PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have a spare digital code from the first TMNT movie?

Hardshell
12-10-2015, 04:14 AM
It seems as though my digital code for the movie was used by a family member on their own device and now I can't put the HD digital code on my devices. Does anyone have a spare digital code they can PM to me? Sorry if I'm going about this wrong. Thank you.

sethmartin
12-10-2015, 04:19 AM
The movie is on Hulu and I think Netflix, if you have either one of those

Hardshell
12-10-2015, 07:32 AM
The movie is on Hulu and I think Netflix, if you have either one of those I'll look into those, but I'm just looking to have a copy if I ever want to watch it on my devices and I can't access wi-fi/internet (when staying with family for extended periods of time, etc.).

evan2000
12-10-2015, 10:00 AM
It seems as though my digital code for the movie was used by a family member on their own device and now I can't put the HD digital code on my devices. Does anyone have a spare digital code they can PM to me? Sorry if I'm going about this wrong. Thank you.

Hey, feel free to use mine which has not been redeemed yet (no plans to). I've sent you the authorization code via PM. Refer to the instruction below:

https://i.imgur.com/qQIApXB.jpg

Enjoy! :twink:

Hardshell
12-10-2015, 10:31 AM
Enjoy! :twink:

You are AMAZING, dude! I'll let you know how it all works out.

This is really cool and considerate of you. Sincere thanks, man.