PDA

View Full Version : TMNT/Sonic casual rp

Pollyparrot
11-30-2015, 12:19 AM
I haven't done many roleplaying games on forums before, so this is a play ground/test/just for fun game.

Its the 1980s, and Sonic and friends find themselves teleported into the turtles universe. Nobody knows how they got there yet. I'm April and Dr. Robotnik.

Unworthy tinker
11-30-2015, 02:14 AM
I apologize, but we kinda have a system here. With polls 'n' stuff, because it keeps the clutter down. I guess you can try this, but just letting you know. Guess we'll have to wait for Shiro? She's the one who runs all that stuff, so I dunno.

Ceres
11-30-2015, 04:56 AM
I don't think we should rely on one person alone for this business with all due respect. :/

Lethal Lullaby
11-30-2015, 05:50 AM
Not to mention I was having uneven feelings about polling, and now see that, that idea was stupid. [No offense, Shiro.] Hell. WHAT SYSTEM? Shiro is not the moderator of this section, so just because she's been 'trying' to revive RPGs here with her ideas, doesn't mean we all have to follow it. [Again, Shiro, No offence] I've seen some people in the "Dying RPs" thread bring up pretty excellent ideas- like what Cy, and I think Spirael (?) said about having Game Masters for RPGs to help keep it moving- but I don't see us doing that. And maybe I should have said before, but I did not want to do my "Back to the Egg" RP so soon, but it was put in the poll, and we're already doing it, so Imma have to continue with it. -and I should probably reply to In Hiding soon I guess.-

But really. We don't need this whole 'Polling and whatnot- Oh I'm sorry: "System" to revive RPGS here. I for sure am not going to wait on Shiro to tell us what to do. (Which I hope that's not the case.) We need Game Masters, like others suggested, and more committed, literate, role players, or maybe just more role players in general.

Now that I've gotten most of that out... Pollyparrot, I'm sure a couple members would have no problem, and be interested in doing your sonic/tmnt RPG, but unfortunately with our 'System' thing... you may have to wait on it. And from past experience here I strongly dislike crossing over Sonic with TMNT, but hey my view may change later down the road. Sorry bud. :ohwell:

Ceres
11-30-2015, 06:11 AM
Not to mention I was having uneven feelings about polling, and now see that, that idea was stupid. [No offense, Shiro.] Hell. WHAT SYSTEM? Shiro is not the moderator of this section, so just because she's been 'trying' to revive RPGs here with her ideas, doesn't mean we all have to follow it. [Again, Shiro, No offence] I've seen some people in the "Dying RPs" thread bring up pretty excellent ideas- like what Cy, and I think Spirael (?) said about having Game Masters for RPGs to help keep it moving- but I don't see us doing that. And maybe I should have said before, but I did not want to do my "Back to the Egg" RP so soon, but it was put in the poll, and we're already doing it, so Imma have to continue with it. -and I should probably reply to In Hiding soon I guess.-

But really. We don't need this whole 'Polling and whatnot- Oh I'm sorry: "System" to revive RPGS here. I for sure am not going to wait on Shiro to tell us what to do. (Which I hope that's not the case.) We need Game Masters, like others suggested, and more committed, literate, role players, or maybe just more role players in general.

Now that I've gotten most of that out... Pollyparrot, I'm sure a couple members would have no problem, and be interested in doing your sonic/tmnt RPG, but unfortunately with our 'System' thing... you may have to wait on it. And from past experience here I strongly dislike crossing over Sonic with TMNT, but hey my view may change later down the road. Sorry bud. :ohwell:

agreed with all of this

GoldMutant
11-30-2015, 06:41 AM
Honest to God, we need an actual moderator. The polls were a faulty idea in the first place and until we get some control and quality, the power tripping will continue. Sorry PP. :ohwell:

Electric
11-30-2015, 07:03 AM
Honestly, RPs are still dying here,
Even with the attempts at a system. Everyone just do whatever

Pollyparrot
11-30-2015, 04:50 PM
I hope I didn't mess up any gaming rules. I didn't know the system was mandatory. Nevermind then, but thanks for letting me know what's going on. If anyone wants to play in this game, or not play, up to them. Now I know.

Lethal Lullaby
11-30-2015, 06:49 PM
I hope I didn't mess up any gaming rules. I didn't know the system was mandatory. Nevermind then, but thanks for letting me know what's going on. If anyone wants to play in this game, or not play, up to them. Now I know.

There are no in stone gaming rules, bro!! Half of us don't know wtf we are even doing! F- the system! It's dead!

Pollyparrot
11-30-2015, 11:08 PM
LOL all about having fun then, I guess? Still nice to have structure. Thanks for explaining. So there's sort of a structure, but it doesn't have to be followed.

Lethal Lullaby
11-30-2015, 11:57 PM
LOL all about having fun then, I guess? Still nice to have structure. Thanks for explaining. So there's sort of a structure, but it doesn't have to be followed.

pretty much for now.