PDA

View Full Version : Gyt's Back in Town, Hide The Food!

Gyt Kaliba
09-25-2015, 01:53 PM
More of a re-introduction (hope that's allowed anyway) than a full on introduction, since...well...I've been here for a bit, technically. I first joined back in 2008 looks like, was pretty active for a while there when the Nick series started up, but then I sort of fell off the wagon of posting here - partially due to real life issues coming up, and partially due to just getting tired of butting heads as it were.

But, things are quite a bit more stable now though, so...yeah! I be back, yo. :trazz: For anyone that remembers me from before, hiya, it's been a while; to anyone I haven't had the pleasure of meeting before, heyo to you as well.

I guess I'll just close this out with a short description of my knowledge and experience with various different TMNT incarnations.

OT - Grew up on it and still like it to this day, albeit it being a bit of a strained love nowadays. Own most of it and will soon own all of it.
Next Mutation - I've only ever seen the first two/three/whatever episodes that were put together as a 'film' of sorts back on VHS. I'm planning to get it soon though...despite knowing what I'm likely in for.
2K3 - Seen bits and pieces of it, but not a lot, and only own one DVD of it as of now. Definitely enjoy what I've seen of it though.
Nick - Possibly my favorite incarnation of the series overall, and I own every DVD thus far. I'm behind by a bit on what's aired on TV though.
Movies - Seen and own all of them. Personal favorite is probably the original live action, with least favorite being a toss up between...well, honestly, the rest of them.
Video Games - Never really played much of the OT based ones, just enough to know that I suck at them, big time. Have the three 2K3 based ones on PS2, they're okay. Smash-Up...let's not talk about Smash-Up...only played the first of the 3DS Nick based games so far, but haven't gotten around to finishing it yet.
Mirage - Only read a few comics here and there, really want to start picking them up eventually though.
Archie - Never read an issue yet.
IDW - Have up through Vol. 10 of the collected releases (including the various interstitial collections) so far, and definitely enjoying it.

Mew
09-26-2015, 08:48 AM
Welcome back!
:mango:

Gin Rummy
09-26-2015, 03:26 PM
Welcome back to the Technodrome Forums! :)

Davin
09-27-2015, 08:58 AM
Welcome back! :tsmile:

Roland
09-29-2015, 02:14 PM
Welcome back to the drome Gyt Kaliba! I joined the same year :D. Always glad to welcome people back.

Icebot
09-30-2015, 02:47 PM
Welcome back! Hope you enjoy it here!

Mzx10484
10-11-2015, 04:35 PM
Welcome & greetings from Germany !