PDA

View Full Version : [Question] When can pictures be posted?

GoldMutant
10-01-2015, 07:27 PM
Ever since entering the forums, I've still been unable to use any pictures or gifs yet. Shame too, I really want to finish updating my page. :ohwell:

Anyone know when you can start posting pictures?

Powder
10-01-2015, 07:55 PM
I'm not sure what you mean... You just go to am image hosting site, upload your pic, copy/paste the code, bingo.

GoldMutant
10-04-2015, 08:29 AM
Powder, the issue I have is I wanted to post a picture for a signature a while back. When I attempted it, that didn't work out as it was completely blank on my end.

It just won't allow me to post those as a signature.

Powder
10-04-2015, 12:56 PM
You're using pictures with the coding? Try Tinypic, it always works without fail for me.

myconius
07-17-2016, 09:08 AM
I'm not sure what you mean... You just go to am image hosting site, upload your pic, copy/paste the code, bingo.

what's a good image hosting site to use?

i've been wanting to share some recent art i've picked up from conventions, just haven't yet cuz i'm not sure which is a good site to use.

TurtleWA
07-17-2016, 12:55 PM
I just started using Photobucket. I like how simple it is to use with just the app on my phone. It's been down once for maintenance, other then that it's alright I suppose.

myconius
07-17-2016, 01:19 PM
I just started using Photobucket. I like how simple it is to use with just the app on my phone. It's been down once for maintenance, other then that it's alright I suppose.

thank you. :)

Powder
07-17-2016, 01:33 PM
I'd recommend Imgur if you want an account somewhere, Tinypic for casual dropping. Photobucket is annoying 'cause if someone wants to open/enlarge the image they have to click through various webpages first.

myconius
07-17-2016, 01:44 PM
I'd recommend Imgur if you want an account somewhere, Tinypic for casual dropping. Photobucket is annoying 'cause if someone wants to open/enlarge the image they have to click through various webpages first.

now THIS is the kind of intel i was was looking for!!! :D

thank you Powder!! :)