PDA

View Full Version : Nwh

JakeSully
11-21-2015, 06:04 AM
Any other fans of this group? i have been since i was 12 and one of my fave groups.

My fave of their songs is F >>> Da Police.

I goofed up, it's NWA.

Amaranthus
11-21-2015, 01:19 PM
I love Dr. Dre. I've always adored women-beaters.

Prowler
11-21-2015, 06:19 PM
I love Dr. Dre. I've always adored women-beaters.
My favorite wrestler beat up his wife, but that's not the reason I like him.

Leo656
11-21-2015, 06:19 PM
Aren't you able to correct the Title of a thread you yourself created? I forget.

Amaranthus, you get Big Points for bringing up the inconvenient truth of Dr. Dre. It's become so "okay" to like the guy in recent years since his image has been toned down to "Safe For White America" levels, it's easy to forget that the Dee Barnes incident alone would put most non-celebrities in jail for a little while, and he has a recurring history of that sh*t. Guy's got issues, clearly. But he's "Safe for Whitey", now, so all's forgiven.

Just like now that Snoop Dogg's a cartoon character it's totally okay that, as an outspoken Crip, he's most likely murdered several people and doesn't really go out of his way to deny it any more than he has to. :lol:

It's neat what celebrities can get away with.
---------------------

To the topic, NWA was okay.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-21-2015, 08:36 PM
Aren't you able to correct the Title of a thread you yourself created? I forget.

Amaranthus, you get Big Points for bringing up the inconvenient truth of Dr. Dre. It's become so "okay" to like the guy in recent years since his image has been toned down to "Safe For White America" levels, it's easy to forget that the Dee Barnes incident alone would put most non-celebrities in jail for a little while, and he has a recurring history of that sh*t. Guy's got issues, clearly. But he's "Safe for Whitey", now, so all's forgiven.

Just like now that Snoop Dogg's a cartoon character it's totally okay that, as an outspoken Crip, he's most likely murdered several people and doesn't really go out of his way to deny it any more than he has to. :lol:

---------------------

Celebrities are people just like us, man. Except with the money for hookers, cocaine, and yachts. And alimony and court settlements.

snake
11-21-2015, 08:43 PM
I like their music enough to have listened to Straight Outta Compton multiple times.

Old school Hip Hop is so great. You have the lighter stuff like the beastie boys down to gangsta rap like Tupac or the NWA.

It's really sad to see the death of a genre. I still like a few new rappers though. Tyler the Creator is awesome, Kendrick Lamar, Death Grips if you're into heavier stuff.

Amaranthus
11-22-2015, 11:57 AM

---------------------

You know I aim to please.

Prowler
01-02-2016, 06:34 PM
I like their music enough to have listened to Straight Outta Compton multiple times.

Old school Hip Hop is so great. You have the lighter stuff like the beastie boys down to gangsta rap like Tupac or the NWA.

It's really sad to see the death of a genre. I still like a few new rappers though. Tyler the Creator is awesome, Kendrick Lamar, Death Grips if you're into heavier stuff.
I like what I've heard of Beastie Boys thus far. Liked some Run DMC songs, but others didn't really do much for me. As for 2Pac, don't like his stuff. It just doesn't resonate with me at all. I know jack about hip-hop, but why is he so legendary? Eminem is very popular too and I like his work even less. Can't say that I've liked Kendrick Lamar or Mos Def's music either. Dunno, maybe rap music just isn't for me.

So aside from Beastie Boys, hip-hop groups and rappers I've liked so far were Camp Lo and A Tribe Called Quest.