9aoblu.jpg

~*~

In the master bed room Mystee saw Donatello accidentally graze April's body in a few places, making her turn away her face turning red once again.

She heard all of what he said to her and then heard her leave the room. The slamming of the door made Mystee gasp in terror. In a short panic she ran to the door and threw it open almost hitting Max.

She sighed in relief once she was free from the room. She looked to Max and gave him a small smile. She was wearing a black widow inspired dress for her costume.

http://orig02.deviantart.net/eda7/f/2015/272/b/d/mystee_s_black_widow_on_paint_doc_by_thevampiregho st-d9bczty.jpg

~*~

It was as if he had a pizza alert set in his brain, because Michelangelo ran down as soon as the pizza had arrived. He completely forgot that he got frightened by his own stomach earlier.

"Pizzaaa.." He says drooling some once he saw all the boxes. He then saw April letting Mimi in. "Whoa. Cool costume, April. And nice to see you here Mimi." he says waving at her with a smile.

Shiro Kame
10-08-2015, 04:18 PM
Shiro smiled at Casey's laughter, giggling a little bit. When she smelled pizza, she followed her strong sense of smell to where the pizzas were. Her mouth began to water as the smell of pizza got stronger.

Blackeyedsonic
10-08-2015, 04:19 PM
Kevin waves hi when April introduces Mimi and smiles noticing April's costume "looking good in that suit April" he then blushes lightly and grabs a slice of pizza to stop talking

Steve smiles turning and waving hi "Mimi just in time the pizza just got here" noticing Mikey's reaction he grabs a box "um help yourself"

Max barley has time to react as April answers then storms out he blinks for a sec then Mystee almost crashes into him he backs up a little instinctively but as soon as he notices mystees suit he stops and smiles back shyly complete with a little blush "wow...."

Bravotello
10-08-2015, 04:31 PM
Mimi smiled at April looking her up and down. Yup. She should have known it would be a dress up thing. Thankfully she planned ahead. A nervous smile came across her face and she waved. "Ah! April hi..um..I'm sorry I'm late, it took me awhile to get ready. I still need a minute to change into my costume but um..I'm here! Thank you for inviting me!"

When April mentioned Mimi was here to everyone like that she turned bright red. "Oh no you didn't have to announce-ok..um..hi." She waved hesitantly looking to the side. She knew alot of the people here but for the others, not so much. "Um do you know where the bathroom is?" she asked. This really was big, bigger then she thought.

Spirael
10-09-2015, 05:02 AM
Donatello sat on the floor in bewildered silence for several moments, as April and then Mystee rapidly vacated the room. Part of him felt guilty about peeking on them, even though it was entirely accidental. But, at the same time, seeing April change was a memory he was going to savour for quite some time.

With a brief but content sigh, Donnie got back to his feet. Completely forgetting what he’d been originally trying to do, which was get into his costume, he headed back downstairs in a happy daze.

Roland
10-09-2015, 03:47 PM
Casey was still chuckling a bit until smelt the pizza. "Pizza!!!" Casey said and got up and went to where the pizza was. He nearly bumped in Mimi along the way. "Watch out. Oh hello. My name is Casey. Who are you and by the way awesome costume" Casey greeted and asked Mimi.

Raph went to the pizza dressed as a glow-in-the-dark zombie. "Man, this Pizza arrived just in time. I'm famished." Raph said before wolfing down 3 slices of pizza. Raph waved back when Mimi waved.

Lethal Lullaby
10-09-2015, 10:41 PM
Michelangelo joined in on getting some pizza as well. He got 3 slices, like Raph and scared them down. They made his mouth water, bit luckily Steve ordered them soda as well. After he poured himself a cup and chugged it down he turned to Steve.

"Steve, you are-" He started before letting out a loud burp. He sighed with a smile before finishing his sentence. "Awesome."

"Oh thank you, Kevin." April says to Kevin with a small blush before turning to Mimi. "Bathroom? There's one over there." She says pointing to where the bathroom was.

April heard Michelangelo's loud belch and shook her head sighing, "Oh Mikey..." She walked in the kitchen to see some of the others eating pizza. She walked over grabbing herself a piece.

~*~

Mystee noticed Max was fascinated by her costume. She felt herself starting to blush too. She looked over to the master bedroom watching Donatello walk out of the room and head back downstairs. She sighed then looked back to Max.

"My costume... it's not too much is it?" She asks him quietly not making much eye contact.

Blackeyedsonic
10-09-2015, 10:54 PM
Kevin smiles and grabs a slice of pizza glad that he came his suit looked like a spartan from the movie 300 so it heigh lighted his physique but he kept the cap wrapped around him because it was a cold suit to wear

Steve laughs a little as mikey gave his compliment "don't mention it"

Max just blushes a little more when Mystee ask if her coustum is to much he blinks then answers in a small voice mostly from shyness "your beutiful in it"

Shiro Kame
10-10-2015, 12:09 AM
Shiro gets 3 slices of pizza and starts eating, moaning happily at the delicious taste of food. Since she was living on streets off of scraps when the turtles found her and took her in, she had since developed a slight obsession with food. She ate whenever she could. Her appetite was so great that she could rival that of a heavily overweight bear (just a little joke there LOL).

Bravotello
10-10-2015, 02:19 AM
Mimi nodded. "Ah! Thank you April. I'll be back in a second." Mimi smiled cheerfully at her and went to the bathroom. A few minutes later she came out of the bathroom in her red priestess costume. She poked her head out nervously before coming out fully. "I know it's not the best costume but.." She looked down shyly. "Yeah.." She was quiet for a few moments before saying anything else. "Oh! Yeah! Where's Donatello?" She tilted her head.

Roland
10-10-2015, 03:58 PM
Raph heard Mikey belch. Raph didn't want to be outdone by Mikey's weak burp, so he took upon himself to show Mikey how it's done. "Oh it's on Mikey." Raph said while he grap a soda. He then glugged down his soda and then belched lounder than Mikey. "Bring it on" Raph taunted.

Casey late his 3 slices and then heard Raph and Mikey burp. "Rookies! The both of ya. Let a legend show you how it's done" Casey said when he grapped a soda. He then down the soda in a few seconds and then let out soft and short belch. "Wait, that was just a test. Here come the... *burps so loud that the window start to vibrate*" Casey said and burp. At the end of the burp he also let out a tiny fart.

Raph waved the air and said "Woah. That stinks. Dang Casey." Raph clamped his nose after that. "Excuse me for a second" Casey said and then ran to the toilets. He ran past Mimi and said "Nice costume". He ran into the toilet and closed the door. Raph turned to the others and asked "Did Casey soil his pants?"

Shiro Kame
10-10-2015, 04:07 PM
Shiro held her snout in disgust.

Shiro: Really, guys? How old are you? Two?

She then rolled her eyes and took 3 more slices before going into the living room.

Lethal Lullaby
10-10-2015, 11:58 PM
Mystee laughed a bit nervous saying, "Thanks." to Max. She then went to join the others down stairs. As she was headed there she felt her ear drums being hit by the sound waves of Casey's loud belch.

"Ah f*** why??" She says covering her ears, groaning in pain. All as she dropped to her knees, then face planted in the carpet at the bottom of the stairs.

Michelangelo frowned at Raphael for challenging him to a belching contest. He scoffed knowing he could do better. Unfortunately, before he could try, Casey showed off quite an impressive burp. One that even rattled the windows. How could he beat that?

The stench of Casey possibly soiling himself hit Michelangelo. He turned a shade greener than he already was, throwing up in his mouth a little. He swallowed and shuddered this time looking a little pale green.

"Oh man dudes. I think I actually lost my appetite." He said leaving the Kitchen. He went to the upstairs bathroom and set the water up for a bath.

April looked over to Mimi seeing her costume and smiled. "No you're fine, Mimi. It looks really cute on you." She says before Mimi asked where Donatello was.

April's smile disappeared slightly at the mention of his name. She was still upset about what he had done earlier. Neither her or Mystee knew how long he was in there. She then had a possible realization. What if he was taking pictures?!

"Ooh he better not have been." She answered herself outloud, almost forgetting Mimi's question.

Spirael
10-11-2015, 05:28 AM
Descending the stairs in a daze, Donatello was completely oblivious to the mayhem occurring in the rest of the house. He didn’t even notice the lingering stench, but after a lifetime of living in the sewers it was hardly significant to him anyway.

Instead, his mind was filled with the delicious images of April and he was happy enough to daydream about them to the detriment of actually paying attention to his surroundings. This was all well and good, until he reached the bottom of the stairs.

Not noticing that Mystee had face planted the carpet, he tripped over her and fell flat on his face with an ungraceful thud.

Bravotello
10-11-2015, 03:35 PM
Mimi stumbled when she was pushed aside by someone. She wasn't sure if it was Casey or Raph. She peeked in looking concerned. "Umm..you OK?" She looked even more confused at April's answer. "Ooo..kay?" She wondered what happened when she was gone. She adjusted her costume a little still concerned for whoever was in the bathroom. "Did you guys fight or something April?" She asked tilting her head a little a curious look on her face.

Roland
10-11-2015, 03:43 PM
Casey nearly took a number 2 on the toilet floor which would of been an awkward one explain. Nobody would of used the toilet after that if that occured. He luckily made it. After he finished he flushed the toilet but if someone were to use the facilities after Casey, they would have to deal with the stench Casey left behind. "Phew that was a close one" Casey said as he walked out of the toilets.

Raph still clamped his nose and joked "Well I'm not sure about Casey but I'm 2 in turtle years.". After that he saw Shiro go to the living room. Raph was a bit surprize that Mikey lost his appetite and that Mimi managed to stay standing after Casey past her after ripping stinky one. "Say what?" Raph said. Raph then saw Mystee faceplant and Donnie fall over her. "Well nice of you two to drop by." Raph joked and grapped a few more slices of pizza.

Fang Wolf
10-11-2015, 04:36 PM
Splinter stay hide and listen to Lady talk in her phone.
"Who she talk to?" He says for himself.

Lady still talk in her phone.

Lethal Lullaby
10-11-2015, 09:56 PM
Mystee groaned some more when she felt someone trip over her. She looked over and saw it was Donatello. She looked up and around seeing people moving their lips, but all she heard at the moment was a constant ringing noise. She covered her ears just wanting to block it all out.

April sighed looking at Mimi before casting a glare down at Donatello. She looked back to Mimi with her arms crossed.

"Let's just say that someone here thought they could get free tickets to a little peep show." She says crossing her arms.

Michelangelo got his bath set up and stepped inside. Soon as he did he sighed happily sinking into to tub.

"Ahh. Much better." he says to himself. After his little bath he had something planned for everyone. "I should think of random pairings for this next event."

Bravotello
10-11-2015, 11:50 PM
Mimi blinked a few times. She looked puzzled but when she realized what she meant she looked extremely surprised. "Huh? Really?" She was quiet for a few moments before talking again. "A-April Donny would never do that! He's not that kind of person." He had never done anything like that to her, and honestly he seemed to shy for that. "I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding! I-I can ask him if you want!"

Blackeyedsonic
10-11-2015, 11:57 PM
Kevin catches what April said and glares at don but relaxs figuring if she wanted a white knight attude she would of called for help

Steve walks over to a window and open it to breath a bit better from the smell

When Casey's burp had been loud enufe to make the glass shack Max covered his ears whimpering his wolf like hearing causing him intanse pain then the double whamy of the stench made him almost pass out his eyes watering as he stumbles down the stairs

Spirael
10-12-2015, 03:25 AM
Donatello came to his senses a bit after having his head smacked against the floor which, when he thought more about it, was probably the reverse of what should have happened. Regardless, he scrambled quickly back to his feet and hoped that no-one had noticed his inelegant appearance. Naturally, most people had.

“Zip it, Raph!” he grumbled, brushing himself off and then turning to check who he’d tripped over and whether they were all right.

He was about to voice concern, when he heard April’s voice floating across and quickly turned towards her. “Th-that’s not what happened!” he protested, embarrassed, before tapping his fingers together anxiously. “Well, I mean… It is what happened, but not exactly what happened! It wasn’t deliberate!”

“I just happened to be in the wardrobe, I didn’t know that you were gonna be coming in to the room to get changed and it was totally unexpected that you’d then start getting undressed in order to get your costume on, which is very nice by the way but not as nice as the cute underwear you’re wearing, and I wasn’t trying to peep on you but I could see through the slats of the door and once I realised what was happening I knew I needed to tell you and I would get round to it once I was absolutely sure what was happening, like I suspected it might be, but I didn’t know for sure so thought I should probably be certain before disturbing you.” he rambled, barely surfacing for air between the stream of awkwardly articulated sentiments.

Bravotello
10-12-2015, 05:02 AM
Mimi hadn't even noticed Donatello was standing there. She jumped when he spoke. "Oh! Hi Donny.." She listened to him speak quietly. She felt bad for him relating to his plight. She had a hard time with people and could sometimes ramble like that as well if she wasn't so stunned by her shyness she couldn't speak at all. "Oh...um...ok...." She looked at April. "S-see? He didn't mean to be perverted....for the most part I guess..." She fiddled with her hair awkwardly.

Lethal Lullaby
10-12-2015, 10:47 AM
(Okay. I think we need a Leo. Does anyone wanna volunteer, or know someone else who could possibly play him? If not I guess I can try.)

April frowned thinking to herself for a bit after Mimi first spoke. Maybe she was right. Maybe it was all a big misunderstanding. She still didn't like the fact that he was in the room however. She looked up towards the stairs and saw Max come stumbling down. Going around Mystee she caught him.

Mystee uncovered her ears looking up at everyone else before standing up. She held her nose close and exhaled to try pop her ears. To her surprise it worked. After the pop she was able to hear again. She heard the last part of what Donatello said then listened to Mimi.

"Wait. What? I-is this about what happened in the bedroom up stairs? I'm terribly sorry, I had gone temporarily deaf for a while there." Mystee asks and tells them looking confused.

April turned red in the face again when Donatello had mentioned her underwear. She took in a breath and slowly let it out before looking at him. She looked over to Mimi listening to what she said then back to Donatello crossing her arms.

"Fine, but it BETTER not happen again, got it?" She asks him before adding, "and I think you owe us both an apology." She nodded to Mystee who was standing to the right of Donatello.

Mystee froze up for a moment before quickly saying. "He- he doesn't need to apologize to me! I-I'm uh.. I'm sure he.." She stuttered before looking down and quietly muttering through her teeth. "Was only looking at you." Jealously there. She looked back up with a smile that looked plastered on and laughed anxiously.

Spirael
10-12-2015, 10:54 AM
(I can take Leo if you want, Lethal. Unless someone without a turtle would like him?)

Roland
10-12-2015, 02:48 PM
Raph smirked after Donnie told him to zip it. Raph also chuckled a bit when he heard Donnie scoped out April and Mystee when the undressed. "Ooo Donnie, you sly fox. I never knew you had it in you. Splinter taught you well." Raph joked and teased.

Casey joined up with rest and the asked "What did I miss?" Casey asked. He also saw that Max had tears in his eyes and was holding his covering ears. "Don't worry Max the fire is out in the kitchen. No need to fear."Casey said. He didn't know he caused Max to cover his ears and tear up.

Spirael
10-12-2015, 03:45 PM
Leonardo sat up with a groan, rubbing his head. Where was he? Looking around he could see… Wallpaper. Flowery wallpaper. Around him, there was a chest of drawers and the edge of a bed. He was in a bedroom, in an house he didn’t recognise.

Where were his brothers, he thought in alarm, before suddenly the events of the evening caught up with him. That was right, Michelangelo was having a party. Everyone was here and then… There’d been the fire. He’d run upstairs to make sure everyone was out and…

Grimacing, he remembered. In the unfamiliar darkness, he’d run smack into the door frame! He must have knocked himself out and fallen down behind the bed. At least the fact that he was still lying there meant that no-one had seen what had happened, he thought in embarrassment.

Getting back to his feet, he realised he could hear voices downstairs. Sounded like the fire must have been put out, which was a relief. Everyone was safe.

With a show of acting casual, Leonardo sauntered out of the bedroom like nothing unusual had happened at all. He started making his way to join where most people seemed to be gathered at the bottom of the staircase.

Meanwhile, Donatello wrung his hands as he got told off by April, then nodded along in agreement with Mystee.

“That’s right!” he chipped in. “I was only staring at you! Uh… N-not staring. Looking. Briefly.”

Blackeyedsonic
10-12-2015, 11:52 PM
Kevin got up and went to get a breath of fresh air the thought of someone sneaking a peak at any of the girls made his anger rise but he was smart enuf to know when he was not needed

Steve sat in what's left of the kitchen and ate a slice of pizza looking out the window

Max blushed slightly as April caught him but he recovered quickly shacking both it and the ringing in his ears away, lucky for him he had opened windows to clear smoke so that now aids in clearing the smell helping him recover "thanks April sorry something overloaded my senses and tripped me up" because of the ringing he had missed Casey's comment

Electric
10-13-2015, 12:15 AM
Karai laughed at the drama between April and Donnie. Regardless of if it was intentional or not, it was amusing.

She saw movement in the corner of her eye, and looked up to see Leo coming down the stairs, she moved in a hurried pace to meet him half way up.

"Leo? About time you..." She stopped herself. Every once in a while she had to remind herself that the turtles were the family that saved her from her false life, and though she wasn't going to ditch her sly comments and snarky attitude, she was attempting to tone it down. "You alright?"

Lethal Lullaby
10-13-2015, 09:57 AM
April turned to Casey. "Not much, Jones." She tells him and nods to Max after he thanked her. She sighed and then started to wonder where Michelangelo was. "Where's our party host?" She asks.

Mystee glared at Donatello not wanting to hear him admit to only looking at April. She huffed to herself before looking around after April asked where Michelangelo was. "Umm I'm not too sure.." She says.

Michelangelo finished his little soak and got out of the bathtub draining it as he dried off his body. Once finished he decided to get onto his costume. He grinned at himself in the mirror when he saw how it looked. "So adorable."

Michelangelo ran down the stairs passing by Leonardo and past Karai too. He struck a pose so those around the staircase could see the fabric made alligator costume. "Looks guys, I'm just like Leatherhead!"

Bravotello
10-13-2015, 01:16 PM
Mimi wanted them to make up and for April not to be mad. She looked at Donatello. "M-Maybe you should just apologize...you know so she's not mad at you anymore. I mean I know you didn't mean to, and I know you like April and all but...yeah. M-Maybe to Mystee as well, she seems kind of upset.."

Fang Wolf
10-13-2015, 02:21 PM
Lady still talk, she wait to Mikey tell her party have start again.
Witchpanther keep eye on Splinter.

Roland
10-13-2015, 05:18 PM
Casey was bit relieved he didn't miss anything but Mikey's absence was a bit weird. "Our master of ceremonies has abandoned us." Casey said. He shrugged a bit when Max didn't hear him.

Raph was really annoying the people around him but they knew how to give Raph no quarter. "I'm going to check on Shiro." Raph said and went to check on Shiro. "Hey Shiro what's up?" Raph asked when was in the living room with Shiro.

Shiro Kame
10-13-2015, 07:08 PM
Shiro: Nothing, everything's fine.

Spirael
10-14-2015, 03:36 AM
“Karai!” Leo said, momentarily startled as she hurried towards him. “Me? Ohhh… Yeah. Yeah, I am fine. Absolutely fine. No problems here, nothing happened at all. Was just, you know, uh, hanging out upstairs. So, um, what’s happening?”

That probably could have gone smoother, but Leonardo masked it by smiling warmly at Karai, letting his gaze linger for a few moments before quickly adjusting to look around at everyone else as well.

Donatello listened as Mimi suggested he apologise. It probably made sense, he reflected, although her saying so openly that he liked April caused a slight twitch in his cheek. But before he got opportunity to do anything about the notion, he was distracted by Michelangelo returning in his costume.

“That is the stupidest-” Donnie started, before suddenly remembering what he’d forgotten. “My costume!”

With that, he bounded back up the stairs, pushing past everyone in his way as he hastily returned to the walk-in wardrobe in the master bedroom.

Bravotello
10-14-2015, 05:05 AM
Mimi turned to look at Michelangelo's costume as well. She smiled at the silliness of it. She couldn't help but giggle a bit as well. She turned back to Donatello confused. "H-huh! Donny wait!" She tried to follow him up the stairs but winded up tripping and sliding right back down the stairs she had just attempted to climb. She put a hand to her forehead. "A-ah..ow.."

Roland
10-14-2015, 04:05 PM
Raph was a bit surprized at Shiro's answer to his question. It seemed like everything wasn't fine. Raph felt he needed to help Shiro out. "Uh, Okay. I got another slice of pizza with you want it?" Raph offer.

Raph looked over to see Mikey in costume. Raph's costume sucked compared to Mikey's costume. A neon coloured zombie was no competition for a Leatherhead lookalike. Raph was a bit jealous.

Casey was wondering why everyone is tripping on the stairs. "Man, now the stairs is out get us. Are you okay Mimi?" Casey said and went to Mimi to help her up.

Shiro Kame
10-14-2015, 05:23 PM
Shiro: I'm fine, thanks.

Electric
10-15-2015, 12:50 AM
Karan smirked at Leo's bumbling. Typical Leo she thought. Next thing she knew she was being pushed passed on the stairs. She scoffed before answering his question "heck if I know"

Spirael
10-16-2015, 10:55 AM
Leonardo sighed. “Look, we need to get this organised.” he said, walking down to the bottom of the stairs.

“Let’s go into the living room and actually have a party.” Leo directed to everyone gathered, “Shouldn't there be music? Let's put on some music. If we all just keep racing around and messing about on the stairs, then someone is gonna get hurt!”

In his haste, Donatello didn’t hear Mimi. Or Leonardo, for that matter. He rushed back into the walk in wardrobe before, excitedly, pulling on the various costume components that he’d carefully laid out.

Properly attired, he admired his reflection in the mirror. It was a work of art! Absolutely flawless in every detail and guaranteed to scare the shells off all his brothers. From the helmet, to the cape, to the sharp claws that gave their enemy his nickname. His Shredder costume was perfect!

Sniggering to himself in anticipation, Donnie took a few moments to compose himself before stepping out and striding confidently back towards the party. He’d been practicing the voice in secret for weeks, so with his efforts all coming to fruition he boomed,

“Prepare to die, Turtle Scum!”

Shiro Kame
10-16-2015, 12:27 PM
When Shiro saw "Shredder", she immediately went into attack mode. She threw whatever was near her at him before grabbing the kitchen knife that was part of her costume, ready to strike. However, as soon as she was close enough, she realized that something was off about Shredder. He didn't smell or have the same skin color or muscle mass as the real Shredder. She then realized it was Donnie, causing her to slowly get off of him.

Shiro: Never, EVER do that again if you're going to dress as Shredder. *walks away as if nothing had happened, but is still clearly embarrassed, causing her to walk out into the backyard*

Fang Wolf
10-16-2015, 12:28 PM
Lady turn her eye against Donatello as have Shredder costume from the room she was in.
She look intro her sharp gauntlet's blades, and continuing to talk on the phone again.

Shiro Kame
10-16-2015, 04:59 PM
(Just a heads up. Lethal won't be back on until Sunday night. Blame parents. They can suck some times...)

Roland
10-16-2015, 05:12 PM
Raph just shrugged an said "Oh well more pizza for me then". Raph nearly choked on his pizza when Shredder (aka Donnie) suddenly appeared. "Shre...*cough* Shredder?! *Draws sais and run towards Donnie* Let's finish this!!" Raph said. Luckily before he could attack he saw it was Donnie. "Donnie?? Donnie?! What the shell!" Raph said to Donnie.

Casey helped up Mimi and then went to eat some more pizza. "Steve you're awesome. This pizza is great" Casey told Steve.

Electric
10-16-2015, 06:02 PM
Karai instantly recognized the fake shredder, having spent so much time with the real one.

She'd have thought the smart turtle would've considered the general distaste of his costume to about half of the guests, but it was no doubt an attempt to impress April.

She stepped up to Donnie, then walked a circle around him looking the costume up and down.
"Hmm. Impressive Donatello. The helmet is spot on. The shoulder spikes are too long, and the cape is the wrong material. But impressive" if he thought this would help his chances with April, she saw no reason she couldn't attempt to help out

Blackeyedsonic
10-17-2015, 10:46 AM
Kevin noticed shiro walking out back and went to see what's up after all she looks a bit frustrated so something must be up "hey shiro what's up?"

Max tilts his head at Donnie's statement using his nose more then his eyes the suit didn't trick him for a sec but the statement confused him exspeshaly when the others reacted "hmmm so am I saposed to try and scare others" he scratches the back of his head

Steve smiles at Casey's praise of the pizza "no problem it's from a small local place I know the owner personaly so I get a fair price"

Shiro Kame
10-17-2015, 11:31 AM
Shiro: *blushes deeper out of further embarrassment* Nothing, I'm fine.

Roland
10-17-2015, 02:13 PM
Raph at Karai when she circled Donnie and gave her opinion of Donnie's Shredder costume. "Don't tell me you find Donnie attractive in that costume." Raph told Karai.

Casey gave Steve a smile and then asked "So when do the games start?" Casey asked.

Shiro Kame
10-17-2015, 08:50 PM
(Lethal's back! YAY!)

Bravotello
10-17-2015, 09:20 PM
Mimi looked up smiling as she was helped up. "Ah! Thank you! I-" He wandered off before she could finish and she sighed. They all seemed as though they knew each other well and Mimi didn't feel like she fit in. She sat down on the table quietly watching them.

Lethal Lullaby
10-17-2015, 09:25 PM
(Sup y'all? I am back! x3 Glad to see this didn't get too far while I was gone. Haha.)

Mystee smiled slightly when she saw Mimi trip up the stairs. Of course she would most likely have given anyone else the same reaction. She wondered why Mimi wanted to follow Donatello up the stairs, but her thoughts were interupted by Leonardo.

"Party music? Oh i might have our fix." Mystee says quickly going up the stairs to look for her music player in her bag. She missed everything else that went on down stairs.

Soon as Michelangelo saw Donatello in the Shredder armor he yelped jumping into Raphael's arms. When he finally heard it was only Donatello he sighed in relief and jumped down.

"Geez Don. Why of all things that?!" Michelangelo asked him. He then heard someone mention when will the games be starting. "Oh we can start now if you guys want!"

April looked at Donatello in his Shredder costume with a frown. She then gave a small smile telling him, "Nice costume, D." She turned her attention to Michelangelo. "Sure Mikey. That would be fun."

"I have some rap, hip-hop, EDM, metal, rock.." Mystee said as she walked down with a little mp3 player. She then saw Donatello's Shredder costume and halted to a stop. She stood there in disbelief before galncing around at the others. When they didn't seem to be showing signs of fear, or any signs of attacking Shredder, she slowly stepped forward off of the last step.

Roland
10-18-2015, 03:43 PM
Raph was so surprized when Mikey jumped into his arms that he nearly ended skewering Mikey with his sai. Mikey shish kebab wouldn't really have lighten up party. "Aaaa! Mikey? Watch will ya. My sais aren't pillows." Raph told Mikey and then let him down. Raph then walk a few feet and bumped into Mimi. "Sorry ... uh... *Raph slapped his forehead when he couldn't remember her name* ...uh... Samantha! Yes Samantha. Sorry about that." Raph said.

Casey totally missed the fact that Mimi talked to him which was very un-gentleman like from him. Casey was stuffed and said "Uh how a about another burping contest. I need to open some more real estate" Casey told the other party go-ers

Spirael
10-19-2015, 02:48 AM
“Shredder?” Leonardo gasped in alarm, quickly drawing his blades. Just what was their nemesis doing here? Had he organised the party? Was this just a big trap to capture them all?!

He took a wary step forward, then realised Shiro and Raph were charging in. “No, wait! We have to-” he started, intending to berate them for lacking a plan. But then he realised something was amiss. Shredder was just standing there, and wasn’t he smaller and greener than usual?

“Ugh, Donnie.” Leo groaned, sheathing his blades again. Of all the dumb costume ideas…

Donatello grinned behind the mask as his costume turned heads and caused more than a few of the gathered party guests to freak out. He definitely had the scariest costume this year, for certain! However, he did rapidly reach the conclusion that maybe it was a little too scary, as Shiro launched an attack with thrown missiles.

Quickly throwing up his metal clad arms to defend himself, his eyes widened in alarm as she came at him with a knife. He knew his costume was well crafted, but was she genuinely convinced that he was Shredder to the point that she would cut him down? He quickly backed up a step, as he then saw Raph reacting in a similar manner and charging with sais in hand.

“Whoa, whoa!” Donatello protested. “It’s me!”

Relaxing as they both stopped, Donnie listened to both of them berate him while trying not to grin that he’d so successfully scared them. Mikey had been scared too, he realised in glee. The turtle turned to Karai as she approached. “Thanks!” he said, as she complemented his attire and gave him, what he saw, as constructive criticism.

“Yeah, I couldn’t find the right material… I made the shoulder spikes a bit longer to try and compensate for the height difference.” he explained. “I had to make some adjustments at the back as well, since Shredder doesn’t need to accommodate a shell under his armour.”

But best of all was the compliment from April. Missing her brief frown, Donnie latched on to the words and beamed happily under the mask. She liked it! This was the best Halloween ever! He’d terrified the life out of his brothers AND April was impressed.

Bravotello
10-20-2015, 04:37 AM
Mimi looked a bit grossed out from her place at the table when Casey suggested a burping contest. "Please don't..it's gross" She mumbled to herself. She hoped they would choose rock or punk music.

Lethal Lullaby
10-20-2015, 12:59 PM
Soon as she heard Casey mentioning another burping contest Mystee briefly brushed against Donatello's costume. She stopped in front of Casey grabbing his costume in the front by the collar.

"I will end you." She says in a threatening tone before letting him go. "Well Imma play some tunes while we figure out what we're doing." She says playing some numetal, not having the volume too high.

"Uh Raph that's Mimi. I don't think we know anyone named Samantha.." Michelangelo whispers to Raphael. "Anyways. We're gonna have a little prank war! And to make things interesting I shall randomly assign teams." He tells the group.

"Hmm. Sounds interesting. I'm in." April says smiling. She couldn't wait to see who she would be paired up with.

Roland
10-20-2015, 05:13 PM
Casey was a bit terrified by Mystee's threat. He really didn't want to shorten his lifespan just because of burping contest. "Okay, okay. No burping contest." Casey said. He did feel that Mimi was wrong and that burping contest isn't gross, it's a test of skill but he was going to tell Mystee that.

He rubbed his hands in glee when he heard they are going to participate in a game call prank wars. "This is going to be fun. I'm in." Casey said grinning.

Raph felt a bit awkward when he got Mimi's name wrong. "Uh.. Mimi... right. My name is Raphael by the way." Raph told to Mimi. Raph got a smirk on his face when heard they are going compete in game called prank wars. "I'm in. Prepare to lose." Raph told the others.

Bravotello
10-21-2015, 12:10 AM
Mimi involuntary let out a sigh of relief as Casey called off the possibility of a burping contest. That was not something she wanted to hear. When Raphael spoke she looked up, not even realizing that he had called her Samantha and assuming it was just something else. "Huh? Oh hi...nice to meet you I guess." She mumbled. "Um..what are you all competing over?" She wasn't entirely listening.

Blackeyedsonic
10-21-2015, 12:57 PM
Kevin smiles a little at shiro "so is everyone getting their costumes ready?"

Steve sighs as he hears prank battle and sits on a couch "sorry pranks are not my thing ill just watch a movie if no one minds?"

Max crosses his arms and silently thanks Mystee for interfering then when he hears about the prank game and partners "that might be fun um so who's on who's team?"

Shiro Kame
10-22-2015, 02:38 AM
Shiro nods: I'd be ready, but that damn fire torched part of my costume...

Roland
10-23-2015, 05:19 PM
Raph smirked while he told Mimi "Bragging rights for a week." Raph then wondered who is going to judge who had the best scare. "Mikey who's going to judge who the best prank" Raph asked.

Casey wondered why everyone was procrastinating. "Um when does the game start?" Casey asked

Lethal Lullaby
10-23-2015, 06:15 PM
After thinking it through Michelangelo put his hands together. "Okay. I've got the pairs figured out, but I need something to write them down on. Since Steve isn't playing he, I've excluded Splinter just to make the teams even." he tells them. "And not sure what Witch or Lady or doing, so they'll be out too. Just so we can start something."

"I got you, Mikey." April says getting a notepad and handing Michelangelo a pencil. She takes a step back after he takes the pad and pencil waiting for the pairs.

Michelangelo wrote down the seven pairs for the prankwar. After he wrote them down he walked to everyone near by showing the list. He turned to Raph when he asked who would be judging. "Well the idea was, we prank each other until teams give up, or surrender. Last duo standing wins."

Michelangelo/Mimi
Karai/Mystee
Leonardo/Max
Raphael/Shiro
Casey/Donatello
April/Kevin

Mystee took a look at the list and nodded. "Karai. Alrighty then." She looked to the others smirking. "Prepare to get wrecked."

Roland
10-24-2015, 04:16 PM
Casey looked at the list and found out he was paired with Donnie. He wondered if Mikey purposely pair Donnie to cramp his prank skills. Guess who Casey going to prank first. He actually hoped to be paired with April but Mikey wasn't that stupid.

Raph wasn't ecstatic to be paired up with Shiro but he thought he could make this work. He gave Mikey mischievous smile "So knockout style survival of the fittest. I like it. Time to get my prank on." Raph said with confidence. Raph turned his head towards Casey and Donnie and gave them a smirk. "Ok let's do this." Raph said and extented his hand towards Shiro.

Shiro Kame
10-24-2015, 04:39 PM
Shiro walked inside after talking to Kevin. She had overheard Mikey's speech about the prankoff.

Shiro slowly took Raph's hand, clearly not use to touching or being touched.

Bravotello
10-25-2015, 01:06 PM
Mimi pouted a little to herself. She was hoping to be teamed up with Donny, even if he wasn't the best at pranking. She walked over to Michelangelo and touched his hand. "Um..I hear your g-good at this at r-right?"

Fang Wolf
10-25-2015, 01:09 PM
Splinter sneak after Lady and Witchpanther.
When he hear about prankwar. "That can end bad..."

Lethal Lullaby
10-25-2015, 01:33 PM
April walked to Kevin offering her hand for a hand shake. "Let's show these guys what we can do. I trust we'll be a good team." She says to him with a smile.

Mystee stood next to Karai looking around at the others. She looked over to Casey and Donatello. Hmm. I'd love to go after Jones, but Donnie's on his team. I'll have to avoid them for however we last. She then looked over to the other teams before stopping on Michelangelo. "So this gonna start or what?"

Michelangelo smiled at Mimi taking her hand. "Of course I'm the champion at pranking. You're lucky to be on my side."

"For now. Everyone part ways, because it's time to begin!" Michelangelo says before taking off with Mimi.

Fang Wolf
10-25-2015, 03:29 PM
Witchpanther smiled. "prankwar? That sound fun to watch..:P"

Roland
10-25-2015, 04:52 PM
Raph pulled Shiro closer and whispered in her ear. "Ok we're going to prank Casey and Donnie first. *Raph grapped something from his pocket and stashed it into her pocket*. Because Donnie and Casey like April, I made a card that was sent from April which sprays the wielder , when they open the card , with a liquid which burn their skin or eyes. I want you to deliver it to them. Make sure to play Donnie and Casey against eachother and do get yourself sprayed. Join up with me in the master bedroom after that." Raph then went to the master bedroom.

Casey went to Donnie and said "Ok Donnie, If we win this prank war, I will let you pursue April for a day without me butting in. If we lose you will get a atomic wedgie in that Shredder costume of yours. Now let prank Mikey first." Casey then tried to follow Mikey as stealthfully as possible.

Shiro Kame
10-25-2015, 06:45 PM
Shiro bit her lip, she didn't want to prank Casey, but Raph would probably get back at her in some way. She sighed and followed Donnie and Casey.

Shiro: Hey, you two got a minute?!

Bravotello
10-25-2015, 09:58 PM
Mimi stumbled as she was dragged off by Mikey. "Oh? A-Am I? Good! It would be great to win but um...I don't know much about this you'll have to help me I'm not the mischief type.." She looked back at the other teams warily. "I wonder what they're planning.."

Spirael
10-26-2015, 05:55 AM
Removing the Shredder mask so he could see properly, Donatello frowned slightly as he read his name matched up with Casey on the list. He’d much rather have been paired with April, but at least this way it meant that Casey wasn’t teamed up with April either.

At Casey’s offer, he brightened noticeably. “You’re on.” he replied, “Though I don’t need you to let me do anything!” he then added, sternly.

A whole day to spend with April without Casey getting in the way; It would be like a dream come true! Donatello was already picturing all the things he could arrange. A romantic walk… With a picnic! Oh, then maybe they could watch a movie together, all snuggled up. It would be perfect.

Shaking his head slightly, he snapped out of his daydream. First, they had to win this crazy prank contest. Well, as the master of ingenious inventions, Donnie was determined to be a force to be reckoned with. He’d incorporated various things into his costume already that would certainly come in handy, not to mention the things he could construct around the house.

Retrieving a pad of paper, Donatello quickly started sketching out ideas. “Ok, so I have plenty of smoke bombs. With what’s in the kitchen I think I could adapt them to be stink bombs.” he started, keeping his voice low and explaining to Casey as he sketched.

“I’ve got some homemade cherry bombs I’ve been working on. With the old pipework in this house, I’m pretty sure it must be interconnected so, with proper positioning, I reckon they could be used to create some interesting water effects.” Donnie continued, grinning.

“Beyond that-“ he started, but was cut off as Shiro approached. “Hey Shiro.” he greeted. “What do you need?”

On the other side of the room, Leonardo was looking thoughtful. Carrying out pranks had never been his strong point, though he was confident enough in his perceptive abilities that he didn’t think he was particularly in danger of being caught by them either.

As he read his partner’s name on the list, he was briefly disappointed not to have been matched up with Karai. Oh the havoc they could have wrought together! But he was sure Max would be a good person to work alongside too. Heading over, Leo nodded at his partner. “Looks like we’re a team.” he stated. “So, do you have any good prank ideas?”

Blackeyedsonic
10-26-2015, 11:43 AM
Kevin shacks April's hand with a smile "um ill do my best"

Max thinks for a sec "are any of them easy to scare?" He smiles thinking of an idea

Roland
10-26-2015, 04:28 PM
Raph wanted to see Donnie and Casey get pranked but they would know it was prank if he was in the vicinity. They won't expect Shiro to pull the prank which made the prank even sweeter. Raph just hoped the prank won't backfire on Shiro. Raph enter the master bedroom and he threw April's and Mystee's clothes out of the window. "He he" Raph laughed. Raph's definition of a prank was clearly blurred.

Donnie seemed just too happy at having a day with April without Casey butting in which made him frown a bit. Casey attitude changed a bit when Donnie suggested awesome things for pranks. Donnie was cut off by Shiro which made Casey turn around and look a Shiro. "What's up?" Casey said after Donnie asked what Shiro needed.

Shiro Kame
10-26-2015, 04:59 PM
Shiro: Um...April wanted me to give this note to somebody. She didn't tell me who exactly, except he had a gap between his teeth, used a stick as a weapon, and had a number #16 on his safety gear.

Shiro gulped inwardly, feeling anxious. She described all the traits that both shared, but felt bad deceiving them like this.

Roland
10-27-2015, 02:12 PM
Casey smiled and said "Cool that must be for me. April must be warming up to me. ". Casey shot Donnie a cheeky smile before trying to take the card from Shiro.

The clothes that Raph chucked out of the window were collected by 2 homeless guys. Raph snickered a bit and then tried to rig the ensuite with stink bombs.

Spirael
10-28-2015, 04:52 AM
“Hey, hold up!” Donnie protested, reaching to snatch the letter off Casey. “That description could fit me as well!”

He started to put a thumb under the envelope flap to open it, when he hesitated. “Although, I can’t see April not giving a name but describing either of us that way…” he said, suddenly regarding the letter with suspicion.

He waved it in front of Shiro with a frown. “Is this some kind of prank? It’ll probably tell us to go and meet her somewhere so you can spring a trap, huh?”

Leonardo hesitated at Max’s question. “Uh, well…” he started, uncertainly. There were some gathered who would likely be easier to prank than others, but it felt dishonourable to deliberately target the weakest players.

Master Splinter’s lesson about battling to win rather than battling in fairness rang in Leo’s mind, but that was for actual fights. This was just a game amongst friends and family, who he’d quite like not to fall out with in an epic way. But at the same time, he was also determined to win.

“It depends what you have in mind.” he continued. “Donnie’s pretty easy to catch unawares, but if you give him chance to think he’ll pick up when something doesn’t add up. It’s not too difficult to distract Raph, but his reactions can be unpredictable and volatile.”

“Casey could probably be caught out easily enough; he tends to act before thinking. With April, I’d be cautious as her telepathic powers might give her an advantage. Mimi seems quite timid, but she’s paired with Mikey who is surprisingly canny at pranks so it might be difficult to target her. I’m not really sure for Shiro or Kevin, I’ve not seen them pranked before.”

“Targeting Karai and Mystee would…probably be a bad idea unless we have a really amazing plan.” Leonardo conceded, reluctantly. “They’re both shrewd and capable.”

Shiro Kame
10-28-2015, 04:57 AM
Shiro shrugs and lets Casey have the letter.

Shiro: Sure, believe it if you want, Don-Don. *begins to walk away*

Blackeyedsonic
10-28-2015, 11:30 AM
Max crouches thinking leo had made some good points with a low grown and a slight howl he intended to show him "I could call up a street dog pack I ran into around here with some direction I could have them sneak up on someone act like it's a hunt?"

Steve sits back sipping some tea pranks ha he just hopes they keep him out of it

Lethal Lullaby
10-28-2015, 11:37 AM
April told Kevin to follow her to the garage. "Okay. What should we do for a prank, Kevin? It's too bad the kitchen got burned down. We could've mixed hot sauce in some punch and wait to see who drinks it." She tells him.

~*~

Mikey took Mimi outside by the shed. "Alright Mimi. Have you ever prank ed anyone before?" He asks her already thinking of a few pranks himself.

~*~

Mystee pulled Karai up stairs to one of the other bedrooms. "Karai, come look I think I got a pretty neat idea to prank the others." She says looking to the backwoods past the backyard of the mansion.

Roland
10-28-2015, 02:54 PM
Casey wanted to snatch the letter back but Donnie had a valid point.What if this was a prank to meet April somewhere. When Shiro avoid the question Casey said. "Open the letter. Let us see what location Shiro want to prank us at. Maybe we can beat them with their own prank" Casey told Donnie.

Raph eyed his handy work. "He he he! That will definitely knock their socks of." Raph said as he slowly an carefully reversed backwards to the main bedroom. Raph then waited for Shiro.

Shiro Kame
10-28-2015, 03:59 PM
Shiro went back to Raph, confident that Casey and Donnie were going to fall for the prank. She couldn't help but giggle a little as she listened for their reactions of getting sprayed.

Bravotello
10-28-2015, 11:09 PM
April told Kevin to follow her to the garage. "Okay. What should we do for a prank, Kevin? It's too bad the kitchen got burned down. We could've mixed hot sauce in some punch and wait to see who drinks it." She tells him.

~*~

Mikey took Mimi outside by the shed. "Alright Mimi. Have you ever prank ed anyone before?" He asks her already thinking of a few pranks himself.

~*~

Mystee pulled Karai up stairs to one of the other bedrooms. "Karai, come look I think I got a pretty neat idea to prank the others." She says looking to the backwoods past the backyard of the mansion.

Mimi shook her head. "Oh no. I've never pranked anyone before in my entire life..umm..." She thought about it. "At least I don't think so..or remember...I would have gotten into alot of trouble if I did."

Lethal Lullaby
10-29-2015, 01:20 PM
((Is it bad that I have no idea what to reply to this anymore?))

Roland
10-29-2015, 04:29 PM
((Very bad.))

Casey impactience got the better of him. He had to know the location of the prank. "Donnie, just open the.. Forget it. Just give me the letter." Casey said as he snatched the letter from Donnie after a bit of a struggle.

Raph saw Shiro walking towards him so he went to her to meet her half way. "He he he. Did they fall for it?" Raph asked Shiro.

Shiro Kame
10-29-2015, 04:58 PM
Shiro nods: I think so. I have idea that we can prank Mikey by having a tape play of pizza getting made before being viciously destroyed.

Lethal Lullaby
10-29-2015, 10:55 PM
((Hmm okay. well here's the options. I'm at a loss for pranking. So either this becomes a do whatever rp, we skip to when the haunted activity happens as long as it's nothing too ridiculous, like creepypasta showing up, or 5 Nights at Freddy's., or we call this done. I'll let y'all decide. I just suddenly don't wanna do prank war, cause idk what to do lol. Sorry if this is an inconveneince to anyone.))

Roland
10-30-2015, 05:18 PM
((Okay. How about our characters go trick or treating))

Casey open the letter which then sprayed Donnie and himself. "Aaah. My eyes! My skin!" Casey yelled in pain.

Raph gave Shiro approving nod that could freak out Mikey easily. Raph heard Casey screamed in pain and the gave Shiro a smirk. "Oh yeah we got then good." Raph said. He then heard alarm go off. Raph then remember it was time for the next activity and here he was just getting prank on. He didn't know what they where going to do next. He then went down to find out what they were going to do next.

Lethal Lullaby
11-01-2015, 11:18 AM
((Okay everyone get ready to do some Trick or Treating.))

"Okay I think Now's a good time to go trick or treating, don't you guys think so?" Michelangelo asks all of them.

Mystee smiled nodding in agreement. "I'm up for it."

"Oh but Mystee you don't eat-" Michelangelo started frowning before Mystee quickly interupted him.

"Ahem! I can just split up the candy I get between the rest of you." Mystee says walking over to Donatello and standing on his left side.

"Shouldn't at least one person stay with the house. In case some trick-or- treaters come here?" April asks.

Shiro Kame
11-01-2015, 11:26 AM
Shiro looked away. She didn't feel comfortable going near humans anyways, and her costume was wrecked from the fire.

Roland
11-01-2015, 12:29 PM
Raph gave Mikey a nod and said "I'm in." Casey was still in pain. "Aah my eyes. Shiro!!!" Casey said in anger. Raph just smirked when he heard the prank worked. "I'm not going stay." Raph told Mikey.

Fang Wolf
11-01-2015, 04:36 PM
Lady and Witchpanther hear someting about get out on trick or treating.
"Oh,We join in..." Both smiled.

Lethal Lullaby
11-01-2015, 11:36 PM
((Sorry folks but ending this here. Feel free to check out Shiro Kame's RP ideas thread however.))

DONE RP.

Shiro Kame
11-01-2015, 11:42 PM
((Sorry folks but ending this here. Feel free to check out Shiro Kame's RP ideas thread however.))

DONE RP.

It's official. I, Shiro Kame, have successfully killed an RP. *runs screaming as people try to throw eggs, tomatoes, and other products at me*