PDA

View Full Version : In hiding

Unworthy tinker
11-11-2015, 08:50 PM
All mutants are forced into hiding by the Earth protection force, having to salvage what they can, constantly on the move. Can they make things better, or will they all die?

Universe: none specific.

Rules:
If you want to join, message me. Don't wanna clutter up the thread.;)
One character per person, and has to be a cannon character. Sorry, it's for the best. (There is one exception though: if you want another character there for a bit, okay, just as long as they don't stay through the whole thing. And yes, said temp character can be an OC or CC).
Gore and is allowed, just don't go crazy with it.
Write nicely. Doesn't have to be perfect, just understandable.
No godmodding.
Be nice to one another.

Umm, I guess y'all can choose whoever you want. The only ones I feel should definitely should be there are the turtles. Otherwise, go crazy! Choose whoever! (Within reason)

Characters:
Leonardo (Unworthy tinker)
Donatello (Spirael)
Raphael (Electric)
Michelangelo (Shiro Kame)
Old Hob (CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy)
Leatherhead (Lethal Lullaby)
Tigerclaw (Mew)
Dr. Xeinos (EmpressOfShadows)
Oruko Saki (Fang Wolf)
Scale Tail (GoldMutant)
Karai (Vine)

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-11-2015, 08:52 PM
I'll take Old Hob, if I may.

Unworthy tinker
11-11-2015, 08:58 PM
I'll take Old Hob, if I may.

Okay, there ya' go.

Lethal Lullaby
11-11-2015, 09:54 PM
Leatherhead?

Electric
11-11-2015, 10:02 PM
May I have Raphael?

Shiro Kame
11-11-2015, 10:03 PM
I guess I could try Mikey.

Unworthy tinker
11-11-2015, 10:13 PM
Leatherhead?

May I have Raphael?

I guess I could try Mikey.

All your wishes have been fulfilled.

Mew
11-12-2015, 04:22 AM
Tiger Claw?

Ceres
11-12-2015, 07:00 AM
Can i choose a character from the Mirage Comics too? They're canon so it would be possible right?

Unworthy tinker
11-12-2015, 09:56 AM
Tiger Claw?
Okay, listed.

Can i choose a character from the Mirage Comics too? They're canon so it would be possible right?

Go for it.

Ceres
11-12-2015, 10:17 AM
Okay, listed.

Go for it.
Awesome, then i would like to be Dr.Xeinos the female Utrom Doctor.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-12-2015, 10:27 AM
Nobody's going for Donatello?

Fang Wolf
11-12-2015, 10:28 AM
Oroku Saki?

GoldMutant
11-12-2015, 10:33 AM
Scale Tail anybody? I'll take him, need a new character.

Edit: You know, if you can't get a Donatello, you can very well make the statement of him being dead or EPF got him.

Spirael
11-12-2015, 10:51 AM
Nooo, don't kill Donnie! XD Can I play him?

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-12-2015, 10:54 AM
I was gonna say, the absence of Donatello lends itself to an easy scenario: rescue Donnie from the EPF.

But we got our bo-wielding bro, so... let's do this.

Unworthy tinker
11-12-2015, 11:14 AM
Awesome, then i would like to be Dr.Xeinos the female Utrom Doctor.

Oroku Saki?

Scale Tail anybody? I'll take him, need a new character.

Edit: You know, if you can't get a Donatello, you can very well make the statement of him being dead or EPF got him.

Okay, added. And yeah, that was the plan if nobody wants him. Heh, poor Donnie.

Edit:
Nooo, don't kill Donnie! XD Can I play him?

Sure.

I was gonna say, the absence of Donatello lends itself to an easy scenario: rescue Donnie from the EPF.

But we got our bo-wielding bro, so... let's do this.

Well, it isn't an impossible scenario. Just depends where we go with it.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-12-2015, 11:16 AM
Okay, added. And yeah, that was the plan if nobody wants him. Heh, poor Donnie.

I assumed all four Turtles would be snatched up superquick... had I known, woulda gone with Donnie. :tlol:

Spirael
11-12-2015, 11:18 AM
If you want to use Donnie's capture as a plot, I'm happy to write him from a captured perspective until the others can get to him?

Ceres
11-12-2015, 11:25 AM
Who is going to start?

Unworthy tinker
11-12-2015, 11:43 AM
If you want to use Donnie's capture as a plot, I'm happy to write him from a captured perspective until the others can get to him?

Yeah, we can do that. All in favor? Anyone opposed?

Who is going to start?
Dunno. I'm not sure if anyone else is gonna want to join in, so eh. I guess we can start. Y'all ready, or should I wait a little longer?

Ceres
11-12-2015, 11:46 AM
Yeah, we can do that. All in favor? Anyone opposed?

Dunno. I'm not sure if anyone else is gonna want to join in, so eh. I guess we can start. Y'all ready, or should I wait a little longer?

We can add people later on too. I mean in the process of playing there sure will come up situations with more characters needed :)

Electric
11-12-2015, 12:01 PM
Im all ready if you guys are

Wish I knew more about IDW. Alopex sounds like an awesome character, and Im curious what their karai is like

Ceres
11-12-2015, 12:18 PM
Im all ready if you guys are

Wish I knew more about IDW. Alopex sounds like an awesome character, and Im curious what their karai is like

Their Karai is a little different than Nick Karai but way better. Her backstory is also pretty cool :) You really should check it out.

Unworthy tinker
11-12-2015, 12:19 PM
We can add people later on too. I mean in the process of playing there sure will come up situations with more characters needed :)

True. I just figured it seems like usually no one joins in the middle of RPs here, but in that case, heck yeah! Let's get this show on the road!

Snakeweed
11-12-2015, 12:21 PM
Hope Im not too late!

Never Rp'd before, and only know a bit about their Karai, but I've seen others play her from 2012 (mostly Electric lol) and she seems interesting. May I try her? I can play her as a bit more serious than her Nick counterpart

Unworthy tinker
11-12-2015, 12:24 PM
Hope Im not too late!

Never Rp'd before, and only know a bit about their Karai, but I've seen others play her from 2012 (mostly Electric lol) and she seems interesting. May I try her? I can play her as a bit more serious than her Nick counterpart

((Nope, not too late at all. IDW Karai is IDK. She's just better I guess. Yeah, what Empress said.:P I suck at explaining things. Anyways, yes you may.))

Ceres
11-12-2015, 12:29 PM
((Nope, not too late at all. IDW Karai is IDK. She's just better I guess. Yeah, what Empress said.:P I suck at explaining things. Anyways, yes you may.))

Maybe you can begin seeing as it was your idea? :) And we others can join in then xD

Unworthy tinker
11-12-2015, 12:35 PM
Maybe you can begin seeing as it was your idea? :) And we others can join in then xD

((I did. The double brackets are a habit of mine for OOC stuff. Anyways, it has begun! *cuts ribbon*))

Ceres
11-12-2015, 12:41 PM
((you did? Alright, maybe a few more words then :D Because i am bad in starting things))

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-12-2015, 01:14 PM

((I absolutely think Unworthy tinker should kick us off))

Unworthy tinker
11-12-2015, 01:25 PM
((Reposting. I can see how the first one was kinda buried.))

Leonardo walked inside a small, abandoned convince store. Dust and cobwebs were in every corner. He looked around, making sure it was suitable for survival. There was food, but he wasn't sure if it was even close to good. There was bottled water. There was a counter, which could give a nice hiding spot.

He looked outside. It was getting dark. "Alright, let's call it a night. I'll keep watch." he whispered.

Ceres
11-12-2015, 02:36 PM
((I absolutely think Unworthy tinker should kick us off))

what do you mean?

Electric
11-12-2015, 05:28 PM
Raph followed in behind Leo, rolling his eyes at their new hideout.

"This is just embarrassing..." He muttered under his breath. He hated the fact that the EPF had been able to force all of them into hiding. They'd taken on so many stronger forces yet somehow this group for the better hand over then. "Embarrassing" he repeated, stomping his way to the back of the store

Shiro Kame
11-12-2015, 05:49 PM
Mikey entered slowly, a little scared. He then began looking for food, starving since he had been too scared to eat earlier.

Mikey: We're going to live...right, Leo...? Those government dudes won't get us....right?

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-12-2015, 07:23 PM
"Don't kid yourself, baby turtle," Old Hob snarled, stalking into the building behind the Turtles. He pushed Donatello aside as he stepped over a discarded candy bar wrapper. "Those hunters are going to track us each down, one by one, and lock us up in cages. Just like they did to Slash, Mondo, and Herman... not to mention your daddy rat."

Electric
11-12-2015, 07:35 PM
(Woah, hey easy there man. You're not Raphael)

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-12-2015, 07:42 PM
(Woah, hey easy there man. You're not Raphael)

(No, but what I've written is quite in character for Old Hob)

Shiro Kame
11-12-2015, 07:44 PM
(You can't do that. That's against the rules to play as another's character.)

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-12-2015, 07:45 PM
(You can't do that. That's against the rules to play as another's character.)

(Oh, I can't attribute dialogue to another character? My bad, didn't know that's how it worked. Do I need to go edit?)

Shiro Kame
11-12-2015, 07:48 PM
(Yes, you should. It really drives players crazy when they're not in control of the characters they're playing.)

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-12-2015, 07:51 PM
(other RPGs I've observed have allowed it; I apologize; original post edited)

Electric
11-12-2015, 07:58 PM
(All good! Not an issue)

Spirael
11-13-2015, 12:50 AM
(Wait... So is Donnie there after all? I thought he was captured. ^_^;; Or do I have him go and get captured...?)

Ceres
11-13-2015, 04:59 AM
(Wait... So is Donnie there after all? I thought he was captured. ^_^;; Or do I have him go and get captured...?)

((Donatello is there, it was only planned on kidnapping him if we would not get someone to play him lol. He still can get captured though. We will see how the plot evolves ))

Electric
11-13-2015, 01:25 PM
(Alright everyone, lets just pick up from Cyclons last post, if you want Donnie captured Spirael, I'll post something to go off that)

Ceres
11-13-2015, 03:31 PM
Somewhere in New York deep down in the sewers:

Dr.Xeinos, camouflaged in her human disguise was walking in the filthy sewer canals. She knew that around every corner someone from the EFP could sit and wait for a chance to attack. Xeinos carried a bag with different groceries with her, it contained food and drinks for her mutant friends, the Turtles. Ever since the accident with the mutagen so many years ago(which was originally the fault of the Utrom race.)Xeinos was trying to stay in contact with Donatello, Raphael and the rest of them after she find out about them and what happened with them. And even more so after EFP took over the city.

Dr.Xeinos was not alone however as she had a nearly perfectly covered friend at her side, a huge one too.

"I think we're there soon. The signal of the Turtle Com shows that they are close to our location. You okay so far Leatherhead?"

Her look went up to the other creature.

Mew
11-13-2015, 04:11 PM
Somewhere in the city of New York, an eye-patch wearing, mutant tiger woke up from being knocked out.

"Where am I?", Tiger Claw shouted, startled.

Tiger Claw looked around. He saw that he was in a room, blank, gray, with vile, decaying walls. He could see blood stains on the metal floor and walls. Tiger Claw assumed other lives had died or been hurt here. Tiger Claw spit into his paw, wiped it on the wall, and wiped it onto his pants to reveal a reflective surface. He could see he, surprisingly, had his blasters and ammunition on him.

"Ugh. Why the Hell am I here?", the enraged assassin asked himself as he sat and thunk about the last thing he remembered.

((How was this? I've been known to be lazy on RP's, but this could be a new leaf. :ohwell:))

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-13-2015, 05:55 PM
All four of the Turtles were openly glaring at Old Hob, but the mutant cat didn't care. He could feel the fur raised in a ridge down his neck and spine, and his blind eye was aching under the rough black patch over his left eye.

"Your father, baby turtles, is the reason all of us mutants are in this mess," Hob sneered. The loss of his Mutanimals was still raw, more painful than broken ribs or an open wound in his heart. Slash, Herman, Mondo, Ray, and the others... even that idiot bird, Pete. "Honor and not killing your enemies and all that crap. And now, instead of taking the fight to the humans, we're hiding like a bunch of scared babies. I say we search this dump for supplies, gear up, and then start planning a way to strike back at Bishop and the rest of his goons. The longer we hide, the longer the humans cut and slice and dissect our friends."

Shiro Kame
11-13-2015, 06:53 PM
Mikey felt rage at Hobs for what he said about his father. Despite his tears, he yelled back in retaliation.

Mikey: Shut it, Hobs! This is not Sensei's fault! How was he suppose to know this would happen! At least he has more honor than you could ever have!

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-13-2015, 07:45 PM
Old Hob offered the turtle in orange a smile, much to Michelangelo's angered surprise. "That's the spirit, kid," he grinned. "Pissed off. If you're scared, you're no good to anyone, not me, not your brothers, and not your dad. But mad? Mad is a whole 'nuther ballgame."

Turning to address all four of the turtles, Hob waved a hand. "I've had my share of spats with you and your pops, but this is bigger than any of that crap. This isn't about honor; this is about survival. And starting right now, if any of us wanna survive, we gotta stick together--mutants against the world."

Electric
11-13-2015, 09:21 PM
Raph was at Hobs throat, sai pointed to his neck.
"You want mad?! Here you go..." He growled, eyes narrowed, teeth baring, breathing heavily. "We've been survivin on our own for long enough. We don't need your damn help"

Unworthy tinker
11-13-2015, 09:47 PM
Leo pushed Raph and Hob apart. "Look, I know it's a rough time, but if you want to stay alive, we have to get along. We can't risk losing anyone else." He had to admit, he wanted to go out and fix things right away too, but with so many lives taken...would it really be a good idea?

Shiro Kame
11-13-2015, 09:56 PM
Mikey looks to Leo, needing guidance from his big brow: ...What now Leo...?

Unworthy tinker
11-13-2015, 10:42 PM
Leo looked at Mikey. "I don't know little bro. We can stay together, rest a little, think of a plan. Worst case scenario, we pack up and run for it." He hadn't known what to do either. So much had just happened, he couldn't think about much else.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-13-2015, 11:00 PM
Old Hob stepped towards Leonardo, baring his teeth in a silent snarl at Raphael as he passed the hot-tempered brother. "I'll tell you what you do, turtle," the cat declared. "Bishop has what we both want: our families. If we want them back, we need to find something Bishop wants more. An eye for an eye... and then we have leverage to exchange."

On the cat's left, Donatello opened his mouth to protest. But before the turtle could say anything, Old Hob nodded grimly. "Yeah, you know what I'm talking about; we take some hostages of our own. And with all those EPF goons goosestepping around outside, there's plenty for the taking."

Shiro Kame
11-13-2015, 11:27 PM
Old Hob stepped towards

On the cat's left, Donatello opened his mouth to protest. But before the turtle could say anything, Old Hob nodded grimly. "Yeah, you know what I'm talking about; we take some hostages of our own. And with all those EPF goons goosestepping around outside, there's plenty for the taking."

WHAT DID WE JUST TELL YOU!?!

xvx

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-13-2015, 11:29 PM
WHAT DID WE JUST TELL YOU!?!

xvx

(he didn't say anything, I assumed that was within the bounds of acceptability)

Lethal Lullaby
11-14-2015, 12:26 AM
((oy...))

With everything that has happened lately, mainly the Earth Protection Force, Leatherhead found himself living in a deeper part of the sewers. His original home in the subway was discovered and at that time he lost control of his anger.

At the current moment, Leatherhead was trying to fix up a communication device. He hoped to use it to contact his friends and figure out where they were. Hopefully nothing too bad had happened to them.

Electric
11-14-2015, 02:18 AM
(Easy everyone. Here on the drome, generally you go by the rule that actions of each character are decided solely by the owner. You can have your character attempt to do some action to them (Raph points a Sai at his throat) but not the actual reaction of others (not: hob pulled away). All good?)

Raph returned the glare to Hob. "I gotta better idea. Why don't we just tie you up and dangle you out in front of Bishop in exchange for our sensei?" He realized this wasnt a good plan, as Bishop wouldn't necessarily care which mutants he had: rat or cat. But no way was he going to let Hob walk in and start leading them around.

He turned to Leo. "We can do this ourselves. We've done rescue missions plenty of times. We'll get him back without this flea-ridden feline"

Spirael
11-14-2015, 06:14 AM
(I have no idea what's going on, but it seems Donnie is present so I'll just go with that and see what happens. XD)

Lost in his own thoughts, Donatello barely even noticed being pushed aside by Hob as the group entered the convenience store. So much had happened, so many terrible things. He was the smart one, he needed to come up with a solution. But right now all that kept going through his mind were the many problems before them.

He shook his head, the movement almost imperceivable. Dwelling was not helping. He had to focus, to find one thing he could resolve and do so. Then, he could start work on the next one. If he did so, continuously striving forwards, then eventually the pieces would come together. He had to believe it would happen.

Hearing an argument erupting amongst the others, Donatello looked up and opened his mouth to speak, but was cut off before the words could form. Waiting another few moments, when the debate showed no signs of abating he just turned and headed over to the convenience store counter.

"There should be a relay between the POS and the bank computers." he explained, though he wasn't sure whether anyone was paying attention. "Place like this, the old pulse lines might still be in place which we can use without power. It'll be slow, but if I can find a connection and get past the firewalls then I should be able to get out onto internet and gather information that way."

Opening the cabinet beneath the desk, he started tracking back the wiring to hopefully find what he was looking for.

Ceres
11-14-2015, 07:01 AM
Somewhere in New York deep down in the sewers:

Dr.Xeinos, camouflaged in her human disguise was walking in the filthy sewer canals. She knew that around every corner someone from the EFP could sit and wait for a chance to attack. Xeinos carried a bag with different groceries with her, it contained food and drinks for her mutant friends, the Turtles. Ever since the accident with the mutagen so many years ago(which was originally the fault of the Utrom race.)Xeinos was trying to stay in contact with Donatello, Raphael and the rest of them after she find out about them and what happened with them. And even more so after EFP took over the city.

Dr.Xeinos was not alone however as she had a nearly perfectly covered friend at her side, a huge one too.

"I think we're there soon. The signal of the Turtle Com shows that they are close to our location. You okay so far Leatherhead?"

Her look went up to the other creature.

((oy...))

With everything that has happened lately, mainly the Earth Protection Force, Leatherhead found himself living in a deeper part of the sewers. His original home in the subway was discovered and at that time he lost control of his anger.

At the current moment, Leatherhead was trying to fix up a communication device. He hoped to use it to contact his friends and figure out where they were. Hopefully nothing too bad had happened to them.

"Any signal yet?"

(i accidently made a post with Leatherhead before that is why i quoted my stuff with yours. In the comics both Leatherhead and my character i play, Dr.Xeinos are close friends, she was also the original one who accidently mutated LH in the first place so if you are okay with that just tell me if not :) )

Mew
11-14-2015, 08:09 AM
Tiger Claw pulled out his gun, but some ammunition it it. He tried to shoot the dark, gray wall of the prison he was held in. Zing! The blast did nothing to the wall, but it shot back at Tiger Claw, hitting him directly in the knee.

"Oh, crap!", the mutant tiger roared in agony.

He immediately took of the soft, but ripped, blue scarf and wrapped it around his wounded knee. He knotted it tight, then stood up. He felt his bobcat-like stump of a tail he had left.

"Whoever did this to me..", Tiger Claw yelled, angered, "..will suffer!"

He spit in his paw again, to wipe off some of the dirty residue on the wall. After getting off a thick layer, he found two things: a drawer, and a vent. He opened the drawer to reveal a number of old, yellowed documents, written in a language Tiger Claw couldn't understand.

As Tiger claw ripped off the vent with his brute strength, he coughed as a thick cloud of dirty dust flew in his face. He realized he had no choice but to climb in.....

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-14-2015, 08:57 PM
"Fine then," Hob spat at the turtle. He pointed a single claw at Raphael's face. "You handle this your way, and I'll handle it mine. We'll see who ends up freeing their friends from a cage--or who ends up in one."

Without a backwards glance, the mutant cat spun on his heel and stormed out of the building. By the time he'd slunk down the alley and crossed the street, he'd already come up with a plan... now to put it in action.

Shiro Kame
11-14-2015, 09:23 PM
Mikey growled when he saw Hobs spit at Raph.

Mikey: You leave my big bro alone! *pushes him away from Raph*

Lethal Lullaby
11-14-2015, 10:08 PM
Leatherhead turned to Dr. Xeinos, almost forgetting she was with him. He looked down at the communication device he had before looking back at her again.

"Don't worry, I am all right. From how it looks, I believe we are close to our friends." He tells tells her.

Ceres
11-15-2015, 07:00 AM
Leatherhead turned to Dr. Xeinos, almost forgetting she was with him. He looked down at the communication device he had before looking back at her again.

"Don't worry, I am all right. From how it looks, I believe we are close to our friends." He tells tells her.

"That's good to hear. I was worried as out of sudden the contact was broken up by this horrible explosion a few days ago. Let's hurry and find them before its too late." she said with a determined look on her face.

Staring at the broken Turtle Com in her hand Xeinos hoped that this terror would be soon over.

Fang Wolf
11-15-2015, 07:46 AM
Shredder (Oroku Saki) keeps a low profile in shadows in the city: New York.
He was wounded in his right side, but that he does not care about right now.

Shredder tries to contact Tigerclaw.
"Tigerclaw, can you hear me?"
Shredder hope for answers soon.

Mew
11-15-2015, 09:51 AM
Tiger claw hears his cell phone ringing.

"Shredder? Yes I can here you. What happened?

Electric
11-15-2015, 10:49 AM
"Good riddance" Raph yelled when Hob turned to leave. Problem solved
He then turned on Leo "What were you thinkin?! Us workin with Hob. Youre out of your damn mind." he said, before heading to the back of the store, leaning against a wall behind Donnie

GoldMutant
11-15-2015, 03:42 PM
New York City, now a disintegrated wasteland for the mutant world exposed by an unknown being. Among the lone mutants is Scale Tail, the known bounty hunter placed by Krang to eradicate those of Turtle blood. Ironically, now ST is just as much prey as he is the predator.

Beneath New York, the alien creature now is forced to fend his own protection. Underneath the city he thinks to himself:

"I'm meant as a predator to spread dread, now I'm a defenseless creature within the mutant food chain. Whatever the Turtles attempt to do, someone is responsible for causing my decline in pay. One way or another, I must toss my decisions like a pancake; shall I travel the land an avenger or further the despair?Best I plan the situation."

Sudden noise from above is heard on the streets of New York, as if it were military based soldiers and gear. Slithering away, the next move is unidentified to conclude who commenced the outlawing.

Fang Wolf
11-15-2015, 05:04 PM
Tiger claw hears his cell phone ringing.

"Shredder? Yes I can here you. What happened?

Rrr...Earth Protection Force...what as happed here!
Tigerclaw, What are you?
I'm shot-wounded in my right side....." Shredder groaning in pain.

Unworthy tinker
11-15-2015, 11:16 PM
((I apologize for the lack of posts, there's a small pest problem, so I don't have too much access to my tablet. You can probably expect at very, very least, one post at night.:ohwell:))

Leo looked at Raph and sighed. "Look, I thought it would be a good idea. He knows his way around and, and he's looking for someone he cares about too." He grabbed a water bottle, twisted the cap off, and began chugging it down. "Look, Hob might not be the best ally, but I think we can trust him a little." He wiped his mouth and watched things outside.

Electric
11-17-2015, 10:52 PM
(This was a solid attempt guys, but I feel it's already fallen through)

Shiro Kame
11-17-2015, 10:56 PM
(This was a solid attempt guys, but I feel it's already fallen through)

(Dammit....And I thought the voting thing would work...*sigh* I just don't know what went wrong...)

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-17-2015, 11:07 PM
((If I may suggest, one problem is/was that no one is striking out in a clear focused direction. There is no plot, and no one so far has been willing to take chances.

Even though we have three separate threads going: Tiger Claw and Shredder, Leatherhead and Dr X, and the Turtles, no one is advancing their own plot. You're dancing around waiting for someone else to lead the dance.

I tried throwing out a couple of good setups, but I don't think it's fair for me as a first-timer to take control and steer the plot anymore than by offering openings.))

Lethal Lullaby
11-17-2015, 11:26 PM
((so this RPG is dead? I can reply, but i don't wanna, if it'll seem out of place. This is sad. Role-Playing is pretty much about dead here.))

Unworthy tinker
11-18-2015, 09:55 AM
((That was quick. This sucks. Well, anybody can still reply, but *shrugs*

I won't say RP is dead around here, I think everyone just gets a little busy. Then without them, sometimes that'll stop the RP a little. T'is the circle of role-playing.))

GoldMutant
11-18-2015, 10:48 AM
(UT, it's understandable. I got my own personal life to finish sorting out.)

(As for everyone else, we're not ending this RPG! The fact everyone was excited to attempt another one and nobody is doing anything is showing me one thing. That is nobody gives an actual damn of quality control, just like last time when I quit the RPGs for good reason. I already posted my thoughts earlier in the Dying RPG section, but none of you are going to end this. Taking a break is fine, but not ending it when we barely commenced. Find a way to progress the plot, it isn't a difficult matter. :roll:)

Lethal Lullaby
11-18-2015, 11:22 AM
((or maybe some of us would rather not...))
((Oy. Let's try to keep this going. Even if it is a slow running one.))

Leatherhead nodded to Dr. Xeinos. He ran with her to as close to the turtles they could get, while also staying below in the sewers. He stopped near/under the building the TMNT were hiding out in.

"They're above us." Leatherhead tells her before sniffing the air. He was checking for the scent of any RPG soldiers. He knew he was too big to climb out of the average sewer lid entrance/exit, but maybe Dr.Xeinos could. He turned to her before nodding up towards the manhole cover above them.

Fang Wolf
11-18-2015, 11:58 AM
(Note from my mobile: I have operating problems with my network right now.
So I will not be soo active for I use my Mobil's network for for the moment.)

Shredder keep him hide in shadows.
He waiting for response from Tigerclaw.

Ceres
11-18-2015, 12:06 PM
((or maybe some of us would rather not...))
((Oy. Let's try to keep this going. Even if it is a slow running one.))

Leatherhead nodded to Dr. Xeinos. He ran with her to as close to the turtles they could get, while also staying below in the sewers. He stopped near/under the building the TMNT were hiding out in.

"They're above us." Leatherhead tells her before sniffing the air. He was checking for the scent of any RPG soldiers. He knew he was too big to climb out of the average sewer lid entrance/exit, but maybe Dr.Xeinos could. He turned to her before nodding up towards the manhole cover above them.

Xeinos gave her okay and climbed on Leatherheads shoulders so that she could reach the ladder that was leading to the manhole cover above them.

"What about you? You don't fit through this hole." she asked concerned for her leathered friend.

Shiro Kame
11-18-2015, 01:10 PM
Mikey starts to look around for food.

Mikey: So...do you guys think Sensei's okay...?

Unworthy tinker
11-18-2015, 02:08 PM
Leo got up and shrugged at Mikey, then walked over to the cash register. He grabbed a roll of receipt paper and a pen off the counter and began writing. "Alright, let's rest and start looking for everyone tomorrow. Worst case scenario, we have to leave in the middle of the night and find a new place." He muttered. He tore off a strip of paper and tucked it inside his belt as he he looked around, trying to figure out what they needed to pack.

"Okay, let's start packing just in case."

Lethal Lullaby
11-18-2015, 04:05 PM
"I will have to find some other way out and to you and our friends." Leatherhead tells Dr. Xeinos. "But at least you can go up now and inform the turtles we are okay." He adds waiting for her to go up, so he could find another way out.

Ceres
11-18-2015, 04:30 PM
"I will have to find some other way out and to you and our friends." Leatherhead tells Dr. Xeinos. "But at least you can go up now and inform the turtles we are okay." He adds waiting for her to go up, so he could find another way out.

"Take my Turtle Com just in case." she said, throwing down her T-Com to Leatherhead.

"With my tracking device i can locate you and help you if needed. Be careful Leatherhead, okay?"

Shiro Kame
11-18-2015, 05:30 PM
Mikey packed as Leo had ordered him and the others, knowing full well the gravity of the situation and that if they got captured, they may not ever see or be able to save their friends and father.

Electric
11-18-2015, 06:36 PM
Raph had had enough.

"Sensei is fine!" he snapped to Mikey, pushing off the wall at Leo. "Only hes out there bein held by the EPF, and were sittin here playin hide n seek!" His face was only inches from Leo, "No way are we stayin here hidin from Bishop for an entire night. Sensei needs us, and if you wont do somethin about it, I WILL" he growled, shoving past Leo towards the door. First an attempted alliance with Hob, then a waiting game to pack. They dont need to prepare. Theyre ready. Theyve handled **** like this before. The leader was losing his mind.

He opened it, checking to make sure the surroundings were clear, before turning back to the rest of the room. "Now if you all wanna just huddle here and wait for the humans to round you up and lock you away like the rest of the mutants, fine by me. Anyone else, were leaving NOW"

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-18-2015, 09:16 PM
Old Hob crouched low on the fire escape, hiding in the shadows as he glowered down into the alley. A light snow was falling, and only a single bare bulb mounted over a locked door in the wall provided any illumination for the trash-strewn alley.

Deliberately, Hob had walked through the gathering snow and left a trail of distinctive footprints leading into the alley and up to the locked door. Then he had used his natural feline agility to spring into the air and onto the overflowing dumpster. From there, it had been easy to pull himself up onto the fire escape and out of sight. And now, he waited...

He had been waiting for twenty minutes now, silently counting each passing second in his head. The chill was beginning to seep into his fur, damp from the snow. He couldn't move to brush it off; any motion could betray his presence. With a slight amusement, he realized that his tail was twitching and quickly ended its motion. Distant memories of before his mutation stirred in the back of his mind; lying in wait in behind an overturned trashcan before springing out to pounce on a rat.

Sudden movement out at the street at the end of the alley brought Hob back to the present; someone was approaching.

"Mutant sighting reported on Fifth and Central," an EPF soldier was muttering into the microphone at his collar. His black armor and fatigues were barely visible in the murky twilight. "I'm approaching with caution."

Hob watched with eager anticipation as the soldier carefully entered the alley, sweeping left and right with his rifle. But the man never looked up.

That's it, you son of a bitch, Hob gleefully thought. Closer... closer...

Then, as the soldier stopped at the locked door under the lightbulb, Hob sprang from his vantage point and launched himself at his would-be hunter.

Mew
11-19-2015, 04:18 AM
Tiger Claw tells Shredder that he's going to find him

"Shredder. I'm climbing up a vent to get out of here. See you soon.", Tiger Claw stated.

Tiger Claw climbed the vent with the yellowed documents in his pocket. The vent was was like the room, but way more dirtied.

Shiro Kame
11-20-2015, 11:09 AM
Mikey: Raph! Wait! Don't leave, bro! What if they get you too?! We already lost sensei! I don't wanna lose one of my big bros too!

Spirael
11-20-2015, 12:20 PM
Donatello glanced up at Leonardo from beneath the till, where he was still rummaging with the wiring as it disappeared into the floorboards beneath the desk.

"There's an old line here, so if you give me enough time I should be able to tap into the network and get us some basic information without giving away our location." he explained.

"You'd think it would be easier to track a wired connection," he added, oblivious to the fact that no-one was likely to be interested, "but actually the triangulation of wifi and the necessary declaration from the device means that it's easier to identify."

"Another advantage of an old line like this is that even if someone does try and reverse the signal, the process will be so slow that I should be able to notice and cut the connection before they can get anything of value."

From the duffel bag hooked over his shoulder, Donnie pulled out an archaic pda and dusted it off. "I'm so glad I kept hold of this." he continued, "I never thought I'd need it again, but I just couldn't bare to throw it out. It's only got a 2 bit display, but because of that the battery should last for weeks!"

Clicking wires into place, he turned on the device and started tapping away.

Fang Wolf
11-20-2015, 12:30 PM
Tiger Claw tells Shredder that he's going to find him

"Shredder. I'm climbing up a vent to get out of here. See you soon.", Tiger Claw stated.

Tiger Claw climbed the vent with the yellowed documents in his pocket. The vent was was like the room, but way more dirtied.

"Good...I will wait for you, Tigerclaw.." Shredder says.
Shredder takes off his mantle and wraps around his side with it.

Lethal Lullaby
11-20-2015, 05:22 PM
Leatherhead took the turtle Com in his hands carefully. He gave Dr. Xeinos a nod. "I will be, my friend. Try to not get seen."

Leatherhead then backtracked through the sewers as quietly and discretely as he could. He hoped that the turtles weren't in too much danger.

Unworthy tinker
11-21-2015, 01:51 PM
Leo facepalmed and tried not to yell as he said "Its fine, we don't need him. Dr. Xeinos and Leatherhead are coming."

He walked over to Donnie and crossed his arms. "Great, but how are you going to to get the information we need? It looks like that'd be hard on something so...simple?" He knew he was probably underestimating Don, but still felt compelled to ask.

Electric
11-21-2015, 03:06 PM
"youre not convincin me otherwise mikey, either youre comin or youre not" he said to his little brother.

"Dont need me?!" Raph yelled, stunned. This was completely out of character, who normally wouldve given a lecture on family and importance of staying with each other. "Fine! you sit here with your head up your ass, Im gonna actually do somethin about all this" he growled as he left, slamming the door behind him.

Unworthy tinker
11-21-2015, 04:18 PM
Leo opened the door and yelled "Wait! I was just... we do need you...c'mon...I just messed up big time..."

Shiro Kame
11-21-2015, 07:27 PM
Mikey looked on in horror as Raph left. This lasted for a while as tears began to form in the youngest turtle's eyes.

Mikey: Raph...

Electric
11-22-2015, 01:43 AM
Raph, even in his anger, was smart enough to not leave turtle shaped footprints in the snow near the shop. He got up to the nearest rooftop before he started stomping away.

"Always so arrogant...never uses force...needs to grow up" he ranted to himself, mumbling.

An EPF helicopter flew over head, and he jumped under a billboard. He then got an idea. He wished Donnie had Come along, if nothing else for his technological knowledge, he'd probably have a way to digitally track the copter. But he'd just have to do it the old fashion way.

Lagging a hundred yards or so behind, he began following the copter, hoping it would lead to something.

Shiro Kame
11-22-2015, 02:05 PM
Mikey: Leo...? Will Raph come back...?

Ceres
11-22-2015, 02:21 PM
As Dr.X made her way through the rough streets of the city she stopped for a moment because the tracking device she carried with her showed that one of the Turtles was seperating from the others which made Xeinos worry a little bit.

"Why is one of them leaving the rest? I better hurry up!" she said and began to run towards the signal.

Spirael
11-23-2015, 02:12 PM
“At its base, all data is just a collection of on and off switches.” Donatello explained distractedly as he worked. “An old device like this can receive data just as well, it just doesn’t have the capacity to display the GUIs that we’re used to nowadays. Sometimes though it can help to just—”

He hesitated from his long-winded explanation as he became aware of Raphael’s temper erupting and the hot headed turtle storming out. The network connection was established, so Donnie set the PDA up to start searching for useful data then stood up from behind the counter.

“Leo, do you want me to follow Raph?” Donatello asked, pragmatically.

Unworthy tinker
11-25-2015, 12:22 AM
Leo crossed his arms and closed his eyes for a moment, thinking. Loose another brother, or keep Raph safe? "Sure. Just make sure to give me an update every once and a while."

Spirael
11-25-2015, 01:59 PM
Donatello nodded and reached down to grab his bag, slinging it across his shell before reaching to pick up his trusty bo-staff. "Sure Leo, but be cautious with mobile devices in case they're tracking us."

As he headed over to the doorway, he paused to glance at Michelangelo. "It'll be fine, Mikey. This is Raph... You know he hates being cooped up, and this situation has all of us on edge. Once he's blown off a bit of steam, we'll be back. You look after Leo, okay?"

With that, the turtle headed out of the doorway. Pausing for a moment, he quickly deduced from the lack of footprints that his brother had headed for the rooftops. So without further delay, he swung up onto the nearest fire escape to follow.

Donnie suspected that Raph had followed the helicopter that was heading across the city even before he saw the tracks heading in that direction. Yep, that was typical of Raphael. Follow the thing that was all but flashing with a giant icon marked 'trouble'.

With a sigh, Donatello quickly set off in pursuit after his hot headed brother.

Shiro Kame
11-25-2015, 03:50 PM
Mikey: I...I promise, Donnie...Be safe...

Mikey watched as Donnie left, not taking his eyes off the door, even minutes after Donnie leaving.

Electric
11-25-2015, 04:09 PM
Raph kept a safe distance from the helicopter as it flew overhead, skimming across the rooftops. He ignored how cold his body was, as inside he still burned with anger at Leo, and their situation.

After about 10 minutes of chasing, the copter finally landed on a helipad on top of a tall building of about 30 floors. Crouching on a building a block away, he decided to take a tip out of Leo's book and observe for a minute. A few EPF soldiers got out and went inside the building, but other than that the building seemed typical.

Spirael
11-26-2015, 02:39 PM
Raphael pausing to watch the disembark of the helicopter passengers gave Donatello the opportunity he needed to finally catch up with his brother. He dropped down onto the rooftop nearby with a soft thump.

"It's just me." he quickly announced, keeping his voice low. Cautiously, he straightened and headed over towards the other turtle. "What did you see?"

Shiro Kame
11-29-2015, 10:30 PM
Deciding to be useful, Mikey began to gather as much unspoiled food as he could, packing it into his pack. He also tried to get some bottled drinks that would take a while to spoil.

Mikey: Is this helping, Leo?

Unworthy tinker
11-29-2015, 10:59 PM
Leo nodded. "Yeah, that's good." He leaned over to look at what Mikey packed. He gave a thumbs up.

He grabbed his own bag and double checked. Everything looked good. Maybe he could get a few more bottles of water...

He grabbed a few more, then noticed something from afar in the window. It was a man with a gun, but that was all he could make out. Crud. "Mikey, get down, someone's coming," he scream-whispered from across the room, then squatted down, prepared to pull out his sword.

Mew
11-30-2015, 06:12 AM
As Tiger Claw went in the vent, he noticed something in the distance. It appeared to be a katana. A black blade, red wrappings, and a slick, leather sheath.

"I'll take this!", the Tiger softly said to himself.

He cept climbing.....

Shiro Kame
12-01-2015, 06:18 PM
Mikey hid under the produce advertising "Ripest Watermelons in Manhatten," his green skin tone blending in with the melons.

Electric
12-02-2015, 11:49 PM
Raph groaned when his brother showed up, though he was internally glad atleast one of them was here to help.
"Wow. Leo actually let ya off grocery shopping duty" he remarked, before turning back to the building. "There's definitely somethin goin on there. Couple of EPF guys just landed." He said, still looking intensely at the structure. No doubt it had some security and defense system. Had Mother Leo been here, he would be coming up with a plan to sneak in. Naturally, raph would just prefer to go in full force, but with his senseis life at risk, he knew it was a bad idea. Thats where Donnie boy was going to step in. "Got any ideas on how to get us inside, brainiac?"

Lethal Lullaby
12-03-2015, 12:14 AM
After journeying for what seemed like forever through the sewers- not to mention avoiding being spot/noticed by the EPF men- Leatherhead finally found a way up onto the surface. He heard the click of a gun and immediately ran for cover. After the round of bullets was fired he ran out taking out the few EPF soldiers that were in the area at the time. Fortunately his thick skin stopped the few bullets that hit him from actually breaking his skin.Unfortunately now he had to find another place to hide temporarily. He went inside a deserted auto repair shop closing the garage door, which surprisingly still worked. He then contacted Dr. Xeinos waiting for her response.

Ceres
12-03-2015, 06:57 AM
After journeying for what seemed like forever through the sewers- not to mention avoiding being spot/noticed by the EPF men- Leatherhead finally found a way up onto the surface. He heard the click of a gun and immediately ran for cover. After the round of bullets was fired he ran out taking out the few EPF soldiers that were in the area at the time. Fortunately his thick skin stopped the few bullets that hit him from actually breaking his skin.Unfortunately now he had to find another place to hide temporarily. He went inside a deserted auto repair shop closing the garage door, which surprisingly still worked. He then contacted Dr. Xeinos waiting for her response.

Dr.X was nearly at the place where the Turtles seem to be located as suddenly her communaction unit reacted.

"Leatherhead, are you alright?"

Fang Wolf
12-03-2015, 11:38 AM
Shredder start to go in Shadows to a hospital for remove the bullet from his side.
- A hospital would be a good place to hide. - He thinking.
"I hope I do not run into problems until I reach the hospital....."