PDA

View Full Version : Feet for TMNT customs?

steve2477
09-17-2015, 04:16 PM
Hi I'm new here and first time posting a thread here. I have made four Teenage Mutant Ninja Turles customs. I used all 3 3/4 Gi Joe 25th Anniversary parts. I used the head, shell and feet from the Half Shell Heroes Turtles. But I'm not happy with the feet. The feet are far too large and look awful. The head isn't too bad, a little big, but I don't mind, it makes them look cartoony, which I like.

What I need are ideas on what feet to use, the Classic two toe turtles feet or the current Nick toons three toes Turles. What 4 inch action figures are out there with feet like that? Or maybe other turtle mini figure's feet.

Thanks in advance.

OrokuYoshiFilms
09-19-2015, 11:00 AM
How about a pic or two? Depending on the style of turtles you're doing certain feet options might not be best...

Candy Kappa
09-19-2015, 11:39 AM
I vaguely remember some costumer making custom pieces for making 3 3/4th scale Turtles, which included two toed feet. Google could probably find more info.

But Marvel Universe Nightcrawler would do nicely for feet and hands.

Plasticplayhouse
09-19-2015, 12:05 PM
i would grind down the front half of the foot into a thin stump and sculpt over it. since they are gi joes, if you need to balance them or keep them up, just pop them on one of their pegged stands while you sculpt their feet. just keep a piece of scotch tape or plastic wrap between the feet and the stand so the sculpting material doesnt harden and attach to the plastic stand.

Plasticplayhouse
09-19-2015, 12:06 PM
But Marvel Universe Nightcrawler would do nicely for feet and hands.

very true!

Ninjinister
09-19-2015, 09:56 PM
Yeah show us a bit of what ya got! I've been struggling with my 3.75" turtles.