PDA

View Full Version : Great to be on the Technodrome

actionturtle
10-25-2015, 08:57 AM
Hi. I've been a TMNT fan since the late 80s. Watched the show, read the comics, collected the toys and merchandise, saw the movies in theatres multiple times and played the games. The Turtles were one of the few shining moments in a childhood filled with abuse. I survived due to my pets and my toys and where ever I went there was sure to be a turtle figure in my pocket.
I recently started a collection of plastic animal toys. Naturally it officially began when I happened across a Michelangelo figure at the local Dollar General. He was the first TMNT in my plastic zoo but I'm certain he won't be the last.
Anyway, I'm glad to be here. I look forward to chatting with you all.

Etsyturtle2
10-25-2015, 08:59 AM
Hi. I've been a TMNT fan since the late 80s. Watched the show, read the comics, collected the toys and merchandise, saw the movies in theatres multiple times and played the games. The Turtles were one of the few shining moments in a childhood filled with abuse. I survived due to my pets and my toys and where ever I went there was sure to be a turtle figure in my pocket.
I recently started a collection of plastic animal toys. Naturally it officially began when I happened across a Michelangelo figure at the local Dollar General. He was the first TMNT in my plastic zoo but I'm certain he won't be the last.
Anyway, I'm glad to be here. I look forward to chatting with you all.

Welcome, hope you have fun here. Maybe your time here will make a positive impact!

actionturtle
10-25-2015, 09:35 AM
Thank you. I'm sure I will.

Mzx10484
10-25-2015, 05:31 PM
Great to have you here! Greetings from Germany !!

Gin Rummy
10-25-2015, 08:57 PM
Welcome to the Technodrome Forums! :)

Davin
10-26-2015, 09:19 PM
Welcome to the drome.

Icebot
10-27-2015, 07:21 AM
Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy it here!

actionturtle
10-31-2015, 09:26 AM
Thanks everyone!