PDA

View Full Version : Official TMNT 2 Trailer Discussion

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

TigerClaw
11-22-2015, 05:50 PM
With news about the TMNT 2 trailer debuting in front of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, I thought I start this thread so that we can talk about the trailer, once it's online.

HeaugHGd1Kw

Autbot_Benz
11-22-2015, 05:58 PM
way to early for this thread Star Wars isn't out until the 18th of December should have waited closer to that.

TigerClaw
11-22-2015, 05:59 PM
way to early for this thread Star Wars isn't out until the 18th of December should have waited closer to that.
Well, Its better to have this thread ready so that no one else creates duplicate ones with links to the trailer.

The Fifth Turtle
11-22-2015, 06:41 PM
With news about the TMNT 2 trailer debuting in front of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, I thought I start this thread so that we can talk about the trailer, once it's online.

I didn't know that! Now I'm even more pumped for SW!

TigerClaw
11-22-2015, 06:52 PM
We will have to keep an eye on
http://www.albertafilmratings.ca/recentclasstrailers.aspx

for the next couple of weeks when the trailer gets classified.

IndigoErth
11-22-2015, 07:23 PM
Well, Its better to have this thread ready so that no one else creates duplicate ones with links to the trailer.
Although if someone else had created the first one closer to it then it wouldn't be a duplicate. :trazz:

TigerClaw
11-22-2015, 07:24 PM
Although if someone else had created the first one closer to it then it wouldn't be a duplicate. :trazz:
Which is why its better to set it up in advance.

Leo656
11-22-2015, 07:27 PM
No, it really isn't. You need to curb your enthusiasm.

Nobody is going to have anything to talk about for a month for f*ck's sake.

TigerClaw
11-22-2015, 07:29 PM
No, it really isn't. You need to curb your enthusiasm.

Nobody is going to have anything to talk about for a month for f*ck's sake.
Like I said, Its better to be prepared in advance, Cause you never know, maybe there be leaks and so on, and maybe the trailer getting classified.

bushido
11-22-2015, 07:33 PM
Not sure if my body is ready :tsurpris:

Leo656
11-22-2015, 07:36 PM
I reserve the right to call you All of the Names once the trailer comes out and there are at least two duplicate threads that same day.

TigerClaw
11-22-2015, 07:42 PM
You think the trailer will show a tiny glimpse of Bebop and Rocksteady post mutation?

Perhaps just in a shadow, But I would bet they would show them in human form.

Papenbrook
11-22-2015, 07:43 PM
I wonder if Casey himself is going to show up in the promo.

TigerClaw
11-22-2015, 07:48 PM
I'm sure he will, I wouldn't be surprise if he's the first thing you see in the Trailer.

Leo656
11-22-2015, 09:58 PM

I'm sure he will, I wouldn't be surprise if he's the first thing you see in the Trailer.

"Wait, they're making an 'Arrow' movie?" - everybody's Mom, when they see that. :lol:

Jester
11-22-2015, 10:03 PM
You think the trailer will show a tiny glimpse of Bebop and Rocksteady post mutation?

Perhaps just in a shadow, But I would bet they would show them in human form.
I'd give Platinum Dunes the mildest of props, if one of the posters was a homage to this:
http://thelowdownunder.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/tmnt-ii-poster.jpg
EDIT: Also, what the deuce is Mikey doing with his chucks? I've always wondered.

TigerClaw
11-22-2015, 10:04 PM
I'd give Platinum Dunes the mildest of props, if one of the posters was a homage to this:
http://thelowdownunder.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/tmnt-ii-poster.jpg
That would be cool if they did, with Bebop and Rocksteady in the shadows, and given how this sequel involves the mutagen, that purple canister will probably be in the poster too.

Powder
11-22-2015, 10:17 PM
EDIT: Also, what the deuce is Mikey doing with his chucks? I've always wondered.

I always thought it was a Groucho Marx impression.

Leo656
11-22-2015, 11:03 PM
Probably... but WHY? :lol: I never got it either.

Powder... that avatar, man... c'mon... :lol:

Andrew NDB
11-22-2015, 11:07 PM

I'd rather gamble on Suzie Swallows' next herpes outbreak than on such a thing.

Leo656
11-22-2015, 11:15 PM
I'd rather gamble on Suzie Swallows' next herpes outbreak than on such a thing.

:lol: See, that's funny sh*t.

Let's see how long it takes for some loser to shake YOUR tree for making tongue-in-cheek statements in the name of fun. Unless I'm the only one not allowed to talk.

Andrew NDB
11-22-2015, 11:30 PM

Let's see how long it takes for some loser to shake YOUR tree for making tongue-in-cheek statements in the name of fun. Unless I'm the only one not allowed to talk.

Hey, better you than me. :) Should scroll back and look at the posts in 2007 I made that suggested TMNT 2007 was anything other than Shakespeare. Salem and Nuremberg have nothing on that.

Little surprised and impressed that I didn't quite get that about the 2014... "film." But then, I think a lot of TMNT fan folks around here had either broken free of the battered wife syndrome or just quit the forum (because it's "too negative" [read: not automatically impressed by dogsh*t with TMNT's name on it because we're TMNT fans]) by that point. And the weirdness about the Shredder weirdness ("he's Sachs! No, we've reshot stuff, but totally not that... no, Shredder is Japanese now! trust us!" and thankfully even the most lowbrow of fans sort of seeing through that) probably played a part in that as a rallying point.

The optimism for TMNT Part 6/The Crappy TMNT Reboot Part 2 is a little puzzling to me, though at the same time it's not. Because these same fans that have been raw-dogged over and over again still at least have the comfort of knowing garbage like Bebop and Rocksteady from their childhood Playmates collection will be front and center. So there's probably this innate hope in them that's like, "Oh! They're listening now! This will be the bee's knees!" But it's not. TPTB will somehow get Bebop and Rocksteady "wrong" (how you get two one dimensional comic relief characters whose only "iconic" feature beyond their size is their dimwittedness wrong is beyond me) and these same people will be here in a year or whatever talking about how dumb the movie was and all of their disagreements with you or I will just quietly ebb away. Like... like...

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/-like-tears-in-rain-.png

Leo656
11-22-2015, 11:43 PM
I've noticed how TMNT fans have a certain sense of desperate "ownership" of the franchise that I don't always see elsewhere. Like they'd rather have lots of crap than nothing at all. I don't get it.

When I talk to, like, Batman fans, for example, I never hear anyone say, "Well, I'm glad 'Batman & Robin' exists because it kept the franchise going," and not one person ever even pretends it's good, no matter how much they love Batman. They just say "Wow, what a piece of sh*t, no movie at all is better than a piece of sh*t movie, I wish they never made it." That's the right attitude.

To me, once it officially gets to a point where MOST of the TMNT stuff ever made is Bad and only a little bit is Good - and at this rate, that day's not far off - all it means is that 1. Fewer people will get into the franchise at all because the majority of it will be off-putting and irredeemable, and 2. The actual good stuff will be harder and harder to find, buried under a mountain of crap.

Why anyone WANTS that to happen is beyond me. "Nah, just keep the brand alive. To hell with anything being 'Good'. If we don't support their Bad Movies they won't make anymore movies at all!" Well, sh*t, GOOD, then, if all they know how to make is bad movies I don't WANT them to ever make more! Why would anyone? :lol: Holy sh*t.

But yeah, it's probably not unique to TMNT fans but I don't see the attitude much in other fandoms. They just want the thing they love to be taken care of and treated respectfully. Not to simply have its logo feces smeared across the landscape because they loved something when they were 5.

Anyone who thinks this place is "too negative" should take note of how two folks like you and I, who disagree on pretty much everything outside of, "Green Lantern is pretty sweet", can be united by our mutual hatred of these movies and our ability to see through the haze of marketing bullsh*t. I mean, that's pretty inspiring if you think about it. :trazz:

Wildcat
11-23-2015, 12:06 AM
Ha, you guys complaining people are over accepting of everything but being overly negative/dramatic about bad installments is the same difference.

Batman and Robin is a good example. It didn't kill the franchise. PD Tmnt is not going to kill this franchise.

This version will pass. The license will move and totally new, most likely better movies will be made.

I mean ranting on boards how said-whatever is so awful is equally ridiculous. Omg how could anyone like this?!!!

We all like something dumb, corny or cheesy. No one's claiming PD Turtles are fantastic works of cinema.

Bry
11-23-2015, 12:11 AM
I've noticed how TMNT fans have a certain sense of desperate "ownership" of the franchise that I don't always see elsewhere. Like they'd rather have lots of crap than nothing at all. I don't get it.

I think it's because TMNT is one of those properties that actually "went away" for a while. Show ended, movies ended, comics ended, everything. It wasn't even for that long, really, but I think some fans are just scared that if they don't support everything with the TMNT brand attached that it'll "go away" again and never come back.

But that's not really how things work anymore. Nothing is allowed to die. If this movie fails, the "worst"-case scenario is that Paramount puts more TMNT movies on hold for a few years then reboots it once again in another, probably much-better direction. Franchises are rebooted so quickly these days it's almost unbelievable -- especially ones that are proven money-makers.

Andrew NDB
11-23-2015, 12:14 AM
When I talk to, like, Batman fans, for example, I never hear anyone say, "Well, I'm glad 'Batman & Robin' exists because it kept the franchise going," and not one person ever even pretends it's good, no matter how much they love Batman. They just say "Wow, what a piece of sh*t, no movie at all is better than a piece of sh*t movie, I wish they never made it." That's the right attitude.

I have a few thoughts on this. For one, there hasn't been enough consistent "quality" TMNT stuff in wide enough mediums to breed enough sound-minded fans that see the diamond through the ruff. For another, deep down there's probably a knowledge that TMNT isn't as "Big" as something like Batman, so this creates a sort of innate fear that if anything TMNT isn't out there always, no matter the quality control, it might just go away altogether. And we can't have that. And how dare you suggest otherwise, otherwise you're the enemy kind of a thing.

To me, once it officially gets to a point where MOST of the TMNT stuff ever made is Bad and only a little bit is Good - and at this rate, that day's not far off - all it means is that 1. Fewer people will get into the franchise at all because the majority of it will be off-putting and irredeemable, and 2. The actual good stuff will be harder and harder to find, buried under a mountain of crap.

I think there's good in large portions of IDW and there's humor and fun in the Nick stuff... but I kind of think we're already there.

Anyone who thinks this place is "too negative" should take note of how two folks like you and I, who disagree on pretty much everything outside of, "Green Lantern is pretty sweet", can be united by our mutual hatred of these movies and our ability to see through the haze of marketing bullsh*t. I mean, that's pretty inspiring if you think about it. :trazz:

Maybe it's just me, but I don't remember disagreeing with you about a whole ton of stuff. Maybe bandanna colors or what ninja clans mean or something.

We all like something dumb, corny or cheesy. No one's claiming PD Turtles are fantastic works of cinema.

But plenty have the wide-eyed stance of, "Oh, they've learned! They've learned! The next one will be badass! Don't you remember playing with the action figures in the bathtub???!?! Turtle vehicles! Lots of vehicles! Bebop and Rocksteady, for god's sake! It's gonna be AWESOME!!!! Think of the toooooys!!!" When these should only be serving as reasons to further treat it as thermonuclear fallout and run the f*ck in the other direction.

Leo656
11-23-2015, 12:28 AM
Even if it did go away, who even cares? There's been a mountain of stuff. It doesn't NEED to constantly be redone, there's already plenty of it. Even if they stopped making new stuff, the old stuff is still fine, people would still find their way to it if they felt like it. Parents would still be introducing it to their kids, and so on. Stuff like Dick Tracy still has fans, nobody's done anything "new" with it in decades but people still get into it, and those fans aren't constantly begging for some crappy half-assed reboot of it that craps all over the integrity of the original material, just to keep toys on the shelves. They don't care if the thing they like is a "global phenomenon", they just want it to be good. It's not important to them if billions of little kids like it, or like some crappy "new and different" version of it.

That kind of stuff isn't important. It's only important to the companies making billions dumping more plastic on a gullible consumerist public. Constant Reboots = More Toys. Meanwhile, the newer stuff is usually worse than the older stuff. "Law of diminishing returns" and all that.

Andrew: All that, and you've said mean things about Kevin Nash! :trazz: I also think I'm a little more favorable of Geoff Johns than you are.

It maybe isn't quantity, more like, on things we disagree, we disagree completely. But that's fine. :) Everybody knows you're a good egg.

Andrew NDB
11-23-2015, 12:33 AM
Andrew: All that, and you've said mean things about Kevin Nash! :trazz:

Did I? I never had anything against him as a wrestler. When he came into the WWE with the resurrected nWo in the WWE with Hogan he seemed sound, and I was stoked. I never watched WCW but he still seemed like he had a presence. In terms of TMNT II, he was just a hulking guy in a suit, he didn't really add or subtract anything from an already crappy movie I thought was Citizen Kane when I was 9 years old. Though I don't think I've even commented that much on him in terms of TMNT around here, ever.

I also think I'm a little more favorable of Geoff Johns than you are.

An ideas man who ran out of ideas a long time ago. In terms of comic book scripting, a hack relying on Top List artists with lots of lazy splash and double-splash pages (and cliffhangers edging on cliffhangers, events bleeding into events) to fill out his books that you can read in like a minute. You will never find him slumming it with an "average" or crappy artist because he absolutely knows people will then see him for what he is. When I read fans talking about how great Geoff is over guys like Grant Morrison or Mark Waid I want to sh*t the bed.

Good god, he's co-writing the next Batman movie... save us all. He should have gone down with the ship on the Green Lantern movie (which he had full creative veto power on and input on every level), if not the Blade TV series. But people seem to forget about all of that. Maybe because he keeps sing-songing memories of carrying Richard Donner's jockstrap 2 decades ago in every interview he ever does.

The current crop of GL writers are afraid to even mention his name beyond in terms of, "Trying to follow in his footsteps" or "he left big shoes to fill," which says a lot. He's still pulling the strings as "CCO." Like some kind of vapid empowered fratboy that won't let go.

It maybe isn't quantity, more like, on things we disagree, we disagree completely. But that's fine. :) Everybody knows you're a good egg.

You're aw-right too.

Commenter 42
11-23-2015, 12:43 AM
And you all think they don't pay attention to us...

And then I'm reminded of this sh*t stain train wreck. It's like waking up into a nightmare.

I want them to release the trailer in front of Star Wars. I dare them.

Looks like Paramount's gone ahead and accepted my challenge. :lol::lol::lol:

Well played Mista Green, well played...

Wildcat
11-23-2015, 12:51 AM
But plenty have the wide-eyed stance of, "Oh, they've learned! They've learned! The next one will be badass! Don't you remember playing with the action figures in the bathtub???!?! Turtle vehicles! Lots of vehicles! Bebop and Rocksteady, for god's sake! It's gonna be AWESOME!!!! Think of the toooooys!!!" When these should only be serving as reasons to further treat it as thermonuclear fallout and run the f*ck in the other direction.I haven't seen any posts with a wide-eyed stance but I'm willing to bet part 2 will probably be a little better. That's not saying much but again bad/below average movies come and go all the time.

After a certain point complaining about how awful something is turns into silly hyperbole. Which I guess is the reason some do it in the first place. It's fun. Especially with the internet.

Andrew NDB
11-23-2015, 12:57 AM
I haven't seen any posts with a wide-eyed stance but I'm willing to bet part 2 will probably be a little better.

But... based on what kind of track record? Or anything empirical, really?

Wildcat
11-23-2015, 01:11 AM
But... based on what kind of track record? Or anything empirical, really?Well I'm assuming they're not going back to redo any major part of the film over internet complaining. So at least it should be better put together.

Bebop and Rocksteady will probably be entertaining. They should fit into a movie like this. Just generally speaking too. Other things could be good.

Of course I don't know for sure these things will turn out good. I said I'm willing to bet because it's a different movie/script. I'm not saying it'll be amazing.

The Boston Ninja Turtle
11-23-2015, 01:18 AM
Of course I don't know for sure these things will turn out good. I said I'm willing to bet because it's a different movie/script. I'm not saying it'll be amazing.

but its not different...it may be NEW SCRIPT in terms of it was written recently as far as we know

but its the same exact crew as the last one, new director, but same production team

the script couldve been written by the right hand of God...but the crew are the ones who turn pen and paper to picture, if anything they have more to work towards in keeping to the old script and adding in new characters as will as "fixing" anything they deem fiable...which looks like new shredder

letscook89
11-23-2015, 01:27 AM
Do you guys think we will have the trailer before star wars in France too ? If we won't have it, I hope some of you will film it in the theater and put it online :)

Wildcat
11-23-2015, 01:34 AM
@Boston Ninja Turtle, Same crew and studio doesn't make it the same. Same continuity since its a sequel but it is a different storyline and plot. Which could be better. Could. Not for sure.

Plenty of movies that have the same studio and crew turn out different from its predecessors or successors. Look at great movies with not so good sequels. The reverse is just as possible.

Again not saying it'll be great...I'm just expecting general improvement.

Leo656
11-23-2015, 01:39 AM
You may be right. Sometimes the sh*t I took after lunch was better than the sh*t I took after breakfast.

Still sh*t ether way, though, so one being marginally better than the other doesn't say much at all. That's the point some of us are making.

Commenter 42
11-23-2015, 02:19 AM
The trend for sequels is to take the original, add more stuff, but distill the elements from the former into the more compact latter.

Example - Batman was a surprise hit, so they made Returns, which is essentially Batman with double the Burton. Nolans Batman the same, only this time it took 3 movies before we collectively over-Nolaned.

Not sure where they'll double down with TMNT, but rest assured it won't be pretty.

bushido
11-23-2015, 06:35 AM
Do you guys think we will have the trailer before star wars in France too ? If we won't have it, I hope some of you will film it in the theater and put it online :)

Don't count on it fellow frog eater. We will have Star Wars few days before USA (:D) but we will have TMNT2 weeks after... :roll: Paramount logic. 06/06 for USA and 07/13 for us. The trailer will drop online next month, don't worry about that, worry about what we will see in it :lol:
By the way we're not sure it will be before SW, Amell never said it. I won't be surprised if not. Maybe Point Break remake? With Paramount everything is possible because...Paramount :tshifty:

xChri5x
11-23-2015, 07:13 AM

I had some guy do this to me in another thread. It's sure getting crazy around here!

Foombamaroom
11-23-2015, 04:30 PM
I don't know why you guys are thinking that the second movie is going to be different. When I say different, I don't mean good, I mean different. It's literally the same production team with a different director. It's still gonna have roid-raged turtles, bad dialogue, heavy April focus, lots of CGI/Explosions, and at least 3 action scenes.

The main thing about the Batman movies is that they're fresh. Each one has its own unique style. Batman was like a cheese-fest that tried taking itself seriously, Returns was Burton on double the crack he's usually on, Forever was a cheese-fest that didn't take itself seriously, and Batman and Robin was molded in ****.

Probably not the best examples, let's try again.
BB: Gritty, dark intro story with a villain that has a clear cut motivation.
TDK: Gritty and dark with a villain with no clear motivation, and pushes the characters to a breaking point.
TDKR: The villain wants to follow the first movie's villain, and everything the second movie's villain said came true, ending the circle.

These movies are gonna be like the Transformers movies.
TF: Bad guy wants an object so he destroys a city.
ROTF: Bad guy wants an object so he destroys another city.
DOTM: Bad guy wants multiple objects so he destroys a city.
AOE: Multiple bad guys want an object to create even more bad guys so they destroy a city.

If you're expecting TMNT 2 to be an emotional joyride with the Turtles, not focus on April, and respect the source material, well, I've got bad news for ya.

graphic_content
11-23-2015, 05:26 PM
How can there be this much back and forth for a trailer that hasn't been released?

This community is really something else. Haven't been here for months, come back, and the same criticisms are being thrown around, and the same praises are being sung.

Guaranteed NO ONE'S opinions will change when the trailer releases. NO ONE.

***rant over***

I am looking forward to seeing the changes they made, but I doubt we will see much of anything for a first trailer. While I do think the Turtles will feature more prominently, I predict the trailer will be extremely human-heavy. I do think that we will get a shot of the shadow of the transformed Bebop and Rocksteady looming ominously over the Turtles, cut to Turtles' reaction, cut to black. End.

The Boston Ninja Turtle
11-23-2015, 05:58 PM
honestly id rather no shot of b&r and not because of my feelings for the film

give me bare minimum, and force me to go see it, dont over saturate
leave them out of the trailer..give me a reason to seek out the film

Leo656
11-23-2015, 08:05 PM
GC: This entire thread won't even be relevant for another month. Gotta kill time somehow.

graphic_content
11-23-2015, 09:41 PM
GC: This entire thread won't even be relevant for another month. Gotta kill time somehow.

fair enough. Personally I hope the trailer just finds it way online (be it officially, or via leak). I'm not much for giant crowds, so I won't be seeing Star Wars opening weekend.

honestly id rather no shot of b&r and not because of my feelings for the film

give me bare minimum, and force me to go see it, dont over saturate
leave them out of the trailer..give me a reason to seek out the film

Because we already know what the Turtles look like, their only element of surprise is the transformed B&R, so I'm betting they wont be showing shots of them until close to release, if at all. Just my guess.

Foombamaroom
11-24-2015, 07:47 AM
I think we're gonna feel B&R's presence. Remember, this movie got overwhelmingly negative reviews and didn't do too well at the box office. Showing a tidbit of Bebop and Rocksteady will get people curious. I'm expecting there to really only be one action scene that features the two of them, so I think that we're gonna see them more in the second trailer, and definitely in the TV spots.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
11-24-2015, 09:31 AM
Thank you, Andrew and Leo, for posting mass amounts of sh~t talk about this movie so I don't have to. It's hard to type while holding a baby. :tlol:

Pondslider
11-24-2015, 12:22 PM
I always thought it was a Groucho Marx impression.

I thought so too but it looks like he's actually using them sort of like a stethoscope. One to the canister and the other to his ear. Sort of goes a long with with the other Turtles' confused/scared looks. Like he's trying to figure it out...I guess?

sethmartin
11-24-2015, 04:40 PM
How can there be this much back and forth for a trailer that hasn't been released?

This community is really something else. Haven't been here for months, come back, and the same criticisms are being thrown around, and the same praises are being sung.

Guaranteed NO ONE'S opinions will change when the trailer releases. NO ONE.

***rant over***

I am looking forward to seeing the changes they made, but I doubt we will see much of anything for a first trailer. While I do think the Turtles will feature more prominently, I predict the trailer will be extremely human-heavy. I do think that we will get a shot of the shadow of the transformed Bebop and Rocksteady looming ominously over the Turtles, cut to Turtles' reaction, cut to black. End.

It's actually a lot better on here than it was last time. I think the people who were angry last time are just as angry but the rage has died down. The people who were stoked on the last movie are still stoked, but their excitement has died down and some people are just indifferent.

I think the new movie will be pretty similar to the last one. Might be a little better or a little worse but however you felt about the first movie, you'll probably have a similar response to this one.

The one thing I am excited for is live action Bebop and Rocksteady. I've been waiting for that since I was a kid, so hopefully it'll be worth it. Either way, this series will probably die off soon and we'll get another reboot in a few years. It's one of the perks of the Turtles finally being owned by a major studio.

Vicky82
12-03-2015, 08:34 AM
Someone on Twitter posted this

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CVThxbjXIAAmvRl.jpg:large

Douglas Mortari ‏@DoMortari 2h
TMNT 2 TRAILER SOON #TMNT2 #MeganFox

https://twitter.com/DoMortari/status/672410495115243520

It looks like the bit where April is being chased by the foot ninja's into the alley.

graphic_content
12-03-2015, 10:54 AM

It looks like the bit where April is being chased by the foot ninja's into the alley.

great find - I wonder if the poster just snuck a picture in the studio OR if he's actually responsible for editing the trailer.

***EDIT. Nevermind, turns out he found it on some Megan Fox fan site.

TigerClaw
12-03-2015, 11:08 AM

Cool! Just posted that on twitter, Great find. :)

The leak came from here.
http://portalmeganfox.tumblr.com/post/134463740980/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-2-april-first-look

graphic_content
12-03-2015, 11:12 AM
Cool! Just posted that on twitter, Great find. :)

The leak came from here.
http://portalmeganfox.tumblr.com/post/134463740980/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-2-april-first-look

hopefully wont be long before its rated, and finds its way online. I curious to glimpse the tone this new director is going for.

TigerClaw
12-03-2015, 11:15 AM
hopefully wont be long before its rated, and finds its way online. I curious to glimpse the tone this new director is going for.
Looks like it was remove from that tumblr page, but not before I managed to download it and post it, Its all over twitter now.

graphic_content
12-03-2015, 11:19 AM
Looks like it was remove from that tumblr page, but not before I managed to download it and post it, Its all over twitter now.

im willing to bet these are planned leaks.

one crew-member posted an image of the new Turtle Lair, which I reposted and tagged him on. He immediately removed his post, but never asked me to take mine down. and now, after you and others started sharing this 'leaked' screen of the trailer, its gets taken down from the source site.

seems fishy. almost feels like they throw it out there and once one person shares it, they take it down, and let the internet take over, and of course by looking like a leak, it creates buzz. I know it seems like a conspiracy theory, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was true.

Etsyturtle2
12-03-2015, 01:43 PM
im willing to bet these are planned leaks.

one crew-member posted an image of the new Turtle Lair, which I reposted and tagged him on. He immediately removed his post, but never asked me to take mine down. and now, after you and others started sharing this 'leaked' screen of the trailer, its gets taken down from the source site.

seems fishy. almost feels like they throw it out there and once one person shares it, they take it down, and let the internet take over, and of course by looking like a leak, it creates buzz. I know it seems like a conspiracy theory, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was true.
You still have the turtle lair picture?

graphic_content
12-03-2015, 01:51 PM
You still have the turtle lair picture?

http://i.imgur.com/XuZTDco.jpg

Originally came form a instagram user: @angelwetrust who seems (by his posts) to work on various movie sets.

Etsyturtle2
12-03-2015, 01:57 PM
Holy sh!t!!! Is this movie gonna be coming out of their shells 2? That is so hilariously busy that it's almost disgusting.

Designer #1: hey guys! Let's put leather pants on turtles and make their lair look like a sh!tty fu@king concert!

Designer#2: oh yeah! Those fans will love it!

Andrew NDB
12-03-2015, 02:16 PM
Holy sh!t!!! Is this movie gonna be coming out of their shells 2? That is so hilariously busy that it's almost disgusting.

Designer #1: hey guys! Let's put leather pants on turtles and make their lair look like a sh!tty fu@king concert!

It's more like...

Platinum Dunes: "Remember when we said the next movie would be something other than a sh*tfest?"

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/9eVV8HHtqRo/hqdefault.jpg

Etsyturtle2
12-03-2015, 02:20 PM
It's more like...

Platinum Dunes: "Remember when we said the next movie would be something other than a sh*tfest?"

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/9eVV8HHtqRo/hqdefault.jpg

:lol: <------can't tell you how many of these I could put.

graphic_content
12-03-2015, 02:26 PM

I can't argue with you there - there's just too much stuff...for guys that live in the sewers, and scavenge for things discarded on the streets of NY, it looks like a well furnished man-cave.

IndigoErth
12-03-2015, 05:16 PM
But we gotta remember that they weren't even allowed out of the house all those years. And while they'd gotten to sneaking out, if it was presumably only a recent defiance at the time of the first film, then only Splinter can be blamed for most of that hoarding. o.O (Me thinks he's really a mutated pack rat.) And like a true hoarder he probably demanded nothing be left behind. lol

Although I hope the sequel is expected to take place a while after the first film, else they got moved into a new place and unpacked awfully fast.

Andrew NDB
12-03-2015, 05:18 PM
Although I hope the sequel is expected to take place a while after the first film

While we're at it, can we hope that it doesn't come out until long, long after the first "film"? Like, after I'm dead and buried?

alien_ken
12-06-2015, 08:13 AM
Hi.

I live in Norway and here the Star Wars movie premiers on Dec 16th. I just talked to a guy who works at a cinema close by, and he said that he has not seen or heard anyhting about a new TMNT trailer showing before the new Star Wars movie.... :/

Foombamaroom
12-06-2015, 09:49 AM
Hi.

I live in Norway and here the Star Wars movie premiers on Dec 16th. I just talked to a guy who works at a cinema close by, and he said that he has not seen or heard anyhting about a new TMNT trailer showing before the new Star Wars movie.... :/

That doesn't mean anything, really, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was correct. Platinum Dunes thinks TMNT is strong enough to be shown during a not-so-large action film.

alien_ken
12-07-2015, 06:45 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CVUgz-WW4AI1rlO.jpg:large

Powder
12-07-2015, 06:51 AM
Yeah, it's on the previous page.

Foombamaroom
12-07-2015, 02:01 PM
I'm kinda excited for this trailer. While I know the movie's gonna suck, at least they're going to make a good trailer. Plus, I AM curious to see how it's going to suck, considering I did keep up with all of the filming.

graphic_content
12-07-2015, 02:22 PM
I'm kinda excited for this trailer. While I know the movie's gonna suck, at least they're going to make a good trailer. Plus, I AM curious to see how it's going to suck, considering I did keep up with all of the filming.

While I am not expecting the trailer to blow my mind, or change any minds on these forums for that matter, I do hope to see more Turtle than we did for the first trailer to the previous movie. Realistically speaking, I do not think we will get that only because there are so many human characters (played by named actors) to showcase that much like the first trailer, for the first film, the brothers will probably be taking a back seat.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
12-07-2015, 02:47 PM
This is gonna be AWESOME!

Megan Fox and Stephen Amell! WOOT!

<sits drunkenly atop a mountain of empty vodka bottles>

graphic_content
12-07-2015, 02:52 PM
This is gonna be AWESOME!

Megan Fox and Stephen Amell! WOOT!

<sits drunkenly atop a mountain of empty vodka bottles>

you've been here since before Movie-1, were you expecting any different bro? sadly, named actors always take precedence because Hollywood believes that people will come to the theaters because of them, somehow missing the very obvious point that the brothers should really take center-stage on a movie about them.

I now understand what infuriated G-1 Transformers fan all these years. I didnt care about that franchise, so it didnt matter. But the Turtles matter.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
12-07-2015, 03:07 PM
you've been here since before Movie-1, were you expecting any different bro? sadly, named actors always take precedence because Hollywood believes that people will come to the theaters because of them, somehow missing the very obvious point that the brothers should really take center-stage on a movie about them.

I now understand what infuriated G-1 Transformers fan all these years. I didnt care about that franchise, so it didnt matter. But the Turtles matter.

Absolutely not, mate! It will live down to my pessimistic expectations and then some.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat as you. Couldn't care less about Transformers, but now I feel their pain. I am suffering as they have suffered.

Powder
12-07-2015, 05:33 PM
So we'll definitely be seeing this thing before the month's up, right?

Vicky82
12-08-2015, 02:12 AM
So we'll definitely be seeing this thing before the month's up, right?

Yeah the trailer is going to be on before Star Wars and I guess it should be up online before that so anytime before December 18th.

pennydreadful
12-08-2015, 02:20 AM
I dunno... Comic Book Resources posted a list of confirmed trailers which are going to be running before Star Wars but BayTurtles definitely wasn't mentioned.

Not to say that it couldn't still show up attached to SW but at this stage, I'd be very surprised if it did. Amell said the trailer would be shown before a "relatively big" release in December - I think the latest Star Wars qualifies as more than "relatively big".

Powder
12-08-2015, 02:27 AM
Any movie in theaters nation-wide is relatively big, especially to a CW lead. :tlol:

Vicky82
12-08-2015, 02:27 AM
Does it mention Star Trek too because apparently some footage from the movie is going to be shown before Star Wars also, according to Comic Book Movie News.

TigerClaw
12-08-2015, 06:01 AM
with Stephen Amell's recent tweet, we should keep an eye on that classification page for the trailer, cause who knows maybe the trailer will show up sometime this week?
http://www.albertafilmratings.ca/recentclasstrailers.aspx

bushido
12-08-2015, 10:20 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CVUgz-WW4AI1rlO.jpg:large

I can see some french words at the bottom left: "Prochainenement" (coming soon), "Cet été" (this summer) and Paramount présente (no need translation here :D). We can also see a line for the dubber. Maybe this picture was taken for the french dubbing of the trailer. I know no one cares and it doesn't help for anything but I just noticed it. :trazz:

Edit: After some research, I went on the Facebook of Caroline Anglade (the "french voice" of Megan Fox) and it seems the picture is from her FB: https://www.facebook.com/230869260395854/photos/a.230872957062151.1073741828.230869260395854/570857349730375/?type=3&theater
"Doublage du volume 2 des Tortues Ninjas avec Jeremie Covillault !!" (Dubbing of Ninja Turtles Volume 2 with Jeremie Covillaut !!(for Casey I guess))

letscook89
12-08-2015, 01:13 PM
Heureusement que tu es là mon Bushido adoré <3 ^^

bushido
12-08-2015, 01:25 PM
Heureusement que tu es là mon Bushido adoré <3 ^^

:D :D :D Mon coté enqueteur du web!

TurtleMikey
12-08-2015, 04:17 PM
I dunno... Comic Book Resources posted a list of confirmed trailers which are going to be running before Star Wars but BayTurtles definitely wasn't mentioned.

Not to say that it couldn't still show up attached to SW but at this stage, I'd be very surprised if it did. Amell said the trailer would be shown before a "relatively big" release in December - I think the latest Star Wars qualifies as more than "relatively big".

Alvin and the Chipmunks: Road Chip.

Bet on it.

bushido
12-08-2015, 04:36 PM
Alvin and the Chipmunks: Road Chip.

Bet on it.

Point Break remake. Bet on it.

Commenter 42
12-08-2015, 04:58 PM
THE BIG SHORT is out Dec 11.

10$ says this is where the trailer premieres.

Autbot_Benz
12-08-2015, 05:09 PM
Alan Ritchson ‏@alanritchson 34s34 seconds ago

Just swung by @ParamountPics and peeped the trailer for #TMNT2 and oh. My. Gggggoodness. Amazing and so funny. I call biggest movie of 2016.

I call bs on biggest movie of 2016

MsMarvelDuckie
12-08-2015, 05:27 PM
Nah, it's just wishful thinking. A guy can dream, right? Right?

Foombamaroom
12-08-2015, 05:58 PM
I feel bad for Alan. He seems like he'd be a great Raph... If it weren't for these goddamn execs.

But biggest movie of 2016? Nah, bro. Even if TMNT 1 did well, 2 would still be going up against Civil War, BvS, and Rogue One (Although I think this is going to be a hit or miss.).

Drose18
12-08-2015, 06:01 PM

Just swung by @ParamountPics and peeped the trailer for #TMNT2 and oh. My. Gggggoodness. Amazing and so funny. I call biggest movie of 2016.

Thad was always an optimistic young man.

TigerClaw
12-08-2015, 06:08 PM

Here's the link to the tweet.
https://twitter.com/alanritchson/status/674379801289887744

Autbot_Benz
12-08-2015, 06:15 PM
Here's the link to the tweet.
https://twitter.com/alanritchson/status/674379801289887744

if I copy and paste the tweet to the forum you don't have to link it to the twitter.

TigerClaw
12-08-2015, 06:17 PM
if I copy and paste the tweet to the forum you don't have to link it to the twitter.
But it would help if you posted the link to the twitter also, so that I can retweet it and stuff.

I see people post a tweet every now and then without linking to the source, That's kind of annoying.

Galactus
12-08-2015, 06:21 PM
Boy would that be kinda embarrassing if the trailer isn't actually in front of Star Wars and rather in front of that Chipmunk movie given the way fans and even entertainment news sites jumped to the conclusion as if having a trailer attached to a Chipmunks is somehow beneath this TMNT movie.

Regardless of how it ends up I always thought it would make more sense. Remember when the people argued that the trailer for the '14 movie being attached to Captain America: The Winter Soldier was because both movies were aimed at a similar demographic? Given that as a defense of the movie being crap was people retroactively labeling it as a "kids movie" I've long suspected they would genuinely try that approach with the sequel and it certainly sounds like it will if the trailer puts an emphasis on humour. If this is true then there's worse ideas than it being attached to another children's movie.

TigerClaw
12-08-2015, 06:32 PM
Boy would that be kinda embarrassing if the trailer isn't actually in front of Star Wars and rather in front of that Chipmunk movie given the way fans and even entertainment news sites jumped to the conclusion as if having a trailer attached to a Chipmunks is somehow beneath this TMNT movie.

Regardless of how it ends up I always thought it would make more sense. Remember when the people argued that the trailer for the '14 movie being attached to Captain America: The Winter Soldier was because both movies were aimed at a similar demographic? Given that as a defense of the movie being crap was people retroactively labeling it as a "kids movie" I've long suspected they would genuinely try that approach with the sequel and it certainly sounds like it will if the trailer puts an emphasis on humour. If this is true then there's worse ideas than it being attached to another children's movie.
I hope not, I wouldn't call that new Chipmunks movie a quote unquote big movie.

Powder
12-08-2015, 07:27 PM
But it would help if you posted the link to the twitter also, so that I can retweet it and stuff.

I see people post a tweet every now and then without linking to the source, That's kind of annoying.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Alan+Ritchson+Twitter

Bry
12-08-2015, 08:10 PM
Let's be real here -- nothing against Alan Ritchson or anything, but BayTurtles is easily his major meal ticket right now. Other than this he's best known for playing Aquaman in four episodes of Smallville last decade and a minor red shirt role in the first Hunger Games sequel. There's pretty much zero chance BayTurtles 2 will be the biggest anything of 2016, but he's got every reason to talk it up no matter what the quality of the movie actually is.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
12-08-2015, 08:15 PM
Let's be real here -- nothing against Alan Ritchson or anything, but BayTurtles is easily his major meal ticket right now. Other than this he's best known for playing Aquaman in four episodes of Smallville last decade and a minor red shirt role in the first Hunger Games sequel. There's pretty much zero chance BayTurtles 2 will be the biggest anything of 2016, but he's got every reason to talk it up no matter what the quality of the movie actually is.

Sadly, I don't think a mocap actor is going to get picked up for any other major starring roles.

Not unless you're Andy Serkis, and hell, even HE has had a tough time getting his own face in front of a camera.

Powder
12-08-2015, 08:28 PM
There's pretty much zero chance BayTurtles 2 will be the biggest anything of 2016.

Biggest disappointment for TMNT fans?

Bry
12-08-2015, 08:30 PM
Biggest disappointment for TMNT fans?

Okay, y'got me there.

Commenter 42
12-08-2015, 08:39 PM
Biggest disappointment for Paramount. :lol:

Bry
12-08-2015, 08:42 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/4KxeicCUTvhrW/giphy.gif

graphic_content
12-09-2015, 09:49 AM

honestly, there were two major elements Paramount had going for the first film that are not present this time around 1) nostalgia 2) curiosity

1) nostalgia - the novelty of having the boys back on the big screen
2) curiosity - because its been so long, what do they look like, sound like, etc?

Neither of these elements are here this time around - so I wouldn't be surprised if sales suffered as a result.

According to this twitter user, the trailer hits tomorrow - but he doesn't site a source, nor does it seem like he is involved with production, so...grain of salt???

http://i.imgur.com/tBw9nez.jpg

TigerClaw
12-09-2015, 09:57 AM
honestly, there were two major elements Paramount had going for the first film that are not present this time around 1) nostalgia 2) curiosity

2) curiosity - because its been so long, what do they look like, sound like, etc?

Neither of these elements are here this time around - so I wouldn't be surprised if sales suffered as a result.

According to this twitter user, the trailer hits tomorrow - but he doesn't site a source, nor does it seem like he is involved with production, so...grain of salt???

I noticed that too, but that twitter user is from Russia, when I looked at his page, everything else is in Russian except that tweet.

AlZarkovski
12-09-2015, 10:03 AM

This insider information from Paramount Russia.

graphic_content
12-09-2015, 10:05 AM
I noticed that too, but that twitter user is from Russia, when I looked at his page, everything else is in Russian except that tweet.

Thing is, there is nothing on the AlbertaFilmRatings site to indicate that the trailer has been reviewed, and rated, which I'm assuming is required before general release - but then again, there was never any classification listing for the first BvS trailer before it released either, just variants #3 and #4 ...so I suppose its possible that it will release without warning.

This insider information from Paramount Russia.

how do you know?

AlZarkovski
12-09-2015, 10:10 AM
how do you know?
I... know.;)

Commenter 42
12-09-2015, 10:18 AM
THE BIG SHORT is out Dec 11.

10$ says this is where the trailer premieres.

Now upping it to 50$...the trailer will go up ahead of the OTHER Paramount release, The Big Short. Arnel was dropping a clue about a big movie....

yep...he's witty. :roll:

Powder
12-09-2015, 10:19 AM
Russia's got a really cool & heavily involved underground TMNT scene, so even though I dunno that guy, I'd say there's a decent chance he does in fact know something.

TigerClaw
12-09-2015, 10:20 AM
Now upping it to 50$...the trailer will go up ahead of the OTHER Paramount release, The Big Short. Arnel was dropping a clue about a big movie....

yep...he's witty. :roll:
The Big Short is an R rated film, and TMNT wouldn't be the target audience for that.

Commenter 42
12-09-2015, 10:22 AM
The Big Short is an R rated film, and TMNT wouldn't be the target audience for that.

Fine. Bet me. I'll take your money. :P

graphic_content
12-09-2015, 10:26 AM
I... know.;)

I want to believe you, but the skeptic in me needs proof :lol:

but still...looking forward to it. :D

- they are obviously retconning certain elements with the introduction of Brian Tee as Shredder, and after the comments the producers made, it was all but an admission that things could have/should have been done differently; excited to see if that actually comes to pass.

Galactus
12-09-2015, 11:52 AM

while I do think that TMNT has more fans that are willing to stick to their guns and not see a movie on the whole I think fans will turn out to see it a sequel in the hopes it will be better.

Particularly as it will include Bebop, Rocksteady and Krang. That's pretty big nostalgia bait right there. If the trailers are done right then anyone who has ever wanted the 80s cartoon in live action form, it will look like their dream come true (emphasis on look like)

I think TMNT 2 will do more or less the same numbers. Maybe a bit more, maybe a bit less depending on it's promotion. The big thing they lost was the general audience that fell in the generation that TMNT wasn't really a thing or people that just never got it in the first place, despite the belief that everyone knows and loves TMNT you'd be surprised by how many people don't. Anyone who previously might have inclined to wrote off TMNT as being too stupid or too kiddie but gave the movie a shot based on it looking like a lot of other comic book movies being treated with varying degrees of seriousness, I think the movie just reinforced every negative stereotype about TMNT for them. That's the audience that are going to struggle with.

Vicky82
12-09-2015, 02:04 PM
I wonder if this is something

From Steven Amell Facebook page.

Stephen Amell
4 mins ·
This is a teaser for a teaser of a teaser. 60 minutes

I can see myself having another late night, I'm supposed to be going to bed soon as I got to get up at 5am for work and I went to bed at 3am this morning as I was at my works Christmas Party.

TigerClaw
12-09-2015, 02:12 PM
I wonder if this is something

From Steven Amell Facebook page.

Stephen Amell
4 mins ·
This is a teaser for a teaser of a teaser. 60 minutes
Yeah, I wonder about that too.
https://www.facebook.com/stephenamell/posts/962838813801386

Vicky82
12-09-2015, 02:20 PM
Sheamus has tweeted.

Sheamus ‏@WWESheamus 1m1 minute ago
Big announcement in 40 mins... watch this space

:D

TigerClaw
12-09-2015, 02:23 PM
Sheamus has tweeted.

Sheamus ‏@WWESheamus 1m1 minute ago
Big announcement in 40 mins... watch this space

It could be anything though, Maybe about something with the WWE? but hope its about a TMNT 2 trailer.
https://twitter.com/WWESheamus/status/674699558690160640

Vicky82
12-09-2015, 02:31 PM
It could be anything though, Maybe about something with the WWE? but hope its about a TMNT 2 trailer.
https://twitter.com/WWESheamus/status/674699558690160640

But none of the other wrestlers or the many WWE Twitter accounts have tweeted anything big happening.

TigerClaw
12-09-2015, 02:33 PM
But none of the other wrestlers or the many WWE Twitter accounts have tweeted anything big happing.
True since hes the only one whose in a movie, but his tweet and Stephen Amell's facebook post has gotta be connected somehow with the news.

bushido
12-09-2015, 02:39 PM
So in 20 minutes...

TigerClaw
12-09-2015, 02:40 PM
So in 20 minutes...

My guess would be, at 5pm EST the 1st trailer for TMNT 2 will be online.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
12-09-2015, 02:41 PM
My guess would be, at 5pm EST the 1st trailer for TMNT 2 will be online.

Well, I am at least looking forward to getting a look at what it'll be.

I've got a sick sense of curiosity, I guess. :tlol:

TigerClaw
12-09-2015, 02:43 PM
I bet the trailer was already uploaded on youtube, but unlisted, and when the time comes, They change it to public.

TurtleTitan97
12-09-2015, 02:44 PM
Well, I am at least looking forward to getting a look at what it'll be.

I've got a sick sense of curiosity, I guess. :tlol:

You and me both pal.

Plus I could use a good laugh.

Vicky82
12-09-2015, 02:46 PM
I wonder if DC is backing this movie because of the TMNT and Batman comic book crossover and it will finish when the movie comes out and Stephen Amell is in this movie and he's from Arrow which is a DC tv show.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
12-09-2015, 02:47 PM
You and me both pal.

Plus I could use a good laugh.

If I laugh, I will be laughing as tears well up in my eyes...

TigerClaw
12-09-2015, 02:48 PM
I wonder if DC is backing this movie because of the TMNT and Batman comic book crossover and it will finish when the movie comes out and Stephen Amell is in this movie and he's from Arrow which is a DC tv show.
I'm sure the CW would air TV spots for TMNT 2 during Arrow at some point.

TurtleTitan97
12-09-2015, 02:49 PM
If I laugh, I will be laughing as tears well up in my eyes...

There there, It'll be alright.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/EarlyHelplessKittiwake-size_restricted.gif

bushido
12-09-2015, 02:52 PM
Few minutes from disappointment now...

TigerClaw
12-09-2015, 02:54 PM
I'm looking forward to it, I hope we get our first glimpse of Bebop and Rocksteady post mutation.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
12-09-2015, 02:58 PM
There there, It'll be alright.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/EarlyHelplessKittiwake-size_restricted.gif

Thank you for understanding, TT97. :tcry:

Will you be the Caitlin to my Barry and watch the trailer with me? I'm afraid to watch it alone...

TigerClaw
12-09-2015, 03:00 PM
Teaser of the Trailer!
https://www.facebook.com/stephenamell/videos/vb.146921975393078/962834347135166/?type=2&theater

TurtleTitan97
12-09-2015, 03:01 PM
Thank you for understanding, TT97. :tcry:

Will you be the Caitlin to my Barry and watch the trailer with me? I'm afraid to watch it alone...

Sure bruh.

Plus it's dangerous to watch alone, take this:

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131218182539/finalfantasy/images/e/e6/LRFFXIII_Buster_Sword.png

Teaser of the Trailer!
https://www.facebook.com/stephenamell/videos/vb.146921975393078/962834347135166/?type=2&theater

Holy crude, they ripped off the singularity scene from Flash! :o

IS NOTHING SACRED TO THEM?!?!

bushido
12-09-2015, 03:03 PM
Teaser:
https://fbcdn-video-m-a.akamaihd.net/hvideo-ak-xaf1/v/t43.1792-2/12354622_1482568545385900_1528790312_n.mp4?efg=eyJ ybHIiOjI4MDAsInJsYSI6MTAyNCwidmVuY29kZV90YWciOiJoZ CJ9&rl=2800&vabr=1867&oh=7de48e21c4e676c045e74c9ce6c10284&oe=5668C404&__gda__=1449706356_08cdedb52c5cd912f6f079fd5fcd882 3

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CV0M5xMXAAA2UIX.jpg:large

pdizzle
12-09-2015, 03:04 PM
ok... Although I am watching this on a mobile phone it seems to me that they did scale down the size of the turtles all except for Raphael...can anyone confirm this?

TurtleMikey
12-09-2015, 03:05 PM
The turtles.... look...... not that bad. Like, they look like a variant from the FW toyline. But not that bad.

Glad to see Plozek is voicing Leo this time.

Powder
12-09-2015, 03:05 PM
Well, it already looks better than the first one. The gear isn't as bad as I expected it to be. Rocksteady looks alright from the back, but Bebop is shirtless with a full body purple mohawk? Eugh. Dimension X? Neat. Sewer lid missiles? A nice touch. Not Casey on roller blades? Lame. Megan O'neil's school girl shtick? Lame.

TurtleMikey
12-09-2015, 03:06 PM
ok... Although I am watching this on a mobile phone it seems to me that they did scale down the size of the turtles all except for Raphael...can anyone confirm this?

They definitely look scaled down. Raph too, though. His arms aren't as huge. his build resembles the concept art more.

The plastrons were modified a bit too. They still don't look to cover their junk, but they look alot neater. Also, they stand out more from the rest of their body. Far less chest/ab/skin looking.

Vicky82
12-09-2015, 03:08 PM
Omg!!!!! Omg!!!!! Omg!!!!! Omg!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

TigerClaw
12-09-2015, 03:09 PM
Im gonna try to get some screenshots of this teaser, or animated GIFs.

TurtleMikey
12-09-2015, 03:10 PM
I can't help, this made me really excited. They still are the Bayturtles... but they definitely modified the design in ways that really helped.

They look more like the TMNT we know, IMO. If still mostly in the Baystyle.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
12-09-2015, 03:11 PM
Well. Well well well.

Gods be praised! The sacrifices of our virgin brethren have won us a respite!

This DOES look like an improvement over the first movie!

Smaller Turtles? Maybe...
Bebop and Rocksteady? Maybe...
Dimension X? Flash ripoff but maybe...

I can live with Catholic schoolgirl costumes, but I can't live with Stephen Amell as Casey Jones. I STILL can't remember he's supposed to be Casey whenever I see that face.

Stephen Amell, you may be a great guy, but... you have failed this franchise. Grow your damn hair out.

Baxter Stockman seems terrific! Very 4Kids like.

Donnie still looks insultingly nerdy. And Raphael went from least-dressed to overdressed. Eh.

Papenbrook
12-09-2015, 03:13 PM
The teaser looks EXCITING! I am definitely going to watch the trailer!

Powder
12-09-2015, 03:13 PM
http://i65.tinypic.com/rqxfeh.png

bushido
12-09-2015, 03:14 PM
http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/978256tmnt2.png (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=978256tmnt2.png)

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
12-09-2015, 03:15 PM
http://i65.tinypic.com/rqxfeh.png

I see the deliberate flaunting of safety signs continues. :tlol:

I do appreciate that small little gesture.

Vicky82
12-09-2015, 03:15 PM
I'm so excited. I hope the trailer doesn't come up until I get home from work.

Iqvs1QH_h74

bushido
12-09-2015, 03:19 PM
They both have walkie-talkie...

TigerClaw
12-09-2015, 03:20 PM
Here's Rocksteady taking on Raph.

http://i.imgur.com/yWmISq5.gif

Vicky82
12-09-2015, 03:21 PM
Here's Rocksteady taking on Raph.

http://i.imgur.com/yWmISq5.gif

Raph looks like a midget compare to Rocksteady, Rocksteady and Bebop are going to be huge.

TigerClaw
12-09-2015, 03:24 PM
I posted the youtube version of that Tease right on the very first post of this thread, So people can find it easier.

Papenbrook
12-09-2015, 03:24 PM
Does anyone have a gif of Bebop?

TigerClaw
12-09-2015, 03:27 PM
Does anyone have a gif of Bebop?
I will have check through the footage if we can spot Bebop anywhere, since it goes by quick.

CyberCubed
12-09-2015, 03:29 PM
Is it just me or are their noses smaller?

TigerClaw
12-09-2015, 03:31 PM
Here is Bebop's Wanted poster.
https://twitter.com/GaryAWilliams/status/674712833687334913

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CV0Pv0WVAAE9KEv.jpg

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Bebop's in that gif. It's the only shot of them in the teaser, so...

Yeah, it looks like his purple mohawk actually goes down the entire length of his back? Like a razorback, maybe?

Is it just me or are their noses smaller?

I love you, man.

MrTMNT2012
Already Movie of the Year! :D

Everything looks perfect just from those 14 seconds. Great balance of scale and respect for the action set-pieces. Bebop & Rocksteady are gonna add a whole new fresh dynamic and that's what I'm most excited for.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
12-09-2015, 03:33 PM

Okay, you DON'T put an alias on a wanted poster without also specifying what their real name is!

Otherwise, it's not an alias, it's the only name they're known to go by! For crying out loud...

Oh, and for the record, everything about human Bebop looks terrible.

TurtleTitan97
12-09-2015, 03:35 PM
Already Movie of the Year! :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't, but this just had me busting out laughing.

Geez, and I thought Red Tornado on Supergirl looked cheesy.

pdizzle
12-09-2015, 03:35 PM
I cant screen capture pics on my phone but if you pause the scene where casey is skating between the cars you can see a clear pic of rocksteadys face and a nice side shot of his face as well

TigerClaw
12-09-2015, 03:36 PM
I cant screen capture pics on my phone but if you pause the scene where casey is skating between the cars you can see a clear pic of rocksteadys face
I'll make a GIF of that scene.

MrTMNT2012
12-09-2015, 03:37 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't, but this just had me busting out laughing.

Glad the feeling's mutual :tlol:

Powder
12-09-2015, 03:39 PM
I cant screen capture pics on my phone but if you pause the scene where casey is skating between the cars you can see a clear pic of rocksteadys face

Good eye:

http://i68.tinypic.com/dvsw90.png

Who'd have known Rhino lips could be even scarier than that of a turtle...

pdizzle
12-09-2015, 03:41 PM
Good eye:

http://i68.tinypic.com/dvsw90.png

Nicely done:D

IndigoErth
Omgawd. Ok, this kinda made my evening, getting home and finding this.

So Pete may be voicing Leo this time?? (Or so someone said/thinks, and kinda sounds like.) I hope that really is true, they just won big points from me in that department if so. :D

Damn this conflicted heart... will take it with a grain of salt as this is BayTurtles, but seeing the screen caps posted before even knowing this happened today... gah I wanted to hug them, esp after news has been quite for some months.

Ok... pants... the pants are cute. :P

TigerClaw
Here's the other shot with Rocksteady.

http://i.imgur.com/P4O6o5q.gif

Galactus
12-09-2015, 03:46 PM
I didn't really doubt the trailer...or in this case teaser would be impressive.

Other than the fact that it betrayed how much the story would heavily deviate from the canon and then we were hit by that face it was a decent trailer. If it was for an original property I would have been interested. All the trailers for TMNT '14 were good in that respect.

As for this...um is Casey Jones skating in battle.

Vicky82
12-09-2015, 03:47 PM
OMG, Tumblr is going crazy.

The teaser is 100x better than the 1st movie trailer.

WWE is promoting it as they got Rocksteady poster on there site.

TurtleTitan97
12-09-2015, 03:50 PM

Crazy as in "OMG, this looks bad/good" or "OMG, them Turtles are smokin' hot"?

Cause somehow the latter comment wouldn't surprise me.

TigerClaw
12-09-2015, 03:51 PM
That shot at the beginning of the teaser with the portal in the sky, is no doubt Krang's arrival from Dimension X.

Vicky82
12-09-2015, 03:53 PM
Crazy as in "OMG, this looks bad/good" or "OMG, them Turtles are smokin' hot"?

Cause somehow the latter comment wouldn't surprise me.

There been a few negatives but a lot of positives and yeah see some Donnie is hot comments. :lol:

But i've been getting a lot of reblogs/likes.

TurtleTitan97
12-09-2015, 03:55 PM
There been a few negatives but a lot of positives and yeah see some Donnie is hot comments. :lol:

That moment when you realize a cartoon turtle got more game than you:

http://www.somegif.com/gifs/13870901651425455418.GIF

IndigoErth
12-09-2015, 03:55 PM
Well, one question I've had has been answered. :lol:

:tlol: So I take then that tumbler has many with a geek soft spot. (What, nothing about now "shirtless" Leo? :trazz::tlol:)

Bry
12-09-2015, 03:59 PM
As for this...um is Casey Jones skating in battle.

So awkwardly, too. It might just be how it's shot, but it makes him look like he's shuffling around like it's his first time. :tlol:

But yeah, it's basically what I expected. BOOM BOOM 'SPLODE, TOYS, CLEAVAGE, BOOM 'SPLODE. I mean, it's a teaser for a teaser, so it's not like it's much to go on. But nothing suggests it's got much of a story, and it looks like a yet another typical Bayhem toy commercial movie.

Like ten years ago this might have impressed me. Just seeing Bebop and Rocksteady in a movie will probably be enough to hook a lot of people. But comic movies have stepped up their game so much in the last decade or so, and compared to recent teasers/trailers for other "geek" blockbuster movies I just feel nothing from this.

TonySiegel
12-09-2015, 04:01 PM
when is the reboot going to be announced?

newhire13
12-09-2015, 04:12 PM
Jesus does Rocksteady and Bebop already come off as vicious

TigerClaw
12-09-2015, 04:12 PM
Jesus does Rocksteady and Bebop already come off as vicious
As they should be.

Vicky82
12-09-2015, 04:16 PM
You can see TCRI written on a door behind Baxter.

syk_skillz
12-09-2015, 04:18 PM

The teaser is 100x better than the 1st movie trailer.

WWE is promoting it as they got Rocksteady poster on there site.

Not surprising with WWE since they promoted the first movie. They really gonna go hard with promoting this movie with Sheamus in it and having strong ties with Amel. Would be surprised to see them involved in a match together during Wrestlemania if Sheamus loses title before then.

Etsyturtle2
12-09-2015, 04:18 PM
Rocksteady. How long is it possible for a human to cry?
And Leo, the voice is gonna bug me because I got so used to knoxvilles.
And the whole thing, the cgi looks insanely terrible.

Candy Kappa
12-09-2015, 04:20 PM
I didn't like it.

TigerClaw
12-09-2015, 04:22 PM
according to Comingsoon.net The title for TMNT 2 is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/trailers/639823-first-footage-from-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-out-of-the-shadows#/slide/1

TurtleTitan97
12-09-2015, 04:23 PM
according to Comingsoon.net The title for TMNT 2 is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/trailers/639823-first-footage-from-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-out-of-the-shadows#/slide/1

LOL, now they're ripping off the video game title? :lol:

Galactus
12-09-2015, 04:23 PM
With so many comments coming fast has it been mentioned that that the official title for the movie seems to be TMNT: Out of the Shadows? At least that's what the front page of superherohype is calling it...if not well here's the news.

I hope this doesn't mean the turtles will be outed to the public. I think that one aspect of the Fred Wolf show that fans wouldn't mind gone.

Vicky82
12-09-2015, 04:24 PM

Isn't that the title of the last video game.

Leolead
12-09-2015, 04:24 PM
The Turtles are amazing, Bebop and Rocksteady look scary/vicious
as hell, Baxter looks like he's going to be a lot of fun, Megan:toops: Oh, and is that Pete's voice I hear!? My hype just went up for this movie... Like, WAY up.

Bring on the trailer!

TigerClaw
12-09-2015, 04:25 PM
Isn't that the title of the last video game.
Yes it was.

Autbot_Benz
I like it. The Turtles don't look as huge as they did in the first movie. They shrunk a bit.

Bry

How much y'wanna bet the movie ends with them exposed or going public? A la the goofier seasons of the Fred Wolf cartoon?

I hope this doesn't mean the turtles will be outed to the public. I think that one aspect of the Fred Wolf show that fans wouldn't mind gone.

Ha, you beat me to it. :P

IndigoErth
12-09-2015, 04:26 PM
I hope this doesn't mean the turtles will be outed to the public.
Wellll... given that a photo or two from the filming looked like they have a run-in with the police... wouldn't hold my breath on that not being the case.

Oh, and is that Pete's voice I hear!? My hype just went up for this movie... Like, WAY up.
Mentally I am bouncing off the walls over this if it's true; ecstatic over that if they actually listened to the want for Pete to do it.

I like it. The Turtles don't look as huge as they did in the first movie. They shrunk a bit.
I can't really tell if they all did, but agree that Raph at least really does look scaled down a little.

They're going to torture me with the trailer coming out tomorrow, one hour into my work day and make me have to wait all those hours. lol

newhire13
12-09-2015, 04:37 PM
Can't really tell for sure but it looks like they are jumping onto space ships at the end. They are going big I see.

Bry
12-09-2015, 04:38 PM
Mentally I am bouncing off the walls over this if it's true; ecstatic over that if they actually listened to the want for Pete to do it.

It's almost guaranteed that Knoxville's casting was a one-time contractual thing, and he probably got paid more than Ploszek did in total just to do a day's worth of voice-overs. If he's not back for this one, I'm sure it was strictly for budgetary reasons.

They weren't really sharing the screen with any human characters, so it's hard to tell.

Though here's a comparison of two human characters and two of the Turtles with similar framing and distance from the camera:

http://s17.postimg.org/w7g7vat1r/tmntsize.jpg

Compare them against the cop extras in the background on either side. They still look pretty huge to me.

Powder
12-09-2015, 04:40 PM
You guys forget- we already got confirmation of their public outing. That's the whole reason Laura Linney has a character in this film. The TMNT have a standout with the cops.

Sighphi
12-09-2015, 04:40 PM
Leo is not wearing the bamboo armor, that's good.
But Bebop and Rock look like they are going to be half-giants.
That's going to make it real difficult to hide them. So they are likely going to end up being boss fights that appear a couple of times.

bushido
12-09-2015, 04:42 PM
Can't really tell for sure but it looks like they are jumping onto space ships at the end. They are going big I see.

Jumping from one of the Chrysler Building's gargoyles I guess

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9c/8b/34/9c8b34bcacbee279da328220badb1c9d.jpg

newhire13
12-09-2015, 04:43 PM
Leo is not wearing the bamboo armor, that's good.
But Bebop and Rock look like they are going to be half-giants.
That's going to make it real difficult to hide them. So they are likely going to end up being boss fights that appear a couple of times.

I imagine they won't even attempt to hide. Probably going to be the "give no ****s" type

Bry
12-09-2015, 04:47 PM
You guys forget- we already got confirmation of their public outing. That's the whole reason Laura Linney has a character in this film. The TMNT have a standout with the cops.

Ah, did we? I can't say I'm surprised, but these movies are guided by hazy nostalgia for the Fred Wolf show glommed into the Bayhem style and that's about it, so...

The Turtles being public is one of those "breaks the concept" kind of issues for me. For the FW show, it was a pretty self-aware comedy series that had minimal connection to the source material, so it didn't bug me much. But for a major movie series? No thanks. They're mutants and they're ninjas -- living in the shadows and being separated from "normal" society is kind of essential stuff. Having them running around openly in public just doesn't work for the concept. I dunno, it's like having Superman killing people or Batman using a gun.

:(

TigerClaw
12-09-2015, 04:53 PM
Here's the Turtles taking on the Foot Soldiers.

http://i.imgur.com/3FPobGu.gif

Turtle Van shooting a Manhole Cover?

http://i.imgur.com/nQRrr0X.gif

Sighphi
12-09-2015, 04:55 PM
Here's the Turtles taking on the Foot Soldiers.

http://i.imgur.com/3FPobGu.gif

why are the soldier flying? None of them were even touched.

Bry
12-09-2015, 04:58 PM

HAHAHAHA! Oh man, you're right! That GIF just got hilariously hypnotic.

Good to know they put as much deliberate care into this movie as they did the last one. They've showed literally 15 seconds from this thing and there's already fodder for the "goofs" page on IMDB. :tlol:

TurtleTitan97
12-09-2015, 04:58 PM

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say....plotforce?

Etsyturtle2
12-09-2015, 04:59 PM

If giant turtles and shards of glass were flying at me, I'd back up.

IndigoErth
12-09-2015, 05:00 PM
I guess they freaked out and threw themselves backwards trying to get away? :tlol:

Or, you know, new BayTurtle super power.

newhire13
12-09-2015, 05:08 PM
I imagine once the effects are done they'll be hitting them as they come in through the window. Right now its a cool shot and thus good enough for a teaser.

Powder
12-09-2015, 05:11 PM

Backing up willfully & being propelled by force are two very different things.

TigerClaw
12-09-2015, 05:12 PM
Any idea on whats going on this scene? the Turtles on top of a skyscraper, and you can see some stuff floating in the sky.

http://oi64.tinypic.com/25gtnjp.jpg

TurtleTitan97
12-09-2015, 05:13 PM
Any idea on whats going on this scene? the Turtles on top of a skyscraper, and you can see some stuff floating in the sky.

How would we know? The bloody movie ain't even out yet.

Sighphi
12-09-2015, 05:13 PM

Backing up willfully & being propelled by force are two very different things.

i can excuse the one on the right cause he kinda looks like he is just falling backwards, but the one on the left is being launched. Unless you are going to say those are ninja reaction skills... he looks really goofy flying off with nothing actually hitting him.

bushido
12-09-2015, 05:15 PM

The black hole in the sky seems to aspire the town or a part of it.

Bry
12-09-2015, 05:17 PM

It's pretty simple, actually. For the first movie, they stole their climax from The Amazing Spider-Man. But this time they're shaking things up and stealing their climax from last season's finale of The Flash!

Maybe someday when they run out of other things to steal from, they'll take their story cues from a Ninja Turtles comic.

THGhost
12-09-2015, 05:18 PM
Just seen the teaser. My thoughts:

The black hole in the sky reminds me of Transformers for some reason.
More use of the monitors in the lair looks cool.
The brief shot of Bebop looks pretty sweet!
REAL Foot Soldiers FTW!
Oh yeahhhhh, man-hole cover projectiles. :tcool:
Well, it was only a matter of time until Megan Fox dressed like a school girl again...
Casey Jones rollerblading(?) away from Rocksteady(?)

TigerClaw
12-09-2015, 05:19 PM
Joblo has the full trailer, but it got blocked, But I saw this screenshot from it.

Its Rocksteady!

https://i1.ytimg.com/vi/OkCzn15u-TY/hqdefault.jpg

TurtleTitan97
12-09-2015, 05:21 PM
Joblo has the full trailer, but its set to Private, But I saw this screenshot from it.

Its Rocksteady!

How is it that they managed to make Rocksteady look good, but failed with the turtles?

Etsyturtle2
12-09-2015, 05:23 PM
Just seen the teaser. My thoughts:

The black hole in the sky reminds me of Transformers for some reason.
More use of the monitors in the lair looks cool.
The brief shot of Bebop looks pretty sweet!
REAL Foot Soldiers FTW!
Oh yeahhhhh, man-hole cover projectiles. :tcool:
Well, it was only a matter of time until Megan Fox dressed like a school girl again...
Casey Jones rollerblading(?) away from Rocksteady(?)
Can someone post a pic of bebop? I don't see him in the teaser?

Edit: that rocksteady is cool, but that concept art/fan art floating around looked better.

THGhost
12-09-2015, 05:27 PM

Edit: that rocksteady is cool, but that concept art/fan art floating around looked better.

I think it was Bebop, it didn't look like Rocksteady :P He's the one grabbing Raph 5 seconds in.

Joblo has the full trailer, but it got blocked, But I saw this screenshot from it.

Its Rocksteady!

Care to link it for those using proxy servers? Or it totally removed?

MikeandRaph87
12-09-2015, 05:35 PM
Wait...a teaser has been out for two weeks and I just know saw this thread?:ohwell: Car chasr, Baxter Stockman and April walking stylishly into action wraring a midriff looking like she undoing it. Megan should just give up. Ugh.

CyberCubed
12-09-2015, 05:37 PM
and April walking stylishly into action wraring a midriff looking like she undoing it. Megan should just give up. Ugh.

Anyone have a screencap of this? For research purposes only of course.

Powder
12-09-2015, 05:37 PM
Wait...a teaser has been out for two weeks and I just know saw this thread?:ohwell:

What? It just dropped like an hour ago.

TurtleTitan97
12-09-2015, 05:40 PM
Anyone have a screencap of this? For research purposes only of course.

Right. "Research". :roll:

I'm just gonna leave this response:

No one cares about your boner.

TigerClaw
12-09-2015, 05:40 PM
I think it was Bebop, it didn't look like Rocksteady :P He's the one grabbing Raph 5 seconds in.

Care to link it for those using proxy servers? Or it totally removed?
It got removed on copyright grounds, I saw it leaked on twitter and showed the screenshot of rocksteady, so I managed to save the image.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkCzn15u-TY

Sighphi
12-09-2015, 05:41 PM

Its Rocksteady!

I wonder if he is going to speak with an Irish accent.

At the part when Rocksteady is picking up Ralph, if you look to the right he is beginning to slam some one else. (http://i.imgur.com/r4PELFp.png) You only see his back and that the hair goes down his back.

Bebop has a gut. And you can see both have tails.

TigerClaw
12-09-2015, 05:42 PM
I wonder if he is going to speak with an Irish accent.

At the part when Rocksteady is picking up Ralph, if you look to the right he is beginning to slam some one else. You only see his back and that the hair goes down his back.

http://i.imgur.com/r4PELFp.png
Cool, I see the purple ponytail.

MikeandRaph87
12-09-2015, 05:44 PM
I saw the original post on the thread dated November 22nd not noticing it had been edited. I never visit this area so I thought it was possible I missed it.

Thanks for the laught TT97. Cubism is a surrealist form of expression only the artist teuly understands in this case, CyberCubed.

From the glimpses it appears like the designs are the '88 action figures come to life.

THGhost
12-09-2015, 05:44 PM
So it was Rocksteady grabbing Raph? Why does he look so much like a Warthog then? Guess it goes by too fast to tell properly. :P

NinjaPug
12-09-2015, 05:45 PM
Rocksteady's lips.......yikes.

TigerClaw
12-09-2015, 05:45 PM
Here's the Rocksteady concept art from last year compared to what he looks like now.

http://cdn.collider.com/wp-content/uploads/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-concept-art-rocksteady.jpg

TurtleTitan97
12-09-2015, 05:47 PM
Here's the Rocksteady concept art from last year compared to what he looks like now.

http://cdn.collider.com/wp-content/uploads/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-concept-art-rocksteady.jpg

I take back what I said earlier. Concept Art Rocksteady looks better than what we got.

IndigoErth
12-09-2015, 05:48 PM
Please PLEASE there now HAS to be TMNT movie themed ChapStick, this is even more of a must this time around. :lol:

Etsyturtle2
12-09-2015, 05:48 PM
9770 here cubed. Sorry for crappy quality.

The Stryker
12-09-2015, 05:50 PM
Rhinos have lips.

CyberCubed
12-09-2015, 05:51 PM
9770 here cubed. Sorry for crappy quality.

https://i0.wp.com/media.tumblr.com/3297e93097f33943cbf3e0ce7b1b3075/tumblr_inline_ngwlo2fx1g1qeto6u.gif

Etsyturtle2
12-09-2015, 05:54 PM
Please PLEASE there now HAS to be TMNT movie themed ChapStick, this is even more of a must this time around. :lol:

Do you have a youtube channel named Taurus or something like that? There was a comment that sounded like you, and it mentioned the toppers.

PangolinFeets
12-09-2015, 05:54 PM
Everything about this is better than the first already. The turtles look way better.

Etsyturtle2
12-09-2015, 05:55 PM
https://i0.wp.com/media.tumblr.com/3297e93097f33943cbf3e0ce7b1b3075/tumblr_inline_ngwlo2fx1g1qeto6u.gif

You're not alone.

THGhost
12-09-2015, 06:02 PM
Rhinos have lips.

Turtles also have nostrils, but people here still manage to bitch about it. :lol:

Recycled footage from the first one? ;)

How would we know? The bloody movie ain't even out yet.

You could, y'know, hazard a guess? :P

Sighphi
12-09-2015, 06:02 PM

This is supposed to be a kiddie movie. Or a movie aimed at kids so it sort of makes sense to move a bit away from the realistic look.

BTW, yes, i would've preferred the realistic look.

It also probably has to do with animation. The movie version looks like there's less things to render.

IndigoErth
12-09-2015, 06:03 PM
Lips, no kidding. But those there are some serious ones. lol

Do you have a youtube channel named Taurus or something like that? There was a comment that sounded like you, and it mentioned the toppers.
*cough*

Yes, it's named "or something."

THGhost
12-09-2015, 06:06 PM
Rocksteady's concept art is pretty darn perfect, so we shouldn't really be surprised that it's not what the final product looks like. It could look a lot worse though.

ranger_scout
12-09-2015, 06:07 PM
The turtles look more natural from the teaser, which is nice. Even though they didn't bother so much from the last film. I really cannot wait for the trailer tomorrow. The poster of pre-mutated Bebop and Rocksteady were cool. Though I am not sure how I feel about mutated Rocksteady.

TurtleTitan97
12-09-2015, 06:08 PM
Turtles also have nostrils, but people here still manage to bitch about it. :lol:

By "people" you mean "CyberCubed", right?:lol:

Etsyturtle2
12-09-2015, 06:13 PM
Lips, no kidding. But those there are some serious ones. lol

*cough*

Yes, it's named "or something."

Yes that's the one! Nice fish

TigerClaw
12-09-2015, 06:17 PM
Full Trailer got leaked!
http://vk.com/video-2105147_171704660?list=d789f28b925c6e4413

MikeandRaph87
12-09-2015, 06:23 PM
The working subtitle 'Half-shell' has been changed to 'Out of The Shadows'.

Etsyturtle2
12-09-2015, 06:24 PM
Like>hate>love again.

Powder
12-09-2015, 06:25 PM
Full Trailer got leaked!

Man, this actually looks way better than it has any right to. I sorta feel excited. Not a fan of Bebop's design but Rocksteady looks perfect. Mikey's face has been improved, hooray! That was much needed. Can't believe I'm kinda looking forward to this now... Weird! Fox's comedic line to the Foot ninjas was far better acted than the entirety of her performance last time around, maybe Mr. Green actually nudged these people to not phone it in so much?

But dude... Are those ships piloted by freaking Rock Soldiers? :o

THGhost
12-09-2015, 06:26 PM
By "people" you mean "CyberCubed", right?:lol:

Mayyybe :lol:

ranger_scout
12-09-2015, 06:27 PM
Full Trailer got leaked!

Awesome! Plus, Gary Anthony Williams's portrayal of Bebop is exactly like the 87' cartoon.

Etsyturtle2
12-09-2015, 06:27 PM
9771holy. Crap. Nailed him.

Bry
12-09-2015, 06:28 PM
Full Trailer got leaked!

Oh, I was wrong! It's not ripping off the climax of The Flash, it's ripping off the climax of The Avengers.

Yeah, this looks like it's on exactly the same level as the first one. Dumb and loud Bayhem, awkward uncanny-valley CGI, lame jokes. HARD PASS.

This illustrates the relationship between the TMNT fandom and Platinum Dunes pretty well, I think:

Z4ZXRlcoEW8

PangolinFeets
12-09-2015, 06:29 PM
Full Trailer got leaked!

Gonna see it for Bebop and Rocksteady. This might be a ****** CGfest, but they look cool. :D

TurtleTitan97
12-09-2015, 06:30 PM
Full Trailer got leaked!

Trailer had some good parts, but the others? Ugh.

And what's up with the choice of music?

Etsyturtle2
12-09-2015, 06:30 PM
Together!9772. Sorry. Last post. I'm so excited!:D

NinjaPug
12-09-2015, 06:31 PM
Full Trailer got leaked!

A lot of the CGI still needs work (which it will get before release) but that wasn't a bad trailer if you're a fan on the Fred Wolf toon. The Dimension X stuff (assumption) looks pretty interesting.

I do hate that they're going to be public knowledge in this though.