PDA

View Full Version : Rumor Going Around

Ninja Arnold
10-31-2015, 08:13 PM
I'm just going to be blunt with this. There's a rumor going around that I am a former member who has returned to the boards. Its not true and I find it offensive. The mods can check me out, I'm clean.
Annnnnd now I feel like an idiot. I found out this rumor is a Halloween prank on me for being a noob and not real. All I can say is look out come April 1st. : D

Etsyturtle2
10-31-2015, 08:14 PM
Rumor? Where you here of this?

Ninja Arnold
10-31-2015, 08:16 PM
Rumor? Where you here of this?

I don't want to start something, so that's all. If I name names, its going to cause a stink. I wouldn't want to create a rumor in the process, that would be ironic.

Etsyturtle2
10-31-2015, 08:17 PM
Oh ok, I got you.

Netkeeper
10-31-2015, 08:27 PM
Ah, so thanks for admitting to the sockpuppeting.

Screencap in case he edits. (http://i.imgur.com/mQXccms.png)

Ninja Arnold
10-31-2015, 09:01 PM
Sockpuppeting an American Pie reference, yeah? I don't do that.

Netkeeper
10-31-2015, 10:32 PM
http://i.imgur.com/gWXWTmN.png

Ninja Arnold
10-31-2015, 10:36 PM
And knowing is half the battle. So says GI Joe. The trolls have taken a whiz in all of our cereal bowls. They don't deserve the status of urban legends. The Davetellos, SuperGokus, and LogicDonny[might have that wrong, if so so sorry!]of the internet. I read up on them and they sound like the people who'd get their cashews handed to them in a bar fight.

Netkeeper
10-31-2015, 10:45 PM
Shut up, Goku.

Ninja Arnold
10-31-2015, 11:05 PM
Shut up, Goku.

Whatever you say, Davetello. : P So you got them there floor plans to this here technodrome? We gonna take over this place am I right? Guhuck guhhcuk. My impression of Goofy's laugh sucks.

Ninja Arnold
10-31-2015, 11:53 PM
Shut up, Goku.

**** I'm sorry Netkeeper. Outside of April Fools, Halloween is prank day. I shouldn't have taken you seriously. I feel like a jerk now since this was just you hazing me into thetechnodrome and trying to have a laugh.

Netkeeper
11-01-2015, 01:03 AM

One person cannot be this stupid. I refuse to believe this.

Mew
11-01-2015, 04:07 AM
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-K7qNvzoaBGk/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAAA/Qna2mpJNS7Y/s600-c-k-no/photo.jpg?feature=og

Katie
11-01-2015, 06:04 AM
Whatever you say, Davetello. : P So you got them there floor plans to this here technodrome? We gonna take over this place am I right? Guhuck guhhcuk. My impression of Goofy's laugh sucks.

.....you said you were new. All that went down mooooonths ago.

You're not new

If you would not make threads calling attention to yourself you'd probably last longer than you will. Oh well.

Viva la vida

BubblyShell22
11-01-2015, 06:57 AM
Let's see:

1. Post stupid threads? Check.

2. Is offended that someone would claim that they are a former member here and supposedly read up on other members who were banned? Check.

3. Is pretty stupid not to get what people are saying? Check.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're the same guy trying to masquerade as someone else.

Papenbrook
11-01-2015, 07:22 AM
I'm confused. What's going on?

Mew
11-01-2015, 07:23 AM
Let's see:

1. Post stupid threads? Check.

2. Is offended that someone would claim that they are a former member here and supposedly read up on other members who were banned? Check.

3. Is pretty stupid not to get what people are saying? Check.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're the same guy trying to masquerade as someone else.
Super Goku Theory:
All mentioned above, plus:
4. Likes anime? Check
5. All information under "About Me" is "Unspecified"? Check

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-01-2015, 12:41 PM
Lizard People! LIZARD PEOPLE EVERYWHERE!

Sprinkle them with holy water, stab them with a garlic stake, smear your bodies with chocolate to confuse your scent.

TO ARMS, MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS! Once more unto the breach, let us defend this sacred place, this most holy of fan temples, against all banished apostates!!!

By the Power of Krang, I compel you! Out! Out, demon, OUT!!!!

Lethal Lullaby
11-01-2015, 01:08 PM
What even is going on? This really a joke or what? So confused.

snake
11-01-2015, 01:25 PM
Wow

I cringed

TheSkeletonMan939
11-01-2015, 01:28 PM
I don't understand. Why does Goku make so many dupe accounts? Isn't one enough? Isn't one enough for any mortal man?

Papenbrook
11-01-2015, 01:35 PM
I don't understand. Why does Goku make so many dupe accounts? Isn't one enough? Isn't one enough for any mortal man?

We don't if it IS SuperGoku, though.

snake
11-01-2015, 01:38 PM
We don't if it IS SuperGoku, though.

It's him. The autistic posting style, the plea for attention

It's him.

Peanut
11-01-2015, 01:49 PM
I just don't understand why he doesn't just stop bringing attention to himself!? He keeps getting in and no one says sh*t, but then he does something like this and his jig is up immediately.

Etsyturtle2
11-01-2015, 01:51 PM
I just don't understand why he doesn't just stop bringing attention to himself!? He keeps getting in and no one says sh*t, but then he does something like this and his jig is up immediately.

dont tell anyone, but he's an idiot.

Mew
11-01-2015, 01:53 PM
dont tell anyone, but he's an idiot.
Don't tell anyone, but he's quate a "super" ass hat!

Etsyturtle2
11-01-2015, 01:57 PM
his knack for giving himself away are more powerful than goku. Don't tell anyone, but he's quate a "super" ass hat!

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-01-2015, 02:05 PM
I'm just disappointed no one has complimented me on MY post in this thread yet.

I poured my heart and soul into those words! Well, actually, two minutes of thought. But STILL! :tlol:

Etsyturtle2
11-01-2015, 02:11 PM

I poured my heart and soul into those words! Well, actually, two minutes of thought. But STILL! :tlol:

Does this work: oh. I love you for your almighty righteous bravery and skill at writing such compelling words and thoughts that make me weep in both agony and joy!

Mew
11-01-2015, 02:13 PM

Yeah, but no one complemented my 100% realistic photo of Super Goku. This is why I need to lick my fur, to get all the tears out.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-01-2015, 02:16 PM
Does this work: oh. I love you for your almighty righteous bravery and skill at writing such compelling words and thoughts that make me weep in both agony and joy!

Thank you, Etsy... your reassuring words have healed my troubled soul.

Dying is easy; comedy is hard. :tlol:

Etsyturtle2
11-01-2015, 02:18 PM
Ckd, you are comedy

Mew
11-01-2015, 02:21 PM
I'm deeply sorry for this.
hard. :tlol:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/b1/ed/ef/b1edefe1e537780e634aeb1b8b1f5d06.jpg

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-01-2015, 02:30 PM
Yeah, but no one complemented my 100% realistic photo of Super Goku. This is why I need to lick my fur, to get all the tears out.

It was a very flattering portrait; quite lifelike!

Ckd, you are comedy

You, sir, are one of the good people. As Chewbacca owes Han Solo a lifedebt, so do I owe you. If you are ever beset by your enemies and detractors in a thread, call me and I shall avenge you with withering sarcasm and blinding humor!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/b1/ed/ef/b1edefe1e537780e634aeb1b8b1f5d06.jpg

Bad cat! You should be ashamed of yourself!

[rolls up newspaper, slaps it threateningly into my own hand...]

Etsyturtle2
11-01-2015, 02:30 PM

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/b1/ed/ef/b1edefe1e537780e634aeb1b8b1f5d06.jpg:ohwell:uhhh no

MsMarvelDuckie
11-01-2015, 02:38 PM
(Quotes Lone Star) "Did I miss something? When did we get to Disneyland?" This thread is turning into the Technodrome comedy hour! :trazz:

Mew
11-01-2015, 02:40 PM
I'm sorry! It was so hard not to make that joke!
2 years of litter box duty now?

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-01-2015, 02:40 PM
(Quotes Lone Star) "Did I miss something? When did we get to Disneyland?" This thread is turning into the Technodrome comedy hour! :trazz:

We'll be here all week, folks! Or, rather, we'll be here until the thread is locked or Ninja Arnold admits his true identity! :twink:

Mew
11-01-2015, 02:43 PM
I wonder if Ninja Arnold has an abnormal head.

Etsyturtle2
11-01-2015, 02:43 PM
We'll be here all week, folks! Or, rather, we'll be here until the thread is locked or Ninja Arnold admits his true identity! :twink:

I will not be silenced...unless the mods make me. Darn!

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-01-2015, 02:51 PM
I will not be silenced...unless the mods make me. Darn!

Until then, let it be heard, let it be witnessed!

SuperGoku has returned!

Ninja Arnold
11-01-2015, 02:56 PM
Lizard People! LIZARD PEOPLE EVERYWHERE!

Sprinkle them with holy water, stab them with a garlic stake, smear your bodies with chocolate to confuse your scent.

TO ARMS, MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS! Once more unto the breach, let us defend this sacred place, this most holy of fan temples, against all banished apostates!!!

By the Power of Krang, I compel you! Out! Out, demon, OUT!!!!

LMFAO! Its like that movie The Crucible from 1996. I need some evidence that I'm Goku. You guys are starting to convince me. ; )

Mew
11-01-2015, 02:57 PM
LMFAO! Its like that movie The Crucible from 1996. I need some evidence that I'm Goku. You guys are starting to convince me. ; )
Get it through your spikey hair that you are Super Goku!
The Team Four Star version, that is.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-01-2015, 03:03 PM

Screen captures of the "rumors" to prove you are somebody new. 'Cause this whole shtick is pretty familiar to some of the guys here. HELL, it's becoming familiar to ME.

Ninja Arnold
11-01-2015, 03:07 PM
Screen captures of the "rumors" to prove you are somebody new. 'Cause this whole shtick is pretty familiar to some of the guys here. HELL, it's becoming familiar to ME.

I can't tell if this is serious or a joke. I don't care. Mods have a way of checking people out. Burden of proof is not on me. Now if you will excuse me I have some cake to eat.

Mew
11-01-2015, 03:09 PM
I can't tell if this is serious or a joke. I don't care. Mods have a way of checking people out. Burden of proof is not on me. Now if you will excuse me I have some cake to eat.
Oh really? Is it from Chi Chi? Better give some to Gohan.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-01-2015, 03:12 PM

The cake is a lie... just like you. Clever reference.

And now, the endgame. You thrive on attention. And so, I leave you to be ignored.

Mew
11-01-2015, 03:14 PM
Maybe he will go to the Home For Infinite Losers.

I have a bunch of DBZ references stocked up for the occasion.

Etsyturtle2
11-01-2015, 03:15 PM
Until then, let it be heard, let it be witnessed!

SuperGoku has returned!

Yes!yes! I will scream it from the rooftops! I will yell it on the streets! It's super goku! It's him! It's him! The glorious words of the English language are registering in my brain to be said aloud for all to hear! It's gokuuuuuuuu!!!

Mew
11-01-2015, 03:16 PM
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/ultradragonball/images/b/b9/Kid_Goku.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110920125953

Netkeeper
11-01-2015, 03:21 PM
7b0oQkjup4Q

Mew
11-01-2015, 03:22 PM
Made my day. Round of applause.

TheSkeletonMan939
11-01-2015, 03:31 PM
But seriously, is there a reason Goku comes back to haunt us regularly? Does he really love us that much?

Netkeeper
11-01-2015, 03:34 PM
But seriously, is there a reason Goku comes back to haunt us regularly? Does he really love us that much?
Attention, childishness, boredom... Anyone's guess.

Leo656
11-01-2015, 03:57 PM
Why anyone would keep trying to come back to a place no sane person would ever admit ever visiting in the first place is baffling. :lol:

I mean it's not like being a member of this place elevates a person's social status in any way. Frankly it kind of ruins it. Meanwhile, I've seen crack houses with less loyal clientele and fewer people fighting to get in. What the hell, man? :lol:

Etsyturtle2
11-01-2015, 04:00 PM
Why anyone would keep trying to come back to a place no sane person would ever admit ever visiting in the first place is baffling. :lol:

I mean it's not like being a member of this place elevates a person's social status in any way. Frankly it kind of ruins it. Meanwhile, I've seen crack houses with less loyal clientele and fewer people fighting to get in. What the hell, man? :lol:

I must be insane then.

BubblyShell22
11-01-2015, 04:11 PM
I think we're all insane, but SuperGoku is the most insane of us all. I think he just wants attention and wants us to forget the past. But those who forget history are doomed to repeat it and thus we can't forget.

Cy, you're awesome. Never change.

Leo, that's hilarious. You're awesome, too.

Mew
11-01-2015, 04:16 PM
He just sent me a friend request. Nope.

Leo656
11-01-2015, 04:17 PM
Aren't you kinda young though Etsyturtle2? At least that's a valid excuse. Sorry if you're not, I may have mixed you up with someone else.

Meanwhile, I've been coming here since 2003 and the only person in "real life" who knows about that is my wife. :lol: Plenty of people know I love TMNT, but not one of them knows I've ever posted on a message board about it and I prefer that it stay that way. :lol: That seems to officially be The Line where you're now Too Nerdy To Exist In Polite Society.

I mean lots of "grown-ups" like comics and cartoons and sh*t, but past a certain age you're definitely not supposed to still spend hours almost every day, talking/arguing about them with strangers on the internet, some of whom may be half your age.

I know that's not a popular thing to say out loud but it is an inescapable true fact of life. There's something kind of... sad, I guess, about the whole entire thing. I mean it's inescapable and inarguable; every second a grown adult spends on a message board is money they didn't make and sex they weren't having, which is kind of... hard to justify in any way at all.

So, yeah, I think it's VERY strange that a lot of people would rather sacrifice a finger than their ability to post on The Technodrome. Very strange indeed.

Etsyturtle2
11-01-2015, 04:17 PM
Who da heck is cy?

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-01-2015, 06:25 PM
Who da heck is cy?

Cy would be me; BubblyShell22 is just too damn lazy to type out "CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy." :tlol: Be glad I didn't choose "CylonsKlingonsDaleksDementorsWookiesMutantsRoguesP sychicGorillaOhMy!"

Aren't you kinda young though Etsyturtle2? At least that's a valid excuse. Sorry if you're not, I may have mixed you up with someone else.

Meanwhile, I've been coming here since 2003 and the only person in "real life" who knows about that is my wife. :lol: Plenty of people know I love TMNT, but not one of them knows I've ever posted on a message board about it and I prefer that it stay that way. :lol: That seems to officially be The Line where you're now Too Nerdy To Exist In Polite Society.

I mean lots of "grown-ups" like comics and cartoons and sh*t, but past a certain age you're definitely not supposed to still spend hours almost every day, talking/arguing about them with strangers on the internet, some of whom may be half your age.

I know that's not a popular thing to say out loud but it is an inescapable true fact of life. There's something kind of... sad, I guess, about the whole entire thing. I mean it's inescapable and inarguable; every second a grown adult spends on a message board is money they didn't make and sex they weren't having, which is kind of... hard to justify in any way at all.

So, yeah, I think it's VERY strange that a lot of people would rather sacrifice a finger than their ability to post on The Technodrome. Very strange indeed.

Yeah, only my wife and my best friend know I'm a regular forum poster. And the friend probably has no idea how frequently I post.

I think we're all insane, but SuperGoku is the most insane of us all. I think he just wants attention and wants us to forget the past. But those who forget history are doomed to repeat it and thus we can't forget.

Cy, you're awesome. Never change.

Leo, that's hilarious. You're awesome, too.

I promise you, until a Mod tells me to change, I ain't changing.

You've got me, man... it's absolutely baffling. I think he just likes the attention. And for all the jokes of "autism", I think he honestly does have some sort of condition. But hell, it's fun to make fun of someone who offers themselves up so willingly.

Etsyturtle2
11-01-2015, 06:32 PM
I'm
13, so yeah...

IndigoErth
11-01-2015, 06:43 PM
I'm just going to be blunt with this. There's a rumor going around that I am a former member who has returned to the boards.
"Rumor going around that I'm this person, but I'm really truly honest to god totally not, but I'm totally going to wave a flag in front of everyone that says that I actually totally am - instead of just learning to keep a low profile - so just ignore the flag, mkay?"

BubblyShell22
11-02-2015, 06:57 AM
Well, some people's names are easier to shorten, so I tend to do it. Cy has a nice ring to it, so I'm just going to keep calling you that, dude. I hardly call anyone here by their full names unless it's short enough to do so. Most of the time, I'll shorten the name if it's long. Just the way I roll.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-02-2015, 07:02 AM
Well, some people's names are easier to shorten, so I tend to do it. Cy has a nice ring to it, so I'm just going to keep calling you that, dude. I hardly call anyone here by their full names unless it's short enough to do so. Most of the time, I'll shorten the name if it's long. Just the way I roll.

I am absolutely cool with Cy. Anybody who types out my whole username is an overachiever. :tlol: