PDA

View Full Version : Lord Dregg story idea

Yabuturtle
10-09-2015, 12:16 PM
I've worked on chapters here and there. Really most of them would boil down to the same idea of a massive crossover but I always wondered who should have been the main villain, the person who I could see as the leader of the villains. I thought of Krang and in my story it's mostly just himself and I feel it's empty without Shredder. I only personally wanted a Big Bad and then I thought of Lord Dregg. He wasn't as memorable but I felt he was more competent and I think he's rather underappreciated and doesn't get as much credit. I felt like he was a very underrated villain. I wanted to give him more attention as he's threatening, deceptive and dangerous.

In this story it'd feature an alternate version of Lord Dregg, who has both HiTech and Mung working for him. In the show it was one or the other but here, Mung is the chief scientist while HiTech is the main enforcer and therefore has command of both the Techno Gang and the Batmen. Lord Dregg also has his Morpho Genesis Exoskeleton that he had in the last episode and this version of Lord Dregg is much more powerful than other incarnations. In this story Lord Dregg finds it increasingly difficult to rule more planets and therefore needs reinforcements. He uses his knowledge of dimensional portals to recruit many villains to help him from all over the multiverse.

Do you remember the Microbots he had that would build anything almost instantly? Here he finds more villains to recruit but naturally most don't want to serve him. So he uses the Microbots to control them. Basically the Microbot buries itself in the skin of the person. Not only Dregg can spy on them anytime, but the Microbot can also attack the innards of the person and torture them into submission. If the person forcefully removes the microbot, it leaves behind a toxin that kills the person, so the person is basically a slave for life and he can use this against people as powerful as Frieza or the Abomination. Those who are immune to Earthly poisons only or even those with a healing factor cannot even overcome this kind of poison though.

Dr. Strange notices this disturbance and knows the multiple villains have been recruited. He negotiates with Lord Dregg and wants him to stand trial for his crimes but Lord Dregg refuses and this causes Dr. Strange to recruit many other heroines and heroes to combat the threat.

Lord Dregg has already taken over Earth and it's in a post apocalyptic state, and the sky sort of had the reddish color like in Season 8-10 of TMNT. Lord Dregg establishes his Dregg Tower with the Dreggnaught on top of it. After his smaller forces are unable to stop Dr. Strange and his crew, he unleashes his full army. The forces of good destroy Dregg Tower, infiltrate the Dreggnaught and destroy that, too.

Tired of being humiliated, Lord Dregg personally fights with his new exo stuit that causes him to suppress his power (so people like Goku and Dr. Strange can't sense him) can hide within computers and machines, can camouflage and shapeshift his entire body, including growing extra limbs and increasing the size of his body. He's eventually destroyed through a combined effort of the forces of good and eventually they rebuild everything Dregg destroyed, his slaves are freed and all those who were killed by him are brought back through artifacts like the Dragon Balls. Everyone eventually goes back to their respective universes except certain characters that fall in love, as they stay together.

Please let me know what you think. :)

Ceres
10-09-2015, 02:15 PM
so this is basically a crossover? Sounds interesting so far.

Yabuturtle
10-09-2015, 05:43 PM
so this is basically a crossover? Sounds interesting so far.

It is really! It's a HUGE crossover and shows pretty much any character you can think of. xD I liked Lord Dregg and thought he was one of the most underrated villains in animation.

This would include everything from TMNT, DBZ, Marvel, DC, Image, Dark Horse, Mirage, various animated movies ect. Glad you find it interesting so far. :)

I always thought this would be a great way to use the Micro Bots instead of just building stuff. He can use it to track people, torture them into submission and if they remove it, a poisonous barb gets lodged in their skin, much like when a bee stings you, and goes away, it leaves behind the stinger. In the story he doesn't try to destroy the heroes first as he would rather control them but only though constant meddling and failures is he pushed to the edge.

I personally like the post apocalyptic story where everyone is fearful slaves of Lord Dregg. There wouldn't even really be a "main hero" per se. Dr. Strange recruits many of them, but he's a good supporting role. I didn't want certain characters to be left in the bleachers and that all of them, even the weakest provides great help. :)

Ceres
10-16-2015, 08:50 AM
It is really! It's a HUGE crossover and shows pretty much any character you can think of. xD I liked Lord Dregg and thought he was one of the most underrated villains in animation.

This would include everything from TMNT, DBZ, Marvel, DC, Image, Dark Horse, Mirage, various animated movies ect. Glad you find it interesting so far. :)

I always thought this would be a great way to use the Micro Bots instead of just building stuff. He can use it to track people, torture them into submission and if they remove it, a poisonous barb gets lodged in their skin, much like when a bee stings you, and goes away, it leaves behind the stinger. In the story he doesn't try to destroy the heroes first as he would rather control them but only though constant meddling and failures is he pushed to the edge.

I personally like the post apocalyptic story where everyone is fearful slaves of Lord Dregg. There wouldn't even really be a "main hero" per se. Dr. Strange recruits many of them, but he's a good supporting role. I didn't want certain characters to be left in the bleachers and that all of them, even the weakest provides great help. :)

Lol somehow this reminds me on one issue of marvel where Dr.Strange teamed up with Namor and Bruce Banner to stop Dormammu and his crazy sister from taking over the galaxy(it was more for the fun and giggles but still). Poor Dr.Strange, always on the recieving end :D

Well even my interest for Dregg is not that big, your idea certainly has some promising spirit. I included Dregg in one of my latest installments too, there he is teaming up with Shreeka in a really really weird...combo...it's awkward how good this two would fit together xD.(in my interpretation of course :) )

That is some huge ass work for you i bet. Good luck with it anyway :) I certainly will check it out :D