PDA

View Full Version : Who DOESN'T like pizza?

Etsyturtle2
10-02-2015, 05:14 PM
So, I personally love pizza. But I was wondering who here doesn't. Also is there a specific reason?

Icebot
10-02-2015, 05:34 PM
Unlike most people, I don't like cheese on pizza.

Unless pizza with just sauce counts as pizza, I don't like pizza.

Etsyturtle2
10-02-2015, 08:16 PM
Unlike most people, I don't like cheese on pizza.
Unless pizza with just sauce counts as pizza, I don't like pizza.

Interesting, I have never heard that before!:tlol:

Netkeeper
10-02-2015, 09:18 PM
Your signature is an eyesore.

Anyway I love pizza, but I'm extremely picky about it. I won't eat pizza hut and a few other places [but I always forget which ones] and I won't eat pepperoni at all. There are a LOT of pizza toppings I won't eat actually, so I usually only eat cheese.

Amaranthus
10-03-2015, 02:30 AM
I used to love pizza. But I only liked the pizza they sold in the freezer in the supermarket and only 1 kind (prosciutto). Now I'm pretty much over it.
Just not that keen on it.

Mayhem
10-03-2015, 05:05 AM
My parents aren't huge fans of pizza. But they're about the only people I know who have a negative opinion on it.

DarkFell
10-03-2015, 05:16 AM
I got more into eating pizza when I moved out. Most of of us in my family are alright with eating it.
I can recall my grandfather not liking pizza (I think he hated melted cheese on nearly everything for some reason.)
My grandmother was the complete opposite of him.

Etsyturtle2
10-03-2015, 05:57 AM
Your signature is an eyesore.

Anyway I love pizza, but I'm extremely picky about it. I won't eat pizza hut and a few other places [but I always forget which ones] and I won't eat pepperoni at all. There are a LOT of pizza toppings I won't eat actually, so I usually only eat cheese.

Sorry, another member, Mew drew it for me. Personally I like it and he took the time to make it so I'll use it. As for everyone else, cold and interesting. All kinds of good stories!

Mew
10-03-2015, 06:13 AM
I like pineapple, bacon, and white sauce on my pizza. Only kind I really love.

Etsyturtle2
10-03-2015, 06:16 AM
Mew, no offense intended whatsoever, that's the tiniest bit like Michelangelo, but cool! It's your opinion and what you like.

MsMarvelDuckie
10-03-2015, 08:19 PM
I actually love all kinds of pizza, and toppings. Only thing I won't eat is anchovies, for obvious reasons. I worked in a pizza place for three and a half years, and those things always stunk to high heaven. And the one time I got one on my pizza by accident, it was so dang salty it was like eating a crunchy fish-flavored piece of salt. Yech! And they still have the bones, so.... Nope. Unacceptable. My favorite pizza toppings are chicken, bacon, pineapple, and mushroom. Or a steak fajita pizza, with peppers, onions, mushrooms, and steak. We had those where I worked for a while, and they were AWESOME!

senpai
10-17-2015, 11:31 AM
My stomach sucks and it can't handle tomato sauce very well. Whereas I love the taste, I don't like how terrible I feel afterwards nor do I like how greasy pizza tends to be. But yeah. Pizza, in general, is delicious.

shuriken
10-18-2015, 04:50 PM
I really like pizza, like I care about too much sometimes. Anyway with that said, I can't stand bad pizza. Like those frozen pizzas make me sick, as well as really greasy ones and Pizza Hut. I'm ok with Dominoes, but certain ones are bad. Pretty much any super greasy foods...

Mzx10484
10-18-2015, 04:54 PM
There are some HI-TASTE frozen pizzas. Or maybe I'm missing the comparisons. Or just a matter of taste ...

Powder
10-18-2015, 04:58 PM
There are some HI-TASTE frozen pizzas.

As a New Yorker who literally lives on pizza & has a high-standard, I agree.

A properly cooked Red Barron thin crust pepperoni comes pretty close to the real thing (especially if you add a dash of oregano), & it's certainly miles ahead of chain "pizza" like Little Caesars.

Mew
10-18-2015, 05:00 PM
Mew, no offense intended whatsoever, that's the tiniest bit like Michelangelo, but cool! It's your opinion and what you like.
I dont mind being like Mike. He's my favorite TMNT. :)

Etsyturtle2
10-18-2015, 05:02 PM
As a New Yorker who literally lives on pizza & has a high-standard, I agree.

A properly cooked Red Barron thin crust pepperoni comes pretty close to the real thing (especially if you add a dash of oregano), & it's certainly miles ahead of chain "pizza" like Little Caesars.

Red baron..yuck... Oh I just switched to digiorno because I can't stand Red Baron.

shuriken
10-19-2015, 07:23 PM
^^ I will try DiGiornio and Red Baron. Tombstone is meh.. But c'mon Powder everyone knows little Caesar's is like the least common denominator...:lol:

Leo656
10-19-2015, 09:40 PM
I'll eat it but I don't love it. For a few years my Dad worked at a pizza place so I had it like 5 nights a week. Then I had it every day at work for like 6 years straight. So I got kinda sick of it. But I'll eat it, I don't care, it's just usually not my first choice.

Eiko
10-20-2015, 12:10 AM
Use to like it as a child, now tho cant stand the stuff.

Ninja Arnold
10-31-2015, 11:12 PM
So, I personally love pizza. But I was wondering who here doesn't. Also is there a specific reason?

I'm a pizza lover. Why would anyone not like it? : )