PDA

View Full Version : Really really important question

Amaranthus
11-13-2015, 12:04 PM
A Belgian channel is going to show one Star Wars movie every week, starting with the prequels.
Should I watch the prequels? I'm torn. cause, you know...
They suck.

Candy Kappa
11-13-2015, 12:07 PM
If you don't find any amusement in watching bad movies, then don't.

CyberCubed
11-13-2015, 12:49 PM
Have you never seen them before? You should watch them all at least once.

Amaranthus
11-13-2015, 01:00 PM
Have you never seen them before? You should watch them all at least once.

I have seen them before.

Etsyturtle2
11-13-2015, 01:33 PM
I have seen them before.

Then I wouldn't.

Tetsu Deinonychus
11-15-2015, 10:07 PM
No one's making you watch movies you don't like.

AT-Man
11-16-2015, 11:17 PM
You have to watch them every day for the rest of your life.

Amaranthus
11-17-2015, 12:39 PM
Well, I ended up watching the first one. And I'll watch the others too.
More than sure they'll show the "special" versions of the original movies.
Ugh.

PangolinFeets
11-17-2015, 03:39 PM
I sat through them again fairly recently. There is absolutely nothing worth sitting through them for. I kept thinking that maybe they weren't as bad as I thought, but they are so damn boring. There's maybe ten minutes of action in each and the rest is monotonous dialogue and extremely unpleasant CG.

pennydreadful
11-17-2015, 03:41 PM
Well, I ended up watching the first one. And I'll watch the others too.
More than sure they'll show the "special" versions of the original movies.
Ugh.

No one's holding a gun to your head - it's redundant to complain about it. I mean hey, it's your life and your time to waste but I really don't understand what you're trying to achieve here. You know they suck. We know they suck. Any relevant or insightful criticism of why they suck has already been made years ago - there's nothing new or interesting to say on the subject.

Amaranthus
11-18-2015, 11:44 AM
No one's holding a gun to your head - it's redundant to complain about it. I mean hey, it's your life and your time to waste but I really don't understand what you're trying to achieve here. You know they suck. We know they suck. Any relevant or insightful criticism of why they suck has already been made years ago - there's nothing new or interesting to say on the subject.

I'm not trying to achieve anything. I just wasn't sure, decided to watch them all now.
And why are you replying to my post about the older movies? They're great but obviously they'll air the special editions with poor CGI.
Why so salty?

BubblyShell22
11-22-2015, 07:49 AM
I was going to say not to watch them, but it's your funeral.