PDA

View Full Version : Wabbit

turtlefanforever
10-01-2015, 05:53 PM
Anybody watching this show?

'Wabbit' it's the new bugs bunny cartoon. One of the original programming shows on Boomerang.

Its like the middle ground between looney tunes and the looney tunes show with animation like the new 'Tom and jerry' series.

SkolNation26
10-01-2015, 06:42 PM
Anybody watching this show?

'Wabbit' it's the new bugs bunny cartoon. One of the original programming shows on Boomerang.

Its like the middle ground between looney tunes and the looney tunes show with animation like the new 'Tom and jerry' series.

I saw the preview/promo for it and thought I may try it at some point. But I have not as yet. Seems a bit more like old-school Bugs Bunny humor than The Looney Tunes Show, perhaps. Which would be welcomed by me.

Raph's Girl
10-01-2015, 09:25 PM
I saw the first episode and wasn't impressed. It was too bizarre and uh... "Dear WB...never EVER have Yosemite Sam do THAT again..."

ssjup81
10-01-2015, 10:26 PM
I'm curious. May check this out.

Wildcat
10-01-2015, 11:09 PM
I've been watching and think it's great. The humor is not over the top or randomness. Its got a good balance and fits well with the classics. The art style is nice. It's cute that Bugs has a friend in Squeaks.

I hope other Looney Tunes stars show up. I just don't like the Bigfoot character because he's just there as stupid-material but it's ok. Not like he's in every episode.

TurtleTitan97
10-03-2015, 07:24 PM
Started watching this series yesterday. I really enjoy it more than the Looney Tunes show. Hope Daffy shows up eventually.

ssjup81
10-03-2015, 08:23 PM
So...took a look at the first episode. Hm...just didn't do it for me, but I could see what they were trying to do. Maybe I'll check out another ep someday, but the first ep just made me want to pop in an old WB Bugs Bunny cartoon from the past...

TurtleTitan97
10-03-2015, 08:43 PM
So...took a look at the first episode. Hm...just didn't do it for me, but I could see what they were trying to do. Maybe I'll check out another ep someday, but the first ep just made me want to pop in an old WB Bugs Bunny cartoon from the past...

Perhaps it's just my opinion, but I feel like the later episodes were better than the first.