PDA

View Full Version : If you were in a video game....

GoldMutant
09-15-2015, 08:50 PM
Nothing like some gaming to relax right? :)

Well, pretty easy explanation. If you were in a video game, what would you want it to be like? It could be a genre, a series you want to go into, anything you like.

Martian_Turtlesaurus
09-15-2015, 09:06 PM
Metal gear solid ❗
The games are epic and I would love to pilot the metal gear Rex.
Also I would like to hide in a cardboard box ��

Powder
09-15-2015, 09:47 PM
Well, if the question is "What game universe would you like to be a part of?" I'm torn between The Legend Of Zelda, Pokemon, & Animal Crossing. Hyrule has no electricity (at least not in the ways that we do), & there's evil everywhere, so maybe that's an easy pass after all... I just really like that world, the races/species, the landscapes, the whole visual aesthetic is really awesome. As for the realm of Pokemon, I'm not really into the idea of battling or anything, moreso the friendship/pet dynamic, traveling through nature with your little buddies, I'd probably be one of the artist or photographer types you'd see in the anime. & with Animal Crossing, experiencing my town/villagers in real life would be a hoot. What a peaceful life that'd be. :tlol:

Then there's thoughts of tech like the Portal gun, that'd be kick-ass to have. Or trying out battle simulators like Team Fortress 2.

sdp
09-15-2015, 10:47 PM
Well, if the question is "What game universe would you like to be a part of?".
I think this has been asked before but that might've been another forum or about an animated/live action show. Now this is something that is actually interesting.

Hyrule is always full of problems, I definitely wouldn't want to be there. The Pokemon universe on the other hand is awesome, outside of a few major catastrophic events which are always dealt with by some trainer it's a very calm place to do whatever you want even if you don't want to battle, plenty of adventure there. Mario's world is rather fun and open for adventure no matter who you are. It's difficult because many universes for videogames are only interesting because of one character but otherwise is the real world or are terribly violent places I wouldn't actually want to live there or are based on licensed fictional universes. IMO you also have to think that if you're in that game's universe you wouldn't be someone important or friend of the franchise's hero or whatever, you'd essentially be a NPC living in that world.

Netkeeper
09-16-2015, 12:24 PM
Universe-wise, Pokemon, no question. I'd want with all my heart to be a Pokemon researcher.

AT-Man
09-16-2015, 05:03 PM
Well, I would be a muthafukcing Terrasaur!!!!

http://shrines.rpgclassics.com/snes/ct/bc65mil/terrasaur.gif raaawwwrrr

CyberCubed
09-16-2015, 06:17 PM
Most videogame worlds are incredibly dangerous and assuming we don't have infinite lives one death and you're gone forever.

Better off going to some life sim game or something.

Mew
09-16-2015, 06:25 PM
I wouldn't mind being in the Pokčmon world. I would wanna be a cute little Mew!

Ninja Arnold
11-01-2015, 12:25 AM
Nothing like some gaming to relax right? :)

Well, pretty easy explanation. If you were in a video game, what would you want it to be like? It could be a genre, a series you want to go into, anything you like.

I don't know if this is the right kind of answer, but I wouldn't mind living in Super Mario 64. That place was legit.

shuriken
11-01-2015, 09:36 PM
I already am. Dynamite Davey in SVR 2007... Cruiserweight Champion of the world:lol:

Prowler
11-06-2015, 05:30 PM
Pokémon. You can just travel all over the world catching and training Pokémon without needing a job to support yourself or going to school/university and obtain a degree. Want better than that?

Can't think of any other gaming worlds that would be good for me to live in, since as someone has already stated, gaming worlds tend to be quite dangerous. So unless you're Mario, Link or Mega Man; I don't think you're gonna have much fun in the worlds they live in.

Leo656
11-07-2015, 02:37 AM
Leisure Suit Larry. :tcool: You'd think that would be most guys' default answer.

Terrible games but you can't argue with the premise of living in a mostly harmless virtual world with eager bimbos everywhere, where your only obstacle is talking them out of their clothes.

For some reason, I see Powder taking over for Parappa. :lol:

PangolinFeets
11-07-2015, 08:08 AM
Nintendogs.

snake
11-07-2015, 10:25 AM
Pokemon.
No downsides whatsoever

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/146991/4283841-7112991735-tumbl.jpg

Amaranthus
11-07-2015, 10:38 AM
GTA. I love shooting prostitutes.

PangolinFeets
11-07-2015, 11:25 AM
Pokemon.
No downsides whatsoever

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/146991/4283841-7112991735-tumbl.jpg

Until they make the realistic Pokemon MMO where there are terrorist Pokemon liberation armies that blow up Pokecenters and Gyms. #Pokequality

Wesley
11-08-2015, 12:19 PM
Skies of Arcadia. It would be a great experience to travel around the world on an airship. I wouldn't mind driving in Crazy Taxi either.

Prowler
11-08-2015, 12:51 PM
Leisure Suit Larry. :tcool: You'd think that would be most guys' default answer.

Terrible games but you can't argue with the premise of living in a mostly harmless virtual world with eager bimbos everywhere, where your only obstacle is talking them out of their clothes.

For some reason, I see Powder taking over for Parappa. :lol:
I had totally forgotten that that game existed. Ofc, it had to be you the one name dropping it. :lol:

Slade
11-12-2015, 06:59 AM
GTA would be my #1 choice.

Assassin's Creed universe.

Metal Gear

Street Fighter

I'd prolly do Pokémon too.

Oh, there was a Playboy Mansion game for PS2.

shuriken
11-12-2015, 06:10 PM
Oh well I'd be the next Shinobi. Take over for Joe Musashi and fight uber new Neo-Zeed. Love the genesis games, wall jumping, shuriken throwing, sword slicing, drop kicking and ninja magic using glorious-ness. I should totally make a Shinobi outfit...