PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo eShop

Ninja Arnold
10-31-2015, 08:02 PM
Anyone have any recommendations on what to buy at the Nintendo eShop? I have 20 dollars to spend. If I can't think of something to buy, I might give the points code to someone here if it is okay to do that. No guarantees. Just thinking about it.

Etsyturtle2
10-31-2015, 08:07 PM
I stick to the virtual console usually. A lot of the older games are a lot of fun. Some of the indie games are cool too. There's also mario maker if you have a wii u.

Roseangelo
10-31-2015, 08:51 PM
I just got my Wii U, so I haven't browsed the eShop too much yet. I think I'll probably get Duck Tales Remastered eventually, though.

tmnt transformer
10-31-2015, 08:55 PM
Virtual console or dlc is what I usually get.

Ninja Arnold
11-01-2015, 12:21 AM
I just got my Wii U, so I haven't browsed the eShop too much yet. I think I'll probably get Duck Tales Remastered eventually, though.

Duck Tales is a good experience. I had it on Xbox before getting a Wii U version. Might get a 3DS version if its available.

Wesley
11-09-2015, 12:02 PM
I don't buy games from the eshop much, but I recommend a few DSiWare games like Crystal Monsters and Surviving High School. Some old Wii virtual console games such as Phantasy Star IV are good as well.