PDA

View Full Version : Cowabunga Christmas came out on DVD, bypassing the other two?...

Danetello
10-15-2015, 08:14 AM
So I just went to Amazon and thought I'd check the status of the two re-release 2k3 DVDs I ordered back in June, that have been indefinitely delayed, and guess what? The Cowabunga Christmas one is out! Apparently released 2 days ago! I just ordered mine using Prime, and it says it'll be here in 2 days!
I thought it wasn't coming out until later, if at all? And why release this one and not the other two? I know nobody knows for sure, but I'm just asking speculatively, I suppose.
Link here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013299SN0/

Zak The Neutrino
10-15-2015, 08:43 AM
Yeah I noticed some of these go up on ebay the other day so I checked Amazon and sure enough it did end up getting released. This is awesome since this is the only one I don't have.

Gunstar_Red
10-15-2015, 03:52 PM
It's definitely an Amazon problem because I got my previous two DVDs from Target.com way back when they released. :/

Danetello
10-15-2015, 03:58 PM
It's definitely an Amazon problem because I got my previous two DVDs from Target.com way back when they released. :/

The Casey Jones and Shredder Strikes ones?... I don't think they came out anywhere. Only the Search for Splinter and NYC Showdown were previously released.

Gunstar_Red
10-15-2015, 04:11 PM
The Casey Jones and Shredder Strikes ones?... I don't think they came out anywhere. Only the Search for Splinter and NYC Showdown were previously released.

Ah! I thought you meant those. Then, yeah, I never got those either. They are not even on the Target website. They might be canceled releases since how long they've been announced.