PDA

View Full Version : Dreamwave TMNT #7 advertisement!

LeSean
09-21-2003, 04:49 PM
here's the preview up at DW's coming soon section on their website!!!

"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles # 7

Written by Peter David & Penciled by LeSean
Cover Skottie Young!

Continuing the all-new story-arc! Things look grim for Dheeraj, a martial arts master and the Turtles’ newest companion. The Thungee street gang has given him an ultimatum: join their ranks…or suffer their wrath! It sounds like a little green-skinned intervention may be in order… don’t miss all the karate/ninjitsu action!!"

http://www.dreamwaveprod.ca/!newsite/images/Coming_Soon/December/TMNT_07.jpg

Kid Icarus
09-21-2003, 05:01 PM
Awesome cover work :D. (edited, cause he's use to giving LeSean props on cover art).

Mondo J. Gecko
09-21-2003, 05:10 PM
Sweet, nice work LeSean

LeSean
09-21-2003, 05:17 PM
i didnt do this cover. 'Human Torch" artist, SKottie Young did the cover.. :D

Mondo J. Gecko
09-21-2003, 05:19 PM
oh :goofygri: ...... yeah :goofygri: , well thanks for clearing that up :goofygri: ........... :D

cqb101
09-21-2003, 05:25 PM
Holy ****! That covers amazing!

Donatello007
09-21-2003, 05:29 PM
Excellent artwork. It is quite amazing.

Quiller-Bee
09-21-2003, 05:32 PM
Skottie's take? Looks like I got my wish!

Ninjatron
09-21-2003, 06:56 PM
Wow, Skottie rules. Loved his Legend of the Spider Clan work. Always thought he'd do well with Turtles. Great to actually see it happening now!

Can we get that as a poster? Please?

Sayonara.

TMNT is cooler than MOTU
09-21-2003, 07:08 PM
New characters, eh? Sounds good.

Machias Banshee
09-21-2003, 08:12 PM
:teek:

*sparklies*

Awesome! :D

Aztec General
09-22-2003, 09:48 AM
Whoah! This guy Scotty is good! :o

Cascadia
09-22-2003, 10:26 AM
Awesome cover :D :D

Raven
09-22-2003, 03:05 PM
wow that a great cover!

cqb101
09-22-2003, 03:07 PM
I'd love to get that cover as a lithograph, or poster!

JameO
09-22-2003, 07:48 PM
I'd love to get that cover as a lithograph, or poster!

Me too! Wow that cover is amazing! Very nice work. I can't wait till issue 5. Anyone know when it will come out or when it is known of when it comes out?

Blaze DTGG
09-23-2003, 01:21 PM
are thre any plans on makeing posters using the DW TMNT designs?

I collect posters and I LOVE the way the TMNT are drawn for this series and I have a few TMNT posters in various different art styles and I would really like a few for the DW style.

so any plans for this? or maybe any other merchandise?

I would buy it. Specially T-shirts.. they do not make enough TNT t-shirts in adult sizes

Blaze DTGG

LeSean
09-23-2003, 02:44 PM
hey DTGG,

sorry, but unfortunately, Dreamwave doesnt have the licnese to print/sell posters..otherwise, there'd be tons of them...the covers for the past 4 issues ahve been requested countless times as posters...

just lithographs... many requested the litho for my first cover as well. currently theres a litho for Pats, hopefully if theres enough demand, there'd be a litho of one of my covers:)

good luck!

Blaze DTGG
09-23-2003, 04:37 PM
how do you get the lithos?

and thats really too bad that they wont let you make posters or other merchandise. but I can keep hopeing *L*

Blaze DTGG

HorseTechie
09-24-2003, 10:39 AM
Hrmm.. I think from the Dreamwave store, if not just keeping your eyes open the next time you go to a comic con. Hasbro is generous for them to have DW TF posters and lithos all over the place... but I dunno how Mirage will be about it.

Here's the link to DW's store. But it's not open right now since they are redeveloping it: http://www.dreamwave.safeshopper.com/

Jephael
09-24-2003, 12:38 PM
I'm really getting anxious for this book to come out, just by looking at the cover alone!

Ninjatron
09-24-2003, 09:07 PM
I could have sworn that I heard Pat say at a convention that there was going to be some TMNT merchandise from Dreamwave. Not sure what that means exactly.

I do know that there's going to be something going on with DW and Konami's game, like some art in the instruction book or something.

Damn, I really want DW TMNT posters. Something's gotta happen to make this change!

Sayonara.

TMNT is cooler than MOTU
09-25-2003, 04:57 PM
Alex Ross should do a cover.

Raven
09-25-2003, 07:35 PM
that would kick ass if alex ross made a cover, or even jim lee!

tOkKa
09-26-2003, 07:03 PM
-->> .. someone once said the TMNTs are some of the most 'bendable' characters.. meaning when illustrated.. they quite often are recognizable fairly instantly by readers.. the DW book continues jsut to kick the actual cartoons teeth.. i'm too impressed geez!! :sick: ..i hope some more Shredder and Splinter on covers tho' .. i can't wait for Shredder's eventual appearence!!

lethrhd
09-28-2003, 11:29 AM
Am I the only one that prays and thanks GOD that the turtles are back lol! Not just back I mean BACK and better then ever, you know when I heard about the "year of the turtle" or the 'revival of the tmnt' I suspected you know, kiddy stuff like the first time around but this is hard core comics, and action packed episodes we can all enjoy. This rocks!

Dane E5R
09-28-2003, 11:39 AM
Unless Alex Ross makes them look like the movie turtles, I don't want him doin' any covers. I've never been a fan of the "realistic" take on the turtles, I.E. A.C Farley's take.. Although I do like his art.. If that makes any sense.. And Jim Lee..While he is tied with Joe Madureira for being my favorite comic artist of all time, he needs to stay the hell away from the turtles. I've seen him take a few shots at the turtles, and none of them have ever been good. However I would LOVE to see a Joe Mad cover! Hell, I wouldn't mind penciling a cover myself. :lol: