PDA

View Full Version : Official Ep Discussion S4 Ep 4: Outlaw Armaggon

victory_angel
11-15-2015, 01:28 AM
Today's the day...the day we encounter televised version of Armaggon.

In this episode Lord Dregg hires Armaggon, a notorious space bounty hunter to apprehend the turtles and their companions.

A lot of people have been looking forward to seeing Armaggon on screen...is he everything you expected? Is he better then you expected? We don't know, but we look forward to finding out.

https://scontent-vie1-1.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfp1/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/11049225_521279448041586_376235228_n.jpg

ctt4lfecw
11-15-2015, 06:03 AM
All I can say is that it's about time. I'm excited. Hopefully after this episode we can get a figure of him fInally.

GoldMutant
11-15-2015, 08:30 AM
Armaggon, don't disappoint. :ohwell:

Something I don't get though, where are Machias and the other mods? This is the fourth episode in a row now; I did see Jester during the Wyrm thing, but what happened?

Vicky82
11-15-2015, 09:01 AM
No livestreams working :cry: So have to wait till those other 'sites' to upload the episode.

TigerClaw
11-15-2015, 09:01 AM
Here we go!

saintsaucey
11-15-2015, 09:03 AM
Is that bill nighy as dregg?

GoldMutant
11-15-2015, 09:12 AM

No, Dregg in this show is Peter Stormare.

saintsaucey
11-15-2015, 09:16 AM

Thanks I knew he sounded familiar. Love Stormare

Aaronardo
11-15-2015, 09:33 AM
I've been going on and on about how this series is just not at the same level of quality as it could be recently, but I gotta admit, this is the first episode of Season 4 I actually thoroughly enjoyed.

xenopokemon
This episode was a lot less Armaggon and a lot more "OverMind". He felt a little unnecessary, but he did build character for Fugitoid.

pannoni1
Pretty good episode, it was a great way to learn more about Honeycutt's origin, Overminds' functions, and of course the notion that the battle will only get more intense with the ever-popular catch phrase at the end, a good contrast from the Wyrm episode that used the rewind button as an escape route. The ship must be pretty strong if it can survive Armageddon's force.

Grade: 8/10

kelligrafie
11-15-2015, 09:35 AM
Is it not slightly rude to call Leo, Captain Leo, when it's Fugitoid's ship? :lol:

(I get it's just a nickname, based on Captain Ryan and they're humouring Leo)

Vicky82
11-15-2015, 09:36 AM
IGN review up

Blimey that was quick. I bet Max gets to watch the episodes before everyone else does.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/11/15/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-the-outlaw-armaggon-review

Redworld96
11-15-2015, 09:37 AM
IGN review up

Blimey that was quick. I bet Max gets to watch the episode before everyone else does.

Can you please share the link? :)

xenopokemon
11-15-2015, 09:40 AM
What did everyone think of Armaggon's character? I love his voice, a little western with "ain't" and "y'all" fits his outlaw self quite well. He pulled a Boba Fett at the end though, thruster got hit with a sword and spiraled out of control into an untimely demise.

The way Leo said "Armaggon!" made it seem like he 'cared' about him slightly. I'm starting to think Armaggon isn't evil he's just doing a job.

NinjaPug
11-15-2015, 09:44 AM
That was my favorite episode of the season but thought they wasted Armaggon. His character was essentially just used to set up the real plot.

Armaggon looked awesome though. Great design.

GoldMutant
11-15-2015, 09:48 AM
After being disappointed by these last three episodes, thank God this episode was worth it. By far it's the best episode of season 4 thus far at least of the current episodes and outside the Triceratons, Armaggon was the best new character. Praise be the Ron! (Voice kinda seems like Killer Croc from the Batman somewhat)

My main gripe of the episode is probably the underdevelopment of April saving the day while minimal to the sudden introduction of the robots, and not enough Armaggon! Seriously, we need more of him, kinda feels like a lackluster introduction when he really wasn't the focal point, kinda feels like false advertising.

Besides April's powers getting improved (about time), I really wish this robot was more fleshed out, it just feels like a left field outing. Though some of the stupidity of Casey is a bit grating yet again after Wyrm and freezing plus the spice not being addressed (please!), any issues I have with the episode are limited. It's a good episode, not great but something I'd revisit again.

Ninturtle
11-15-2015, 09:56 AM
After being disappointed by these last three episodes, thank God this episode was worth it. By far it's the best episode of season 4 thus far at least of the current episodes and outside the Triceratons, Armaggon was the best new character. Praise be the Ron! (Voice kinda seems like Killer Croc from the Batman somewhat)

My main gripe of the episode is probably the underdevelopment of April saving the day while minimal to the sudden introduction of the robots, and not enough Armaggon! Seriously, we need more of him, kinda feels like a lackluster introduction when he really wasn't the focal point, kinda feels like false advertising.

Besides April's powers getting improved (about time), I really wish this robot was more fleshed out, it just feels like a left field outing. Though some of the stupidity of Casey is a bit grating yet again after Wyrm and freezing plus the spice not being addressed (please!), any issues I have with the episode are limited. It's a good episode, not great but something I'd revisit again.

The spice isn't important enough to mention again, it was a drug Dregg was selling we know all we need to know about it. And I'm pretty sure it was mentioned when Dregg was talking to Armaggon although I could be remembering incorrectly.

Tetsu Deinonychus
11-15-2015, 10:00 AM
My first "New Episode Disscussion" in a long time. :)

It's cool to finally see Armaggon in animated form, and I like this interpretation so far. I kinda wish he had played a bigger part in the episode, but I get a feeling he'll be showing up again.

The real villain of this episode was a decent HAL9000 homage, but to me the episode's highlight was some character development for Honeycutt. And, I love that the illustrations during the flashback had a similar style to the original comic.

The Happy One
11-15-2015, 10:02 AM
Wow that went quick! I thought it was a pretty good episode!

It was so nice to see more on Professor Honeycutt and his struggle on being 'just a machine'. Though I wish we saw more of our Armaggon, the Overmind idea was pretty awesome, too:D

+More revelations on April's psychic powers!

+Captain Leonardo taking names :lol:
+I'm liking the change of scenery in each episode. Gives us variety.

+Jaws refrences, of course:)

+Fugitoid is a blessing and Ron as Armaggon was just the best!
+Raph being a loyal bro and waiting for Leo *sniff* Bros helping Bros!:lol:

- It went so quick! I look up and it's already two minutes left.

I give it a 8/10 as well. Good job Turtle Team:tthumbsu:

Aaronardo
11-15-2015, 10:03 AM
The spice isn't important enough to mention again,

What? The spice is pretty damn important. It's why Dregg's hunting the Turtles to begin with.

Ninturtle
11-15-2015, 10:04 AM
What? The spice is pretty damn important. It's why Dregg's hunting the Turtles to begin with.

I meant to say it wasn't worth elaborating on.
Edit: He didn't mention it and upon re reading GM's comment it appears that I misconstrued the meaning of his state ment as "elaborate on the spice", my bad.

TigerClaw
11-15-2015, 10:11 AM
I thought the episode was pretty good, We have not seen the last of Armaggon, though not quite like the one from the comic, but he kicked ass.

Majcvd49
11-15-2015, 10:47 AM
So how did the episode lay out exactly? Did they all get taken down one by one and then escape or something? We're April and Casey used as bait?

asfaloth12
11-15-2015, 11:01 AM
Well, that was a good episode. Absolutely love the Fugitoid/Professor Honeycutt. His design is adorable, and his voice actor is doing a great job. I also liked the introduction to Armaggon; look forward to seeing him in future episodes. Glad to see them developing April's powers more; I've really been liking her character lately.

Cjmart019
11-15-2015, 11:08 AM
Good episode. I hope they make an Armaggon figure/vehicle. April has terrible aim.

TigerClaw
11-15-2015, 12:08 PM
Good episode. I hope they make an Armaggon figure/vehicle. April has terrible aim.
I'm sure they will.

Majcvd49
11-15-2015, 12:21 PM
Can someone lay out what happened in the episode?

Ninturtle
11-15-2015, 12:25 PM
Brandon Aumon told me he'll that he'll be back.

Autbot_Benz
11-15-2015, 12:29 PM

they will and Playmates will find a way to **** it up. Also Raph was pretty good in this episode but the "raph fans" will find something to complain about.

cookie jar
11-15-2015, 12:36 PM
https://instagram.com/p/-HSSgHoB3f/

matteso586
11-15-2015, 12:42 PM
Now all we need is an explanation to how Fugitoid already became affiliated with the Utroms.

Ron Perlman sounds different than I remember. The last time I heard his voice was on the Adventure Time episode Gold Stars.

Tetsu Deinonychus
11-15-2015, 12:59 PM
I don't think I noticed it was Ron Perlman. I gotta say he fits the character.

drgon78
11-15-2015, 01:13 PM
Good episode, liked that there was more then one threat.

OrangeNinja1987
11-15-2015, 01:17 PM
Great episode. I wasn't expecting much but it definitely exceeded my expectation by quite a bit.
While I love all the new space elements, I still love seeing a traditional battle with their regular ninja weapons. But I wonder how they could understand Armaggon when they didn't have their space suits on, which have the alien-language translators? Does Armaggon just know English?
Loved the creepy vibe. Armaggon was great. Fugitoid gets better each episode (I was hoping they'd elaborate on his backstory).
The dumbest part was when they were being turned into robots. How does covering your face in metal make you "mechanized" and give you a robot voice?
The fight scene between Leo and Armaggon at the end was amazing, even if it was short. I loved that Raph saved Leo this time, after so many times of it being the other way around. It would have been even cooler if Raph stayed behind with Leo to help in the fight, but I'm not complaining.
Overall: 8/10

cookie jar
11-15-2015, 02:11 PM
Really good episode. :)

Vicky82
11-15-2015, 02:21 PM
Wow what a great episode, love Fugitoids back story. loved that the Turtles had to face 2 threats. Armaggon was awesome he's such a badass. I love that Leo was concerned for him when the space station started blowing up. I also love that Raph went back for Leo.

I'm guessing that this episode was based from the movie 2001: A space Odyssey.

Fugitoids backstory reminded me of IDW issue 44/45. I wonder if they could actually have one of the turtles badly injured (obviously not too graphic) and transfer there brain into a robot while there body recovers.

Etsyturtle2
11-15-2015, 02:52 PM
Today was armagonn? I missed it, I went to the dry cleaners and had mcdonalds for lunch.
Can anyone point me to where i can watch it? If illegal, never mind, I'll watch it on demand.

BubblyShell22
11-15-2015, 03:03 PM
I loved this episode. Loved Fugitoid's back story and how he doesn't want to lose his humanity which tied into him being possessed by Overmind. I also loved Armaggon and even though he wasn't in it a lot, it's obvious he's coming back. Loved the way Leo shone in the episode and how Raph tried to save him. I figured it would be April who would have to save Honeycutt, and she did just as she did for Splinter. Overall, a very decent episode. In fact some of the robots reminded me of the Cybermen in Doctor Who and I could swear I saw one that resembled a Dalek.

kelligrafie
11-15-2015, 03:18 PM
17 minutes in we have a possible nod to some of 1987 Krang/Shredder's robots.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CT4oqSDWcAAwE8R.jpg

I can't remember the exact episodes but they look awfully familiar.

I WISH we could get Bill Nighy. Or Jim Broadbent, who could've made a rather good Fugitoid himself.

CyberCubed
11-15-2015, 03:37 PM
They did look like the robots from episode 2 of the original cartoon.

Powder
11-15-2015, 04:33 PM
Overmind was awesome. Fugitoid being overcome by the ship made me think of Event Horizon. Wonder if that was intentional.

Ashwolf
11-15-2015, 04:52 PM
Loved the fight at the end, honestly thought that Leo was gonna be captured from the fight w armaggon but liked how raph stayed behind 2 help Leo get out

xenopokemon
11-15-2015, 04:57 PM
Loved the fight at the end, honestly thought that Leo was gonna be captured from the fight w armaggon but liked how raph stayed behind 2 help Leo get out

I feel like this would have been a much better ending. Why does the show refuse to have dark or at least cliffhanger endings? Leo being captured and brought to Lord Dregg would have been a cool ending to see. But I guess that's just me dreaming :(

PangolinFeets
11-15-2015, 05:11 PM
I didn't think much of this episode. I was doing homework while watching so maybe I didn't pay close enough attention. I didn't love Armaggon's design outside the suit so I'm glad he wore it the whole time. And by the end I was just sick of hearing 'Overmind' being said.

TigerClaw
11-15-2015, 05:25 PM
I hope the starter of this thread puts up a poll. :)

IronBoomer
11-15-2015, 10:15 PM
I feel like this would have been a much better ending. Why does the show refuse to have dark or at least cliffhanger endings? Leo being captured and brought to Lord Dregg would have been a cool ending to see. But I guess that's just me dreaming :(

Yeah, this. I wish more cartoons had the courage to pull off stuff like this other than the season openers/finales.

Vicky82
11-15-2015, 10:40 PM
I hope the starter of this thread puts up a poll. :)

Whoops, I forgot to do that last week.

TurtleTitan97
11-15-2015, 10:59 PM
Enjoyed the episode. Some nice character development from Honeycutt, and Ron Pearlman did a great job as Armaggon. Him being a bounty hunter was most likely a reference to his role as Slade in the original Teen Titans series.

Name is already taken
11-16-2015, 12:07 AM
Fugitoids backstory reminded me of IDW issue 44/45. I wonder if they could actually have one of the turtles badly injured (obviously not too graphic) and transfer there brain into a robot while there body recovers.
In IDW Donnie's consciousness was downloaded into Metalhead. His brain wasn't really transferred into Metalhead.

Vicky82
11-16-2015, 03:50 AM
In IDW Donnie's consciousness was downloaded into Metalhead. His brain wasn't really transferred into Metalhead.

I know but it was still similar.

matteso586
11-16-2015, 07:35 AM
Enjoyed the episode. Some nice character development from Honeycutt, and Ron Pearlman did a great job as Armaggon. Him being a bounty hunter was most likely a reference to his role as Slade in the original Teen Titans series.

Except that Slade is a criminal mastermind in the original Teen Titans. Also, Ron Perlman sounds different than I remember. The last time I heard his voice was on the Adventure Time episode, Gold Stars.

Jester
11-16-2015, 10:55 AM
Great episode, and a wonderful backstory for Prof. Honeycutt...but who else feels Armaggon was tacked on?

17 minutes in we have a possible nod to some of 1987 Krang/Shredder's robots.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CT4oqSDWcAAwE8R.jpg

I can't remember the exact episodes but they look awfully familiar.
I thought the same thing...looked like the bots from the 2nd episode, Enter The Shredder.

evan2000
11-16-2015, 12:56 PM
The dumbest part was when they were being turned into robots. How does covering your face in metal make you "mechanized" and give you a robot voice?

I'm pretty sure that was a reference to the scene in Superman III when a woman was turned into a robot in a similar fashion:

YuSsSwg9MXs

Zatoichi
11-16-2015, 01:23 PM
I thought they were referencing System Shock and System Shock II with Overmind and the space station.

DarthRaphael
11-16-2015, 01:54 PM
My favorite part of the episode???

Raph hanging back to help Leo escape. :tgrin:

And I'm going to add........ David Tennant was such an awesome pic for the voice of the Fugitoid. I can here the 10th Doctor in a lot of the lines.

Fang Wolf
11-16-2015, 02:41 PM
That was great episode. :tsmile:

Toadtrooper
11-16-2015, 03:11 PM
The Dregg subplot might be a bad idea in the long run, as the race against the Triceratons should have had enough momentum and content to take up most of the space storyline.

This is probably the only stretch of time we're going to see the Triceratons. I have a feeling we're not seeing more of them than the writers can afford because the show's stance is that they're evil, and any sort of character development or world building might go against that.

For all the gray areas in life, this show can be frustratingly black and white at times. If they're evil, show them being consistently evil.

That said, it was a pretty good episode. The only real flaw was that it's ambiguous what exactly Armaggon's trap was... which is why I'd imagine the writer said screw it and had Dregg change his mind without a reason.

But the station was well-designed and the war bots added just enough world building of a different kind. That's enough homage space horror for the season, though. Just enough to be interesting, and not the horror overload that season 3 gave us.

ranger_scout
11-17-2015, 09:08 AM
The writing for this episode was much better than last week's. I think Armaggon is a great villain and I definitely don't think we've seen the last of him. I was worried about Leo fighting him all alone. I'm terrified of sharks.

Darth Knuckles
11-17-2015, 11:24 AM
I'm a big fan of the Archie TMNT Adventures comics so I really enjoyed finally seeing Armaggon used in anything (besides Tournament Fighters for the SNES), but especially in the new Nick cartoon. I also really hope we get a Playmates figure of him... finally. As others have said though, this was more of a debut episode for Armaggon and not really a Armaggon specific episode. But as we saw at the end, he'll be back soon enough and hopefully a lot more involved.

Fugitoid's backstory was very Mirage inspired so I was happy with that. I also did like the nod to the Technodrome Robots from Enter the Shredder too! Well overall I'm happy to see Armaggon in the show and can't wait to see him again in the future!

Amaranthus
11-18-2015, 11:45 AM
Anyone have a YouTube link for this episode?I had to work Sunday and missed it.

They put TMNT episodes on YouTube?

myconius
11-18-2015, 02:44 PM

i didn't catch that in the credits!
that's AWESOME!!! :D

THGhost
11-18-2015, 04:23 PM
Awesome episode. Armaggon in animated form, Jaws and Alien references, what's not to like? :)

they will and Playmates will find a way to **** it up. Also Raph was pretty good in this episode but the "raph fans" will find something to complain about.

They always find something to complain about, even when Raph is being a badass.

David Tennant was such an awesome pic for the voice of the Fugitoid. I can here the 10th Doctor in a lot of the lines.

Me too, he's fantastic. :tcool:

They put TMNT episodes on YouTube?

Pretty much every '87 & 2K3 episode is on there, no different with Nick.

MsMarvelDuckie
11-18-2015, 05:09 PM
Actually, Viacom has taken a lot of the new Nick eps down when they appear on you-tube. I've had a hard time finding some of them because of it.

THGhost
11-18-2015, 09:34 PM
Actually, Viacom has taken a lot of the new Nick eps down when they appear on you-tube. I've had a hard time finding some of them because of it.

I have better ways of finding the Nick series so I don't know what the situation is on YouTube regarding Nick, but Outlaw Armaggon is on there as of right now. And I remember they did start taking down uploads of the 2K3 series not too long ago, no doubt because they were planning on releasing those silly 3 episode DVD sets.

TigerClaw
11-19-2015, 06:16 AM
There's a site where you can watch full episodes of TMNT, but won't say where.

LeotheLateBloomer
11-19-2015, 07:05 AM
Definitely the best episode of the season so far, though Armaggon was definitely not the spotlight villain.

tylerdavies
11-19-2015, 09:37 AM
Great episode, and a wonderful backstory for Prof. Honeycutt...but who else feels Armaggon was tacked on?

Totally. He came secondary to the main plot which was about the fugitoid finding the balance of his inner humanity within his robot-body. Hell he never even did that because it was solved through April's deus ex machina powers. We don't have much time to focus and learn stuff about Armaggon and why he even became a bounty hunter in the first place. Heck, the episode title implies the episode will be about Armaggon.

I think the main problem with this episode is that it focuses on two plots which really could have used their own episode. One where Armaggon hunts the turtles while we learn stuff about Armaggon and another episode where we learn more about the fugitoid and the struggles he goes through with being a cyborg. This episode reminds me of the Creeping Doom which had the exact same problem - it focused on two ideas(creepweed and dumb donnie) which could have been two episodes as well.

srmff
11-19-2015, 10:00 AM
Totally. He came secondary to the main plot which was about the fugitoid finding the balance of his inner humanity within his robot-body. Hell he never even did that because it was solved through April's deus ex machina powers. We don't have much time to focus and learn stuff about Armaggon and why he even became a bounty hunter in the first place. Heck, the episode title implies the episode will be about Armaggon.

I think the main problem with this episode is that it focuses on two plots which really could have used their own episode. One where Armaggon hunts the turtles while we learn stuff about Armaggon and another episode where we learn more about the fugitoid and the struggles he goes through with being a cyborg. This episode reminds me of the Creeping Doom which had the exact same problem - it focused on two ideas(creepweed and dumb donnie) which could have been two episodes as well.

Deus ex machina is a phrase that's really starting to annoy me. :roll: It comes up so often, like Mary-Sue or whatever her name is. It's not really deus ex machina at this stage. The problem wasn't resolved by the unexpected intervention of a new ability. We've known about April's powers since season 1. It wasn't exactly an unsolvable problem either. They could have the turtles talking to him and try to get him to remember who he is and break through the control, similar to when they broke the Rat King's control over Splinter.

It was Armaggon that caused them to go into the abandoned station. It would have felt contrived to have the team investigate another abandoned space station. There needed to be a reason. We don't need to have his full background revealed in the first episode either. They can easily reveal more details about his life later. The two plots were linked together so I don't see a problem and I enjoyed both.

GoldMutant
11-19-2015, 10:08 AM
I read through some of the recent things, but are we really going to debate about Raphael? :roll: I'm grateful on the ending scene with him, but personally I really would have liked if both Leo and Raph were caught in the explosion and captured, or at least Leo. The drama is there for it; after stupid choices of utilizing him, I'm grateful for the episode being good; they got a full season though so I'm going to keep my expectations low. It's really stupid to just group people, but oh well.

And smrff, I'm going to say this, if something is barely done in the episode and suddenly utilized then it's a deus ex to me. April's powers needed massive elaboration on, at least an extra scene thrown in on something as a clue. Same thing with Splinter in Return to New York or those healing hands; if there's no context then it's a cop out. Obviously the series can't be too dark, but given they just brought up the bomb and the powers after a long while, it's far from consistent.

The consistency of the powers working only when the time calls for it is beyond contrivance in writing. Either utilize them and give allusions to their usage or it shouldn't have been done. :roll:

srmff
11-19-2015, 04:11 PM
And smrff, I'm going to say this, if something is barely done in the episode and suddenly utilized then it's a deus ex to me. April's powers needed massive elaboration on, at least an extra scene thrown in on something as a clue. Same thing with Splinter in Return to New York or those healing hands; if there's no context then it's a cop out. Obviously the series can't be too dark, but given they just brought up the bomb and the powers after a long while, it's far from consistent.

The consistency of the powers working only when the time calls for it is beyond contrivance in writing. Either utilize them and give allusions to their usage or it shouldn't have been done. :roll:

I'm going to say this, I actually don't have a problem with people complaining about April's powers or her character. It's just the phrase that irritates me for some reason. It's a label that bothers me. In every thread I seem to be coming across this again and again. Rather than people explaining why something bothers them, they just call it deus ex machina.

I have to admit that the healing hands, although I quite like it, was introduced in an episode so it could be used later on in the episode. That was contrived and acted as a plot device. At least with April, her powers have always been there. She was even practicing the use of her powers at the beginning of the episode. That wasn't even necessary because we know that she can get through to people through her powers from previous episodes. It would have been stupid if April didn't even try in this episode to get through to the Fugitoid. She's still learning how to use her powers. It's just my opinion. Maybe I should gone to that whining thread about it but I'll just leave it at that.

THGhost
11-19-2015, 09:29 PM
There's a site where you can watch full episodes of TMNT, but won't say where.

Oh there are several. :twink:

Toadtrooper
11-19-2015, 09:47 PM
It's a label that bothers me.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2rwrwjl.png

srmff
11-20-2015, 02:25 AM
http://i63.tinypic.com/2rwrwjl.png

Yeah I know that I'm wrong here. It's just one of those pet hates like people calling me hun. I've found it to seem very condescending. It's usually people who (well one person) don't like me that do it. Now people will start calling me hun on the forum :lol:

shredder orokusaki
11-20-2015, 05:44 AM
The Stupid episode has damaged my pc the graphics card that why i have not posted these days as i am trying to use it as less as possible until Monday where i will go it to the shop to replace the card. I was watching it at 1080p and suddenly the screen started having artifacts until it become impossible to watch! GRRRR STUPID SHARK ALMOST ATE THE CARD! And what card? We are talking about GTX 970 G1 GAMING one of the best cards of 2014! I have it since november 2014 and till now i didnt have any problems! UNTIL THAT EVIL ALIEN SHARK BITE HER!! GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! It is terrible!!! I can not play Assassin creed syndicate beceuase of this now!!

VaughnMichael
11-20-2015, 06:58 AM
The Stupid episode has damaged my pc the graphics card that why i have not posted these days as i am trying to use it as less as possible until Monday where i will go it to the shop to replace the card. I was watching it at 1080p and suddenly the screen started having artifacts until it become impossible to watch! GRRRR STUPID SHARK ALMOST ATE THE CARD! And what card? We are talking about GTX 970 G1 GAMING one of the best cards of 2014! I have it since november 2014 and till now i didnt have any problems! UNTIL THAT EVIL ALIEN SHARK BITE HER!! GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! It is terrible!!! I can not play Assassin creed syndicate beceuase of this now!!
It wasn't the shark dude it was OVERMIND!!! :fshifty::fshifty::fshifty::fshifty:

shredder orokusaki
11-20-2015, 01:42 PM
Hmm you might be right! Overmind said that he wanted to took over all computers on Earth. So maybe before the turltes stop him he managed to cause damage on some computers here on Earth!!!

Autbot_Benz
11-20-2015, 03:01 PM
Hmm you might be right! Overmind said that he wanted to took over all computers on Earth. So maybe before the turltes stop him he managed to cause damage on some computers here on Earth!!!

http://i63.tinypic.com/2nunlmb.gif

Ninturtle
11-20-2015, 03:18 PM
http://i63.tinypic.com/2nunlmb.gif

You realize you're giving him the attention he wants.

Teddy
11-21-2015, 10:14 AM
LOVED Armaggon's design, and the Jaws references! Alot going on for one little episode, but decent overall. :)

zaktheneutrino
11-21-2015, 07:21 PM
Just got around to watching this one today. Better than the Wyrm episode but for some reason I'm not feeling these episodes from season 4 yet? Maybe that will change once the Triceratons are back on screen. I do enjoy Honeycutt though.

magicallypuzzled
11-24-2015, 12:14 AM
is it just me or is the chemistry between all the main caste completely terrible this season? the turtles seem entirely too smug with their lot in life you would never know that unless they stop the tricertons in 6 months everyone on earth dies. professor honeycutt I flip flop on if he's just a saint putting up with the turtles antics (who seem to have regressed a few years in maturity mind you) or if there is actually suppose to be some actual friendly relationship between him and the rest of caste that happen off screen I guess? and I can't really put the rest in to words but everything just seems off.

Splinter the boss
11-24-2015, 04:33 PM
I just watched the episode today. I think it is really amazing, I like Armaggon's design. I also like his conversation with Dregg in the beginning, it was really cool. The fight, at the end, was amazing. I like the way he was beating Leo up, really awesome. I like how he got mad at the end of the episode. There is one thing I did not get, how did Leo get Armaggon's suit malfunctioning ? All I saw was a slash.

Klunk1234
11-25-2015, 11:28 AM
Nice episode! Full of action.:D

Donny's computer84
11-25-2015, 11:30 AM
Cool episode lots of action and good story. :)

Amaranthus
11-25-2015, 11:32 AM
Cool episode lots of action and good story. :)

Please don't use your alt to post.

Pollyparrot
11-28-2015, 10:08 PM
I like this episode. I found the robots to be more interesting than Armaggon for some reason. Not that I don't like him. I'm sure we will see him again sooner rather than later.

Yoshimickster
11-29-2015, 09:42 AM
Heh, I find it kinda funny how Ron Perlman's portrayal of Armaggon is more accurate to Deathstroke than his actual portrayal of Deathstroke from Teen Titans. Not knocking it, he was great in his own right, but they missed QUITE a few steps.

Alex
11-30-2015, 03:56 AM
Just got around to watching this one today. Better than the Wyrm episode but for some reason I'm not feeling these episodes from season 4 yet? Maybe that will change once the Triceratons are back on screen. I do enjoy Honeycutt though.
My thoughts exactly. I enjoy the episodes, but not as much as before.

Groverman62
11-30-2015, 01:07 PM
Your far from the only ones who feel that way

plastroncafe
11-30-2015, 01:19 PM
Cool episode.
I liked the Shark-Within-A-Shark design of Armaggon. And of course the voice acting. Always stellar.

One thing that's begun to grate on me: everyone calling Honeycutt "fugitoid" rather than....his name. Or Professor. But that's a minor pet peeve.

ToTheNines
11-30-2015, 03:09 PM
Well that's not the name on his toy card, so it's probably frowned upon.

darthwahl56
12-02-2015, 03:55 AM
Well that's not the name on his toy card, so it's probably frowned upon.

One thing that does bug me on his toy card is that it says,"Cyborg Human Turtle Ally." Don't really need human in the title. This message brought to you by Star Trek:TNG and Land of the Lost (90's).

cryan
12-02-2015, 12:00 PM
Cool episode.
I liked the Shark-Within-A-Shark design of Armaggon. And of course the voice acting. Always stellar.

One thing that's begun to grate on me: everyone calling Honeycutt "fugitoid" rather than....his name. Or Professor. But that's a minor pet peeve.

Thanks to YouTube, I was able to watch this episode. Now the only characters that do call the Fugitiod Honeycutt or just Professor was Donny and April. I loved the episode. Lots of action. I do like the fact that April sees the Fugitoid as a persone not a machine or cyborg. Also, surprised no one mentioned this but did anyone get the Jaws reference when Raph says "I think we're going to need a bigger ship".

Ravenshell
12-03-2015, 06:33 PM
Also, surprised no one mentioned this but did anyone get the Jaws reference when Raph says "I think we're going to need a bigger ship".

A better question would probably be, did anyone NOT get that reference? No other quotes came from Jaws that comes remotely close. The rest of the movie may as well have had no dialogue.

Kingoji
12-10-2015, 01:52 PM
The thing that tickles me most is that, quite aptly, Armaggons debut happened during what is technically a 'Time-travelling Turtles' arc.

Garfield
02-02-2016, 04:45 PM
Loved Armaggon in this. He looked cool and sounded cool. loved everything he did. Didn't much care for the machine villain. But I think it was neat that they did some character stuff with Fugitoid.