PDA

View Full Version : Fast Forward/Space Race AU

Bravotello
10-11-2015, 01:34 AM
OK so this is one of the multi paragraph Angst Rp's I wanted to do! I decided to go for this one!

It’s the year 2105 and humanity has become a more advanced society. Aliens are common place and Earth is no longer the only place where humans reside. Humans have moved to other planets as well. In all directions life is booming, everywhere but not everything is good. There are still problems, intergalactic wars and money issues.

An AI that runs most of the planets in this galaxy has other plans. Up until now the AI seemed to not really have a personality. It seemed to just exist to do what humans wanted. One day though that all changed. It continued to run things but locked out any humans from accessing or using it. As it ran things however it started to do a new thing. Create a “Game”

The AI would activate androids and other AI’s around for the recruitment process. The game is simple, the AI chooses fighters from across the galaxy and makes them compete. Whoever can take 12 inhabited planets for their own wins leadership of everything the AI can control and since that’s alot of planets and alot of land, that’s no small prize.

Everyone is competing, fighting each other for territory, but..things are not completely what they seem.

Meanwhile Cody, Serling and the Turtles all go to the building where the AI resides and when Cody tries to use it, something happens and they all get teleported to a spot right where a battle is going on.

(I don't want to spoil the huge secret the AI is hiding but I'll give a hint, something is wrong with the reality everyone's living in in this AU. I have alot of OC's in this AU. I'm OK with OC's in this RP but I want to keep them limited if they aren't the fighters that are competing in the contest like my OC's are to keep things from getting too complicated.)

TMNT Characters:
Donatello: Unworthy Tinker
Raphael Lethal Lullaby
Leonardo: Lethal Lullaby
Michelangelo Unworthy Tinker
Cody: Lethal Lullaby
Serling: Unworthy Tinker

OC's:
Mimi: Bravotello
Fern: Bravotello
Olivia: Bravotello
Karen: Bravotello
Nuan: Bravotello
Nevaeh: Bravotello
Clara: Bravotello
(If you guys want more info about my characters/appearances in the Space AU I'd be happy to link to some posts I made on my Tumblr.)

Lethal Lullaby
10-11-2015, 11:04 PM
Oh I do really hope this happens. i would love to see links to your characters as well.
May I be Cody and Leonardo?

Bravotello
10-11-2015, 11:19 PM
Sure! I'll reserve them for you! If you linked the stater to people, it might make this happen faster. (I'm bad at this tbh when i write starters they get ignored alot)

OK! here you go~

http://bravosmuses.tumblr.com/tagged/Space-Race-AU

You'll notice characters there I didn't use. That's because the ones I didn't use are dead/gone at this point in the space race story XD

Unworthy tinker
10-15-2015, 01:32 AM
*raises hand* can I be Mikey, Donnie, and Serling?

Bravotello
10-15-2015, 04:02 AM
Reserved for you! Now all we need is a Raphael!

This is coming together and Im excited as heck for it XD

Lethal Lullaby
10-19-2015, 10:58 AM
Question: What would make an OC a fighter, if we wanna include one?

And I won't mind taking Raphael too, just to get this started.

Bravotello
10-19-2015, 01:51 PM
All the stuff in my profiles for my OC's would make your OC perfect for this. So their name, age, weapon, what they'll do if they win and a quick bio!

And I'll reserve Raph for you!

Lethal Lullaby
10-19-2015, 01:59 PM
All the stuff in my profiles for my OC's would make your OC perfect for this. So their name, age, weapon, what they'll do if they win and a quick bio!

And I'll reserve Raph for you!

Could i possibly use Mystee in this? or should I not since she is a vampire?

Bravotello
10-19-2015, 05:02 PM
Umm..maybe? I don't know none of them are vampires..you might need to use a different OC, or make Mystee not a vampire in this universe. I dunno if the whole vampire thing would work here.

Lethal Lullaby
10-19-2015, 05:56 PM
I'll just stick with the canon characters I chose. Lol

Bravotello
10-20-2015, 03:22 AM
(OK! I'll start it up!)

Mimi dodged as Clara mercilessly unleashed all her bullets onto her. Damn it! Mimi had been separated from Olivia and Karen. If they were here fighting, Clara wouldn't stand a chance with all the fire power she had set up on this abandoned planet! Mimi was slowly trying to make her way further from Clara but she was getting tired. It was only a matter of time before Clara's good aim finally got her.

A bullet grazed Mimi's side causing her to fall back. She let out a scream of pain and cursed herself for being so slow. She tried desperately to keep her balance but her mind lost against her body, her weight dragging down to the floor. She was completely helpless against the merciless sniper. Clara walked up to her holding a rifle and pointing it at her head. "Just give in, peace lover. Your want for unity is against the AI's wishes, and your the one who signed up for this game." Mimi put her hand over the injury. "...No...never...I just want my daughter back..it forced me...I'll never give in to a machine."

Clara's eyes narrowed. "Then I have to do this. I'm sorry Mimi. It's a shame..we could have been friends." She got ready to pull the trigger when she heard a whirring and saw a bright light. She turned away from Mimi pointing the gun at figures that appeared. "A teleporter!? But no one has been here in years! Only me and other fighters! How could it have been found?" Mimi looked up weakly. "What... is that?"

Lethal Lullaby
10-21-2015, 12:14 PM
Leonardo looked around at their surroundings. Last he recalled they were heading into a building, Cody touched something and now... He had no idea what was going on. He looked to see a woman pointing a gun at them.

"Whoa! Hey, we didn't come to attack you!" Leonardo exclaimed staring at her.

Raphael fell on his bottom when the portal sent them to their new location. When he saw all the fighting going on around him he smirked. My kind of place. He thought before turning his attention on someone who had a gun pointed at him.

Letting out a low growl Raphael took out his sais, eyein the woman. He looked down and noticed another young woman, who looked to be injured. He nudged Donatello in the side pointing over to her.

Like his friends, Cody was also confused by what was happening. He didn't know he would end up teleporting them to a battle ground. Seeing the woman pointing her gun at him he raised his hands.

"Uhh. We were just trying to figure out how to use the AI.." Cody says watching her.

Bravotello
10-21-2015, 12:57 PM
Leonardo looked around at their surroundings. Last he recalled they were heading into a building, Cody touched something and now... He had no idea what was going on. He looked to see a woman pointing a gun at them.

"Whoa! Hey, we didn't come to attack you!" Leonardo exclaimed staring at her.

Raphael fell on his bottom when the portal sent them to their new location. When he saw all the fighting going on around him he smirked. My kind of place. He thought before turning his attention on someone who had a gun pointed at him.

Letting out a low growl Raphael took out his sais, eyein the woman. He looked down and noticed another young woman, who looked to be injured. He nudged Donatello in the side pointing over to her.

Like his friends, Cody was also confused by what was happening. He didn't know he would end up teleporting them to a battle ground. Seeing the woman pointing her gun at him he raised his hands.

"Uhh. We were just trying to figure out how to use the AI.." Cody says watching her.

Clara observed their reactions carefully. If one didn't know better, she was protecting Mimi but really she was protecting her prey so to speak. She had worked so hard to track down Mimi. If she could just finally win against her, this game would be hers for sure. The boy and the reptile creature wearing blue seemed unwilling to attack her. The red one was a different story entirely.

He was wearing red and seemed pretty aggressive towards her. "I would do what your friends are doing If I were you. I weaponized this planet and I don't think it would be a good idea for you to mess with me." When the AI was mentioned Clara looked at the boy confused. "The AI?" He didn't seem to be lying but..

"The AI isn't accepting any new players in the race but.." She looked at them. "You wouldn't have gotten here had he not wanted you though.." Both her logical and more emotional side didn't see them as a threat. In fact they may be allies. She opened her mouth to welcome them before Mimi spoke up. "H..Help me...she..she's going to kill me..." Clara stepped on Mimi's foot in a subtle way. "Shush." She said through clenched teeth. She looked at the turtles again. "Anyway, I'm Clara."

Unworthy tinker
10-22-2015, 10:18 AM
Donatello looked around. When Raph nudged him his eyes got big and said "What's going on?"

Serling began mumbling about danger and being dragged into such a situation.

Mikey began patting Serling, then took a few steps back from...whatever was going on.

Lethal Lullaby
10-25-2015, 09:16 PM
Raphael gritted his teeth after Clara spoke to them, clearly not trusting her. However, he didn't want anything bad happening to his brothers, or Cody. He huffed putting his sais back.

"Raphael." He says coldly after she introduced herself. He said nothing else after that, but continued staring daggers at her.

"Uh Leonardo.." Leonardo says introducing himself while moving his head slightly to look at Mimi. He thought she was trying to say something, but didn't quite catch it at first as Clara cut her off. He frowned then looked back at Clara.

"So what else do you know about this A.I?" Cody asks Clara unsure of what her motives were. Hopefully not bad.

Bravotello
10-26-2015, 03:05 AM
Raphael gritted his teeth after Clara spoke to them, clearly not trusting her. However, he didn't want anything bad happening to his brothers, or Cody. He huffed putting his sais back.

"Raphael." He says coldly after she introduced herself. He said nothing else after that, but continued staring daggers at her.

"Uh Leonardo.." Leonardo says introducing himself while moving his head slightly to look at Mimi. He thought she was trying to say something, but didn't quite catch it at first as Clara cut her off. He frowned then looked back at Clara.

"So what else do you know about this A.I?" Cody asks Clara unsure of what her motives were. Hopefully not bad.

Clara nodded. "Nice to meet all of you." She looked at them all and when Cody spoke, she answered. "Well...what happened was it asked me to play a game. If I got 10 planets under my ownership I can rule everything the AI has in it's grasp. It was a chance to improve things so I took it but.." She looked down at Mimi. "I have to fight for it. I'm not the only one. It is a race after all..that this girl has been interfering in. She wants to make everything peaceful. It's to idealistic for my taste, so many planets united into one? It's impossible. So I'm finally ending it." She stepped on Mimi's leg making her yelp. "Don't try and get away. You lost, accept it."

Unworthy tinker
10-30-2015, 07:26 AM
Mikey walked forward. "Aww, c'mon, peace is good," he said, and began making a heart with his hands.

Donnie looked at Mimi. "Umm, yeah, isn't there a better way?"