PDA

View Full Version : TMNT RP Poll #1

Shiro Kame
11-07-2015, 02:30 PM
Here it is: The voting for the first/serious/technical RP. I know I said "Sunday," but let's face it. No one waits until the last minute for an RP.

Rules:

#1 No spam/hate messages/messages not related to the voting
#2 When you vote, please post to show you were here so that we can prevent people from rigging the votes.
#3 Be a good sport if you lose the vote
#4 No voting for yourself

RPs:
#1 City Fall (Electric)
#2 Together Finally (Shiro)
#3 Red Dawn (Lethal Lullaby)
#4 Dare to Dream (GoldMutant)
#5 Survival of the Fittest (CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy)
#6 In Hiding (Unworthy Tinker)
#7 Aliens Abducted the New Yorkers! (Vine)
#8 The Neverland Mistake (Blackeyedsonic)

Have fun!

GoldMutant
11-07-2015, 02:36 PM
Shiro two quick questions before I cast my vote to help out:

1. Can you copy the posts everyone made, whether the link to them or posting them again for refreshing?

2. How long will the poll be? And is it going to be including an actual poll, or simply post count?

Shiro Kame
11-07-2015, 02:38 PM
It will include a poll, and I prefer not to copy unless given an absolute good reason for.

Also: City Fall.

Lethal Lullaby
11-07-2015, 02:48 PM
Okay I voted. CF

Shiro Kame
11-07-2015, 03:44 PM
What did i just say in the rules about signing your entries!?!!?!

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-07-2015, 03:46 PM
Whoops, missed that rule. In Hiding.

And in my defense, I'm dying from the god of all headaches today...

Shiro Kame
11-07-2015, 03:59 PM
Whoops, missed that rule. In Hiding.

And in my defense, I'm dying from the god of all headaches today...

Okay, you're excused for it. But someone else didn't sign their entry, and is in deep yogurt unless s/he comes back and signs it.

Lethal Lullaby
11-07-2015, 04:00 PM
What did i just say in the rules about signing your entries!?!!?!

Damn gurl, chill lol.

Kinda feel there's something wrong with us 'having to say which we voted for', but i can't put my finger on it. I mean I'm sure none of us have that much of an ego, that we'll chose our own rp.

Shiro Kame
11-07-2015, 04:02 PM
Damn gurl, chill lol.

Kinda feel there's something wrong with us 'having to say which we voted for', but i can't put my finger on it. I mean I'm sure none of us have that much of an ego, that we'll chose our own rp.

It's just that I don't want to chance vote rigging. And it's pretty frustrating when someone doesn't listen to you. I'm not trying to be a hardass, I just want to ensure the voting's fair and that someone isn't rigging it behind a dummy account. I'll try to be more lenient in the rules in future polls.

Also, I meant to state the message for people say something like "voted" and they wouldn't have to state what they voted for. I kinda messed that one up.

Blackeyedsonic
11-07-2015, 05:18 PM
I vote In hiding

Mew
11-07-2015, 05:31 PM
I vote In hiding
Me too. X)

Unworthy tinker
11-08-2015, 03:39 AM
Voted. I chose Survival of the fittest.

Ceres
11-08-2015, 03:52 AM
Survival of the fittest for me...last playing in the IDW verse and most interesting thing out of all these other ones. -__-.

Electric
11-08-2015, 09:52 AM
In hiding here

Snakeweed
11-08-2015, 09:53 AM
Glad this is finally going to happen!

I voted for City Fall

Lethal Lullaby
11-08-2015, 10:01 AM
We gon' need more voters Here. X3
Ey, what happens in the event of a tie after we get enough votes? Like are we gonna do another poll for those tied ideas, and vote again there or what?

17thCenturySorcerer
11-08-2015, 10:40 AM
Hey fools, I voted.

Shiro Kame
11-08-2015, 11:35 AM
In the event that there is a tie between votes, we WILL have a tie-breaker poll.

Electric
11-08-2015, 10:48 PM
Just a thought: Seems we've already got a decent number of votes in considering the number of active rp-ers, i dont think we need to wait too much longer before we cut off polling and start set-up. (Not saying this to attempt to get my rp selected, i really dont mind which one we do, and mines also not the top one right now)

Also thought: To give everyone a fair chance at the character they want, after the rp is selected, maybe give a day or so for everyone to check and see that its selected before beginning designating characters.

One more, cause Im just full of them: since the lead rp is "canon only" i believe (wooh!) people are gonna want the same characters if its chosen. So instead of first come first serve, i think everyone should post their top character, we'll make a roster, if theirs two that want the same one, or more, they discuss/work/i dont know to see who gets it, if theres only one who wants it, its theirs. Very rough messy idea, but throwing it out there. Could do posting our top 2, same thing and just work way through til everyone gets a character

Lethal Lullaby
11-08-2015, 11:24 PM
One more, cause Im just full of them: since the lead rp is "canon only" i believe (wooh!) people are gonna want the same characters if its chosen. So instead of first come first serve, i think everyone should post their top character, we'll make a roster, if theirs two that want the same one, or more, they discuss/work/i dont know to see who gets it, if theres only one who wants it, its theirs. Very rough messy idea, but throwing it out there. Could do posting our top 2, same thing and just work way through til everyone gets a character

I like this idea. Even though I'll just pick the character nobody else chooses. Lol. I just can't wait to begin Role-playing again. Looking forward to it fo' sure!

GoldMutant
11-09-2015, 06:43 AM
Took a while to decide, but I choose Survival of the Fittest.

Metroid
11-09-2015, 12:44 PM
hey i made a vote

Electric
11-11-2015, 11:07 AM
So, poll terminado?

Shiro Kame
11-11-2015, 12:42 PM
"In Hiding" is the winner now.

Unworthy tinker
11-11-2015, 03:42 PM
A'ight, how we doin' this, Shiro? Do you want me to start a thread or wait a little, or you do it for organisation?:-?

Shiro Kame
11-11-2015, 06:02 PM
SInce it's yours, you do it.