PDA

View Full Version : Back To the Egg

Lethal Lullaby
11-11-2015, 06:20 PM
World: 1987 Toon.

Synopsis: One of the turtles gets hit by an age reversal ray, which makes them age backwards.

Rules:

No profanity. (this is the 87 cartoon)
Don't control any character that isn't yours.
Don't be OP aka Let's try to avoid someone quickly defeating the bad guy and automatically curing the turtle of his age reversal. Not that i think it'll happen here, but I need to be sure.
No shipping. (whether it be Canon/OC, OC/OC, or Canon/Canon. Just so not to distract from the story.)
1-2 Characters per person, OC count will NOT be higher than the Canon count.

Characters
Leonardo: Roland
Michelangelo: Lethal Lullaby
Raphael: Spirael
Donatello: Roland
Splinter: Fang Wolf
Shredder: EmpressOfShadows
Krang: EmpressOfShadows
Rocksteady: Shiro Kame
Bebop: Lethal Lullaby

Original
Shiro: Shiro Kame
Witchpanther: Fang Wolf

Shiro Kame
11-11-2015, 06:36 PM
I'll join as my OC. Slapstick knows no gender LOL. XD

Fang Wolf
11-12-2015, 04:38 AM
I join as Witchpanther Saki.

Ceres
11-12-2015, 05:56 AM
I want to join as both Shredder and Krang please, i just need these two then i am content :D

Lethal Lullaby
11-12-2015, 06:05 AM
Y'all have been added :3

Lethal Lullaby
11-12-2015, 10:57 PM
((If nobody else joins this, should we just wait for In Hiding to finish, or what to do?))

Spirael
11-13-2015, 12:12 AM
I could take Raphael? Just to warn that I now work condensed hours - so I may be quiet Mon-Thurs then post a flurry over Fri-Sun.

Roland
11-15-2015, 01:29 PM
Ok I'll take Donatello.

Lethal Lullaby
11-15-2015, 04:15 PM
Okay. We won't necessarily need Splinter, but if anyone wants to take him later, go for it. Now all we have left is Leonardo.

We could go with Leo being the one who's hit by the age reversal ray. So not only would there be the issue of him aging backwards, but the other three turtles would have to figure out how to handle the situation w/out a leader.

Fang Wolf
11-15-2015, 04:18 PM
Ok...But I can take Splinter...
If that is okay? :tsmile::tsmile:

Lethal Lullaby
11-15-2015, 04:18 PM
Ok...But I can take Splinter...
If that is okay? :tsmile::tsmile:

Oh yes that is perfectly okay, Fangy.

Mew
11-15-2015, 04:55 PM
Could I join as Rocksteady if possible?

Ceres
11-16-2015, 11:12 AM
Yay, dopey henchmen for my Shredder and Krang impersonation xD

Roland
11-16-2015, 11:16 AM
I can play Leo if nobody wants to play him.

Lethal Lullaby
11-16-2015, 10:31 PM
I can play Leo if nobody wants to play him.

Thanks Roland. :3

Ceres
11-17-2015, 07:26 AM
Now that we have all people, do we want to start? :)

Lethal Lullaby
11-17-2015, 04:41 PM
((Eh I'll be Bebop too, why not?))

Our episode starts with the turtles fighting Krang, Shredder, his foot robots, and of course his henchmen in an old abandoned warehouse.

Two Foot robots swung their swords at Michelangelo's head, but by pulling his head into his shell, he avoids getting his head lopped off. He then runs towards Rocksteady shouting, "Cowabunga" before swinging for the rhino mutant's side with his nunchuks.

Bebop stood infront of some odd machine in the warehouse, as if he were guarding it. He held up a blaster gun firing at any who came close. He wasn't paying too much when Krang explained what it was before, so he had no clue what the machine was.

(Note: EmpressOfShadows, I'll let it be up to you whether or not the machine in this scene is the age reversal device, or just another one of Krang and Shredder's random 'doomsday' mechanisms.)

Fang Wolf
11-18-2015, 09:36 AM
(Note from my mobile: I have operating problems with my network right now. :(
So I will not be so active for I use my Mobil's network for for the moment.)

Witchpanther Saki Viewing the whole battle from above,
He was sitting and enjoying the whole show. "Nice Show..."

Witchpanther Saki takes up his magic energy Sword:
The sword of Tengu and uploads The Sword's blade with blue shine energy.

Ceres
11-18-2015, 11:14 AM
"Shredder, stop bungling around and get this gizmo already! We need it for our newest weapon!!!" Krang screamed as he tried to defend himself against the Turtles.

"Stop yelling at me, i do my best, why don't you try something for once??? You're the one with the big brain here" Shredder retorted, already annoyed by his partners endless nagging. And that was just the beginning of this episode!

"If you don't watch it Krang i will use this weapon against you even before the next commercial break!" he hollered and put the desired gadget swiftly in his invisible pockets of cartoon logic.

"Bebop, Rocksteady, we are done here, let's hurry up to the modules! The disintegrator will deal with those meddlesome reptiles!(referring to the machine Bebop was standing in front of.)" the ninja yelled, grabbing Krang's tentacle, dragging him back to the module all the way.

He hardly could wait to install this little piece of tech into Krang's new machine...it would be diabolic, evil and most importantly effective! Not like this cursed giggle ray...

Shiro Kame
11-18-2015, 12:17 PM
(Okay, since there isn't really a reason for Shiro to be there right now, and I'm trying to flesh her out without being OP, she won't be a part of battle until later. Maybe after they get back to the lair since she's their ally at that point.)

Ceres
11-18-2015, 03:32 PM
((Sorry for the disturbance but do we really need OCs in this specific RP? I mean nothing against them but they don't really fit in the plot, do they?))

Roland
11-18-2015, 03:38 PM
Leonardo were cutting through the foot soldier bots with ease but he didn't really make a dent because they were still outnumbered. He switch tactics and attacked Bebop when he saw he had a gun. "Oh no you don't" Leo told Bebop.

Donatello also fought off some foot soldiers. His bo didn't cut through them but he manage to do some serious damage.

Lethal Lullaby
11-18-2015, 08:40 PM
((Sorry for the disturbance but do we really need OCs in this specific RP? I mean nothing against them but they don't really fit in the plot, do they?))
((Meh. It's just 2 OCs and since this one won the less Serious rp idea poll, I don't think it really matters much.))

Bebop nodded to Shredder about to get out of there. Then he was jumped by Leonardo. He exclaimed with a pig snort before throwing the blue masked turtle off of him.

"Hurry up, Rocksteady!" Bebop says getting into a module waiting on the mutant rhino.

Shiro Kame
11-20-2015, 10:13 AM
(Eh, screw it. This RP is dying. Might as well jump in.)

Shiro was walking back to the lair with several boxes of pizza from Vinnie's, the turtles' favorite pizzeria. As she entered, she called for them.

Shiro: Hey, guys! Ya'll here?! I've got pizza!

She looked around and sighed.

Shiro: Gone 15 minute, and they're off on another mission against Shred-head. *chuckles* Typical. And just when I was itching for a fight...

Shiro then placed the pizzas into the fridge, leaving one out on the table. She then took the box into the living room, and ate some pizza as she watched the news to see if the turtles had done anything awesome yet.

Spirael
11-20-2015, 11:29 AM
(Don't be so hasty to declare a game as dead! Some of us have busy lives and may only get chance to read/post every few days.)

Raphael sprang forward as their foes started making their way towards the module.

"Leaving so soon?" Raph called, as he flung a sai in an effort prevent their escape. "This party's barely even started!"

Fang Wolf
11-20-2015, 11:35 AM
"Oh Yeah :P This two gorillas having small problem *hahaaa*
to get Shredder and pink jellyfish's toy!" Witchpanther laughed.

Ceres
11-20-2015, 01:17 PM
Krang had enough and took out a little device and pushed a button. It emitted a horrible highpitched sound and Shredder covered his ears frustrated.

"What in blazes??? What is that junk Krang?"

"It's a device which emits soundwaves who can slow down mutants! A little bit at least...it will give us time to leave." he quickly explained throwing a mean look to Shredder who simply shrugged.

"See you later Shellbags!" Shredder yelled and vanished into the module together with Krang, the module made its way through the ground leaving behind Rocksteady and Bebop.

Roland
11-20-2015, 02:08 PM
Leonardo fell onto his back when Bebop threw him off. "Oeph. Get back here?! Raph?" Leo said when he saw Bebop and Rocksteady head to the module and the got cornered by Raph. Leo got up and the pushed past Raph and said "Let me handle this. Okay you two get out of this module."

Donatello went past Mikey to fight some more foot soldiers when he remember they forgot something but couldn't quite remember what it was. "Mikey. I feel like we forgot about something back at the lair. Nnnh. It'll come to me eventually." Donatello said not knowing it was the pizzas they ordered getting cold.

Spirael
11-20-2015, 02:24 PM
Raphael tried to stop Shredder and Krang from escaping, but his movements were hampered by the strange device that their foes had flung from the module before it departed. Worse still, it was also emitting a high pitched squeal.

"Ngh, what is that racket?" Raph protested, putting his hands over his ears. "It's worse than Mikey's singing!"

He didn't get much longer to worry about it though as he was roughly pushed aside by Leonardo and out of the area of effect.

"That's better." Raphael said, reaching down to retrieve the Sai he'd thrown. "Now, who's up next for a butt kicking?"

Lethal Lullaby
11-20-2015, 04:52 PM
Michelangelo was ready to go after Krang and Shredder as well. However the high pitched ringing he was hearing started to slow him down much.

"Whoa dudes. My ears feel like tiny swords piercing in my brain." Michelangelo says holding his head. He missed Raphael's question to him.

Bebop turned to see Raphael looking peeved. He too had to suffer the effects of the device Kraang left behind. Fortunately for him he had a single- probably stale- gumball in one of his pockets. He chewed it up as much as he could, feeling strain on his teeth. After he pulled the gum in half and plugged up his ears with the gum.

Roland
11-21-2015, 02:48 PM
Leonardo and Donatello both fell down when they heard the highpitch noise from the device. "Aah my ears!" Leo said "No. I can't think with this noise." Donatello said. Leo and Don were unabled to consentrate and thus open for a attack.

Ceres
11-21-2015, 04:40 PM
In the module:

Krang was looking back to Shredder who silently looked at the gizmo in his hands.

"Why the gloomy face my dear Shredder. We got what we wanted!"

"What about those two dunderheads? They will fail to defeat these blasted Shellbags again, i know that. You know them...what if they catch them and try to get out informations about us?"

"Don't be ridiculous, they never would spill the beans about our operation, as stupid they are, one thing is legendary and that's their thickheaded minds." Krang retorted back to Shredder. "Besides...maybe on that way we can get rid of them too!"

"Mhhh you know...sometimes this big brain of yours really come up with decent strategies..." he laughed and placed the gizmo back in a pouch he was carrying around for a while now.

Fang Wolf
11-21-2015, 05:06 PM
"Arrg....It's hurt in my ears. They will pay for this!"
Witchpanther says while he pours his ears.

Roland
11-22-2015, 02:29 PM
Leonardo saw it the corner of his eye that Raph wasn't affected by the noise. "Raphael help us. Stop the the noise. Aaah!" Leo yelled.

Donatello on the other hand was holding his head and weeping. The noise was hurting his ears. It also caused a migriane for Donatello.

Lethal Lullaby
11-23-2015, 10:14 AM
(Where the f-bomb is our Rocksteady?)

Now that Bebop had stuck gum in his ears the high pitched noise wasn't as loud anymore. Now he could actually concentrate. Or at least sort of... probably not really.

"Come on, let's just get out of here!" Michelangelo says going to Donatello to help him out. He tried something similar to what Bebop did and stuck little rolled up pizza dough in his ears. It was gross, but it helped with the noise.

"No way toitles. You're not going anywhere!" Bebop says blocling their exit.

Shiro Kame
11-23-2015, 11:57 AM
(If Mew doesn't respond soon or doesn't want him anymore, I could play as Rocksteady also.)

Spirael
11-23-2015, 01:01 PM
Stood on the other side of the directional sound wave weapon, Raphael watched in bemusement as the others continued to struggle with it. Lazily, he drew one of his sais before reaching out and impaling the warbling box.

With a final squawk, the device sent a ripple of electricity through the sai and into the turtle's arm before being duly silenced.

"That was shocking." Raph quipped, shaking out the numbness in his hand before retrieving his weapon.

Fang Wolf
11-23-2015, 02:39 PM
In Lair:
Splinter sit down and Meditate for at search after answers.
He receives up lots of blurry versions. Splinter can not decipher them correctly.

Roland
11-23-2015, 02:46 PM
Donatello wiped away the tears and thanked Michelango for the ear plugs. That is before he knew what the ear plugs were. Donatello could not hear Michelango but he knew what Michelango meant. He tried to get out of range of device. "Nice. Thanks Mikey. *Takes ear plugs out* What is... No... It's pizza dough?! Michelango!?" Donatello said not impressed with the quick fix ear plugs.

Leonardo thought that this might be the end of his hearing when Raphael to his sweet time silencing the painful noise maker device. "Raphael!? *Raphael silenced the device* Raph... *take fingers out of his ears* Never mind. *Leonardo gave Raphael glare after his well crafted quip*." Leonardo said.

When Bebop blocked their way out, Leonardo go out his katanas and said "We'll see about that." Leonardo the attacked Bebop.

Shiro Kame
11-24-2015, 08:54 AM
After being unable to find anything of importance on the TV, Shiro came to Splinter. When she saw him meditating, she stayed silent out of respect, knowing better than to interrupt one's meditation from past experience.

Lethal Lullaby
11-25-2015, 12:18 PM
((I'll ask him of it. Thanks Shiro.))

Michelangelo laughed a bit nervously, "Heh sorry dude, but I sort of forgot my earplugs in my other shell..?" He turned to see Leonardo going after Bebop. "Anyways let's go help, Leonardo!"

Bebop blocked Leonardo's first attack, but the position he got himself into, let him open for a second attack.

Shiro Kame
11-29-2015, 09:26 PM
(Okay, that does it! This RP is dying. Can I be Rocksteady so that I have a character that can contribute right now so that this RP doesn't have to bite the dust like the rest? I'm really T-ed off right now!)

Lethal Lullaby
11-29-2015, 09:32 PM
(Okay, that does it! This RP is dying. Can I be Rocksteady so that I have a character that can contribute right now so that this RP doesn't have to bite the dust like the rest? I'm really T-ed off right now!)

(Yeah sure.)

Shiro Kame
11-29-2015, 09:37 PM
Rocksteady: You rotten toitiles! Eat laser! *fires his blaster at them*

Ceres
11-30-2015, 05:02 AM
In the meanwhile back at the Technodrome:

Shredder and Krang were still waiting for their two hench mutants...

"What in blazes happened up there? Why they are still not coming? This is not good, something went totally wrong."

"They always loose against these blasted Shellbags, remember? Besides the plot of todays episode must move forward and we don'T really need this two idiots further by now. Let's build this special weapon i talked about earlier. Give me the gizmo please..."

Shredder gave Krang the gizmo and watched how Krang started to work on his newest invention.

Still worried about the situation on the surface he called Bebop and Rocksteady via his communication unit.

"Bebop, Rocksteady, can you hear me? What takes so long up there? Hurry up and come down here!"

Fang Wolf
11-30-2015, 05:35 AM
After being unable to find anything of importance on the TV, Shiro came to Splinter.
When she saw him meditating, she stayed silent out of respect, knowing better than to interrupt one's meditation from past experience.

"I can not see clearly ... it is so blurry!
What can this mean? *Open his eyes*

I need tell Shiro and my sons..
What I have see..." Splinter says.

Shiro Kame
11-30-2015, 06:36 AM
Rocksteady: Sorry, Boss! But those darn toitles are giving us trouble!

Shiro bows respectfully when Splinter came out of his meditation.
Shiro: Is there something wrong, Master Splinter? You look a tad pale.

Fang Wolf
11-30-2015, 08:55 AM
Rocksteady: Sorry, Boss! But those darn toitles are giving us trouble!

Shiro bows respectfully when Splinter came out of his meditation.
Shiro: Is there something wrong, Master Splinter? You look a tad pale.

"Yes, Shiro..I saw a glimpse of a sword...
Hmmm....and some kind of ray...or someting...weird...
But it was blurry for see it clearly..for now...

I wonder if Shredder has to do with this?
Have my sons come back yet?

---

Witchpanther jump down behide Bebop.

Lethal Lullaby
11-30-2015, 02:45 PM
"Whoa!" Michelangelo shouts jumping out of the way of the lazer Rocksteady was firing off. He then threw his nunchuks towards his hand to try hit the weapon out of it.

Bebop heard Shredder demand they returned and frown. "Aww but boss." He snorted. "Do we have to??" He asks with a whine. He whipped around after someone jumped behind him. "Huh?"

Shiro Kame
11-30-2015, 02:49 PM
Rocksteady grabbed his hand when it was struck, dropping the blaster.

Rocksteady: Oh...! I hate it when they do that!!

Shiro: So...what do we do...?

Fang Wolf
11-30-2015, 02:50 PM
Bebop heard Shredder demand they returned and frown. "Aww but boss."
He snorted. "Do we have to??" He asks with a whine.
He whipped around after someone jumped behind him. "Huh?"

"You Christmas ham! Take me to your bosses I have a bone to pick with them!"
Witch Panther smirked - He takes up the Sword of Tengu, the blade shine like blue star.

Shiro: So...what do we do...?

"I need find what this mean...
that can be bad omen."

Ceres
12-01-2015, 02:44 AM
Bebop heard Shredder demand they returned and frown. "Aww but boss." He snorted. "Do we have to??" He asks with a whine. He whipped around after someone jumped behind him. "Huh?"

"Yes you have to! Or else there will be no video games for you and Rocksteady for the next whole month!" Shredder yelled and knew he hitted a nerve with that threat.

"And no TV, don't forget that!" Krang added in the background snickering evilish.

"What he said."

Pollyparrot
12-01-2015, 05:05 PM
Would this game benefit having April? I'd like to play.

Lethal Lullaby
12-01-2015, 11:08 PM
Would this game benefit having April? I'd like to play.

((OOC: Perhaps... But would it even matter now? Now that we know?))

Pollyparrot
12-02-2015, 12:39 AM
((OOC: Perhaps... But would it even matter now? Now that we know?))

Probably not. Everybody enjoy the game then.