PDA

View Full Version : Greetings, hello, and howdy!

Gaucelm
10-24-2015, 03:10 AM
Hey everyone!

I am Gaucelm.
I am an 80s-90s kid.
I am an artist and animator.
I am French.

I like the Turtles and their universe.
My earliest birthday gift that I remember was a retromutagen can with a glow-in-the-dark baby Turtle.
I love Turtles in Time. Even if I discovered it at age 27.
I am still discovering all the TMNT stuff, including watching all of the episodes of the OT.
Cinemassacre - with James Rolfe and his AVGN - helped me relight my TMNT passion.

I am glad to be here!

Davin
10-25-2015, 05:17 PM
Welcome to the drome. :tsmile:

Etsyturtle2
10-25-2015, 05:28 PM
Welcome dude! Booyakabunga!

Mzx10484
10-25-2015, 05:31 PM
Welcome and greetings from the German neighbourhood :D

Gin Rummy
10-25-2015, 08:57 PM
Welcome to the Technodrome Forums! :)

Gaucelm
10-26-2015, 01:23 PM
Thank you all, very much!

You're mondo excellent! :tgrin:

oldmanwinters
10-26-2015, 03:30 PM
I collect a lot of UK "Hero Turtles" merchandise from the early 1990s. Great to have you at the Forums. Maybe you can help me learn about some of the more obscure books and products released east of the Atlantic!

Icebot
10-27-2015, 07:22 AM
Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy it here!

Gaucelm
10-27-2015, 11:28 AM
Thank you!

I collect a lot of UK "Hero Turtles" merchandise from the early 1990s. Great to have you at the Forums. Maybe you can help me learn about some of the more obscure books and products released east of the Atlantic!

Well, I didn't get a lot of Turtle merchandise in France... the only one I remember having was a comic book adaptation of TMNT III. Yeah. One thing I can say about this comic; it makes improvements over the original movie.

oldmanwinters
10-28-2015, 01:28 PM
Thank you!

Well, I didn't get a lot of Turtle merchandise in France... the only one I remember having was a comic book adaptation of TMNT III. Yeah. One thing I can say about this comic; it makes improvements over the original movie.

It's weird that the TMNT III movie came out as the franchise was rapidly loosing steam. Ironically, it probably got the most adaptations into print media too. Archie Comics in the USA released two different editions, one with extra pages, the other with improved colors. In Japan, the movie was adapted into manga by two publishers: Dengeki and Comic Bom Bom. The Comic Bom Bom book is the most bizarre take on the story of all, but both books offer significant plot differences from the film. Check out the TMNT Entity and Optical Internet Translation Gang websites to see the English fan translations of those manga volumes!

Mona_Lisa
10-28-2015, 01:39 PM
Hey everyone!

I am Gaucelm.
I am an 80s-90s kid.
I am an artist and animator.
I am French.

I like the Turtles and their universe.
My earliest birthday gift that I remember was a retromutagen can with a glow-in-the-dark baby Turtle.
I love Turtles in Time. Even if I discovered it at age 27.
I am still discovering all the TMNT stuff, including watching all of the episodes of the OT.
Cinemassacre - with James Rolfe and his AVGN - helped me relight my TMNT passion.

I am glad to be here!

Cool! I have always lived in North Carolina but my ancestors are French... So, I'm kinda like a French red neck.... Very strange indeed.

Anyway Welcome to the Drome.:D